Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    November 8, 2007
    John Gibson Calls Out Keith Olbermann for Lying, Again


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (100) | | View blog reactions

    100 Comments

    "Waterboarding is torture." Oh wait.....

    Great information, NYCU and J$. I really wish Keith Olbermann would allow rebuttals on his show so that his viewers could understand the truth of the situation.

    Oh wait....COUNTDOWN is not a news show....it is an hour representing a leftist fringe echo chamber.....

    Bush is a criminal, criminal, criminal.....

    The USA tortures, tortures, tortures....

    Rudy is a fraud, fraud, fraud........

    Robertson is a hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite....

    O'Reilly is evil, evil, evil......

    Republicans are toast, toast, toast.....

    Democrats are good, good, good.....

    Iraq is lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost, lost.....

    I listened to the clip and didn't realize until then that HRC took credit for having started Media Matters.

    The sportscaster from the toy store
    Reading "news" that sane folks ignore
    MSNBC
    Is Moonbat TV
    And Keith is the Daily Kos whore

    Aint it funny how Keef refers to the 18 year old eskimo gal that cried before congress as a "child"? Meanwhile , he is having a sexual relationship with someone of a similar age. What a stinkin freak this guy is.

    Rudy scares me to death cuz he may very well win in 08.

    John Gibson rocks!

    Yes, Gibson is brilliant! I bet you are insanely jealous over J$'s relationship with Hoot.

    Yo, where is CCurley!

    Yo, where is CCurley!

    ---

    Finally! Someone original and clever on this site. What a nice break from the Bag, the Hag and the Gag.

    Finally! Someone original and clever on this site. What a nice break from the Bag, the Hag and the Gag.

    Posted by: Llarry at November 8, 2007 10:53 AM

    Well, YOU married her... :D

    Methinks that Llarry's colleagues, Mmoe and Ccurley have hit him upside the head with a tire iron once too many times, thus the ever widening chasms in his reasoning.

    Just caught the promo for tonight's countdown.
    The teaser. The headline.

    "Tonight on Countdown the scientific experiments that
    examine whether the sight of Paris Hilton reduces stress
    in mice"

    I can't make this up. It's too good. Especially in light of yesterday's debate when the ultra-intelligent 'trent' insisted that Olbermann tackles only news and Fox News reports on garbage.

    I guess timing is everything, especially when you are talking out of your ass. Lead story- a Paris Hilton experiment? No wonder his ratings are in the toilet. And those that do watch are obviously mental midgets.

    "Tonight on Countdown the scientific experiments that
    examine whether the sight of Paris Hilton reduces stress
    in mice"

    The Edward R. Murrow of our generation, indeed! Great post, benson!

    The key- you can't make this stuff up!
    Obviously the comedy writers are NOT on strike at MSNBC

    Benson,

    Here is more compelling "news" coverage from self-proclaimed "journalist" Keith:

    OLBERMANN: Yes, but are we not talking here about really lowered standards and diminished expectations if that was highly sexually erotic?
    MUSTO: Yes, imagine if they had caught him [Richard Gere] with the gerbil.
    OLBERMANN: Oh.

    "Tonight on Countdown the scientific experiments that
    examine whether the sight of Paris Hilton reduces stress
    in mice"

    Yes, Olbermann tells us America is being destroyed, we're living under fascism, our rights have been compeletely eliminated, it's the END OF THE WORLD because of the evil Bushco regime.

    And what does he do about all this? Make jokes, run funny clips, investigate Paris Hilton, collect his paycheck and then go to Yankees games.

    It seems to me that if I thought America was being destroyed, I'd take that a little more seriously than Olbermann does.

    That is, if my thoughts were honest and not attempts to get ratings by appealing to loony lefties.

    I posted this example of "compelling news coverage" from Olbermann last week:

    Friday, 10/26/07...COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN....last segment with Michael Musto discussing Britney Spears...

    OLBERMANN: She apparently used the court-ordered monitor when she showed up with her kids yesterday according to TMZ. The four of them went to a toy store, the monitor drove the car and Spears and Federline have attended their first parenting class together? Is there some light at the end of the tunnel here or what?

    MUSTO: Well, it was a sex toy store. It counts. And in the class she did the same thing she always did in school. She slept with the teacher to get a better grade but it counts. My girl is giving head—making headway.

    OLBERMANN: More colorful details. Federline looking at Ms. Spears, she would not return his gaze. Her lips are huge. During the break she appears agitated. What do you think of this, Michael? Are those lips taking over? Are they holding Britney Spears hostage?

    MUSTO: The ones on her face?

    OLBERMANN: Yeah.


    ###
    I think that one should be included in J$'s GREAT MOMENTS IN BROADCAST JOURNALISM."

    Suppose that Olbermann had a Grinch like epiphany and opened his show by announcing: "You know folks, I realize I have done you a disservice by delivering an inferior show and I want to now make amends. Please help me by sending in your suggetsions." I know, I know, someone who is as mentally ill as Olbermann will probably never gain the insight needed to realize how poor his show really is (much less publicly ask for help), but just suppose he did? What would you tell him to do to shore up Countdowm and make it at least minimally resepctable? Here's a start:

    1) Allow more than one point of view to be aired;
    2) Use different sources from different perspectives, not just sources who are all monolithically behind one certain opinion;
    3) Be certain that content used on a "news" program constitutues objective reporting, not an opportunity to push a point of view;
    4) Respect your viewer by providing information that is useful, accurate and in good taste (i.e. stay away from features like ones that discuss whether rumors that Richard Gere has actually crammed certain small rodents up his . . . well never mind, I won't give the details of this "story" here other than to tell you that Olbermann actually discussed this topic recently on Meltdown)
    5) Don't make yourself look like a small, petty,embittered, third rate hack who can't get attention by trying to insult your more highly rated competition.
    6) Don't report far flung speculation from the extreme fringe of the left wing as news. This means you should not report that the 2004 election in Ohio was "stolen" or that indictments are imminent for Karl Rove in the matter of Valerie Plame.

    Olbermann to appear via satellite to pontificate today:

    Today at 5 p.m. in the HUB Ballroom students will have the unique privilege of participating in the ONE Student | ONE Vote college tour, which previously visited the University of Pennsylvania and University of Central Arkansas. According to One.org, the “ONE Student | ONE Vote initiative [is] an unprecedented drive to involve students in the electoral process, motivate them to become politically active, global citizens and provide them with an opportunity to affect substantial global change.”

    The event will be moderated by Jim VandeHei, a former White House correspondent for the Washington Post and the founder and co-editor of The Politico (which is co-sponsoring the event). Additionally, UW student and founder of the not-for-profit Rabuor Village Project (RVP), Loyce Mbewa-On’gudi, will be a keynote speaker for the event. MSNBC talk show host Keith Olbermann will also be appearing via satellite. Free pizza and a chance to win an iPod will be available.

    http://thedaily.washington.edu/article/2007/11/8/oneCampaignEncouragesUwToParticpate

    Hurrah! The Democrat controlled Congress FINALLY overrode the lame duck President's veto....of...oooooo.....of......of.....

    A PORK-LADEN WATER PROJECTS BILL!

    WOW! I am soooooo proud of the leftists.....they were able to muster the consensus to do what the American People wanted!

    Score one for the democrats as they pursue more power!

    1:23 Post- That cannot be real!

    Any idiot that defends KeithO needs to be directed to that conversation.

    Oh, it's real benson....I posted it (cee) last week from the msnbc transcript....I did not see the video (I don't think I could have held back the bile)

    Happy to report that I have maybe seen a total of one hour in bits-and-pieces of countdown this year. Thanks to this website, there is no need to monitor his filth.

    Then again, seen one, you've seen them all

    Report tragedy of the day
    -Blame Bush.
    -Interview pundit who also blames Bush

    Repeat on new subject

    Britney video, Paris video, shot to crotch blooper

    Bash 3 republicans hypocritically

    Brag about fudged ratings

    Throw paper at camera


    Aint it funny how Keef refers to the 18 year old eskimo gal that cried before congress as a "child"? Meanwhile , he is having a sexual relationship with someone of a similar age. What a stinkin freak this guy is.
    Posted by: *Zizwheel at November 8, 2007 10:20 AM

    good catch ziz!

    "Today at 5 p.m. in the HUB Ballroom students will have the unique privilege of participating in the ONE Student | ONE Vote college tour. . . MSNBC talk show host Keith Olbermann will also be appearing via satellite"

    . . . to be followed by Sen. Robert Byrd speaking on race relations and Sen. Edward Kennedy on sobriety.

    Glen Beck to make $50 mil over 5 years from radio alone! Expect plently of WPITW for Beck......(Olbermann is going green alright, green with jealousy):

    From Eat the Press (the NYT source requires $$$):

    But, the recent news from the New York Times' Brian Stelter — that Premiere Radio Networks will announce a contract extension with Beck to the tune of "$50 million over five years, through a combination of salary and profit-sharing from syndication" — indicates that the "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" maxim will soon apply to the radio host.

    The deal is significant news because, who knows? Maybe this is the last $50 million the radio industry has to spend, having ceded market share and the ability to draw up blockbuster contracts to their brethren in the satellite radio biz. What Beck has going for him is listener loyalty and some demographics unique to the talk radio game. As Stelter notes, Beck's show skews younger and brings in "more females than most other talk-show hosts."

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/11/06/beck-reaps-50-million-wi_n_71327.html

    Maybe Olbermann will apologize for his latest lie by blaming the AP and making Bush worse, worser, and worst person in the world. Olbermann should save time and just do a blanket apology to every conservative, republican, or anyone who says anything perceived to be negative against Hillary Clinton because he intends to spread lies and falsehoods on a daily basis.

    Benson, you are bright enough to realize that your little goose-stepping world order is about to crumble all about you, I trust? My sincere best wishes that you deal with it with far more style and class than you have exhibited during the 7 year book-burning to which we have all been subjected.

    In the spirit of Hillary's name being attached to Media Matters, since she has openly taken credit for its creation, perhaps the 8 p.m. EST show on MSNBC should be renamed "Hillary Clinton's Countdown with Keith Olbermann," since the show's host both takes his program's entire news budget from the Media Matters site, and has been obsequious to the point of almost offering a full frontal Monica on the air to both Clintons, whenever he's been in their presence.

    I've seen Pirickly Pear jelly strained less than your remarks, Crapper. Get use to it. In another 1 months, you'll be calling her President, and you better mean it! This is not going to be another Supreme Court appointment. It will be a landslide that buries every obessessive-compulsive far right wing sociopath in Mississippi.

    what?

    what?
    Posted by: benson at November 8, 2007 5:18 PM


    Mr Nice/Sensitive Guy has reverted to calling every political opponent in sight a racist and a Nazi.

    Bodes confidence, doesn't it?... :D

    The only people goose-stepping are on your side Llarry. If Hillary Clinton is elected it will not destroy the conservative movement, it will only demonstrate how much it is needed. Jimmy Carter taught the voters a hard and valuable lesson and a 4-year term by Hillary would only teach that lesson again.

    Is it just me or does Olbermann have that sort of.. Heinrich Himmler, look about him.. even the glasses.

    Just looking at him, he looks like Himmler reincarnated.

    "Is it just me or does Olbermann have that sort of.. Heinrich Himmler, look about him.. even the glasses..."

    These are the simple facts: Olbermahn is of Germanic descent. Keith has proven to be proficient with the Nazi salute, Hitler references, and anti-Semitic comments. Keith also sees a psychiatrist.

    These are the simple facts: Olbermahn is of Germanic descent. Keith has proven to be proficient with the Nazi salute, Hitler references, and anti-Semitic comments. Keith also sees a psychiatrist.

    Posted by: merkle923 at November 8, 2007 6:31 PM

    The evidence is overwhelming then that Keith Olbermann is a Jewish comedian...

    Is it true Olbermann has a limp dick!

    Is it true Olbermann has a limp dick!

    Posted by: Wonton at November 8, 2007 9:20 PM


    Well, O'lielly?

    Is it?

    :D

    Is it true Olbermann has a limp dick!

    Posted by: Wonton at November 8, 2007 9:20 PM


    You're lucky you're an olbyloon. Otherwise 'mike' or 'philby' would be all over you for your punctuation. I'm pretty sure you're asking a question with no question mark. (*)[*]{+}{-}-------

    Bill O ' Reilly is the only real journalist left out there. He's a hero! KO needs to die!

    Beware of Olbyloons posting inflammatory comments to discredit this site.

    Any chance of comparing Kathleen Willey's book sales to Goebbelsmann's?

    The Olbyloons are desperate. Olbermann has fucked up and they know it. So they create diversions and try to discredit those who call Olby out for lying. Same ole' same ole for them, and him.

    Democrats yanked a border security amendment from the Defense bill. I guess if you are a liberal, defending the boarder does not equal defending this nation. I guess they feel that the drug smugglers who bring drugs and illegals with TB and staff infections over the boarder won't bring terrorists over the boarder.

    Defeating George Bush's amnesty policy was a great victory for the United States. Unfortunately, democrats keep trying to raise amnesty from the dead.

    Olbermann has a limp dick!

    Olbermann supports Al-Qaeda!

    With a single exception, the posts since 5:23 give us a wonderful summary of the depth of the obsessive-compulsive far right wing sociopaths who frequent this site, an anthology of their opinion, of sorts. I dare anyone to find even the slightest value.

    Posted by Bill O'Lielly, The Walking Dead Virgin Woman Hater:

    "The truth is Keith is God. I hope Lori Dhue reads my e-mail today about why she has not killed O'Reilly yet"

    END QUOTE

    Remember that drug commercial in the 80's......I work hard so I can make a lot of moeny to do drugs. I do drugs so I have to work hard to make money. I make money so I can do drugs to work hard.

    I say fire all the writers on strike. I'll be the writer. He's my first commercial.

    The lights are dim as the camera reveals a setting of a dank, dreary bedroom. With see a chubby, balding O'Lielly sitting on the end of his bed when he speaks:

    " I hate women because I can't have a realtionship with them and I can't get any pussy. I can't have a realtionship with a woman to get any pussy so I hate them. I can't get any pussy because I hate women because I can't have a realtionship."

    O'Lielly, When you are down to nothing, God is up to something. There is no doubt you are getting a dose of reality as evidenced by your posts. You are a loser. I love ya man. Every dawg has his day.

    Wake up. But, wait, you are already dead. You are a zombie. You know the cure. 240 grains of PB injected to the cranium. DO us all a favor.

    I see on MSNBC's website 2 interesting items....

    1) Mr. Olbermann hailed the passage of the pork-laden water project bill over Bush's veto as some kind of sign that The Congress is beginning to act (at least symbolically) as if they know they have powers under The Constitution....

    Oh well....I was wondering if he mentioned the BUSH VICTORY with the bipartisan confirmation vote of that evil Judge to become the country's AG?.....You know, the guy who refused to answer the question about the legality of waterboarding....

    The subject of Mr. Olbermann's silly and lie-filled rant on Monday.....

    And that brings me to....

    2) WPITW including Kathleen Willey...the women who was assaulted by the adulterous sodomite Bill Clinton in 1993.....

    He seemed to suggest Ms. Willey was crazy for believing her cats were killed on the orders of HRC. I do not have an opinion on such matters, but it is clear that Mr. Olbermann has no credibility to denounce crazy conspiracy theories based on his recent Special Comment regarding his perceptions of the machinations of the Bush administration.

    Pot calling the kettle black, once again.....Krazy leftist Keith with his "nexus of politics and terror," and recent belief that Bush is trying to set up legal barriers to possible murder charges for his allowing waterboarding, to pile on a sexual harrasment victim in his WPITW is simply ironic.

    Again, leftist and Olbermann apologists....

    What about that Iraq War funding?....

    BRING THE TROOPS HOME NOW!......CUT THE FUNDS!

    And this is my post today, the 1,654th day since the declaration of Mission Accomplished in Iraq.....

    I am cee, good night and good luck.

    "I'd tell you that the Democrats are talking a good game, but they're not even doing that. Everybody in Congress has to understand something: If they continue to fund this war, it's not just the President who owns it. They own it, too." Sgt. Liam Madden

    "There were a few tense moments, however, including an encounter involving Joshua Sparling, 25, who was on crutches and who said he was a corporal with the 82nd Airborne Division and lost his right leg below the knee in Ramadi, Iraq. Mr. Sparling spoke at a smaller rally held earlier in the day at the United States Navy Memorial, and voiced his support for the administration's policies in Iraq. Later, as antiwar protesters passed where he and his group were standing, words were exchanged and one of the antiwar protestors spit at the ground near Mr. Sparling; he spit back." NYT 1/28/07

    "I think the Vietnamese are better off in Vietnam," George McGovern - NEWSWEEK

    "Lefties: Leave these pathetic drowning rats alone to stew in each other's juices. Get yourselves out in the street and fight this criminal administration in ways that really mean something, and that are noted by more than a handful of keyboard heroes!" Sir Loin of Beef

    "American liberals need to face these truths: The demand for self-government was and remains strong in Iraq despite all our mistakes and the violent efforts of al Qaeda, Sunni insurgents and Shiite militias to disrupt it." DEMOCRAT Bob Kerrey

    "If we end up saying that because these people are committing these acts of terrorism in Iraq or Afghanistan, that we shouldn't have done the removal of Saddam or the removal of the Taliban, then we are making a fundamental mistake about our own future, about security, about the values we should be defending in the world." TONY BLAIR

    "You can't bring the troops home if you give George Bush $100 billion to wage this war. You're not supporting them. You're keeping them in harm's way." CINDY SHEEHAN

    "There is no doubt ... that Al Qaeda is operating in Iraq. There is no doubt that we've had to take very strong measures against them. And there is no doubt that the Iraqi security forces have got to be strong enough to be able to withstand not just the violence that has been between the Sunni and the Shia population and the Sunni insurgency, but also Al Qaeda itself." GORDON BROWN

    "People of America: the world is following your news in regards to your invasion of Iraq, for people have recently come to know that, after several years of tragedies of this war, the vast majority of you want it stopped. Thus, you elected the Democratic Party for this purpose, but the Democrats haven't made a move worth mentioning. On the contrary, they continue to agree to the spending of tens of billions to continue the killing and war there." OSAMA BIN LADEN

    "Al Qaeda really hurt us, but not as much as Rupert Murdoch has hurt us, particularly in the case of Fox News. Fox News is worse than Al Qaeda--worse for our society. It's as dangerous as the Ku Klux Klan ever was."
    KEITH OLBERMANN

    "Thinking such as your's is a cancer on our nation that needs to be cut out." MIKE posted 10/4/07 7:02PM

    Just remember anon....like HRC said in 1992....it's two for one!....And do not even try to say that those who support HRC in the primaries do not want to use her adulterous sodomite husband in any positive way possible.....

    But with the positives are the negatives and the partisan atmosphere that existed in the 1990's coming up to 9/11 and all of the scandals are perfect issues for those not wanting HRC to become our executive....

    including Obama
    including Edwards
    including Kucinich

    as well as all those nasty republicans.

    The adulterous sodomite will have to face all those demons again as he comes out AS A POLITICIAN in support for his wife....

    and won't it be fun....Willey is just the beginning!

    Bush is old news....he is not up for re-election.....

    Bush/Clinton/Bush?/?Clinton is a valid issue as well and look forward to seeing it used by both democrats and republicans.

    Why do we need to go back to the Clinton years?...Obama is fresh and new?

    The weekend's here and Crackpot's thoughts turn to sodomy once again. Hope you get lucky, Crackpot, but please spare us all the details. As for me, I am thinking about Pinot Grigio.

    PINOT GRIGIO!
    PINOT GRIGIO!
    PINOT GRIGIO!
    PINOT GRIGIO!
    PINOT GRIGIO!
    PINOT GRIGIO!

    I don't think Olbermann will be inviting Howard Fineman on any time soon...read on:

    Newsweek's Fineman criticizes political, journalistic landscape in talk yesterday
    by Giovanni Russonello 11/9/07

    "The old consensus has fallen apart. And now we have this sort of rubble-strewn landscape of ... Bill O'Reilly shouting over here and now Keith Olbermann getting ratings by shouting."

    Fineman posited that the expression of radical ideologies on television is a huge dividing factor in the United States. "A lot of cable television is designed to reinforce ... opinions," he said.

    http://media.www.tuftsdaily.com/media/storage/paper856/news/2007/11/09/News/Newsweeks.Fineman.Criticizes.Political.Journalistic.Landscape.In.Talk.Yesterday-3090661.shtml

    What are the chances that Keith Olbermann is vying to be Hillary's White House Press Secretary or to be the White House Correspondent for NBC in 2009? This might be a good poll question.

    There is noooooo way Keith Olbermann could even handle being a White House Press Secretary, that requires somewhat of a quick mind and the ability to handle tough questions. And since the New York Times has pretty much labeled Olbermann & the rest at MS-NBC as "the LEFT version of Fox News", I doubt he could ever be taken seriously as a WH news correspondent either.

    Olbermann is only good at reading a teleprompter and staying on a tightly scripted message. I would say he should hope for a republican president so that he can continue his single minded rant.

    Is it just me or dose sound like Keith Olbermann is way over his head when it comes to doing the so called news on show every night.

    Presumably, you meant "does" and, if so, no it is just you and the other obsessive-compulsive far right wing sociopaths who frequent this place.

    There is noooooo way Keith Olbermann could even handle being a White House Press Secretary, that requires somewhat of a quick mind and the ability to handle tough questions.
    ---
    Really?

    Someone needs to tell Shrub, then. Dana is about as quick as refrigerated Karo syrup.

    Someone needs to tell Shrub, then. Dana is about as quick as refrigerated Karo syrup.
    Posted by: Llarry at November 9, 2007 3:36 PM

    Rather look at her than Olbermann.

    No dispute there, William, but I am more of a busty Austrian farm girl sort of guy. The steel cold stare and the tinted hair don't do much for me.

    No dispute there, William, but I am more of a busty Austrian farm girl sort of guy. The steel cold stare and the tinted hair don't do much for me.

    Posted by: Llarry at November 9, 2007 4:10 PM

    Well, why didn't you say so.

    Instead of picturing you as the busty British drag queen sort of quy, we'll picture you as drag queen in Blazing Saddles.

    LOL
    I mean
    LLOL

    Methinks that Llarry's colleagues, Mmoe and Ccurley have hit him upside the head with a tire iron once too many times, thus the ever widening chasms in his reasoning.

    Has anyone read John "Newspeak" Gibson's article on how Iraq is doing fine, economy is great, and how Bush got rid of homelessness. Hilarious read!

    Berry, is that you?

    "The old consensus has fallen apart. And now we have this sort of rubble-strewn landscape of ... Bill O'Reilly shouting over here and now Keith Olbermann getting ratings by shouting."

    Fineman posited that the expression of radical ideologies on television is a huge dividing factor in the United States. "A lot of cable television is designed to reinforce ... opinions," he said.

    Ouch - ounds like Fineman gets it. Bet Olby is not happy about that. Thanks for the link, oops.

    KO is AWOL tonight. He can't keep up with a real newsman's schedule.

    Do KO's substitute hosts normally do a WPITW?

    I wondered if he was going to name Joe Lieberman WPITW because of his comments @ Drudge:

    "Lieberman Says Dems Beholden To 'Politically Paranoid' Liberal Base..."

    I don't think he ever named a Dem to the honor but Lieberman is technically an Independent who caucuses with the Dems.

    Grammie

    So many feel Keith Olbermann is the new symbol of the left!


    posted by why/patsy/50 some odd others

    No, just you, 'mike,' 'philby,' and yourself. I guess if you added up all 3 of you loons' alter egos you'd be up to a few hundred 'so many's!' (*){*}[-]-----

    Hey, Nasty Old Bag, not even close about "Blazing Saddles" character. She was German, not Austrian and urban cabaret, not rural. You really need to get out of your trailer more.

    "So many feel Keith Olbermann is the new symbol of the left!"

    >>

    Of course many people feel John Gibson is an articulate voice of the right. That doesn't make it so, does it, Dipshit?

    Why...............

    I am glad that you have quoted me. Below are some more of my quotes:

    "Environmentalism is a religion."

    "Increasingly it seems facts aren't necessary, because the tenets of environmentalism are all about belief."

    "Our approach to global warming exemplifies everything that is wrong with our approach to the environment. We are basing our decisions on speculation, not evidence. Proponents are pressing their views with more PR than scientific data. Indeed, we have allowed the whole issue to be politicized-red vs blue, Republican vs Democrat. This is absurd."

    I'm glad Jon Stewart got rid of Crossfire.

    Hey, Nasty Old Bag, not even close about "Blazing Saddles" character. She was German, not Austrian and urban cabaret, not rural. You really need to get out of your trailer more.

    Posted by: Llarry at November 9, 2007 11:15 PM

    I wasn't speaking about the Madelaine Kahn character, Llarry, ...so you need to refresh yourself in what you must feel are the higher arts as represented by the movie Blazing Saddles.

    Rent the movie and watch as your alter-personality Clucker. He can sew up a costume based on the chorus girl's for you.

    [I was quoting] what was at the Pew research Center article.
    Read, comprehend, sound out the words !

    Posted by: Why don't you think at November 9, 2007 10:04 PM

    The article stated that KO was cable's new liberal symbol;...[and I paraphrased]"So many feel Keith Olbermann is the new symbol of the left!"

    You're either extremely anal, have trouble reading or just looking for something stupid to say.

    Posted by: Why don't you think at November 10, 2007 12:30 AM

    >>

    [*]{-}------

    Posted by: Why don't you think at November 10, 2007 12:30 AM

    >>

    [*]{-}------
    Posted by: royal king at November 10, 2007 12:09 PM

    Now I'm sure that you have no idea how moronic you sound.

    Posted by: Why don't you think at November 10, 2007 12:50 PM


    Smart enough to see that the article's point about Olbermann and O'Reilly being the new symbols of the "argument culture" is not logically "paraphrased" into the piece having implied that "...Many people feel that Keith Olbermann is the new symbol of the left!"

    Not unless you're arguing that James Carville, Bob Beckle, Paul Begala, Michael Kinsley, Geraldine Ferraro, and Bill Press were each, at one time, the left's iconic symbol.

    I suspect you'd get some argument about that from your own side.

    I suspect you'd get some argument about that from your own side.
    Posted by: Cecelia at November 10, 2007 1:45 PM

    Bob Beckle: the left's iconic symbol?
    Where?
    Fix news?
    Nuff said.
    You're an idiot.
    Posted by: Why don't you think at November 10, 2007 2:31 PM


    So he gives an argument against the gist of his own paraphrase, himself....

    (I've no doubt he's tenured...)

    For a supposed 'perfesser' "why" had a difficult time explaining how he went from 'quoting' to 'paraphrasing.' In fact, he couldn't, so he didn't bother trying! Instead, he went with the 'moron' card. Surprised? Not.

    "Not."

    Are you some Valley Girl wannabe or something?

    "Not."

    What a self-demeaning thing to say.

    you morons --- water boarding IS torture. and has been since we prosecuted others for doing it during WWII !

    BUSH HAS BROKEN THE LAW. wiretapping w/o fisa since BEFORE 911.

    God you cons are stupid.

    you morons --- water boarding IS torture. and has been since we prosecuted others for doing it during WWII !
    Posted by: ripley at November 12, 2007 2:26 PM

    Another lie by liberals. Who would have guessed? The people we prosecuted for "water boarding" were actually prosecuted for torturing civilians which including breaking fingers, beatings, burning civilians with cigarettes and water boarding people. So your example is like saying stealing a car is equal to wreckless driving because someone who stole a car was charged with grand theft and wreckless driving.

    "God is on our side....."


    ###
    What would you have said to the same people who said such a thing, Anonymous?....

    George Washington
    John Adams
    Abraham Lincoln
    FDR
    Harry Truman
    JFK
    Ronald Reagan


    ###
    Would make the huge leap of logic to say "God wants us to shoot ____________ in the face with pellets," or "God wants us to hang ______________ from the tree for treason," or "God wants us to shoot large cannonballs into _________________," or "Burn _______________ towns and farms?"

    Could you, would you, Anonymous? It is so nice you can use the creator's name in such a vile and illogical way without trying to back it up with ONE fact....

    Again, I am ready to defend my worldview when you are.......chicken?

    Yes, Anonymous my Abrar son. You are the Wali in my plan to overtake this cruel and Khabith empire known as America, and one must understand the horrors of water boarding as the most inhumane ways of torture.

    You are taken with your Aqeedah and He will never forget you, nor will I, and Adn awaits you!

    Yes, water boarding and putting underwear on our brothers is Zalimun, and something that is Fasigun to Allah, as you know.

    America has no bounds in their quest to stem all that is good with Islam, and Allah FORBID if we were to lower ourselves to these slime!

    No, as you know the only form of torture we will ever use is skinning the Fajarah's to their bone, while burning their Khabith eyes until the only thing left is two dark holes!

    None of this dirty water boarding or having them strip off their clothes! Stripping off their skin and pulling their dirty nails out followed with the cleanliness of a beheading or two is all done in Bismillah, as it should be!

    Onward Anonymous, as you have served Allah and myself well, and the days of Adn will soon be yours!

    Akuba! Ahyeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "I just view you as a warped old reactionary in fear of the world changing around him, holding onto a not all that glorious past that has ceased to be of any real relavance in today's world, in today's church."


    ###
    Not knowing how to answer my rebuttal to your flawed worldview is the real dillema you face, Anonymous. My worldview has remained applicable and alive all through the secular attacks it has weathered since the beginning. You, however, hold to a retread, a new-improved version of secular philosophy that has at it root the worst of possible flaws.....

    It believes its contains the only just solution.....

    I do not hold such a worldview....my philosophy goes much deeper than "a solution." It is a person. A being....not an idea.

    That is its uniqueness and something you obviously do not understand.

    Keep posting, Anonymous, your ignorance and intolerance just keeps percolating to the surface!

    How about that really bad lead you made from "God is on our side" to "God wants us to torture Islamic Fundamentalists?" That really shows your lack of MENSA potential.....

    Care to address it?

    "Goldwater" sticker on one side of his bumper and a "US Out of UN" on the other, well into the 70's. He was nothing but an irritating caricature, and that is all you are.

    Posted by: Anonymous at November 12, 2007 6:43 PM


    Sounds like a smart man, to me.

    What I find most interesting in all of this is that while you at Olbermannwatch go back and forth about lies and context, you never consider for a moment that those who contradict Olbermann might be guilty of the same.

    Here are a few things I noticed about Gibson's so-called knowledge:

    1) Levin DID write that waterboarding was torture...he only modified his statements after he was approached by a White House official, and was later fired because he couldn't be "counted on."

    2) Prior to Levin, every analyst I'm aware of who has studied the effects of torture has concluded that it does not get people to tell the truth. They'll break, but they'll lie. If somebody really doesn't know a piece of information, torturing them will do nothing but send the torturer on a wild goose chase of information pulled out of the victim's arse in an attempt to save their own skin. Torture produces results; it does NOT produce the truth. World War II interrogators and the CIA have all come out against torture. By the estimations of former interrogators, people who ACTUALLY HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE MATTER, you learn more from somebody with a game of chess then from waterboarding them.

    3) Olbermann never said that Bush should go to jail because he waterboarded in spite of Mr. Levin stating it is torture, but rather that the President should be investigated for whether or not he tortured despite knowing it would only create false leads to create fear. A tad of fear mongering in return from Olbermann? To be certain. But lying about his statements accomplishes nothing.

    4) More to the point, Mr. Levin isn't the only person who declared waterboarding illegal. In fact, the Congress already did. In World War II, the Japanese were condemned for using waterboarding among other torture techniques in prison camps. The Bush administration's mantra of "these techniques are legal; the United States does not torture" mostly stems from the double-speak that the administration MADE the methods legal, and literally redefined torture.

    5) Olbermann's fear-mongering makes plenty of sense in the context that we only know about at least three waterboard victims, we DON'T know that more have not taken place in undisclosed numbers at undisclosed prisons, nor do we know what other torture techniques are being used, nor how often they are employed. We DO know that a Canadian civilian was denied ANY compensation, let alone JUST compensation, for being falsely imprisoned and tortured in an undisclosed U.S. prison camp. Prison camps DO exist in the United States, and those camps ARE using torture.

    6) Torture does not work; torture is illegal. It all comes back to the same "who knew what, and when" line that got passed around back in the Nixon era. Were the people speaking out against Nixon fear mongers? Maybe...but there's a world of difference between using fear as an impetus for restricting freedom and justifying failed war, and using fear to inspire investigation, inquiry and oversight which have been all but non-existent for the past six years. The information that destroyed Nixon was true; the information which led us to Iraq was not. In THAT context, "bathtub boy" doesn't seem very "Krazy" at all.

    The belief that torture is always wrong is, however, misguided and symptomatic of the alarmist and reflexive responses typically emanating from social commentators. It is this type of absolutist and short-sighted rhetoric that lies at the core of many distorted moral judgements that we as a community continue to make, resulting in an enormous amount of injustice and suffering in our society and far beyond our borders.

    Torture is permissible where the evidence suggests that this is the only means, due to the immediacy of the situation, to save the life of an innocent person. The reason that torture in such a case is defensible and necessary is because the justification manifests from the closest thing we have to an inviolable right: the right to self-defence, which of course extends to the defence of another. Given the choice between inflicting a relatively small level of harm on a wrongdoer and saving an innocent person, it is verging on moral indecency to prefer the interests of the wrongdoer.

    There is no logical or moral difference between this scenario and one where there is overwhelming evidence that a wrongdoer has kidnapped an innocent person and informs police that the victim will be killed by a co-offender if certain demands are not met.

    In the hostage scenario, it is universally accepted that it is permissible to violate the right to life of the aggressor to save an innocent person. How can it be wrong to violate an even less important right (the right to physical integrity) by torturing the aggressor in order to save a life in the second scenario?

    There are three main counter-arguments to even the above limited approval of torture. The first is the slippery slope argument: if you start allowing torture in a limited context, the situations in which it will be used will increase.

    This argument is not sound in the context of torture. First, the floodgates are already open - torture is used widely, despite the absolute legal prohibition against it. Amnesty International has recently reported that it had received, during 2003, reports of torture and ill-treatment from 132 countries, including the United States, Japan and France. It is, in fact, arguable that it is the existence of an unrealistic absolute ban that has driven torture beneath the radar of accountability, and that legalisation in very rare circumstances would in fact reduce instances of it.

    The second main argument is that torture will dehumanise society. This is no more true in relation to torture than it is with self-defence, and in fact the contrary is true. A society that elects to favour the interests of wrongdoers over those of the innocent, when a choice must be made between the two, is in need of serious ethical rewiring.

    A third counter-argument is that we can never be totally sure that torturing a person will in fact result in us saving an innocent life. This, however, is the same situation as in all cases of self-defence. To revisit the hostage example, the hostage-taker's gun might in fact be empty, yet it is still permissible to shoot. As with any decision, we must decide on the best evidence at the time

    First, no right or interest is absolute. Secondly, rights must always yield to consequences, which are the ultimate criteria upon which the soundness of a decision is gauged. Lost lives hurt a lot more than bent principles.

    Thirdly, we must take responsibility not only for the things that we do, but also for the things that we can - but fail to - prevent. The retort that we are not responsible for the lives lost through a decision not to torture a wrongdoer because we did not create the situation is code for moral indifference.

    http://www.theage.com.au/news/Opinion/A-case-for-torture/2005/05/16/1116095904947.html

    Yes, and if it weren't for a few shots of Jose Curvo this morning, you could formulate a relevant and coherent response

    Doesn't Michelle Malkin support snitching on law abiding illegal aliens? She's a joke.

    I can't reply to you by name as you didn't give yours, but you linked to an opinion article about torture. You are correct that torture can be morally justified. You have yet to debunk any of the mounting evidence that it only creates false information. More to the point, there is no evidence of a ticking time-bomb scenario even being uncovered, let alone having it stopped via torture.

    There were months or even years between the attacks on the World Trade Center in '93, the USS Cole at the turn of the millennium, and again on the World Trade Center among other U.S. icons in September of 2001, yet the nanosecond the attacks took place we were on the lookout for non-existent sleeper cells, the closest to which we could come were some Arab teenagers who wound up in a terrorist recruitment camp, one of whom penalized for attempting to leave it early. And when I say that's the closest we came, I meant CLOSEST we came...other allegations involved a notebook scribbled by a mad-man left behind in an old house, and a video-tape at Disney World with a supposedly suspicious proclivity for trash bins.

    Can torture be justified? Really be justified? Not simply on a moral level, but on a practical one? No. It cannot. It does not produce accurate results. Gibson may have been pleased beyond measure that water-boarding got his least favorite terrorist of the Month to crack in under two minutes, but there has yet to emerge a shred of evidence that aforementioned evil-doer TOLD THE TRUTH.

    24 is fiction; John McCain is real life. When a former POW tells you that torturing somebody won't get real results in times of pressure, that's an individual worth listening to. When somebody tells you that terrorists are morally justifiable victims of torture because they're out to get us for our freedom, that's an individual who may well get a job at NewsCorp.

    Chicken Blogger, thanks for the essay about torture. It was very reasoned and focused on what parameters used when is justifiable for a society to use.

    Oliver, I don't think you understood the essay based on the following from your response:

    "You have yet to debunk any of the mounting evidence that it only creates false information."

    There is no HARD EVIDENCE on either side in our country's debate about torture and its effectiveness. There is anecdotal evidence from Dennis Ross re Khalid giving timely info and Senator McCain based on his experience. I do think that torture has produced valid information at times, especially if someone has the info and the torture is not done for the fun of it. That is not the situation in our country today and not the debate we are having.


    "When somebody tells you that terrorists are morally justifiable victims of torture because they're out to get us for our freedom, that's an individual who may well get a job at NewsCorp."

    The essay never came close, nor any other arguments I've seen, to arguing that any torture at any time of anyone is justified solely because he/she is out to "GET US". If Dennis Ross' assertion that Khalid gave up good info that saved lives is accurate or not I have no moral problem with his being water boarded. It was a circumstance that justified it. And was it really necessary to put in the gratuitous nonsensical "that's an individual who may well get a job at NewsCorp.".

    You said "There were months or even years between the attacks on the World Trade Center in '93, the USS Cole at the turn of the millennium, and again on the World Trade Center among other U.S. icons in September of 2001".

    That is an argument, with which I agree, that information re terrorist attacks can have very long shelf lives. Our terrorist enemies are a very patient people and we know that their attacks are planned for many years. In that case any info from Khalid, even half truths, could be checked on and acted on if it were valid. Again, I consider that justification for water boarding.

    Grammie

    [law abiding illegal aliens]? She's a joke.

    Posted by: Trent the Marxist at November 14, 2007 8:12 PM


    Liberalism is a mental disorder, as proven here.

    Liberalism is a mental disorder, as proven here.

    Posted by: royal king at November 14, 2007 10:30 PM


    I'm Unapologetically pro-amnesty.

    and please, make up your own silly slogans.

    the marxist doesn't know what 'illegal' means, either. Shocker. "A law abiding [illegal] alien." Too damn funny! (*)---[^]---

    Yeah, and they should be given citizenship. And yes if they follow the law while in this country, I won't see them as criminals. Amnesty now!

    Yeah, and they should be given citizenship. And yes if they follow the law while in this country, I won't see them as criminals. Amnesty now!

    Posted by: Trent the Marxist at November 14, 2007 10:51 PM


    Better yet, why don't you move to mexico. See how long you last there swimming in their trash.

    Flucker, if you can read sadomasochism and sociopathy into what I wrote above you surely must be a direct and close descendant of the Marquis de Sade.

    BTW am I to take this "How pride I am" to mean that you live in a pride of lions or that the Marquis bubbling up in your mind agitated you so that you approached incoherence.

    Grammie

    "You obviously get some tremendous thrill out of the mere notion of pain being inflicted upon people"

    You obviously enjoy it even more, Anon. Such black and white thinking produces a conclusion that no person should ever undergo torture even if information obtained as a result of such techniques could save many innocent lives. Re-read my post at 5:04 yesterday and learn something. Your sanctimonious bullshit is a thin veneer for your politically driven "principles".

    You get points for moral preening. However, you inability to muster any substantive arguments exposes your Olbermman-like vacuousness

    Leave a new comment