Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    May 29, 2007
    Countdown with Keith Olbermann - May 29, 2007

    "COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN" (8:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. ET)

    Host: Keith Olbermann

    Topics/Guests:

    • IRAQ & THE MEDIA: One-on-One Interview with Al Gore, Former Vice President, Presidential candidate and Author "The Assault on Reason." The big question tonight: whether Keith plans to do this interview bent over or on his knees. Tune in tonight to find out.

    • COUNTDOWN TO 2008: Chris Cillizza, Washingtonpost.com

    #5) Al Gore joins Keith to pimp his new book. If anyone knows about the "Assault on Reason" it would be Al Gore.

    OlbyPocrisy Alert - Keith's first question is to get to the bottom of America's obsession with trivialities like "American Idol". Strangely, Keith neglects to mention that on 40% of Keith's shows since January the #1 story feature on Countdown has been...American Idol!.

    So far Al Gore is doing a great job offering tendentious answers to simple questions which goes along way towards suggesting that Gore is, in fact, running.

    Gore says he wants to put Presidential debates on "prime time" so people can get minute-to-minute and second-to-second updates on what is happening during the debates. Strange because as best I can tell

    Ha! Now Gore is saying that 70% of the American public believed that the primary reason for invading Iraq was because Saddam was behind 9/11 and that this is an indictment of...the national conversation. In other words, American people's are basically idiots. I guess it sounds better when Gore says it!

    Going in the break, Keith says "good news for Obama" in the polls. Funny because the latest poll from American Research said Obama was running THIRD in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina. Maybe the good news is that he is ahead of Bill Richardson.

    #4) More Gore! Keith wonders whether Al Gore can do more for the country from the White House than that best seller list...something Keith would know nothing about since the book that bears his name never made it onto the best seller list.

    SAY WHAT? Gore says "I don't think I'm necessarily very good at politics".

    WOW...a rare REVERSE GREAT THANKS. Gore closes the interview by THANKING KEITH:

    "Thanks for your passionate involvement for trying to address these issues".

    Of course, Keith is a journalist so I've got no idea what Gore means by Keith's "passionate involvement" in "these issues". Unless perhaps Gore believes that Keith is a political partisan POSING as a news anchor.

    Oddball - Spreading vile lies about Honest Abe. Miss Universe falls, Brits chasing a cheese wheel, women racing in bikinis on a horse track

    Top 3 Newsmakers - a strange elephant, criminal falls asleep while robbing a house, a robber asks a victim for a date.

    #3) 2008 Race - the good news is that in a THEORETICAL match up Obama does better

    More social conservatives are willing to "sacrifice" principle for power. They support Guiliani just because he think he is the best chance for the GOP to win in 2008

    Chris Cillizza continues to be baffled that even as Guiliani gets to be MORE KNOW by "social conservatives" (read evangelicals) the more the support him. When you've got people like Olbermann hoping Guiliani will fail to win the nomination that tells you one thing - VOTE FOR RUDY!

    Keith is convinced that he got a real scoop tonight in the Gore interview because Gore did not categorically rule out running for President in 2008. Except that this is what he has been saying since the second of week of November in 2004.

    WARNING...TRUTH ALERT...Chris Cillizza speculates that maybe the reason Gore will not rule out running is because he is selling a book and can get more attention by playing Hamlet. Ya think?

    #2) Canned report on TB Scare

    Keeping Tabs - Rosie, Britney Spears

    WPIW - Paul Wolfowitz defends himself in an interview with the BBC, Bay Buchanan criticizes Hillary Clinton, Sean Hannity makes fun of John Edwards. [Ed will be providing blue blog sources for the Media Matters Minute later]

    #1) Lindsay Lohan. Let me get this straight. After getting all serious with Al Gore on how the media is spending too much time covering trivialities Keith replaces the usual American Idol segment with a hard-htting story about Lindsay Lohan getting drunk and ending up in rehab. This followed by stories about Britney Spears come back, Miss USA falling down, Rosie videoblogging about The View, British people chasing cheese wheels.

    Paul F Thompkins adds a dash of that "hilarious" VH1 humor. Yawn.

    END NOTE: I wanted to get right to Al Gore so I held back Keith's shot at Peter Pace and his credibility (gotta love when Keith goes after someone else about their credibility). Keith lifted this one from Raw Story. I seriously doubt the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs does not know casualty figures for Central Command so most likely Pace is using an actual number such as combat-related deaths and Raw Story is using a large number such death in theater or something like that. Any readers care to chase this down?


    Posted by Robert Cox | Permalink | Comments (97) | | View blog reactions

    97 Comments

    That fucking pile of shit O'Rielly has spent the first 25 minutes of his show talking about Rosie ODonnel... It is so sad that people watch this dumbshit... I would love to see BillDo have a stroke.. hopefully on camera by the end of this hour.

    Being that this site is OLBERMANN Watch and this is a recap of Keith Olbermann's show I am not sure why we care about your opinion about some OTHER show.

    Can you PLEASE get with the program? Pop another Ritalin pill and FOCUS!!!

    "Can you PLEASE get with the program? Pop another Ritalin pill and FOCUS!!!"

    He's just upset because he knows O'reilly could spend an hour just sitting there reading a newspaper and his show would still beat KO.

    Will we hear about Friend of Olby (FOO) Hugo Chavez tonight? Generalissimo Hugo is in the process of seizing all of the country's television stations and crushing all opposition, seemingly to get a stranglehold on absolute power. So much for the socialist nirvana that you lefties have touted. Maybe Cindy S. can give him another big hug.

    Look what item is buried in the Huffington Post. (Hint: Any story about Venezuela). Read the delusional comments thread.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/toby-barlow/its-like-if-bush-shut-do_b_49695.html

    Now he is talking about Lindsay Lohan.. Fox viewers should be shot at close range.

    You mean like the Bush adminstration has tried to make PBS another rightwing outlet ?

    You mean like the Bush adminstration has tried to make PBS another rightwing outlet ?

    How by trying to balance its decades of left wing bias?

    O'Lielly, that comment is so ridiculous I can't believe you expended the effort to write it. What Chavez is doing is the mark of a totalitarian regime. You're pulling the typical libnut maneuver: You can't defend it, so you will change the subject or attempt to lay blame on someone else. That's not going to work.

    And if you think PBS is right-wing, then you must be out there where the buses don't run.

    > O'Rielly has spent the first 25 minutes of his show talking about Rosie ODonnel

    Seeing as his first segment was all about John Edwards, and the second segment was all about the Boulder Colorado school system, I guess we now know why this guy posts as O'Lielly. Because his posts are O'Lies.

    Olby is having a tough time enunciating words tonight. The affects of the man crush on Al Gore have not worn off yet, apparently.

    His opening comments were about O'Donell and then he had Donald Stump on talking about her as well.. you rightwingers are allergic to the truth.

    That's effects, not affects. My grammar bad.

    Paul F. Tompkins is the least funny comedian that I have ever seen on television. I'm still surprised anyone ever allowed him to appear on TV.

    > you rightwingers are allergic to the truth.

    No, you were caught in a lie and won't admit it. Everyone who reads your comments from now on will know that you make stuff up and lie whenever it suits you. Just as you did here, and got caught. So nothing you say should ever be trusted again.

    In other words, a typical OlbyLoon.

    O'Leily,

    Since you are so busy watching The O'Reilly Factor perhaps you missed what transpired on Countdown once the tape of Al Gore left the building.

    - Miss Universe falls
    - Brits chasing a cheese wheel
    - women racing in bikinis on a horse track
    - a strange elephant
    - a criminal falls asleep while robbing a house
    - a robber asks a victim for a date.
    - Rosie O'Donnell feuding with Elizabeth Hasselbeck
    - Britney Spears

    ...and the #1 story?

    Lindsay Lohan

    Now, what was that you were saying you lying hack?


    Viagra causes vision problems. It's probably why Olbermann spends so much of his time stumbling over his own tongue. He simply can't read the scripts on the teleprompter.

    I didn't watch all of Olbermoron show tonite but i did catch the part where Gore says we need to "change the foundation" of our country's democracy. First Hillary says she wants US to practice collectivism, now Bore sounds like he wants to trash the Constitution. You gotta say one thing for these liberals-they've got Balls!

    Its funny how Olby put Miss USA falling down on the show, but apparently didn't have time to discuss the Mexican audience BOOING her. Oh well there's always tomorrow nite.

    emorial Day is "everyday" (except for Google)/ Cindefeat / Al Gore's 50/50 choice / Obama / Tuberculosis / Lohan alone / Miss Step ---

    Issue #5 "It freezes the soul." Casualty statistics. General Pace soundbite that infuriates Keith Olbermann for an innocent typo. "You, sir, have no more credibility." He's no Paul Rieckhoff. Cindy "the defeat" Sheehan. Al Gore speaks out aboout Cindefeat. Internet is bringing back the writte word. (The Internet he invented...) Al Gore speaks in a syntax that makes Bush seem bad and Congress seem good. Votes "should be remedy." I have "remedy" right here:


    Larry King asked Al Gore about his opinion on Conservative presidential candidates. Want to know how he described them? He lumped them all together! Rather than being gracefull about it, he chose to say something to the effect of 'since they all do not want to stand up to the War in Iraq, they are not viable candidates and will not win.' Excuse me, but (A) Why are you lumping all of the different R. candidates together? (B) Why not just give a basic description on the candidates? (C) I am sure there is an issue that the democrats are all wrong on in Al Gore's eyes. They did not get any venom for that. (D) What ever happened to give and take? Where some one is supposedly wrong you tell them that they are wrong, not shun them. I thought that Al Gore was benevolent. Apparently, he is just as immature as albeit. Nothing has really changed in these 7 years.
    Ultimately, he had to answer questions about the Republican candidates. John Rudy Giuliani got the first question. Al Gore said that Rudy Giuliani needed to fortify his "base". A knee-jerk specist answer. Why isn't that Rudy Giuliani can not reach out to Independant Moderates, or Libretarians, or even Liberals? Why is it that every conservative has to get pigeonholed into having to please their base? Because the person is Conservative, he has to concentrate on his most radical cliche`. I do not think so. Rudy Giuliani is indeed able to appeal to the whole entire nation, and do not let bunkers like Al GOre ever tell you otherwise.
    Similar answers for John McCain, but I think that Mitt Romney got the least stereotypically demonsterative answer since Gore actually thought about his answers, versus being a meany. Although he used Mitt Romney to philosophisize on religion, at least, @ the very least, he gave true answers, and not swipes at them. Democrat candidates got thoughtfull and amicable answers. The Republican candidates got nothing but scorn and hostiality despite being just as great as an American as any other. For this, I am glad that Al Gore is not contemplating the presidency.

    Al Gore then goes to say something posetive about George W. Bush (to get himself out of a past-tense problem...) He also shifts the blame to Cheney to prevent the wrath of the Special Comment! Gore, Gore, Gore. I am so glad you are not running. Lots of buzzwords, lots of Buzzphrases. George Washington "laid down a prohibition against torture." Really? In Iraq?

    Issue #4 Keith Olbermann keeps us in the lockbox. Keith Olbermann does ask a question that I want asked. 'Why not run for president and solve the world's problems?' Good job there, Keith Olbermann. I sincerely mean that.

    Newsbreaker: "Toll elephant" with criminals a & b.

    Issue #3 Zogby poll. Man against man. The man? Chris Cillizza. "Many of the [Republican] candidates [are] trying to be like Ronald Reagan." What about all of the contendors that are trying to be like J.F.K.? Like John Kerry? Or Jimmy Carter, like John Edwards? Or like F.D.R., like the rest of them? Chris Cilliza seems to choke, but not before he gets in a real good laugh riot. Terrorism and national security are "wedge issues" that "Republicans care about." Security is the most important issue, and it does not go down party lines (I predict a Newsbuster or Media Matters note on that one...)

    Intro: Ohhhh! Keith Olbermann finaly learned Elizabeth Hasselbeck's name! She is not "the other lady" nor is she "some other". Was he using flashcards?

    Issue #2 News that I am glad that Countdowen covered, even if it is canned. Fair is fair again. The biohazard went through many deifferent places, knowing he had XTD Tuberculosis. I do not know how some people live with themselves.

    W.P.I.T.W. Paul Wolfowitz. I am sure he will be a favorite in future episodes of Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Female Buchanan. Sean Hannity. BONUS! A snip at Mitt Romney.

    Issue #1 Olbermann talks about Lohan.

    I guess we now know why this guy posts as O'Lielly. Because his posts are O'Lies.

    Posted by: johnny dollar at May 29, 2007 9:46 PM

    I've been calling him "O'Liar" since I first caught him lying, it fits, perfectly..

    "I don't think I'm necessarily very good at politics". Al Gore

    Ya think dumbass? Maybe because you call the Amercian people stupid every 5 mins.

    You mean like the Bush adminstration has tried to make PBS another rightwing outlet ?

    Posted by: Bill O'lielly at May 29, 2007 9:31 PM

    Ya, Bill Moyers is like the Sean Hannity of PBS. Try and find reality O'lielly.

    I've been calling him "O'Liar" since I first caught him lying, it fits, perfectly..

    He's got three kinds of posts:

    (1) Wishing awful and painful deaths on public figures he disagrees with; or

    (2) Complete falsehoods; or

    (3) A mixture of (1) and (2) above.

    He's somebody's neighbor; and I hope they make sure their doors are locked at all times.

    I have an idea for a new stat that can be used since the book sales lists are gone:

    How about keeping track of the number guests who offer opposing viewpoints on Olbermann's show vs. O'reilly's.

    The Factor: Laughing out loud!

    ROFLMAO!! Factor!

    I\'m still ROFLMAO with one of your previous pearls of wisdom!!

    -----
    George Bush is a democrat.

    \"Democrats\" are nothing more than socialist in disguise.
    Posted by: The Factor at May 16, 2007 3:03 PM

    ----

    Wait! It gets better!!

    -----
    Always remember, the worst Republican is better than the best \"Democrat\". Bush is a JFK Democrat un-like socialist Billary Rotten

    Clinton.
    Posted by: The Factor at May 16, 2007 4:00 PM

    ----

    How can you claim that George Bush, -- the worst Republican, EVER, is better than the best \"Democrat\" -- Didn\'t you just said that Moron in Chief is a DemonRat?

    Sure Factor, now please tell us more about Sean \"Gokkun\" Hannity, WPITW, May 29, 2007.

    Even O'Lielly would agree, BillO is a man and Keith is a woman.

    Here's some background on Chavez and RCTV. Stop buying whatever the mainstream media tells you.

    http://www.rense.com/general76/ven.htm

    If the Bushistas hate Chavez, (which they do) then how bad can Chavez be?

    OMG, Richard. I award you no points, and we are all dumber for having listened to you.

    Left out of your referenced post was the fact that after denying the station's license renewal, Chavez seized the broadcasting facilities of the privately owned station. Communism in action.

    You must be kidding.

    I purposely choose to ignore Richard's loon response because I am sure he offers similar or the same logic as the loons from the HuffPo link above. That is, the station's license expired, yadda yadda. Some fascist Chavez flunkie posted whatever page is at the other end of that link. And what a coincidence that yet another private station signal is about to be seized and the channel forced off the air.

    Man, are you loons gullible. I am waiting to see what happens when Hugo orders the military to shoot at civilians again. Not if, but when.

    >>So far Al Gore is doing a great job offering tendentious answers to simple questions which goes along way towards suggesting that Gore is, in fact, running.

    Translation: "Al Gore actually provides real answers and that worries neocons no end"...

    The liberals love Chavez and Castro. They are as big of apologists for the two of them as they are for Olbermann.

    I am sorry, I missed the show and can't piece together what happened.

    What did Pace say that Olby wigged out about. And did he really drop the "sir" bomb?

    Poor Gene Wilder, he crafts that gem in Willy Wonka only to have it hijacked by Olbnotanoriginalthoughtinmybrain.

    I see below average mexican patty is back from his siesta posting his kindergarten level rants......How's your hero Cindy doing? Oh, she got smart and realized the dems are nothing but sellouts and spineless cowards, that's right!

    Everytime Olbermoron disses Amercian idol, he pees on the leg of millions of devout AI followers. It's obvious that Keith plays to his ever dwindling base of support.

    It is amazing to me that Keef lifts his entire show directly off media matters, I read media matters last night before i went home and the three worst people in the world keef had are listed in order bing bing bing right there on their site. I also love how keef pretends to be above the fray then his whole show is about lindsey lohan, bagging american idol when all he does is promote it, rosie o fatness, etc you get the picture.....Keef mailed that one in last night, gore interview or no gore interview.....watch scarbrorough this morning, that cat has completely jumped the shark to the left also

    He copies straight from the liberal blogs--who even brag when they "got" him to cover something (like it's that hard to get him to lift material from a blue website?) and then he mails it in every night. And for his lack of effort, he's praised as the "Edward R. Murrow" of his generation. Please, the man wouldn't know what it meant to report if his life depended upon it.

    Edward Uberloon's knees must be sore
    From the "interview" with Mister Gore
    Dumbest claim I've heard yet
    Al invented the 'net
    Meltdown suckfest and Keith is the whore

    Yet another idiot pretending that Gore stated that he invented the internet. Without lies, you neocons would be completely out of things to say, wouldn't ya?...

    Blindrat- Simple questions?
    Like immigration reform and the Iraq war? Democrats think the answers are simple which is why you are unqualified to run this country. Or to vote if I had my way. 33% of Democrats think Bush knew about 911 before it happened. And now twice as many Dems don't know the name of the Attorney General, but want him impeached. The party of the brain dead.

    sorry- not impeached- ousted

    Doc wrote: "I am sorry, I missed the show and can't piece together what happened. What did Pace say that Olby wigged out about. And did he really drop the "sir" bomb?"

    The story was posted on Raw Story and the link is in the post above so just scroll up and click the linl.

    Benson,

    I feel bad for you. You must be embarassed that your party was in office for six years and did nothing to solved the problems of immigration; moreover, you started the Iraq war under false pretenses...

    As for your other facts, I'd really like to see your sources, son...

    says blindrat: "Yet another idiot pretending that Gore stated that he invented the internet. Without lies, you neocons would be completely out of things to say, wouldn't ya?..."

    END QUOTE

    Hey blindrat, why don't you get a membership at HAIRCLUB and cover up that bald head and start doing situps every time you are compelled to come on this site and defend Olby and that may get rid of that 100 pounds hanging off your gut. Don't lie, I have you pegged. You are a bitter old fart.

    We have it better in the US than we ever have in the past, economy is booming, stock market booming, all economic indicators at record highs, unemployment record lows (including losers like you, O'Lielly).........The liberals said they could cut gas prices baldrat, well? You use the war in Iraq and soldiers death to attack our President. Your views are the same as Rosie, Whoopi, Streisand...........You aint even a woman, you are half-a-fag.

    George,

    If you cannot refute my point, son, do the right thing and shut up. You look ignorant otherwise...

    That's a good boy!

    Says baldheadedrat: "I feel bad for you. You must be embarassed that your party was in office for six years and did nothing to solved the problems of immigration; moreover, you started the Iraq war under false pretenses..."

    END QUOTE

    You are one dumb SOB. You have to be related to Rosie. Maybe she's your long lost twin sister. We know it is "our" since we count count on cowards and people that use the war for political purposes. SO much for "United". You would rather live on your knees as appeasers than die on your feet as a free man.

    Personally I hope Hillary or Barack Bin Laden takes the Presidency. When we tuck our tails and leave Iraq and the Middle East blows up it will be quite satisfying watching morons like you walking the streets looking for a bisquit to eat. I hope you show up at my door.

    assrat, shouldn't you be spending our tax dollars in search of those missing 17,000 muslims in the service? How come the liberal media hasn't ran with this "story" yet? Maybe you can get Olbermahn to do a piece on his show about it. He might even have you on to be an "analyst."

    Says baldheadedrat: "That's a good boy!"

    END QUOTE

    Just like someone that needs Viagra to get it up. Spoke to soon shit talker.

    Says baldheadedrat: "Yet another idiot pretending that Gore stated that he invented the internet. "

    END QUOTE

    Do you know how stupid this remark is? Look up the definition of pretend. Improper context. Sort of like you trying to get a condom on without Viagra. You are not pretending when you say that fat liar invented the net.

    >>So far Al Gore is doing a great job offering tendentious answers to simple questions which goes along way towards suggesting that Gore is, in fact, running.

    Translation: "Al Gore actually provides real answers and that worries neocons no end"...

    Posted by: blindrat at May 30, 2007 10:08 AM

    Real answers? HA!! Like his socialist security "lock box". I am sure congress will never raid an invisible lock box. Keep the jokes coming Blinddemocrat.

    George,

    You seem to have an anger problem, son. Being an ignorant neocon creates a lot of internal conflict. Your obsession with Viagra is also disturbing, child...

    Perhaps a psychiatrist would be in order...

    You're welcome...

    Factor,

    Perhaps you can tell us all what Bush's plan was to save social security, son. What? You don't know what it was?

    Sounds like you are talking out of a different orafice, son...

    >>So far Al Gore is doing a great job offering tendentious answers to simple questions which goes along way towards suggesting that Gore is, in fact, running.

    Translation: "Al Gore actually provides real answers and that worries neocons no end"...

    Posted by: blindrat at May 30, 2007 10:08 AM

    ===============

    No. Translation. Gore,who has been more freewheeling in his public statements and appearances is reverting back to the style which caused problems for him in 2000. The general consensus among people who know Al Gore is that he has a winning personality but that when he is in campaign mode he puts that personality to the side in order to be more measured. The result is fewer gaffes but an inability to connect with voters. Bob Dole had the same problem.

    I have a little surprise for you blindrat, I voted for Al Gore for President...way back in 1988.

    Cox,

    A lot of people lose their judgement as they get older. I might remind you that most analysts stated that Gore won the 2000 election. The invented "gaffes" were not enough to give the votes to Bush...

    What, pray tell, do you think the gaffes are?

    Factor,

    Perhaps you can tell us all what Bush's plan was to save social security, son. What? You don't know what it was?

    Sounds like you are talking out of a different orafice, son...

    Posted by: blindrat at May 30, 2007 1:42 PM

    It was to let people who think it is the wost retirement system ever, opt out and actually get interest on the money they earn. Instead, I'll get to work until I am 80 so others can "retire". Thanks baby boomers.

    Factor,

    If you don't know the answer, child, why not just pretend to be invisible. You look less stupid that way, son...

    Cox,

    A lot of people lose their judgement as they get older. I might remind you that most analysts stated that Gore won the 2000 election. The invented "gaffes" were not enough to give the votes to Bush...

    What, pray tell, do you think the gaffes are?

    Posted by: blindrat at May 30, 2007 1:50
    PM

    Actually Gore was losing to Bush in the polls until Fox News broke the DWI story about Bush the week of the election. Gore was such a bad candidate he still could not win the election. Remember Gore was trying to take over for a President with very high approval numbers but he still dropped the ball. Basically all Al Gore had to do was not make an a$$ of himself and the Presidency was his.

    Factor,

    Is it non-sequitar day and no one told me? What does any of what you said have to do with what I said, son?

    Still no word on the missing muslims?

    rk,

    I explained it, son...

    Have a friend read you my response. The Pentagon was quoting numbers of people IDENTIFYING themselves as Muslim (it isn't necessary to declare your religion in the military). The CSM worked with statistical methods.

    You're welcome...

    Did you voluntarily id yourself as a muslim or did they water board it out of you?

    You see what ya did, son? You started sounding like an adult, then you had to switch to being a moron. You ruined it, rk...

    I take it you volunteered your id as a muslim.

    Since who peddles the most tabloid trash has somehow become a subtopic on this thread, here's some 'news' for you:

    Anyone paying any attention to Fox News already knew it. Now there’s a study out that proves it. The Project for Excellence in Journalism studied the 3 cables news networks and - surprise, surprise - it found Fox News more interested than the rest in covering tabloid trash.

    Fox News was far more obsessed with the Anna Nicole Smith story than MSNBC or CNN. Fox devoted 10% of their air time wallowing in that sleaze. By contrast, CNN only covered it only 4% of the time and MSNBC 6%. And Fox’s tabloid obsession didn’t end there. It spent 2% of its time covering the abduction of 2 Missouri boys.

    This heavy emphasis on tabloid trash played well into Fox News’ political agenda. Topics unpleasant to its conservative viewers like Iraq and the scandal revolving around the firings of US Attorneys were lightly covered by the network relative to CNN and MSNBC.

    Fox offers more than news. You get real human drama and conservative mythology as part of a complete package. Yee-haw!

    The study (in case you're interested):

    http://www.journalism.org/node/5719

    Tabloid trash is the reason why I hardly ever watch Countdown and seldom watch Fox anymore.

    'Must See SC' is still pretty funny most of the time, as well as this site.

    Wow, LAMEO found a left wing organization that did a hit piece on Fox News, what a surprise. I am surprise you didn't bring up the Indiana U study funded by George Soros about O'Reilly calling people names. Thank you for the info. We all know you prefer left wing propaganda to fair and balanced news. Keep living in your socialist bubble.

    "A recent comprehensive study by UCLA political scientist Tim Groseclose and University of Missouri-Columbia economics professor Jeffrey Milyo found Brit Hume's Special Report — Fox's most straightforward news show — more centrist than any of the three major networks' evening newscasts, all of which are left leaning. [2] The program is a model of smart news television."

    Here you go LAMEO.

    LAMO, did any of your "surveys" or "studies" disclose how much time More Snot Nosed BroadCasters or CommieNN spent Bush bashing or running negative Irag stories? An educated guess on my part would say about 90%.

    blindrat spewed: "Yet another idiot pretending that Gore stated that he invented the internet"

    Was Gore pretending when he clearly stated to Wolf Blitzer in March, 1999 that he'd been "creating the internet". Who's the idiot?

    --- educated guess ---

    If we wanted an educated guess, Jeff, we'd have to turn to another contributor. The best you can provide us is demented, delusional drivel. If we should need that, we'll be in touch. But don't wait by the keyboard. I'm sure Bill-o and O'Hannity will be able to bring us up to speed on such crucial matters as what Rosie had for lunch today. Take a long sabbatical. We need it.

    Anonyloon, first, I'm not a "contributor" of this blog, there goes that theory. Second, if you consider facts "delusional, demented drivel" you might be an olbyloon. Third, I rarely watch O'Reilly or Hannity. If you can't make a post w/out mentioning Fox, O'Reilly or Hannity, you might be an olbyloon. Fourth, whatever Rosie had for lunch today, I'm sure it was a lot, so, I don't need Bill or Sean to tell me what I already know. Fifth, if you can't make a post w/out a stab at religion, you might be an olbyloon. P.S. I'm retired at 40 yrs old, so, I must already be on a "long sabbatical."

    if you consider facts ....

    ---

    You have laid yourself bare, Jeff. I don't consider something a fact. A fact is just that: a fact. You are delusional because you don't accept with facts, you don't deal with the facts, you don't know the facts. For you, the facts are each and every foul and fetid emission from Bill-o, O'Hannity or the Big Wiener. A word of advice: If what they say happens to be a fact, it is merely because the fact happened to serve their particular purpose at the moment.

    There! I debunked that.

    BTW: Your personal circumstances are of no interest or value to me. Share them with your therapist or the LVN at Pill Line tonight.

    Hugo Chavez is just misunderstood. He understands that free speech is only good as long as it the "right" speech. This is what I have been trying to tell you nutbags all along. Just like you a racist if you have a problem with illegal immigration. Your sexist and racist if you think the Duke boys got a raw deal. Just like Hillary said yesterday " I am against the 'ownership society'. I prefer the we're in it all together society".

    Collectivism rocks. Thanks Hugo. Go Hillary.

    Are quotes facts? I am not sure. Tell me anon. Tell me what to think.

    There! I debunked that.

    BTW: Your personal circumstances are of no interest or value to me. Share them with your therapist or the LVN at Pill Line tonight.

    Posted by: at May 30, 2007 7:42 PM


    Fact, you're an olbyloon. You are right about one thing, you debunked my "might be an olbyloon" theory. You're definately an olblyoon. Thanks!

    I agree with you, Loon. If you have a problem with immigration, you are a racist and you don't grasp the American experience.

    Thank you for your post.

    Viva la Raza.

    That's right the US Constitution protects everyone in the world. There is no such thing as state sovereignty or personal sovereignty for that matter. We should allow everyone in just because we are a country based on immigrants, as is Mexico. Wait..... Why doesn't Mexico have a welcoming attitude to its neighbors to the south? They are just looking for the Mexican experience. Viva los 50% highschool diplomas.
    Viva los permanent lower class. Viva los 15 million more "victims" to vote for the democrat party . Viva los $100 billion dollar cost in social services. Viva los disagreement and I'll play the race card.

    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hugo likes the kind of collectivism in which he collects all the power, money, guns, tanks and soldiers and the people have no rights and no livelihood.

    And I want nothing to do with any togetherness that includes Hillary.

    Fourth, whatever Rosie had for lunch today, I'm sure it was a lot, so, I don't need Bill or Sean to tell me what I already know. Fifth, if you can't make a post w/out a stab at religion, you might be an olbyloon. P.S. I'm retired at 40 yrs old, so, I must already be on a "long sabbatical."

    Posted by: royalking at May 30, 2007 7:25 PM


    Actually, I think Rosie would share what she had for lunch today and every day on her blogsite.

    Since she had her rumble with Hasselbeck on The View and Bob and I have been fighting about it, I've visited her site several times to see what she has to say.

    I've been surprised by all the video blogging. She seems to do it several times a day. You'd think that someone who is in front of an audience as much as she is, would want some sort of curtain between that and her private life.

    I've never watched The View or her old show, but I once saw a photo thing she did of herself and two of her children and they were so sweet and she seems like such a good mother and seemed contented then. She's looks depressed now.

    Putting yourself on the web while drinking beer, holding hands and hugging your lesbian girlfriend who is not your "wife" is being a "good" mother? Al I can say is I feel sorry for her kids.

    I'll play the race card.
    -----
    And, so you have. No surprise to me. Deal Jeff in. He's a race card shark.

    Putting yourself on the web while drinking beer, holding hands and hugging your lesbian girlfriend who is not your "wife" is being a "good" mother? Al I can say is I feel sorry for her kids.
    -----
    Please, keep Mary Cheney's life private.

    I'll play the race card.
    -----
    And, so you have. No surprise to me. Deal Jeff in. He's a race card shark.


    Posted by: at May 30, 2007 10:13 PM

    Any proof to your lie? That's what I thought.

    Putting yourself on the web while drinking beer, holding hands and hugging your lesbian girlfriend who is not your "wife" is being a "good" mother? Al I can say is I feel sorry for her kids.

    Posted by: royalking at May 30, 2007 9:55 PM
    I'll play the race card.
    -----
    And, so you have. No surprise to me. Deal Jeff in. He's a race card shark.


    Posted by: at May 30, 2007 10:13 PM

    below mexican patty, where's the "race card" here? This is what the anonyloon was referring to. Secondly, is "muslim" a race? That's what I thought.

    Was Gore pretending when he clearly stated to Wolf Blitzer in March, 1999 that he'd been "creating the internet". Who's the idiot?

    Posted by: merkle923 at May 30, 2007 5:01 PM

    This person is also a liar, as Gore's statement was "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet." This is an empirically undeniable statement.

    Subsequently, as accuracy-challenged Republicans inserted the word "invented, which is burned into their psyches to this day, Gore's aids repeatedly stated that he had been "instrumental in developing the internet", also true. These rightie morons will hold on to the lies they create like pit-bulls

    50 years and beyond in Iraq. That's Bush's explicit plan. "White House spokesman Tony Snow said Bush would like to see a U.S. role in Iraq ultimately similar to that in South Korea."


    I'm going to have to insist that Cox, Dollar, royalking, cee, Cecelia, etc. and their children and future progeny get their asses over there to stay, so my sons and grandchildren will not have to go. George Bush, Dick Cheney, and my collaborating Democratic Senator can join them in this effort to keep my family safe from its own government.

    Its all about "safety", right?

    Ooooowwwooh Bwooovine!

    You've stuck your 2 rear hooves in your trap again:

    Let me guide you from your nose ring:

    --------------------------------------------------
    I'll play the race card.
    -----
    And, so you have. No surprise to me. Deal Jeff in. He's a race card shark.


    Posted by: at May 30, 2007 10:13 PM

    Any proof to your lie? That's what I thought.
    Posted by: royalking at May 31, 2007 1:18 AM

    ------


    Proof Boowwvine?
    Here ya go:

    Posted by: Average mexican Patriot at May 31, 2007 1:40 AM

    I'll give you a second chance to lie, mexican patty. You said you had proof I played the race card, where is it? I'll ask again, since you dodged it before, patty. Is "muslim" a race?

    Oowwoooohooo Bwoovvvvvine!


    -----------
    I'll give you a second chance to lie, mexican patty. You said you had proof I played the race card, where is it? I'll ask again, since you dodged it before, patty. Is "muslim" a race?
    Posted by: royalking at May 31, 2007 11:10 AM
    ---------------------------------

    No, Bovine. I'll give you another chance to at least get one hoof off your trap.

    "Bait and switch" rings a cow bell, Bovine?

    Sure Bovine! So far you haven't posted something overtly racist. Meanwhile, your record as:
    moron-paranoid-fascist-bigot Bovine!
    stands.

    -----
    Did you voluntarily id yourself as a muslim or did they water board it out of you?
    Posted by: royalking at May 30, 2007 2:25 PM

    You see what ya did, son? You started sounding like an adult, then you had to switch to being a moron. You ruined it, rk...
    Posted by: blindrat at May 30, 2007 2:28 PM

    I take it you volunteered your id as a muslim.
    Posted by: royalking at May 30, 2007 2:33 PM
    ===========================

    But of course, you *STILL* don't see it, much less defend it!

    LOL!!

    LOOK OUT BOVINE! THE MUSLIMS AND DEMONRATS ARE COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

    mexican patty caught in, yet, another lie. He dodges the second question because he knows he was just spewing and frothing and can't back it. First he claims he has proof I played the race card then he spews "So far you haven't posted something overtly racist" and back pedals as fast as he can. Nice try mexican patty, no cigar, though.

    Oy Vey! Bwoovine!!

    I baited your dumbass with your exchange with another poster.
    Next, again with your exchange with blindrat, I continued to mock your:

    moronic-paranoid-fascist-bigotry

    I told ya already. So far, you haven't posted something overtly racist. Now, try to refute your posts along the lines above.

    Oh! WAIT!! You can't!!
    In fact, you posted your moronic-paranoid-fascist-bigotry in another thread!!

    ------
    Shocker, Navy Lieutenant Commander Charles Swift is an enemy defender as well. He switches from defending drug addicts and sexual abusers to the enemy! Perfect fit with the aclu.
    Posted by: royalking at May 31, 2007 11:25 AM
    ====================================

    ROFLMAO!!

    If you think lying and baiting are one in the same, you might be an olbyloon!

    Hey the mexican copy and paste queen is hard at work, I mean diverting from the fact he is a liar.

    You tried this same shiet with Mike, Bovine, and your own stupidity sunk ya.

    Keep posting, Bovine!!

    Yes, mexican patty, I was right every time. Next?

    'Net creator is one of his claims
    Global warming on mankind he blames
    Now it's off in his jet
    (Al created the 'net)
    To play more of his hypocrite games

    "Jeff thinks everyone is in Mexico.
    Could he be a bigger joke !"

    Probably not. Jeff is pretty much the ultimate joke!

    Having conversations w/yourself again "mike?" Pretty sad being caught lying, making hypocritical statements and being debunked by the "ultimate joke." No, I don't think "everybody's" in mexico. Below average mexican patty is the only one in mexico, it was proven with his isp. Who's a joke? That would be you, "mike."

    From Jeff's 'debunkery' library: The top ten!

    1) - "I debunked you"
    2) - " you just got debunked"
    3) - " he debunked you"
    4) - "she debunked you"
    5) - "you've been debunked"
    6) - "and being debunked by"
    7) - "debunked by Michael Savage"
    8) - "I debunk you every time"
    9) - "tired of being debunked"
    10) - "debunked again"

    LOL....and he wonders why so many call him the site joke!

    There's a powerful odor of mendacity around here, a foul stench of paranoia.

    Ah!

    Hola Jeff.

    LOL....and he wonders why so many call him the site joke!

    Posted by: Mike at May 31, 2007 9:58 PM
    "So many?" Your desperation shows, "mike."

    and he wonders why so many call him the site joke!
    -----
    I agree, Mike. Jeff is such a joke I expect him to be appointed to a cabinet level position in the Bush administration any day.
    Well, the day after he is discharged, at least.

    Boy, that Mike guy sure is an idiot. For a man to defend another man the way he defends Olbermann is downright weird, I think.