Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    Philly wrote: Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. It's not shingles that makes you a ... [more](10)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    October 10, 2007
    Countdown with Keith Olbermann - October 10, 2007

    "COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN" (8:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. ET)

    Host: Keith Olbermann

    Topics/Guests:

    • FISA FICTIONS: Howard Fineman, MSLSD; Felon Dean
    • REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES SLAMMED: Chris Cillizza, Washington Post
    • THE EVIL FAR RIGHT [Ding!]: Rachel Maddow, Err America

    Yeah, there was an opening spiel. Yeah, Keith bellowed it like a snake-oil salesman at a traveling carnival. Yeah it mentioned "Mister" Bush, Cheney the "tool", the "lunatic right-wing fringe" [Ding!], yada yada yada. But we're more interested in the Dogs That Did Not Bark. Because we katch Keith in Another Olbermann Lie. Details as soon as we dispense with another Hour of Spin. It's hump day at Olbermann Watch.

    Bathtub Boy

    #5: "Petulant" "Mister" Bush "drools" over spying. Quote from Conyers (D). No Quotes from (R)s. Pundit for All Occasions says Bush isn't "paying attention", and Democrats are spineless if they don't fight the eeevil one. Great thanks. Olby lied about eavesdropping on "US citizens without warrants", and when that lie gets trotted out again, so does the star pupil of the Olbermann Criminal Rehabilitation Program, the felon John Dean. Oh and this is the first of a series pimping his new book! You will forgive us if we don't transcribe his drivel. KO wanted to know just how Cheney was so "nefariously" prepared to take advantage of 9/11 right after it happened. Was it "coincidental"? Hey, Fat Ass, say it loud and say it proud: "9/11 Was An Inside Job!" Great thanks.

    #4: The Republican debate, where every answer was some sort of flub or mistake or gaffe. Romney stumbled, McCain was irresponsible, Giuliani made up stats (Cillizza straightened Dan Olbermahn out on that last one). Olby reference to the "radical religious right" [Ding!]. Chris didn't get Great Thanksed but he did get Pleasured. Plug for tomorrow's blue-dress interview with Hillary Clinton (D).

    #3: Hit piece on Limbaugh, Malkin (who wrote this), and the "radical right" [Ding!] (Blue Blog Sources: Daily Kos and Think Progress). "Water carriers" [Ding!], the "right wing" [Ding!], the "far right" [Ding!], "water carriers" [Ding!], inhuman "creatures"--and that's not counting all the partisan spew from Rachel. Great thanks.

    #2: Lindsay Lohan, Pam Anderson. #1: Reality tv. In the Media Matters Minute, Herr Olbermann attacked Chris Wallace and "Fixed News" [Ding!] (Blue Blog Sources: Crooks and Liars and Hillary Clinton's Media Matters), Bill O'Reilly and "Fox Noise" [Ding!] aka "Fixed News" [Ding!] (Blue Blog Source: Newspoodles), and Lou Dobbs of...CNN?!? How'd he get in there!

    Dogs That Did Not Bark: Keith Olbermann's Foxation knows no bounds. Yesterday he attacked Fox News, and as usual he didn't tell the truth:


    OLBERMORONN: Our fifth story on the "Countdown," the administration compromised a back-door channel into Islamic web sites so it could look like a bunch of big men on FOX News channel. It reviewed a route to an unreleased Osama bin Laden video. Of course, not long after FOX News found out, so did al Qaeda. Add the name SITE intelligence group, S-I-T-E, to the long list of counterterror assets sacrificed to Bush P.R. efforts. It's the Valerie Plame Wilson list, if you will.
    The founder of the small privately run intelligence firm telling the "Washington Post" it gave two senior White House officials an advanced copy of the last, the latest, Osama bin Laden tape on the condition the administration would keep it secret until al Qaeda released the tape itself. The logic there impeccable not to give al Qaeda a hint that any terror group had a pipeline into one of its web homes.
    But within hours, someone in the government had leaked the video and the transcript to FOX News. Apparently, even telling FOX about the SITE Intelligence Group's name. The sensitive data was leaked to other news organizations....
    OLBERMORONN: This gets leaked first to FOX and then to others on September 7th. Anything around that date that might pass for a public relations motive to leak this?
    DANA MILBANK: Well, I think it's pretty obvious. You beat O'Reilly in the ratings the night before. [Laughter] They need to give FOX a boost.

    Guess what? Every reference to Fox News in that dialogue is untrue. Olby would have you believe that the administration leaked this to Fox, based on the Washington Post report. But once again Edward R Olbermann has made up "facts" and inserted them at will. The Post report never said the leak was to Fox or that Fox was first with this story:

    By midafternoon, several television news networks reported obtaining copies of the transcript. A copy posted around 3 p.m. on Fox News's Web site referred to SITE and included page markers identical to those used by the group.

    There's a reason why the Post never said what Olbermann claimed to be fact on Tuesday night. Because it wasn't true! Long before 3:00 pm, details about this Bin Laden tape were published on the web...and not by Fox. By ABC News! Note the publication time: 9:23 am, more than five hours before Fox. In fact, ABC had a leak about the Bin Laden tape the previous day. That's nearly 24 hours before, according to Oralmann, it was leaked "first to Fox"!

    Indeed, the Washington Post itself did a second report that eliminated any doubt about who got the original leak:


    ...a transcript appeared on the ABC News Web site and later on the Fox News site.

    The Post published this yesterday afternoon, yet the infamous, deplorable Keith Olbermann went on the air anyhow with his phony "leaked first to Fox" story. The Olbypologists will claim, oh he didn't have time to hear about the Post's second report. Well he's had a full 24 hours to hear about it, read it, and get it right. But tonight Edward R Olbermoronn let his smears stand, with not one syllable of retraction, correction, or apology. So we enter into the record yet Another Olbermann Lie.

    MisterMeter

    Olbermann's book The book that bears Olbermann's name is #19,726 on amazon, while "Culture Warrior" has risen to #1,012. (It's that 2-for-$25 sale!) Barnes & Noble lists the OlbyTome at #48,083; O'Reilly's book is #1,453 there, and is one of the top five books of 2006 per Publishers Weekly. "Chicken and Waffles" Olbermann had what for him passes as a Big Night on Tuesday. He came in a distant second. Of course, he still lost overwhelmingly to his nemesis the eeevil Mr Bill, both in total viewers and in the coveted, pivotal, much-beloved, critical, all-important "key demo". Tonight's MisterMeter reading: 7 [HIGH]


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (95) | | View blog reactions

    95 Comments

    O'Reilly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Waterloo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    what happened, Keith?

    DoD Announces Recruiting and Retention Numbers for FY 2007


    The Department of Defense announced today its recruiting and retention statistics for the Active and Reserve components for Fiscal Year 2007.

    · Active Duty Recruiting Fiscal Year 2007. All Services met or exceeded their recruiting goals for FY 2007.

    Annual – End of Fiscal Year 2007 Accessions Goal Percent
    Army 80,407 80,000 101
    Navy 37,361 37,000 101
    Marine Corps 35,603 35,576 100
    Air Force 27,801 27,801 100


    · Active Duty Retention. Retention remains extremely strong in the active force with all Services having met or exceeded their aggregate year-to-date targets. The Marine Corps surpassed its overall aggregate reenlistment mission (110%) allowing them to exceed their FY07 targeted end strength by a comfortable margin. Air Force final information is pending.

    Reserve Forces Accessions Fiscal Year 2007. Four of the six Reserve components met or exceeded their accession goals for FY 2007.

    Annual – End of Fiscal Year 2007 Quantity – YTD
    Accessions Goal Percent
    Army National Guard 66,652 70,000 95
    Army Reserve 35,734 35,505 101
    Navy Reserve 10,627 10,602 100
    Marine Corps Reserve 7,959 7,256 110
    Air National Guard 9,975 10,690 93
    Air Force Reserve 7,110 6,834 104


    Damit!!!!!!!!

    Another prime example of an Olbermann lie. Will Blindrat and SLOB still claim we can not produce and Olbermann lie? I know blindrat is still riding around on his short bus trying to think of a way to spin this. ABC showed the Osama bin Laden video first. So it was not leaked to FoxNews. Olbermann clearly lied. All you Olbermann fans need to admit he lied.

    Olby must have missed the ACTUAL MALICE lecture at College.

    I caught the beginning and thought it was funny how he explained how they wanted to push back the time required to obtain a warrant, then 20 seconds later called them "warrantless searches."

    amazing what passes for Journalism...

    Al Jazeera in Secaucus....

    Golly, I was really hoping Keith would follow up that item from Tucker Carlson's show on MSNBC this evening and have Ann Coulter on to discuss that report about John Edwards' affair (/sarcasm).

    You neocons had better check your talking points when it comes to SCHIP:

    "...The critics accused Graeme’s father, Halsey, a self-employed woodworker, of choosing not to provide insurance for his family of six, even though he owned his own business. They pointed out that Graeme attends an expensive private school. And they asserted that the family’s home had undergone extensive remodeling, and that its market value could exceed $400,000.

    One critic, in an e-mail message to Graeme’s mother, Bonnie, warned: “Lie down with dogs, and expect to get fleas.” As it turns out, the Frosts say, Graeme attends the private school on scholarship. The business that the critics said Mr. Frost owned was dissolved in 1999. The family’s home, in the modest Butchers Hill neighborhood of Baltimore, was bought for $55,000 in 1990 and is now worth about $260,000, according to public records. And, for the record, the Frosts say, their kitchen counters are concrete.

    Certainly the Frosts are not destitute. They also own a commercial property, valued at about $160,000, that provides rental income. Mr. Frost works intermittently in woodworking and as a welder, while Mrs. Frost has a part-time job at a firm that provides services to publishers of medical journals. Her job does not provide health coverage.

    Under the Maryland child health program, a family of six must earn less than $55,220 a year for children to qualify. The program does not require applicants to list their assets, which do not affect eligibility.

    In a telephone interview, the Frosts said they had recently been rejected by three private insurance companies because of pre-existing medical conditions. “We stood up in the first place because S-chip really helped our family and we wanted to help other families,” Mrs. Frost said.

    “We work hard, we’re honest, we pay our taxes,” Mr. Frost said, adding, “There are hard-working families that really need affordable health insurance.”

    Democrats, including the House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, have risen to the Frosts’ defense, saying they earn about $45,000 a year and are precisely the type of working-poor Americans that the program was intended to help..."

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/10/washington/10memo.html?ei=5124&en=d41598d005a48790&ex=1349755200&adxnnl=1&partner=permalink&exprod=permalink&adxnnlx=1192104042-1xIzelvtj7T1NpfgxLK6xw

    Just heads up they fianlly put CountDown on Jump the shark. Defenitly a day one Jumper.

    Just heads up they fianlly put CountDown on Jump the shark. Defenitly a day one Jumper.

    Take a closer look, blindrat....

    For almost 5 years, the Frosts decided not to invest in health insurance for their children, PRIOR to the tragic accident. Instead, they chose to buy commercial real estate on top of their mortgage, and run a small business of their own without providing health insurance for themselves...They are hardly, "working poor." With a net worth estimated at 500,000 they are not even lower middle class.

    The Frosts made choices....they could have afforded the monthly payments for healthcare for their children prior to the accident but chose not to.....In addition, they just remodeled their home and the equity in their home is well over $200,000.

    Also, Mrs. Frost was an employee of the family's company....Most people I know who choose to start their own business usually have one spouse continue in a job that provides the health insurance coverage and this seems to be a logical, reasonable and RESPONSIBLE way to provide for one's children.....The Frosts CHOSE not to do this as well.

    Lastly, Bush was ready to sign the identical SCHIP plan that helped The Frosts, so their outcry is mute becasue the plan backed by Bush would STILL allow middle-class people like the Frosts maintain their middle-class lifestyle on the government dollar. The new SCHIP plan is being expanded to include ADULTS in their early 20's in familys with yearly incomes up to 80,000/year.... again people who could afford monthly health insurance premiums. I think this is ridiculous and unnecessary and Bush is correct in vetoing such a needless expansion that only feeds the entitlement attitude of today's middle-class American.

    So, the Frosts made irresponsible and selfish choices, they could afford monthly premiums to provide a basic need for their children AND Bush was ready to sign the SCHIP program that still could cover people like the Frosts ANYWAY, but is against the expansion of the program to even more upper-middle class families that should and are able to make responsible choices and pay for their own necessities.

    Sorry blindrat, you are ill-informed, again. The leftist ruling elite chose the wrong 12 year-old to demagogue this issue....I am sure they will try harder to manipulate us all better next time!

    Ah, cee,

    I can see that you are a proponent of the Hippocratic oath, son. Not only are you and advocate of torture, but you also advocate people liquidating their homes to pay parasites, such as yourself...

    Read the Times article all the way through, child. They make fifty thousand a year and have been turned down for insurance at least three times. SCHIP is not only valuable for paying for health insurance, it is valuable in that it ALLOWS people who have been turned down to get health insurance so that leeches, such as your noble self, don't suck them dry...

    And, if ya don't mind, child...where did you get YOUR information?

    Rodent- your reading inability scares me. They have been turned down because they NOW want insurance AFTER they have been diagnosed with the illness.

    Ignorant libs like you probably see no problem with people signing up for auto insurance after a car accident, and expecting Allstate to pay for damage done retrospect.

    Idiot!

    I get my information from the same article.....

    "The family’s home, in the modest Butchers Hill neighborhood of Baltimore, was bought for $55,000 in 1990 and is now worth about $260,000, according to public records."

    Equity = 200,000

    "In a telephone interview, the Frosts said they had recently been rejected by three private insurance companies because of pre-existing medical conditions."

    Note the word, RECENTLY, blindrat....What about the time before their children were in the accident?

    "The House and Senate approved legislation to expand the child health program by $35 billion over five years. President Bush, who proposed a lower increase, vetoed the bill last week. Mr. Bush said the Democrats’ plan was fiscally unsound and would raise taxes; the Democrats say he is willing to spend billions on the Iraq war but not on health care for American children."

    See blindrat, Bush is prepared to sign a more modest increase in the program....The Frosts would still be eligable, so why are they complaining about the Veto?....Get me a family that make 80K a year and lets see if they can afford insurance premiums to cover their ADULT CHILDREN, if you want to have a real example of who the democrats want to expand this program to cover.

    And the rest is from a clearly written piece by Michelle Malkin in THE POST. Try to refute what she claims, blindrat....

    "A few weeks ago, Democrat Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid lured two young children to the public spotlight to help him pass a massive expansion of government health insurance. Gemma and Graeme Frost, 9 and 12 years old respectively, were severely injured in a car accident three years ago. Their parents obtained government health care through the non-meansassets-tested Children’s Health Insurance Program in Maryland. President Bush’s veto doesn’t change that. And there’s the rub.

    "Because liberal lawmakers cannot honestly defend their expansion plans as bona fide aid to the needy, they have surrounded themselves with the Frosts and other kiddie human shields to deflect any tough scrutiny. As they push for an override of the president’s veto, scheduled for Oct. 18, the desperate Dems will shamelessly invoke the Absolute Moral Authority kiddie card to attack their critics for “attacking the children.”

    "After 12-year-old Graeme Frost delivered the Democrat radio address last week, which was penned for him by Senate staffers, conservatives on the FreeRepublic.com forum and across the Internet asked the questions the mainstream media wouldn’t ask about the family’s financial situation. The couple claims an annual combined annual income of about $45,000. Neither the Democrats nor the Baltimore Sun indicate how they verified that assertion before circulating it.

    "What is verifiable: The Frosts own a home in Baltimore purchased for $55,000 sixteen years ago–and now worth an estimated $300,000. That’s a lot of equity. In addition, the children’s father, Halsey Frost, owns commercial real estate and his own small business, but chose not to buy health insurance for himself and his wife, whom he hired as an employee. She now apparently works freelance at a medical publishing firm, which also reportedly doesn’t offer insurance. Gemma and Graeme both attend expensive private schools; the Frosts have two other school-age children. Reid’s staff says Gemma and Graeme receive tuition breaks. But it’s not clear when those scholarships were instituted and/or whether the other two receive tuition aid as well. Moreover, Frost’s family comes from considerable means. The children’s maternal grandfather was an engineering executive. Their paternal grandparents hail from affluent Bronxville, New York, where the grandfather is a prominent facilities management consultant and chairman of the municipal planning board.

    "In other words: The public trough is not Halsey Frost’s last and only resort.

    "The accident was horrible. The children deserve much sympathy and compassion. But this family made choices. Choices have consequences. Taxpayers of lesser means should not be forced to subsidize them.

    "The Frosts claim it would cost them more per month than their mortgage, reportedly $1,200 a month, to buy private insurance. But insurance bloggers quickly found available plans for a family of six with premiums as low as $452/month.

    "That’s almost a third of the price quoted in the [Baltimore Sun] article,” wrote Bob Vineyard at InsureBlog. “Doesn’t anyone bother to check the facts?”"


    ###
    So blindrat, people who choose to maintain a near 300,00 home as well as commercial real estate are "working poor?" No, I am not a parasite....these people are because they could have found relief from their dilemma many other ways other than putting theit hand out to the federal government....especially before a tragic accident caused the crisis. They chose not to provide for the future of their family and I do not appreciate you trying to smear me while excusing other's irresponsibility.

    And how about the fact that the Frosts would still be getting their SCHIP benefit if Bush got what he wanted....a smaller increase in the program that does not include people making up to 80K per year?


    cee,

    Sad that the medical profession has low-lives such as yourself. Odd that you think that a family that earns fifty thousand dollars a year can afford health insurance even without a preexisting condition, son. I would imagine that a carpenter, who gets paid by the job, has to be careful about cash flow. If they had to pay medical care for two children with brain injuries, whatever is left of the two hundred thousand would be suck up and your bill collectors would be knocking down their doors...

    A quarter of your income just in case someone in your family might get injured may seem like a BRILLIANT idea to you, boy. And, because you are responsible for people's health (which I have trouble believing because my GP would NEVER have the time that you have) I find your lack of logic and intelligence positively frightening...

    And, we BOTH know what Bush wants. He wants NINETY-FIVE percent coverage of the poor before covering the next level. A shame that you omitted that, but dishonesty is a neocon trait. And, several governors have stated that this is NOT feasible. Wow! Guess it'd be THEIR FAULT, eh son?

    YOU calling me an "idiot" is rich, boy...

    Ever notice that the farther blindrat slips away from the facts of the case - the more "sons" and "childs" he throws in. Its precious when cee smacks him down with facts. He then resorts to namecalling and rhetoric. You are a patheric seeing impared pest. Stick to the facts.

    PS> did he call you an idiot? You should read better, it would enhance your pathetic life.

    Ah, the shit-assed draft dodger speaks. But wait! She has nothing to say. The pretend engineer is just sounding off to let us know that she is alive...

    I repeat rodent!

    You said
    "YOU calling me an "idiot" is rich, boy..."

    I ask,
    So did cee call you an idiot?

    Blindrat is just another example of the idiots that the left panders to. Can't read.

    blindrat,

    There are two able bodied adults in this beautiful family called the Frosts...They both choose not to be gainfully employed with a company that provides medical insurance.....Stop lying and stop ignoring facts....They were irresponsible prior to the accident and now claim they cannot get coverage because of pre-existing conditions?....The whole family? including the other healthy children? You believe this tripe?

    And you still IGNORE the fact that SCHIP will still help people like the Frosts if renewed....totally blowing your argument and the leftist ruling class' demogoguery out of the water! This poor 12 yo would continue to be covered 100% if the democrats would compromise with Bush.....but they (and you) want an issue instead.

    The Govvernors you talk about are political appeasers as well....Appeasers of an ever growing entitlement society that you obviously have been a charter member of for decades, blindrat. No, sorry....I believe in families being responsible and reasonable in their choices and lifestyles according to their incomes and abilities. The Frosts even have well-to-do relatives that could have helped....Do I see anyone looking into the grandparents of these fine children caring for their progeny? I know my family would come and help in a crisis and help....and I would not have allowed the exposure the Frosts allowed PRIOR to the accident.

    Personally attacking me is yet another sign that you have waded into another issue you know nothing about blindrat. Rebutting your weak arguments takes me about 5 minutes between patients and I can assure you that as I work hard to provide for my family, my patients are getting quality care and compassion.

    From both sides of his mouth he'll drool
    He's NBC's consummate tool
    Weird obsession with Fox
    And still sniffing jocks
    Real journalists know Keith's a fool

    Wow! Cee completely ignored my point about paying a quarter of one's income just in case they need someone like himself. That must make him feel very important.

    Moreover, it is your side that started villifying the Frosts. It is your side that started making the harrassing phone calls and sending out lies about the family.

    Look at it logically, son: Either medical care is important enough to spend a quarter of your income on; or, insurance is a ripoff...either way, the case for socialized medicine is made...

    As for their "choices", you have no idea what their circumstances are, boy. Take half your salary for medical insurance? Good call...

    Seems like YOU are the one speaking about something that he knows nothing about...

    ? 1/4 of income ?

    Not quite, blindrat....

    Prior to the accident, the frosts could have afforded health insurance according to

    http://insureblog.blogspot.com/2007/09/45000-and-no-insurance.html

    The Frost family has a combined annual income of about $45,000, said Bonnie Frost. She and her husband have priced private health insurance, but they say it would cost them more per month than their mortgage - about $1,200 a month. Neither parent has health insurance through work.

    $1200 per month for a family of 6 in Baltimore. Really? What are they smoking?

    A check of a quote engine for zip code 21250 (Baltimore) finds a plan for $641 with a $0 deductible and $20 doc copays.

    Adding a deductible of $750 (does not apply to doc visits) drops the premium to $452. That’s almost a third of the price quoted in the article. Doesn’t anyone bother to check the facts?


    ###
    Does not seem insuring their family would cost a quarter of their income, blindrat. Again, some basic research and one finds that these poor people the democrats claim are "working poor," are not.

    And what about the fact that Mrs. Frost could work for a company that provides health insurance coverage but chose not to?

    Oh, and do not claim anyone else is responsible for the logical reaction and questions raised here other than the leftist ruling elite who paraded these people as proof Bush was hurting children....The democrats know no shame using their military service as a political tool along with duped children and their parents as political props.

    >>Adding a deductible of $750 (does not apply to doc visits) drops the premium to $452. That’s almost a third of the price quoted in the article. Doesn’t anyone bother to check the facts?

    Yeah, why don't other people check their facts with somebody's blog?

    Did anyone check the propoganda the democrats offered. Yes- the blogs!

    Now from a REAL source:

    "...On average, health insurance for a family cost $10,880 this year, with the employer paying $8,167 and the worker $2,713, the survey found. The total cost almost exactly matches the total annual earnings of a person working full time at the minimum wage, the survey noted..."

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/09/14/AR2005091400693.html

    And, this was 2005, children.

    Oh no anon....the only blogs that can be used as references are blue blogs that post any gossip about any neocon blindrat judges worthy of his disdain.....

    Putting 12 yo children or even smaller children with little red wagons out in front instead of fashioning legislation like real leaders do....sitting down and rationally discussing it, is the left's way now.....

    Gotta love it!

    cee knows that I've never used a blog as a reference...

    And, cee ignored my post, of course.

    I accept your surrender, boy. Time for you to attach some leeches to some hillbilly somewhere...

    Look at the times of posts, blindrat...my post was not in response to yours only 2 minutes prior.

    I have no problem believing the price quote at InsureBlog because they have no reason to lie. You antiquated quote is only an average nationawide and not a specific quote for a family living in Baltimore MD.

    Also, you ignore the fact that either spouse could work for a company and receive helath insurance as part of their compensation. Being responsible for your own family is a basic value that I guess you just want to ignore.

    Sorry blindrat, your use of the upper-middle class Frosts shows us all how much of a shill you are. Oh, and again, these fine people would still qualify for SCHIP if the program was continued as Bush wants it to without growth to include even wealthier families.

    You seem to only like to respond to snipets then make not how I respond.....You are a hypocrite, blindrat.

    Reading is fundamental - rodent, try it.

    cee,

    I apologize for not responding to everything, son; however, there is only so much bullshit one can respond to before it becomes a full-time job.

    When it comes down to it, child, you got your info from a blog; whereas mine was from a news article produced from information given by an insurance company.

    I understand that the Frosts were already covered; however, it was YOUR side and you yourself that insists that they can make it work (strangely, the forty five million uninsured might disagree with your astute analysis)...

    You don't know the woman's experience, whether she needs a parttime job to be home with the kids, etc...and construction firms don't tend to offer carpenters health insurance...

    You are ignorant, child. That is sad...

    I declare cee the winner.

    Take it back to your hole in the wall rat boy!!!

    No, blindrat...the classification of them as "working poor" is false and should be challenged....Assets equalling 500,000 makes one upper-middle class, even if the person who holds those assets are unable to easily liquidate them....The Frosts chose to have a mortgage, remodel their home, and own commercial property BEFORE investing in healthcare for themselves and their children.

    The Democrats who placed them up as examples are to blame for lying about them....they are not poor....they are middle-class. They even have wealthy relatives that should and could help them in their tragedy.

    Lastly, until such time that the democrats take the political risk and implement the elimination of the private payor system and erect a federal single payor system, their half measures and demogoguery about the issue IS JUST LIKE THEIR TIMIDITY AND DEMOGOGUERY regarding Iraq and the war on terror.....

    I have NO respect for it and you should not either, blindrat....Your defense of their silly and worthless tactics simply shows you are as pathetic as they are and I am proud Bush did not succumb to the emotional and irrational aruments made with little red wagons and 12 yo boys giving radio addresses.

    The democrats see an election issue that palys to the lowest common denominator of economic fear and greed in our country. Shame.

    Either take the plunge and socialize the system or compromise with the President and maintain the status quo....

    Half measures are not leadership.

    Ah! The usual cee...

    Like the Iraq war, you spend half the time complaining about antiwar democrats and half complaining that the democrats are too timid...

    Shows that you don't really have a moral base to work from, eh?

    Remember that fable Blindrat told about Keith no lying. We Keith was caught in another Wopper about Fox News showing the Bin Laden tape first whe ABC actually showed the tape first. Blindrat has yet to recoginize this lie. Blindrat now owns this lie as well.

    I have a strong moral base...in opposition to both goals of precipitous withdrawal from an ally and democracy and socialized medicine which robs people of liberty and choice.

    I simply do not like the cowardly, manipulative and covert way the left attempts to maneuver through these two issues....

    Political risk is anathema to you and your ilk because you know how easily you have been marginalized in the last 40 years when average centrist Americans see the results of your world-view.

    And I enjoy pointing it out every chance I get.

    Blindbat spends ALL of his time defending the enemy and ALL of it's causes.

    cee,

    Let's see: You offered be a quote from a random insurance company and I offered you a real average...

    You don't respect the democracts because they don't try to enact legislation that you don't like...

    You think that the majority party in the congress is "marginalized"...

    And, of course, it doesn't bother you that people spend a massive chunk of their incomes just in case they need a doctor. That seems like a good system to you. Kinda like if firemen charged you a hundred thousand dollars to put out a fire, so you spend five hundred a month on the off chance you have a fire...BRILLIANT!

    Its called responsibility for your actions....
    The family CHOSE not to buy insurance and had an accident.
    They knew the risk! Played craps and lost!

    Rat's fire analogy is so idiotic, it requires no response.

    So rodent- Isn't your subsidized public transportation outside waiting for you now?

    I notice that our visually challenged rodent has not once addressed me about this problem although I am the only poster here who has written about being in the situation and specifically addressed him.

    Could he be selectively blind?

    Grammie

    Blindrat has also failed to address the fact the pregnant women from Canada must travel to the U.S. to deliver their babies because Canada cannot afford the supplies and technology to deliver at risk deliveries.

    I don't know why blindrat is so upset, as we and our government have been taking care of him since the day he was born.

    Maybe it's because he's not making millions like the other anti-Americans "heroes" he adores who also rip America apart. You know like "employee Riverstein," "Barbara Criestand," "Bill Moaner," and the king of all spoiled brats..."Keith Olberchild".

    How much more do you want from me blindrat, as I don't think I have much left after giving what I have to the other slackers who are crying about not getting enough for their food stamps, welfare, schools, health care, etc.

    It is a privledge to live in this country, and if you don't like it then why the hell are you continually asking for more?

    I mean I'm working two jobs as it is to support you and your kind, and I think that you could at least appreciate it.

    If not then just get the fuck out, and learn what it is to truly suffer. I bet you make twice as much as me, and I haven't one complaint except for the crybabies like you who incessantly ask for more from our government and me.

    Great site!

    Would you be interested in a Link Exchange with The Internet Radio Network? At the IRN you can listen for free to over 40 of America's top Talk Shows via Free Streaming Audio!!

    http://netradionetwork.com

    I pay 40% of my income directly to the govt. from my paycheck, and pay nearly 8% of my disposable income in sales tax And what I have left I have to pay another 10% in property taxes... yet you freaks want me to pay even more to cover the health insurance of people who'd rather party and skip classes (or quit school) while I studied hard thru 17 years of school? Stop the bleeding. No socialized medicine!

    rumor is DoucheBag has Hitlery Clintoon on tonight
    Will be hard hitting interview I am sure
    Wonder if DoucheBag wil ask her about her Hsu connections?

    So, I guess educated means to you (12:52) that one must feel good about giving as much as one can to the undeserving and slackers of the world.

    That in being "educated" that means that I went to 4 years of college just to placate the babies who refuse to accept their own responsibilities in life.

    Unfortunately, unlike you who probably had your "daddy" pay for you education, I still have to pay off my loans, support my wife and kids, while also worrying about the socialization of America.

    Like I said, I'm not complaining, as I love my life and my country, and my only complaint is that people like you and blindrat can't see the forest because of the trees.

    Again, go to another country since you obviously hate this one so much, and then see how that country will help you and yours.

    Every thing I ever got from this country I took as a gift and a blessing, which is why I feel I owe it so much, but when it comes to leeches who just want to suck it dry, and me, because of their own personal agenda's is when I get mad.

    What did you do with your sheepskin after you wiped your ass with it? Donate it to the "National Socialistic Party?" Or otherwise known as the Nazi's...

    I actually am a good guy, and give more tham most when it comes to charities and to the poor, but I don't like being forced to give. I'd like to give when I have it, not when I don't.

    I am happy, and because I worry about my kids future doesn't make me bitter, just wise to what is going on.

    Giving to the federal government is not "charity" it is extortion. Lining the pockets of politicians and government agencies does not help the poor.

    Taxes should go to pay for national defense and not every hair brained scheme Hillary Clinton thinks up.

    The war will end- the war debt will end- BUT socialized medicine is a broken nut the we will pay for hundreds of years! Its simple you simpletons!

    I wait hours for intelligent rebuttal and the best I get is from the Mensa Member at 3:40PM?

    Oh well, onto another subject, like a portion of COUNTDOWN last night.....

    OLBERMANN: When the far right warns us we have to sacrifice the lives of freedom and soldiers because there are actually people somewhere who are willing to send kids out as suicide bombers? They don‘t see that they are cousins to those people, do they? That they are willing to attack a 12-year-old boy, post his address on line, almost encouraging some psychopath to threaten him or worse.

    MADDOW: Yes, 12 year old Graham (sp) Frost meet Cindy Sheehan meet 9/11 widows, meet Michael J. Fox and the kids who are targeted by Mark Folly and John Murtha. I mean Graham Frost, is a 12-year-old now joins an esteemed list of Americans who have been personally attacked, personally slimed and called liars and cowards and frauds and threatened for daring to publicly espouse a view that the right disagrees with. Just when you think you have found the person who they can‘t possibly slime, I don‘t know, says a 12-year-old kid just out of a coma, turns out, yeah, the bar does actually go that low. It‘s just astonishing.


    ###
    Excuse me as I act like wannawipe.....

    HAHAHAHAH?!?!?!.....Graeme meet

    Cindy Sheehan
    meet 9/11 widows,
    meet Michael J. Fox,
    and the kids who are targeted by Mark Folly,
    and John Murtha!!

    This is supposed to be intellegent discussion of goverment policy......"the kids who are targeted by Mark Foley?"

    What a bunch of silly demogoguery!

    Oh and let's talk about Cindy Sheehan....

    The woman was a hero and lauded by the press, Olbermann and the democrats when she protested against President Bush in Crawford, Texas....but now there are such types outside Speaker Pelosi's house and we instead get this.....

    "I had, for five months, people sitting outside my home, going into my garden in San Francisco, angering neighbors, hanging their clothes from trees, building all kinds of things -- Buddhas? I don't know what they were -- couches, sofas, chairs, permanent living facilities on my front sidewalk." [said Speaker Pelosi]

    Unsmilingly, she continued: "If they were poor and they were sleeping on my sidewalk, they would be arrested for loitering, but because they have 'Impeach Bush' across their chest, it's the First Amendment."

    We have to make responsible decisions in the Congress that are not driven by the dissatisfaction of anybody who wants the war to end tomorrow," Pelosi told the gathering at the Sofitel, arranged by the Christian Science Monitor. Though crediting activists for their "passion," Pelosi called it "a waste of time" for them to target Democrats. "They are advocates," she said. "We are leaders."


    ###
    Hypocrisy!

    Again, leaders who use poor duped proxies instead of rational debate and persuasion to advance an agenda....Sheehan, Frost, Fox, Murtha, 9/11 widows....yep....this is the anti-American left's tactics....use people and throw 'em away after their usefulness has passed....

    Are any far leftists on this site supporting Cindy Sheehan in her quest to unseat Speaker Pelosi?

    No? I did not think so......

    Again, I'll repeat.....cut the funds.....bring the troops home now!

    And this is my post today, the 1,625th day since the declaration of Mission Accomplished in Iraq.....

    I am cee, good night and good luck.

    "I'd tell you that the Democrats are talking a good game, but they're not even doing that. Everybody in Congress has to understand something: If they continue to fund this war, it's not just the President who owns it. They own it, too." Sgt. Liam Madden

    "There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration's policies in Iraq. Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back." NYT 1/28/07

    "I think the Vietnamese are better off in Vietnam," George McGovern - NEWSWEEK

    "Lefties: Leave these pathetic drowning rats alone to stew in each other's juices. Get yourselves out in the street and fight this criminal administration in ways that really mean something, and that are noted by more than a handful of keyboard heroes!" Sir Loin of Beef

    "American liberals need to face these truths: The demand for self-government was and remains strong in Iraq despite all our mistakes and the violent efforts of al Qaeda, Sunni insurgents and Shiite militias to disrupt it." DEMOCRAT Bob Kerrey

    "If we end up saying that because these people are committing these acts of terrorism in Iraq or Afghanistan, that we shouldn't have done the removal of Saddam or the removal of the Taliban, then we are making a fundamental mistake about our own future, about security, about the values we should be defending in the world." TONY BLAIR

    "You can't bring the troops home if you give George Bush $100 billion to wage this war. You're not supporting them. You're keeping them in harm's way." CINDY SHEEHAN

    "There is no doubt ... that Al Qaeda is operating in Iraq. There is no doubt that we've had to take very strong measures against them. And there is no doubt that the Iraqi security forces have got to be strong enough to be able to withstand not just the violence that has been between the Sunni and the Shia population and the Sunni insurgency, but also Al Qaeda itself." GORDON BROWN

    "People of America: the world is following your news in regards to your invasion of Iraq, for people have recently come to know that, after several years of tragedies of this war, the vast majority of you want it stopped. Thus, you elected the Democratic Party for this purpose, but the Democrats haven't made a move worth mentioning. On the contrary, they continue to agree to the spending of tens of billions to continue the killing and war there." OSAMA BIN LADEN

    "Al Qaeda really hurt us, but not as much as Rupert Murdoch has hurt us, particularly in the case of Fox News. Fox News is worse than Al Qaeda--worse for our society. It's as dangerous as the Ku Klux Klan ever was."
    KEITH OLBERMANN

    "Thinking such as your's is a cancer on our nation that needs to be cut out." MIKE posted 10/4/07 7:02PM

    BTW the money quote was....

    "Just when you think you have found the person who they can‘t possibly slime, I don‘t know, says a 12-year-old kid just out of a coma, turns out, yeah, the bar does actually go that low."


    ###
    The radical left thought The Frosts were the perfect foil against those who want to hold the line on increasing federal spending for middle-class entitlement programs? Oh boy, what a great admission of their tactics!

    Oh, and I cannot allow this to pass without comment...another Olbermann gem....

    OLBERMANN: I asked this question rhetorically in the beginning of the show, but there is something almost inhuman about this where you do not draw a line where a Michelle Malkin can happily report that she has gone to this kid‘s house and gone to check out why they are lying? You know, it‘s the Democrats‘ fault for putting them out here. What happened to the humanity in these people, these creatures who look like human beings like the rest of us but certainly don‘t act that way?


    ###
    "these people, these CREATURES who look like human beings like THE REST OF US but certainly don't act that way?.....Oh my.....Mr. Olbermann has decided to continue down his Nazi path to basically dehumanize those he despises....

    "creatures who look like human beings?"

    Classic Olbermann!

    Another intelliget rebuttal from the likes of Sir Loin of Milquetoast, blidrat, whiney mikey and wannawipe at 4:10PM!!!!!

    Terrific! Classy! Cogent!

    cee, in case it wasn't obvious enough, clucker is back at 4:28. She'll be here all day long calling people liars, telling them they are wrong with not one shred of proof and attacking anyone on the right that makes a spelling error or typo. Some of that stuff mike likes to call "perspective."

    Yeah, it is funny.

    My office keyboard is wireless and despite changing the batteries, letters are still dropped, like in bliNdrat and intelligeNt.

    But I am back home now and any spelling errors will be from my brain....Like Springstein.....right mental midget?*

    (Damn slimy jews trying to make the scruffy man who makes me cry a hebe!)

    "Are any far leftists on this site supporting Cindy Sheehan in her quest to unseat Speaker Pelosi?

    No? I did not think so......"

    You know, Phari-cee, we can't answer you as you type -you have to post the message first. But I guess actually waiting for answers makes you fantasy world that much harder to maintain.

    I definitly support Sheehan in her efforts to make the Democratic leadership uneasy.

    SLOB,

    I figured you would have a crush on Momma Moonbat. But you might have to duel Ron Paul to get a taste of that.

    If the Religious Reich would just practice good wholesome old fashioned sodomy, they wouldn't have to resort to such extreme measures to get off.
    Posted by: The Smirking Chimp at October 11, 2007 3:24 PM

    Let’s be like the atheist in Cleveland who decided to bring a gun to school and start shooting people because they didn't believed in God.
    He was just following the example of the peaceful atheist in Columbine who decided to start killing their class mates to get right with Darwin.

    Dumb Fuck,

    If I told you I would have to kill you, too.

    After I get gay marriage passed I can start working on this.

    MAASTRICHT, Netherlands, Oct. 11 (UPI) -- The University of Maastricht in the Netherlands is awarding a doctorate to a researcher who wrote a paper on marriages between humans and robots.

    David Levy, a British artificial intelligence researcher at the college, wrote in his thesis, "Intimate Relationships with Artificial Partners," that trends in robotics and shifting attitudes on marriage are likely to result in sophisticated robots that will eventually be seen as suitable marriage partners.

    Levy's conclusion was based on about 450 publications in the fields of psychology, sexology, sociology, robotics, materials science, artificial intelligence, gender studies and computer-human interaction.

    The thesis examines human attitudes toward affection, love and sexuality and concluded that the findings are just as applicable to human interaction with robots of the future as they are to the relationships between humans of today.

    Sorry Loin, I should try to be more patient.

    You want to talk about the professional equivalent of farting into a hurricane, I submit Keith, who night after night goes on his little cable access show and farts his spiel about fox news being evil, O reily and waterloo.....He huffs and puffs and the house of murdoch just wont blow over for him

    I wonder if he curls up in his room at night like Marlon brando in apocalypse now just chanting to himself "fox news, the horror, the horror".....what an absolute ass. he now has fallen in the category of being mentally challenged

    I know the blowholes who post here like to tell you fox news is whats wrong with the world, those are the same narrow minded idiots like keith who cant think for themselves and need people to do the thinking for them

    Ketih, keep on huffing and puffing man.....The house of murdoch is as strong as ever

    Ever wish you had a man as president?

    "WASHINGTON - The U.S. Army met its recruiting goals for the last year but enlisted thousands of new soldiers with criminal records and fewer who have earned high school diplomas, according to figures released Wednesday.

    The spike of new enlistees given "character" waivers for fiscal 2007 continues a steady upward trend in the number of recruits with past arrests and convictions allowed into the Army since the start of the war in Iraq.

    More than 11 percent of the Army recruits needed waivers for problems with the law -- up from 7.9 percent the previous year and more than double the percentage in 2003, the year the U.S. invaded Iraq. Maj. Gen. Thomas Bostick, commander of the U.S. Army Recruiting Command, stressed that a vast majority, about 87 percent, of those allowed in with waivers had misdemeanors for such offenses as joy riding or violating curfew. Most faced little punishment beyond community service for their actions, Bostick said.

    Related links
    Waivers more common Graphic But at the same time, the number of enlistees with felony convictions and arrests in their pasts has increased. In 2003, the Army allowed 459 enlistees with felony arrests and convictions into the service compared to 1,620 this past year. The startling figures come at a time when the Army is trying to grow amid persistent questions about how the armed forces can increase force size during a time of war without significantly lowering the quality of recruits..."

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-recruit11oct11,0,4222162.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

    10:01 More evidence blindbat defends and supports the enemy.

    This is from Blindrat's link:

    "David Chu, the undersecretary of defense for personnel and readiness, defended the waiver policy and said that the services are stringent in their screening process while at the same time careful not to penalize someone for a youthful indiscretion.

    "That's a pretty tough standard," he said. "Not to be cheeky about this, but [if] we apply that standard to our legislative overseers, a significant fraction would need waivers to join the United States military.".

    Grammie

    Blindrat wants felons to have waivers to vote but he does not want them in the military. Logic please? Its Olby Logic, what ever will get Hillary elected is justified.

    Grammie,

    This is the same screening process that allowed the military to avoid treating thousands of soldiers for undetected preexisting conditions...

    The upshot is that the army is dropping its standards because the public no longer is fooled about the war...

    Factor still argues by telling others what they think. Easier than facts, son. Did your brain skip the part about less education in this new crop. Evidence that Bush supports the enemy as if arming and funding them wasn't enough...

    This is the same screening process that allowed the military to avoid treating thousands of soldiers for undetected preexisting conditions...

    I thought you argued that the war cause the conditions? Now are you stating that there were pre-conditions?

    Not at all, Sharon...

    The army stated that these were the pre-conditions. That has nothing to do with other cases of PTSD...

    Looks like blindbat has dug himself another hole he can't get out of. Just another day at OW.

    So, the reason why the military has been able to meet its recruitment numbers was to add lowlifes and those with pre-existing mental conditions (different people than those who later suffer from PTSD). This all means that Bush is supporting the enemy...

    Maybe if you visit soldiers in Walter Reed, you should ask for a background check to see if they are worthy of your sympathy.

    I don't think blindbat would get anywhere near a soldier. He would probably wet himself if he did.

    rk is too stupid to remember that I work on a military base...

    I get the feeling you are tight lipped with your "I hate the military and love the enemy" point of view. Just curious, have you earned one penny of the money you are paid while you are supposed to be working?

    rk,

    I don't hate the military. Around here a LOT of people see what Bush is doing to the military, son. My father was a career military man and Vietnam veteran. I've got more respect and empathy for them than you do, child...

    And, if I didn't keep a clean plate, workwise, I wouldn't still be here, boy...

    What do you do for a living, son?

    Is a "clean plate" code for "not doing shit?" Show me one post you have made in the past in defense of the military. You can't.

    A "clean plate" is an empty in box, child. When you grow up, you might empty wastepaper baskets for people who use them...

    There is no need to defend the military. Show me a post from you where you defend your mother...

    ...or are you against your mother?

    What a dope!

    I've got more respect and empathy for them than you do, child...

    The upshot is that the army is dropping its standards

    Respect, right...

    There is no need to defend the military. Show me a post from you where you defend your mother...

    ...or are you against your mother?

    What a dope!

    Posted by: blindrat at October 12, 2007 3:34 PM


    blindbat, my mother is not the topic at hand, asshole. The military is the topic at hand. You feel no need to defend the military, yet, feel the need to criticise the military on a daily basis? Cowardly. Classic spolbyloon diversion. You can't produce ONE post where you have defended the military, asshole.

    The RODENT has no compunctions about dragging RK's mother in out of the blue and trying to use her as a club. I bet your mama is proud of you, son.

    What was that question?

    Have you no shame, Blindrat?

    Grammie

    blindbat's 3:34 response is reminiscent of "mike's" infamous diversion tactic in which he would ask "do you beat your wife?" when he was backed in a corner with his own words and couldn't defend himself w/out exposing himself.

    October 12, 2007, 1:49 PM
    Cackle-Free Clinton Faces Olbermann
    CBS News' Fernando Suarez reports:

    During the twelve-minute interview, the former first lady chuckled in response to Olbermann. But she never unleashed the highly-scrutinized, overly-analyzed belly laugh known as "the cackle" that has been the focus of national media over the past few weeks. Which raises the question: Has the tightly-managed Clinton campaign put the kibosh on the cackle?

    http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2007/10/12/politics/horserace/entry3361718.shtml

    http://www.bloggernews.net/110921

    But the last 10-15 minutes or so, the #1 in the Countdown, is always total garbage. It’s irrelevant, high school, “Mean Girls” garbage. This is where you get your Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan updates, complete with the shredding of these girls to pieces. They cover American frickin’ Idol almost daily for months at a time. And guests at the end of the show are often just mean people. It’s painful for the soul to watch sometimes. This segment is occasionally good for a “laugh at others because you don’t like yourself” type of laugh, but in general, you’re better off changing the channel.

    Hey, JNTBP, aka AAP, spamming the comments threads is grounds for permanent banning. So please--Please!--keep it up.

    You mean patsy made a comment that was off topic and full of hatred? Under a different name, no less? Shocker.......

    RK, I was shocked, shocked I tell you to learn that the always so correct manners and loving behavior always exhibited by Patsy deserted him.

    If that iconic model of righteousness can crumble we are truly in a uncertain world.

    Grammie

    FUCK YOU! Johnny BU$HWIPE!

    I've got more respect and empathy for them than you do, child...

    The upshot is that the army is dropping its standards

    Respect, right...

    Posted by: Sharon at October 12, 2007 3:35 PM


    I don't understand your position here, Sharon. Are you claiming that the Bush administration has NOT lowered recruitment standards? If that is what you are saying you are easily proven in the wrong - this is explicitly what they have done, in regard to scholastic achievement, criminal records, and other critera.

    It is spurious to suggest that following a policy change like this we will not have a statistically stupider and less trustworthy military. Simply refusing to discuss the matter will not make it irrelevant

    Respect, right.

    Well, Bobo, why don't you give us your opinion of the current economy (this is not the first post you've made about how bad our current economy is) opposed to the greatness of the economy with Jimmy carter at the helm by filling in the statistical rates during the two different administrations.

    I.
    Carter mortgage interest rates:

    Bush's mortgage interest rates:

    II.
    Carter unemployment rates:

    Bush's unemployment rates:

    III.

    Carter interest rates:

    Bush's interest rates:

    IV.
    Carter inflation rates.

    Bush's inflation rates.

    I am hoping that after giving us the statistics you will expound on how BAAAAAAAD the economy is today as opposed to how GOOOOOD it was during Carter's regime.

    Grammie

    Janet, don't hold your breath for anything but a diversion. Straight off of puffington post diversion.

    I know, RK.

    The funny thing is that the disaster of the Carter Admin was such that Chubby Hubby and I were flying high. It was the only time we were in the top income quintile.

    Our mortgage interest rate was less than 4%, we were not in debt and his disastrous energy policy pushed South Louisiana into a boom economy. Everything was booming because so much of the local economy depended on oil exploration and production.

    The closer you were to the oil economy the better you fared. Well over half of our income had always come from the oil and oil support industries and how it went, so went the rest of the economy. Boom timesall around!

    High mortgage and interest rates didn't affect us. Unemployment rates in our area were very low. The high inflation rates didn't affect us because our income soared way beyond them. The high interest rates were actually a bonus on the savings and retirement investments we had and added to at a pretty good clip at that time.

    I am still happy that we both campaigned for Ronaldus Magnificus both times even though his policies ended our little romp. It was fun while it lasted.

    Grammie

    Grammie,

    Since you appear to be one of the more reasonable people on here, and you've been a supporter of the Republican party for such a long period of time, I'm just curious. Does it bother you that your party doesn't represent conservative ideals anymore?

    IF the answer is yes, and you're like the various conservative reps/senators who have suddenly started screaming, "I want my party back," I'd like to ask the same question Bill Maher asked them: Why did you let it be taken from you to begin with?


    (see, I cited my source ;) )

    wow you cons really don't understand the concept of facts do you ?

    this site is a joke !

    Chiv, "Since you appear to be one of the more reasonable people on here"? Thanks for the insult wrapped in a backhanded compliment. :)

    No, I don't think the Party has been hijacked. Plus, exactly who is supposed to have stolen it?

    The following is the order in which I pick my candidates and party.

    !. Defense

    2. Stop illegal immigration. (Fairly recent addition)

    3. Defense

    4. Minimal taxation required to run the country, especially Defense.

    5. Minimal regulation of business, industry and people.

    6. Social issues and laws.

    7. In a tie of the above I would go to overturn Roe V Wade and kick it back it back to the individual states to handle as they see fit.

    I believe that the government that governs least governs best. The closest to that has been the Republicans in my adult life. I don't approve of each and every one and every policy and law they make by a long shot but they give me more of what I want than the Dems have or would.

    That is a broad outline with general principles with much more to them.

    Grammie

    PS I'm unable to access some of the threads. Is anyone else having the problem?