Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    June 4, 2007
    Countdown with Keith Olbermann - June 4, 2007

    "COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN" (8:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. ET)

    Host: Keith Olbermann

    Topics/Guests:

    • IRAQ: Craig Crawford, Congressional Quarterly and MSNBC political analyst
    • JFK TERROR PLOT: Mike Boyd, aviation security expert
    • PARIS HILTON GOES TO JAIL: Michael Musto, The Village Voice

    Keith barked the opening spiel in true carnival barker fashion: Hillary Clinton won the debate! The abstract [Ding!], hypothetical [Ding!] terror plot, equated to trying to blow up the moon with Mentos. "So-called" terror plots timed for political purposes (uh huh, that again). Plus Paris Hilton, baseball, and more. Oh, and the William Jefferson indictment. Oops, sorry, that didn't make it into the spiel. Yes, Olby is back: tanned (of course!), rested, and ready.

    Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly book Culture Warrior

    #5: The indictment of William Jefferson (D). Um, no. For some reason, though it was a top-of-the-hour story today even on A-Mess-NBC and got scads of live coverage, it didn't lead The Hour of Spin. Instead, more Bad News from Iraq, and "Mister" Bush "fomenting" another Cold War with Russia. Clips from the Dem debate, focusing on Hillary with a slap at Wolf Blitzer.

    To analyze all this, who better than Olbermann's Brain? KO: Hillary won the debate (again). Craig Crawford chortled agreement in his best Floyd-the-Barber style, and delivered insights like: "The top tier is still the top three." And we got another patented Olbermann run-on question:

    Um, as to more of the substance than the styles and the impressions and the effects of what we saw, the, point from, from John Edwards about the recent war vote which we made as it was happening, will that prove to be, uh, enough for Mrs Clinton and Mr Obama, that they voted no on the war funding legislation, that amounted to a blank check for President Bush, given that they didn't give any indication of where they were going to go beforehand, that they did not, as, as Mr Edwards's words, uh, included, lead on the issue, that they didn't cast their votes till the, the thing had been already decided?

    Whew! No one likes the sound of his own voice more than Edward R Olbermann. News from Iraq is "relentlessly awful"; Brain chuckled about troop deaths. After an oblique Orwell [Ding!] reference: Great thanks. Recycled NBC report from Iraq. And a quick (60 second) postscript: William Jefferson indicted.

    Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly book Culture Warrior

    #4: The alleged [Ding!] JFK terror plot: they could never have succeeded. Because the only terror plots that are real terrorism are the ones that involve sending a tablespoon of Tide to Krazy Keith. He knows so much better than law-enforcement after all. Boyd played along with Keithy about how hard it would be to get the fuel burning, yada yada yada, while Fat Ass suggested that when it comes to airport security, we keep focusing on the wrong things. Hello? Earth to OlbyPlanet: we just disrupted a terror plot. Doesn't that sound like we were focusing on the right things? The sock puppet got Great Thanksed.

    #3: To take the above to even higher levels of tinfoilhattery, Herr Olbermahn used all this as an excuse to rerun his fictional "nexus" between politics and terror. Yes, the whole thing, plus addenda about "so-called" [Ding!] terrorists who are morons. Zzzzzzz. Of course the "so-called" JFK plot [Ding!] was just another Bush trick, designed to distract people from (get ready for this!) Sunday night's Dem Debate (Blue Blog Source: Talking Points Memo via American Street). Why was the "so-called" [Ding!] plot revealed by "the father of a Fox News reporter?" Because, dimwit, that father happens to be the Police Chief of New York City! Oh, and he had another brilliant insight, a devastating point that even the skeptic must see as definitive: this news breaks "just 18 months" before an election. Say what?!? With that broad a canvas to paint his conspiracy theories on, there's no date in the calendar Bathtub Boy can't find a "nexus" for.

    KO did not explain why the eeevil Bush didn't pull this stunt before the first Dem debate, since first debates generally pull more viewers than rematches. Plus it would have had the extra benefit of distracting from the participation of the infamous, deplorable Keith Olbermann! But we're dealing in OlbyLogic here; don't try to make sense out of it.

    #2: The Media Matters Minute, prefaced with references to Andrea Mackris and loofahs. (And Olby wonders why people make fun of his private life. Enjoy your glass house, moron!) Two O'Reilly attacks tonight, for disagreeing with Keith about immigration (Blue Blog Source Media Matters) and for expressing unapproved opinions about the TB Man (Blue Blog Source: Media Matters). Then he again brought up Andrea Mackris and, in a new low even for the repellent Olbermann, dragged O'Reilly's wife into his hateful diatribe. My God, Olbermahn, have you no shame?

    After that display of verbal filth, we couldn't stomach any more, especially when the creepy Michael Musto is involved. We quit. We're taking another hiatus.

    Stories Olbermann refuses to report

    Dogs that did not bark: Remember all the David Shuster "scandal watch" exposes that somehow only talked about GOP scandals? Tonight we should have had a whole segment on a sitting Congressman's indictment. Instead we got virtually nothing. The dog didn't bark; it didn't even whine. We got a miniscule whimper and Monkeymann quickly dropped the subject. To be sure, he wasn't about to report that the Dow hit a record high today (again!), or that the S&P 500 did the same. When a key Al Qaeda leader is killed in Iraq, Olby spikes the story. Mr Freedom of the Press remains silent about the crackdown in Venezuela. Just like KO covers up for his Tehran buddy A-Jad--who declared the destruction of Israel is near. Oh, we should mention that Olbermoronn gloated that all charges were dismissed against a terror suspect, and used this to suggest his indictment was nothing more than "fear-mongering". So why are we bringing this up in the non-barking canine section? Because Keith is a slovenly partisan hack, and it's what he didn't say that is key. Edward R Olbermann omitted the most salient point: the case was not dismissed because of a lack of evidence, only because of a jurisdictional issue. In other words, the case will proceed, but in a different court. Is there a more partisan, biased, and irresponsible hour of "news" on any channel?

    MisterMeter

    Olbermann's book The book that bears Olbermann's name roars along at #3,167 at amazon.com, while "Culture Warrior" is #555. (It's that 2-for-$25 sale!) The OlbyTome has fallen below the ranking radar altogether at Barnes & Noble; O'Reilly's book is #1,016 there, and is one of the top five books of 2006 per Publishers Weekly. On Friday The Hour of Spin had to make do without Bathtub Boy, yet still finished in second place (third in the critical, beloved, all-important, coveted "key demo"). Tonight's MisterMeter reading: 1 [LOW]


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (94) | | View blog reactions

    94 Comments

    The Olbertard looked oranger than usual tonight.

    Did everyone notice the glee in Olberlimp's eye when you talked about the failure of the troop surge (which has barely started)? Would he have been rooting on the Confederates in the Civil War? I think so, Because we know ole Abe was an evil republican.

    I think the fact that him and those of his ilk are rooting for a US defeat is more disgusting than going after ORielly's wife.

    To all of those who'll write and defend this "man," each of you know that you too are hoping for a U.S. defeat.

    WELCOME BACK J$!!!

    WELCOME BACK MISTA DOLLAR!!!!!...YES!...."EARTH TO OLBY-PLANET!..BWAAAAAA

    What a treat to have Johnny back!! Now we can all relax and understand what the deplorable KO really is talking about. No one does it like you Johnny! There is a God!!

    Of course....GREAT THANKS!!

    SD_Mich said: "To all of those who'll write and defend this "man", each of you know that you too are hoping for a U.S. defeat,"

    YOU are full of it!!!!

    What YOU are calling 'defeat' has already happened. You just refuse to accept reality for what it is. All we are doing in Iraq is killing more troops and further degrading our military in this continued ridiculous attempt to stop a civil war that WE are guilty of igniting.

    Our military DID their job! They easily defeated the Iraqi army and laid the necessary groundwork for our subsequent ill advised attempt to transform an alien culture into our own image....a culture that had no desire whatsoever to immulate our culture, especially at the point of a gun.

    You Neocons and your deluded leader CHOSE to define 'defeat' as a failure to achieve his ambitious 'democratization' of the Middle East. He didn't have to define it that way...but he did. Now we are stuck with that definition, because 'we' chose to define it that way ourselves.

    America will never get back on the right path until people such as yourself stop deluding yourself into believing we have the power to control the ultimate outcome of the disaster we set in motion in Iraq. Until you do, more American troops will continue to die needlessly, our military will become more and more degraded, and America will sink further and further into international debtitude.

    If you want to continue to define this as 'defeat', no one can't stop you...but you are only deluding yourself.

    William Jefferson really got caught
    A big story, but Keith must think not
    But O'Reilly's wife?
    Drag her into the strife
    Keith's "tan" is the hue apricot

    It's true William Jefferson got caught with the loot
    But we won't ever see him in an orange striped suit
    A dream team of shysters will pave the way
    For a crew of screwball OJ jurors to let him go on his way
    And his constituancy will never give him the boot


    No Name is shocked that little Katy writes prose
    He says "How dare one use humor when poor Baghdad glows?"
    Yet Krazy Keith can tell jokes every night of the week
    Thus No Name is a hyprocrite whose views are so weak
    Let us laugh at this unhinged one, I propose

    "As I flick thru channels and end up at Fox , as I read the right wingers obsession with KO's tan or Jefferson, notice that the topic is never about the Iraq War."

    1) Actually, many commentators on this site have discussed the Iraq War and Orange Boy's treatment of it. In particular, it has been noted that KO has trotted out a steady diet of Cindy Sheehan/John Murtha think-a-likes on this issue, displaying his usual disdain for any viewpoints that would interfere with sychophantic agreement with his ill-informed bleatings.

    2) You are wrong about "right wingers obsession with KO's tan". KO's so called "tan" is not a tan at all but more of a visual stunt courtesy of the the local spray on tanning booth or Man Tan or whatever he uses to achieve the blindingly orange shade.

    3) Maybe "right wingers" wouldn't be so "obsessed" about Jefferson if Olby would go after an indicted Congressman w/the same intensity as he did with Karl Rove, for whom all the predicted indictments never materialized as Olby assured us would come to pass.

    I don't recall Olbermann ever 'assuring' us Karl Rove would be indicted, although I'm quite certain, like me, he hoped it would happen.

    Karl Rove was under investigation for only one of many ethical transgressions he was, in my opinion, guilty as sin of.

    What always galls me about the Rove defenders is that they seem to REALLY believe that there was no foul just as long as a legal case cannot be made.

    There's this other thing called 'ethics' that is sorely lacking in BOTH parties, but the Republicans certainly lead in this area.

    A lack of ethics is why we have a US Attorney firing scandal. It is real issue behind the Plame affair. It is why we are mired in Iraq, it explains Gitmo, it is why we have a president who actually defends water boarding, and it explains more than anything else why this administration is so allergic to the truth.

    Olbermann pimping the "overblown" JFK terrorist bomb plot. What a complete fool!

    Olbermann opens a letter with corn starch in it and spends the next month in diapers, telling us how he was the victim of a "terrorist".

    I think Ko just likes liveing in his own world and damn with everyone elese. I have never seen anyone on his show that dosen't think just like him whay is that???. And all those funny faces he makes trying to act like he knows what he is talking about. I wonder if HK gets elected will he takeing her to task or will he be ready to drink her Douche water at the drop of a hat. Hell will probley just attack the repubs like he always does. Also i have only seen a demo 1 or 2 times being the worst person???? hmmmmm.

    I think Ko just likes liveing in his own world and damn with everyone elese. I have never seen anyone on his show that dosen't think just like him whay is that???. And all those funny faces he makes trying to act like he knows what he is talking about. I wonder if HK gets elected will he takeing her to task or will he be ready to drink her Douche water at the drop of a hat. Hell will probley just attack the repubs like he always does. Also i have only seen a demo 1 or 2 times being the worst person???? hmmmmm.

    I think Ko just likes liveing in his own world and damn with everyone elese. I have never seen anyone on his show that dosen't think just like him whay is that???. And all those funny faces he makes trying to act like he knows what he is talking about. I wonder if HK gets elected will he takeing her to task or will he be ready to drink her Douche water at the drop of a hat. Hell will probley just attack the repubs like he always does. Also i have only seen a demo 1 or 2 times being the worst person???? hmmmmm. Also if those guys whold have blowen up that airport he wold be creaming his pants trying to tell everyone how bush failed again.

    Mike is brilliant tonight.

    Spot On

    No Name Idolizes Mike
    Mike hates Karl Rove
    Rove committed what crime?
    Armitage outed Plame
    But walks the streets a free man
    Safe because he is Colin Powell's boy

    Some no-name spewed: "Iraq is in flames and this joker, Turic, is busy masturbating with his poetry about.....NOTHING !"

    And Keith takes precious network airtime to drag Bill O'Reilly's wife into his "newscast"?

    Yeah !!! Johnny Dollar is back !!!!!

    He's the host with the pumpkin-hued tan
    He'll be stalking the underage fan
    Moonbat diatribe
    Countdown unsubscribe
    Keith and Musto are man-in-man

    "I don't recall Olbermann ever 'assuring' us Karl Rove would be indicted, although I'm quite certain, like me, he hoped it would happen"

    Wake up, Mike. Olby and his cabana boy Slippery Shuster were reporting Rove indictments as a done deal, parrotting the left fringe Truthout web site. Once again this comes back to the point that Olby holds himself out to be a newsman when he is simply a left fringe cheerleader. But as I pointed out earlier, Olby will never go after Jefferson like he went after Rove, even though he promised to be just as tough on Dems as he has been on Republicans. Let's try Mike to at least take a shot at weighing in on Olby's hypocrisy

    God dam, Jeff, I have never seen anyone with the intelligence you have, keep up the good fight!

    I knew that Keith was going to poo poo the break up of that terrorist plot to blow up JFK Airport in New York, but he really took it to another level tonight. Yeah Keith, I'm sure blowing up JFK Airport is on par with putting Mentos in Diet Coke.

    "What always galls me about the Rove defenders is that they seem to REALLY believe that there was no foul just as long as a legal case cannot be made."

    Posted by "mike."

    1. That's why it's called a "court of law."

    "There's this other thing called 'ethics' that is sorely lacking in BOTH parties, but the Republicans certainly lead in this area."

    Posted by: "mike."

    2. Any (R)'s been caught with 90 thou of marked money in their fridge, lately? Any (R)'s been caught transferring multi-million dollar land deals into their sons name? Should I go on? Feinstein? Ethical?

    Lastly, I would much rather defend water boarding rather than defend the enemy, as you do. What's wrong with a nice long drink of water after a little interrogation? It's better than getting your throat slashed and hung from a bridge, isn't it?

    The JFK terrorist arrest was a plot by Bush to distract the giant audience poised to watch the DNC debate. You can't write comedy like that.
    Keith, the few crack pots who actually would sit through the debate would not care if terrorist flew another plane into a building. They would just chalk it up to another Bush plot.
    Why do the democrats even have debates? The zombies that vote for democrats don't care about issues except for the socialist who want to know how many goodies each candidate is promising. Most of the democrats supporters are zombies who march to the election booth because that’s how they always been told to vote. Anarchist, socialist, and the belligerently uninformed. The march of the mindless goes on.

    I just watched the Musto segment on the replay. Keith simply sat there as Musto utterred a startling racist epithet. Commenting on Paris Hilton and her antics, Musto used the old chestnut " ..the jig is up." Rally the netroots! Racism as blatant is this is not tolerated!

    Now we can all relax and understand what the deplorable KO really is talking about.
    Posted by: Paul at June 4, 2007 10:47 PM

    Are you really a grown man wetting himself at the thought of another man 'interpreting' a TV show for you / to you?

    Wow, and sadly, I know here at OW you are not alone...

    The march of the mindless goes on.
    Posted by: The Factor at June 5, 2007 1:52 AM

    A fairly astute and self-aware assessment...

    Good to see JD back, loaded for bear. Kudos also to Johnny Dollars Place for getting the attention today of Media Matters for America. Could they beat the drums any harder over there against the new Hillary books/authors? HA!

    Jeff wants to know: "Should I go on?"

    Yeah Jeff...you go on!

    You're usually good for a laugh or two.

    Factor sez: "The zombies that vote for democrats don't care about issues except the socialist who want to know how many goodies each candidate is promising."

    Every now and then, 'Factor' actually HAS been known to make a relatively intelligent and thought provoking post. Sadly, tonight at 1:52 AM wasn't one of those times.

    He's baaacckkk!.....Yes, back to the condescending, extreme right wing "Democrats are mindless socialists" talking point kind of rhetoric intended only to inflame kind of drivel that does nothing to further rational discussion about issues.

    Factor...are you in favor of publicly funded education?....How about 'vouchers'...as an expansion of the Government funded public education system that so many 'conservatives' are pushing for these days?...so how DO you feel about vouchers, Factor?

    YES you say! You ARE in favor of public education?...so you DO think adding vouchers would be a good thing as well?....If so, then that makes YOU a socialist too! You see, Factor, public education is just another form of that dreaded disease you claim to abhore called 'socialism'!

    So how about canning it with the tired old 'democrats are socialists' crap?...Because unless you are one of those rare extremists who believe in NO government services whatsoever...then you too are guilty of being a 'socialist'....Factor!

    After all, what right does the government have to take tax money from me to publicly educate YOUR kids? In fact, what right does the government have to charge me higher income taxes because of the kids I don't have in favor of charging you lower income taxes because of the kids you DO have?...Even though it's your kids who are going to require the increased government services, not 'mine'.

    Factor adds some more of his infinite insight about democrats: "Most of the democrats supporters are zombies who march to the election booth because thats how they always been told to vote, Anarchist, socialist, and the beligerently uninformed. The march of the mindless goes on."

    Ohmagosh!...It looks like Factor has just 'nailed' us again!

    Lets see now....why have I personally become a democrat in this new millenium after having been a republican for so many years?

    Is it the government handouts they say we democrats favor so much?.....Uh no, that can't be it! The only money I've ever received, or expect to receive from the government were the meager checks I received while honorably serving my country during wartime in the military.

    Could it be that I'm an 'Anarchist'?....Maybe thats it, I'm an 'Anarchist'! I doubt it though, as squeaky clean a life I've led in the corporate world, and later on in business for myself....That can't be it!

    Maybe I'm a 'socialist'?....Nah, I think I ruled that out in my 4:24 AM post.

    What could it be?...oh yeah, I must be "beligerantly uninformed". THAT MUST BE IT! After all, I refuse to listen to that pompous windbag Bill O'Reilly every night like 'Factor' does, and I refuse to support this mindless war in Iraq that is doing nothing but draining America's resources, and I actually DO support Keith Olbermann for having the courage to publicly speak out against this monumentally incompetent and corrupt administration, instead of carrying their water for them, like the rest of today's corporate media does.

    No wait a minute....maybe THAT makes me an 'Anarchist' after all!

    So, Mike, you really are on a role tonight.

    But, what exactly, I suppose in your opinion, was Rove's ethical transgression in the Plame case, the alleged "foul" that should have led to the indictment.

    I know that if you get your news from Olby you probably don't know the facts of the case, but Rove wasn't the leaker. He testified, on at least two occassions, before the Grand Jury, and yet there was no Fitzmas for you. Could it be because there really was no crime committed by Rove?

    First off Scott, I DON'T "get my news from Olby". I get my news from many different sources...but I do like to catch Countdown when I can because he gives more emphasis to the kind of stories I want to see covered, unlike any other news/commentary program. I personally doubt if very many regular Countdown watchers "get their News form Olby", as so many on this board love to keep claiming.

    I am well aware that Rove wasn't shown to be the original leaker, although the case is far more complicated than most on your side have been willing to admit. and if you go back and read my earlier post you will discover that I did not accuse Rove of having commited an indictable crime in the Plame affair either...just of lacking ethics. That belief comes from his long record of being willing to take the low road politically, and routinely place party over country.

    At least one other subsequent poster seemed to be confused about the difference between legality and ethics as well. That word used to have some meaning in America...but maybe that has changed, I don't know.

    I'm curious; how do you righties rationalize Reagan's having conspired with the Iranian hostage-takers prior to the 1980 election? Remember? - his team got the Iranians to hold on to the hostages longer than they would have in return for weapons. Without this illeagal and treacherous deal, the hostages very likely would have been released during Carter's administration, and he would have won a second term.

    I never see any of you talk about this event - how do you view it?

    Sir Loin of Milquetoast with yet another rationalization of poor democrat leadership in the foreign policy arena via a conspiracy theory.....

    "[Reagan's] team got the Iranians to hold on to the hostages longer than they would have in return for weapons."

    ####
    Your opinion, Loin....and Lyndon LaRouche's also....

    "After 12 years of news reports looking into the alleged conspiracy, both houses of the US Congress held separate inquiries into the issue, and journalists from sources such as Newsweek and The New Republic looked into the charges. Both Congressional inquires, as well as the majority of investigative reports, found the evidence to be insufficient. Nevertheless, several individuals, most notably Lyndon LaRouche, continue to claim otherwise."

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise_conspiracy

    After all of these years, the bitter pill of Ronald Reagan beating Jimmy Carter is still stuck in some gullets. This seems to be the psychic obstacle for those with W hatred as well.....Gore v. Bush....The bitterness and hatred destroys people from within and skews logical thought, Loin.....As a secularist, who only has his logic to rely on, you should really consider controlling your hatred, it is affecting your judgement.

    And this is my post today, the 1,497th day since the declaration of Mission Accomplished in Iraq.....

    I am cee, good night and good luck.

    "I'd tell you that the Democrats are talking a good game, but they're not even doing that. Everybody in Congress has to understand something: If they continue to fund this war, it's not just the President who owns it. They own it, too." Sgt. Liam Madden

    "There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration's policies in Iraq. Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back." NYT 1/28/07

    "I think the Vietnamese are better off in Vietnam," George McGovern - NEWSWEEK

    "Lefties: Leave these pathetic drowning rats alone to stew in each other's juices. Get yourselves out in the street and fight this criminal administration in ways that really mean something, and that are noted by more than a handful of keyboard heroes!" Sir Loin of Beef

    "American liberals need to face these truths: The demand for self-government was and remains strong in Iraq despite all our mistakes and the violent efforts of al Qaeda, Sunni insurgents and Shiite militias to disrupt it." DEMOCRAT Bob Kerrey

    Thanks, cee. The answer to my question is that Republicans deal with Reagan's Iran-Contra treason through legalistic compartmentalization.

    ...and one more question; is your tag-line ("And this is my post today, the 1,497th day since the declaration of Mission Accomplished in Iraq....") a snarky message that competence, responsibility, and shame have no place in the Republican world-view? If so, good choice. It really resonates.

    Nice summary J$ -- I see an increase in your contempt for the tubby tan Tur-d tosser.

    The evolution of your commentary on Olbermann brings back memories of Captain Benjamin Willard's fine analysis of Colonel Walter E. Kurtz's career. Indeed Olby and Kurtz have much in common, and they share a very similar fan base.

    Woohoo! I won ten bucks last night. I bet a friend of mine that KO would either "question the timing" of the terrorist bust or minimize the plot and call the terrorists idiots. I got a twofer. Too bad it doesn't pay double.

    legalistic compartmentalization?

    Again, you always complain when people ignore or do not use empirical evidence....Why is Reagan and his crew not afforded the benefit of the doubt?

    My tag-lines (getting longer) is a hat-tip to the idiot who is the reason for this website....Keith Olbermann, and his followers. He ends each hour of propaganda with the same reference.....and as most of the left does, exploits the occasion for a cheap shot and without context.

    And yes, it is ironic.....You and others complain about my "out of context" tag-lines but fail to see how they may stimulate discussion....I am always happy to give the surrounding context to each quote......especially yours!

    cee

    "Lefties: Leave these pathetic drowning rats alone to stew in each other's juices. Get yourselves out in the street and fight this criminal administration in ways that really mean something, and that are noted by more than a handful of keyboard heroes!" Sir Loin of Beef

    SB wrote: "Would he have been rooting on the Confederates in the Civil War? I think so, Because we know ole Abe was an evil republican."

    Funny you should mention that. My Op-Ed for the Washington Examiner was published today; you can read it at Examiner.com

    Make room on Mount Rushmore
    http://www.examiner.com/a-763873~Robert_Cox__Make_room_on_Mount_Rushmore_for_another_face.html

    Awhile back John Fund (WSJ) was on Scarborough Country to discuss the "irresponsible" attacks on NBC news by Bill O'Rielly. Clearly this was an alternative strategy to attacking KO directly. Coincindently it was the first week Brian Williams trailed Gibson in the weekly ratings. Upon making this point Fund was ridiculed by Scarborough since, according to Joe, Williams was the undisputed leader for so long. In other words one week is not a trend.

    Is several months now a trend since NBC has trailed ABC now for the past months? If so, how much is attributable to the painting of NBC news as a reliable liberal voice as represented by KO?

    Wow he had a scud missle up his ass last night for sure. My sickening issue with olbermann regarding the 15 minute rant where he tried to imply terrorist plot foils being tied to political manuvering is a simple one. The next time a terrorist attacks on American soil he'll be leading with it and how incompetent this administration is.

    Now I dont know about anyone here, but I for one believe mother Russia may be behind alot of things going on all over the world terrorism wise, and Bush may be aware of this.

    As for Keef, it was a disturbing bizarre show , the way hes shot sometimes all you see is a giant orange head

    "but I do like to catch Countdown when I can because he gives more emphasis to the kind of stories I want to see covered, unlike any other news/commentary program"

    This is the money quote here from the prototype Olby fan. See, when Mike says that he likes Olby because he "gives more emphasis to the kind of stories I want to see covered" what he means is that he wants to see Orange Boy spew fanatical blue blog rumor, innuendo, and dire predictions of indictments about political figures he despises like Karl Rove, in spite of the fact that real evidence of law breaking is completely missing. However, what Mike also means is that he doesn't want Olby to actually cover evidence of real crimes and actual indictments by actual Democratic lawmakers the way he wants rumors and innuendo about Republicans like Karl Rove covered. Mike likes "Olby style news" just like is. Mike also understands the fingers-crossed-behind-his back bullshit that Olby spews when he says he will go after Democratic malfeasense just as aggressively as allegatiions against the Republicans. And of course we see how patently absurd that notion is by the almost nonexistent coverage given to William "Cold Cash" Jefferson. But once again, Mike pays no mind to Olby's hypocrisy, just more lectures about what a bad man he thinks Rove is (and I guess Carville and Begala are saints compared to Rove, eh?) It's called hardball for a reason , Mike, get over it, it's not going away.

    "...in a new low even for the repellent Olbermann, dragged O'Reilly's wife into his hateful diatribe. And Olby wonders why people make fun of his private life. Enjoy your glass house, moron!" Johnny$

    Can't wait to read the outrage by Cecelia, VOK, LMAO all who vehemently vetted against Robert Cox, Brandon, Save the Cats!, KAF, and others. I look forward to their terrifically condescending moralizing posts. Just by commenting here, they have already fulfilled their hypocritical roles. Great Thanks.

    KAF said it best:
    Olbermann has a long history of making fun of ALL women. Perhaps this is his, I don't know, KARMA for all of those names he's slung out at women both famous and not over the years. Maybe it will be a good lesson for him to know what it feels like to see someone you love and care about thrust into the public eye and made fun of as he has done to so many people and continues to do on a nightly basis. I'm sorry Cecelia, I feel no sympathy for Olbermann or his "girlfriend". And I find your whining about this to be more than a bit hypocritical.
    Posted by: KAF at May 12, 2007 7:21 PM

    Democratic debate ratings came in at 2,783,000.....the most this election season so far.

    Olbermann's NEXUS OF POLITICS & TERROR....ooooo....ahhhhhh....was foiled by the American people.....hurrah!

    I guess Dr. Evil's (Bush's) order to release news of the JFK terrorist plot in order to supress viewership of the dems could not overcome the power of the candidates' charisma and charm!

    And this is my post today, the 1,497th day since the declaration of Mission Accomplished in Iraq.....

    I am cee, good night and good luck.

    "I'd tell you that the Democrats are talking a good game, but they're not even doing that. Everybody in Congress has to understand something: If they continue to fund this war, it's not just the President who owns it. They own it, too." Sgt. Liam Madden

    "There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration's policies in Iraq. Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back." NYT 1/28/07

    "I think the Vietnamese are better off in Vietnam," George McGovern - NEWSWEEK

    "Lefties: Leave these pathetic drowning rats alone to stew in each other's juices. Get yourselves out in the street and fight this criminal administration in ways that really mean something, and that are noted by more than a handful of keyboard heroes!" Sir Loin of Beef

    "American liberals need to face these truths: The demand for self-government was and remains strong in Iraq despite all our mistakes and the violent efforts of al Qaeda, Sunni insurgents and Shiite militias to disrupt it." DEMOCRAT Bob Kerrey

    Great comment Hank.

    Welcome back Johnny$, you have been missed.

    Make room on Mount Rushmore
    http://www.examiner.com/a-763873~Robert_Cox__Make_room_on_Mount_Rushmore_for_another_face.html
    Posted by: Robert Cox at June 5, 2007 10:08 AM

    Interesting take, Robert...perhaps now Olbermann will finally make you a WPITW. I doubt it though, may lead too many to OW. Cross your fingers!

    Yes, Johnny, welcome back.

    It apparently hasn't occurred to Keith, but nobody gives a hoot about the Democratic debate.

    Gosh Hank: Isn't it wonderful to be so claivoyant that you can claim to know exactly what someone else is thinking...and why?

    Did you actually watch 'Countdown' last night....Hank? I did....Hank. The FACT is that the WIlliam Jefferson story WAS covered factually. Your problem seems to be that he did not devote an entire segment on the story?....or that he didn't bring on the Wolfman to dissect the story from every possible angle?....That he didn't make it the lead story?....That he didn't devote a special comment attacking the democratic party for the transgressions of one man.

    As a matter of FACT, Hank...."Actual indictments" are pretty easy to cover. Jefferson apparently commited crimes regarding corruption, we've known it for some time, he has now been arrested, he is in the hands of law enforcement, and presumably he will now pay for his crimes....joining Republicans Cunnmingham, Delay, and Nay and others in the process.

    It's a little more difficult to cover more nuanced government cover ups, corruption, dishonesty, and deceit. We KNOW there's a gorilla in the room but by design, we can't quite get the full story....and networks like Fox News don't care...unless it's a democrat.

    In fact, in your entire diatribe pretending to understand my phychology, you still refused to address the ethics issue...something that shouldn't surprise me I guess.

    Hank, your REAL problem is that Olbermann is biased in favor of the left, instead of the right...like the ENTIRE Fox 'News' channel already is. You wouldn't have any problem at all with his obvious bias if he directed it in the opposite direction, would you?

    Yeah Hank, what you really want is just what we need...yet another Fox clone! Yet ANOTHER group of Bush apologists posing as a "news' channel. Its called diversity for a reason, Hank, get over it, it's not going away.

    Says Mike: "Hank, your REAL problem is that Olbermann is biased in favor of the left, instead of the right...like the ENTIRE Fox 'News' channel already is. You wouldn't have any problem at all with his obvious bias if he directed it in the opposite direction, would you?"

    END QUOTE

    Do you watch FNC Mike? The entire FNC is to the right? How do you explain these contributors on FNC:

    Juan Williams
    Bob Beckel
    Kirsten Powers
    Lanny Davis
    Susan Estrich
    Neil Gabler
    Mort Kondrake
    Alan Colmes
    Jane Fleming
    Ann Lewis
    Mary Ann Marsh


    That's just a small sample of those on the left defending their side. And Olbermann has who as an oppossing voice from the right. You have to be one of the dumbest jerks on the net.

    Says Mike: "YOU are full of it!!!!

    What YOU are calling 'defeat' has already happened. You just refuse to accept reality for what it is. All we are doing in Iraq is killing more troops and further degrading our military in this continued ridiculous attempt to stop a civil war that WE are guilty of igniting.

    Our military DID their job! They easily defeated the Iraqi army and laid the necessary groundwork for our subsequent ill advised attempt to transform an alien culture into our own image....a culture that had no desire whatsoever to immulate our culture, especially at the point of a gun.

    You Neocons and your deluded leader CHOSE to define 'defeat' as a failure to achieve his ambitious 'democratization' of the Middle East. He didn't have to define it that way...but he did. Now we are stuck with that definition, because 'we' chose to define it that way ourselves.

    America will never get back on the right path until people such as yourself stop deluding yourself into believing we have the power to control the ultimate outcome of the disaster we set in motion in Iraq. Until you do, more American troops will continue to die needlessly, our military will become more and more degraded, and America will sink further and further into international debtitude.

    If you want to continue to define this as 'defeat', no one can't stop you...but you are only deluding yourself."

    END QUOTE

    You are the one full of shit.

    America will never get back on the right path? What path is that Mike. We sure got the shit clocked out of us multiple times while willie clinton was getting a blow job on the desk in the Oval Office with his passive 'Hell, I'm bubba, why can't we all just get along, smoke dope and screw" stance to terrorism and world affairs.


    Do you think you liberals could smile any brighter when you declare the US defeated. You liberals are more than willing to leave people behind to suffer because you can write it off as GW's war. You are frigging stupid.

    Ignite what Mike? Where's your criticizm of other countries or leaders. You are just a partisan asshole using the war in Iraq for partisan purposes. The war in Iraq has not cost you a damned thing. You are better off today under our economy. But wait, maybe not. That's part of your problem. You think the government owes you a living. he only person responsible for Mike's sorry state is Mike.

    Says Mike: "Until you do, more American troops will continue to die needlessly, our military will become more and more degraded, and America will sink further and further into international debtitude."

    END QUOTE

    Needlessly. You know what, fuck you Mr. appeaser. You are a pussy. And fuck the rest of the world to. I sure as hell do not care what some smelly assed Frenchy, some dumbassed Russia (yes Mike, there are people dumber than you), some sorry assed German (who are they to talk about butchering people and forcing a will on people), same goes to the British youth in England whose history is writen in blood making the world England thinks about the United States of America. It's the best country in the world. Get the fuck out of it Mike if you think it's so bad. Chavez would be glad to have you suckling his asshole.

    Libby Sentenced to 30 Months in Prison
    By MATT APUZZO, Associated Press Writer

    33 minutes ago

    WASHINGTON - Former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby was sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison Tuesday for lying and obstructing the CIA leak investigation.

    Libby, the former chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney, stood calmly before a packed courtroom as a federal judge said the evidence overwhelmingly proved his guilt.

    "People who occupy these types of positions, where they have the welfare and security of nation in their hands, have a special obligation to not do anything that might create a problem," U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton said.

    "and networks like Fox News don't care...unless it's a democrat."

    Posted by: "mike" at June 5, 2007 12:49 PM

    1. You mean the way the orange faced prick cares only if it's a (R)?

    "of the right...like the ENTIRE Fox 'News' channel already is"

    Posted by: "mike" at June 5, 2007 12:49 PM

    2. Another outright lie. How many (R)'s has olby had on? How many (D)'s does Fox News (#1) have on permanent payroll? 15 or 20? Next?

    >I am cee, good night and good luck.

    Cee wishes he was KO.

    Cee can't even hold Keith's Viagra bottle.

    Posted: "Libby Sentenced to 30 Months in Prison
    By MATT APUZZO, Associated Press Writer

    33 minutes ago

    WASHINGTON - Former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby was sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison Tuesday for lying and obstructing the CIA leak investigation.

    Libby, the former chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney, stood calmly before a packed courtroom as a federal judge said the evidence overwhelmingly proved his guilt.

    "People who occupy these types of positions, where they have the welfare and security of nation in their hands, have a special obligation to not do anything that might create a problem," U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton said."

    END QUOTE

    They send Libby to prison while Sandy Burglar got slapped on the wrist. It's a damned shame I wasn't working security when he was stuffing 9/11 documents in his drawers and his socks to hide info critical of his lying boss because I would have parted his head like a canoe. He should be slapped to a wall and shot throught he heart or strung up.

    Says Royalking: ""and networks like Fox News don't care...unless it's a democrat."

    Posted by: "mike" at June 5, 2007 12:49 PM

    1. You mean the way the orange faced prick cares only if it's a (R)?

    "of the right...like the ENTIRE Fox 'News' channel already is"

    Posted by: "mike" at June 5, 2007 12:49 PM

    2. Another outright lie. How many (R)'s has olby had on? How many (D)'s does Fox News (#1) have on permanent payroll? 15 or 20? Next?"

    If there were not people like Mike, there would not be a Olbermann. You have to be one gullibel, ignorant, dumb, stupid asshat to be a fan of that show.


    OK, Mike, thanks for clarifying.

    "I don't recall Olbermann ever 'assuring' us Karl Rove would be indicted, although I'm quite certain, like me, he hoped it would happen."

    Just to get it straight then, in your opinion (and in your mind KO's as well, although you probably are right on that), to hell with the law and facts, just indict Rove for what you view as lacking ethics. That sure would open doors for a lot of indictments in Washington, wouldn't it?

    I wrote "But, what exactly, I suppose in your opinion, was Rove's ethical transgression in the Plame case, the alleged 'foul' that should have led to the indictment."

    You responded with "if you go back and read my earlier post you will discover that I did not accuse Rove of having commited an indictable crime in the Plame affair either...just of lacking ethics." Yeah....I got that which is why i asked about his "ethical transgression" that you wanted him indicted for, not an "indictable crime." Good try with the "go back and read my post" line, maybe you should have done that with my post.

    You covered all the bases in your non-response response though: accusing me of not comprehending your post; attacking those of on "my side" (whatever side that may be, maybe the ones pissed that after all the money spent on the investigation AFTER Fitz new who the leaker was, he never indicted the leaker?); and twisting the original question into something it wasn't in order to avoid answering it.

    Congratulations!

    A serious question Mike......In light that Tom Delay was indicted and then he not only gave up his leadership position as demanded by the rules (a much harsher rule created by the Republican leadership) but under the continuing drum-deat from the media (including the flack, Olbermann), went on and on and on and lo' he even resigned from Congress.....Why is the coverage, treatment and behavior of Congressman Jefferson after his indictment different from Delay's?

    Scott, "mike" is a master at playing the "divert" card, as you can see.

    Oh...and Chicken Blogger.....

    "Cee wishes he was KO."


    ####
    I only wish I was Olbermann in his ability to get good Yankee seats.....

    The rest of Olbermann's narcissistic existence?....a bizarre Felliniesque lifestyle lead by a Viagra-needy, Botox-addicted middle-aged, childless, metrosexual Manhattan-bubble-democrat who obviously has mommy-issues?....no thank you.

    And this is my post today, the 1,497th day since the declaration of Mission Accomplished in Iraq.....

    I am cee, good night and good luck.

    "I'd tell you that the Democrats are talking a good game, but they're not even doing that. Everybody in Congress has to understand something: If they continue to fund this war, it's not just the President who owns it. They own it, too." Sgt. Liam Madden

    "There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration's policies in Iraq. Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back." NYT 1/28/07

    "I think the Vietnamese are better off in Vietnam," George McGovern - NEWSWEEK

    "Lefties: Leave these pathetic drowning rats alone to stew in each other's juices. Get yourselves out in the street and fight this criminal administration in ways that really mean something, and that are noted by more than a handful of keyboard heroes!" Sir Loin of Beef

    "American liberals need to face these truths: The demand for self-government was and remains strong in Iraq despite all our mistakes and the violent efforts of al Qaeda, Sunni insurgents and Shiite militias to disrupt it." DEMOCRAT Bob Kerrey

    Scott, unlike many on your side, I never made up my mind ahead of time about who was guilty, and who wasn't regarding the Plame case while the issue was still in limbo...therefore you are wrong in your interpretation that I "wanted him indicted" even if he had not broken any written laws. There were clearly many gray areas in this case that your side refuses to acknowledge.

    Now as for my quote again....I SAID, "I'm quite certain like me, he hoped it would happen"

    Now what exactly does that mean Scott? It means that yes, I sure as hell WAS hoping that Fitzgerald would find enough evidence in the Plame case to indict this unethical jerk for something. He didn't, and I have to accept that. Do I wish it had been Rove instead of Libby...you better believe it!

    I worked for a local Republican officeholder who happened to also be a scoundril for 20 years. In that time, I witnessed many, many underhanded transactions that ranged from merely unethical, to probably illegal. Last year, he finally got indicted and convicted of a crime. It wasn't the crime he SHOULD have been convicted of, and it wasn't by any means his most blatant crime, but at least he paid the legal price for something.

    Yes, Scott, many of us see Karl Rove in the same light as that local guy I worked for. Forgive us if we would like to see across the board ethics and openess in government.

    Or at least get over it!

    Why is the coverage, treatment and behavior of Congressman Jefferson after his indictment different from Delay's?
    Posted by: cee at June 5, 2007 1:40 PM

    Oh C'mon Cee...Shut Up, Quit Whining and take your politics like a man.

    You want more 'head up their ass' neocons in the media reporting the stories YOU think they should?

    How about some political litmus test for people that work in the media. How about some quotas? How about some sort of affirmative action for dumb republicans that are left out in the cold?

    After all, those are tenants conservative politics are built around right?

    Dumbass....

    Oh...and Chicken Blogger.....

    "Cee wishes he was KO."

    Cee, does your wife know you go online in search of Chicken? You seem as obsessed with Chicken as you are with Olbermann.

    How very sad for you....

    And I guess if your wife doesn't know it won't hurt her....at least that's what you tell yourself.

    Thanks for your 'serious' question Cee. I respect you for sticking to real questions and issues and not reverting to personal insults like some on this board (see the classy "Geoge Bush" above).

    In other words, even though I think you are very wrong about the war, I respect you...even as I wish you would stop posting those redundant out of context quotes at the end of every one of your posts that distract from whatever point it is you are trying to make.

    Now for your serious question: The only answer I can give regarding the difference between the treatment of Delay and Jefferson is that Delay WAS the Majority Leader, arguably the most powerful one in Congressional history. Jefferson was never anything more than an also ran.

    That said, As a democrat, I am personally embarrassed by Jefferson. Not only that, I am equally embarrassed that he was actually re-elected given all that was already known about him. I personally would have voted Republican if Jefferson was the only alternative, if that tells you anything.

    I have never defended Olbermann by saying he is not biased. He IS biased, and I have said it MANY times on this very blog. But he is not any more biased than Fox 'News' is (and please, no more posts about opposing opinions on his shows - that discussion has been addressed so many times on this board, it doesn't need to be rehashed again). There are many forms of media bias...at least KO's is right there in the open...no bones about it.

    Chicken Blogger at 2:00PM seems to believe that when I ask a question I am whining......not hardly......

    I actually admire Jefferson's chutzpa and I hope he fights the good fight (a la OJ Simpson and Bill Clinton), stays around and even gets re-elected!.....The (d) after his name should be represented by someone of his high character.....it is what the party represents, afterall!

    Your inability to answer the question with cogent ideas is not my problem....Also, you seem to assume my question is about perceived media bias.....read it again.....
    Unless you are like most of Olbermann's apologists here at OW and lack good reading comprehension skills.....Please don't waste my time.

    And this is my post today, the 1,497th day since the declaration of Mission Accomplished in Iraq.....

    I am cee, good night and good luck.

    "I'd tell you that the Democrats are talking a good game, but they're not even doing that. Everybody in Congress has to understand something: If they continue to fund this war, it's not just the President who owns it. They own it, too." Sgt. Liam Madden

    "There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration's policies in Iraq. Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back." NYT 1/28/07

    "I think the Vietnamese are better off in Vietnam," George McGovern - NEWSWEEK

    "Lefties: Leave these pathetic drowning rats alone to stew in each other's juices. Get yourselves out in the street and fight this criminal administration in ways that really mean something, and that are noted by more than a handful of keyboard heroes!" Sir Loin of Beef

    "American liberals need to face these truths: The demand for self-government was and remains strong in Iraq despite all our mistakes and the violent efforts of al Qaeda, Sunni insurgents and Shiite militias to disrupt it." DEMOCRAT Bob Kerrey

    'George Bush' whines: "If there were not people like Mike, there would not be an Olbermann. You have to be one Guiilbel, inorant, dumb, stupid, asshat to be a fan of that show."

    And it there were not people like you, American soldiers would not be needlessly being killed every day in Iraq.

    To Mike....thanks and note I did not put my annoying tag-lines on the post addressed to you....

    And to Chicken Blogger.....My wife tolerates my bad habit of spending time on this blog.....she is a saint.....thanks for your concern.

    > There are many forms of media bias...at least KO's is right there in the open...no bones about it.

    How do you reconcile that with Olby's statement "I am not politically biased?" If you are correct, then you are calling Olbermann a liar, are you not?

    >WSJ Analysis: Murdoch "Blurred A Line" Between Political Interests And Objective News.

    Rupy gets a pass, Olby gets the shaft...

    Welcome to Double Standards, Inc.

    Cee- I'm sure there's plenty of other 'Metrosexuals with Mommy Issues' that deserve your fury....

    The difference is the Metrosexual known as KO has you and your parties number.

    And that numer is just about up!

    (BTW your Hubris is showing again...)

    Why is the coverage, treatment and behavior of Congressman Jefferson after his indictment different from Delay's?

    =

    Whining about unfair treatment. I've read your other partisan posts. I know you don't want an actual answer. You just want to whine about your perception that the MSM is biased against Republican crooks.

    You think you are so skilled at calling everyone else out for being arrogant, wrong, misguided, unable to read, unable to write, unable to reach their own conclusions.

    But here you are on this site changing exactly zero people's minds.

    When you hold yourself to the same standard you try to hold everyone else, I'll debate you, otherwise don't waste MY time.

    Welcome to Double Standards Inc.

    BTW, How's YOUR war going today Cee?

    "The difference is the Metrosexual known as KO has [your number]."

    ###
    Thanks for letting me know....I'll call Verizon and get it changed right away.

    "your Hubris is showing again"

    ###
    Pardon me, ladies.

    CBS blog:
    Olbermann Overstates?
    Posted by Matthew Felling

    http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2007/06/05/publiceye/entry2886646.shtml

    It's a concern. But Olbermann stretched that concern to a very thin and tenuous extent last night.

    His point? That Saturday's press conference announcing the JFK terror plot occurred the day before the Democratic debate to take away from its impact. Also, that the arrests were announced by a Bush-appointed US Attorney amid the current scandal surrounding the apparently politically-motivated firings of US Attorneys. And -- hold on to your seats -- also present was the New York City Chief of Police-- the father of a Fox News Correspondent!

    So his point is that if any of them are true-- even if, ahem, last night's seemed a bit far-fetched-- that we need to ask questions. Amen to that, Keith. But aren't we already asking questions? Aren't you? And if the Hamdan decision was of such import, why didn't you devote 16 minutes to the case of the legal environment at Guantanamo Bay?

    Hammering away at things that aren't there --or barely there --is a surefire way to dilute your message. Though he likes to point out this political tendency whenever possible, Keith Olbermann is beginning to make the same mistake.
    ___________________________________
    Finally, the MSM is starting to grow tired of his act. The image of him is pretty funny, he really looks a little goofy.

    Chicken blogger at 3:22PM.....

    The first part of your silliness....my response is ditto my entry at 2:18PM....


    "How's YOUR war going today Cee?"

    Go and find out about the current terrorist activity against our troops and ally, Iraq at

    http://www.siteinstitute.org/

    especially this primary source.....

    http://siteinstitute.org/bin/articles.cgi?ID=publications290207&Category=publications&Subcategory=0

    .....and then perhaps you may finally open your eyes to the threat al-Qaeda poses to our young men and women and the innocents in Iraq....instead of robotically slurping the pablum of "civil war" fed to you by the likes of the faux-journalist, Keith Olbermann....al-Qaeda propagandist extraordinaire! (BTW....did Olbermann cover this story at length...mmmmm....no)

    Do your own research, Chicken Blogger, and you may actually expand your small mind.

    Pardon me again ladies....I know....hubris.

    And this is my post today, the 1,497th day since the declaration of Mission Accomplished in Iraq.....

    I am cee, good night and good luck.

    "I'd tell you that the Democrats are talking a good game, but they're not even doing that. Everybody in Congress has to understand something: If they continue to fund this war, it's not just the President who owns it. They own it, too." Sgt. Liam Madden

    "There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration's policies in Iraq. Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back." NYT 1/28/07

    "I think the Vietnamese are better off in Vietnam," George McGovern - NEWSWEEK

    "Lefties: Leave these pathetic drowning rats alone to stew in each other's juices. Get yourselves out in the street and fight this criminal administration in ways that really mean something, and that are noted by more than a handful of keyboard heroes!" Sir Loin of Beef

    "American liberals need to face these truths: The demand for self-government was and remains strong in Iraq despite all our mistakes and the violent efforts of al Qaeda, Sunni insurgents and Shiite militias to disrupt it." DEMOCRAT Bob Kerrey

    Mike, the way you phrase your posts may others to misinterpret what you mean many times.

    It wasn't just my interpretation of what you wrote. Most rational people would infer from what you wrote that you wanted Rove indicted for "ethical" transgressions. And yet you still speak in generalities and "grey areas" rather than answer what specific ethical sins Rove allegedly committed. I can only infer from this that your allegations are unsupported by any facts you have, and simply a result of blind Bush/Rove Derangement Syndrome.

    You love to throw around generalizations ("your side" ad nauseum when in reality you have no idea what "side" I support in this matter, or many others). So I will tell you. I support the truth. If someone broke the law, indict them and lock them up. Fitz didn't do this. He knew who the leaker was at the beginning of his investigation, and proceeded to waste millions of tax payer dollars in pursuit of....what? A perjury/obstruction conviction? Where is the Armitage indictment? Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

    That's the same reason I have such a cynical view of KO and so many of his loyal fans/ defenders. KO routinely either lies or is poorly informed during his nightly "news cast." And yet, because he is after Bush, so many on "your side" (his fans/defenders) turn a blind eye to his dishonesty and errors.

    When confronted with this, KO (and so many times in these threads you) divert, distort, and in other ways refuse to answer the questions. So I've given up asking you to explain yourself....instead you'll go off on a completely unrelated tangent comparing your view of someone's unspecified "ethical" problems to a convicted criminal.

    And it there were not people like you, American soldiers would not be needlessly being killed every day in Iraq.

    Posted by: Mike at June 5, 2007 2:24 PM

    This, the 455th time "mike" has used the word "needlessly." Have you told any soldiers parents that have lost loved ones in this "needless" war that they died "needlessly," "mike?" If you did, I don't think you would be able to type, anymore. Deservedly, so. By the way, this is a rhetorical question. The answer is no, because you are still typing.

    Priorities......Keith Olbermann's News Hole announces...

    "Tonight, former Ambassador Joseph Wilson will be Keith Olbermann's exclusive guest."


    ###
    Oh goodie....This should really be a very informative interview with new information about a case that is just about been beaten to death as so many dead horses.

    COUNTDOWN has no more relevance than it does integrity.

    And this is my post today, the 1,497th day since the declaration of Mission Accomplished in Iraq.....

    I am cee, good night and good luck.

    "I'd tell you that the Democrats are talking a good game, but they're not even doing that. Everybody in Congress has to understand something: If they continue to fund this war, it's not just the President who owns it. They own it, too." Sgt. Liam Madden

    "There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration's policies in Iraq. Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back." NYT 1/28/07

    "I think the Vietnamese are better off in Vietnam," George McGovern - NEWSWEEK

    "Lefties: Leave these pathetic drowning rats alone to stew in each other's juices. Get yourselves out in the street and fight this criminal administration in ways that really mean something, and that are noted by more than a handful of keyboard heroes!" Sir Loin of Beef

    "American liberals need to face these truths: The demand for self-government was and remains strong in Iraq despite all our mistakes and the violent efforts of al Qaeda, Sunni insurgents and Shiite militias to disrupt it." DEMOCRAT Bob Kerrey

    But he is not any more biased than Fox 'News' is
    (and please, no more posts about opposing opinions on his shows - that discussion has been addressed so many times on this board, it doesn't need to be rehashed again).

    Posted by: Mike at June 5, 2007 2:18 PM

    In other words, he was caught in another lie and doesn't want it EVER brought up again!

    worked for a local Republican officeholder who happened to also be a scoundril for 20 years. In that time, I witnessed many, many underhanded transactions that ranged from merely unethical, to probably illegal. Last year, he finally got indicted and convicted of a crime. It wasn't the crime he SHOULD have been convicted of, and it wasn't by any means his most blatant crime, but at least he paid the legal price for something.

    Yes, Scott, many of us see Karl Rove in the same light as that local guy I worked for. Forgive us if we would like to see across the board ethics and openess in government.

    Or at least get over it!


    Posted by: Mike at June 5, 2007 2:00 PM


    Mike, I can forgive you for taking unproven accusations of all sorts of malfeasance against Karl Rove and acting as though that it goes without saying that they are all true.

    I can forgive you for conveniently saying you are dismayed by a Jefferson or that didn't approve of the over 300 raw FBI files found to be stored at the Clinton WH, the people who left the country during Clinton's campaign finance scandal, the cash that Trie handed over to the Democrats, the Lincoln bedroom, etc..etc.. all scandals, that by your terms one could argue were unethical taints, if not actual proven infractions of the law. I could forgive you for that.

    I can forgive you for being heartsick over the war, it's origins, it's implementations, it's progress.

    What I can't forgive you for is how you and a cadre of of whining and bitter little pissants come here daily with a prespective on the war that is such that you expressly accuse war supporters of being implicitly responsible for dead American soldiers and yet dissemble in the most outrageous and sickening manner when confronted with the logical conclusions of your position as they would therefore relate to members of your own party.

    No, with them, you and yours are merely saddened or a little ashamed that our Dem leaders will not defund the war, but only too willing to illogically argue that doing so would be harmful for the troops. When someone mentions to you, that by your own argument you MUST support defunding because losing a few is preferable to losing a great many more still, and you have dailly pulled your hair out on this board and accused others of not caring a wit about whoever dies in Iraq today, you invariably ignore and evade what should only be a natural conclusion of your own oh...so...ethical....and...oh...so...humane position...by again pointing the finger at war supportes.

    Next, when challenged to answer for why you are not decrying those Democratic candidates, who have now voted to do what you argued will harm the troops by defunding ( what you must then conclude is the most venal sort of politics) with something approaching the same level of rancor and direct complicity in death and destruction that you hourly lay on your political opponents, there nothing even approaching it, in reply.

    I'm not sure whether Cindy Sheehan had the courage of her convictions or that she knew she would be eaten alive by the likes of you if SHE dared to 'ethically' and 'courageously' apply the same standards regardless of pary affliation.

    I won't forgive you for this. I won't forgive Harry Reed for telling the world we've lost in Iraq and then defending some Dems for voting not to defund, I won't forgive you for turning the board here and the public discourse in general into the ugliest sort of finger-pointing and accusations of direct complicity in death, while going into hysterics at some question of your own patriotism. As an aside, let me add that your desire for this level of discourse about the war is TRULY why you defend Keith Olbermann, when a Chris Matthews, a Charlie Rich, and a myriad of tv news host are able to personally oppose the war, yet air both viewpoints without making their opponents out to be cowards who aid and abet institutionalized murder.

    I won't forgive you for this, ESPECIALLY while you merely shake your head over and characterize as a difference of opinion of what should be for you the life or death question of defunding.

    I don't have anything approaching hatred for you, but I won't forgive you and I certainly feel nothing but contempt at your screeds about "the appearance of impropriety" being every bit as important as compliance with legal code.

    I feel nothing but contempt for this and all the other flimflam you trot out to oh-so-selectively apply.

    Cecelia, excellent post.

    If I had written it I would have also mentioned that anyone who works for twenty years for a politician and witnesses many crimes being committed without either blowing the whistle or at least resigning in deference to his own conscience , if not in protest, has lost the right to rail at others as he constantly does.

    Grammie

    Cecelia: Has it occured to you that I don't really give a rats ass what "you'll forgive me for", and what you won't "forgive me for". You have zero moral standing in which to judge or pretend to 'forgive' me for anything.

    And that goes for little Mrs. "I'll disparage your integrity all I please but don't you DARE insult me" Janet as well.

    I could point out that you have totally misrepresented my positions and misunderstood my posts on this board repeatedly. You even got angry with me one night as I AND another poster kept CORRECTLY pointing out how you were conveniently twisting and misrepresenting my words into something I never said or meant. I don't know if you really believe the misrepresentations of other people's words you are constantly guilty of making or not, but it doesn't change the fact that you do it so often, that it has become your MO.

    You just did it AGAIN as the central point of your post above.

    I HAVE and DO support defunding the war....immediately if not sooner! I've even gotten into semi heated on line arguments with your very good buddy Brandon, who erroneously claims the war can't possibly be defunded without endangering the troops.


    Why don't you try making real arguments instead of resorting to your inevitable attempt to dissect of the words of others? ..... something you are nearly as good at doing as you think you are.

    Why do I point fingers at the war supporters? 1) - Because when THEY finally and inevitably drop their support for this war, troops will finally stop being killed for nothing. 2) - Because "whining little pissants" on YOUR side of the fence, who continue to support the war, have been accusing people like me of "defending the enemy", "being traitors", and "emboldening the enemy" for several years now....am I angry about it?....You're damned right I am!

    So spare me your self righteous 'contempt' or 'forgiveness' speeches, because I really don't give a happy damn what you or Janet think of me anymore. I'll place my morals, ethics, service to my country, patriotism,....ANYTHING....against your's anyday!

    Another fine example of our marvelous gov't out to protect it's citizens:

    On May 29 it was announced that the US Dept of Agriculture would appeal a ruling that would allow a small cattle company to test it's meat for mad-cow disease.

    That's right, the US ag dept wants to PREVENT the testing. In case you missed it, a small beef producer in Kansas wants to test all of its cows...Out of it's own pocket. A federal judge ruled that this would be fine.

    However, the USDA, surely taking its initiative from the Bush administration and it's cattlemen buddies, wants to prevent the testing because the big beef distributors don't want to compete with the small guy that might market his beef as being safety tested-that is, they don't want to incur the expense of having to follow suit in a 'free market economy.'

    So, pushed by powerful lobby dollars, the USDA wants to stop the little guy from testing for a lethal disease because it will cost the big guys too much to do the same thing if they so choose.

    Thanks, George. I appreciate your concern for my family's safety.

    That's one reason (among many) why this administration has been labeled 'neocon.' Because they are too worried about dangerous special interest groups than to actually try to follow actual conservative values.

    Pro public safety? No!

    Pro Small Business? No!

    Pro Life? No! (at least not once it's born)

    Pro Free Market? No!

    Commission Accomplished? Yes!

    (I can't wait until the Bush Apologists like Cee try to defend this type of lunacy...)

    Posted by: Cecelia at June 5, 2007 4:07 PM

    =

    flimflam you trot out to oh-so-selectively apply

    barked spiel carnival barker fashion A-Mess-NBC The Hour of Spin Floyd-the-Barber Edward R Olbermann Krazy Keith Keithy yada yada yada Fat Ass OlbyPlanet sock puppet tinfoilhattery Herr Olbermahn dimwit conspiracy theories there's Bathtub Boy infamous deplorable OlbyLogic
    moron! repellent Olbermann hateful diatribe
    verbal filth creepy Michael Musto The dog didn't bark Monkeymann Tehran buddy A-Jad Olbermoronn gloated slovenly partisan hack Edward R Olbermann partisan biased

    Commission Accomplished, some advice (IF you even are a true conservative)..do some research other than what the blue blogs spoon feed you.....

    http://www.nationalaglawcenter.org/assets/crs/RL32414.pdf

    There is a very valid argument against using Mad Cow Disease testing as a marketing ploy.....Read the rationale of the USDA and discover that there is actually a valid, scientific reason to regulate the testing and it's not just for the "special interests," whoever they are.

    Just like human activity induced global climate change, the left is very quick to dismiss skepticism because it actually takes work to defend a position.....and laziness tends to prefer exactly what you did at 5:44PM. Stop the scarlet letter attitude and return to rational, conservative discussion on merits.

    Cee-

    I didn't get any information from a 'blue blog.'

    I couldn't even name you a 'blue blog' if I tried.

    The problem with your position(s) is you will ALWAYS give the benefit of doubt to the government.

    If there were less people like you in Germany in the early 40's we most likely wouldn't have had the holocaust.

    You can continue to believe what the Gov't tells you, and I'll continue to believe common sense.

    Blue Blogs? C'mon. To you, the boogyman is liberal thinking. To me, the boogyman is NOT THINKING.

    "... the left is very quick to dismiss skepticism"

    Funny you should mention 'skepticism.'

    You of all people shouldn't be preaching about 'skepticism.'

    When it comes to people with ACTUAL power (not a TV personality) you are the LEAST skeptical poster here.

    Skepticism is my middle name. That's why I'm skeptical of you towing any other line than what the governement tells you.

    Enjoy your kool-aid. Or perhaps for you it's High-Cee.

    Ooooo, scary.....look at the NEOCON....cee wants to rebut.....

    From the link above, Commission,

    "The fact that the USDA intends to keep BSE testing within a federal and state
    regulatory scheme seems consistent with the congressional recognition in 1985 that
    a “uniform national standard” would better serve livestock owners, veterinarians, and
    the American public. For example, it arguably could be quite difficult to impose
    a “uniform national standard” if private parties were allowed to conduct BSE testing.
    A private company’s economic interests, for one, might significantly influence a
    company’s compliance with federal regulatory protocol. Along the lines of
    maintaining a uniform standard, some courts have determined that where safety,
    efficacy, purity, and potency of biological products are concerned, APHIS, through
    its comprehensive regulations, has preempted the field. While these cases generally address the preemption of state common law tort claims, they arguably demonstrate the breadth of APHIS’s oversight in the field of animal biologics. It is this expansive field of authority that makes it plausible to argue that a regulation over the actual “use” of a rapid test kit would not be manifestly contrary to the VSTA."

    ####
    So do I get the scarlet letter NEOCON because I feel companies using BSE testing as a marketing ploy, exploiting people's irrational fears over a RARE disease, may not be a good thing, Commission?

    Tell the truth, you are a leftist, Commission, and basically afflicted with that more common disease known as Bush Hatred.

    Dear dear, chicken blogger.....my skepticism arises AFTER I examine both arguments....Unlike you, the typical lazy leftist, who is just skeptical as a lifestyle....being "anti-authority" is about as productive as it was in the past.

    "Skepticism is my middle name," Suuuuure it is chicken blogger....that's why your post is just chock filled with thoughtful arguments rebutting some of what I have posted today.

    Oh, I forgot to end my post to the chicken as he/she deserves.....

    And this is my post today, the 1,497th day since the declaration of Mission Accomplished in Iraq.....

    I am cee, good night and good luck.

    "I'd tell you that the Democrats are talking a good game, but they're not even doing that. Everybody in Congress has to understand something: If they continue to fund this war, it's not just the President who owns it. They own it, too." Sgt. Liam Madden

    "There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration's policies in Iraq. Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back." NYT 1/28/07

    "I think the Vietnamese are better off in Vietnam," George McGovern - NEWSWEEK

    "Lefties: Leave these pathetic drowning rats alone to stew in each other's juices. Get yourselves out in the street and fight this criminal administration in ways that really mean something, and that are noted by more than a handful of keyboard heroes!" Sir Loin of Beef

    "American liberals need to face these truths: The demand for self-government was and remains strong in Iraq despite all our mistakes and the violent efforts of al Qaeda, Sunni insurgents and Shiite militias to disrupt it." DEMOCRAT Bob Kerrey


    Cecelia, I have no doubt that you get another medal for your jock strap, and a very rare one.

    You have been called a 'wench'.

    Has Blue Beard come back to life to haunt us on OW.

    Take that! you 'wench'!

    I think I've seen everything now.

    Grammie

    OK...I have commented on Olbermann before...I have been here before...I thought I could say all I could say...But now...KEITH OLBERMANN HAS OFFICIALLY GONE OFF THE DEEP END THIS TIME!!!

    BUSH IS MAKING UP TERRORIST THREATS AT RANDOM? ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME OLBY?

    There is NO TERROR THREAT? IT'S JUST ALL IN OUR IMAGINATION? Oh Sure! I guess the World Trade Center just SPONTANIOUSLY COMBUSTED ON 9/11?

    So you're telling me Bush called up these radical muslims to do him a favor and the Islam-O-Fascists said, "Oh sure Bush anything for you! We'll try to blow up JFK just to make you look good then go to jail for the rest of our lives! La! La! La!"

    Hey Olby didn't YOUR PRESIDENT CLINTON BOMB KOSOVO DURING THE MONICA LEWINSKY SCANDAL? Didn't BILL CLINTON BOMB IRAQ IN OPERATION DESSERT FOX DURING HIS IMPEACHMENT TRIAL? What? That wasn't suppose to through off attention?

    I'm not saying Clinton set up the Kosovo War to get Monica off of the headlines...I'm just doing EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING OLBY...CONNECTING THE IMAGINARY DOTS! Or you said...COINCIDENCES.

    Let's go back further to the Civil War in 1861. Abe Lincoln was at WAR with ALL OF THE STATES THAT DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM IN THE ELECTION OF 1860? Maybe the Civil War Wasn't about Slaves at all? Maybe it was about Lincoln PUNISHING THE SOUTH FOR NOT VOTING FOR HIM? Hey! I'm just doing what you're doing Olby...CONNECTING THE DOTS and making a conspiracy theory out of it.

    Maybe it was FDR who BLEW UP THE USS ARIZONA? Are we SURE IT WAS THE JAPANESE who Bombed Pearl Harbor? I mean those planes symbols were hard to read from the sky weren't they?

    True story on Dec 7th 1941 MANY GENERALS and Officers had a DAY OFF THAT DAY TO GO GOLFING WHILE PEARL HARBOR WAS UNDER ATTACK! Let me repeat myself...WHILE PEARL HARBOR WAS UNDER ATTACK MANY GENERALS WERE OUT GOLFING IN HAWAII THAT SUNDAY!!! AND YOU LIBERALS WON'T SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT BUSH SITTING IN A CLASSROOM FOR 4 MINUTES ON 9/11!?!?

    If Keith Olbermann had existed back in 1944...Olby would have said that FDR KNEW OF PEARL HARBOR AND LET IT HAPPEN based on a few coincidences.

    This is how the left TRICKS you into their conspiracy theories. Michael Moore does it all the time as well. They'll tell you 5 things. The Libs will tell you 4 TRUE FACTS...and then 1 FALSE fact on the same subject. But then that one false fact SCREWS UP THE OTHER 4 TRUTHS.

    Olby now thinks there IS NO WAR ON TERROR...this is all a big movie. TELL THAT TO THE TERRORISTS...THEY SURE THINK THIS IS PRETTY DAMN REAL!

    Didn't the media SHOW ALL OF ADAM GADAAN'S AL-QAEDA TAPE? By the way what the MEDIA DIDN'T tell you about that tape. ATTENTION LIBERALS:::ADAM GADAAN SPOKESMAN FOR AL-QAEDA SAID IN THE TAPE THAT EVEN IF THE UNITED STATES LEAVES IRAQ...THE TERRORISTS WILL STILL CONTINUE THE FIGHT AGAINST US...DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID OLBY...IF WE LEAVE IRAQ AL-QAEDA ITSELF HAS SAID THAT THEY WILL STILL NOT STOP ATTACKING US!

    Hey Olby...what if these Terrorists HAD SUCCEEDED? YOU WOULD BE GOING OFF ON A RANT ON YOUR SPECIAL COMMENTS HOW BUSH HAD FAILED US AT PREVENTING ANOTHER ATTACK...But if we arrest the terrorists BEFORE THE ATTACK...OH! It's all a SET UP!

    I don't know if Olby is a LIAR or if he REALLY BELIEVES WHAT HE'S SAYING...because that would be MORE CRAZY!

    OLBY...YOU'VE REALLY GONE OFF THE DEEP END THIS TIME!

    Leave a new comment