Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    January 25, 2007
    Levin on Olbermann - Part III

    Constitutional attorney and talk show host Mark Levin once again has commented on the infamous, deplorable Keith Olbermann. And as your one-stop source for all things Olby, we are happy to bring you this brief mp3 audio clip for your listening pleasure:



    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (62) | | View blog reactions

    62 Comments

    keith overbite. That's great. Here comes a Worst Person award next week for Mark.

    He refuses to ask Hillary the most important questions that she must be held accountable for:

    1. Why were hundreds of stolen FBI files found in your personal White House quarters?

    2. Why did you refuse to turn over your subpoenaed White Water billing records?

    3. How did your Chief of Staff arrive at the scene of Vince Foster's death before the police?

    4. Do you regret falsly accusing Billy Dale of criminal activity in the Travelgate scandal?

    This rant by Levin is pathetic.

    I'm second to almost no one in disliking the brand of journalism (if we can call it that) practiced by Olbermann.

    But Levin's little monologue is sophomoric and silly. If we're to condemn the smearing and name-calling done by Olbermann, we need to be consistent and condemn it when done TO Olbermann as well.

    Levin is embarassing.

    Levin, is certainly letting loose in this diatribe, but if you know anything about Levin, you'll understand why Levin will never be invited on Hardball and it goes without saying, on Countdown. He's a brilliant attorney and former WH staffer and he can absolutely tear apeart some of the hearsay and internet memes that pass for analysis on both shows, as well as otherwise showing up the hosts. (Not that this is a difficult accomplishment in Olbermann's case.)

    Pathetic ad-hominem rant , what we would usually associate with Dobberman.

    The chance that we could hope for to have questions asked to Hillary -- the questions that no one ever asks -- will be when Hannity and Levin are admitted as press to a Hillary press conference. Not.

    MSNBC is a complete journalistic fraud. Any so called "serious" 24 hour cable news network that resorts to reruns of prison inmate shows night after night (for filler) is just masquarading as a serious news outlet. Olberman is exactly what he claims Scooter Libby to be (a fall guy). Olberman has decided to sacrifice his credibility and (serious news career) by taking a bullet (fall guy) for MSNBC, who's sole mission it is to bring down the Bush administration. MSNBC or Olberman doesn't have the balls to have having opposing viewpoints on his show as it would sabotage their mission.

    I think Levin is brilliant and he does do the more sober rebuttles of leftist theorum however for the choir it may be, but I still find him funny when he goes off on a rant.
    Keep it up Mark, good show.

    rumors are flying abrams has put the breaks on olbermann as part of the contract negotiations. by tightening the screws he forces olbermann to either buck management and keeping trending in subpar ratings and most importantly its accompanying low ad prices or reshape the show and increase ratings. no special comments, no rants.

    "How did your Chief of Staff arrive at the scene of Vince Foster's death before the police"

    Better question is how did the revolver remain in Foster's hand with no blood or tissue on it after he "shot himself" in the mouth? Ask a police officer who has gone on a suicide call of this type. Better question is how was the revolver both blue and nickel finish? The people who write these reports for the police and FBI know the difference and know that it's a HUGE detail in identifying a particular gun. Why did no one seem to care that the revolver was mischaracterized by officers (who never would), witnesses on the scene, and Foster's family members?

    Olbermann is a hack for Hillary. He's part of her spin machine people.

    rumors are flying abrams has put the breaks on olbermann as part of the contract negotiations. by tightening the screws he forces olbermann to either buck management and keeping trending in subpar ratings and most importantly its accompanying low ad prices or reshape the show and increase ratings. no special comments, no rants.

    Posted by: inside msnbc at January 25, 2007 10:53 AM


    I really don't believe that. I don't buy the notion that Olbermann is some wild card that management would like to tame but can't.

    I'm a Hardball fan and I used to tune into the last of Dan Abrams' show that aired the hour before Matthew's Hardball. I well remember Abrams' voicing little sound bites of frustration and disapproval after Matthews would come on during the last of Abrams' show to do little promos about some topic that might give publicity to any conservative agenda.

    I think Abrams and Olbermann are simpatico politically. However since Olbermann does have a personality disorder, there may be some strains between he and management because he's a jerk.

    Cecilia observes:

    However since Olbermann does have a personality disorder . . .

    You're telling me!

    Cecilia observes:

    However since Olbermann does have a personality disorder . . .

    You're telling me!

    Posted by: keith's psychiatrist at January 25, 2007 12:16 PM


    You poor thing. You must feel like the MD protagonist in a Robin Cook novel.

    J$, how much do Fat-Ass and Falafel Boy pay you to run this piece of shit???

    You've got your nose so far up W's ass, you wouldn't know reality if it came up and bit you on the balls!!

    WORST

    WEBSITE

    ON

    THE

    f---ING

    INTERNETS!!

    "Two law enforcement investigations -- the initial United States Park Police investigation and a subsequent investigation under the direction of regulatory Independent Counsel Robert B. Fiske, Jr. -- concluded that Mr. Foster committed suicide by gunshot at Fort Marcy Park. Two inquiries in the Congress of the United States reached the same conclusion. After analysis of the evidence gathered during those investigations, and further investigation including adducing evidence before the federal grand jury in Washington, D.C., the OIC likewise has concluded that Mr. Foster committed suicide by gunshot in Fort Marcy Park." - Official Final Report by Kenneth Starr on the Death of Vincent Foster.

    So tell me, why would the most RABID of Independent Counsels CLOSE the investigation if there was even a HINT of impropriety. It's not like Starr was looking to do the Clinton's a favor.

    Referring to Ken Starr, EE says:

    "the most RABID of Independent Counsels"

    Tell you what, EE-- If you want people to lay off the "Vince Foster was murdered" deal, you lay off the "Ken Starr was gunning for the Clintons" crap. Judge Starr was given a mandate by the DEMOCRAT AG Reno and he did his job. The only reason it took so long and cost so much money was because the Clintons witheld evidence, asserted privileges they were not entitled to, stonewalled, filed completely meritless appeals when rulings went against them, and did all they they could to refuse to cooperate , including instucting witnesses to refuse to cooperate.

    Anyone see Keith's latest commercials on NBC with him doing the stereotypical communist dictator pose? This is what I mean....

    http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/6/65/300px-23olbermannplug.jpg

    His buddies http://www.bibl.u-szeged.hu/bibl/mil/ww1/who/lenin.jpg

    http://www.libertarian.nl/NL/archives/mao-poster.jpg

    http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/terror/stalin.jpg

    LONG LIVE COMRADE OLBERMANN!!!!!

    BEST

    WEBSITE

    ON

    THE

    f---ING

    INTERNET!!

    ..."I could kick his ass anyway..."

    "These guys are so into the social scene...."

    Whose the loser?? And this ugly little wining creep is an attorney, he should be disbarred by the reality police.

    "J$, how much do Fat-Ass and Falafel Boy pay you to run this piece of shit???"

    Speaking of which - could you imagine Bill O'Reilly's outrage if during the Andrea Mackris drama had he been ambushed by journalist on his property in Long Island?

    I'm second to almost no one in disliking the brand of journalism (if we can call it that) practiced by Olbermann.

    But Levin's little monologue is sophomoric and silly. If we're to condemn the smearing and name-calling done by Olbermann, we need to be consistent and condemn it when done TO Olbermann as well.

    Levin is embarassing.

    Posted by: Ohboy at January 25, 2007 9:56 AM

    I partially agree. Most times I like to see people take the high road, no personal insults. Other times I feel there is a time to get in the mud. The Rosie/Donald feud for example. O'Reilly decides not to mention Olbermann, Olbermann continues to call O'Rielly names and call him the worst person in the world. Keith loves the idea that all the people he attacks take the "high road". Another thing Levin is not on a news show, Olbermann is.

    "Speaking of which - could you imagine Bill O'Reilly's outrage if during the Andrea Mackris drama had he been ambushed by journalist on his property in Long Island?"

    What are you referring to? Who was "ambushed" by a journalist on his property on L.I.? Are you trying to compare O'Reilly to somebody else? What is your point?

    "I think Abrams and Olbermann are simpatico politically."

    This is spot on. Have you noticed that Scarborough's left turn has coincided w/Abrams' installation as GM? This is no coincidence. Scarborough is following orders like a good toady. Good thing he isn't in Congress anymore, he'd be another Lincoln Chafee or the camera seeking Chuck Hagel

    Levin is brilliant and Keith Dopeyman couldn't hold his own in a debate with this man if he had every leftwing professor alive to help him.

    Johnny Wad U can't have it both ways if Keith runs footage of news that NBC nightly runs then U say it's reguratated, then U always end U're nitely spin with what he didn't say!
    And the thing with the KKKKKKK's is really getting old.
    And U need to adjust the color on U're television Keith is'nt orange and he does'nt have green hair.
    Yes I watch him every nite and he is the best on tv right now!!!

    Joe Scarborough has been lobotomized by MESS-NBC. Truly pathetic to watch (so I don't - nor does anyone else).

    Matt: I can't believe that they were discussin very fragile information on yesterday's Scarborough Country. How dare they.

    good point about Scarborough Matt,he used to, at the very least have some interesting debates and express his REAL point of view,now he seems like he's been told to play ball the MSNBC way,bash Bush or get out,he''ll probably be working for Fox News by summer where he can once again have a legitimate news analysis show.He really does seem like a man who wants to get all sides covered on the issues and its sad to watch his career go down in flames along with Mess-NBC.Joe S. do us and yourself a favor get out before your credibilty is totally shot and find a place where you can express your REAL opinions,you're a good man,too good to let MSNBC take you down with them

    Wrong! Why did Joe Scarborough have some guy that knew what our ground opperation plans were in Iran, presumably?! This is an outrage and it is a million times worse than the Drudgereport giving out the SOTU!!!

    I have to laugh at all the people making a fuss out of Drudge putting out the SotU before the embargo broke. Think Progress did the exact same thing publishing the text at 8:10 pm and bragging that they were breaking the embargo. For all I know, Drudge could have got the text FROM Think Progress.

    > if Keith runs footage of news that NBC nightly runs then U say it's reguratated, then U always end U're nitely spin with what he didn't say!

    I'm not sure what "reguratated" is, but when KO covers a story I don't include it in the dogs that did not bark segment. That segment of the writeup involves stories that Countdown didn't report AT ALL, either original reporting or "reguratated".

    I'm with Cecelia about Olby being a jerk who has a personality disorder. I think Olby's job history pretty much confirms that. I don't think his writing or his political views will affect his status at MSNBC; his behavior toward others will be what causes problems, as usual.

    Mark Levin.... ever heard of Alan Berg ?

    Bill O' Lielly! Do not bring Alan Berg's name up! He was brutally killed in Iraq! Do you have any shame, O' Lielly?

    (P.S. v v v v Votge Obama v v v v)

    Barrack Obama coming out of the woodwork, aggresively telling off FOX News for their Madrassa lie goes for you, also, Johnny Dollar,. As well as other FOX News yes people. It is about time that somebody actually said something about the right wing pretend to be fair and non-dubious FOX machine and I am so glad that the first one is BarrackStar. Keep on going, there, Obama. I will vote for you (unless Wrangel enters the picture. Then my loyalties shift...)

    Mark Levin.... ever heard of Alan Berg ?

    Posted by: Bill O'lielly at January 25, 2007 6:50 PM

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    You silly twits.. that was Nicholas Berg. Alan Berg was a talk show host in Denver that was killed after a show by neo-nazi's , and while I do not wish death on Mark Levin I think throat cancer would be fine.

    Oh now that is priceless, Right Wing Junction doesn't know the difference between Alan Berg and Nick berg.

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Help, grandmaw get the damn remedy, Hillbilly Madness is spreading like wildfire...LOL

    The headlines read -

    Heavy Dysfunction in Right Wing Junction,

    them there went and confused their bergs, including ice...LOL

    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    You all are hilarious........

    You silly twits.. that was Nicholas Berg. Alan Berg was a talk show host in Denver that was killed after a show by neo-nazi's , and while I do not wish death on Mark Levin I think throat cancer would be fine.

    Posted by: Bill O'lielly at January 25, 2007 8:12 PM

    Well, O'Liely, while we don't wish scabies on you, crabs would be fine.

    (That's certainly not fatal, and your mom would buy your medication.)

    Cecelia.. I have no desire to screw you so I do not have to worry about getting crabs.. thanks for the offer though.

    Cecelia.. I have no desire to screw you so I do not have to worry about getting crabs.. thanks for the offer though.

    "Constitutional attorney and talk show host Mark Levin once again has commented on the infamous, deplorable Keith Olbermann. And as your one-stop source for all things Olby...Posted by johnny dollar at January 25, 2007 12:33 AM"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "And as your one-stop source for all things Olby,"

    For "all things" idiotic is more like it.

    MSNBC slams the evangelical division of the Republican party and this is the best come back Johnny Penny can come up with? A quack who's best shot is a physical aspect of person's face? Never mind the riveting quality of Keith's commentaries helping to destroy the hillbilly wing of the Republican party.

    Wolf Blitzer, always the propagandist for the conventional conservatives of the Republican party, preps John Mccain's campaign for the White House with his day-late-and-dollar-short attack on the criminal string pullers of the George Bush White House - Cheney and Rumsfeld.

    Dick Cheney, always the stone cold two faced liar, has no problem going on with Wolf if it will keep the Democrats (Hillary) out of the White House. So Wolf does his thing making McCain out to be this guy who really never had anything to do with the last 4 years of support for the oil grab and nation building in the heart of the planet's largest oil reserves.

    Then the interview ends with Cheney being asked about his pregnant lesbian daughter - OUCH!

    You think the brain dead evangelicals will see the hypocrisy of their fake bureaucrats? Do you think they will have any respect for McCain, a decorated veteran of war who they declined to nominate as president because Rove's people suggested he had a mulatto child? I don't think so. Idiots like Johnny I-wish-I-had-a-dollar pay no attention to the construct of our political system, instead they are all about playing defenders to a failed party and anti-democracy media monopoly propaganda system of dumbing down Americans. Hard to do if you're from Johnny's side of the tracks!

    You can't get any dumber than Johnny!

    He's (Levin) a brilliant attorney and former WH staffer and he can absolutely tear apeart some of the hearsay and internet memes that pass for analysis on both shows, as well as otherwise showing up the hosts. (Not that this is a difficult accomplishment in Olbermann's case.)

    Posted by: Cecelia at January 25, 2007 10:13 AM"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Not that this is a difficult accomplishment in Olbermann's case."

    Yet Levin fails to accomplish or "tear apart" anything about Keith. He accomplishes only one thing, looking like an idiot with nothing but "over bite" comments. Typical hero of pin heads!

    And since when does a democracy hating, blog hog like you have the credentials to evaluate who is and who isn't a "brilliant attorney". Like the rest of the Fox News educated hacks here you're all talk.

    No attorney, "brilliant" or otherwise lowers himself to such attacks. Levin is just one more pin head like Hannity and Limbaugh, media whores who would sell their mother or their country for a buck!

    Cecelia.. I have no desire to screw you so I do not have to worry about getting crabs.. thanks for the offer though.

    Posted by: Bill O'lielly at January 26, 2007 3:02 PM

    Your loss...

    Buffalo writes "And since when does a democracy hating, blog hog like you have the credentials to evaluate who is and who isn't a "brilliant attorney". Like the rest of the Fox News educated hacks here you're all talk.

    No attorney, "brilliant" or otherwise lowers himself to such attacks. Levin is just one more pin head like Hannity and Limbaugh, media whores who would sell their mother or their country for a buck!"


    uh huh....Obviously you know NOTHING about attorneys...

    "uh huh....Obviously you know NOTHING about attorneys...
    Posted by: Cecelia at January 26, 2007 4:30 PM"


    "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury I want you to convict this man on the shape of his face!"

    DA Cecelia looses another case!

    Like I said, you're an idiot!

    "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury I want you to convict this man on the shape of his face!"

    DA Cecelia looses another case!

    Like I said, you're an idiot!


    Posted by: The Buffalo Watching Coward and Devils at January 26, 2007 6:51 PM


    Oh, no....a lawyer would never argue THAT...

    (I rest mine...)

    Oh, no....a lawyer would never argue THAT...

    (I rest mine...)

    Posted by: Cecelia at January 26, 2007 7:12 PM

    No, a lawyer would not pick a physical deformity to sway a jury. Now if you are trying to confuse painting a person's character to sway a jury that is a totally different thing.

    You know this though, you know only an idiot makes reference to a physical deformity as a basis for judging a person character but you give it a deceptive try anyway. Why? Because Johnny Dollhair resides on your side of the fence here and he has posted a foolish comment that any fool can see is shallow.

    Your attempts to defend this is equally shallow - "hollow" is more like it.

    Your argument holds no water.

    Here you go, Buffy:

    http://www.innocenceproject.org/case/display_profile.php?id=179

    "Another McDonald’s employee lived in the building next to Drew Whitley, 32 years old at the time and had been waiting outside of the restaurant to start his 3:00 AM shift. While he was waiting, a man wearing a nylon mask, a hat, and trench coat approached him from behind and told him not to move. He then saw the robber fire a shot in the air, struggle with the victim, and shoot her. As the perpetrator ran into the parking lot, his hat fell off and Whitley’s neighbor recognized the man as Whitley. The witness admitted that he could not see the perpetrator’s face clearly, BUT HE RECOGNIZED WHITNEY by his voice, THE SHAPE OF HIS HEAD, and the way that he walked."

    The innocent defendant was convicted...

    Ladies and gentlemen, please don't convict Buffy because he's an oversized hump-backed horned idiot with an IQ less than the weight of his daily cud.

    No, convict him because he's a walking slander to buffalo.


    "The innocent defendant was convicted...

    Ladies and gentlemen, please don't convict Buffy because he's an oversized hump-backed horned idiot with an IQ less than the weight of his daily cud.

    No, convict him because he's a walking slander to buffalo.

    Posted by: Cecelia at January 26, 2007 7:28 PM"

    Uhhh what the hell does this have to do with framing character based a physical deformity? Are you a moron or what?

    To think you can muddle an argument to win an argument with this nonsense demonstrates the level of desperation you have to not loose it.

    Defining a person as an eye witness based on what the person looked like is not the defining of character based on a physical deformity.

    I am imagining you spending time on Google to come up with this nonsense. Have you brains at all?

    You truly are one desperate moron!

    Cecelia,

    What ever dope you are smoking has got to be too strong for your needs.

    I am going to dinner now but will be back later to have what ever you post in response for desert!

    "You truly are one desperate moron!"

    You sure about that... since you are the one making a federal case about an attorney in his capacity as radio talk show pundit attacking a "news person" for being a "leftwing hack". :D


    "You truly are one desperate moron!"

    You sure about that... since you are the one making a federal case about an attorney in his capacity as radio talk show pundit attacking a "news person" for being a "leftwing hack". :D

    Posted by: Cecelia at January 26, 2007 7:41 PM"

    The federal case is not about the "pundit" (he was a brilliant attorney a while ago) it is about the tunnel vision you have.

    In your quest to win an argument you contrive the evaluation of character based on physical characteristics into using an eye witness to contribute to convictions based on the same.

    One is judging character by appearance the other is judging location (scene of the crime) by description.

    Now if you want to close this case because of your bizarre miscalculations of argument, I would be happy to. No need for me to make a bigger fool out you than you have already done to yourself!

    Fact is Johnny Dollhair posted an asinine commentary and you backed it up with "brilliant attorney".

    You both exhibit a ridiculously biased assessment of a commentary out of a mutual need to back anyone who hates Keith Olbermann. As if Keith is some giant that needs to be brought down.

    You all are idiots on your premise, let alone your argument!

    Scroll up and read what I said. I mentioned Levin being a brilliant attorney in the context of his appearing as a guest on Hardball or Countdown.

    The clip you heard of Levin talking about Olbermann's overbite is in the context of Levin's radio talkshow.

    My "premise" about defense attorneys and prosecutors will argue was to try to convey a wry point that attorneys will argue anything they think will work, including witnesses who only see the shape of a defendant's head and things along the line that so-and-so's ugly/strange/foreign (take your pick) mug scared his/her client so badly that they shot him because they felt threatened...

    Now quit making a mountain out of molehill for the sole purpose of calling someone else stupid, stupid.

    i like it when radio talk show hosts and tv show hosts replace people's names and news organizations' call letters with different, funnier names and letters. wait, the different names and call letters aren't funny at all. i really wish this would stop.

    For all of the elitists that bad mouth ANY of the "neocon, evil conservative" talk show hosts-
    go listen to Air America-
    Whoops.......oh so sorry! Can't so that.....

    For all of the elitists that bad mouth ANY of the "neocon, evil conservative" talk show hosts-
    go listen to Air America-
    Whoops.......oh so sorry! Can't do that.....

    Oh...he called him a pervert...oh 'the great one'....such an inspiration to all of us intellectuals...'built like a pear'....oh wow that I hope that everyone can aspire to such a high degree of intellectual debate as Mr. Levin. I also love his highly credable sources. When I go for high quality information; I immeadiatly search blogs. Because blog it turns out...is french for 'truth'. And the true way to win any debate is to call your opponent impotent in bed. Mark Levin...todays...worst person in the world.....