OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set
OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users
Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.
New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!
New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!
|Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List|
|Visit this group|
The OlbyLoons danced around the virtual bonfire over at the Fire Dog Lake Book Salon this evening. Reporting for duty were Jane Hamsher, Joe Wilson, Mike Stark, Colorado Boob, and the Great OlbyLoon himself, Keith Olbermann. I'm happy to report that Olbermann Watch got a couple of (disparaging) mentions. Reading the entire comment thread is good for a lot of laughs but if you are time-crunched, let me give you the highlights here:
- Keith is in discussions for a "Special Comments" book
- Keith said no longer wishes to appear on Network News since "I 'found' my voice"
- Apparently KO's little Clinton interview payola apparently paid off since he disclosed that he was given "free" tickets to Bill Clinton's Rolling Stones concert. Just to review, Keith interviews Clinton, not only a former President but the husband of a sitting U.S. Senator, hands him a good-sized check, then accepts "free" tickets to a rock concert. Remember that the next time KO rants about the Abramoff scandal where many of the "crimes" are remarkably similiar to KO's goody-grab.
- In a farewell tidbit he took the air out of Jeff Cohen's recent claims stating flatly that "[Phil] Donahue was not cancelled because he was anti-war".
- Olby said liberals should cut Norah O'Donnell slack be she shares his disdain for Bill O'Reilly; he says she proposed an anti-Bill O'Reilly segment to Keith when he first returned to MSNBC.