Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    August 4, 2006
    COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN - AUGUST 4, 2006

    "COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN" (8:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. ET)

    Host: Keith Olbermann

    Topics/Guests:

    • THE IRAQ WAR: E.J. Dionne, Washington Post
    • THE NEOCON PROBLEM: James Bamford
    • THE NIGHT LISTENER: Author Armistead Maupin

    This was a day when Keith Olbermann was caught in more lies, and used grotesquely selective quotes to smear a respected columnist. But first: bad news from Iraq again the lead story on The Hour of Spin. First Olby regurgitated the Hillary/Rumsfeld confrontation (literally yesterday's news), then obediently took a press release from the Clinton Senate office to highlight a selected handful of Rummy quotes (proving "how out of touch" he is). Dionne, the first in the Parade of Leftists, said "the policy is falling apart...it just doesn't work any more". Here's a riddle: why would he approvingly cite Bill Kristol? Not much of a riddle, really: he has called for Rummy's resignation. But don't expect to hear Kristol komments that might kontradict Krazy Keith on the Countdown set.

    Then KO was off to charge that the "neocons" are trying to undermine Rice and prolong the Middle East war. Supposedly the NSA is giving Israel intelligence about whether Hezbollah is being reupplied by Syria or Iran. And sharing intelligence with Israel would be bad because? Don't bother to make sense of it. It's OlbyLogic. By the way, KO's source for this scoop? Ultra-lib Sidney Blumenthal at the discredited Salon.com. The extremist cavalcade continued with Bamford, and note how Olby took Blumenthal's uncorroborated speculation and transformed it into proven fact:

    Is the passing of secret intelligence to Israel with the approval of the President a, a clear sign that the administration might be looking to widen the conflict in the Middle East instead of trying to contain it now?

    Of course, Bamford knows no more about this than Olby, but that didn't stop him from echoing OlbySpin. Bamford dutifully cited several Jewish policy advisors to buttress Herr Olbermann's scare tactics about the "neocons", Keith referenced a favorite blue blog phrase ("faith based facts"), and a good time was had by all.

    The Middle East took up slot #4; a pre-taped report from Richard Engel focused on deaths from Israeli bombs, Keith gave "great thanks" to the unspooling tape, and...well, that was the Middle East coverage. Under three minutes. The second commercial break came less than 20 minutes into the program.

    After "oddball", Keith Olbermann turned to his favorite subject (after evil Jewish neocons and that bastard O'Reilly): Keith Olbermann. A new movie tells the tale of a charlatan who impersonated a terminally ill child and fooled a lot of people, including Keith. KO regaled the viewers with the story of how convincing this person (who only spoke to him on the phone) was, but Sherlock Olbermann was too clever. He spotted the fact that voices didn't overlap, he hired a private eye, he figured it all out. This segment was Olbermann onanism, peppered with one self-referential phrase after another:

    I read the book...I was Tony's phone pal...I noticed one day...I heard laughter...I hired the private detective...I mentioned how it came to me...and me too...I remember calling...I actually hired a private detective...The story I heard...My thought was...I volunteered to pay the cost...I've always been reluctant to talk about this...I finally decided...

    The hard news of the day continued with a story about cell phones and germs (recycled NBC video), then The Schmuck dishonestly charged Fox News with "defending" Mel Gibson:

    The latest today from the ongoing, odd Gibsonian defense by Fox News Channel...the fiction and cartoon news channel is reporting that Gibson has both an Israeli bodyguard and a Jewish publicist.

    Is this another Olbermann lie? Is the entire corporate "Fox News Channel" making a "defense" of Gibson because an online columnist (Roger Friedman, undoubtedly another anti-Semite in Olby's eyes) wrote this? Why didn't Keith cite Mr Friedman's other writings, like this, or this? Roger Friedman is engaged in a defense of Mel Gibson? How repellent, how disgraceful can Olby's compulsive character assassination get? Keith Olbermann, have you no shame? Remember that yesterday Krazy Keith fabricated a tale that Bill O'Reilly was defending Gibson when he wasn't. The conclusion is inescapable: this latest slander smears Roger Friedman along with FNC, and is another Olbermann lie.

    Cruise News and a festival of July oddball highlights rounded out the "news" hour. In the nonpartisan Media Matters Minute, conservative Neil Boortz was a runner-up, and conservative Ann Coulter was "worst". It was more hypocritical sermonizing against Annie for making a joke about Hillary Clinton's sexual preference. When will Ann learn? It's OK for KO to talk about Matt Drudge's sexual preference, or even Tom Cruise's. But don't you dare try this at home. And while others are deemed worst person nominees for personal attacks, again the rules don't apply to King Olbermann, who reproached Coulter thusly:

    ...slightly lower then than the odds that you've never seen another adult naked, and you're a 45-year virgin with an Adam's Apple?

    Well, the odds are pretty good that Ms Coulter has never solicited people using corporate email for a chance to see them naked (just for starters), and then told them to get lost. And all they got for it was a lousy tie.


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (198) | | View blog reactions

    198 Comments

    I thought Olby showed us what a hypocrite he is by describing the charlatan's 2 daughters as "fat". Um, Keith?

    Kommie Keith also bemoaned why Ann Coulter hadn't been banned from " this network " yet? It's nice to see some people at MSNBC still believe in open and honest debate. But I'm sure they're days are numbered. How are those ratings coming there, Keith? Jackass.

    A couple days sans Olbermann. For this relief, .......

    KO apparently doesn't understand the difference between humor and just mean-spirited insults. In the past 2 days, he has called Rush "fatso", done the whole BOR thing last night, called this conwoman's daughters "fat", and now, yet another "Ann Coulter has an adam's apple." How is this funny to anyone other than the KO sycophants? It isn't. Intellectually superior? These remarks are at about a 1st grade level.

    Olby resembles most of those remarks.

    When will America stop having to even slightly hear about this A Hole?

    When MSNBC Investigates gets consistently better ratings than Countdown, which should be soon. That seems to be when MS pulls the plug on their anchor staff.

    Well said Scott. I think that we are in the eye of the hurricane known as the Olbermann meltdown. I suggest we all sit back and enjoy his descent into madness.

    Question for Keith: When will your ass be so red from the nightly canings you receive from Bill O'Reilly's own brand of Singaporean justice that you'll just give it a rest? In the meantime, keep punching upward. SWING AND A MISS!

    Once olbermann doesn't condem Hezzbollah, but Israel.
    Question to Lefties, Why does the Left support Hezzbollah who are Rightwing Fascist against Israel which has a Center-Left government and is Socialist? Answers please.
    Why is the Left so concerned about Mel Gison's Anti-Semtic views, but not Hezzbollah who're really killing Jews. Or the President of Iran wanting to wipe Israel off the map?
    Answers please?

    I think that with this post, I can safely say that Johnny Dollar has descended into the realm of the parallel uninverse. Stephen Colbert might call it "Truthiness".

    Rummy has my full support.
    Dummy-K olbermann doesn't.

    "It is particularly disgusting witnessing the left’s ambiguity or hostility toward’s Israel’s war of self defense. However, their attitude toward Israel should not be surprising - their discomfort with a nation fighting a war of self defense is obvious. The reaction to this conflict reveals one of the great myths of the left - that they are only opposed to the Iraq war but they are otherwise tough on the war against terror. Their attitude toward the use of force mirrors that of the French Foreign Ministry."......Cold Fury.com

    Its not just KO......nobody on the left can stomach supporting a war. Any war. Even against a liberal/left leaning, democracy. Especially against Terrorists that they would rather appease.

    "...slightly lower then than the odds that you've never seen another adult naked, and you're a 45-year virgin with an Adam's Apple?"
    from KO

    Guess Keith isn't from the fabled tolerant left.

    Let's take a poll on what year people think Emperor Palpatine was born. I guess 1993.

    Today's New York Post reports that as of August 2, 2006, Zany Keith had accumulated enough Frequent Liar Miles to circle the globe 880,000 times. So when this blubbermouth ratings disaster receives his upteenth canning, at least he'll be able to do some traveling. Only possible fly in the jobless ointment for Keith; the fact that the Democratic Party is seriously considering putting KO in their witless protection program. The wacky world of keith Olbermann. It just keeps on getting crazier and crazier.

    Today's New York Post reports that as of August 2, 2006, Zany Keith had accumulated enough Frequent Liar Miles to circle the globe 880,000 times. So when this blubbermouth ratings disaster receives his upteenth canning, at least he'll be able to do some traveling. Only possible fly in the jobless ointment for Keith; the fact that the Democratic Party is seriously considering putting KO in their witless protection program. The wacky world of keith Olbermann. It just keeps on getting crazier and crazier.

    The Left is so sophisticated, nuanced and superior, so they think they can appease even sworn terrorists.

    The Left is so sophisticated, nuanced and superior, so they think they can appease even sworn terrorists.

    I think orange boy must be on the same ratings plan as Rather, both are usually in 3rd. Rather imploded quite dramatically. He is still looking for the forged documents and had regular talks with the ghost of Murrow. KO fantasizes that he has the ratings of BOR.

    CONVERGENT EVOLUTION:

    Look it up! It means, that two completely different type of animals/organisms/whatever, evolve, seperately, to occupy a similar ecological niche, and as a result, evolve similar characteristics!

    It's what scientists, and others, use to "proof" that Evolution does, in fact, exist, as opposed to say "Creationism".

    A prime example, would be, say, Flying Dinosaurs, commonly called "Petrosaurs", and modern-day "Birds"; completely different organisms, both evolved the process of Flight, to exploit the same ecological "niche", i.e. the air/atmosphere/etc.

    I'm sorry to inform all you Conservatives, Rightwingers, etc., but EVOLUTION DOES EXIST, and I CAN Prove it, thru and example of CONVERGENT EVOLUTION, that ocurred to me, THIS EVENING, as I was watching the Countdown, with Keith Olberman!

    I was sitting on my couch, watching Keith, and suddenly, it ocurred to me, I was sitting on a part of my anatomy, commonly referred to as my "butt", and inbetween my "butt" cheeks, was a small, round "orifice", commonly referred to as an "a--hole".

    And low and behold, there, on my TV Screen, staring back at me, was an entire "person", a being, a whole person, an "entity", i.e. KEITH OLBERMAN, who was in FACT, An "a--hole"!

    Ergo, two completely, dissimilar things, that Evolved to fill the same ecological niche, or function: that of an a--hole!

    My rectal opening, and Keith Olberman, are in fact, the SAME!

    It was truely, an amazing revelation!

    And Proof POSITIVE, of CONVERGENT EVOLUTION!

    So, for all you religious, Rightwing, Conservative nutbags out there, next time someone brings up the topic of Evolution vs. Creationism, you will, in fact, be Forced to provide an example, which PROVES EVOLUTION does in fact, exist, despite your longheld beliefs to the contrary!

    It's okay, don't fret, we're all wrong sometimes, and this enlightenment, isn't actually all that bad!

    HAH!

    everything about evolution is a proven, indisputble scientific fact! so shut up all you dissentrs who make up all these flaws about evolution!

    If evolution were real, then where are all the cross-over species? Did we evolve from apes or monkeys? There should be a certain percentage of humans with tails.
    However, there is some evidence that KO evolved from an orange monkey.

    Well, the odds are pretty good that Ms Coulter has never solicited people using corporate email for a chance to see them naked (just for starters), and then told them to get lost. And all they got for it was a lousy tie.

    This is BULLSHIT. You KNOW it is BULLSHIT and, absent PROOF I DEMAND that this be retracted forthwith.

    Emperor - Stop asking SLANTED and TRAP questions and maybe someone will actually answer you.

    On Friday's show (8/4/06), KO had a graphic across the bottom of the screen during the (now mandatory) Mel Gibson segment that said "Mel of a goy". According to dictionary.com, goy means:

    goy Pronunciation Key (goi)
    n. Offensive pl. goy·im (goim) or goys
    Used as a disparaging term for one who is not a Jew.

    Offensive? Disparaging? Who's the bigot now, Keith? When can Mel, and the public, expect your apology?

    Posted by: Bob at August 4, 2006 08:55 PM

    If evolution were real, then where are all the cross-over species? Did we evolve from apes or monkeys? There should be a certain percentage of humans with tails.
    However, there is some evidence that KO evolved from an orange monkey.

    We didn't evolve from Apes or Monkeys, it's a fallacy often used by those who don't believe in evolution. We evolved from a common ancestor where one path branched off into the modern day ape family, and one into the modern day human family.

    The left are also huge supporters of Fidel Castro. They think he's a hell of a guy. Of course half of them think Osama's just misunderstood, like their dear Keith.

    Some of you people are REALLLLY scary.

    Global warming doesn't exist?
    Evolution doesn't exist?
    Ann Coulter is correct and a hero?

    I hope none of you are breeding.

    Do you all still believe that when it's thundering out God is bowling?

    Once again, The Lefties don't answer my question.
    Nonfactor, John Serino, DaleinAtlanta and tucker is oranger why donesn't Keith Olbermann condemn the President of Iran Admiittedjerk who thereated to wipe his Fellow Jews in Israel the way he went after Mel Gibson's ignorant rantings.
    Why, come on just an answer. The reason you guys don't answer is because you know Keith Olbermann is either supportive of Hezbollah or is scared of them!
    He's a coward. Why doesn't the Left get upset over The new Hitler in Iran's comments or Hezzbollah's action.
    Also what about the LA Times poll that shows support for Israel is higher among the Right than the Left?
    It's amazing, I don't know why Jews vote for the Left. If the Dems were in power they would allow a 2nd Holocaust for the sake of International stability.
    Ironically Israel is under a Left leaning government and is Socialist. Whatever happened to International Leftist solidarity. I guess it doesn't apply to Jews right?
    Come this is day 4 of my question and none of you Lefties have dared to answer.
    What're you guys scared?

    You will never hear a conherent answer from the left to any of these questions. Never!

    Emperor Palpatine:

    Hey BUFFOON!

    READ MY WHOLE PRIOR POST ABOUT CONVERGENT EVOLUTION!

    READ IT!

    I despise Keith Olberman!

    That was the point of the whole Post!

    He's an a--hole!

    It was a post with HUMOR!

    Make the point, he's an a--hole, with HUMOR!

    I'm so far to the "right", and so conservative, I'd make you look like Jane Fonda!

    Anyone who's read my previous posts here, at Capt's Quarters, Powerline (emails actually), Stratasphere, Rightwingnuthouse, Sexion, etc., would KNOW that!

    It was HUMOR, FOOL!

    READ it again, and get a CLUE!

    HUMOR, you're wound so tight, you can't see the Forest for the Trees!

    Nincompoop!

    BUFFOON!

    READ IT AGAIN! It was HUMOR!

    I now know, the simple concept was beyond you!

    Finally, some coherence!!

    Several women have come forward who have said they were solicited for sex by Olbermann via his corporate email account. Why MSNBC hasn't punished him for this or used the opportunity to dump his sorry butt is beyond me. Documentaries do better in the ratings than his show does, higher than any show they have does.

    Have we tried hugging our enemies? If not, I'm afraid the left has a point. On its collective head.

    You know what's really scary, John? People trotting out left wing talking points and thinking themselves 'intelligent'. Wait. I'm wrong. That's not scary, that's funny. Nevermind.

    Instead of even trying to answer all these questions, the left is now bringing up Evolution, global warming, and a bowling God as their defense!! Olby would love this guy!!

    Several women have come forward who have said they were solicited for sex by Olbermann via his corporate email account.

    Have any of them offered proof to back up what they allege? No? Then it's just empty statements.

    I saw this article today on-line. Pretty fair as far as it goes. Didn't say Krazy Keith was a bigger success than he really is and it also mentioned how it's more of a one-sided fued.

    http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/188589/3/

    I saw this article today on-line. Pretty fair as far as it goes. Didn't say Krazy Keith was a bigger success than he really is and it also mentioned how it's more of a one-sided fued.

    http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/188589/3/

    Have any of them offered proof to back up what they allege? No? Then it's just empty statements.

    Sort of like Keith. Don't really need to offer proof!!

    John Serino, believe me, we on the right are breeding, and quite proficiently I might add. It's the folks on the right who are having large families. You guys on the left are going to contracept your kind out of existence. Toodle-loo!

    DaleinAtlanta,
    If your a fellow righty I apologize for putting you along side the Lefties. I'm not a conservative but a Libertarian so you're probably to the Right of me.

    Still how come no Leftie has answered my question?
    Come on guys bring it on. Why no Leftist condemnation of Hezzbollah or Iran?

    DaleinAtlanta,
    If your a fellow righty I apologize for putting you along side the Lefties. I'm not a conservative but a Libertarian so you're probably to the Right of me.

    Still how come no Leftie has answered my question?
    Come on guys bring it on. Why no Leftist condemnation of Hezzbollah or Iran?

    Pat, you must remember that there is a portion of the left that disparages those who procreate as "breeders". So progressive, so sci-fi!

    Ooooh, such a deep cut, leftwads.

    Better children than viruses.

    Keep pumping 'em out, Pat. We'll set them straight later.

    Boy, Emperor, if you're a libertarian you must really HATE this administration, huh?

    Our offspring will be the ones taking the jobs, keeping the economy rolling, having large families of their own and will therefore be the majority of the country faster than you can say " Al Gore won the 2000 election." Choose life, baby. That's my motto. And good luck trying to set them straight. Now that's funny.

    If evolution is true, how come Keith has yet to evolve past his current dumbass like state?

    "Boy, Emperor, if you're a libertarian you must really HATE this administration, huh?"

    Tucker is Orange,
    I hate Islamo-Fascism more than my own government. I have disagreements with Bush but I hate Iran, Syria, Hezzbollah, Islamic Jihad, Hams and Al-Qaeda.
    Why don't you condemn Hezzbollah or the Iranian Hitler?
    Answer please?

    "Boy, Emperor, if you're a libertarian you must really HATE this administration, huh?"

    Tucker is Orange,
    I hate Islamo-Fascism more than my own government. I have disagreements with Bush but I hate Iran, Syria, Hezzbollah, Islamic Jihad, Hams and Al-Qaeda.
    Why don't you condemn Hezzbollah or the Iranian Hitler?
    Answer please?

    too busy writing fan letters to the north korean hitler.

    Don't you understand, Emperor. George W. Bush is the real evil in the world. I mean, he's against the killing of the unborn, the disabled, and human embryos. And he's a Christian! Gasp! Ah for the good old days, when Bill Clinton went to church will a bible in his hand, and then head back for a little afternoon delight in the oval office with a woman who was not his wife. Man, those were good days. Oh, and nobody, and I mean nobody died during the Clinton regime. Nobody.

    tucker is oranger,
    Answer my question, why doesn't the Left Support Isreal which has a Center-Left Government against Rightwing Fascists?
    Answer seriously?

    tucker is oranger,
    Answer my question, why doesn't the Left Support Isreal which has a Center-Left Government against Rightwing Fascists?
    Answer seriously?

    tucker is oranger,
    Answer my question, why doesn't the Left Support Isreal which has a Center-Left Government against Rightwing Fascists?
    Answer seriously?

    Emporer Palpatine:

    As I tell my Jacobite "friends", after they get done advocating surrender to everyone the whole world, on a daily basis!

    Just remember, WE HAVE THE GUNS!

    When you surrender the country and the world for us, to the Islamo-fascists, WE HAVE THE GUNS, and when we finally are forced to wipe them out, we just may take care of the "cancer within us at the same time...."

    Scares the hell out of them; and they know it's true as well...

    I wrote the above post.
    Come on Lefties answer!

    DaleinAtlanta,

    "When you surrender the country and the world for us, to the Islamo-fascists, WE HAVE THE GUNS, and when we finally are forced to wipe them out, we just may take care of the "cancer within us at the same time...."

    I agree I think we on the Right should let the left take power.
    They'll then surrender to Islamo-Fascists and their Chinese allies.
    At that point it would be the Left that would be the 1st victims of the Islamo-Fascist then we would rise up drive them out of America, Europe until we burn the Kabba in Mecca!
    No Left and no Muslims, what a Utopia!

    Come on Lefties answer!

    Any answer I give will be WRONG in your narrow little mind, so why bother? I'm not giving you any more ammunition.

    DaleinAtlanta,

    "When you surrender the country and the world for us, to the Islamo-fascists, WE HAVE THE GUNS, and when we finally are forced to wipe them out, we just may take care of the "cancer within us at the same time...."

    I agree I think we on the Right should let the left take power.
    They'll then surrender to Islamo-Fascists and their Chinese allies.
    At that point it would be the Left that would be the 1st victims of the Islamo-Fascist then we would rise up drive them out of America, Europe until we burn the Kabba in Mecca!
    No Left and no Muslims, what a Utopia!

    How does a guy who has less 400,000 viewers get you folks so riled up???

    I'm wondering what you guys will do with all your free time after KO gets axed.

    Move on to the next far left loon!! There's lots of them.

    Rocky, don't you have a big fight you should be training for? Anyway, our problems with Keith are well documented so just have a look see at the different threads and enjoy.

    Actually Rocky, now my audience is closer to 300,000. But thanks for watching!

    I believe Olby's July ratings were around 365,000.
    So I'm rounding to "less than 400,000 viewers" and I guess that's enough to keep him on the air. The other primetime numbers are just as bad.
    Since most of you attach so much importance to the ratings can someone verify these number for me?

    Fox News ratings declined 22% in the 2nd quarter (25-54 demo) and 8% overall and O'Reilly has lost about a million viewers in less than 2 years. Is that accurate?

    And no more fighting for me,Pat,I'm retired.

    The reason nobody's answering your questions, your Sithship, is because you state little gems like this: "If the Dems were in power they would allow a 2nd Holocaust for the sake of International stability." Don't expect anyone to take your questions seriously. You're also purposefully ignorant in thinking that nobody on the left condemns Hezbollah and that they despise Israel.

    Rocky, I think that O'Reilly's numbers get around 2.7 million viewers during certain shows so if his ratings used to be around the 4 million mark, that's news to me. I'm not saying that they are always around there but they usually stay around the 2 to 2.5 million mark.

    Olbermann has been on for what, 3 years now? He's had a nice run. It's time to pack it in though. There are plenty of liberals who I disagree with but whom I respect. The good old days of Kinsley and Buchanan going at it was some good tv. I'm not familiar with any Carville watch or Bill Press watch or a Paul Begala watch. There is a reason why there is an Olbermann watch.

    Again, concerning the ratings, I honestly don't know what O'Reilly's numbers were a year or two ago. I'm pretty certain Keith's would dramatically improve if he stopped preaching to his choir all the time.

    When Pat Fegan isn't misquoting Margaret Sanger he's giving MSNBC business advice. Currently MSNBC doesn't need to do anything with Countdown and Countdown doesn't need to change considering it's getting the highest ratings on the network. The people on this site stating that MSNBC has to can Olbermann because of his ratings aren't looking at the big picture.

    Nonfactor,
    "You're also purposefully ignorant in thinking that nobody on the left condemns Hezbollah and that they despise Israel."
    There are some on the Left who support Israel.
    However according to the LA Times, The Right supports Israel more than the Left.
    The point I'm getting at is howcome Leftists like Olbermann, get all upset and outraged over Mel Gibson's ignorant racist rantings, but not equally outraged at the Iranian Hitler's vow to exterminate Israel or Hezzbollah's attacks on Israel?
    Answer me please.
    The silence of the Left, convinces me they want a 2nd holocaust. If Hezzbollah was winning there would be no call for ceasefire from the Left.
    Nonfactor please answer me, I just want to know the Left's thinking about Israel.

    Nonfactor,
    "You're also purposefully ignorant in thinking that nobody on the left condemns Hezbollah and that they despise Israel."
    There are some on the Left who support Israel.
    However according to the LA Times, The Right supports Israel more than the Left.
    The point I'm getting at is howcome Leftists like Olbermann, get all upset and outraged over Mel Gibson's ignorant racist rantings, but not equally outraged at the Iranian Hitler's vow to exterminate Israel or Hezzbollah's attacks on Israel?
    Answer me please.
    The silence of the Left, convinces me they want a 2nd holocaust. If Hezzbollah was winning there would be no call for ceasefire from the Left.
    Nonfactor please answer me, I just want to know the Left's thinking about Israel.

    Nonfactor,
    "You're also purposefully ignorant in thinking that nobody on the left condemns Hezbollah and that they despise Israel."
    There are some on the Left who support Israel.
    However according to the LA Times, The Right supports Israel more than the Left.
    The point I'm getting at is howcome Leftists like Olbermann, get all upset and outraged over Mel Gibson's ignorant racist rantings, but not equally outraged at the Iranian Hitler's vow to exterminate Israel or Hezzbollah's attacks on Israel?
    Answer me please.
    The silence of the Left, convinces me they want a 2nd holocaust. If Hezzbollah was winning there would be no call for ceasefire from the Left.
    Nonfactor please answer me, I just want to know the Left's thinking about Israel.

    I'll answer your question Palps,
    Hizbollah are freedom fighters. They give free healthcare and education to the people. The Isrealis are a bunch of Nazis who should be exterminated from the planet. The fact the Iranian President is standing up Bush gains our admiration. The Islamists are defeating, Neo-con Imperialism and we on the Left salute them!
    Death to Bush and his Rightwing Christain Israeli masters!

    I'll answer your question Palps,
    Hizbollah are freedom fighters. They give free healthcare and education to the people. The Isrealis are a bunch of Nazis who should be exterminated from the planet. The fact the Iranian President is standing up Bush gains our admiration. The Islamists are defeating, Neo-con Imperialism and we on the Left salute them!
    Death to Bush and his Rightwing Christain Israeli masters!

    Nonfactor, Margaret Sanger was into the eugenics of the Nazis. That's a fact. But good for Keith for getting the highest ratings on MSNBC. And Frodo was the tallest of all the hobbits. What's your point?

    Check out this website, Nonfactor. www.blackgenocide.com

    make that org, not com

    Actually, Merry was the tallest.

    After Merry and Pippin entered Fangorn Forest they drank Ent-draughts which had the effect of causing them to both grow. Merry was taller than Pippin to begin with and remained so after their Ent-draught induced growth spurt. As a result, by the time Saruman was defeated at Orthanc they were the two tallest hobbits ever with Merry being THE tallest. Their height and strength came in handy during the Battle of Bywater when they defeated the remnants of the rabble pulled together by Saruman who had escaped from Orthance by sweet-talking the Ents into releasing him. The two became great captains among the hobbits and were more famous in Hobbit-lore than Sam or Frodo who, of course, were famous throughout Middle Earth and beyond.

    Did I say Frodo. I meant Merry. Holy crap, Rob, that was freakin' hysterical. Add this to list of things not to do from the Princess Bride. Don't get involved in LOTR history with Robert Cox when the height of hobbits are being discussed. Either way, Keith wouldn't last 5 minutes in the shire. He'd make a clumsy pass at one of the hobbit babes and it'd be all she wrote.

    Bob Copjec, you're a joke, right?

    I must express my sincere apologies for anything this nutjec Copjob says.

    Or is that Cobjob?

    Cobjob, you give Margaret Sanger's wacked ideas credence.

    The fact is that us on the left admire Ahmednijad and Nasrallah standing up to the Rightwing Christians in the US and Israel! Hizbollah will always be heroes on our books. Soon they'll be Sheik Nasrallah shirts!

    Does this mean that the entire membership of Hizbollah will be killed and skinned to make Sheik Nasrallah a giant shirt wardrobe?

    Cooool! Barbaric! Chic! Sheik!

    Some Star Wars Fan said "Why don't you condemn Hezzbollah or the Iranian Hitler?
    Answer please?"

    The left does condemn Hezzbolah. When they do, however, the right chooses not to hear it. Like Congressman Dingle of Michigan the other day. The first part of his quote was the only one aired by OReilly, Hannity and the like.

    What's more... according to the right, it's impossible to both condemn a terrorist organization (Hezbollah) and criticize our own government. But, that shortsightedness is for you to live with.

    So, the left DOES condemn Hezbollah... you just choose not to hear it. And very few feel the need to answer to an anonymous Star Wars geek.

    --------------------------------------
    Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan wrote,

    "when Bill Clinton went to church will a bible in his hand, and then head back for a little afternoon delight in the oval office with a woman who was not his wife."

    Ahem... let's rundown what we have in terms of republican infidelity.

    Sen. John McCain (affair, divorce), former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (affair, divorce, affair, divorce), and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani (divorce, affair, nasty divorce), Strom Thurmond (affair, love child),

    Gingrich obtained his first divorce in 1981, after forcing his wife, who had helped put him through graduate school, to haggle over the terms while in the hospital, as she recovered from uterine cancer surgery. In 1999, he was disgraced again, having been caught in an affair with a 33-year-old congressional aide while spearheading the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton.


    Republicans. YOUR party for moral, family values. Uh huh.

    I really don't see how this olbernutt guy can still be on the air other than he has the support of a few looneys like him . While I am not a real big fan of o'reilly at least he has the maturity and decency to not take his grudge against Olberman-boy to the juvenile level. This nutjob on MSNBC uses his air time to show all the world just what a mental midget he is. He reminds me of the jock bullies I encountered in High School maybe that is one of the main reason I despise him so much. He is arrogant , condescending, bigoted, politcally correct, and acts like the typical liberal. He insinuates anybody that does not believe his drivel and frothy ranting is inferior in intellect once again the typical liberal moron.
    I really cannot believe that a major, albeit bottom ratings rung, network could give this dope a platform for his tirades . Oreilly is a better man for just ignoring him although I bet he would like to kick herr olbermeister's ass. With the way this big moron is pissing people off it is just a matter of time before somebody takes him out.

    I really don't see how this olbernutt guy can still be on the air other than he has the support of a few looneys like him . While I am not a real big fan of o'reilly at least he has the maturity and decency to not take his grudge against Olberman-boy to the juvenile level. This nutjob on MSNBC uses his air time to show all the world just what a mental midget he is. He reminds me of the jock bullies I encountered in High School maybe that is one of the main reason I despise him so much. He is arrogant , condescending, bigoted, politcally correct, and acts like the typical liberal. He insinuates anybody that does not believe his drivel and frothy ranting is inferior in intellect once again the typical liberal moron.
    I really cannot believe that a major, albeit bottom ratings rung, network could give this dope a platform for his tirades . Oreilly is a better man for just ignoring him although I bet he would like to kick herr olbermeister's ass. With the way this big moron is pissing people off it is just a matter of time before somebody takes him out.

    Some Star Wars Fan said "Why don't you condemn Hezzbollah or the Iranian Hitler?
    Answer please?"

    The left does condemn Hezzbolah. When they do, however, the right chooses not to hear it. Like Congressman Dingle of Michigan the other day. The first part of his quote was the only one aired by OReilly, Hannity and the like.

    What's more... according to the right, it's impossible to both condemn a terrorist organization (Hezbollah) and criticize our own government. But, that shortsightedness is for you to live with.

    So, the left DOES condemn Hezbollah... you just choose not to hear it. And very few feel the need to answer to an anonymous Star Wars geek.

    --------------------------------------
    Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan wrote,

    "when Bill Clinton went to church will a bible in his hand, and then head back for a little afternoon delight in the oval office with a woman who was not his wife."

    Ahem... let's rundown what we have in terms of republican infidelity.

    Sen. John McCain (affair, divorce), former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (affair, divorce, affair, divorce), and former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani (divorce, affair, nasty divorce), Strom Thurmond (affair, love child),

    Gingrich obtained his first divorce in 1981, after forcing his wife, who had helped put him through graduate school, to haggle over the terms while in the hospital, as she recovered from uterine cancer surgery. In 1999, he was disgraced again, having been caught in an affair with a 33-year-old congressional aide while spearheading the impeachment proceedings against President Clinton.


    Republicans. YOUR party for moral, family values. Uh huh.

    A few more points to my previous post...

    McCain was still married and living with his wife in 1979 while, according to The New York Times' Nicholas Kristof, "aggressively courting a 25-year-old woman who was as beautiful as she was rich." McCain divorced his wife, who had raised their three children while he was imprisoned in Vietnam, then launched his political career with his new wife's family money.

    Giuliani informed his second wife, Donna Hanover, of his intention to seek a separation in a 2000 press conference. In the acrid divorce proceedings that followed, Hanover accused Giuliani of serial adultery, alleging that Nathan was just the latest in a string of mistresses, following an affair the mayor had had with his former communications director.

    ------------------------------------------

    Now I'm not saying this is exclusive to republicans. Not by any means. But Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan sure would like you to think democrats are the only ones who have affairs and messy divorces.


    And the most ironic thing about the Clinton affair... Hilary apparantly forgave Bill and they maintained their marriage. Whether it's genuine forgiveness and love or a political move to further her career is up for debate. But, the point is... they maintained their marriage. Which, in the eyes of God, isn't that the right thing to do? Forgiveness and saving a marriage?

    That's what conservatives claim they're all about, right? But, I'm sure Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan and some others will disregard the Clintons saving their marriage.

    As I recall, James, Clinton was impeached for lying under oath and obstruction of justice, not for his infidelity. Good God, man, everyone knew he was a porking machine on the side, but his perjury was his downfall. It matters not what the subject matter was, perjury is still perjury and there are many people in jail TODAY who lied in some way or another about sex. The people you list, McCain, Giuliani, and Gingrich: I can honestly tell you I wouldn't vote for any of them under any circumstances. Giuliani is uber liberal on social issues, McCain seems to be an opportunist, and Gingrich, well, that whole divorcing his wife thing while she was in the hospital was too much. So explain why I'm a hypocrite, James, since you seem to know so much about me.

    Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan wants to know why he's a hypocrite.

    OK... this is what you said, Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan...

    "when Bill Clinton went to church will a bible in his hand, and then head back for a little afternoon delight in the oval office with a woman who was not his wife. Man, those were good days."

    You're referencing the hypocricy of Bill Clinton going to church and then having an affair on the side... implying to 'good old days' were marred by liberal infidelity... especially in the practice of a church-going democrat.

    I pointed out your hypocricy by citing numerous examples of republicans who are alleged to be with the 'party of moral and family values' who were getting their own... ahem... as you put it, 'afternoon delight.'

    This is just one of many reasons why Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan is, in fact, a hypocrite.

    By the way, Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan... your original post had NOTHING to do with Clinton's impeachment. Why you would bring it up to try and say you're not a hypocrite is puzzling.

    So, James " Reader of Souls ", you think that the fact the Clinton's maintaining their marriage may or may not be a political move is debateable? I guess that's an improvement from other liberals' claims that it was not political. If it is a political thing, then you're looking at a couple of folks who should be named Keith's WPITW. My two cents: the Clinton's are the two most powerhungry and cynical people in the world.

    Nothing you tell me about Giuliani or McCain can tell me anything I don't already know. I don't care for either one of them. Others here might, to some degree or another.

    Feel free to defend Bill Clinton, James " the soothsayer." I'm not going to defend McCain, Gingrich, or Giuliani. To the credit of them and their wives, they aren't parading around and talking about how they saved their marriage. The wives are better off without these filanderers around.

    I mentioned the Clinton impeachment because it's the tie breaker so to speak when discussing the adultery of members of the different parties. I happen to think that libertarians are the biggest whores out there. ( just kidding )

    Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan wrote, "To the credit of them and their wives, they aren't parading around and talking about how they saved their marriage. "

    In fact, the Clintons very RARELY talk about their marriage, the affair and they're reconcilliation. It's only briefly mentioned in their books. And interviews on the subject are NOT frequent.

    -----------------------------------------

    Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan also wrote, "I mentioned the Clinton impeachment because it's the tie breaker so to speak when discussing the adultery of members of the different parties. "


    This doesn't even make sense. You're saying because he was impeached for lying about adultery makes him MORE of an adulterer? That makes NO SENSE. You're either an adulterer, or you're not. And, at some point or another, every adulterer lies. Clinton just got caught lying in front of a grand jury. Criminal lying to a grand jury?.. no question. Does it make him MORE of an adulterer. Absolutely not.

    You're just trying to make him look worse than republican adulterers because he's a democrat you can't stand.

    Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan... who doesn't make sense.

    I don't know how Pat Fegan could talk about morals anymore on abortion or infedility after misquoting someone to try and make a point that plannedparenthood is a Nazi organization. He then changes his argument that abortion is racist. Talk about a wingnut.

    Listen, James " beating a dead horse ", it doesn't make him more of an adulterer, it makes him a criminal, which makes him worse than the republicans you cited, comprende?

    I don't care for Bill Clinton because of the policies he encacted, both foreign and domestic. I'm a republican in the sense I usually vote republican. Two years ago, I became a registered independent. I would call myself a conservative before anything else.

    I'm not sure any adulterer is better or worse than the next. But Bill Clinton seemed to be busier than most cheaters, which would make him a serial adulter, perjurer, liar, and obstructer of justice. Best president ever!

    They paraded around ( past tense is what I should have used ) not too long after their initial frosty period, both of which were done for the camera. James, are you of the opinion that Hillary felt upset because Bill cheated or because he got caught?

    Man, James, with someone like you, with your sterling credibility, hounding me with the scarlet letter of " H " my standing here is no doubt in jeopardy. Anyhoo, take some advice that Krazy Keith hasn't taken. Give it a rest.

    So what are you saying, Nonfactor. That the nazis weren't racist? Are you an employee of PP or just a great admirer of their work? Did I miss something or did you magically prove that Margaret Sanger wasn't a nazi lover? That she in fact did target the black race first and foremost with her eugencis ideas? Just because you're not familiar with these charges against her doesn't mean they are not true. There are many damning quotes from her mouth regarding blacks and other minorities, the mentally handicapped, southern europeans, and the elderly and sick. Unless these quotes were somehow made up by a wing nut like myself and attributed to the saintly Margaret Sanger.

    I'm not sure how me giving you the website about black genocide was changing the subject.

    And to you, James " too much free time", wouldn't it make me a hypocrite if I scolded slick Willy and excused McCain, Giuliani, and Gingrich? Are you sure you even know what a hypocrite is?

    Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan is at it again... saying

    "it (lying to a grand jury) doesn't make him (Clinton) more of an adulterer, it makes him a criminal, which makes him worse than the republicans you cited, comprende?

    Oh... OK. A criminal. Well, I'm sure we can find a few republican criminals for ya. Let's see here...

    ----------------------------------------------
    Congress:

    Former Congressman Bill Janklow(R-SD) Convicted and jailed for killing a man with his car after blowing through a stopsign at a high rate of speed.

    Governors:

    John Rowland(R-CT)Convicted and jailed for graft, had work done on his house and some other bribe related charges.

    George Ryan(R-IL) Under indictment for hiring practices.(I notice you had Blagojevich--this one must have slipped your mind)

    Jim McGreevy(D-NJ) Resigned under fire sexual relationship with a male staffmember.

    Executive:

    Lewis Libby(R)-Assistant to the Vice President, 5 count indictment, perjury, false statements.

    Larry Franklin(R)-DOD employee, pleaded guilty in espionage case.

    Leandro Aragoncillo-46, was a U.S. Marine most recently assigned to the staff of Vice President Dick Cheney, arrested for spying in the Whitehouse.

    Armstrong Williams(R)-Investigation revealed that payments to him for propaganda efforts were illegal.

    Etcetera:

    New Hampshire-4 Republican operatives arrested for election 2002 phone jamming scandal. # have pleaded guilty, one is due for trial soon.


    and


    Pennsylvania Republican Congressman Don Sherwood had a visit from the Washington police after a 29-year old woman who was not the 64-year old congressman's wife called 911 and complained that Sherwood had choked her. Sherwood said he had merely been giving the woman a back rub. He is one of those holier-than-thou family values conservatives.

    and

    Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham (R-CA)
    Probed for bribery regarding financial ties with and favors for defense firm MZM. Pleaded guilty to tax evasion, conspiracy, Nov. 28, 2005.

    Gov. John Rowland (R-CT)
    Convicted, imprisoned 2004 for accepting free renovations to his vacation cottage as well as charter flights and vacations from a state contractor, and defrauding the Internal Revenue Service by not paying taxes on the free services.

    ---------------------------------------------

    Now, these are just a few.

    Where your hypocricy comes in, Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan, is that you claim to be an independent... but, you only chastize DEMOCRATS for being criminals. In fact, you say Clinton is worse than regular adulteres because he's lied to a grand jury. While we're talking presidents, why don't we throw Ol' Tricky Dicky Nixon in there, too.

    If you don't want to be labled a hypocrite... start calling out republicans, too - not just democrats.

    Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan asks, "Are you sure you even know what a hypocrite is?"

    - Of course I do. A hypocrite is one who attacks people for something, when they (or the people they defend) are guilty of the very same things. i.e. saying Clinton's adultery is 'the good old days' and not mentioning republican adultry. i.e. calling Clinton a criminal (he was never actually convicted) and ignoring republican criminals in our nations government. i.e. throwing rocks when you live in a glass house. i.e. Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan.

    Hey nonfactor, if you want to resort to the tried and true wingnut comment, then it's been nice talking to you. If not, let's try to be adults here.

    If you want info on Margaret Sanger and the Nazis, do a search of the two. Click on any of the sites that come up.

    James " I still don't know what a hypocrite is", I see you listed an impressive array of republican scandals, some of which had nothing to do with adultery. Hmmm. And no democrats listed? What a suprise!

    Sorry if I called someone a criminal, even though it was clear that he lied under oath and obstructed justice. And OJ's innocent, too. Anyway, I knew I saw the word criminal attached to Bill Clinton by someone other than me and sure enough, I went back to a post made by you at 8:15. It went something like this: "Criminal lying to a grand jury, no question." Or did I take you out of context.

    In summation, the democrats and republicans both have their problems, but to call the GOP the " party of corruption " when I could list many democrat scandals is laughable. Toodleloo, " goin' down in flames " James.

    James

    "Like Congressman Dingle of Michigan the other day. The first part of his quote was the only one aired by OReilly, Hannity and the like."

    He didn't condemn Hizzbutheads! Why doesn't the Left get upset about the Iranian Hitler look alike talking about wiping Israel off the map as much as they did Mel Gibson. Why are Leftsist groups

    "Like Congressman Dingle of Michigan the other day. The first part of his quote was the only one aired by OReilly, Hannity and the like."

    If you're going to bring up Congressman "Dingle" (phonetic spelling, a key sign of intelligence), then let's play. Cite me where either O'Reilly OR Hannity aired a part of his quote and not the rest. I'll be waiting to see if you know what you are talking about, or like most OlbyLoons are just making it up.

    By the way, would this imagined slight against Rep "Dingle" be anything like Olby cherry-picking one sentence from a columnist who has been one of the most extreme, outspoken critics of Mel Gibson, and claiming it proves he's part of an organized defense? Puh-leeze.

    Star Wars fan said, "He (Dingell) didn't condemn Hizzbutheads!

    - Really? Well, here's the second part of his quote, conveniently left out of the news sound bites.

    Rep. John Dingell (MI)
    "I happen to be against violence, I think the United States has to bring resolution to this matter. Now, I condemn Hezbollah as does everybody else, for the violence."

    You need to start reading more than comic books, Star Wars fan.

    ------------------------------

    As for you, Johnny Cent... as a frequent watcher of Countdown, you should know he airs comments in their entirity. Usually to the point where he stays on them longer than would be appropriate in most news formats.

    Sorry, can't find the BO or Hannity transcripts... they don't upload them like MSNBC does. But, I watched last week where Hannity was blasting Dingell. Sorry I cant find the transcript for you. Guess you'll have to believe me on this one.

    -------------------------------------

    Pat 'Hypocrite' Fegan... I never said the GOP was the party of corruption. I just drilled you for singling out democrats as rule-breakers. That, sir, is hypocricy. Which you're obviously familiar with by now.

    Actually, " Outlandish Claims " James, what I'm familiar with are your rambling posts, which get weaker and weaker with each passing one. So, because I mention Bill Clinton's adultery and leave out republican adultery, I'm a hypocrite? I had no idea that means I'm a hypocrite. Man, you learn something everyday. Then, you don't mind if I hold you to the same, non-applicable standard. I obviously hit a nerve with the bill clinton and his serial adultery and his impeachment and his lying under oath and his obstruction of justice. Is this James Carville? What's going on, you weirdo, you!

    Just so you don't call me a hypocrite, Newt Gingrich committed adultery.

    later, " Silly Games " James.

    Pat Fegan said, "Just so you don't call me a hypocrite, Newt Gingrich committed adultery."

    - See. Conservatives CAN learn. You get an 'A' for the day, Pat!

    I'm not sure liberals can, though. For instance: when to let an argument to that they invented and lost badly.

    I'm not sure liberals can, though. For instance: when to let an argumentgo that that they invented and lost badly.

    If we could move on from adultery to lying under oath and obstruction of justice. Which of these three have never been impeached.

    a) John McCain
    b) Newt Gingrich
    c) Rudy Giuliani
    d) Bill Clinton

    I love Keith olbermann and his leftsist followers. Allah paraise the left!

    Wait, I know the answer!

    Now let's see here. Well, McCain, Newt, and Rudy have never been impeached and my impeachment didn't count because it was tainted with partisanship. That's a trick question, right?

    P.S. Hi there, Mahmoud.

    I'm gonna say none of the above.

    Wonderful answer, oh great one.

    I love Keith Olbermann.

    I love Keith Olbermann.

    Mel Gibson's comments about the Jews disgust me.

    Thanks, Sheik. I love me too.

    Concerning Countdown with Keith Olbermann: Best show EVER! Me and all my mint conditioned action figures never miss a show. Thank yoooooo.

    Keith Olbermann is the only Jew I love!

    I wish Keith Olbermann was around in my time. I would've won WW2 with the help of him and the NY Times! They would've been the few Jews I would've spared!

    I think Keith could use some of that sweet testosterone I was injecting in my buttocks.

    I wish Keith Olbermann was around in my time. I would've won WW2 with the help of him and the NY Times! They would've been the few Jews I would've spared!

    I think Keith could use some of that sweet testosterone I was injecting in my buttocks.

    I think I'd like my chances in a rumble with Keith. And no, I wouldn't eat him. I bet he's a little on the gamey side.

    Keith Olbermann is the bravest man we know.

    To my Leftists allies,
    Thanks for the support you're giving Me, Sheik Nasrallah and Osama Bin Laden. All the protests you're organizing in our favor helps our cause. You're control of the media demoralizes the West.
    Thank you for your suport.

    Indeed.

    If I was alive Keith Olbermann would've been my propaganda minister!

    That hurts, Joe. But not as bad as the ice pic in the head.

    Quiet, Joe and Leon. Stop your lollygagging and finish vacuuming. Mr. Olbermann will be here any minute now.

    Olby is coming here! Yeah, I love him he was my favorite newscaster!

    Sorry Satan but Keith can't come over and play today, at least not until he cleans up his plate. I made some low ratings casserole for him and he's hardly touched it.

    Just remember to call him by his preferred title, Zarq. Do you remember it? That's right, der furrer.

    Hey that's my title!

    You'll speak when you're spoken to, Adolf. Now get Fidel's room ready like I asked you about a gazillion times to do.

    I'm sorry master!

    You know what Adolf, forget the whole thing. I'm going to do something I should have done a long time ago and get some of that cheap, hispanic labor I've been hearing so much about. Somebody tell Che Guevara I need him.

    Oh Adolf, I can't stay mad at you. Come here you little mass murderer you. Now, did you tivo Countdown for me?

    Pat, I suggest you just stop talking about Sanger, especially after you used a misquote to prop up your argument against plannedparenthood.

    So what are you saying, Nonfactor. That the nazis weren't racist?

    I'm guessing this is just a red herring, or you're very ignorant.

    As I said in a previous post (which you seemed to ignore):
    "More children from the fit, less from the unfit — that is the chief issue in birth control."
    A quotation falsely attributed to Margaret Sanger, this statement was made by the editors of American Medicine in a review of an article by Sanger. The editorial from which this appeared, as well as Sanger's article, "Why Not Birth Control Clinics in America?" were reprinted side-by-side in the May 1919 Birth Control Review (Sanger, 1919b).

    from plannedparenthood.com

    Hey, I'm not cheap! In fact I'm part Irish Satan!
    I'm here discussing with Zarqawi how to market his t-shirts that'll be all the rage soon!

    Hey, I'm not cheap! In fact I'm part Irish Satan!
    I'm here discussing with Zarqawi how to market his t-shirts that'll be all the rage soon!

    Nonfactor,
    Can you answer my question.
    Why does Olbermann focus on Mel Gibson, but he said nothing when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad talked of wiping Israel off the map?

    Nonfactor,
    Can you answer my question.
    Why does Olbermann focus on Mel Gibson, but he said nothing when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad talked of wiping Israel off the map?

    Um... because the Gibson story was news?

    "Um... because the Gibson story was news?"

    So The Iranian Hitler's comments wasn't news?
    This proves Olbermann is an Islamo-Fascist sympathizer.

    Thanks for the advice, nonfactor, but I think I'll continue talking about Margaret Sanger all the same. If Sanger never said those words, then they sure as hell sum up her overall thinking regarding contraception, sterilization, abortion, etc... of the " undesirables." And I didn't ignore your previous post. I took a day or two off and moved on to the current threads. Believe me, I'm not going to ignore any of your posts defending the indefensible.

    Why does Olbermann focus on Mel Gibson, but he said nothing when Mahmoud Ahmadinejad talked of wiping Israel off the map?

    Because that Iranian nutjob says stuff like that every day. And, despite his rhetoric, the Iranian President has no authority to do anything with regard to the Iranian military. So he can bluster all he wants - nobody's listening.

    This proves Olbermann is an Islamo-Fascist sympathizer.

    Ah, the "slience equals acceptence" argument. Very poor thinking, Emperor. You should know better than that.

    If Sanger never said those words, then they sure as hell sum up her overall thinking regarding contraception, sterilization, abortion, etc

    Can you prove that with a real quote this time? Or will you continue to revert back to the debunked one?

    Nonfactor, I'm suprised you're defending the hideous Margaret Sanger. I was under the impression sober folks these days were trying to distance themselves from her. But way to stay loyal. As far as providing you with quotes from her, perhaps you should surf the web a little and find out for yourself. Saying that Margaret Sanger was a racist eugenist is not controversial stuff. You should jettison yourself as soon as possible from her ship. It's taking on water. You may interpret my not providing you with quotes from Sanger herself as somehow disingenuous. Literally, if I listed them, I wouldn't know when to stop.

    Keith has the best news show by far...It's probably the only news show where people don't SCREAM & SHOUT at each other, where the host does not interupt constantly, & where this amazing thing happens - one person talks, the other listens, then vice-versa..That simple formula does not & won't happen on Faux News....

    O'Lielly may be ahead in ratings, but in the advertiser coveted demographic of 25-54 yr. olds, O'Lielly has only SLIGHT lead, and that's a fact..

    You people who watch too much of Faux News are lead to believe that no one watches Countdown but that is just an illusion created by the deranged powers that be of Faux...

    I also find it funny that some poster said Keith used e-mail to solicit women, LOL...Someone has very selective memory...Bill O'Reilly was the one who had to settle a sexual harassment lawsuit at end of 2004 - just in case you forgot...Let me repeat that because it is significant...Bill O, was the one who settled a sexual harassment lawsuite in 2004!...

    And when Keith's book (The Worst Person in the World) comes out in September, it will definitely be on top 10 without question....

    > the only news show where people don't SCREAM & SHOUT

    Yeah, that Brit Hume really runs a raucous shoutfest.

    > the host does not interupt [sic] constantly

    Why should he, when every person he interviews is hand-selected to parrot the host's opinions?

    > O'Lielly has only SLIGHT lead, and that's a fact

    Hahahaha! Don't try to pull OlbySpin here. Do you have a source for your "fact"? In the 25-54 demo, Countdown isn't even second to O'Reilly--it's THIRD, behind Paula zzzzZahn. Some night's he's even FOURTH, behind Nancy Grace. That's how wrong you are.

    As for the suit settlement, since you cited it, why didn't you cite the part where both parties agreed there was no wrongdoing? Wow, a legal conclusion that nobody did anything wrong. That certainly makes Herr Olbermann's trolling for one night stands using corporate email perfectly wonderful!

    Since you lied about Olbermann's ratings, there is no reason to give even a shred of credibility to any of your other OlbyLoon rantings.

    A couple of things here. I guess O'Reilly has a slight lead in the 25-54 demo..... if 400,000 viewers is considered slight. Second, Keith has to worry about passing Paula Zahn because right now, she's in second place in that demo. THAT'S A FACT! Also, as pointed out by Robert Cox and Johnny Dollar, he needs to worry about falling into 5th place overall in his timeslot, right behind Nancy Grace and Johnny Deutsch. Ouch!

    Keith's show is pretty boring and unfunny. There's always a chance that an argument might break out on an episode of Countdown but when everybody's of the same mind and they're blowing kisses ( if we're lucky ) to each other, the chances of a donnybrook are slim to none. I mean, what would Keith and his parade of sycophants disagree on anyway? That " Good Night And Good Luck " was George Clooney's best or second best movie? Yeah, I'm sure the fur would start flying then.

    I concede that Keith's book will do quite well, in fact, it might even reach number 1.... in the loonitoriums, both American and Canadian.

    Dammit. I should have waited for you, Johnny.

    Would somebody please post one of those Bush flags stuck in some manure, I'm getting killed here.

    Anonymous at 08:04 are you OREILLYSUCKS? So many ellipses...We thought you'd been picked up on a parole violation...Something about getting too close to a playground...Again...Cheers!

    That certainly makes Herr Olbermann's trolling for one night stands using corporate email perfectly wonderful!

    Continuing to perpetuate an UNFOUNDED and UNPROVEN story does not become you, J$. But then again, you like carrying water for this absolutely ludicrous story (that has more holes in it than swiss cheese).

    "Anonymous at 08:04 are you OREILLYSUCKS?"

    No..Don't worry, I won't post much here, I'll stick w/the liberal blogs as opposing viewpoints I can see are not welcome here..I just find it funny that some take Bill O'Reilly as a serious news source...

    "We thought you'd been picked up on a parole violation...Something about getting too close to a playground...Again...Cheers!"

    Not sure what that means, another right-wingers bad attempt at humor, but that's what happens when your heroes are O'Reilly & Coulter, you always take cheap shots - that's par for the course from the right wing pundits & their fans...You're not smart enough to debate, so you just throw out stupid insults...

    "Wow, a legal conclusion that nobody did anything wrong."

    Use some common sense will you please!!..Do you really think someone like Bill O'Reilly is going to settle a suit that has no merit!...Andrea had tapes of their conversations, slam dunk..Bill did the wise thing by settling & thus preventing the tapes from ever being released...

    From a recent Detroit Free Press article:
    "But the margin between the "Factor" and "Countdown" narrows significantly with the principal news target audience of 25-to-54-year-olds"

    You Keith haters get all bent out of shape when he says something, but are the probably the first to cry "Free Speech" "Free Speech" when Ann Coulter goes off on her hate-filled tirades...Rather hypocritical is it not?.....

    "Keith's show is pretty boring and unfunny" - Fine, that's your opinion (least you were civil) but I find his show witty, intelligent, & yes, at times funny...

    > Andrea had tapes of their conversations, slam dunk

    Well fine, then play the tapes. What, you haven't heard them? Oh gee, that's quite a slam dunk: mystery tapes that have never been played in public. Yet you act like you know what is on them. YOU DON'T.

    > But the margin between the "Factor" and "Countdown" narrows significantly with the principal news target audience of 25-to-54-year-olds

    Yeah it narrows. Instead of being 4th out of 4, he's 3rd out of 4. But you claimed O'Reilly had only a "slight" lead. In fact, Bill even in the demo, beats Keith by 2 or 3 to one. Instead of your crap about O'Reilly's "slight" lead, here are the facts:

    July ratings, 25-54 demo:
    O'Reilly: 488,000
    Olby: 135,000

    Yeah, that's O'Reilly's SLIGHT lead--more than 3 to 1 over Olby. I warned you: just because Keith Olbermann lies and thinks he can get away with it doesn't mean OlbyLoons can lie on his behalf and think we won't expose them for what they are. And when you catch an OlbyLoon in a lie, clearly nothing else they say can be trusted.

    > an UNFOUNDED and UNPROVEN story

    Right. That's why the emails were authenticated by Lloyd Grove and the NY Daily News, who contacted MSNBC and verified them before publishing. That's why Olbermann hasn't denied one word in those emails. And, oh yes, that's why Krazy Keith APOLOGIZED for emails that you claim aren't true. See, unlike your phantom O'Reilly tapes, we've SEEN these emails.

    Yet you act like you know what is on them. YOU DON'T.

    The hypocrisy, it burns...

    Funny, J$, that you take this position while taking karma's story at face value (it's been, what, TWO MONTHS and not a shred of real evidence exists). You take those "email scans" (which cannot be authenticated) and proclaim them as the gospel truth.

    Pot, kettle. Kettle, pot. I believe you know each other?

    That's why the emails were authenticated by Lloyd Grove and the NY Daily News, who contacted MSNBC and verified them before publishing.

    Those are NOT the e-mails I'm talking about and you KNOW it.

    Forget it, J$. I know you're a lying sack of shit. Debating you is a waste of my time and my braincells.

    "Anonymous at 08:04 are you OREILLYSUCKS?"

    No..Don't worry, I won't post much here, I'll stick w/the liberal blogs as opposing viewpoints I can see are not welcome here..I just find it funny that some take Bill O'Reilly as a serious news source...

    "We thought you'd been picked up on a parole violation...Something about getting too close to a playground...Again...Cheers!"

    Not sure what that means, another right-wingers bad attempt at humor, but that's what happens when your heroes are O'Reilly & Coulter, you always take cheap shots - that's par for the course from the right wing pundits & their fans...You're not smart enough to debate, so you just throw out stupid insults...

    "Wow, a legal conclusion that nobody did anything wrong."

    Use some common sense will you please!!..Do you really think someone like Bill O'Reilly is going to settle a suit that has no merit!...Andrea had tapes of their conversations, slam dunk..Bill did the wise thing by settling & thus preventing the tapes from ever being released...

    From a recent Detroit Free Press article:
    "But the margin between the "Factor" and "Countdown" narrows significantly with the principal news target audience of 25-to-54-year-olds"

    You Keith haters get all bent out of shape when he says something, but are the probably the first to cry "Free Speech" "Free Speech" when Ann Coulter goes off on her hate-filled tirades...Rather hypocritical is it not?.....

    "Keith's show is pretty boring and unfunny" - Fine, that's your opinion (least you were civil) but I find his show witty, intelligent, & yes, at times funny...

    Anonymous, OlbermannWatch does believe in other opionions. Your's have been posted, as has countless others. Perhaps you've been watching Countdown too much, the show with only one side to a two sided story. When someone responds to you and disagrees with you, it's called a debate. That's something Keith finds not to his liking. You see, if the Krazy one ran a site like this called O'Reilly Watch, I doubt he'd allow any pro-O'Reilly posts on. It would be a lot like his seldom watched tv show.

    The two e-mail controversies surrounding Keith Olbermann that I'm aware of are : the one where he solicited women for naked pictures of themselves and the one where he told some folks who weren't exactly his biggest fans to do nasty things to their mothers.

    Which one were you talking about?

    The email karmabites sent to Lloyd Grove was authenticated, by Grove and by MSNBC. That in itself is more authentication than your phantom O'Reilly tapes...THAT YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD! We know what is in the emails, we know that at least one of them has been authenticated, but you have NO IDEA what is on the tapes.

    I'm still waiting for you to document the claim that O'Reilly has only a "slight lead" over Olby, when in fact his lead is more than 3 to 1. Until you can explain away that lie, nothing you say can be taken seriously.

    I'd like to see an Ann Coulter and Keith Olbermann debate. What say you, Anonymous? Let's see if Kalumnny Keith is as brave then as he appears on his rarely watched show.

    That would be quite a debate. It would go something like this:

    OLBY: You're anorexic!
    COULTER: The problem with liberals' foreign policy is...
    OLBY: You're a 45-year-old virgin!
    COULTER:...they don't have a consistent...
    OLBY: You have an Adam's Apple!
    COULTER:...strategy for winning...
    OLBY: You've never seen a man naked!
    COULTER: In your case, I'd count myself lucky, tie or no tie.

    That's probably why poor Keith won't have her on. He's deathly afraid of something like that happening.... or worse. And the jig would be up.

    Imagine Keith dining in a nice resteraunt with some friends and behind him he hears the hostess say, " Your table is right this way, Ms. Coulter." I'm guessing he'd shit a solid orange brick right on the spot and then have the laughing stagehand throw a pie in her face.

    we know that at least one of them has been authenticated

    NO, dumbass, the e-mail that has been "authenticated" was the Rita Cosby e-mail (and even then the only "evidence" karma provides is a self-serving statement that she was the source).

    GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL, DOLLAR! THERE IS ZERO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT KARMA! NONE! NADA!

    THE STORY IS DEAD! IT HAS CEASED TO BE!

    Anonymous, you certainly are worked up over Keith's saucy e-mails. Why the venom toward J$? Don't shoot the messenger, dude. If it's not true, then there's no reason to fret.

    If it's not true, then there's no reason to fret.

    Pat, you've obviously forgotten the proverb "a lie gets around the world before truth gets its boots on".

    > a lie gets around the world before truth gets its boots on

    Nobody here could possibly forget that wise saying. It's the philosophical basis for Keith Olbermann's "journalism".

    We shall see, anonymous. We shall see. I'm not sure who this Karma is but the fact she's not Keith Olbermann is an instant plus in my book.

    anorexic!
    COULTER: The problem with liberals' foreign policy is...
    OLBY: You're a 45-year-old virgin!
    COULTER:...they don't have a consistent...
    OLBY: You have an Adam's Apple!
    COULTER:...strategy for winning...
    OLBY: You've never seen a man naked!
    COULTER: In your case, I'd count myself lucky, tie or no tie.


    Coulter: Your gay. You want to hump saddam.
    Olbermann: You're a shrew and a nitwit.
    Coulter:You're a Fag.
    Olbermann:Only if it came down to you and a man.
    Coulter: Jesus is on our side in this war.
    Olbermann: Do the Republicans really beleive god is involved in this?
    Coulter:You are gay for questoning?
    Olbermann: I've had sex. you should try it.

    I thought KO's Ann Coulter comments the other day were very telling. "Your a 45 yo virgin with an adam's apple."

    Besides the obligatory adam's apple remark (didn't hear anorexic, he must've missed a line on the teleprompter), he acts like its a character flaw that Ann DOESN'T sleep around. I guess if she solicited sex from her fans via email, that would have been ok (and if she did it'd be a pretty damn long line).

    Kinda says a lot about KO's views on women, doesn't it?

    Yes, Scott, his comments about Ann Coulter really shows us a lot about his views on women in general...get a grip.

    I've heard Keith make many derogatory comments about women in the past on his show and not just people like Coulter from the right. I'm talking ordinary citizens who have been described as ugly, fat, old, you name it, if it's a woman, Olby has thrown a derogatory term or three at them.

    There are reports that Keith was seen again in Tampa this past weekend. Rumor has it thats he mows George Steinbrenner's lawn on weekends for free in the hope that when his contract runs out he will get a job with the YES network.

    Sorry, Non, I guess I forgot to say in context and in relation to his other comments about other women.

    Non, not even you can try to say that comments like these are an isolated incident or restricted to Ann Coulter.

    Keith definitely has it in for hot, conservative women. If you're a leftist and a woman and have the face of medusa and you say outrageous things, it's " Step right up, step right up."

    "I'd like to see an Ann Coulter and Keith Olbermann debate"

    Well, seeing how Ann gets flustered & changes the subject when she goes up against SOFTBALL interviewers like Alan Colmes & Matt Lauer, Keith would have her running from the studios... And, I don't think he'd be nearly as tough as if Howard Stern would interview her (I know some don't like or get Howard Stern, but he is a very good interviewer)...Ann would be the one calling Keith names, not the other way around..Keith would just be calm & collective while Ann would be shouting "Four Eyes", "Geek", etc.

    "(and if she did it'd be a pretty damn long line)."

    In my opinion, Ann is NOT an attractive woman, but to each his own..

    MSNBC needs a show like Countdown, they have plenty of right-wing hosts: ie: Chris Matthews, Tucker Calrson, Joe Scarbrough..They need one left leaning show..

    Your credibility just took another shot, anonymous, by calling Chris Matthews right wing. If you could tell us all what his right wing views are, we're all ears. He's liberal on social issues and liberal on fiscal ones as well. Do you really think that Lauer and Colmes gave her softball questions? Wow!

    As for Scarborough and Carlson: Scarborough has gone entertainment for a good part of his show and Tucker is hardly right wing. He's gotten more and more moderate. However, they have all kinds of opinions presented on their programs.

    Keith just needs to have her on his show.

    MSNBC has a way of turning their conservative hosts into eunuchs.

    watch the video of him and Tom (the crook) Delay.

    Non, not even you can try to say that comments like these are an isolated incident or restricted to Ann Coulter.


    I think he can till you provide a bit of evidence that shows a history of making comments about women in gernal away from the political arena.

    Your credibility


    HAHAHAH. OMG! Tell us some more of your views Pat.

    "They need one left leaning show."

    More like falling on the ground slavishly pandering to the extreme left. Oh, wait THAT IS "Countdown."

    Case closed. Keith just won't admit it.

    Anonymous:

    "Well, seeing how Ann gets flustered & changes the subject when she goes up against SOFTBALL interviewers like Alan Colmes & Matt Lauer, Keith would have her running from the studios..."

    So, you think Orange Boy, who never goes up against anyone who opposes his political viewpoints and professes that debating two different viewpoints makes him "queasy", is going to mop the floor with Ann Coulter? Coulter is not my cup of tea but it is ludicrous to think that a cowardly pansy like Orange Boy could hold his own with Coulter.

    "Keith would just be calm & collective"

    Yeah, just as calm as his seething fits of jealous irrationality that we are treated to every time we see another fib filled edition of "Factor Fiction".

    By the way, I find your use of the term "collective" to describe Orange Boy interesting and more truthful than you might suspect (though not in the way you're thinking). A "collective" as we know if we stayed awake in world governments class, is an undertaking, such as a business operation, where ownership and control of production and distribution is completely handed over to the state. The more popular name for this arrangement is communism.
    Orange Boy's hard left political ideology would certainly find a home in the collectivist school of thought.

    I think the term you were looking for Anonymous is "collected", which means self-controlled.

    First of all, there are several people posting "Anonymously" as I was not the one who said post more of your views Pat..

    In any event, here's something on Chris Mathews:

    "Despite having worked for Democrats, Matthews has said, "I'm more conservative than people think I am. ... I voted for George W. Bush in 2000." Matthews has been accused of having panels of guests that skew to the right by liberal media watchdogs([1]) and of supporting Republicans in his own questions and comments ([2], [3]). Conversely, he is also often criticized by conservatives for his opposition to the Iraq war among other stances he takes against the current administration. Conservative watchdog groups also accuse Matthews of constantly taking Democratic Party positions [4]. "George W. Bush disappointed a lot of us when he went to war...I voted for the guy in 2000."

    Anon:
    "Your credibility


    HAHAHAH. OMG! Tell us some more of your views Pat."

    This is not a comeback. What are Chris Matthews' right wing views? They sure didn't show up when he "interviewed" Ann Coulter a couple weeks back. The sheer amazement of the former Tip O'niel employee was a sight to see when the majority of the crowd, including several African Americans, were shown to be in favor of Ann's positions. In fact, they too began explaining these positions to Mr. Matthews when it became obvious that he was not even remotely paying attention.

    Don't worry, like Olberdumbass' show no one watches Hardball either, except for news junkies like myself.

    Matthew's admits to have voted for Bush one time. He is also admittedly a big fan of Rudy. If this makes him "right-wing", well that is just delusional.

    Scarborough and especially Tucker Carlson are right wing. People who think Tucker is moderate because he doesn't support the Iraq War need a refresher in conservative isolationism. Don't confuse libertarianism with liberalism. The ends may be similar sometimes but the means are entirely different.

    It has always appeared to me the Matthews is much more combative with conservatives (O'Reilly seems the exact opposite). I still kinda like Chris though, he isn't even close to Olberdouche.

    "This is not a comeback"

    It's not? I thought it worked just fine. I think it is the only appropriate repsonse to anything pat says. If you don't like it tough shit.

    I'm guessing that Matthews went back to voting Democratic in 04 and will do so again in 08 because of the way he's been talking. Again, on the social issues, I've never heard him take a conservative position, especially abortion.

    I agree with Crash when it comes to Matthews, though. I'd rather have a beer with him than a white Zinfandel with dumb dumb.

    I'm guessing that Matthews went back to voting Democratic in 04 and will do so again in 08 because of the way he's been talking. Again, on the social issues, I've never heard him take a conservative position, especially abortion.

    I agree with Crash when it comes to Matthews, though. I'd rather have a beer with him than a white Zinfandel with dumb dumb.

    "Again, on the social issues, I've never heard him take a conservative position"

    Well, then maybe I could listen to him, as I'm somewhat a fiscal conservative, but am a very social liberal, probably closer to liberterian actually..I'm no fan, (to say the least) of the religious right...

    And I would venture to say that Keith would never call MSNBC security on those who disagree w/him, much like O'Reilly did to that guy several months back..Come on, all he had to do was just hang up on the caller, but no, Bill O had to whine & complain & make federal issue out of it...O'Reilly is a classic bully, someone who sure can dish it out, but can't take it...

    Bill O'Reilly isn't afraid of having a guest on who disagrees with him. I'm not saying Keith is afraid...... , yes I am!

    For the record, I'm not a big fan of the religous left. You know, the kind of folks who love to blend Christianity and Marxism and come up with liberation theology, who help Janet Reno get Elian Gonzales back to the hell of Cuba, who protest outside the school of the America's yet embrace Daniel Ortega, oppose the death penalty for murderers yet support the death penalty for unborn children, who call for businesses to pull out of Israel, who say there's no such thing as a just war, who called for sanctions against South Africa ( to their credit ) but bristled at the thought of sanctions against the Soviets and their sattelite lackees ( to their shame ).

    HAHAHAHAHA

    "I'm not a big fan of the religious left."

    Well, I'm not religious at all, I wish society was ALOT more secular, but that's just wishful thinking I guess...

    Problem w/the religious right is they are a group of the self-righteous, led by the self-interested, for the benefit of the self-serving..


    "I'm not a big fan of the religious left."

    Well, I'm not religious at all, I wish society was ALOT more secular, but that's just wishful thinking I guess...

    Problem w/the religious right is they are a group of the self-righteous, led by the self-interested, for the benefit of the self-serving..


    And you know this about the religous right how?

    observation maybe?

    Projection, stereotype, and talking points maybe?

    "Problem w/the religious right is they are a group of the self-righteous, led by the self-interested, for the benefit of the self-serving."

    And this would be different from any political party or religious organization just how exactly??????

    You're not very astute in the ways of the real world are you?

    Some earlier posters mentioned that Ann Coulter was good looking.

    I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

    Seeing that the Republican party seems to oppose any rights or equality for homosexuals I find it odd that so many of you find her attractive.

    To quote Austin Powers, "Its a man, Baby!!!"