Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    February 15, 2007
    Citing Olbermann, Ken Allard Quits NBC

    The fallout from Keith Olbermann's embrace of the sordid anti-military statements of William Arkin continues. Now one of NBC's military analysts has formally severed his relationship with the network, and cited among his reasons: the infamous, deplorable Keith Olbermann.

    HERO

    In his latest column for the San Antonio Express-News, retired Colonel Ken Allard, author of Warheads, decries NBC's "precipitous retreat from journalistic and ethical standards". And who shows up as one of his examples?

    Not only were no apologies given and no pink slips issued for Arkin's outburst, but on his MSNBC show last week, Keith Olberman went out of his way to defend this "valid criticism" of our military.

    Allard's closing comments:

    But sometimes the only way to show where you really stand is to vote with your feet. And so with great reluctance and best wishes to my former colleagues, with this column I am severing my 10-year relationship with NBC News.

    Our best wishes to Col Allard on his future endeavors, with our hope that he is able to continue imparting the wisdom of his experiences and insights in a venue that is more fair and balanced.


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (139) | | View blog reactions

    139 Comments

    Now Johnny, I'm no lawyer but, when a contract is signed isn't there a 10 or a 30 day grace period before it becomes official?

    I know, wishful thinking.

    BRIAN STELTER, THE LIBERAL APOLOGIST WHO DEFENDS OLBERMANN AND MSNBC AT EVERY CHANCE HE GETS, REFUSES TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS!!! EVERYBODY FLOOD HIS TIP BOX WITH THE LINK (KEEP IT RESPECTFUL):

    http://www.mysanantonio.com/global-includes/printstory.jsp?path=/opinion/columnists/kallard/stories/MYSA021507.02O.allard0215.39ca78.html

    Keith Olberman is a very intelligent, witty, free thinking individual, one in a million in a media that is full of sheeple that dare not say anything bad about our government. We need more Olby's in the major media. We have plenty of people in the alternative media declaring some of the issues that Olby is declaring, but very very few on the networks. Keith is not a traitor, he loves our country, not necessarily our current regime.

    Keith Olberman is a breath of fresh air in the media wether you live in Centralia, Washington or in Little Rock, Arkansas.

    Smells more like a fart to me.

    Was it me, who was the most compelling against Keith Olbermann ?!? ...

    Hey, Johnny.. . .

    F U C K Y O U!!!

    Go stick your nose back up Falafel-Boy's ass.


    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

    Though it will not end. More bordom. More propaganda. More using the same retread guests to back yourself up. You would be lucky if, in today's buisiness, they did not replace you with documentaries. Or a game show. Or infomercials.

    [PIVOT]

    What the heck, though. I wonder if they have thought about replacing you with those mediums. The documentaries are creative, unlike Oddball-where you just show one minute long clips, game shows are thought provoking, where you sit there and offer your audience the standard mantras, and infomercials are rehersed, unlike your smarmy script overflowing with rhetoric that patronizes so many.

    So while you are coming home to a raise and an advance, try not to look at yourself in the mirror too much. Try not to see what the monitor sees: Make-up, suit, and grimace.

    You just one day may look like Bill O' Rielly.

    Posted by: Obama Watch Us Bicker in Technicolor at February 14, 2007 11:04 PM

    Finnaly ... Somebody sees keith Olbermann for who he really is: A tired loser of a troll !!!

    Centralia?

    people still live there?

    Well whoever is left we know they don't get cable.

    Folks if you don't know about Centralia pa google it but in short. The town was pretty big, Than a mine fire started under ground and has pretty much wiped out the whole town.

    It's cool if you go there, about four houses are left, smoke coming out of the ground and big signs everywhere saying overexposure of the smoke will mess you up.

    Sort of how an overexposure of Countdown and Olby speak could mess you up.

    Centralia is evidence that Global Warming can exist as a man-made entity. My goodness. A ground zero made true by man kind's meddling where they are not supposed to be ...

    So, Johnny "suck-ass" Dollar. . .

    When does your prime time network show debut???

    Huh????

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    . . .f---in' wingnut loser. . .

    WORST

    f---ING

    WEBSITE

    ON

    ALL

    THE

    INTERNETS!!!!!!!

    Cap'n Igor: Hypocrite ... you are using Johnny Dollar's own zine (Olbermannwatch.com) to criticize him on a zine that he does not need.

    Gawd, it's easy to deplore Keith Olbermann. Hey, I don't care for GWBush or O'Reilly either. I f---ing hate Olbermann.

    You're way off base here Dollar. You saw the O'Reilly interview with Allard. He was already EX-NBC by the time the interview happened. Therefore Allard's citation of Olbermann has absolutely NOTHING to do with his leaving NBC!!!

    I'm just going by what he wrote in his column. He told O'Reilly that he hadn't been on NBC because of his stroke, but he said in print that he was now leaving NBC, and he listed the reasons, one of them Olby.

    Colonel Ken Allard is Keith's good friend? HA! I guess he is not as good a friend as Keith thinks. I wonder when Ken Allard will get Keith's worst person in the world award. This will defiantly send Keith under his desk. Did Bill O'Reilly force Allard to resign from NBC? Did he put words in his mouth, Keith, when he told NBC to take a flying f---? NBC is a disgrace and now even their own employees can't put up with it.

    Such a good friend, that he went for three Worst Persons in the world nominations !!! Ha !!!

    "Keith Olberman is a very intelligent, witty, free thinking individual, one in a million in a media that is full of sheeple that dare not say anything bad about our government. We need more Olby's in the major media. We have plenty of people in the alternative media declaring some of the issues that Olby is declaring, but very very few on the networks. Keith is not a traitor, he loves our country, not necessarily our current regime."

    So true, but don't expect this Echo Chamber bunch to get it. Conservatives do as Conservatives does, they surrender to group think willingly and they need constant affirmation from the choir. This will never change, but it might, it could, it may well - once more is revealed about this criminal admin.

    Plus they are nasty, like high school nasty. Have you read those filthy emails Edward's bloggers got. Some of them threatened those women with rape, can you imagine the male psychos behind that premise?? Christians? Conservative men? Ted Haggard types?? Scary.

    Just watch the filthy responses I will receive to my comment.

    This was found on the other comment page:

    Oralmann even dragged Glenn Beck into the discussion because Beck said he takes no regard of Obama's color. All this "racism" so upsetted Monkeymann that it took up

    -----------------------------------------------

    Glenn Beck did not say that he does takes no regard of Obama's color ... he said that Barrack Obama was "might as well be white". As though Barrack Obama was seperate from other black people for whatever reasons that may be, Barrack Obama is not speperate from anyone else in his race because of his superior intelect. That would be like saying that some Brazilian is so patriotic he might as well be American. We have lots of patriots in America, that does not mean all patriots are from this nation.

    This comment just creates a rift, downcasted by the siteholder, and even though I am in a good mood, I can not let this racism towards Mr. Obama go.

    Well Allard is blowing a bunch of smoke because he can't sever his ties with NBC News when the already were cut!

    What is the point of this blog? Just a place for people to collectively lash against someone they hate? Sure Olbermann has his flaws and bias. So does Bill O'Reilly. And perhaps NBC leans left and FNC leans right. So what? If you really want UNBIASED news, you're going to have to get news from MORE THAN ONE SOURCE. Look for hidden agendas even in those you agree with do your own fact checking once in a while. Stop calling anything you disagree with as biased and anything you agree with balanced. Look out for invalid arguments such as ad hominem, argument from silence, bandwagon fallacy, absurdity, straw man, missing argument, irrelevant conclusion, proof by assertion, no true Scotsman, style over substance and two wrongs make a right. This goes for conservatives AND liberals. People who listen without questioning are easily brainwashed. Could that be you?

    > People who listen without questioning are easily brainwashed. Could that be you?

    I don't think so. We question Keith Oralmann all the time, and expose his lies on a regular basis. You must be thinking of someone else.

    anti59, why is unbiased reporting such an impossible goal? You have the truth ... then you report it. It is so simple !!!

    Johnny Dollar: How dare you try and get away with mitigating the bigotry of Glenn Beck's remarks on your show recap ! I caught it !

    I didn't find his statement that he considered Obama to be "colorless" any different from someone who claims to be "colorblind". They're basically saying that his race is of no matter to them. I didn't consider that bigotry and I still don't. I mean really, has anyone objected to Glenn Beck other than Olbermann? Would CNN keep him on the air if he made a racist statement on their air? I don't think so.

    Allard is being paid by O'Reilly to attack Olbermann. This is a set up! Can't you Bushbots see that.

    Well here is history in the making, O'Reilly read that statement on the Factor and used Olbermann's name on his show! I'm sure Keith will make a big deal about that. And I'm sure he will make him the WPITW for mispronouncing the name, something O'Reilly no doubt did on purpose.

    It took Glenn Beck three false starts before his big mouth finally said that he was "colorless". Obviously, even Beck could not legitimize what he was about to say until he ended up belching it out. Much like lots of Glenn Beck's nuttintess.

    It was funny. O'Reilly pronounced it Ulbermonn. He said his as though it was Islamic. That's because Bill know Keith is Pro Al-Qaeda

    Bill O'Reilly mentioned the fact that Allard severed his relation ship with NBC because of Olbermann. O'Reilly even mentioned Olbermann by name which he almost never does. O'Reilly pronounced Olbermann's name wrong. Can you just feel Olbermann going on one of his lunatic rants? How is Olbermann going to make O'Reilly the worst person in the world and Allard the worst person in the world? I guess their will be another "sick day" for Olbermann tomorrow.

    Has Allard responded to the recent allegation by Keith Odormoronn on her gameshow Meltdown with Keith Odormoronn that Allard was a "friend" of Odormoronn?

    DAMN YOU NBC!!

    DAMN YOU G.E.!!!

    DAMN YOU BILL GATES!!

    TALKING POINTS IS CONSIDERING A BOYCOTT OF THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE ANTI-AMERICAN EXTREME LEFT WING AGENDA!!!

    And that's a memo.

    MSNBC:

    Keith Olbermann will continue to be a thorn in Bill O'Reilly's side for at least four more years.

    NBC News announced Thursday it had agreed to a "second term" with the MSNBC "Countdown" host, whose contract was due to expire next month. The extension will take him into 2011.

    Besides feuding with Fox News Channel's O'Reilly, Olbermann has become a liberal hero. He has seen his ratings increase since launching a series of anti-President Bush commentaries late last summer.

    His prime-time program averaged 715,000 viewers in January, according to Nielsen Media Research. While his audience is often less than a third of O'Reilly's in the same time slot, Olbermann's viewership is up 85 percent over January 2006.

    "Well Allard is blowing a bunch of smoke because he can't sever his ties with NBC News when the already were cut!"

    I assume this is the same "Spud" from Inside Cable News. Where in the article does Allard ever say he's a "former NBC News military analyst" before announcing that he's severing ties with the network? I just don't see that anywhere. Are you making it up?

    Olbermann is either a liar or a moron. I am inclined toward the latter.

    Just tonight I accidently turned him on briefly and he said that Bush either "lied about the intelligence in Iraq or cherry picked it."

    What conceivable motivation would Bush have to lie and every intelligence agency in the world agreed with Bush at the time. AND what happned to the WMD's.

    Olbermann also seems virtually NEVER to have conservatives on to refute him.

    He is naive and abyssmally stupid.

    Lee Tabin
    Highland Park, Illinois

    I bet the only reason that they re-hired Keith Olbermann is because of two things, only: they liked a) Oddbal and b) The Worset Person in the World ---

    The Factor,
    Keith will hide under his desk!

    fair,
    "So true, but don't expect this Echo Chamber bunch to get it. Conservatives do as Conservatives does, they surrender to group think willingly and they need constant affirmation from the choir. This will never change, but it might, it could, it may well - once more is revealed about this criminal admin"

    I can understand why you think you do not "surrender to group think" because you watch Obby, so you think you're special because nobody else is watching Obby. I hate to tell you, Obby just echoes KOS, MYDD or hundreds of other left wing web sites. Also, any political side you take on any political issue, there are millions of people on your side. I assume if you like Obby, you are not for the war in Iraq, but 60% are not for the war in Iraq, so who is into the group think thing?

    "Plus they are nasty, like high school nasty"

    Let me guess, you weren't popular in high school and got beat up a lot (just like Markos of KOS), explains the liberalism.

    political side you take on any political issue, there are millions of people on your side.

    -------------------------------------------------

    Not for prohibition.

    Could MSNBC have renewed KO because they are a perfect fit? The more I think about it the more likely it seems to me.

    Who else [not to mention that he has burned virtually every other outlet already] would want KO? And what up and coming new personality would want to hitch their star to MSNBC?

    Janet Hawkins
    AKA Grammie

    "Allard is being paid by O'Reilly to attack Olbermann."

    I bet Allard shows up on Faux, anybody want to take bets?

    And those fools on Faux and Friends will be hammering him about MSNBC.

    Allard also goes on to express concern about Conan O'Brien

    "In January, Conan O'Brien was allowed to escape without apology after airing a particularly tasteless gay skit deriding Christianity: "Oh, Jesus, I love you, but only as a friend." (Just try doing that sometime using Mohammad's name!)"

    You would think Allard is smart enought to know that there are supposedly around 5 million Muslims in the US. There are over 200 million christians in the US. Hmmm I think the Jesus lovers probably make up a larger portion of the Conan O'Brien audience hence the reason for the Jesus joke over a Muhammed one. His audience can relate to it. Of course he also has to add a back handed insult to Muslims in the same piece where he is patting himself on the back for taking a moral stand. How ironic is that.

    Yes calling our troops mercenaries is dumb since they do not make a lot of money and their medical benefits are being cut yet again while we are at war. But Allard in my opinion is taking a stand over nothing. So what if Arkin expressed this stupid point in an editorial on line for the Washington Post(not NBC). That is what editorials are for, expressing OPINIONS. Of course in today's politically charged climate there are two things in Allards world, in Bill O'Reilly's world, probably in Johnny "olbermann jr" Dollar's world you can not have a criticial opinion of, chritianity and our troops. It's not like Arkin said a racial slur but he might as well cause he insulted the troops. OH NO! The same troops who used to come into my quiet town of San Clemente and yell racist insults at the mexicans, call any group of three guys or more "faggots", and grabbed the ass of any women they could get their hands on before getting starting fights like they were in reality version of Grand Theft Auto. I'm not saying that is the case with all our troops as I know plenty of good people that serve too but not everyone who is in our armed services are good people and if someone wants to write an opinion piece telling troops they are not above being critiqued, then so be it. I wonder if anyone will be up in arms asking for the San Antonio Express-News to fire Allard for being religiously insensitive. Probably not because he didn't insult christians or our most sacred commodity, our troops.

    Found this in a recent dictionary:

    Liberals: (n), stupid, ignorant traitors. People who cannot distinguish up from down. In politics, normally associated with Democrats. Those who think bin Laden is a freedom fighter, and suffer from a condition known as Bush Derangement Syndrome, exasperated by viewing Kieth Olbermann, who get talking points straight from NBCDNC.

    (Note: liberals are easy to identify, primarily by the stupid, vapid remarks posted on web sites such as olbermannwatch.com)

    Some damned LBRUL called the show the other day and accused me of being a BUSHWIPE!

    But I sure shut him off! I reminded him and my listeners that "I'm a Real Reagan Conservative,"
    not a BUSHWIPE!

    In case you haven't noticed, Olbermann censors opinions on his show too. He doesn't moderate or conservative voices on, only the most leftist get an airing on his show. Then he gives self-serving interviews where he claims he's not politically motivated or involved and not a liberal. And the moon is made of cheese.

    Wow! He's leaving MSNBC because someone wasn't fired for giving his opinion? It's funny how someone whose only "combat" experience was as an officer in Bosnia's conflict can carry so much weight with you girls...

    Good riddance to a bad jackass...

    NBC is a "news" disaster
    Can't change the channel much faster
    They should have fired
    Instead they re-hired
    A hack and a failed sportscaster

    terri wrote: "Besides feuding with Fox News Channel's O'Reilly, Olbermann has become a liberal hero..."

    Ummm, I thought Uberloon was neutral, unbiased, with no political slant.. like NBC (insert laugh). But now he's a "liberal hero"?

    Olbermann is a consistent liar. He does no news. Ed Murrow would disavow any connection with him.

    He sounds like the unshaven conspiracy theorist ranting outside the train station about the aliens who are sending mind control beams into his house, but it is all an act, one that has brought him what little attention he gets.

    Olby-haters are really screwed,

    'cause his contract just got renewed...

    Keith says Allard's a "personal friend"
    Who just shoved it up Olby's rear end
    "Forcing words" in his mouth
    NBC's heading south
    It's Arkin that Keith will defend

    Retired Army colonel Ken Allard, author of Warheads: Cable News and the Fog of War, makes this point: "There's no such thing as a war that's too serious for debate. If we've got a problem big enough for us to go to war, then it's serious enough for debate and compromise."

    Except in the case of this war based on lies, apparently...

    Keith Olbersmurf is only a "breath of fresh air" to those whose heads are perpetually up their own asses.

    Matt,
    It looks like the Olby loons have driven away. My and my 4 friends of turning the tables on them worked! Now, lets all get back to bashing Olbermann.

    Well Joker,

    since you didn't respond to my posts, I can safely say that you Olby-haters aren't really here either, eh son?...

    So yoiu are trailer park drunk trash. Calling people son. Are you some old loser druk on Social Security, old fart?

    Again, no response, son...

    Here, I'll help ya:

    Retired Army colonel Ken Allard, author of Warheads: Cable News and the Fog of War, makes this point: "There's no such thing as a war that's too serious for debate. If we've got a problem big enough for us to go to war, then it's serious enough for debate and compromise."

    Except in the case of this war based on lies, apparently...

    Joker, the Olbyloons may have taken a Circle-Jerk break, but the Hyenas will be back to spew more bile and idiocy in no time.

    Well,

    I guess I have to accept your surrender, Olby-haters...

    "Except in the case of this war based on lies, apparently..."

    Ha ha. You love the fact this war is a mess. You cheer at the death of American troops. The suicide bombings brings you joy. You root for Al-Qaeda in Iraq and wish them success. If the Iraq war wasn't going on you'd have no life. It's your whole existence. You love the deaths and wake up every morning loving the mess in Iraq.

    Buffalo,
    You on the Left want death and destruction. That's why the vote is non-binding. You need the war to continue to help your political sides. Admit it. You love the Iraq war! The more deaths, the more votes!

    Joker,

    See, this is why the thinking world thinks that you neocon girls are stupid: I post a fact...and you respond with blather about what you imagine that I think. If you were a mind reader, you'd probably sound a little more intelligent, son...

    Again, nice surrender, child...

    Hey Old Fart. You act like you're some great thinker. You're just a trailer park fool! Your posts gloating over the Iraq war deaths show your happiness and joy since it helps your side politically. If this war was based on lies, who cares! Iraq was an enemy. If a conflict with Iran is started by lies, who cares they're an enemy. I just hope we fully mobilize for war with Iran and crush them. Might makes right. That's the way of the world old fart.

    Joker,
    Son you are right. I love this Iraq mess. It has helped my party so I'm glad! I hope more troops die so we Dems win in 2008.

    If Iran is the enemy, son...why is your girl Bush selling them F14 parts?

    Sounds like you are both traitors, child...

    Granted, this is an anti-Olby site, but it's really interesting to note how disconnected from reality the "Keith's End Is Near!" drumbeats here are ... and how similar they are to the reality-disconnected "Things Are Going Great!" drumbeats re: Iraq we've been hearing for years. All in all, the extent of the denial ... of the truth on the ground, is quite breathtaking.

    For years now, as Keith's popularity and success have steadily risen, OlbyWatchers here have been yelling at the top of their lungs that just the opposite is happening: that his ratings are poor, his career is self-imploding, and his days at MSNBC are surely numbered. Which makes it doubly funny that all the lung-yelling transpires against the backdrop of his new multi-year, multi-million-dollar contract.

    You guys cry wolf so often, and against the backdrop of demonstrably contradictory facts, that it's no wonder your credibility is nil. And your years-long miss take on Keith's career is strikingly similar to your years-long miss take on Iraq. Like I said, the sheer size of the pile of mistaken bullsh-t you shovel, year-in and year-out -- whether it's regarding Olby, Iraq, Iran, or the illegality/unconstitutionality of the Bush administration -- is simply breathtaking.

    Dave says:

    "Hmmm I think the Jesus lovers probably make up a larger portion of the Conan O'Brien audience hence the reason for the Jesus joke over a Muhammed one. His audience can relate to it."

    The point that Allard was making is that is safe to make jokes against Christians-- no need to worry about backlash from Hollywood elites, the "mainstream" media, "sensitivity" groups, the ACLU, etc. That's the point, dum dum.

    "Yes calling our troops mercenaries is dumb. . . But Allard in my opinion is taking a stand over nothing. . . That is what editorials are for, expressing OPINIONS"

    Well, by golly Dave, I never thought about it like that. What the hell is everybody getting on their high horse about? It's just an OPINION. I mean I could write something like: "When Nelson Mandela got out of prison, he was always jetsetting here and there and getting hinself in front of the media and doing all he could to raise his profile and grab attention. What a camera hog!" I mean, why would anybody get upset about that? It might be dumb to call Mandela a camera hog, but no need for outrage, it's just an OPINION, right Dave?

    "in Johnny "olbermann jr" Dollar's world you can not have a criticial opinion of, chritianity and our troops."

    No, but an informed opinion would be nice.

    "The same troops who used to come into my quiet town of San Clemente and yell racist insults at the mexicans, call any group of three guys or more "faggots", and grabbed the ass of any women they could get their hands on before getting starting fights like they were in reality version of Grand Theft Auto. I'm not saying that is the case with all our troops as I know plenty of good people that serve too but not everyone who is in our armed services are good people and if someone wants to write an opinion piece telling troops they are not above being critiqued, then so be it."

    I think that Allard's problem with Arkin is that Arkin's criticism was irresponsible. I don't have a problem if you want to write an editorial critiquing the military. If you think these incidents you mentioned are representative conduct of the military, I would hope that you would be responsible enough to introduce more than your mere couple of uncorroborrated incidents that you mention above, if that's the point you want to make. BYW, why didn't you report this conduct to the commanding officers of these men or to a citizen's grievance board?

    "I wonder if anyone will be up in arms asking for the San Antonio Express-News to fire Allard for being religiously insensitive."

    Allard wrote a piece in which he complained about insensitivity AGAINST Christians. How do you figure that Allard is being insensitive?

    Enlisted men are mostly boys under twenty-one. They've got money, free time and little idea of socialization. They certainly cannot be above criticism simply because they are serving the country...

    "Granted, this is an anti-Olby site, but it's really interesting to note how disconnected from reality the "Keith's End Is Near!" drumbeats here are "

    The real disconnection from reality lies with those who think that Olbermann's nightly left wing fringe cheerleading session called Meltdown constitutes anything resembling responsible journalism. What clear thinkers on this site have consistently done is to provide a needed public service by pointing out the numerous fallacies, fraud, distortions, lies, nonsense and childish behavior by this insecure egomaniac whose jealous fits over his far in the distance competitior is on embarrasing display on this third rate network, MSLSD. Just because predictions did not come to pass that Keith would not be re-signed does not diminish the case that re-signing him is contrary to the goal of putting a quality product on the air

    Hey Beer Belly Old Fart,
    "If Iran is the enemy, son...why is your girl Bush selling them F14 parts?"

    I'm sure he sold it them on purpose. He controls everything that happens in this country. He even fired Hershey workers!
    Hey no name loser, ever heard of bureaucracy?
    The same bureaucracy that sends you food stamps to drink your beer.

    "Enlisted men are mostly boys under twenty-one. They've got money, free time and little idea of socialization. They certainly cannot be above criticism simply because they are serving the country..."

    Yes, but generalizations and stereotypes, which liberals profess to deplore, can certainly be critiqued.

    Hey no name at least we don't cheer the death of American troops or suffer from paranoia about Bush. I personally don't like Bush. He's stupid and a corporate hack. He thinks he's always right and doesn't acknowledge his mistakes. He reminds me of Olbermann!

    "as Keith's popularity and success have steadily risen"

    Talk about a disconnect from reality. He has never, ever managed to come even CLOSE to beating O'Reilly and if you asked 100 people who the hell he was only about 1 out of the 100 would have any idea and that 1 would probably remember him as an ex-ESPN sportsguy.

    It's not that Mark Johnson, Dick Goddard, Mark Nolan, Jon Laufman or former Cleveland weatherman Don Webster disbelieve the data entirely.
    But they're skeptical, and they don't believe that it's necessarily our fault or that we should panic over it.
    "We have maybe 100 years of data on a rock that's 6 billion years old," said Johnson, a WEWS Channel 5 weatherman. "Mother Nature tends to even herself out, and the fact is, the Earth is cyclical."
    Goddard, WJW Channel 8 meteorologist, said scientists have flip-flopped on the matter: "I have a file an inch thick from 30 years ago that says the planet was cooling," he told the crowd of several hundred.
    They cautioned listeners not to put too much stock in what they said was an insufficient history of warming.
    "The term global warming' strikes fear in the heart of people every time you say it, but it's simply a rise in temperature over time, and it's happened before," said Nolan, meteorologist at WKYC Channel 3. "I'm not sure which is more arrogant for humans: to say we caused it or to say we're going to fix it."
    Laufman, who has free-lanced for WOIO Channel 19 and taught meteorology courses at several local colleges, including Case Western Reserve University, also referenced history.
    "There was also a significant spike in world temperatures during the 1400s -- and that was well before the Industrial Revolution," he said "We haven't studied it long enough to know what causes global warming."
    Even Webster, who now lives in Hilton Head, S.C., but flew in this week to moderate the discussion, was flippant.
    "Where's Al Gore now?" he joked with the audience, referring to the former vice president and his documentary film, "An Inconvenient Truth," which argues the case for global warming. "You can bet he's not in New York, where they've got nearly 12 feet of snow right now."

    More consensus on global warming. :) Great Thanks.

    David Bromwich, professor of geography and researcher with the Byrd Polar Research Center at Ohio State University, reported on this work at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science at San Francisco.
    “It’s hard to see a global warming signal from the mainland of Antarctica right now,” he said. “Part of the reason is that there is a lot of variability there. It’s very hard in these polar latitudes to demonstrate a global warming signal. This is in marked contrast to the northern tip of the Antarctic Peninsula that is one of the most rapidly warming parts of the Earth.”
    Bromwich says that the problem rises from several complications. The continent is vast, as large as the United States and Mexico combined. Only a small amount of detailed data is available – there are perhaps only 100 weather stations on that continent compared to the thousands spread across the U.S. and Europe. And the records that we have only date back a half-century.
    Of course, this has been pointed out by many of the global warming skeptics in the past several years. Unfortunately, people who don’t support the views of non-scientists like Al Gore, Ellen Goodman, and Katie Couric don’t get much attention. Regardless, the article continued:
    “The best we can say right now is that the climate models are somewhat inconsistent with the evidence that we have for the last 50 years from continental Antarctica.
    “We’re looking for a small signal that represents the impact of human activity and it is hard to find it at the moment,” he said.
    Last year, Bromwich’s research group reported in the journal Science that Antarctic snowfall hadn’t increased in the last 50 years. “What we see now is that the temperature regime is broadly similar to what we saw before with snowfall. In the last decade or so, both have gone down,” he said.
    Don’t expect to hear or read anything further about Bromwich or his research, for this entire “debate” has become a ridiculous joke as the left and their media minions hide all opposing views from the public.

    More undisputed proof of global warming. :) Great Thanks.

    "as Keith's popularity and success have steadily risen"

    Talk about a disconnect from reality. He has never, ever managed to come even CLOSE to beating O'Reilly and if you asked 100 people who the hell he was only about 1 out of the 100 would have any idea and that 1 would probably remember him as an ex-ESPN sportsguy.

    -----------

    Like I said, breathtaking denial.

    Remember when Gregory asked Bush in the press conference, and i'm paraphrasing here ... "Mr. President, your certainty about Iraq's WMD-imminent-threat was so mistaken ... why should your certainty now about an Iranian threat be believed?" and Bush replied, "Because I'm certain ... blah blah blah."

    Not too bright. Not too reality connected. So when you point out here at OlbyWatch that Keith has been popular and successful because he hosts his own show, has for years, and just got signed for millions more dollars and four more years ... guess what you get here in denial land? "Keith has never come close to beating O'Reilly ... and only 1 of 100 people remotely know him!"

    Like I said. Not too bright. Not too reality connected. As usual you need a course in remedial critical thinking. One need not equal or surpass OR to be popular or successful, and Keith is obviously both. You just can't handle the truth. Just like Iraq. Thank goodness you can't fool all the people all the time, and the electorate is waking up to the irrational right and its brain dead brand of denial.

    You're in a rut. Try these...son

    boy, bub, buddy, bugger, chap, chicken, child, fellow, guy, half-pint, juvenile, kid, kiddo, little shaver, punk, runt, schoolboy, shaver, son, stripling, tad, youngster, youth

    If others were fired for similar ratings (see Donahue), and Olby has a proven record of wearing out his welcome (see Espn (2) Fox, Msnbc (2), etc..), what part of "critical thinking" are you missing?

    If others were fired for similar ratings (see Donahue), and Olby has a proven record of wearing out his welcome (see Espn (2) Fox, Msnbc (2), etc..), what part of "critical thinking" are you missing?

    ----------------

    You can't even formulate your question/position properly. No wonder. Since your thinking is so screwed up.

    OlbyWatch2005: KO's Demise Is Imminent!
    OlbyWatch2006: KO's Demise Is Imminent!
    OlbyWatch2007: KO's Demise Is Imminent!
    Anonymouserer: You're deluded; Successful, popular KO just signed a new contract.
    OlbyWatch2007: Keith is not successful and popular! (compared to OR, that is)
    Anonymouserer: You're deluded; OR is not the measure of success and popularity.
    OlbyWatch2007: But KO has PD's ratings ... and PD was fired once ... and KO quit once ... ergo KO's Demise Is Imminent!
    Anonymouserer: You're deluded.

    ----------------

    Like I said, not too bright. Not too reality connected. Not much critical thinking. Just like Iraq. Just like Boy George.
    Thank goodness for midterms and general elections.

    Bush is evil. Iraq sucks. Jihad is good.
    Understand that son, kid, boy, girl, chicken hawk, neocon loser, stupid, not too bright.
    Whatever insult I can think of while I'm drinking my bud here in this trailer!

    By re-hiring Uberloon, the MSNBC/NBC/GE conglomerate has only confirmed their political "neutrality". Keith does the moonbat moonwalk while GE reaps profits from dead human beings. Perhaps Keith could document General Electric's role in the war? Complete hypocrisy.

    Col Allard please enjoy yourself at Faux Noise Channel.

    The only worthwhile thing about a liberal is that when you crap one of them out of your ass, it can be relieving.

    Iraq's Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki told US President George W. Bush by videolink that the first few days of their countries' joint security plan in Baghdad had been a great success.
    "He told President Bush that the security plan had seen dazzling success during its first days and that the government will deal with every outlaw in a firm manner whatever group they belong to," according to his office.
    Some Sunni Iraqis fear their Shiite prime minister might use the security plan as a cover to advance his own group's interests, but Maliki denies this, and cited the example of aid he said he was giving Sunnis in western Iraq.
    "He said the sheikhs of the tribes in Anbar Province play a very important role in the hunt for Al-Qaeda and that the government will supply all kinds of support to these tribes and start reconstruction efforts," his office said.
    According to Maliki's statement, Bush thanked him for showing leadership, and promised the United States would continue to support his efforts.
    Bush has come under fire at home for vowing to send an extra 21,500 troops to join the 132,000-strong US force in Iraq in order to support Maliki's moves to pacify the capital, which is in the grip of a sectarian war.
    The US House of Representatives was expected to vote later Friday to express their disapproval of the plan, which has already seen thousands of US and Iraqi troops deployed around Baghdad without encountering much resistance.

    More bad news from Iraq. Great Thanks

    More orchestrated propaganda from Iraq. Great Thanks.

    like I said in previous comments, people know Goblanmann as the guy who was forced to resign from ESPN for sexually harrassing an employee, no one knows him as a newscaster, does he even look sound or have the intelligence to be considered a serious newsmaker?
    Maybe one day he will have the balls to debate a Republican on his show, but I wouldnt hold my breath on that one, he's too much of a coward to ever do something like that.
    FYI- I saw a recent pic of his girlfriend, she looks like sh-t, but for him she must be great.

    His ratings suck. There is no spinning that reality, yet, the Olbyloons try and try and try again. Of course, like Olby himself, their egos are so outsized and oversized that maybe they think one viewer of his show counts as five since they are as conceited and egotistical as he is. Sorry, it doesn't. His ratings still blow. His book sales sucked and 99% of the people have no idea who he is.

    Saw Keith Olbermann the other night at a restaurant. He treated the waitress like sh-t, rolled his eyes at anyone near him - basically was a miserable prick. He has this air that he thinks he's better than anyone, but who outside of the morons who defend him here doesn't see through his transparent agenda? It's a joke actually.

    He looks down his nose at everyone. He's arrogant and egotistical and condescending to everyone around him, treating everyone he considers an "underling" like sh-t. And he considers everyone to be inferior to himself.

    His fans can't seem to get that there are real patterns in this man's life that he has repeated time and time again at his places of employment towards his coworkers where he was roundly despised by them. At MSNBC he's infamous for not allowing members of his own staff to speak to him.

    There was a very big reason why he didn't do book signings for his book other than the fear of running into disgruntled exes, he just doesn't want to meet his real fans. He has no interest in mingling with the great unwashed. It's hanging with celebs and ex-presidents and presidential wannabes only for Keith baby. No "common people" for him, and to him. almost everyone else is very common indeed.

    And yet, they defend him here and think he's the greatest man who ever lived. What a joke. Oh well maybe one day they can see him for what those who really know him, know him to truly be. Trust me, it ain't very pretty at all.

    My navel lint is better than Keith Olbermann. I spat in his ugly face (as I've noted here before) at a bar called Jocks N Jills in Atlanta in December 1995. I was about to end his miserable existence when he ran like a scared little bitch out of the bar; I can still see and hear him scurrying like the pussy he truly is.

    His politics are pathetic, but his personality - or lack thereof - is just plain hideous.

    The article stating that Keith Olbermann was resigned said that Keith is a thorn in Bill O'Reilly side. Not sure how Keith is a thorn in his side since Keith finishes 3rd or 4th every night. That’s like the Yankees saying that the Tampa Bay Devil Rays are a thorn in their side. Wouldn't Nancy Grace or Paula Zahn be more of a thorn in O'Reilly's side? O'Reilly didn't even care to pronounce Keith's name correctly.

    My navel lint is better than Keith Olbermann. I spat in his ugly face (as I've noted here before) at a bar called Jocks N Jills in Atlanta in December 1995. I was about to end his miserable existence when he ran like a scared little bitch out of the bar.

    Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

    Dream on, ya big pussy.
    You're a real tough guy.
    Tough as touch typing, tiny mind.

    Olbermann a thorn? Not quite, I heard it was more like a thumbtack. As Foghorn Leghorn used to say, "I say,...that boy ain't right in the head."

    Last year I ran into Olbermann in Tampa. He was at a Restaurant, Bahama Breeze. He was having a few drinks outside waiting for a table. I went up to him and asked, "Why do you support Muslims Terrorists?" He looked stunned. He walk away, while he was walking I went up and spat on him and threw my Mai Tai on him. I was kicked out. I waited in the Parking Lot, but the staff saw me and called the Tampa police. I left, but felt good. Olbermann is straight up pussy. He's not even willing to defend his beliefs. Nice hero you clowns have!

    Good thing you didn't wait around for the cops to defend your beliefs, Joker. Taking the cowards way out is always best. Plus, you've already got enough third-degree assault charges on your record to worry about. And besides, the judge probably would have made you take one of those stoopid anger-management courses again. Public drunks like you are better off turning tail and running away after spitting on someone's back. (It must have taken a lot of courage to waste a good Mai Tai like that!) Alcoholic/addicts like you are usually more careful with their toy-umbrella beverages. Nice life you have, clown.

    "running away after spitting on someone's back."

    I spat in his face. He started to back away after I challenged him to go outside. He was scared and the Bouncers got between us. Bahama Breeze in Tampa has Bouncers because it has an outside deck for Happy Hour. Either way your hero isn't that brave he's a bitch ass!
    Like you Buffalo!

    Yes, Joker, it is much better to spit in someone's face than to defend your beliefs with words like a man. (Isn't it weird that our pussy-whipped, politically-correct society has stoopid laws that prevent someone from resorting to fisticuffs to settle disputes? What's up with that sh-t?) Good thing you left like the wimpering chickenhawk you are ... wouldn't wanna get 86-ed (again) from the Happy Hour at Bahama Breeze! Alcoholics like you gotta take their two-fers where they find em, right?

    Buffalo,
    When I confronted him on his support of Islamo-Fascist he walked away. At that point I lost respect for that clown. He ran. Olbermann is pussy. When he comes back to Tampa this year, I'll get him. If you see him miss a week when he goes to Tampa, you'll know why!

    Joker (Red Wolf), you are an absolute moron, and every single new post you make proves it all over again.

    Woogy,
    I'm not Redwolf. Get that in your brainwashed skull. I have nothing to do with that guy. I have my own agenda.

    That's a good idea Joker -- stalk 'em the next time he comes to Tampa. Ya gotta go with your strengths, and for you, stalking is definitely one of the biggies. Speaking of your ex-wife, how long does your restraining order last? And let me ask you this, when you got out of the half-way house (this last time), how often did you have to submit urine samples to your probation officer. Was it a regular thing, or random UAs, or both?

    Buffalo,
    How many food stamps you use for beer?

    Then you're his equally moronic twin.

    You two sound exactly like a 6 year old trying to reason with adults. It all makes so much sense to you alone because your cognizant reasoning power is so underdeveloped, just as the typical 6 year old's arguments make sense to them, but sound comical to any adult.

    Woogy,
    That's why I run a succesful Pool Cleaning Business in Sarasota. Maybe I'm nor brainwashed like you Lefties. Oh and before you start calling me a neocon, I'm a Moderate-Liberal Democrat that voted for Gore in 2000 and I voted for Christien Jennings agianst Vern Buchanan in 2006. The difference is I don't hate Republicans and I vote for Libertarian Republicans like Charlie Crist. I have an open mind unlike you.

    O'Reilly introduced Allard as having recently left NBC News where he was a military analyst for 10 years. (Was not is)

    O'Reilly said to Allard, "Now you left NBC News. Why?"

    Allard, "Right. Well, partly because of the fact that I suffered a stroke this last summer."

    The video is still on O'Reilly's page at the Fox News website.

    Proof from Allard's own mouth that he was no longer with NBC News.

    Allard comes off as a bit of a nut job in the article. A ranting nut job. It looked like he was angeling for a job with the mother ship of Fox and Bill O'Reilly. When someone can't find Conan funny it is time to admit a simple fact - you are old!

    Joker: Your answer was a little confusing. You agreed with my point that you are a moron, and then gave a reason why you are a moron.

    Let me get this straight; You "run a successfull pool cleaning business in Sarasota" because yoiu're a moron, or do you "run a successfull pool cleaning business in Sarasota" despite being a moron?

    I don't 'hate' republicans either, just the VERY, VERY stupid ones who started this unneccessary war that is destroying our country from within. You see, I WAS a voting republican until Bush came along and hijacked the party!

    Ken Allard goes from a friend that gets Bill O' Rielly degradated for having a conversation with him, to taking up all three places of the worst person in the world ?!?

    Woogy- if you voted republican before Bush that means you have supported the wrong candidate for 4 straight elections. Hmmmm. Hardly a winning voter portfolio.

    Word to the lefties- if you don't mind. Anyone defending the slander by MessNBC and KeithO over this Allard resignation has really doubled-up on the koolaid. KeithO embraced Allard because he was quick to smack military moves he saw as controversial... he was a commander with a mind of his own.

    But MessNBC went too far when one of their pundits demeaned our soldiers with the 'mercenary' tag and then defended the zealot. Allard stood up against the liberal propaganda machine that puts its own pandering to the left, over patriotism.

    No good american would paint our entire military as mercenaries. A network that employs your deity KeithO did... putting them just a notch below Al Jazeera.

    Word of wisdom- pick your fights. Defending MessNBC over this fiasco really shows your colors. And they aint red, white, and blue.

    Benson:

    You might want to explain your "wrong candidate for four staight elections remark"?

    No good american would paint our entire military as mercenaries.

    Ah, yes. But can a good American paint *some* of our military as mercenaries?

    ---------

    A network that employs your deity KeithO did...putting them just a notch below Al Jazeera.

    Irrational (Right) hyperbole that weakens your position.

    ---------

    Word of wisdom--pick your fights.

    Yeah, otherwise you'll end up fighting the wrong, phyrric battles, like Iraq.

    Stop calling anything you disagree with as biased and anything you agree with balanced. Look out for invalid arguments such as ad hominem, argument from silence, bandwagon fallacy, absurdity, straw man, missing argument, irrelevant conclusion, proof by assertion, no true Scotsman, style over substance and two wrongs make a right. This goes for conservatives AND liberals. People who listen without questioning are easily brainwashed. Could that be you?

    I don't think so. We question Keith Oralmann all the time, and expose his lies on a regular basis. You must be thinking of someone else.


    -------------

    Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

    Sorry to vague
    Voted Republican - Clinton won
    Voted Republican again - Clinton won
    Bush ran so you voted Democrat- Bush won
    Bush reran so you voted Democrat- Bush won

    "No good american would paint our entire military as mercenaries."

    Actually your are right- I said 'entire'- but if you read the guys report, he did not say a select few. He painted broad strokes when labeling are boys mercenaries.

    And MessNBC doesn't have to fire the guy in my book, but they should address it. Their failure to do so for so long puts them in an Al Jazeera neighborhood.

    Big oops -Actually your are right- I said 'entire'- but if you read the guys report, he did not say a select few. He painted broad strokes when labeling OUR boys mercenaries.

    Benson:

    One correction - I voted for Bush, the winning looser in 2000 - BIG mistake - I'm very ashamed of that vote!

    The rest of your post(s) implies I voted for the "wrong candidate" simply because they turned out to be the losing candidate.

    I'd rather be right and loose every time - thats why that John Kerry sticker is still on my bumper. I wear it with pride!

    John Kerry bumper sticker- I respect that, as there was probably an early year that people thumbed their noses at you. Now its a pretty popular sticker.

    I had a Bush in 2008 sticker on my car and someone keyed the side panel. Had, as I took it off after that. One of the reasons I have an edge when liberals get nasty at this site. I imagine it was a Woogy or a Olielley.

    I am now a proud Democrat. Happy at the mess in Iraq and praying for an economic collapse! My Kerry sticker is in French! I am damn proud. I now have a Hillary '08 sticket in Arabic. I hope Hillary bans the Republicans party. They are an evil vile bunch. As Nazi Germany had De-Nazification, We need De-Republican1zation. A one party state. That's why wee need. Hillary for life!

    Were you napping Red Wolf? Dinner plans maybe?

    Benson,
    I'M NOT RED WOLF!

    I am red dogg though

    Republicans are traiters over 3000 people have died as a result of their treason.

    Sorry bro-its just funnier than sh-t when you show up. You gotta take naps now and then though bro. You are scaring everyone away- lefties and righties!

    Benson: You say you had a "bush in 2008" sticker on your car?!?

    'Joker' at 8:06:

    "I'M NOT RED WOLF" - da dum da dum - my name is joker - da dum da dum - Red Wolf left you - da dum da dum - years ago.

    Had it made myself. Sweet sticker. Bad idea!

    BAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHBAHABHABH conservatives rule!!!

    I'm not red wolf. Are you red Wolf?

    I'm not Red Wolf either. I suggest to you that Red Wolf is Red Wolf. Wow, what a difficult concept to grasp for you Olbyloons.

    I'm not Red Wolf either. I suggest to you that Red Wolf is Red Wolf. Wow, what a difficult concept to grasp for you Olbyloons.

    Posted by: Brandon at February 18, 2007 8:32 AM

    No you're not redwolf but both redwolf and you are regular multiple name posters here of short stupid comments. So it matters not if the two are crossed.

    You both are pussies who hide you name in shame.

    Me? I no long put a name to my posts since J$ and you promote this pathetic practice of multi name posting.

    Many others are following suit.

    You set the standard, I just keep up with it!

    I've said this before and I will say it again, I'm Brandon. I post AS Brandon on this site. Your trying to float the same line of BS that all the Olbyloons do, that there can onlybe 1 person in this world who doesn't like your beloved Olbermann so therefore we all must be the same person posting under multiple names. Bob has banned people for doing that so you need to get your facts straight. Oh, that's right. You watch Olbermann, you don't know what the facts are.

    Having known of Ken Allard for some years, this is just more hot air and a pathetic attempt at self-publicity by a man who has clearly seen better days. San Antonio? Clearly not the center of anybody's universe. Allard has been a daily paid freelance on occasion with NBC/MSNBC, but has not been used by either network for some time. I am told he has become boring and repitive in his viewpoints. This seems to be borne out by a quick review of his so called column in the San Antoinio paper. So, his "quitting" will not unduly upset anybody. They had already (in effect) fired him. And, from what I hear, it is good riddance to a man who can only see one opinion: His.

    Somebody should ask Allard, who is always going on about "other people's children" fighting wars while the children of the elite sit in colleges, the whereabouts of his daughter. Not Iraq, I can tell you. And about his sick and bankrupt ex wife that he refuses to help in any way.

    Conan O'Brien is not a journalist. Why the hell is he worried about what he does at 12:30 at night when only young guys are watchin'?

    Olbermann and people of his ilk should be grateful that there are "mercenaries" like the ones we have in our military defending his miserable and worthless skin. NBC seems to have no problems hiring and encouraging people like Arkin and Olbermann and I think this strategy is a loser. Just look at NBC's, MSNBC's, and (don't make me laugh) CNBC's ratings. They are constantly going down and taking jerks like Olbermann and Arkin with them.

    Keith Olbermann is an American hero.

    Ray is that your middle name?

    Olbermann and people of his ilk should be grateful that there are "mercenaries" like the ones we have in our military defending his miserable and worthless skin. NBC seems to have no problems hiring and encouraging people like Arkin and Olbermann and I think this strategy is a loser. Just look at NBC's, MSNBC's, and (don't make me laugh) CNBC's ratings. They are constantly going down and taking jerks like Olbermann and Arkin with them.

    Posted by: Ray at February 27, 2007 4:28 PM

    Keith Olbermann has been paid big bucks because MSNBC is losing?

    What are saying? They the number one American Hero on their channel. MSNBC has been taking viewers from Fox from the first day the Republicans began to wipe their ass with the Constitution!