Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    July 6, 2006
    COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN - JULY 6, 2006

    "COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN" (8:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. ET)

    Host: Keith Olbermann

    Topics/Guests:

    • PRES. BUSH TURNS 60 TODAY AND MAKES COMMENTS ABOUT NORTH KOREA: Dana Milbank, Washington Post

    "Whatever Happened to Baby Suri?"

    For some reason, comedian Keith Olbermann considered Joe Lieberman's primary race the top story in today's news. Well, he never was comfortable reporting all that North Korean stuff. It may not make him nauseous but it doesn't seem to appeal to his Moral Force. KO rattled off a bunch of top Dems who will back Lieberman's opponent should the primary turn out that way, and introduced the chortling pundit, Craig Crawford, who said Joe went "out of his way to aggravate" Democrats because he has a "cozy relationship" with the President. Naturally, Olby saw "something bigger":

    Is Lieberman, to some degree, in a national picture, a sort of sacrificial lamb for his party's vacillations in this war?

    Translating that from OlbySpeak: Joe is being punished for not goose-stepping to the marching orders of the blue bloggers, and the rest of you guys better watch out too.

    KO compared Liebermann to some oddball movie character, saying that he seemed like he was "offended that he had to be there", and criticized him for attacking his opponent. Right. Because Krazy Keith never attacks anyone. Olbermann's Brain giggled that Joe will run as an independent, and likened him to Machiavelli for doing so.

    There was still time to slip in another plug for Al Gore's "impassioned", "compelling" movie, adding:

    Just saying you're the environmental President doesn't make it so.

    Then another classic bit of OlbySpin. KO ran a clip of the President who brought up several reporters at his press conference who also had birthdays today. Introducing Dana Milbank, Krazy Keith came up with this gem:

    For the President, was that kind of a metaphor, that little image, that there are four people around him on his birthday?

    Jeez Louise! Remember when the President tried to open a locked door? Metaphor! When generator lights came on for Bush in New Orleans? Metaphor! The President lands in Pakistan with the running lights off? Metaphor! He's back from Asia just in time for Turkey Day at the White House. Metaphor! Enough already!!

    After another session of oddball, always an intellectual feast, KO "covered" the Coke-Pepsi corporate spying incident. We put covered in quotes because it was just more reruns from NBC. Then Michael Jackson, again with recycled video from the network mothership. #2: The space shuttle, relegated to, you guessed it, more regurgitated network video. Then the usual dose of celebrity fluff, featuring the "hateful" "Ann Coultergeist".

    #1 was the creepy Michael Musto with an in-depth analysis of Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and their baby. KO beamed. The Hour of Spin had finally come to one of Krazy Keith's few areas of interest and expertise. They engaged in a detailed discussion of whether the baby was real or a hoax, and speculated that Mrs Cruise had actually obtained some of L Ron Hubbard's sperm. This is just the sort of reality-based hard news that Dan Abrams will use to make A-Mess-NBC the premiere news channel on cable, except for all the others.

    In the Media Matters Minute, Olby took another shot at Coulter as "worst person". KO described her as a "woman with Adam's apple"; her crime was making fun of liberals who object to second-hand smoke but not to various forms of sexual "polymorphous perversity" (examples given included "anal intercourse" and "fisting"). Why is Keith so sensitive about this? Is it a sore spot with him?

    Just as KO protected Dick Durbin by never reporting his "troops as Nazis" comment, so tonight he covered for Joe Biden by spiking any mention of the Senator's racially insensitive comments about Indians running 7-11 stores. Needless to say, Biden did not make the "worst person" segment. That's because it's "apolitical", don't you know?

    And that's The Hour of Spin for this, the 137th day of the Keith Olbermann CoverUp. And the magic number is still two.


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (131) | | View blog reactions

    131 Comments

    Geef,

    No Joe Biden for worst person in the world? I am glad that WPITW is apolitical.

    I would say that Geef is a dimwitted stooge, but I would be suggesting, by comparison, that dimwitted stooges are less adept than they generally are.

    Krazy Keith needs a sanity hearing
    Even his colleagues are jeering
    Keith’s off his hinge
    The viewers will cringe
    At the snarky cheap shots and his sneering

    Joe was ok on the WOT other than that hes a hard core leftist. Have a feast on him leftys. He's earned it through the years. And let that be a lesson, the Mind Numb Robots are on the left toeing the line or there abandoned.

    Happy Birth Day Mr. President.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

    This was a fine effort Mr. Dollar! I loved this line:

    >"This is just the sort of reality-based hard news that Dan Abrams will use to make A-Mess-NBC the premiere news channel on cable, except for all the others."

    It's funny . . . because it's true!

    I was totally unprepared for this one though:

    >"Why is Keith so sensitive about this ["anal intercourse" and "fisting"]? Is it a sore spot with him?"

    Low-brow humour is my favorite, when done tastefully of course! Bravo to you, sir.

    Olbermann is an irrelevant individual. he has no influence and no one cares for his Leftists Propaganda.

    Happy Birth Day Mr. President.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!


    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!

    Happy Birth Day Mr. President.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!


    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!

    Happy Birth Day Mr. President.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!


    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!

    Happy Birth Day Mr. President.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!


    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!

    Happy Birth Day Mr. President.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!


    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!

    Happy Birth Day Mr. President.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!


    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!

    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!
    Ed, kos is calling, he's waiting for his reacharound.
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!

    Why do Olbermann supporters avoid discussing reality? Olbermann never discusses World issues or speaks out against Child Molestation. Why is that? Could it be he supports child abuse?

    I think you guys are a bunch of right wing f$%@^&* and you should all eat s$#^ and die. But please don't make this e-mail public.

    Ah, there it is! Thanks a bunch, Ed. See you tonight over at Olbermann's Pub, where it's gentleman's night.... again.

    Why do Olbermann supporters avoid discussing reality? Olbermann never discusses World issues or speaks out against Child Molestation. Why is that? Could it be he supports child abuse?

    According to statistics, child abuse has gone down over the past twenty years. Don't you ever listen to Neal Boortz?

    Why do Bill O'reilly supporters avoid discussing reality? O'Reilly never discusses entertainment news or speaks out against TomKat? Could it be that he has a life?

    Hey Ed, I'll have what Kos has, mmmkay?

    xxx's and ohhhhh's!

    I sure wish that Natalie Maines would finally make nice with me. Eeeeesh.

    Has anyone seen my testicles? And please don't ask me where I put them last, okay. I put them where I always put them.... on top of my hope chest in my room just before I head out the door.

    Keith, you left them over at my house last night. Or did you forget? Bastard!

    Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Well, how's your awful headache you had last night, Keith!!??

    Fellas, can we talk about this while we're watching the tape of O'Reilly's show?

    Why doesn't Keith Olberman interview Chris Hensen about his to catch a Predator series?
    Why doesn't he support Jessica's law?
    He supports child molestation that's why!

    Why doesn't he support Jessica's law?
    He supports child molestation that's why!

    What a load of bunk. Lots of people oppose Jessica's Law because it would be difficult to enforce and very costly (the lifetime monitoring provision alone would cost more than what most states spend on their entire parole and probation department).

    People can be opposed to child molestation without supporting Jessica's Law. One does not require the other.

    Yeah, Jessica's law sux. Mandatory minimums for child molesters are stoopid.

    Yeah, Jessica's law sux. Mandatory minimums for child molesters are stoopid.

    Mandatory minimums for child molesters are stoopid.

    No, mandatory minimums aren't "stoopid". It's how we monitor them after release that isn't cost-effective or practical.

    Cost-effective? Are you kidding? That is your argument against Jessica's Law. That's funny; that is my argument against the current social security system (or any social security for that matter), medicare, medicaid, the tax code, the criminal justice system as a whole, and freakin PBS and NPR. California will spend tons of money on gay education and tolerance, but Jessica's Law is no good for that state because it isn't cost-effective? How the hell do you define cost? Only in dollars and cents?

    If you want to make the 19 year old boy sleeps with a 17 year old girl argument and that "offeneses" such as those should not bear the same scrutiny, then that would be worth a listen.

    How about castration? That would be cost effective.

    Don't you all see Liberal Compassion has age restrictions....in the womb no value......0 to 19 indoctrination time...over 19 potential voter more value. Leftists don't care about the children, they have more respect for PETA, Kyoto and serious stuff.

    What is ironic is that it is mandatory minimums (for drug offenses) that got many sex offenders paroled in the first place. I belive that all mandatory minimums are unconstitutional. Don't like the sentences? Get better judges. (We elect them in Texas.)

    It was great to see Keith and his friend from the Washington Post snickering about Bush turning 60. They said he looks so good because he gets “the whole month of August off”. Gezz seems to me that Keith baby just got off a couple of weeks of vacation himself. But I’m sure like last winter when he came back “all orange” from his vacation that it was because of all the sun he got helping the victims in New Orleans. But unlike Bush Keith is under a lot of stress and deserves a vacation. After all it must be hard to see you are getting your ass kicked every ratings period by the likes of Larry King and Nancy Grace.

    Nothing better then a hypocritical old washed-up hippy socialist lecturing us conservative working folks.

    p.s. wowwwwwwww Emperor Palpatine is sure a leftwing intellectual

    Does anyone else here think that olbermutt has gone over the top with his sexual references? Fisting goes primetime? Well I think that maybe I'll register a complaint with the FCC for his continuing foul mouthed diatribes. It's not bad enough that the big orange head has the serial degenerate musto as a commentator but to engage in talking about fisting and anal sex on primetime in my opinion goes over the top. I will be writing to MSNBC and the FCC to at least file a complaint and letting this liberal moron to either shut up or tone it down. This nutcase is sick, sick man and I wonder everyday how somebody of his "caliber" could ever be a "newscaster" We finally got rid of Dan Blather and now we have this mega-jerk on TV.

    Keith said "anal sex" and "fisting"
    Thats "news" he keeps on insisting
    His show's a disgrace
    No wonder last place
    NBC should pull Meltdown's listing

    He's obsessed with Ann Coulter's crotch
    Will the cheap shots up ratings a notch?
    Keith can't have Ann
    So he'll be bangin' his fan
    "For this relief, much thanks", Olbywatch

    how do i go about complaining to the fcc about this idiot?

    Mike,

    http://www.fcc.gov/contacts.html

    But I'm not sure they have jurisdiction, because he's on cable.

    Sorry Coulter haters, but even Kos agrees Ann is no plagiarist. Just posted at Kos: Ann Coulter plagiarism charges overblown
    by kos
    Fri Jul 07, 2006 at 08:29:00 AM PDT
    TPM Muckracker has an itemized list of Ann Coulter's supposed plagiarism, and sorry to say, there's not much there.

    Coulter is a lot of things, but it doesn't look like plagiarism is one of them......

    To base a charge of plagiarism on evidence Coulter argued or even quoted(without attribution) from Planned Parenthood and the Heritage Foundation because a SOFTWARE program found evidence of it, HAS to be one of the stupidiest smear jobs of all time.

    With that criteria one could put Bill Clinton's last book in the software program and come up with "evidence" that he "plagiarized" the late Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan AND the Heritage Foundation...

    More irony.... the New York Post has treated Olbermann like dirt, and what does his "moral" compass lead him to do?....Embrace them when they hit one of his enemies...

    A moral colosus, he is...

    Folks did Olbie really make 1 million a year at Fox Sports Net?

    Wow talk about your limousine socialist. Christ it would take this poor working conservative guy about 16 years of hard work to earn that. Where the hell does this guy get off complaining about salaries of big executives?

    Then Olbie turns around and slams the country that gave him the opportunity to make that kind of bread. Maybe they need a sports guy in Iran or North Korea. I wonder if he’d make that kind of dough in one of those countries.

    P.S. I’ve been writing old Keith every time the ratings thing comes out asking him very nicely who he is, you know, who he is (lips and mouth some where)…….. to stay on the air. I never get a F-you or nothing back.

    COST EFFECTIVE!!?????


    What is your kid worth to you?

    Cut their balls off.

    Wow talk about your limousine socialist. Christ it would take this poor working conservative guy about 16 years of hard work to earn that. Where the hell does this guy get off complaining about salaries of big executives? Then Olbie turns around and slams the country that gave him the opportunity to make that kind of bread. Maybe they need a sports guy in Iran or North Korea. I wonder if he`d make that kind of dough in one of those countries.

    Yes, how dare he criticize -- being rich and all, and having free speach and all.   America -- Love It Or Leave It.

    Hoochie Mama,

    I think the point is that when Olbermann starts bemoaning the high salaries of anchormen and sportscasters.... as well as executive types... he'll inspire more than eye-rolling...and incredulousness over his cognitive dissonance...

    your misuse of the term `cognitive dissonance` ... as well as ellipses ... has little to do with ... the point at hand.

    Keith Olbermann supports North Korea, Islamo-Fascism and Child Molestation. He only condemns his own government!

    Hoochie...

    The point at hand is....that you don't understand the point at hand....

    Keith Olbermann supports Gary Glitter !
    Keith Olbermann supports the Axis of Evil !
    Keith Olbermann supports the Dopes versus the Cops !

    Keith Olbermann supports Mystic* tan!

    Hoochie Mama,
    "Keith Olbermann supports the Axis of Evil"
    That is very true!

    Keith Olbermann had an Orange Face !
    Keith Olbermann had an Orange Face that is funny !
    Keith Olbermann had an Orange Face that is funny every time I mention it !

    Hoochie Mama,
    "Keith Olbermann supports the Axis of Evil"
    That is very true!

    Fraid not, Hoochie.

    Being funny seems quite beyond you.

    "Keith Olbermann supports the Axis of Evil"
    That is very true!

    Yes!
    Criticism of war aids the enemy -- I sure wish there was a law against it.  They never should have repealed The Sedition Act.
    Stoopid activist constitutionalists.

    Hoochie writes:

    "Criticism of war aids the enemy -- I sure wish there was a law against it."


    As opposed to a law against putting the most pejorative ideas and words into the mouths of opponents...that they, themselves....never uttered?...

    As opposed to a law against putting the most pejorative ideas and words into the mouths of opponents...that they, themselves....never uttered?...

    Yes!
    How come there isn't a law against that?!
    And if there is, why hasn't anyone been charged?!

    "Yes!
    How come there isn't a law against that?!
    And if there is, why hasn't anyone been charged?!"


    There's no law against it because there's no law against your being a dishonest jerk.

    Another reason you should love and not leave the good ole USA...


    Another reason you should love and not leave the good ole USA...

    Absolutely. Because loving and leaving are mutually exclusive. Just like leaving and staying. They are contradictions. And are hypocrtical. Just like cognitive dissonance.

    Ole!

    Absolutely. Because loving and leaving are mutually exclusive. Just like leaving and staying. They are contradictions. And are hypocrtical. Just like cognitive dissonance.

    Ole!>>>

    As usual you completely miss the point. Loving the USA and living elsewhere aren't contradictory concepts, it's just that with our wonderful freedoms, laws prohibiting heinously disingenuous arguments keep folks like you on the streets.

    Vive USA!

    I meant NO "laws prohibiting disingenuous arguments"....

    But then maybe I should wait and read the words and ideas you put in my mouth....

    Loving the USA and living elsewhere aren't contradictory concepts

    That's right. Not like how living here and being critical are contradictions. Well, not the living here part, but the being critical part. Which is a contradiction against loving something. That's the real heinously disinguous argument that is not prohibited by our wonderful freedoms. Well, it may not be prohibited, mister, but that doesn't mean it should be broadcast every night with a bright Orange Face! Ha!

    Hoochie Mama,

    It's ESPECIALLY those sorts of ideas that SHOULD be broadcasted with a bright orange face!

    And I'm sorry you have such a problem with free speech but don't project that onto the rest of us.

    Afterall, it's the essense of free speech to be able to call someone a traitor, or heretic or whatever, and perhaps you should dig on that fact before you try squelching this sort of speech by dishonestly suggesting that casting such aspersions on Olbermann is tantamount to arguing that you'd like to impose speech laws.

    Ole, indeed!

    Olbermann and Milbank should leave this country. Those traitors

    Afterall, it's the essense of free speech to be able to call someone a traitor, or heretic or whatever, and perhaps you should dig on that fact before you try squelching this sort of speech by dishonestly suggesting that casting such aspersions on Olbermann is tantamount to arguing that you'd like to impose speech laws.

    Right. You can't legislate against treasonous talk, because that would take away some of our wonderful freedoms. So don't put words in my mouth by saying so. I'm not saying Keith Olbermann is doing something illegal, or that what he's doing should be illegal. I'm simply saying that it's traitorous, or maybe heretical. And for you to suggest that i'm saying something else is worse than putting dishonest words in my mouth, it's traitorous.

    "And for you to suggest that i'm saying something else is worse than putting dishonest words in my mouth, it's traitorous."

    Nope, it's merely dishonest.

    You'd have to gain IQ points to reach the level of treasonous.

    Emperor,

    Nah...this is a great big freedom-loving country. There's plenty of room here for the Olbermann and Milbanks of the world.

    And god bless 'em! They inspire GREAT blogs!...


    "And for you to suggest that i'm saying something else is worse than putting dishonest words in my mouth, it's traitorous."

    Nope, it's merely dishonest.

    Right. Because putting untrue words in someone else's mouth is dishonest. Not only are you being dishonest, you're being disingenuous. But at least you're not being traitorous. Because you have to be smarter to be traitorous. Unless you're Keith Olbermann, then you're traitorous without being smarter. Because he's not smarter, he's dumber. Because it's dumb to be traitorous. And when you put words into other people's mouths WHILE you're being traitorous AND dumb, then it's just wrong. But not illegal. Because that would take away from our wonderful freedoms.

    I'd say that Keith Olbermann is definitely smarter than you are, but then so are rose bushes, so that's not a good comparision.

    I never called Olbermann a traitor (not that you care what arguments your opponents actually make...) but going along with your...for lack of a better discription...disingenous screed... I'm sure he'd have the mental capability to be able to engage in treason.

    Again, you on the other hand would need a brain transplant. Nope, you're not a traitor (neither is Olbermann) and now I'm even wondering if you're dishonest or not.

    I think the better discription would be that you are honestly an idiot.

    • I'd say that Keith Olbermann is definitely smarter than you are, but then so are rose bushes, so that's not a good comparision.
    • Again, you on the other hand would need a brain transplant.
    • I think the better discription would be that you are honestly an idiot.

    Wow ... What Zingers ... And So Factual ... Too ... I'm Outta Here ... Before I Get Totally Flamed ... Once More

    Damn right. You're an idiot and that's a fact!

    "To base a charge of plagiarism on evidence Coulter argued or even quoted(without attribution) from Planned Parenthood and the Heritage Foundation because a SOFTWARE program found evidence of it, HAS to be one of the stupidiest smear jobs of all time."

    "Here's Coulter from Chapter 1 of Godless: The massive Dickey-Lincoln Dam, a $227 million hydroelectric project proposed on upper St. John River in Maine, was halted by the discovery of the Furbish lousewort, a plant previously believed to be extinct.

    Here's the Portland Press Herald, from the year 2000, in its list of the "Maine Stories of the Century": The massive Dickey-Lincoln Dam, a $227 million hydroelectric project proposed on upper St. John River, is halted by the discovery of the Furbish lousewort, a plant believed to be extinct."

    Clear plagiarism.

    "Coulter is a lot of things, but it doesn't look like plagiarism is one of them......"

    You're right., The correct term is plagiarist.

    Damn right. You're an idiot and that's a fact!


    Zing!

    Your comment submission failed for the following reasons:

    Comment text is required.

    COST EFFECTIVE!!?????


    What is your kid worth to you?

    Cut their balls off.

    Posted by: Peter at July 7, 2006 01:04 PM

    Wow talk about your limousine socialist. Christ it would take this poor working conservative guy about 16 years of hard work to earn that. Where the hell does this guy get off complaining about salaries of big executives? Then Olbie turns around and slams the country that gave him the opportunity to make that kind of bread. Maybe they need a sports guy in Iran or North Korea. I wonder if he`d make that kind of dough in one of those countries.

    Yes, how dare he criticize -- being rich and all, and having free speach and all. America -- Love It Or Leave It.

    Posted by: Hoochie Mama at July 7, 2006 01:20 PM

    Hoochie Mama,

    I think the point is that when Olbermann starts bemoaning the high salaries of anchormen and sportscasters.... as well as executive types... he'll inspire more than eye-rolling...and incredulousness over his cognitive dissonance...

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 01:28 PM

    your misuse of the term `cognitive dissonance` ... as well as ellipses ... has little to do with ... the point at hand.

    Posted by: Hoochie Mama at July 7, 2006 01:47 PM

    Keith Olbermann supports North Korea, Islamo-Fascism and Child Molestation. He only condemns his own government!

    Posted by: Emperor Palpatine at July 7, 2006 01:59 PM

    Hoochie...

    The point at hand is....that you don't understand the point at hand....

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 02:09 PM

    Keith Olbermann supports Gary Glitter !
    Keith Olbermann supports the Axis of Evil !
    Keith Olbermann supports the Dopes versus the Cops !

    Posted by: Hoochie Mama at July 7, 2006 02:11 PM

    Keith Olbermann supports Mystic* tan!

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 02:14 PM

    Hoochie Mama,
    "Keith Olbermann supports the Axis of Evil"
    That is very true!

    Posted by: Emperor Palpatine at July 7, 2006 02:21 PM

    Keith Olbermann had an Orange Face !
    Keith Olbermann had an Orange Face that is funny !
    Keith Olbermann had an Orange Face that is funny every time I mention it !

    Posted by: Hoochie Mama at July 7, 2006 02:25 PM

    Hoochie Mama,
    "Keith Olbermann supports the Axis of Evil"
    That is very true!

    Posted by: Emperor Palpatine at July 7, 2006 02:26 PM

    Fraid not, Hoochie.

    Being funny seems quite beyond you.

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 02:27 PM

    "Keith Olbermann supports the Axis of Evil"
    That is very true!

    Yes!
    Criticism of war aids the enemy -- I sure wish there was a law against it. They never should have repealed The Sedition Act.
    Stoopid activist constitutionalists.

    Posted by: Hoochie Mama at July 7, 2006 02:34 PM

    Hoochie writes:

    "Criticism of war aids the enemy -- I sure wish there was a law against it."


    As opposed to a law against putting the most pejorative ideas and words into the mouths of opponents...that they, themselves....never uttered?...

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 02:41 PM

    As opposed to a law against putting the most pejorative ideas and words into the mouths of opponents...that they, themselves....never uttered?...

    Yes!
    How come there isn't a law against that?!
    And if there is, why hasn't anyone been charged?!

    Posted by: Hoochie Mama at July 7, 2006 02:50 PM

    "Yes!
    How come there isn't a law against that?!
    And if there is, why hasn't anyone been charged?!"


    There's no law against it because there's no law against your being a dishonest jerk.

    Another reason you should love and not leave the good ole USA...


    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 02:58 PM

    Another reason you should love and not leave the good ole USA...

    Absolutely. Because loving and leaving are mutually exclusive. Just like leaving and staying. They are contradictions. And are hypocrtical. Just like cognitive dissonance.

    Ole!

    Posted by: Hoochie Mama at July 7, 2006 03:08 PM

    Absolutely. Because loving and leaving are mutually exclusive. Just like leaving and staying. They are contradictions. And are hypocrtical. Just like cognitive dissonance.

    Ole!>>>

    As usual you completely miss the point. Loving the USA and living elsewhere aren't contradictory concepts, it's just that with our wonderful freedoms, laws prohibiting heinously disingenuous arguments keep folks like you on the streets.

    Vive USA!

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 03:15 PM

    I meant NO "laws prohibiting disingenuous arguments"....

    But then maybe I should wait and read the words and ideas you put in my mouth....

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 03:18 PM

    Loving the USA and living elsewhere aren't contradictory concepts

    That's right. Not like how living here and being critical are contradictions. Well, not the living here part, but the being critical part. Which is a contradiction against loving something. That's the real heinously disinguous argument that is not prohibited by our wonderful freedoms. Well, it may not be prohibited, mister, but that doesn't mean it should be broadcast every night with a bright Orange Face! Ha!

    Posted by: Hoochie Mama at July 7, 2006 03:26 PM

    Hoochie Mama,

    It's ESPECIALLY those sorts of ideas that SHOULD be broadcasted with a bright orange face!

    And I'm sorry you have such a problem with free speech but don't project that onto the rest of us.

    Afterall, it's the essense of free speech to be able to call someone a traitor, or heretic or whatever, and perhaps you should dig on that fact before you try squelching this sort of speech by dishonestly suggesting that casting such aspersions on Olbermann is tantamount to arguing that you'd like to impose speech laws.

    Ole, indeed!

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 03:33 PM

    Olbermann and Milbank should leave this country. Those traitors

    Posted by: Emperor Palpatine at July 7, 2006 03:48 PM

    Afterall, it's the essense of free speech to be able to call someone a traitor, or heretic or whatever, and perhaps you should dig on that fact before you try squelching this sort of speech by dishonestly suggesting that casting such aspersions on Olbermann is tantamount to arguing that you'd like to impose speech laws.

    Right. You can't legislate against treasonous talk, because that would take away some of our wonderful freedoms. So don't put words in my mouth by saying so. I'm not saying Keith Olbermann is doing something illegal, or that what he's doing should be illegal. I'm simply saying that it's traitorous, or maybe heretical. And for you to suggest that i'm saying something else is worse than putting dishonest words in my mouth, it's traitorous.

    Posted by: Hoochie Mama at July 7, 2006 03:50 PM

    "And for you to suggest that i'm saying something else is worse than putting dishonest words in my mouth, it's traitorous."

    Nope, it's merely dishonest.

    You'd have to gain IQ points to reach the level of treasonous.

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 03:53 PM

    Emperor,

    Nah...this is a great big freedom-loving country. There's plenty of room here for the Olbermann and Milbanks of the world.

    And god bless 'em! They inspire GREAT blogs!...

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 03:55 PM


    "And for you to suggest that i'm saying something else is worse than putting dishonest words in my mouth, it's traitorous."

    Nope, it's merely dishonest.

    Right. Because putting untrue words in someone else's mouth is dishonest. Not only are you being dishonest, you're being disingenuous. But at least you're not being traitorous. Because you have to be smarter to be traitorous. Unless you're Keith Olbermann, then you're traitorous without being smarter. Because he's not smarter, he's dumber. Because it's dumb to be traitorous. And when you put words into other people's mouths WHILE you're being traitorous AND dumb, then it's just wrong. But not illegal. Because that would take away from our wonderful freedoms.

    Posted by: Hoochie Mama at July 7, 2006 04:05 PM

    I'd say that Keith Olbermann is definitely smarter than you are, but then so are rose bushes, so that's not a good comparision.

    I never called Olbermann a traitor (not that you care what arguments your opponents actually make...) but going along with your...for lack of a better discription...disingenous screed... I'm sure he'd have the mental capability to be able to engage in treason.

    Again, you on the other hand would need a brain transplant. Nope, you're not a traitor (neither is Olbermann) and now I'm even wondering if you're dishonest or not.

    I think the better discription would be that you are honestly an idiot.

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 04:14 PM

    * I'd say that Keith Olbermann is definitely smarter than you are, but then so are rose bushes, so that's not a good comparision.

    * Again, you on the other hand would need a brain transplant.

    * I think the better discription would be that you are honestly an idiot.

    Wow ... What Zingers ... And So Factual ... Too ... I'm Outta Here ... Before I Get Totally Flamed ... Once More

    Posted by: Hoochie Mama at July 7, 2006 04:27 PM

    Damn right. You're an idiot and that's a fact!

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 04:30 PM

    "To base a charge of plagiarism on evidence Coulter argued or even quoted(without attribution) from Planned Parenthood and the Heritage Foundation because a SOFTWARE program found evidence of it, HAS to be one of the stupidiest smear jobs of all time."

    "Here's Coulter from Chapter 1 of Godless: The massive Dickey-Lincoln Dam, a $227 million hydroelectric project proposed on upper St. John River in Maine, was halted by the discovery of the Furbish lousewort, a plant previously believed to be extinct.

    Here's the Portland Press Herald, from the year 2000, in its list of the "Maine Stories of the Century": The massive Dickey-Lincoln Dam, a $227 million hydroelectric project proposed on upper St. John River, is halted by the discovery of the Furbish lousewort, a plant believed to be extinct."

    Clear plagiarism.

    "Coulter is a lot of things, but it doesn't look like plagiarism is one of them......"

    You're right., The correct term is plagiarist.

    Posted by: Repost3 at July 7, 2006 04:54 PM

    Damn right. You're an idiot and that's a fact!


    Zing!

    Posted by: Ed Neilly at July 7, 2006 05:00 PM

    Your comment submission failed for the following reasons:

    Comment text is required.

    Posted by: Ed Neilly at July 7, 2006 05:01 PM

    Look I'm Ann Coulter! Weeeeee!

    Did you guys hear my hilarious joke about having to have an Indian accent to enter a Dunkin Donuts or 7-11 in Delaware? White House here I come!

    By the way, I'll put the WHITE in White House.

    Why is it that O'Reilly doesn't report about the steroids scandal in baseball? Could it be that he's on steroids and that's the reason he kicks Olbermann's orange butt on a nightly basis? Hmmmm.

    Weeee! I'm Ann Coulter. My book is #1 on the NYT best sellers list. Left wing dumb asses have been trying to destroy me. They've failed miserably. I can't wait until these pillars of free speech try to throw a pie at me again. Weeeeee!

    "Universal Press Syndicate issued a statement this afternoon saying it might look into the plagiarism allegations against Ann Coulter in two possible ways."


    By E&P Staff

    Published: July 06, 2006 4:49 PM ET

    http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002801078

    Used under fair use doctrine of U.S. Copyright Act.

    Mandatory sentences for sex offenders is absurd.

    Weeee! I'm Ann Coulter. My book is #1 on the NYT best sellers list.

    Weeeeeee! I'm glad there are idiots in the USA!!!!!

    Weee!!! I'm Ann coulter. Weeee!!!!!!!!

    For the record, I loathe sex offenders. I just happen to think that George W. Bush is a million times more dangerous.

    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!
    Ed, kos called back. He's waiting for his reacharound. Again. You silly fellows!
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!HAHAHAHHAH!

    I'll agree that there are a lot of idiots in the USA. I mean, look how many people bought my crap!
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Has anyone seen my testicles? And please don't ask me where I put them last, okay. I put them where I always put them.... on top of my hope chest in my room just before I head out the door.

    Posted by: Keith Olbermann at July 7, 2006 01:00 AM

    Keith, you left them over at my house last night. Or did you forget? Bastard!

    Posted by: Dana Milbank at July 7, 2006 01:02 AM

    Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Well, how's your awful headache you had last night, Keith!!??

    Posted by: Michael Musto at July 7, 2006 01:05 AM

    Fellas, can we talk about this while we're watching the tape of O'Reilly's show?

    Posted by: Keith Olbermann at July 7, 2006 01:11 AM

    Why doesn't Keith Olberman interview Chris Hensen about his to catch a Predator series?
    Why doesn't he support Jessica's law?
    He supports child molestation that's why!

    Posted by: Emperor Palpatine at July 7, 2006 01:15 AM

    Why doesn't he support Jessica's law?
    He supports child molestation that's why!

    What a load of bunk. Lots of people oppose Jessica's Law because it would be difficult to enforce and very costly (the lifetime monitoring provision alone would cost more than what most states spend on their entire parole and probation department).

    People can be opposed to child molestation without supporting Jessica's Law. One does not require the other.

    Posted by: Anonymous at July 7, 2006 02:09 AM

    Yeah, Jessica's law sux. Mandatory minimums for child molesters are stoopid.

    Posted by: NAMBLA at July 7, 2006 04:03 AM

    Yeah, Jessica's law sux. Mandatory minimums for child molesters are stoopid.

    Posted by: NAMBLA at July 7, 2006 04:04 AM

    Mandatory minimums for child molesters are stoopid.

    No, mandatory minimums aren't "stoopid". It's how we monitor them after release that isn't cost-effective or practical.

    Posted by: Anonymous at July 7, 2006 04:16 AM

    Cost-effective? Are you kidding? That is your argument against Jessica's Law. That's funny; that is my argument against the current social security system (or any social security for that matter), medicare, medicaid, the tax code, the criminal justice system as a whole, and freakin PBS and NPR. California will spend tons of money on gay education and tolerance, but Jessica's Law is no good for that state because it isn't cost-effective? How the hell do you define cost? Only in dollars and cents?

    If you want to make the 19 year old boy sleeps with a 17 year old girl argument and that "offeneses" such as those should not bear the same scrutiny, then that would be worth a listen.

    How about castration? That would be cost effective.

    Posted by: Crash at July 7, 2006 04:39 AM

    Don't you all see Liberal Compassion has age restrictions....in the womb no value......0 to 19 indoctrination time...over 19 potential voter more value. Leftists don't care about the children, they have more respect for PETA, Kyoto and serious stuff.

    Posted by: scooter at July 7, 2006 07:30 AM

    What is ironic is that it is mandatory minimums (for drug offenses) that got many sex offenders paroled in the first place. I belive that all mandatory minimums are unconstitutional. Don't like the sentences? Get better judges. (We elect them in Texas.)

    Posted by: Cato Freeman at July 7, 2006 07:32 AM

    It was great to see Keith and his friend from the Washington Post snickering about Bush turning 60. They said he looks so good because he gets “the whole month of August off”. Gezz seems to me that Keith baby just got off a couple of weeks of vacation himself. But I’m sure like last winter when he came back “all orange” from his vacation that it was because of all the sun he got helping the victims in New Orleans. But unlike Bush Keith is under a lot of stress and deserves a vacation. After all it must be hard to see you are getting your ass kicked every ratings period by the likes of Larry King and Nancy Grace.

    Nothing better then a hypocritical old washed-up hippy socialist lecturing us conservative working folks.

    p.s. wowwwwwwww Emperor Palpatine is sure a leftwing intellectual

    Posted by: Brian at July 7, 2006 08:06 AM

    Does anyone else here think that olbermutt has gone over the top with his sexual references? Fisting goes primetime? Well I think that maybe I'll register a complaint with the FCC for his continuing foul mouthed diatribes. It's not bad enough that the big orange head has the serial degenerate musto as a commentator but to engage in talking about fisting and anal sex on primetime in my opinion goes over the top. I will be writing to MSNBC and the FCC to at least file a complaint and letting this liberal moron to either shut up or tone it down. This nutcase is sick, sick man and I wonder everyday how somebody of his "caliber" could ever be a "newscaster" We finally got rid of Dan Blather and now we have this mega-jerk on TV.

    Posted by: moonbat patrol at July 7, 2006 08:45 AM

    Keith said "anal sex" and "fisting"
    Thats "news" he keeps on insisting
    His show's a disgrace
    No wonder last place
    NBC should pull Meltdown's listing

    Posted by: Moral Force at July 7, 2006 10:23 AM

    He's obsessed with Ann Coulter's crotch
    Will the cheap shots up ratings a notch?
    Keith can't have Ann
    So he'll be bangin' his fan
    "For this relief, much thanks", Olbywatch

    Posted by: Moral Force at July 7, 2006 11:13 AM

    how do i go about complaining to the fcc about this idiot?

    Posted by: mike at July 7, 2006 11:14 AM

    Mike,

    http://www.fcc.gov/contacts.html

    But I'm not sure they have jurisdiction, because he's on cable.

    Posted by: Missy at July 7, 2006 11:54 AM

    Sorry Coulter haters, but even Kos agrees Ann is no plagiarist. Just posted at Kos: Ann Coulter plagiarism charges overblown
    by kos
    Fri Jul 07, 2006 at 08:29:00 AM PDT
    TPM Muckracker has an itemized list of Ann Coulter's supposed plagiarism, and sorry to say, there's not much there.

    Coulter is a lot of things, but it doesn't look like plagiarism is one of them......

    Posted by: ObserverDan at July 7, 2006 11:54 AM

    To base a charge of plagiarism on evidence Coulter argued or even quoted(without attribution) from Planned Parenthood and the Heritage Foundation because a SOFTWARE program found evidence of it, HAS to be one of the stupidiest smear jobs of all time.

    With that criteria one could put Bill Clinton's last book in the software program and come up with "evidence" that he "plagiarized" the late Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan AND the Heritage Foundation...

    More irony.... the New York Post has treated Olbermann like dirt, and what does his "moral" compass lead him to do?....Embrace them when they hit one of his enemies...

    A moral colosus, he is...

    Posted by: Cecelia at July 7, 2006 12:06 PM

    Folks did Olbie really make 1 million a year at Fox Sports Net?

    Wow talk about your limousine socialist. Christ it would take this poor working conservative guy about 16 years of hard work to earn that. Where the hell does this guy get off complaining about salaries of big executives?

    Then Olbie turns around and slams the country that gave him the opportunity to make that kind of bread. Maybe they need a sports guy in Iran or North Korea. I wonder if he’d make that kind of dough in one of those countries.

    P.S. I’ve been writing old Keith every time the ratings thing comes out asking him very nicely who he is, you know, who he is (lips and mouth some where)…….. to stay on the air. I never get a F-you or nothing back.

    Posted by: Brian at July 7, 2006 12:23 PM

    COST EFFECTIVE!!?????


    What is your kid worth to you?

    Cut their balls off.

    Posted by: Peter at July 7, 2006 01:04 PM

    Wow talk about your limousine socialist. Christ it would take

    Ann Coulter has to be one of the ugliest women I've ever seen. But Garafalo? Grrrrrrrrr baby!

    What are the chances Keith names me WPITW tonight? I guess not very good. Maybe I can make fun of another minority.

    Um Ed, I believe someone told you I was ready for another RA? Please don't tease me.

    There once was a man so psychotic
    Who's brain was rather chaotic.
    The way his mind works
    Is to host leftist jerks
    And repeat left wing lines so robotic.

    Get out of the hot tub, Keith. Your brain is starting to prune.

    Tonight on my show, Countdown. Why America under George Bush is worse than Korea under Kim Jong Ill. Don't miss it. PLEASE.

    Why is it that Bill O'Reilly never mentons Adolf Hitler on his show? Could it be he's a holocaust denier?

    Just so everyone knows, I invited Ann Coulter on my program but she was too scared to appear.

    [[They engaged in a detailed discussion of whether the baby was real or a hoax, and speculated that Mrs Cruise had actually obtained some of L Ron Hubbard's sperm.]]

    Keith and the creepy michael musto should know all about sperm. They both gobble enough of it. yuck yuck!

    Keith will be on vacation all next week as his pooper is taking a break from being fisted all weekend by the creepy michael musto.

    Does the NY court decision mean that the upcoming Olby/Musto nuptials are off? If so, then where do I return the collection of used jockstraps that I got them?

    Send your delightful jockstraps my way, Pete. And for the record, I BELIEVE YOU!

    Why do Bill O'Reilly supporters deny reality? Just because he has on opposing viewpoints and Keith doesn't does not make Bill more credible and Keith a coward. Oh wait, yes it does. Dammit!

    "Tonight on my show, Countdown. Why America under George Bush is worse than Korea under Kim Jong Ill. Don't miss it. PLEASE."

    That's what Keith Olbermann says every night. He supports the Islamo-Fascists, The North Koreans and anyone who hates America. When his beloved Hillary Stalin Clinton comes to power will he still attack America everyday? I doubt it. He'll all of a sudden become patriotic and declare that's it's Bush's fault we have enemies. Nevermind that he helps to demoralize the population and repeat Islamic talking points. He's a loser and I don't think I'll comment on him anymore.

    "Tonight on my show, Countdown. Why America under George Bush is worse than Korea under Kim Jong Ill. Don't miss it. PLEASE."

    That's what Keith Olbermann says every night. He supports the Islamo-Fascists, The North Koreans and anyone who hates America. When his beloved Hillary Stalin Clinton comes to power will he still attack America everyday? I doubt it. He'll all of a sudden become patriotic and declare that's it's Bush's fault we have enemies. Nevermind that he helps to demoralize the population and repeat Islamic talking points. He's a loser and I don't think I'll comment on him anymore.

    Tonight on my show, Countdown. Even though there's been a boatload of Democratic scandals of late, the Republican Party is still the party of corruption. I'll have two opposing views on to discuss the issue. Yeah, right!

    Additionally Keith will tap morse code messages tonight to the most glorious fearless leader Kim Jong Il Dong Silver. They are planning a tryst with future expatriate Tom Cruise and the ubiquitous Michael Musto in the brial suite of the Pyong Yang Ramada Inn.

    How dare Joe Lieberman, a democrat, support a republican president in a time of war. If that isn't going out of his way to agitate democrats, I don't know what is.

    Bridal suite.

    Does anyone know the ratings of Glen Beck's show? I'm sure it's a matter of time before he beats Olbermann to a pulp as well. Of course, ratings have nothing to do with talent or mass appeal. But I'm curious just the same.

    Of course George W. Bush is worse than Kim Jong Ill! Duh. To my knowledge, Kim Jong Ill hasn't stolen two elections like W has. True, he doesn't hold elections but my point remains apt just the same.

    Sure, things weren't perfect here but we'd still take Kim Jong Ill over your devil president.

    Keith Olbermann is a rapist. That's why he supports the North Koreans that rape women and that's why he sympathized with Saddam Hussein.

    Keith is still stupid enough to believe I had no weapons of mass destruction. Man, I love that guy!

    I am not a rapist! Musto, Crawford and Milbank are all willing participants. Don't let them tell you any different.

    I hate America. Until Hillary wins!

    Well, it's about 15 minutes till showtime and I still haven't decided who I'll lie about and slander tonight. I've got it narrowed down to some folks on Fox News.

    Oops! I got sour cream in my vagina!

    But I love Michael Musto, Craig Crawford, and Dana Milbank!

    okay, 5 minutes till show time and I've decided to name the Fox News Channel as the worst person in the world. I believe they called some marines " our troops " and referred to " militants " as " terrorists " and to top it off, they called " suicide bombers " " homicide bombers". Man, that jingoistic, patriotic crap is really annoying.

    Just so y'all know, I'm ashamed the Dixie Chicks are from me.

    WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,gasp.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E!!!!!!!!!E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That KO really loves Craig crawford, Dana Milbank, and Michael Musto if you catch my drift. . .

    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    Remember Ed, when kos wants you to swallow,
    you swallow dammit!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

    Man, am I ever glad I signed that contract with Satan. Not only do I, a no talent hack, get my own tv show, I can now post while at the same time bore hundreds of people to death each night. You too can sell your soul to Satan. Just call the number on your screen.

    Quite possibly my greatest show ever. Period.

    Keith, you're fired. I put all your stuff in an ESPN tote bag and left it with the guards at the front gate.

    Hey look at me everybody, I'm a trolling bitch!

    I love the smell of Keith Olbermann in the morning, he smells, smells like, well like my ASS!

    On tv, there's a goofy, orange clown
    Who's a coward of some world renown.
    Yet this silly, sad knave
    Still claims to be brave.
    In his ego, he's starting to drown.

    Keith Olbermann, the most unique man on cable television... for all the wrong reason.

    Everyone just calm down about Keith. I have a good feeling that he's going to have me on his show to defend myself. I mean, why in the world wouldn't he have me on his show?

    In addition to smelling like ass, I have it on good authority that he emits an odor ripe with low ratings and some pungent desperation.

    You guys love Olbermann's show. If you didn't, why would you watch it?

    People,

    Therefore you love Olbermann Watch and Olbermann critics. If you didn't why would you be here...

    Thanks for the admiration, people. Feel free to continue to sit at our feet and lap up our wisdom.

    Eat up, son, you need it...

    valentines,duplicates Jinny?reconfigured mire!cavalierness grandnephew recommended articulating blunt texas hold em bonus [url=http://www.radcraft.com/texas-hold-em.html] texas hold em bonus [/url] texas hold em bonus http://www.radcraft.com/texas-hold-em.html http://www.radcraft.com/texas-hold-em.html Penelope blowing dollars bet [url=http://www.radcraft.com/learn-texas-hold-em.html] bet [/url] bet http://www.radcraft.com/learn-texas-hold-em.html http://www.radcraft.com/learn-texas-hold-em.html embryo Cecropia precipitate hurt:historically poker [url=http://www.radcraft.com/texas-hold-em-tournaments.html] poker [/url] poker http://www.radcraft.com/texas-hold-em-tournaments.html http://www.radcraft.com/texas-hold-em-tournaments.html forested

    johnny dollar:

    Above you wrote "Translating that from OlbySpeak: Joe is being punished for not goose-stepping to the marching orders of the blue bloggers, and the rest of you guys better watch out too."

    Have you tried to HONESTLY debate the war in Iraq with someone who doesn't agree with it? Conservatives call those people un-American, traitors and much worse. So to paraphrase you--
    '...those who do not goose-step to the marching orders of the red bloggers...'

    Watch the news--all viewpoints--then THINK and decide for yourself.

    johnny dollar:

    Above you wrote "Translating that from OlbySpeak: Joe is being punished for not goose-stepping to the marching orders of the blue bloggers, and the rest of you guys better watch out too."

    Have you tried to HONESTLY debate the war in Iraq with someone who doesn't agree with it? Conservatives call those people un-American, traitors and much worse. So to paraphrase you--
    '...those who do not goose-step to the marching orders of the red bloggers...'

    Watch the news--all viewpoints--then THINK and decide for yourself.