OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set
OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users
Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.
New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!
New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!
|Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List|
|Visit this group|
As mentioned in the comments the other day, we've been making some changes to the site. After deciding to bring OlbyWatch back from the dead we decided if we were in for a penny we ought to be in for a pound so we are going to actually try and promote the site and see if we can monetize it to then promote it even more.
Here's a list of some of the recent changes...
- Web Server
- Favicon (the little pic next to the URL in your browser)
- Google Ads
- Text Link Ads
- OlbyWatch YouTube Channel
- Bookmarking/Sharing Chicklets (del.icio.us, Digg, Fark, My Yahoo, etc.)
- Technorati's "view blog reactions" on each post
And here's stuff we put back in from the old site...
- Recent Comments
- Blog Ads
- OlbyWatch Surveys
- Blogroll/Keith Lovers (better organized)
- Blogroll/Keith Watchers (greatly expanded)
- updated KO Countdown Clock (boo!)
- OlbyWatch Book Club
- KO Mini-Blog (del.icio.us link roll)
- Red Meat Mini-Blog (del.icio.us link roll)
- OlbyWatch in the News (updated)
- RSS Feed Chicklets (expanded)
Comments or suggestions are welcome. If you have questions about any of this let me know and I will endeavor to explain here.
These days we are bouncing between 1,300 and 1,700 unique visitors a day. As a first step in promoting Olbermann Watch we would like to bump that up north of 2,000. If you want to support the site and help us push through the 2,000 makr there are a couple important ways you can do that:
1) support our advertisers - if you see a link that interests follow it.
2) bookmark/share using the new "chicklets" - we want to be visible in places like Del.icio.us, Digg, Fark and all the rest so if you use any of those services for sharing posts that interest you please make it a habit to "click the chicklets""
3) watch our videos and go rate them on YouTube.
4) if you have a blog please blogroll us and ask your blogger friends to do like wise.
Thanks for your support.