Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    August 10, 2006
    COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN - AUGUST 10, 2006

    "COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN" (8:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. ET)

    Host: Keith Olbermann

    Topics/Guests:

    • ALLEGED, PURPORTED, SUPPOSED TERROR PLOT DISRUPTED: Roger Cressey, NBC analyst; Jonathan Alter
    • BASEBALL PLAYING YOUTH WITH CANCER: Marlo Oaks

    Throughout the day the clear-headed readers of Olbermann Watch have been speculating about which techniques the infamous, deplorable Keith Olbermann would use to spin the terror plot arrests to fit his agenda. Sure enough, like Pavlov's dog in a bell-testing factory, Olby delivered. We'll ring that bell each time Krazy Keith comes through.

    The opening spiel set the tone:

    The supposed plotters only began looking at flight schedules last week. [Ding!] ...The President interrupting his vacation not to reassure the nation nor go back to the Capitol, but merely to hit a fund-raiser in Wisconsin. [Ding!] ...Did his Vice-President know, his party national committee chair? Does that explain the unbridled rhetoric about the Democrats in the Connecticut Senate primary vote? [Ding!] ...an administration that has seemingly played politics with mass terror alerts, and how much of this we can all believe! [Ding!]

    Four bells in just the opening spiel. Pretty impressive.

    But Olby was just warming up:

    At first glance it appears that British intelligence has thwarted the biggest terror attack since 9/11...how much of the plot was actually operational? [Ding!] How much of it was feasible? [Ding!] How much of the reaction political? [Ding!] In a moment we will run a smell test on the alleged plot... [Ding!]

    KO brought up, twice in five minutes, previous Brit missteps in terror fighting. Suggesting that they are incompetent hours after they thwart a terror attack of this magnitude is something even we didn't predict the discredited sports guy would try, but it's impossible to underestimate the depravity of Krazy Keith. After a taped NBC report Keith gave "great thanks" to the inanimate machine that played it, and did the same with another prerecorded story from Pete Williams. Then a real person showed up, NBC analyst Roger Cressey, who told KO that yes, this was technically feasible. Olby wanted to know why soda bottles (or wine bottles, but he didn't use that example) haven't been banned from planes all along; Cressey said it's a gap in our security. Then KO noted:

    Suspects don't have an established link to Al Qaeda that we know of. [Ding!] ...[Investigators] made a conscious decision: roll this up right now. [Ding!]

    Unfortunately Cressey went on to inform Keith just how close these guys were to actually executing their plan. That leads us to wonder why KO snarked in his opening spiel that hey, these supposed plotters didn't even check flight schedules until two weeks ago. Well no, it doesn't really lead us to wonder, does it? But Krazy wasn't through:

    It was the US that picked up chatter and contact, essentially suggested to, uh, Great Britain that it was time to move. [Ding!]

    Aha. That timing issue again. Cressey was magnificent, pointing out that this would have been a go signal from Pakistan, thus making the Al-Qaeda link even more believable. (KO must hate it when MSNBC makes him use their in-house analysts.) Not surprisingly, Keith's next word to Cressey was "lastly", as he hit more spin points:

    We have seen time and time again, we have talked about this, instances of earth-shaking terrorists plots being announced, genuine fear being built in this country and other countries, and it turns out later that the plotters were nowhere near as ready nor as sophisticated as originally advertised--I'm thinking of the morons in Florida who couldn't tell the difference between Al Qaeda agent and an FBI plant--the, the, their informants, they seem to let look less like spies and more like enablers, even entrappers... [Ding!]

    Our man Roger blew that out of the water conclusively and the first segment concluded, but Olby went to the break as if he hadn't heard a word Cressey said:

    We do not know how serious this purported threat was or is... [Ding!]

    As the #4 story begins, we're already getting tired of hitting that bell:

    ...just how imminent and realistic the threat was or is. [Ding!]

    NBC's Tom Costello gave a report on the new rules for flyers. Then another "could it really be just coincidence" teaser. [Ding!] An old Lisa Myers report about smuggling explosives onto planes was replayed. Then, going into the break, Olby bemoans "heavy politicizing". [Ding!] And the #3 story was headlined: Politics and Terror:

    A year ago the President made it very clear that we're safe here at home, thanks to his war in Iraq. [Ding!] ...There is a political component to all this. [Ding!] ...When Republican Committee chair Ken Mehlman and Vice-President Dick cheney eviscerated Connecticut Democrats for choosing Ned Lamont over Joe Lieberman, and they brought Al-Qaeda into the equation, they at minimum knew a terror story would be breaking shortly. [Ding!]

    Stop the tivo! OK, we can buy that the Veep would have known about the investigation. But where in the Wide World of Sports does Keith Olbermann get the idea that the RNC chair also knew about it? The answer is simple: he made it up. Yup, another Olbermann lie.

    To the discredited sports guy, because the President was aware of the investigation as far back as Sunday, that's not cooperation between free nations. It's a black helicopter spin point! Perhaps now Krazy Keith will recant his complaints from yesterday that Bush delegated Middle East negotiations to Condi Rice. Yeah, right. Earth to Olbermann: the President was working on something more important!

    Countdown Crony Jonathan Alter was next. Yes, this is the "top newsmaker" of the evening. Olby always scores the most coveted "gets" in television news, while nobodies like O'Reilly are stuck interviewing the Homeland Security Secretary. Alter accused Bush of "innuendo" ("that's their game"), then Olby brought up how terror events follow bad political news for Bush. [Ding!] At this point it occured to us that we should have been counting how many times KO said "alleged", "purported", "supposed", etc., in relation to the threat. But that would require that we start watching all over again. Life is just too short.

    Alter didn't buy Keith's tin-foil spin point, but The Schmuck wasn't about to give up:

    This administration has set the bar so low when it comes to trumpeting its terror arrests... [Ding!] ... Is there a point at which most people start doubting the idea that no government would ever dream of scaring its own people unnecessarily? [Ding!]

    Alter said they do use fear [Ding!] but even paranoids have real enemies and there is a real terrorism threat. "There are people out there who want to kill us." And there are things that Krazy Keith will never accept:

    The media, ourselves, buying into the whole thing whole hog. [Ding!] What about the role of the media in authenticated that for which we have only the word of two governments, and no other evidence of our own? [Ding!]

    Alter said it would be excessively cynical to assume from the get-go that two governments were lying about security matters. How is he getting away with this? Oh yeah, he's an NBC analyst. Damn those network producers, making Olby put these people on. Daily Kos would have been so much better. But there's a reason why Alter was invited, and he came through with talk about "skepticism".

    #2 story: Conjoined twins surgery. #1: A kid baseball player was intentionally walked and the next batter was a player suffering with cancer. Olbermann denounced "victory at all costs". No Media Matters Minute tonight, but the incessant Sorosian spin throughout the hour more than made up for it.


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (191) | | View blog reactions
    user-pic

    191 Comments

    Ding-a-ling Olby strikes again. Bravo, Johnny.

    I watched 15 minutes of Countdown. That's all I could stand. I was laughing out loud. I finally figured it out...it's a satire of real news shows. Olbermann is just joking. No rational person could actually believe what he was saying tonight.
    It's a joke.
    It has to be.

    Ulbernut is a Jihadi sympathizer. He's Pro Iran and anti Israel. He's a sick demented man.If he wasn't so vile, I'd pity that fool!

    Oh, the agony and the Olby: First, his pal John Dean goes to the enemy and does an interview on the Factor; then, Olby is seemingly forced to put Roger Cressey on his show, and Roger never parrots Olby's skewed, bizarre view of world events. Tough week for The Orange One.

    Johnny said "Keith gave "great thanks" to the inanimate machine that played it, and did the same with another prerecorded story from Pete Williams. "

    - Just so you know, anchors throw 'thanks' out to reporters from taped stories in all levels of news. Local station, even FOX. This is common and happens ALL THE TIME.

    It's funny how the entire news department at msnbc spent the better part of the day covering this whole situation and had reporters from all around the globe and covered every facet of the investigation and offered semi intelligent opinions of what is going on. And then you have Gooberman, who spends probably an hour or so going over his script which pretty much spits in the face of those who have done a "real job" throughout the day, gathering facts. I'll bet he is one popular guy in the office or in his case, under the desk.

    Olbermann is a prophet! he speaks wisdom. He is never wrong and always truthful and fair. He is a great wise man!
    I worship him!

    It took Olby all of thirty seconds to bring up the accidental killing of a brazilian civilin by british officers and to blame them for their failure for stopping the 7/7 attacks. He actually tried to weaken the credibility of British counter-terrorism in a sad attempt to to diminish the threat these british muslims posed.

    So just to see if i'm getting this, Britain fails to stop 7/7 attacks and Olby says they're incompetant, then Britain busts a huge terror plot and Olby says they are targeting innocent people who "had only looked at flight schedules 2 weeks earlier." Am i getting this about right?

    Oh by the way Olby, Flight schedules happen to change from time to time, it really wouldn't do these guys any good to look up flights a year before they began their attacks now would it?

    Olbermann never ceases to amaze. I am so glad i found a site that finally calls this nutjob out.

    "Just so you know, anchors throw 'thanks' out to reporters from taped stories in all levels of news. Local station, even FOX. This is common and happens ALL THE TIME."

    true, but olby is a news anchor who hosts his own show in PRIMETIME. your telling me he can't at least go live for the story once in a while, instead of bring on the usual but kissers who agree with his every irrational thought. After all COuntdown is supposed to be opinionated show, so why does keith not give his opinion on the events in the middle east instead of hiding behind a taped report.

    Keith Olbermann having his own show and MSNBC in general are a joke. I mean, it's freaking surreal man!

    The man is a scumbag .

    Tonight MSNBC has Matthews, Tucker, and Cosby handling the terrorist story, and political implications, etc. And the only politician, Scarborough, handling the Britney Spears watch, et. al. Ole Dan is shrewder than I thought.

    Konspiracy Keith's an incompetent dude
    His show is the one rarely viewed
    Ding-dong, Keith is drooling
    From both sides, no fooling
    TV for the intellectually skewed

    About Islam in Europe::

    "As a consequence of this a society after Middle-Eastern fashion with corruption, nepotism and religious madness is waiting at the door. Along the way the rights of freedom will be suppressed — first because he who risks being suicide bombed would usually rather give in on the ideals than lose his life. Taxation will break down as the conditions in the kiosks and small shops (mostly owned by Muslim immigrants, and known for cheating on taxes — translator) will spread to other branches of commerce. The Police will not be able to enter increasingly larger geographical areas. The social structure will collapse as a result of the Muslims’ family structure, their views on women’s place in society, and a lack of understanding among too many of them about the connection between giving and receiving benefits. The consequence will be worse that the medieval Black Death, since our successors will be a suppressed minority who will not have the ability to rebuild what has been lost."

    KO and the entire media complex knows the truth about our enemies and dont care. They hate Bush more than they fear massacre, currently. I take cold comfort in the fact that the left will fall headless to the ground the fastest in an Islamic World.

    Bush was right to slow down the muzzies by invading 2 of there countries. Thank god for GWB.

    Keith Olbermann owes me big time
    Without me he can't make a dime
    What else could explain
    How one so profane
    Has a show. It should be a crime.

    Lay off my boy.

    Sorry about the two posts so close together, it's usually not my style. Anyway, if you see Fidel, tell him to piss or get off the pot: I'm not holding his room forever ( which I could do, by the way... 'cause I'm Satan )

    I have to admit it is difficult to watch Keith, usually flipping back and fourth with O'Reilly. It is ashame that Keith attempts to spin everything to hurt the GOP.

    When was the last time a conservative was on his show, it you can call it that? Talk about bias, this guy is the defintion of bias.

    It is funny how he attacks Foxnews. He is trying to create fueds which can only help his minimal ratings. What a joke.

    O'Reilly could run circles around this idiot if he found it worth his trouble. But O'Reilly is on another level and would not lower himself.

    Re: Keith's implications that politics was involved in the timing of these arrests -- If Bush and company were briefed about this on Sunday, if they were really playing politics, wouldn't the bust have gone down on Monday, in order to infulence the Connecticut senate primary for Joe Lieberman, since all of Olbermann's fans have been saying Joe is just a Republican in disguise?

    Of course, this seeming contradiction isn't going to bother Olbermann in the least -- there's got to be some sort of Rovian plot in there somewhere. But Keith is going to be taking extended stays in the bathtub or under the desk if his guests continue to stray from the script like tonight while mainstays line John Dean sleep with the enemy (and man, as bad as things were on Wednesday's show, I'll bet Dean's incredibly relieved his appearance on O'Reilly didn't come on Thursday night after the terror plot news broke).

    while KO down plays real threats, everyone knows if the US gets hit by terrorists again KO will do endless Monday morning QBing about how Bush didnt do enough and was asleep at the wheel, on vacation, blah blah blah......... What a shame the entire leftist media tears at a war time pres with such glee. Keep doing whats right Mr. President.

    While the rest of you have Olberwoman pegged dead to rights as a sham of a skam of a television travesty, let me add just one thought in regard to the demented, hate-America-first piece of celebrity pond scum known to many of you as KO. And that is this. How much more intellectually corrupt can this pompous punk sink until his extreme leftwing card carrying Marx brother bosses blow his fat inflated ass of an ego out of the polluated employment waters of MSNBC ? When are the like-minded dimwitted, numskull higher ups at MSNBC going to realize a fire drill is in order, one that sends this TV farce parcel post to the local freedom-hating chapter of the witless protection program? Thereby closing the book on the, in my humble opinion, most loathsome creature ever to stand before a television camera.

    Keith Olbermann is an Iranian/Al-Qaeda sopkesman.

    What a disgrace Olby is. I am beginning to think this is satire as well . . . a sick joke from a sick mind to pretend to be a news anchor. It's like a Saturday Night Live skit.

    Keith, you ignorant slut

    My favorite read is Olby-watch....BRAVO!!!

    Keith Olbermann is an Iranian/Al-Qaeda sopkesman.

    And you're a moron. NEXT!

    Meanwhile all you rah-rah types, answer this: if you're so gung-ho about fighting terrorists, WHY AREN'T YOU IN THE MILITARY? It's easy sitting at a keyboard saying you "support the President". Put your money where your mouth is.

    Maybe they hit their head stumbling through the subway, then suffered an ice incident that negatively affected their performance.

    Anonymous, in the words of John McEnroe, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! Good God, man, get it together. Time to tighten up that logic, my man.

    "But O'Reilly is on another level"

    He sure is when it comes to having to settle a sexual harassment lawsuit, along w/threatening a caller who did nothing more than mention Keith's name...Furthermore, O'Reilly is too angry & takes himself way too seriously & I do not see for the life of me how anyone can watch him for more than just a few brief moments...

    "Thank god for GWB."

    Yikes...Can't wait until 1/20/09 when this nightmare finally ends...In his final address in early 09, hope he remembers to thank Katherine Harris & Ken Blackwell for handing him two presidencies....

    "The supposed plotters only began looking at flight schedules last week".
    "and it turns out later that the plotters were nowhere near as ready nor as sophisticated as originally advertised".
    I wish that "Mister" Olbermann would tell us exactly when is the exact time to arrest an "alleged" terrorist plot. Supposedly these big jumbo jets carry like 400-450 people and they wanted to hi-jack 10 of them. That's over a thousand more people that could've died compared to 9/11. I just wish KK would tell "Mister" Bush and "Mister" Blair the exact "time to move".

    Satan (or maybe Osama?),

    I think you may have erroneously posted under the name of "James" at 9:58 p.m. Please check for correction!

    anon 11:17 wrote "Meanwhile all you rah-rah types, answer this: if you're so gung-ho about fighting terrorists, WHY AREN'T YOU IN THE MILITARY? It's easy sitting at a keyboard saying you "support the President". Put your money where your mouth is."

    If this country were to draft me, and ask me to fight muslim extremism and terrorism, i would. Unlike you, who would no doubt flee to canada or put a bullet in your foot.

    Besides, if everyone who supported the president joined the military, that would leave you leftist morans behind to run the country. Can you imagine an all left-wing anarchist state with no security, where all anyone does is second guess and whine about doing things, all the while never accomplishing anything.? ahhhh, Olby would would love it.

    Unlike you, who would no doubt flee to canada or put a bullet in your foot.

    Here we go again...

    If I had a nickel for every time someone made the assumption that I'm not a patriotic American because I don't support the President, I could buy a pretty nice house.

    You guys on the right don't have a monopoly on patriotism, you know. There are plenty of good, honest liberals who serve their country. I would (two generations of my family served with honor) if I wasn't deemed 4-F and disqualified. And it's not because I'm fat or lazy, so you can skip that argument. It's because I have a pre-existing medical condition, just like some people can't serve because they have bad eyes or asthma.

    For two cents I'd knock you on your ass for making such statements, but I'd be afraid I'd break my had against your thick skull.

    Olbermann's conduct and sneering twisting of facts in incredibly deplorable. He is a terrible reflection on NBC.

    LT

    Johnny, you spin shit however you like.

    The ENTIRE interview with Cressey was awesome. Keith NEVER ONCE argued with him. Asked him straight out "was this feasible?" Cressey said "Yes."

    Keith PROPPED UP Cressey's opinion by asking "Are you uniquivically sure this was the real deal?" (paraphrase). Cressey said, as sure as he can be without seeing the intelligence reports.

    Keith did NOTHING BUT ASK QUESTIONS And never argued with Cressey's responses.

    Going out of the first segment, Keith said something like "We do not know all the facts about the purported plot, we do not know for a fact how close it was... but we do know air travel was stalled."

    True, true, true. Keith just gave Cressey five minutes to give his expert opinion, yes this was real, yes this was close... but even Cressey says it's just opinion until he sees the intel reports. So, Keith couldn't kick to break saying "We KNOW this was close, we KNOW it was real."

    Bottom line, johnny... you just don't like when questions are asked - even when every answer given (like Cresseys) are the answers you want.


    And you say, "KO brought up, twice in five minutes, previous Brit missteps in terror fighting. Suggesting that they are incompetent."

    No, no, no. He did not suggest they were incompetent. He pointed out FACTS (I know you hate those). FACTS that lead to a genuine question about the legitimacy of this threat. A question asked of Mr. Cressey, who all but guaranteed it - with no argument from Keith.

    YOU DONT LIKE QUESTIONS EVEN WHEN THE ANSWERS ARE THE ONES YOU WANT.


    Johnny also said, quoting Keith, "Cressey went on to inform Keith just how close these guys were to actually executing their plan. That leads us to wonder why KO snarked in his opening spiel that hey, these supposed plotters didn't even check flight schedules until two weeks ago. Well no, it doesn't really lead us to wonder, does it?

    - Actually, yes it does. If this WAS CLOSE TO HAPPENING, as Cressey said... then why were they looking at airline flights JUST LAST WEEK. But, if you cant see the disconnect between a plan about to launch, with very recently made details... then you don't comprehend well.


    johnny, johnny, johnny... you spin shit so bad we should have a 'johnny dollar watch.'

    Johnny, you spin shit however you like.

    The ENTIRE interview with Cressey was awesome. Keith NEVER ONCE argued with him. Asked him straight out "was this feasible?" Cressey said "Yes."

    Keith PROPPED UP Cressey's opinion by asking "Are you uniquivically sure this was the real deal?" (paraphrase). Cressey said, as sure as he can be without seeing the intelligence reports.

    Keith did NOTHING BUT ASK QUESTIONS And never argued with Cressey's responses.

    Going out of the first segment, Keith said something like "We do not know all the facts about the purported plot, we do not know for a fact how close it was... but we do know air travel was stalled."

    True, true, true. Keith just gave Cressey five minutes to give his expert opinion, yes this was real, yes this was close... but even Cressey says it's just opinion until he sees the intel reports. So, Keith couldn't kick to break saying "We KNOW this was close, we KNOW it was real."

    Bottom line, johnny... you just don't like when questions are asked - even when every answer given (like Cresseys) are the answers you want.


    And you say, "KO brought up, twice in five minutes, previous Brit missteps in terror fighting. Suggesting that they are incompetent."

    No, no, no. He did not suggest they were incompetent. He pointed out FACTS (I know you hate those). FACTS that lead to a genuine question about the legitimacy of this threat. A question asked of Mr. Cressey, who all but guaranteed it - with no argument from Keith.

    YOU DONT LIKE QUESTIONS EVEN WHEN THE ANSWERS ARE THE ONES YOU WANT.


    Johnny also said, quoting Keith, "Cressey went on to inform Keith just how close these guys were to actually executing their plan. That leads us to wonder why KO snarked in his opening spiel that hey, these supposed plotters didn't even check flight schedules until two weeks ago. Well no, it doesn't really lead us to wonder, does it?

    - Actually, yes it does. If this WAS CLOSE TO HAPPENING, as Cressey said... then why were they looking at airline flights JUST LAST WEEK. But, if you cant see the disconnect between a plan about to launch, with very recently made details... then you don't comprehend well.


    johnny, johnny, johnny... you spin shit so bad we should have a 'johnny dollar watch.'

    Wow. I don't know why I am surprised, as I noted in the previous crystal ball thread. Herr Olbersturmführer ran a story about the "coincidence." Does he take himself seriously? Does he honestly believe what he says? What serious journalist believes that the President of the US and the Prime Minister of the UK (of DRAMATICALLY different political parties) are in cahoots to conjure up phony terrorist incidents.

    I have fantasies of running into Olby at the aiport, before his flight, and yelling "Heil Hitler!" at him. Alas, I do not believe I'll have the chance.

    "After all COuntdown is supposed to be opinionated show"

    - Geez. Would you neo-cons make up your mind? Either you don't like Keith because he purports to be neutral with a liberal show... or you think he's SUPPOSED to be opinionated.

    - Seriously... at least agree on what you don't like about him.

    In responce to "Here we go again..." anon 12:24
    (I was the anon which prompted you to write your responce. I forgot to put my name)

    I was in no way saying that liberals are unpatriotic. I know that plenty of democrats/liberals serve in the military. I merely replied to the original post that suggested the Bush supporters of this site were hypocrites because we weren't in the military, which is a very stupid argument. Should all Bush supporters join the military?
    Now as for the comment about fleeing to canada or the self- inflicted gunshot, i was simply eluding to the fact that those who disagree with this war (Either war) are unlikly to fight it.

    There are many who disagree with the war in Iraq but would still go if drafted. There are also many who would dodge. I don't which applies to you, but your "put your money where your mouth is" comment angered me, so i put you in with the latter. I apologise IF i was wrong.

    - "Geez. Would you neo-cons make up your mind? Either you don't like Keith because he purports to be neutral with a liberal show... or you think he's SUPPOSED to be opinionated."

    I just want him to pick one, either news show or opinion show, and admit to it, instead of hiding behind both positions. If Olbermann would simply say, " i am liberal and this is my opinion" i would stop caring about what he says. But he claims to be a balanced news show, and whenever he is attacked, his supporters come back with "well, his show is opinionated." But you are right, KO never said his show is supposed to be opinionated. I mistakenly used the claim from his defenders.

    Funny how KO failed to comment on the fact that Tony Blair was on vacation, in the Caribbean, not even in his own country, when this went down. And yet he was fully informed.

    I guess that where ever TB is, the phones and internet must work, unlike in KO's bizarro "Bush is on vacation" world.

    I think the biggest point missed on the "political angle" is that it didn't happen here. It was in another country. Sure, the US apparently intercepted some chatter (happens everyday) and relayed it to the UK. But it was targeting US carriers operating in England, and flights originating in England. The perps, er sorry, suspects, aren't US citizens, don't live in the US, in fact as far as I've heard have probably never been to the US.

    The fact that regs on carryon luggage are changing here isn't a bad thing. But it's the only tangible effect on US life from this plot.

    The timing has nothing to do with Joementum or the mid-terms. Apparently investigators thought that it was close enough to stop it now.

    It is a big story, and should remind us of the deranged people who target all of Western Society in the name of martydom. But that's it.

    What exactly are you trying to say with all the dings? Take this for example: Suspects don't have an established link to Al Qaeda that we know of. [Ding!] Are you dinging that he stated something of fact or what? It's not that hard to specualte about a news show when you cover every angle.

    I think James summed everything up pretty well. Keith asked questions, let his guests respond, and even if the responses are what johnny dollar wants to hear he needs to find something to pick at. It kind of reminds me about the times Keith positions himself on the rights side of certain issues and the people here say he's "only pretending to believe in" an issue.

    Olbermann didn't let his opinion leak through on the issues of terrorism. He asked his guests questions and they answered. Sure, he brought up the coincidence of the release of the information, but his guest gave a clear answer on the topic. If what dollar is writing is true then Keith had on guests who don't agree with him, but I thought that was impossible?! Or it could just be that Olbermann asked questions and dollar couldn't see any bias in them so he had to invent some on his own.

    Found two other quotes I just wanted to post before I leave: We do not know how serious this purported threat was or is... [Ding!]

    This is the truth, unless we actually do have all the information available to us at this time. You're calling Keith out for telling the truth, okay, not in character, but oh well.

    ...just how imminent and realistic the threat was or is. [Ding!]

    Again, the truth. Do you know how imminent and realistic this threat was? Until all the documents come out we won't know.

    You guys are jealous. Keith is getting more poon tang than you will ever get and wihout sexually harassing a co worker.

    I can't wait to see the ratings for last night. Any guesses as to where Olderman will land?

    OT -- What's with Scarborough. How does a former Congressman go along with tabloid "news" exposes on Britney and missing cruise passengers?

    Dan Abrams may not last in his job 6 months ... and Scarborough must have sacrificed his pride for a buck.

    Yeah, they got Rita Cosby handling the terrorist stuff and political implications last night, and Politician Scarborough doing the fluff - Dan knows what he's doing!!

    Danny and Keith must have some pictures of somebody. That's how they keep their jobs.

    Sad when Jon Stewart is more serious of a newscaster than Olbyloon.

    so, the freedom-hating righto-fascists finally claim to have caught some real jihadis (instead of shooting innocent bystanders). gotta remember tho, that if the info comes from BushBlairCO, it's either manipulated, exaggerated, misrepresented, or politicized. (how can you tell when Bush is lying? easy, you can see his lips move).

    and don't forget to frighten the populace as much as possible, 'cause it's good for business, i mean re-election, i mean distraction from failed policies. poor republicans, that's all they have to run on -- terror and fear, fear and terror.

    did you see the clip of GWB talking about the islamo-fascists? yes, george, "fashistes" is a hard word to pronounce, 'specially when you are one -- and is that term ever ironic. it's not islamo-"fascism", it's islamo-extremism, dummy. to be fascist you gotta be into corporate stateism -- just like BushCO.

    He was probably using one of the definitions from Webster describing Fascism as "a political philosophy or movement based on suppression of the opposition through terror"

    BushBlairCo

    No, its:

    BushBlairScotlandYardFBICIADIAMi5Mi6NSAAirportsecurityPakistaniIntelligenceTSAHSAFAACo

    Man, they're good. They've kept a conspiracy involving tens of thousands of folks over three continents together without anyone leaking it to the press.

    SMG

    There's just something hilarious about Keith the dumb dumb thanking the inanimate machine for its' report.

    The viewers all tune out en masse
    For them, Keith seems way too crass.
    He claims it's bad luck
    Why his ratings still suck
    If they don't improve soon, it's his ass!

    Missy, hello again. No, that wasn't me posting as James earlier. I always post as myself or a nickname, such as The Devil, Prince of Darkness, etc... or sometimes Herb. I've always loved Herb. I don't know why.

    I've always loved herb also.

    I have to say this is a bit off-topic, but karmabites has a terrific article up ("Orange Crush"):

    http://forthisreliefmuchthanks.blogspot.com/

    James's post is spot on.

    Think the conservatives aren't trying to politicize this event? Think again. No spin, just the facts Ma'am.

    Timeline: A Profile in Politicizing Terror

    Posted by jesselee
    Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 8:09 PM


    Wednesday: Days after the White House learns that the London terror plot will be uncovered, Cheney says Lamont victory will encourage "al Qaeda types."

    7:42 a.m., Today: The White House announces that the threat level has been raised to ‘Red.’

    10:54 a.m. (CDT): The President announces, on his way to a Wisconsin fundraiser for congressional candidate John Gard, that the arrests in London are “a stark reminder that this nation is at war with Islamic fascists who will use any means to destroy those of us who love freedom, to hurt our nation.”

    12:26 p.m.: The RNC sends out a fundraising email penned by Rudy Giuliani saying “In the middle of a war on terror, we need to remain focused on furthering Republican ideas more than ever before… Please make your commitment felt with a financial contribution for $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 or $25 to the Republican National Committee today.”

    2:53 p.m.: Bush official celebrates the terror plot. The AFP reports, "‘Weeks before September 11th, this is going to play big,’ said another White House official, who also spoke on condition of not being named, adding that some Democratic candidates won't ‘look as appealing’ under the circumstances.”

    4:22 p.m.: The RNC follows with a statement attempting to elevate the war on terror above those who would crassly use it for politics sake: "On a day when American authorities are working with our allies to stop a global terror plot, instead of focusing on political attacks, we should focus on the fact that we are at war and need every tool to win the War on Terror.”


    TrackBack URL for this entry:
    http://www.dccc.org/stakeholder/mt/mt-atjk123.cgi?tb_id=5104

    The Whitehouse is the official ministry of propaganda.

    Should the new theme song for Meltdown be.......

    Ring My Bell-Anita Ward??????????

    And the DCCC is the official ministry of crapola!

    the distinction between politicizing war, as opposed to political campaigns, is a concept far too complex for a tiny mind to grasp.

    Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!..........you people really need to get out more.....I mean...Keith Olbermann is the only sane, prophetic, intelligent, fair and balanced, and most informative newscaster on cable. He offers insight that most others(Beck,Boortz,Limbaugh,O'Leilly, Hannity) don't have the guts or brain power to even think of. Thank the heavens for KO.

    Thank the heavens for KO.?????

    Is that like thank god? because lefty loooonie liberals don't like that kind of stuff.

    Furthermore....I hope you realize, well you probably never will know, that most of your are.......morons or the more polite way to say it is....puppets. Any garbage or puke the right wing republican conservatives whip or say you take as the truth and none of you ever question any of it...you mop it up like it's candy. People....become free thinkers, not everything that is told to you is the truth, not everyone who believes the quagmire in Iraq is wrong hates America, not everyone who is a democrat is not a patriot. The majority of this country believe Bush is doing a piss poor job and is in over his head, the majority of this country believe the war in Iraq is a mistake, the majority of this country believes your republican congress is horrible. This isn't just as you say liberals talking, this is the majority, these people that disagree are moderates, both republican and democrat. So please put down your conservative paper and stop being a puppet, stand up for yourselves. The only reason Ko is a subject of this horrid site is because he offers an alternative view of the source you all believe, and you can't stand the fact you may be wrong, they may be wrong. It scares you to feel you may have been duped all along. Thank god for KO.

    Nick -
    See I'm probably what you consider a left loonie.....

    I believe in a woman's right to chose
    I don't believe in the death penalty
    I believe in affirmative action
    I don't believe the "no child left behind act does any good or is used to help better education"
    I don't support the decision to go to war in Iraq
    I do support using resources(money & military) to hunt and find Bin Laden and other Al Queda operatives.
    I don't believe in outsourcing manufacturing jobs overseas.
    I believe me must rebuild our nation infrastructure to help the economy and protect against other terror threats

    And yes I believe in God, Jesus Christ as the savior of our sins........and if you did you would not support this either.

    Yes, but Keith attacks people personally "just for fun" as he stated on Leno. And he won't debate his point of view with ANYBODY. He only has people on that agree with him. There are many, many liberals on TV with similar viewpoints as Keith, and there is no Watch site like this site attacking them. It's not so much his point of view, it's the personal nature of his attacks, and the cowardly way in which he presents his points of view.

    Jim.....if he did indeed say that I would have to agree with you on point. However there are plenty of right wing pundits like O'Leilly, Limbaugh, Boortz, Beck, and Hannity....that level personal attacks like their handing out candy.

    ...and let's not forget about coultergeist.....and really people, if you really concerned about someone being a misinformer, queen Anne should be your first choice as she takes skank and tramp to a whole new level.

    Yes, but Keith attacks people personally "just for fun" as he stated on Leno.

    yes, attacking those who support fascist ideals is both fun AND patriotic.

    And he won't debate his point of view with ANYBODY. He only has people on that agree with him.

    yes, that's the format of the show, always has been.
    long past time to get over it and get a life of your very own.

    yes, that's the format of the show, always has been.
    long past time to get over it and get a life of your very own.

    Sorry, I can't. It's just too much fun attacking Keith personally. And I never have to debate anyone here if I don't want to.

    Hah! Jesus General. He makes my inner frenchman cry.

    It's amazing......the people on this board actually support our current administration....and don't think they've ever done a thing wrong. Maybe all that talk about the end of the world is true......to think this site offered any insight or intelligence.....I was wrong.........."NOTHING TO SEE HERE"...certainly applies. All smoke, no substance...........Nothing but ignorant people. Probably a bunch of NAMBLA members. Have you checked your quagmire today folks?

    Bushywushy, you believe in a woman's right to choose? Choose what? Come on now, you can say. It's an ugly word because it's an ugly thing, that abortion. So you're for the killing of an unborn baby in its' mother's womb but you're against the execution of a person who's murdered someone? Sounds about right, for a liberal. No doubt you oppose the death penalty for murderers because you believe it's a barbaric practice. What do you think abortion is? I noticed that it's the first thing you listed in the items you believe in. Quite telling, I might say. If the unborn baby isn't human, then when do we become human? Perhaps early in the day, the unborn baby isn't yet human but at the end of the day, after a mother's labor and delivery of the baby, poof!, a human being, because it's now outside the mother! Spend less time watching " Dead Man Walking" and more time watching " The Silent Scream."

    No,Bushywushy...you're wrong; very wrong. People here criticize the Administration. In fact, people here enjoy political and frank debate. That's what we find objectionable about Keith Olbermann. Countdown presents one-side of the story, which is fine in of itself, but it does so by manufacturing or altering facts. It has become a venue for left-wing conspiracy theorists and is the biggest joke on television. Believe me if a television show was on the air during the Clinton Administration that presented right-wing conspiracy theories as fact (like for instance anything related to Vince Foster), folks like you would scream.

    Folks here are like the left-wing mindless lemmings. Bush is criticized fairly. It's our country we support. It's our troops we support. We take with a grain of salt KO and his loonies when they criticize Bush and praise Clinton, and fail to recognize that President Clinton made the case for war against Iraq in 1998 based on wmd evidence. Mention that to KO and his loonies and they just go into information overload and deny everything.

    No, Bushywushy. This is a place for debate and it open to anyone. You're most welcomed to be here and enjoy the talk. I just hope your more open to 2-sided talk than Olbermann.

    Edit:

    Folks here are NOT like the left-wing mindless lemmings.

    Ooops... :)

    No,Bushywushy...you're wrong; very wrong. People here criticize the Administration.

    that's a joke.

    Folks here are not ... mindless lemmings.

    that's an even bigger joke.

    Pat Fegan

    that's the biggest joke of all.

    (with apologies to puck, J$, and RCox).

    the world would be a much better place had you all been mercifully aborted.

    BUSHYWUSHY, first of all I am a refugee from the Democratic Party. Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Howard Dean, Ted Kennedy, John Edwards...need I say any more?
    Second, please stop pretending that all democratic politicians are against the war. Today they are against the war, leading up to the war the Demo-flip-floppers were all for war.
    Sorry bro you just can't go to war and then change your mind.

    Sorry bro you just can't go to war and then change your mind.

    Name ONE high-ranking Democrat who actually advocates "cutting and running", nick. Otherwise, stop talking out of your ass.

    Bushywushy, you believe in a woman's right to choose?


    HAHAHA look it's a pat opinion! HAHAHA

    Probably a bunch of NAMBLA members

    Hey "HAHAHA look it's Anonymous! HAHAHA", one of your buddies is calling you out! Fight it dude, the ACLU is on your side!

    HAHAH! Look! It is PAT again! and this time he is trying to be funny! HAHAHAHAHA

    You are not going to get anywhere laughing at Pat, he is used to it.

    the world would be a much better place had you all been mercifully aborted.

    Dear Anonymous at 7:34:

    The above quote demonstrates again that the loony left resort to personal attacks and insults when they've been bested in the arena of ideas.

    Your comments are beneath contempt and absolutely laughable. And, unknowingly, you have undermined your own argument and made yourself look like an absolute fool.

    Thanks for playing. Next.

    Not Pat, but curious as to why you are so obsessed. It's creeping us out dude, you perv.

    Don't really care what creeps you out. I see a Pat post and i can't help but laugh and laugh. it is, quite frankly, the only logical response to his arguments.

    Anyway I will stop when pat does his bit for evolution.

    My bad, as long as it keeps you away from sharp objects or small animals...HAHAHA

    I post as myself, Anonymous. I enjoy your posts, though. They really make me think.

    -Meanwhile all you rah-rah types, answer this: if you're so gung-ho about fighting terrorists, WHY AREN'T YOU IN THE MILITARY? It's easy sitting at a keyboard saying you "support the President". Put your money where your mouth is.-

    Does this mean I have to be a teacher to speak about my concerns in education? Perhaps I must be a doctor to talk about health care? Nice try, libs... but one does not have to join/be-in the military to discuss matters of national defense or security.

    post as myself, Anonymous. I enjoy your posts, though. They really make me think.


    HAHAHAHA

    First off......my friend Pat Fegan. I do believe in a woman's right to choose if she wants an A B O R T I O N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!okay, I also think that as a man I can't in any way, nor should anyone for that matter tell a woman if she can or cannot. Last time I checked this is a free country. These are the principles that this country is founded upon. There are many debates as to when life begins. I don't think there is a right answer at this time. I do know if my wife became pregnant and there was a chance of her not making it through the pregnancy, or if she was raped and became pregnant and she wanted to terminate the pregnancy I would fully support her decision. Here is the thing, I am not the overall ruler of good and evil and I will not judge someone on their decision. That person will have to live with the consequences, if in fact there are any. I find it amazing that individuals like yourself care more about a child when it's inside the whom than when it's out......no child left behind(crap)...medicade cuts(driving senior citizens into bankruptcy).......etc,etc...and as for the death penalty........since it has been proven that many innocent people have been put to death and been placed on death row I don't think it's in our best interest to continue this practice......the main purpose for the death penalty was to deter someone from commiting violent crimes......this has not worked. The biggest deterent to crime is education and by the way......When your President was governor of Texas, the state ranked 49th out of 50 in education behind only the great state of Mississippi.....and one more footnote, I remember like it was yesterday, back in a debate in 2000 when your president said, "When I was governor of Texas we put more people to death than any other state..........." YOu all must be very proud, then again he is kind've doing that now with our young men in Iraq.

    Nick- (sigh)... I must say based on your response and what I've seen in other comments, if ignorance made a person money, you my friend would be Donal Trump.

    Based on the evidence that was sold to Congress and the American people, for which we all know was all made up like a good bed time story.

    I think under the circumstances, I applaud them for wanting to pullout of this quagmire.

    Every unborn baby that has been murdered in its' mother's womb is innocent. If the death penalty needs to be suspended to ensure the guilt of the accused, so be it. Abortion, however, cannot be supported in any way, shape or form. It's the taking of an innocent human being. So let me get this straight. Nobody knows when life begins so we should err on the side of abortion and err on the opinion that an unborn baby isn't human.

    What is this nonsense about me or other pro lifers not giving a damn about people outside the womb. Man, that just made no sense at all. You are going to haveto elaborate on that one, 'cause you lost me.

    Just because I'm a man doesn't make my opinion any less valid. But what do you say to all the pro life women out there? Seriously, the sex of the person has no bearing on the objective truth that abortion is the most heinous form of murder.

    Prove to me that an unborn baby isn't human. The whole " Choice" argument was discredited long ago.

    If an unborn baby is the result of incest or rape, is it any less human?

    P.S. George Bush is your president, too.

    I look forward to future discussions....as for the children on this wite.......ah ya ya ya.

    Monarch,

    " Countdown presents one-side of the story, which is fine in of itself, but it does so by manufacturing or altering facts."

    How???

    look, at least you know that he's a liberal & doesn't hide it...

    This is problem w/O'Reilly...He's said countless times he's independent, but is almost always on the side of the right...Why does he lie?....Furthermore, look at his guest hosts, all right of center people as well..At least if BOR wasn't so disengenious, he'd be easier to take...

    BOR:

    Blasts Air America, Al Franken - yet never has harsh words for Ms. Coulter, Rush Limbaugh...

    Always blasts "far-left this far-left that" in talking points - yet fails to ever criticize the far-right...

    And so on & so forth...

    Can anyone give an example where he was very critical of the religious right, far-right politican, etc?.

    Bill O'Reilly should admit that he's more conservative than anything else. I always found it odd he'd say independent when discussing ideology. Independent has more to do with political party than it does with ideology. There are conservative independents and liberal independents.

    Bill O has been critical of conservatives many times. He may not be critical of them for the reason you want.

    Let's just say that the loons on the left occupy everybody's time these days and he's making them his first priority, as well he should.

    Bill O not admiting to your satisfaction his conservative bonafides still doesn't explain the refusal of Kowardly Keith to host a conservative on his soon to be canceled show.

    oh BUSHYWUSHY why do you anger sooooo quickly.

    Demo-flip-floppers have been playing both sides for a long long time.....

    http://www.freedomagenda.com/iraq/wmd_quotes.html

    Pat- you have your opinion as I do mine. We can go round and round about when life begins. My point is, it is a woman's right to do what she wants to do with her body....now do I believe in late term abortions, no I don't....I think the only exception is if it is certain a woman will die as a result of birth. However, we cannot be a free society if we do not follow the principles of how this was formed.....freedom of religion, freedom to bare arms, freedom speech, freedom of CHOICE.
    The nonsense of how pro life people don't care about people when your outside th ewhom, let me just say this......if you vote for someone who is pro life, vote for a person who is against the no child left behind act, vote for someone who doesn't want to raise medicade and wants to lower prescription drugs, vote fore someone who doesn't lie to get us into a war due to ones special interests...you want to talk about murder?

    You're right - one's sex should not determine the situation, but ...it is HER body.

    Rape or incest- I 'm not even going to touch that.


    No - Al Gore is my president...or John Kerry....right now, somewhere there is a village idiot missing and he is sitting in the oval office.

    Prove to me an unborn child in the infant stages is a human life.....the choice things was never discredited.

    Nick.......once again you failed to answer my point.

    Ignorance is bliss...

    Do you realize you have absolutely no idea what goes on around you............it must be fun to be dumb.

    When you make a point or even have half of a point, I will acknowledge you with a response. Until then.....make sure you listen to mommy and daddy.

    Prove to me that an unborn baby isn't human. The whole " Choice" argument was discredited long ago.

    Prove that one is. The burden of proof is on you if you're going to make claims like that. An unborn baby isn't a human being, it is a fetus or a blastocyst. Look it up, come to an informed decission, not based on emotion or what you feel is the truth, but based on fact.

    "his soon to be canceled show".

    Well, that's what YOUR hoping for, but unlikely will happen soon..

    "the refusal of Kowardly Keith to host a conservative"...

    There's two ways to look at this...Perhaps management @MSNBC is NOT looking for a debate type show, they want the show in the format it is..Or, maybe management does want Keith to debate conservatives & he refuses, but in the end, it's managements call, so it's more likely the former & not the latter is the case..

    Hahahahaha....oh man, I just visited that site lil nicky left in his little tantrum.......it's histerical.


    Anyone who visits that site please tell where I can find all of the quotes from Bushy and his cronies about, WMD's, ties to al queda, acquiring uranium from south africa, saddam had ties to 9/11....you know all of that make believe stuff that's going to get him impeached come November...it's always interesting how right wingy dingy's forget all about that stuff......I 've read the 9/11 comission report and it disputes all of these claims.......wait hold, I forgot about them moving the weapons to Syria..........let me get this straight, we can read a licenseplate off of a car from satelite in space, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut we can't get any footage of suspisious movement by the Iraqi military prior to the war........but you know....fuck those french(ha! they were actuallly right)......god I miss those freedom fries.

    Hahahahaha....oh man, I just visited that site lil nicky left in his little tantrum.......it's histerical.


    Anyone who visits that site please tell where I can find all of the quotes from Bushy and his cronies about, WMD's, ties to al queda, acquiring uranium from south africa, saddam had ties to 9/11....you know all of that make believe stuff that's going to get him impeached come November...it's always interesting how right wingy dingy's forget all about that stuff......I 've read the 9/11 comission report and it disputes all of these claims.......wait hold on, I forgot about them moving the weapons to Syria..........let me get this straight, we can read a license plate off of a car from satelites in space, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut we can't get any footage of suspicious movement by the Iraqi military prior to the war........but you know....fuck those french(ha! they were actuallly right)......god I miss those freedom fries.

    Let's go back in time......a little walk down misinformation lane......in fact I think I'll do this on a daily basis. I certainly have enough material to last me 10 life times...........

    First up on our trip.......(the old Johnny Carson tonight show theme kicks in)

    HANNITY: "[After 9-11], liberal Democrats at first showed little interest in the investigation of the roots of this massive intelligence failure...[Bush and his team] made it clear that determining the causes of America's security failures and finding and remedying its weak points would be central to their mission." (Let Freedom Ring, by Sean Hannity)

    TRUTH: Bush Opposed the creation of a special commission to probe the causes of 9/11 for over a year. On 5/23/02 CBS News Reported "President Bush took a few minutes during his trip to Europe Thursday to voice his opposition to establishing a special commission to probe how the government dealt with terror warnings before Sept. 11." Bush didn't relent to pressure to create a commission, mostly from those Hannity would consider "liberal" until September 2002.

    Let's go back in time......a little walk down misinformation lane......in fact I think I'll do this on a daily basis. I certainly have enough material to last me 10 life times...........

    First up on our trip.......(the old Johnny Carson tonight show theme kicks in)

    HANNITY: "[After 9-11], liberal Democrats at first showed little interest in the investigation of the roots of this massive intelligence failure...[Bush and his team] made it clear that determining the causes of America's security failures and finding and remedying its weak points would be central to their mission." (Let Freedom Ring, by Sean Hannity)

    TRUTH: Bush Opposed the creation of a special commission to probe the causes of 9/11 for over a year. On 5/23/02 CBS News Reported "President Bush took a few minutes during his trip to Europe Thursday to voice his opposition to establishing a special commission to probe how the government dealt with terror warnings before Sept. 11." Bush didn't relent to pressure to create a commission, mostly from those Hannity would consider "liberal" until September 2002.

    Tomorrow 8/12..............our trip down misinformation takes us down the road from hannity lane to Limbaugh circle.....and by God, it'a huge circle....a street so worn down and crime ridden...viagra dealers and other scum of the earth...rush fits right in.........

    BUSHYWUSHY=KOOOOOOOOOOO-KOOOOOOOOO

    WACK-O

    To Anonymous, 11:32 PM:

    I never said I was an O'Reilly fan. He does, however, have liberals on the show all time and he engages in debate. Give him that much, it's much more than Olbermann does.

    He was critical of Ann Coulter for her idiotic rantings about the 9/11 widows. He was critical of Pope John Paul II, and rather unfairly in my imho. Don't think so...go to the website for the Catholic League and do a search for O'Reilly and see what they have to say about him.

    That said, O'Reilly is a conservative and he doesn't hide it. He calls himself independent, but I don't see it as a whole.

    Meanwhile, Olbermann calls himself independent but never ever engages with anyone from the right. Personally, I think he realizes that he's not very quick on his feet and would get creamed. Sure, he can come up with some clever material when he has the time to write it and polish. But a debate between O'Reilly and Olbermann would be one-sided in O'Reilly's favor.

    As for Olbermann's manipulation of facts, where do we start? Just go through the archives here...theories are presented as fact all the time. Heck, how many times as a viewer on KO's show guaranteed a Karl Rover indictment? Inside sources have guaranteed it several times. It's innuendo, plain and simple.

    Wow. I don't know why I am surprised, as I noted in the previous crystal ball thread. Herr Olbersturmführer ran a story about the "coincidence." Does he take himself seriously? Does he honestly believe what he says? What serious journalist believes that the President of the US and the Prime Minister of the UK (of DRAMATICALLY different political parties) are in cahoots to conjure up phony terrorist incidents.

    What Olderwomann said gives a clue of how he thinks and what he does. To say that GWB and Blair concocted phony terrorist incidents says to me that he has been making a living making up phony anti-GOP garbage.

    ALERT...ALERT...ALERT...ALERT...
    BUSHYWUSHY IS OREILLYSUCKS!!!!!

    Lock up your children immediately. Watch the skies! Or at least your neighborhood. He's out there, stalking, waiting, peeping.

    Hey BUSHYWUSHY(OREILLYSUCKS), how is is back in the slammer? So they let ya back on the net? I told you two weeks ago to stay AWAY from school zones, but you wouldn't listen to reason.

    Monarch,

    "he's not very quick on his feet and would get creamed"

    See, I disagree..BOR doesn't have the temperment to handle debates well, he gets angry too easily & would just start spouting alot of non-sense..Also, George Clooney has said he'd debate BOR, JUST NOT on the Factor - that's fair, Clooney suggested the 2 go on Charlie Rose's show....BOR has yet accepted the challenge..I don't think BOR would debate Keith, I truly think he'd be afraid to..After all, he could have confronted Keith at that Joe Torre (fundraiser I think it was) & chose not to...Keith on Tonight Show "Bill was staring daggers at me, but soon as I looked over, he do this" (Keith slouched his head down)...

    I will say, that though I disagree w/him, Bernard Goldberg could probably host a good show - at least he'd be someone a non-conservative could watch...

    Even this synopsis is too embarrassing for dollar to respond to.

    Monarch....all good points. I think when O'Reilly gets out of his element he loses his swagger. He goes after Clooney time and time again, but hasn't accepted his challenge. I think Clooney is smart to Challenge him in an open forum and "neutral" site. Same thing goes with Franken....Franken challenged O'Leilly to a debate during the repulblican convention and he wouldn't accept it. SAme thing goes with Olbermann, O'Leilly had his chance but backed away........not such a tough guy as he claims.

    Monarch....all good points. I think when O'Reilly gets out of his element he loses his swagger. He goes after Clooney time and time again, but hasn't accepted his challenge. I think Clooney is smart to Challenge him in an open forum and "neutral" site. Same thing goes with Franken....Franken challenged O'Leilly to a debate during the repulblican convention and he wouldn't accept it. SAme thing goes with Olbermann, O'Leilly had his chance but backed away........not such a tough guy as he claims.

    (Tonight show theme kicks in............)

    Hello everybody...as I promised yesterday......we continue our trip dowm misinformation lane. We turn RIGHT off of Hannity Lane to Limbaugh Circle......sshhh everybody....there is a lot of drug(viagra) dealers in this part of town so we have to be very careful, who knows we may even spot the big giant bear of a man Rush himself......rumor has it, he needs his fix.............although others say he might still be in rehab(again)....

    Quote/Claim:
    "If you have any doubts about the status of American health care, just compare it with that in other industrialized nations. [Told You So, by Rush Limbaugh, p.153]"

    Fact:
    "The United States ranks 19th in life expectancy and 20th in infant mortality among 23 industrialized nations, according to the CIA's 1993 World Fact Book. The U.S. also has the lowest health care satisfaction rate (11 percent) of the 10 largest industrialized nations. - Health Affairs, vol. 9, no. 2"

    EVERYBODY RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!......

    He has spotted us....he's very angry...FORGET THE CAR, WE MUST GET OUT ALIVE.........he can't find his dealer and he needs his fix...RUUUUN!!!

    Ladies & Gentlemen this(running fast,trying to catch breath)has...been...another addition of......mis....information lane.....our journey....RUN!!!!!!!......continues with a visit to Condo court, home of our.... incomp...entant secretary of...state......that's all for now......pray for us.....GODSPEED!!!!


    BUSHYWUSHY, you wanker, we thought your poor grammar and even shittier spelling were gone to us forever. But, alas, no such favors are granted.

    To reiterate from last time, you have to be the most inane and thoroughly deluded character to have ever posted here -- ever. That's saying something considering some of the other LW nuts who regularly drop in to defend Opie. Please get back on your meds and go back to your Pokemon or Scooby-doo shows.

    P.S. ORS, your ellipsis gave you away..........

    Forgive me for being out of touch with your minimal brain functions......but, what does ORS mean?...bwushywasors? by the way I'm glad you responded to my points with such a dignified intelligent response. I will say being........

    "most inane and thoroughly deluded character to have ever posted here -- ever"-

    makes me proud......so Inspector Gadget( I wanted to keep up with the cartoon theme)....

    As for future responses to your 4 year old tirades.....I won't acknowledge your presence unless you have a point to argue, or for that matter a half a point.....

    Please seek a cure for your disease-

    Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.

    Dude, when YOU show that you could bring any of your incoherent ramblings to even the dullest of pencil points, then I'll argue with you.

    Until then, please go back on the lithiated thorazine or the pentobarbital to calm your nerves and let some of the others on your ward get some rest.

    [hint: when you trolled here several weeks ago ORS was the shortened version of your selected handle then, OREILLYSUCKS. Remember now? Or did your meds and or ECT wipe that too?]

    Let me guess? ER is in syndication wherever you live.

    If it makes you feel better and stops you from acting out on your little boy fantasies to be the person you say I am, then I will step up to save another child from exploitation.

    You are living proof man can live without a brain.

    Uhh-oh, must've hit a nerve there, bringing out your "A" material already. I'm just waiting for you to mention recess. As long as you're around, we all can be assured that our toilets will have somebody to wash them out.

    Please stop the inbreading in your family.

    Aren't you goping to be late to your NAMBLA meeting?

    Don't know what inbreading (sic) is, but you have all the problems you can handle with inbreeding, so good luck dude!

    [and goping(?) to a NAMBLA meeting, you're projecting again, your therapist is pissed...]

    I think he's either a stalker or a rep from fox security. I love the comments BUSHYWUSHY, you're hilarious.

    HAHAHA look it's Anonymous! HAHAHA

    BUSHYWUSHY got a date for Saturday night!

    Just found this site, I can't believe it really exists.

    HE SEEMS TO BE REALLY WRAPPED UP IN YOUR SPELLING. HE MUST BE AN ENGLISH TEACHER OR SOMETHING. GOD BLESS THE KIDS HE SPENDS ALL DAY WITH.

    Whens the last time you had a date. Plastic dolls don't count.

    BUSHYWUSHY got a date for Saturday night!

    Look everyone it's Pat the retired garbage man! HAHAHAHAHAHA

    I don't think he has any friends...poor guy. Being stupid is very hard to overcome. He was probably always picked on and now, you know, he has no friends, no one to hang out with, probably has never been with a woman. It must be hard, I kind've feel bad for him. So I'm making a promise, I will not fire back insults to this poor soul, I will only try to get him help.

    LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP OUT. HE DOES SEEM A LITTLE FRAGILE.

    Just in case anyone cares, an IP check shows Bushwushy and Airamericaman just by coincidence both have the same identical IP. Which also matches that of O'REILLYSUCKS. Which just happens to be the same as a number of "anonymous" postings.

    Just delivering information here, gang. You can go back to talking to yourself.

    Just in case anyone cares, an IP check shows Bushwushy and Airamericaman just by coincidence both have the same identical IP. Which also matches that of O'REILLYSUCKS. Which just happens to be the same as a number of "anonymous" postings.

    Just delivering information here, gang. You can go back to talking to yourself.

    Ahh that so cute! Look at johnny Dollar jump in to defend his poor little retarded conservative friend! And someone had the nerve to acuse you of bias! Shame on them.

    Don't you have some pathetic limmericks to right or something Johnny?

    I THINK ROSEANNE BARR RUNS THIS SITE. SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF MULTIPLE PEOPLE BEING THE SAME PERSON> WOW I'M CONFUSED. WHO'S ON FIRST, WHAT'S ON SECOND, AND I DON'T KNOW IS ON THIRD.

    Ok I admit it. I'm a republican hack. Not like it was a big secret anyway.

    ANON- let them be, they can't help it.

    Just another smoke and mirrors republican tactic, next thing is they'll accuse me of being KO himself.

    See, this is a familiar tactic of the Keith Lunatic fringe. They accuse one another of being sock puppets all the time because their little tiny minds can't grasp the fact that there might actually be more than one person in the universe who despises their beloved Olby-man. How could their possibly be more than one person after all who finds Keith's show to be slanted and biased and his on-air "style" pompous and arrogant? Poor little liberals. See, they just can't deal with the fact that O'Reilly on any given night gets five times more viewers in any age category that their beloved Orange Mann. Math is obviously not there strongest subject but that's what happens when you have no common sense whatsoever.

    Johnny first step to recovery is to admit the problem......congrats on your first step.

    Anonymous at 7:35 PM: Ooooh, such a towering intellect. Must be a hit on your cellblock.

    OREILLYSUCKS or BUSHYWUSHY or Airamericaman, your foul stench follows you EVERYWHERE.

    SOCKPUPPETSUNITE( I LOVE YOUR NAME)-AWESOME

    I wonder if he has a scorecard.....

    BWUSHYSUX- I do recommend Bally's- they can give you personal training as well as an onsite nutrionalist.

    Now - BWUSHYSUX, in terms of your personality problems...do you have an anonymous after care program at the place of your employment?

    My god, this poor bastard is really fucked up on crystal meth or crack. So many deranged posts.

    Calm down dude, the SWAT team is on the way.

    That's a great idea....aftercare.

    I'm sorry about discussing your weight problem but I think it really needs to be addressed.

    HE IS RESISTING. HE MUST REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM.

    I know he is starting to swear(total sign of anger cause I've exposed his pain)

    Accusing me of being like a million different people. I surprised he hasn't told me I'm Olby himself.

    These are signs of avoidance.....oh yea, accusing me of drug use, and other things.

    I mean I'm only trying to help the guy out but he is going to go down fighting.

    HE HASN'T POSTED IN AWHILE????

    Maybe he went to exercise?

    Maybe he went to Burger King?

    Looks like I really touched a nerve.....he's probably really upset...maybe even frightened.


    He's probably a food addict, he can't stop eating those chips, or candy bars...drinks a lot beer...amn, that stuff goes right to the gut.

    He has very low self esteem, probably never been intimate with a woman..or a man if that's his cup of tea.

    I'm sure is parents probably abuswed him in one way or another, dad could've been a drunk..maybe a womanizer....hit his mom maybe....maybe touched him in certain areas.

    Mother tried to be a good mom, but you know to make ends meet probably sold herself to the highest bidder and spent most of her days on her back or on her knees.....

    it's a sad story for BWUSHYSUX it really is...he has a lot of anger.

    Anyway, I'm sure he'll get some help, he really needs it. Poor guy.......big guy if you're out there and your reading this just remember.

    It's not your fault.

    Must...resist...don't feed sorry SOB troll. Ah, WTF.

    Your issues would cause Dr. Phil to pull his hair out. I would suggest staying on your current course of treatment, but that has obviously been a resounding failure.

    Maybe the laws of your state allow voluntary self-euthanasia.

    My, my, my. One for the books, you are...

    I know it's a difficult time for you...being obese and all....abuse victim...where does your anger come from?

    you know just to put it out there....I have this cousin...she is very overweight, but she is great gal....very smart, witty....she doesn't get a lot of attention from men you know because of her looks...she's 27...but I'm thinking she make work for you......if you want I can set you gusy up....I think she may even be a republican...what do you say?

    Again, this projection thing. No anger here, but what is it with you? You're pathetic, dude. And tell cousin Moby to lay off the sodas and burgers.

    I know she definitely has to....for sure....but friend, it's not uncommon to deny anger....you just can't see it....look at your past posts....they are filled with anger and hatred...where does this come from...c'm talk to me...let's get it out......this may be why your so overwight and can't stop eating.

    I've been following this BSfest with horror and would really like to ask BUSHYWUSHY about anger. Where is the anger from BWSUX? You have the issues. Cite the posts. Give you something to do.

    And BWSUX, lay off this fucker, he's A TROLL!

    SALTINE- I appreciate the concern for my well being by telling BWSUX to lay off, but really, he's no trouble.

    Secondly....I know you, like other right wing people or as you say trolls.....couldn't identify hate because you are submerged in it all day long, but if you take a gander at his previous posts not only with this topic but others you will see that 1- he has a brain power equal to a door knob....2- his past abuse from his parents stop him from any rational thought or even a thought...3- he's lonely and has no life and 4- he is just a pawn, puppet or perhaps a troll in the ever controlling right wing of our goverment.......NOW, when you and your other fellow trolls, hacks,ass hats, ass clowns, morons, loons, goons, dumb asses, and of course misinformers decide to actually respond to ones opinion with either a thought, a point, an opinion, or a point of view then we can have a discussion. I have provided and can provide well documented information discounting every single one of your points, opinions, views, and thought...and unforunately you all can't stand it..that is why you respond with name calling and other forms of childish behavior because...and it's plain to see..that is all you have, that is all you can conjure up in your dog poop of a brain............oh and one more thing......BWUSHYSUX never denied or argued any points of abuse or any other terrible things that may have happened to him in his life................hhmmmmmmmmmm. WOW! That whole thing I displayed before was for pure entertainment value...but I think I got pretty close to the target...possibly a bulls eye!!!!!

    Talk with you soon SALTINE-

    and by the way, I'm sure you're looking forward to tomorrows installment of.......MISINFORMATION LANE......WHERE THE RIGHT ALWAYS GET IT WRONG!!!!!!

    My only concern was BWSUX wasting any more bandwidth on a NONSENSICAL TROLL.

    Oh, and who's caling names now (trolls, hacks,ass hats, ass clowns, morons, loons, goons, dumb asses)? I've read your posts and they do indeed MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL. Get it? GO AWAY.

    And BWUSHY, you've got a LONNNNGGGG way to go before you can entertain anything beyond a punch in the jaw.

    SALTINE- there is that troll thing again...man this is easy.

    Calling you names...I think we agree that this is the only thing that get's your and any other......trolls attention. Because quite frankly, anything written with intellect garners a childish response......so I will play your game...you Butt pirate, ass clown!!!......I'm sorry my posts or any other posts from fellow libs don't make any sense....if we could supply this site with story board cartoons we would.

    ...and me go away...........NEVER....I'm having to much fun with the idiots like you.

    "And BWUSHY, you've got a LONNNNGGGG way to go before you can entertain anything beyond a punch in the jaw"........

    more eevidence for my point....this stuff just oozes in...I mean I don't have to beg for it it just happens.....by the way you wouldn't happen to live in the south?

    Ladies and gentlemen...here is an in depth look at our orchestra of smear clowns on OLBERMANN watch-

    THE Monarch=Confused
    Emperor Palpatine= Retarded
    Pat Fegan= Pat Roberts
    Saltine the Cracker= King of the ass clowns
    Johnny Dollars= Hack(he even admitted it)
    BWUSHYSUX= Queen of the ass clowns
    ORSALERT= (see BWUSHYSUX)
    Pete= Puppet
    Newguy= Newloon
    Lou Brush= incompetent dude
    John Matrix= delusional
    Bill Force= forceless
    Big Man= little pee pee
    Nick- King of the Ass Hats
    Lee = moron
    Edward Shwatz= stupid
    Scott = Not so bad
    Robny = misinformed
    SteveMG= ass muncher
    PUCK= Queen of the asshats
    ROBERT COX= HEAD Butt pirate

    (Johnny carson tonight show theme kicks in)

    Well, well.........good afternoon ladies and gentlemen welcome to another addition to Misinformation Lane......where the right always get it wrong........first off, my apologies for the delay in our Sunday addition, if you rememeber, you last saw us being chased down Limbaugh circle by the big man himself. After going for days with a viagra fix Rush became enraged at our cameras and like a nutball chased us down the street...personally I've never seen four hundred pounds move that quickly. Well, after being held up in a tree for a day and a half we were finally set free....only after Rush spotted an Ice cream truck strolling down the street........well anyway.....here we are. Let's continue our journey down misinformation lane with a view Condi Court......home of our incompentant secretary of state.........

    RICE CLAIM: "The administration took seriously the threat" of terrorism before 9/11.

    FACTS: President Bush himself acknowledges that, despite repeated warnings of an imminent al Qaeda attack, before 9/11 "I didn't feel the sense of urgency" about terrorism. Similarly, Newsweek reports that Bush's attitude was reflected throughout an administration that was trying to "de-emphasize terrorism" as an overall priority. As proof, just two of the hundred national security meetings the Administration held during this period addressed the terrorist threat, and the White House refused to hold even one meeting of its highly-touted counterterrorism task force. Meanwhile, the administration was actively trying to cut funding for counterterrorism, and "vetoed a request to divert $800 million from missile defense into counterterrorism" despite a serious increase in terrorist chatter in the summer of 2001.

    RICE CLAIM: "I don't know what a sense of urgency any greater than the one we had would have caused us to do anything differently. I don't know how...we could have done more. I would like very much to know what more could have been done?"

    FACTS: There are many more things that could have been done: first and foremost, the administration could have desisted from de-emphasizing and cutting funding for counterterrorism in the months before 9/11. It could have held more meetings of top principals to get the directors of the CIA and FBI to share information, especially considering the major intelligence spike occurring in the summer of 2001. As 9/11 Commissioner Jamie Gorelick said on ABC this morning, the lack of focus and meetings meant agencies were not talking to each other, and key evidence was overlooked. For instance, with better focus and more urgency, the FBI's discovery of Islamic radicals training at flight schools might have raised red flags. Similarly, the fact that "months before Sept. 11, the CIA knew two of the al-Qaeda hijackers were in the United States" could have spurred a nationwide manhunt. But because there was no focus or urgency, "No nationwide manhunt was undertaken," said Gorelick. "The State Department watch list was not given to the FAA. If you brought people together, perhaps key connections could have been made."


    Again this has been another addition of...misinformation lane, where the right always get it wrong.

    We'll see you again tomorrow with a double shot, two for Tuesday where we'll visit Trickie Dickie Cheney and his residence on Condi Court(home built by haliburton).....and then stroll by Coulter Avenue...where will not only examine the consistent tone of hatred used by Anne as well as yes, more misinformation.....see ya soon.


    and in the words of the legend Lary Hoers......"there are no parameters for you morons."

    In the words of the immortal Ren Hoek: "YOU EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIOT !!!!!!!"

    Again, what does any of this crap about Bush have to do with Keith Olbermann?

    BUSYWUSSY needs the attention, and wants to draw it away from his clay-footed idol KO. Pathetic.

    Anon..that's the last thing I want to do..in fact I want all of you to keep watching it....you might learn something and actually be informed..

    (sigh) The reponses to this one should be really good....I can't wait.

    So, let me get this straight. Liberals think Conservatives always have it wrong. And Conservatives think Liberals always have it wrong...except for Lieberman...who sometimes has it right. And any time anyone disagrees, each side suggests that the other is anti-American. And people who like O'Reilly, hate Olbermann. And people who like Olbermann, hate O'Reilly.

    And we all get together online and agree with the same people we always agree with...and disagree with the same people we always disagree with. And no one ever changes their mind. And no one will ever admit any fault on their own side. And no one will ever praise any virtue of the other side. And we go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth...day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day.

    Okay. I think I got it now. This can make a real difference!

    To the above poster...you very well could be the smartest person in here.......I tried myself to have good discussion with people on the right side of the aisle...but I was sucked to their level of anger and ignorance...

    To BUSHYWUSHY: I am the "above poster" and thanks for the nod.

    Some advice that may save you many hours of your life...Your typing is in vain. Don't ever expect to come to an opinion site to get a level-headed debate. People are just here to agree with the people they agree with and disagree with the people they disagree with. It's the same reason people watch O'Reilly or buy books by Coulter. They just want to agree with people they agree with and have no interest in actual constructive debates that have a chance of changing someone's mind.

    Words of wisdom right there....

    Typical of smear merchants. Bushywushy attacks us, then blames us for attacks? Another poster laments that we weren’t all aborted. Best of all, s(he) fails to see this contradiction.

    I'm only confused when I read your illiterate, incomprehensible and illogical prose. I strongly suggest you stop relying on blue blogs and wikpedia for your facts and arguments. They don’t serve you well and you have lowered the discourse on this blog.

    So, go now BUSHYWUSHY, and never comeback. In fact...everyone who disagrees with the opinions of this or any other site...leave now! And NEVER come back! Opinion blogging is a fools game. A zero-sum waste of time. Leave these people here to spin their wheels and agree with eachother. Don't even give them someone to disagree with. Just leave them behind to waste their time agreeing with eachother about how right they are.

    And now I, too, shall leave.....and never come back.

    I think Im going to stick around for awhile..if for nothing else...pure entertainment

    BUSYWUSSY, you sorry pathetic wretch, posting mash notes to yourself, they called that onanism in the old days or self-pollution. Dontcha know you'll go blind? Or grow hair on your palms? Oh wait, never mind, you'll never care.

    Bushywushy: No, stick around but try to provide substance and not troll the way you have.

    Monarch, that'll NEVER HAPPEN.

    BUSYWUSSY is inveterately substanceless.

    monarch - thank you for the invitation....I will accept...plkease read past post about misinformation and we can discuss what you like..

    Anonypuss.......are you getting angry..calm down ....you're doing a good job

    BUSYWUSSY, look up inveterate, get yersef an education, no anger. Were you whipped as a child? Cringe in the corner when you hear loud noises? Poor dear. Misinformation? You're a wealth of that.

    Anonymous, 9:17:

    I prefer to engage. Maybe if (s)he stops looking to come here to attack folks and actually debate, maybe s(he) get some insights and maybe I will too.

    Hope springs eternal. I prefer to try.

    Anonymous, 9:17:

    I prefer to engage. Maybe if (s)he stops looking to come here to attack folks and actually debate, maybe s(he) get some insights and maybe I will too.

    Hope springs eternal. I prefer to try.
    If not, at least it's entertaining.

    Monarch, no argument here. Cheers.

    Monarch, I appreciate your comments.

    What would you like to discuss...you pick the topic...


    And as far as insults.....look up, gee I don't knowthe past ten exchanges between me and this anonymous character......reaaly who is doing more of the insulting....

    anyway...pick a topic....any topic...and hopefully we can have a inspiring converation. I'm always up for a good debate...

    Anonymous.........only one word can describe you...."priceless"

    Oh and by the way Monarch...Where do you get your facts....myself - mostly from nexus search or factcheck.org.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FACTS!!!! HA!

    OMG it's got to be Pat! HAHAHAHAHAHA look at him! He is trying to laugh at others before the laugh at him HAHAHAHAHA! Gotta love Pat!

    Oh my...I think he's lost it.

    NOT. PAT. Comprende? Get your jollies elsewhere. You're confusing poor, impaired BUSYWUSSY.

    Well......I have no idea what he is saying.....I guess I'm suppose tbe upset or offended or something but I don't know...I can't figure it out...


    Anonymous has it on me now...what will I do.

    Your confusion is understandable BUSYWUSSY, because, well, you're YOU. That other Anonymous thought I was posting as Pat as an Anonymous.
    Nevermind. Too difficult for your level of comprehension.

    "Me" writes:

    "People are just here to agree with the people they agree with and disagree with the people they disagree with. It's the same reason people watch O'Reilly or buy books by Coulter. They just want to agree with people they agree with and have no interest in actual constructive debates that have a chance of changing someone's mind."

    And when was the last time that Olbermann allowed someone on his show to challenge his opinion so there could be an "actual constructive debates that [might]have a chance of changing someone's mind"?

    And when was the last time that Olbermann allowed someone on his show to challenge his opinion so there could be an "actual constructive debates that [might]have a chance of changing someone's mind"?


    So because it is ok for olbermann it is ok for you?

    "So because it is ok for olbermann it is ok for you?"

    What is your point? That the mentally ill Olbermann shouldn't be criticized for his unwillingness to bring any guests on his last place show who disagree with his viewpoint?

    Nope, read the post again, think a little harder and see if you can come up with the right answer.