Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    February 19, 2007
    WOW Losing Steam

    After a promising start, the most important blog in the world - the one dedicated to ME!!! - has posted just once in the past 10 days. Sadly, I discovered why. The blog has been revealed as yet another pathetic attempt by the old "Gal Pals" clique to continue their long-standing campaign to silence OlbermannWatch. Longtime readers will recall that the "Gal Pals" are a group of frustrated spinsters obsessed with imagining that Keith Olbermann is expressing his love for them by wearing different color ties and blinking in Morse code before going to commercial break. Before OlbyWatch was even launched they attempted to organize a campaign at Democratic Underground, Air America Radio and elsewhere to flood OlbyWatch with troll comments and vile personal comments about me any my family. As you can see, going on year three, their campaign has worked wonders. Olbermann Watch is the number one Keith Olbermann blog in the world and our traffic is up 4,542% since we first launched the site in November 2004.

    Thanks girls! Keep up the good work!


    Posted by Robert Cox | Permalink | Comments (24) | | View blog reactions
    user-pic

    24 Comments

    That group is now defunct. They saw the light were Keith Olbermann was concerned and pulled the plug on their site. The OwatchWatch blog was created by the krazies from Ko.org in conjunction with the DU "Koeb" faction-they cross pollenate. They call themselves an estrogen brigade but the only estrogen left in that bunch of over-the-hill spinsters is the kind that comes in pill form.

    We are not disagreeing.

    That's the same people - Quanlin, Marisa, etc.

    Quanlin is no doubt right in the thick of the Owatchwatch site. She's got internet design skills but she was famously booted out of the Galpals a year or more before the demise of that group because they all universally loathed her, just as all the other KO fan groups loathed QT. There was widespread celebration when the site vanished amongst the Ko fan gurls. The ko.o and Du crowd accused the QT galpals of being an auxillary branch of Olbermannwatch. The DU/Ko.org group also accused "Marisa" of being KarmaBites. There is no way that the Galpals are involved in any way, shape, or form in this Owatchwatch site. I think that they now hate Olbermann and his insane fans more than anyone.

    I am impressed. You certainly seem to know your history of Olbermann-obsessed spinsters. Perhaps you can submit some sort of family tree or org chart so we can all keep the OlbyLoons straight. You ever see "School of Rock"? Something like what Jack Black wrote up on the blackboard on the history of rock music.

    Watching O-Watch is circling the drain
    That site for the mental insane
    Has just one post
    I'd call it burnt toast
    That Keith-clique with nary a brain

    I've been a lurker at almost all of the KO fangroups dating back from his first stint at MSNBC. I was a huge fan of his from his days in L.A. as a sports anchor there into his SportsCenter days. In the last year though, I became really disappointed in him with the dating the 22-year old, the Karmabites story, and the Howard Beale rants and no longer consider myself a fan of his. He's just became a parody of himself. Anyway, I don't have any graphics skill so I'll just write out the history of his online fan groups:

    Before the Galpals, ther was a yahoo group whose archives still exist "men of msnbc"--which was created during the 1st year of Countdwn. But that board was shutdown after Keith's manager insulted the group's moderator.

    The first Yahoo group's archives have been deleted, but it dates from the 1st MSNBC era. They went private because of internal friction within the group and the desire to take the board private, which they did to MSN. Now those MSN group records are also hidden from public view, but I can tell you that Olbermann was a contributor at both the now deleted yahoo site and the MSN site. He called them his Harem and he was a regular poster there.

    Then there was the first QT group (1st-2nd years of Countdown), then the last QT group, 2004-2006.

    The DU group was founded after the Galpal group was created and the Ko.org group was made up of rejects from the QT group. The anomosity between the groups seemed to stem from the fact that the QT group was never afraid to criticize Olbermann and did so a lot. They also seemed to know things about Keith before it became public. Then there was the birthday gift thing. Last year the Galpals received a personal thank-you from Olbermann for the gift they sent him. The DU group sent him ties he never wore on air. More bitterness and resentment and jealousy ensued.

    Then about the same time as the Karmabites scandal, KO.org made it known that they believed the Galpals were behind it and they announced they had copied every single post ever made on QT as "evidence" and were planning on suing the Galpals and allegedly, nasty personal threats were also made against the galpals. They planned on suing for defamation of Keith's "character". So that was when the Galpals shut down their site. That led to mass jubilation amongst the du and ko.org groups.

    There's a rumor that there's a super-secret board at Olbermann.org operated by Quanlin as well but I've never gained entrance to that board. And now the DU crowd are having "chats" in real time with one another and utilize the "private message" feature at DU quite freely so I guess you could say they have their own "secret" board as well.

    As someone who has read those fan groups I can tell you they're all screwed in the head and all bitter old maids or radical feminists who hate men but seem to love Olbermann, probably because he's such a pussy.

    As someone who has read those fan groups I can tell you they're all screwed in the head and all bitter old maids or radical feminists who hate men but seem to love Olbermann, probably because he's such a pussy.

    Posted by: Brandon at February 19, 2007 12:52 PM

    Poor Brandon can't deal with women rejecting his ignorant personality and his cowardice towards defending the founding principals of a constitutional democracy. Let the corporate billionaires run the world. The hell with a free press and fair elections. Poor boy can't rhyme and can't rap so he haunts blogs crying about being rejected by women.

    Keith Olbermann - American Hero, Bill O'Lielly - Corporate whore posing as social commentator!

    I'm happily married CW, unlike you and your fellow Olbyloons who couldn't conduct an adult relationship if your miserable lives depended upon it, much like your idol, Keith Olbermann.

    P.s.--I know I'm not a poet. That's why I never attempt to write poetr. Enough of the multiple poster bullsh-t accusations, it may be true for some but it is NOT true for me.

    I'm happily married CW, unlike you and your fellow Olbyloons who couldn't conduct an adult relationship if your miserable lives depended upon it, much like your idol, Keith Olbermann.

    Posted by: Brandon at February 19, 2007 4:17 PM

    Brandon stop with the denials about being gay. Either you condemned or supported several weeks of making an issue of KO's dick size and erectability by the creators of this page.

    Hmmm...let's see... oh yea, YOU SUPPORTED IT!

    This is the high level of intellectual discourse this page has been capable of and you my friend were an eager beaver (pardon the pun) in going along with it.

    I did then I will now say that your fixation with KO's dick smacks of homoerotic tendencies.

    Now if you care to do some more denials I will only say, "I think you duth protesteth too much!!!"

    So Coward, having seen photographs of KO's "fans", I have to ask, which one of the following are you?

    1-The one who is the dead ringer for Mimi from the Drew Carey show?

    or

    2-The one who is a clone of Mama Cass Elliott's Uglier sister

    or

    3-One of the over-hill-estrogen-deprieved 50'somethings who Keith himself would refer to as being a "hag"?

    There are no other choices by the way from the photos I've seen. It's a wonder he ever found two fans attractive enough to sleep with (aka KarmaBites and his curret squeeze, the 20-year old Katy).

    Not to jump into the middle of your argument...

    But let me just ask one question, to you, CW: Why would Brandon's sexuality be an issue for you? Shouldn't you be more compasionate, than to use someone's lifestyle as an attack against them?

    And why would being a homosexual be a bad thing? You clearly seem to be using it to attack him, which means that you think homosexuals are bad. Why is that?

    It kind of sounds like you're having some of your own personal issues with homosexuality. And for that, I hope you figure it out soon, and it makes you a more rational thinker.

    PS
    You can deny it, but I will only say "I think you duth protesteth too much!!!"

    And one more thing little Coward (and that's exactly what you are), you are trying to insult me by implying that I'm gay. But as a liberal, shouldn't you support the gay community? If you're throwing around the term "gay" as an insult, you really are out-of-touch with the talking points of your own party and apparently aren't quite as advanced as you seem to think you are. Typical Keith fan. Hypocritical to the extreme.

    "As someone who has read those fan groups I can tell you they're all screwed in the head and all bitter old maids or radical feminists who hate men but seem to love Olbermann, probably because he's such a pussy."

    Brandon, never EVER generalize...it makes you look like an utter moron when you are WRONG.

    I am not screwed in the head, not female nor a feminist, not old, and have had a girlfriend (in a very normal, healthy ADULT relationship).

    I'm a 27-year-old male working a white-collar job, not on welfare, not living in my mother's basement, college-educated (graduated Cum Laude with University Honors)...shall I go on?

    Didn't your mama teach you to NEVER ASSUME?

    No love (but lots of rancor),
    Trekkie
    KO.O Moderator

    The Infamous deplorable Keith Olbermann is planning to denounce Olbermann watch on air this week. For the first time since the show was created it is time to watch Countdown.

    So the infamous one is finally going to take a shot at OW. That's funny.

    Yeah and I'm the King of France. You can SAY you're anyone on the 'net. I still say the fact that you're a Trek fan and a fan of Olbermann shows that you obviously don't have much of a life. Furthermore, you don't deny the truth of anything else I posted. So thanks for confirming the ugliness of the Olbyloon female fan base. I have photographic evidence of said by the same. And as you well no, but are trying to spin, like all Olbyloons do, you are among the very, very few male fans he has online.

    "I still say the fact that you're a Trek fan and a fan of Olbermann shows that you obviously don't have much of a life."

    Once again, Brandon, you are ASSUMING things - and I might add, doing a PISS-POOR job of it. But then again, this sort of hackery is the usual tactic - smear based on a minor triviality, then dismiss. Since I "don't have much of a life" (in your opinion), my opinion on EVERYTHING is worthless.

    You base your ENTIRE opinion of me on two minor facts and then conclude that those facts ALONE describe my whole and sum. Never mind more RELEVANT facts like education, IQ, cultural awareness, life experiences or common sense.

    Like Rep. Putnam, you don't care if it's true or not. So long as it advances YOUR message, you'll run with it.

    Still no love (and a healthy dose of FAIL)
    Trekkie
    KO.O moderator

    Oh, we've already established your a loser by the mere fact that you think it's a big deal you're a Ko.o "moderator". And add in that you're an Olbermann apologist, and we all get the full picture.

    "Oh, we've already established your a loser by the mere fact that you think it's a big deal you're a Ko.o "moderator"."

    And how many websites do YOU moderate, sir? I run three - two as Site Administrator and KO.O as a moderator.

    But thanks for reinforcing what I said earlier. So if I said you were a petty vindictive bastard despite the fact I've never met you and only know of you through here, well then my opinion would be equally valid under your terms, would it not?

    Or it could be equally invalid because no RATIONAL person makes such a snap judgment based on one or two insignificant facts.

    I know what you think. You know what I think. So I'd rather use my time more constructively than continue to go around the Mobius strip you've created.

    Hmmm. I've visted your little forum there at ko.org and it seems to me the denizens of that site are far more guilty of making snap judgments than I am. Let's see, they believe Keith is perfect and can do no wrong because they like him, to the point that any criticisim of him is not allowed on your little site which boldly proclaims that it is "unabashedly positive" towards Keith. Then there's the use of the term "wingnuts" and "trolls" planted prominently on the main page of your forum listings. What constitutes that in the eyes of a ko.org member? Why not agreeing with the members that Keith is a perfect being incapable of any wrongdoing or untruth. And re snap judgments, let's review the posts here at Owatch for a minute where the Olbyloons (and that's no a snap judgment but a conclusion with careful doumentation over a three-year period) often use the most derogatory terms possible to describe anyone who doesn't agree that Keith is perfect. The idea that any human being is perfect is the utter deinition of insanity. Therefore, the Olbyloons are insane.Case closed my little Star-Trek/Olbermann fanatic.

    Keith Olbermann American hero champion of democracy and a free press.

    Olbermann haters? Anti democracy pussy cowards!

    Keep standing tall Robert and Johnny, the witless Libstapo can't stop you..

    http://newsbusters.org/node/13909

    Links to the newsbusters take on Olby. Much better than spamming from idiots.