Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    November 22, 2007
    John Gibson's Instant Response to Keith Olbermann's Latest Attacks!

    On the radio tonight, John Gibson wasted no time reacting to Keith Oralmann, who attacked Gibby tonight in the "worst person" segment. The spontaneous reprisal came after a few minutes' discussion on Bathtub Boy's "qualifications" to do political analysis and his track record of honesty and accuracy. Oh, and it is noted how Keithy's use of "Bathtub Head" shows that he does in fact read a certain blog (which is still the #1 Keith Olbermann blog in the world):


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (128) | | View blog reactions

    128 Comments

    Gibby dosent watch the factor how come? does he not like bill o he always seems to have the tv tuned to keith

    Gibson needs to get his facts straight. Besides the fact that the Clinton sex scandal is 10 years old and just a BIT of "yesterday's news", Olbermann did in fact report on the Clinton scandal. He was an anchor on MSNBC in the late 90's and hosted his own show which eventually became named "Whitehouse in crisis".

    The funny thing is that while MSNBC had a boatload of coverage of the Clinton scandal, Fox Noise had next to no coverage of the Larry Craig, or David Vitter scandals in the recent past.

    Let me say this, if John Gibson is making it HIS POINT to cover the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal of the late 90's on his programs of today, then he is doing a poor job of reporting the news. There are more pressing and recent matters to discuss, like Larry Craig, David Vitter, Scooter Libby, troops required to pay back their enlistment bonus, etc. Except these WingNuts are controlled by the powers that are Rupert Murdock and Roger Ailes, so they will never talk about it and therefore never gain any credibility.

    Some say Fox News channel is a crock...I dont have to say who is "some" because hey, its the Fox News way! "SOME SAY"...

    You don't listen any more closely than you read. Of course Olbermann reported on the Clinton scandal, but got fed up with it. That's when he would repeatedly refuse to get out of his bathtub and would make Gibson do his show for him.

    Of course, just a couple of hours ago you were singing the exact opposite tune, claiming that Olbermann didn't even have a show during the Clinton administration! You're really on top of your facts, aren't you?

    That, apart from your lies (Fox had "next to no coverage of Larry Craig", will never talk about paying back "enlistment bonuses"--Fox was on that story LONG before Bathtub Boy's writers told him about it), again makes you a really ignorant Olbypologist.

    Gibson must relish getting under the skin of the paranoid leftist with a TV show. HA!

    OLBERMANN HATES Marie Osmond. Is that so surprising? Middle America. Strong, big family. Faith. What's not to hate for an Eastern Leftist Paranoid with a TV show?

    Bombshell? Only in you and your idol's paranoid minds. Really.

    > Bush could bomb Iran, start WWIII and the Olbyhaters at this site will talk about Keith's GF or ass.

    Oh wow, there's a brilliant comment that no Olbypologist has ever used before. What stunning insight! Now why don't you run over to, say, ebay and and insist they start talking about Bush on every page. Then you can surf over to, say, WebMD and demand they stop talking about the common cold and address the real issue: Bush bombing Iran. After that, maybe you can drop in at broadband reports and lecture them for discussing bandwidth instead of the evil Bush. Because Chickenblogger says every site HAS to discuss Bush. Or else they're "fools". It's Chickenblogger Law!

    When your defenses of Olby are so lame that all you can do is whine when anybody even dares to speak about him, you just might be an Olbypologist.

    You don't listen any more closely than you read. Of course Olbermann reported on the Clinton scandal, but got fed up with it. That's when he would repeatedly refuse to get out of his bathtub and would make Gibson do his show for him.

    Of course, just a couple of hours ago you were singing the exact opposite tune, claiming that Olbermann didn't even have a show during the Clinton administration! You're really on top of your facts, aren't you?

    That, apart from your lies (Fox had "next to no coverage of Larry Craig", will never talk about paying back "enlistment bonuses"--Fox was on that story LONG before Bathtub Boy's writers told him about it), again makes you a really ignorant Olbypologist.

    Posted by: johnny dollar at November 22, 2007 1:04 AM
    --------------------------------------------

    Well, your blog would indicate that you only watch Olbermann (and critique it). So Im not sure how you know Fox Noise shows any information about Larry Craig and the recent news about the enlistment bonuses scandal.

    All Fox Noise does, at least as far as O'Reilly goes, is bring a bunch of people on who will agree with him about whatever crap he is spewing, and will attack anyone who disagrees. And in the case of this enlistment bonus scandal, I guarantee anyone who comes on the show and says how big of a scandal this is will get yelled at by O'Reilly for not supporting the troops.

    Problem is that O'Reilly is the one not "supporting the troops". He attacks the USO, the only organization actually helping our veterans unlike our administration (good job O'Reilly), and he doesnt discuss this SEO scandal. And when he does bring up the SEO scandal, he will defend it with 10 guys who did get their SEO, problem is that those guys were probably either not injured at all, or they fulfilled their tour-of-duty contract stipulation (something which was impossible for this soldier who Olbermann is reporting on since he was injured and couldnt complete his tour). Hey O'Reilly, supporting our troops is a two-way battle. You have to support them over there while in battle, and you have to support them when they are veterans after returning from battle. O'Reilly might be the posterboy for supporting them while in battle, but he is rather "INVISIBLE" when it comes to supporting them as vets at home.

    Actually he isnt INVISIBLE, sorry. My bad. O'Reilly isn't invisible with vets, he just brings them onto his show to talk about the war and then yells at them, calling them Unamerican, Unpatriotic, Un-this, Un-that, because they talk about how certain things are going bad over there or how bad it is for vets here in the US. And when they reply to him saying that O'Reilly doesnt know how bad it is, he just replies that he watches the (Fox) News and the (lying) administration which says all is well over there. Im sorry O'Reilly, but don't you think a guy coming from the front lines with a few bullets in his ass (giving him honorable discharge) would know what is going on better than the news outlets? I do...

    My apologies on the comment about Olbermann not doing a show during the late 90's. I posted my earlier comment before I saw Olbermann did a show on MSNBC back in the late 90's according to Wikipedia.
    Yes, he might have stormed off MSNBC, completely upset that they discussed it every night, but the key is he DID discuss it. Mr. Gibson is saying that Olbermann NEVER discussed it, which of course is a lie.

    Regardless, you are going to let Gibson, O'Reilly, Hannity, Hume, etc. of Fox Noise criticize an OPPOSITE-SEX scandal of 10 years ago and give a PASS to these same people who completely ignore the Vitter scandal, Craig scandal, etc. of only a half year ago?

    Unlike you, I actually checked out Fox Noise during the days of the scandal. The coverage about this scandal was very light, if anything, and not as heavy as it should have been. I say this because for a channel which KILLED Clinton for the exact same type of scandal 10 years ago, their coverage of the recent CONSERVATIVE SCANDALS was given a little blip at best.
    A married Liberal who has sex with a secretary - 24/7 news.
    A MARRIED Conservative that promotes family life who has sex with a prostitute - a little blip.
    A MARRIED Conservative that can't stand gays who attempts to have gay sex in an airport - a little blip.


    Yeah, thats REEEEEALY "Fair and Balanced".
    And for a news channel which panders to the conservative values of this country (e.g. anti-gay, and family values) dont you think this is the kind of news they SHOULD be reporting?
    Call me when you see these headlines on Fox Noise:
    "Republican Senator who supports family values named in prostitution ring scandal!"
    "Anti-Gay Republican Senator caught in gay sex scandal!"
    Instead of using the FOX NEWS ALERT for stuff like this, it is used for crap like "Girls Gone Wild is CANCELED!!!!!" NOOOOOO!
    Every day its "Clinton scandal this" "Clinton scandal that". Except, oh, thats 10 yrs old. Where is the "Craig scandal this" or "Vitter scandal that" from 6-10mo ago? OH thats right, Conservative unfair and unbalanced. I forgot. And Gibson is just a posterboy for that, as revealed in this worthless clip which has him just laugh at everything Olbermann says without even defending WHY he is laughing, and just rehashing 10year old news. Thanks, talk about worthwhile radio reporting.

    > at least as far as O'Reilly goes, is bring a bunch of people on who will agree with him

    I think you meant to say as far as Olby goes. He's the champ for never allowing anyone on who disagrees. O'Reilly does just the opposite. Lie #1.

    > And in the case of this enlistment bonus scandal, I guarantee anyone who comes on the show and says how big of a scandal this is will get yelled at

    Gee, wrong again. Twice in two paragraphs. Congrats for either rank stupidity or outright lying. My vote goes for the latter.

    > KILLED Clinton for the exact same type of scandal 10 years ago

    Oh, you mean Larry Craig (or Vitter, or whoever you are foaming about) lied under oath, committed perjury, tried to fix a court case, and got disbarred? That "exact same type of scandal"?

    Your lies about what is on Fox (made bare by your total ignorance on how they LED all the news channels on covering the signing bonus flap) show you to be just another Olbyloon who is here to change the subject from the lies of Keith Olbermann. What does any of that have to do with Oralmann making stuff up, smearing people, and turning around on a dime to contradict himself whenever it suits him to smear someone else who actually has a successful broadcast? Answer: nothing. You think you can spin lies to cover up for your hero, but we don't take kindly to Olbypologists who think they can defend their favorite political hack by changing the subject to everyone under the sun EXCEPT the infamous, deplorable Keith Olbermann.

    The Olbyapologists are really spinning madly these days, more so than usual it seems. Perhaps it's because the news out of Iraq of late has been good?

    And JD nailed it re the behavior of the Olbyloons. Wonder if these loons go to a site dedicated to a musical artist or gardening or the like and began their off-topic Bush bashing? These are bitter and very unhappy people who seem to think that if they admit the truth about Olbermann, it would somehow be admitting they were wrong too. Whatever. I believe Christopher Hitchens has neatly summed up the mindset of the lefties these days when he said, in reference to the liberals celebrating every time there was a death in Iraq of our own troops,

    " What worries me about the reaction of liberals and Democrats is not the skepticism, which is pardonable, but the dank and sinister impression they give that the worse the tidings, the better they would be pleased. The latter mentality isn't pardonable and ought not to be pardoned, either."

    These are people who are openly cheering against their own countrymen and women. Their "concern" for their welfare is nothing more than an opportunity for them to express their great unhappiness with the GOP and President Bush. Of course they don't want to admit the surge is working, that would fly in the face of every bit of dogma that people like Olbermann have dished out.


    When Krazy Keith visits his shrink
    They discuss how low he can sink
    Weird Fox obsession
    Pent-up aggression
    It's no wonder why his ratings stink

    Yes, lets tell Olbermann to bring on people who can argue facts...FACTS.
    Fact: Larry Craig wanted gay sex. Repeated taps of the foot is not due to a "wide stance"...bull. When was the last time you went into a mens room and had your foot repeatedly tapped by the guy next door. "Never" is the correct answer.
    Fact: David Vitter, a married man, had sex with a prostitute.
    Fact: McLellan WAS falsely led in his reports to the public. Regardless of whether it was Bush (who he said he was trying to exonerate with his quote), Cheney or whomever, he was falsely led by. This is fact, he admitted it.
    Fact: The pentagon is trying their sleezeball tactics in getting back thousands of enlistment bonus'. Hell, the pentagon recently came out saying they will investigate this wrong doing.

    I can go on and on.

    How can you argue these things? These are facts.

    As the law says: you are innocent until proven guilty. So I ask you to quote some credible, nonpartisan published sources and disprove some of the facts KO puts out there.

    Something you fail to realize is that arguments break out on Fox News because they are arguing OPINION, SPECULATION and BELIEFS. When was the last time you heard Olbermann say "Some say"? Find me a transcript of his show where he said "Some say"? Find me a YouTube video of Olbermann where he says "Some say"?

    I ask this of you because "Some say" is a favorite line of Fox News "reporters". There never is anyone behind "some", just a bunch of non credible beliefs. You might be asking "well show me when Fox uses 'some say'." No problem:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVOjt1_Grgs

    Sure, Olbermann has HIS opinions, but he never would compliment HIS opinions with a bunch of speculation such as "SOME SAY THIS!"

    Olbermann quotes published books, newspapers, websites (whether they are regarded positively or negatively), etc. He quotes material that is traceable. i.e. anyone can trace the source of his quotes. I mean, even you, Mr. Dollar, take the time to source every one of Olbermann's quotes from the show in your brief transcripts of the show. I would like to see you do the same for O'Reilly, Hannity, Hume, etc. Not because I want balanced reporting, but because I personally want to see how much credible material these shows actually report.


    ZZZZ...thats all the wingnuts can do, is just keep crying afoul with 10 year old news...Clinton did this, Clinton did that.
    I can bring up 10 year old news too! CLINTON WAS ACQUITTED OF ALL CHARGES!!!! WOOO!
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/impeach021399.htm
    I can bring up more 10 year old news if you like...
    Clinton left office with a 65% approval rating, highest end-of-presidency rating of any President coming into office after WW2. His approval rating was at a term-low 40% in mid-1993 and increased it by, oh 25% (!!!) by the end of his term.
    Under Clinton, the US projected a budget surplus for the first time since 1969!
    Clicnton increased the federal minimum wage TWICE!


    I dont think B.ush has done half the things Clinton has done.

    But yes, amid all the crap and lies and hypocrisy of the republican party of today, lets bring up 10 year old news about Clinton while failing to mention he was acquitted.

    > Find me a transcript of his show where he said "Some say"?

    OLBERMANN: And from the investigation into what should have been done, to an investigation that, some say, should not be happening at all. (Jun 15)
    OLBERMANN: Some say they lost deliberately (Jun 19)
    OLBERMANN: Some say it's the meanest start ever. (Jan 22)
    OLBERMANN: Some say the actions by the U.S. in the early stages of the disaster only managed to alienate Muslims. (Dec 29)
    OLBERMANN: But these pictures of already done serious, some say, irreparable damage to the credibility of the U.S. forces (May 3)

    THat's just a few of the dozens. Even more if you count "some people say".

    > Sure, Olbermann has HIS opinions, but he never would compliment HIS opinions with a bunch of speculation such as "SOME SAY THIS!"

    You really aren't very bright, are you?

    PS: Oh yeah, tell us again how he didn't have a show during the Clinton administration. Oh wait, you had to check wikipedia (!) to correct that. In other words, you don't know what you're talking about, make it up as you go along, and then backpedal furiously every time you get caught. "Some say" you are an idiot!

    "you really aren't very bright, are you"

    I think what are doing here is confusing intelligence with thinking, living, breathing, and dreaming Keith Olbermann, .... and you and Brandon seem to be about the only one's here who do that

    Mike etc rushes to the defense of that highly skilled "thinker", Who Cares. His logic, his argumentation, and his command of the facts have all so impressed Mike etc that he was compelled to rush to his aid when Who Cares was caught yet again making up stuff to defend the indefensible Keith Olbermann.

    > thinking, living, breathing, and dreaming Keith Olbermann

    Much as some do defending Keith Olbermann. Well, without the "thinking" part that is.

    How does that egg taste, 'so what?' Ouch....

    No Johnny, I wasn't 'defending' Why nearly as much as I was chastising you for your ridiculous obsession with a newscaster.

    That said, I think it was rather silly of Why to let himself get into a pissing match with you about Keith Olbermann trivia.

    That said, I think it was rather silly of Why to let himself get into a pissing match with you about Keith Olbermann trivia.

    Posted by: Mike at November 22, 2007 1:23 PM

    Posted by the king O' the pissing matches! (With not such a good record).

    > I was chastising you for your ridiculous obsession with a newscaster.

    You don't find it ridiculous at all. You find it fascinating and can't tear yourself away from it. You come to a site about a sportscaster, knowing it's about a sportscaster, and then call the people here obsessed, as you join them in the obsession! There might be some Freudian term to describe all that but I don't know what it is.

    Do you also go to, say, Halo 3 sites and put up posts about how ridiculous their obsession is with a video game? Do you go to Sherlock Holmes sites to needle them about their ridiculous obsession with a fictional detective? I'll go out on a limb and say: probably not. Yet you do return, over and over, to a site about Olbermann. Yes, you find this site irresistible. You can't tear yourself away from it, even as you ridicule the so-called "obsessions" of others. Thanks for keeping us the #1 Keith Olbermann blog in the world.

    Same old 'this is Olbermann watch' arguments again.

    We get it Johnny!

    However, your assertion that I 'can't tear myself away from it' rings very hollow in light of your own argument.

    What 'I can't tear myself away from' is the political arguments that are themselves derived from the very issues raised on Countdown.

    YOU keep implying we shouldn't discuss anything but Olbermann's credentials as a journalist. But the irony of that position is that you know FULL well that the controversy surrounding KO is derived entirely from bold and contrary opinions and postions that he routinely expresses on his show.

    I believe this site would literally die on the vine if discussion were strictly limited to Keith Olbermann, the 'journalist'. I'm pretty certain you understand this as well.

    Happy Thanksgiving anyway!

    > What 'I can't tear myself away from' is the political arguments that are themselves derived from the very issues raised on Countdown.

    Was that a political argument that you made just above in defense of the brilliant insights and piercing logic of Who Cares? Or was it simply an attempt to come to the defense of a fellow Olbypologist? I'll let the readers decide that.

    > I believe this site would literally die on the vine if discussion were strictly limited to Keith Olbermann, the 'journalist'.

    EXCELLENT! Love the scare quotes around the word journalist. Sometimes I think you really DO get what Olbermann really is. Happy Thanksgiving back at you.

    Looks like someone has a problem with wikipedia. Hey at least I admitted to referring to it.

    It looks like someone is able to use Google search engine! Whoa!
    "site:msn.com "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" "some people say""

    Good job, except...DID YOU READ THE TRANSCRIPTS? Answer: nope.
    He said it once in a show and it was never in a reply or a preemptive reply to a guest. In most cases it was during those 10 second interludes during a commercial break, MEANING in the following segment there was actually someone BEHIND "some people"...holy moly...there are actually people behind "some". Whoa.

    Now that we are getting into the transcript game, answer me this:
    Has Olbermann ever modified his transcript to because of a major inaccuracy in his show that night?

    I recall...a night...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0aAVifJqDE
    (Check 06:42)

    HOLY MOLY! O'Reilly EDITED his transcript to hide the fact that he is an IDIOT! Ouch...and ouch...


    You are defending a news channel which lies, deceives and edits their transcripts. You are a real American Mr. Dollar.

    > He said it once in a show and it was never in a reply

    He said it once in a show? And who said it eight times in a show? What in the wide world of sports are you talking about anyhow? Last time I checked, even one time is more than "NEVER"! First you say he didn't HAVE a show. Then you said he NEVER said it. Then, when you are proven wrong about 50 times over, you suddenly move the goal posts and invent some new grammatical requirements. Now you're saying well it wasn't in a prepositional phrase conjunctive to the subordinate phrase? Give it up! You've already proved you have no idea what you're talking about. There are dozens--DOZENS--exmples of your hero saying precisely what you claimed he has NEVER said. That makes you a fool or a liar.

    > HOLY MOLY! O'Reilly EDITED his transcript to hide the fact that he is an IDIOT! Ouch...and ouch...

    You'd better do a little more research. We exposed that transcript lie right on this very site. O'Reilly never edited ANY transcript, and no transcript was changed to hide anything. That's simply established fact. And even after that truth was published both here and elsewhere, and confirmed by the transcript company--The Same Company That Does Countdown's Transcripts--Oralmann went on to re-tell the lie again and again. And why not, since there are gullible cretins who will swallow his drivel and actually believe he's speaking the truth! Olbypologists never tire of lying for their hero. That's fine with Oralmann. He loves suckering his legions of credulous dupes. I hope you enjoy being one of them. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Sorry RK but you are owned because you actually believe the bullshit that Olbermann peddles. Like your buddy Mikey (or are you two the same person-you know how much Mikey likes to use multiple names to post on this site)--you believe that if you change the subject often enough people won't be able to see what a partisan, biased lying hack Olbermann is.

    ," you are owned! You're a big nothing, a punk! A coward! HAHAHAHA".

    Wow! And Olby calling Gibby, Bathtub head. WoW! You guys are so witty!

    I mean, I can't imagine how President Bush and FNC have been able to hang on this long with the left having such bright spots on their sides.

    Six plus years, You jackass's still haven't come up with anything yet on Bush, have you? Yet you rattle you're little cribs and wet your diapers and go, wha! wha! wha!

    Love that Olby! three things that will need a President's Pardon?

    Well big Boy, where's the proof?

    RK, WDYT, Don't you two think you could at least put the crack pipe down on Thanksgiving?

    I guess not.

    Oh well, this just in single digits! YOU AND YOU'RE STUPID, DOPEY FAILED SPORTCASTER GOT NOTHING!

    THAT'S RIGHT NOTHING!

    You had nothing six years ago, five years ago, four years ago, three years ago, two years ago, last year, last week, yesterday, today, Friday, next week.

    Zip, nadda, NOTHING!

    Just like whats up in you're heads. So rattle you're little cribs and wet you're not so little pampers.

    I only caught the last segment of last night's show in an Airport. (Happen to be in a room where no one else was, must have cleared out when they saw Stupid on.) There was Stupid talking about Turkey Pardons.

    Funny he made fun of Reagan, Bush1, Bush 2.(Didn't make fun of his real boss) Then this struck me, on comes some worthless so called comic that looked and sounded like a Mo Rocca wannabe.

    Yes thats right, a Mo Rocca wannabe. Or maybe since only Dopey can read stuff off the telepromter, they just gave this hack Mo Rocca's lines. Why not? Do you think a Zombie Loon would know the difference?

    NA!

    Well, I took about 1 minute of it and left the room. But not before changing the channel to FNC.

    By the way, I'd like to thank the President for opening up military air space so the delays would clear up.

    Now if he could just get the pilots out of the bar on time.

    Oh, and one last thing. I saw Bill O'Reilly was in Afghanistan last week. So what did our fearless Olby do to counter this?

    Report from outside the NBC building at 30ROCK?

    Whoa! thats a rough street Olby! WHo knows what Zanies and Crazies could be out there? Not to mention the rush of you're fans when they found out!

    I mean you could have met RK and WDYT! You're true blue fans! And I bet they would have invited you to their Motel room over on rt. 1/9 in Jersey City. (You don't think they could afford anything in NYC?)
    For a round of 'Naked Twister' with Drum Sticks!

    A Thanksgiving Tradition!

    OMG! Dopey gets beat! No, make that OLBY GOT OWNED! Monday night by the 'Laura Ingraham Factor'.

    Hey RK, Hey WDYT! You're boy got reduced to BITCH STATUS!!! By his ex!

    No wonder, he had his panties in a wad last night.

    OLBY GOT OWNED BY LAURA INGRAHAM!!

    OLBY GOT OWNED BY LAURA INGRAHAM!

    OLBY GOT OWNED BY LAURA INGRAHAM!

    3 TO 1!

    3 TO 1!

    3 TO 1!

    HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

    Laura better watch it! Olby might have his buddy MAN-dow come looking for her.

    Just a thought, you think if you ever asked Stupid what those 'One Dollar Words' meant that he reads off the Teleprompter...

    ...He would know?

    Na!

    3 TO 1!

    THE BITCH GET OWNED BY HIS EX!

    Swallow that Bathtub Boy!

    And thats just this past Monday.

    And the best you're single digit Zombie fans can come up with is a ONE YEAR OLD Normandy comment?

    I just can't understand why Dopey's not number one.

    No, really! I Can.

    The very fact that Olbermann has to name O'Reilly as the Worst Person In The World several times each week speaks volumes.

    How can any newscaster/commentator be considered the WPITW...ever? With all that is happening in the world each day how can Bill possibly be considered the worst person in the entire world? Several times a week? This is juvenile behavior and I don't understand why MSNBC tolerates it.

    If we had traitors like him on the airwaves back in WWII, nobody would have ever heard of Tokyo Rose.

    I'd love to see Keith take this act on the road and broadcast from some military bases with a live audience of actual soldiers.

    Then ask them who the worst person in the world is.

    Posted by: Kevroy at November 22, 2007 8:26 PM

    Bravo Sir!

    "WPITW is usually satire"

    It IS rather amazing that so many KO critics don't seem to understand that.

    WPITW is usually satire"

    Yes, absolutely my fellow warrior, and it is this satire of my most honored spy Olbermann that helps the jihad to no end!

    Satire is another little trick my son olbermann has used many a time to use against your evil empire, and in time will help to wear down any opponents of our cause!

    He already has thousands that have fallen under his spell in America and at least two more in my fellow worshippers Republican Killa and Mike!

    Allah is good, but we must try harder to convince the infidels on this site to follow suit to hate their country like you have proved so well over and over again.

    Death to all non-believers who insist on standing up for their country and to its silly belief in fighting for its freedom!

    Mata Hari and Tokyo Rose, although honorable in their work, failed because America was strong in that bygone era, but now with you two cells and my son olbermann spreading the evils of your demon country it has only made my job much easier!

    Satire, satire and more satire is what I always say, and in time my great attack on your evil twin towers will be nothing but the preface for some jokes around your water coolers!

    I believe one of my cell senators already made a joke about it, and got a good hand from it in one of your democratic debates!

    America, ah how the weak have taken control! First the senate and the media, and before long the presidency, as the Bush devil dog has proven to be too tough an adversary for me!

    But next year my sons and traitors it will be ours for the taking!

    Akuba! Ayeeeee!!!!!

    I have tried to watch Olberman, I think he is entertaining to watch, But I can't anymore , hes just so far up the lefts ass I can't take it anymore . Its too bad he can't come off more as a objective reporter because I think he would get more viewers like me that are not crazy right or left.

    I've been keeping track of this little battle between Olbermann and Gibson. What's obvious, is the instant Mr. Olbermann said "bathtub head" he lost.

    When lefties turn on eachother....

    Keith Olberman's Jaundiced Rant
    Trashing Chavez
    By CLIFTON ROSS

    First of all, it's a tragic commentary on the state of "news" and journalism that bodily functions become major news stories, be they sexual or excretory, especially when people like Chávez have so many more interesting features worthy of discussion, most notably, ideas. That Olbermann would stoop to the news cycle at its most base level is, itself, a disappointment. But his comment after the reference to "peeing on" someone was more so: "Maybe you should have asked that before you started doing that to your own country's laws and citizens."

    Given these facts, and your absence of them, Mr. Olbermann, could you explain exactly on whom Chávez has been pissing? If not, perhaps in the future you could drop the subject or deal with something a bit more substantial when talking about Chávez than urine.

    In other words, put up or piss off.

    http://www.counterpunch.org/ross11232007.html

    Your total disregard for you own president tells me how successful my campaign has been in recruiting the democrats of your evil nation.

    For you, and the many thousands like you who never refer to him as "President Bush" it is proof positive that my planting of cells in the democratic party has done wonders for the jihad.

    Also, with my fine sons of democrats failing miserably in math it only proves once again how much I approve of your help.

    3,000 dead ugly Americans on 9/11 vs 20 of my most honored cells, and as compared to over 100 thousand dead jihadists vs 3,500 infidel soldiers makes me think I am losing the battle until I get these figures from you and the many more American traitors who hate their country.

    You sometimes are misguided my most trusting son, but that is the beauty of why I know my plan is working!

    Don't worry my abrar, because I know I can count on you to push the blame to your devil president when the next attack I throw at your country is much more devastating than the last one.

    That is why my love for you and your kind has no end, because no matter what damage I do to your satanic country you will always blame your president for my attacks.

    As you would say in your country, "it's a win win scenario" and for that I will always thank you and your kind, as does Allah!

    Akuba! Ayeeee!!!!!

    As you would say in your country, "it's a win win scenario" and for that I will always thank you and your kind, as does Allah!

    Akuba! Ayeeee!!!!!
    Posted by: Osama Bin Laden at November 23, 2007 12:31 PM


    Now THAT'S satire, baby!

    Akuba Ayeee!!!! :D

    Shocker, a puko chavez apologist right here in California.

    I must be careful here, as the infidel Cecelia brought a smile to my face.

    I think I have to get out of my cave a little more...

    Akuba! Ayeeee!!!!

    "It's funny that you think that Democrats like terrorists when Bush has done exactly what bin Laden wanted." -Republican Killa

    You are a practically a parody of the lunatic left. Is the HuffPo sending over insurgents from their site now?
    You think OBL got what he wanted? The guy pisses his pants every time he hears the hum of a jet flying over.

    It's not that we think Democrats like terrorists, though we do KNOW that the terrorists LOVE the Dems...rather it's your deranged hatred of the President that drives you to root for the enemy.

    It's so painfully obvious.
    Ask yourself which you would rather see:
    A: Failure in Iraq and Bush lambasted
    B: Victory in Iraq and Bush vindicated

    RepubKilla, we KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that you and your ilk would choose A every single time. At the expense of American lives on the battlefield.

    It's not that I'm questioning your patriotism...yet, here we are....

    Akuba Ayeee!!! What the heck is that?

    Interesting fact: Bush courted the Muslim communities, especially those in Michigan for his 2000 election campaign. The idea was that Bush would be more favorable to Muslims than Gore because Bushie and his daddy had connections in Saudi Arabia and Gore took AIPAC money. Those connections did come to an advantage to at least one Muslim family after 9/11 - the bin Ladens when they needed to high-tail it out of this country.

    Muslims have more in common with conservatives than liberals, primarily because they both believe passionately in strict adherence to religious beliefs and the government's obligation to enforce them.

    So, faux Laden, you should be much more greatful to our president for pursuing your causes. Without him, you would have to work much harder at finding Americans to kill. He brought them to you.

    I'm not surprised by the comment from the hate-filled libtard who is too chickenhawk or lazy to even leave a fake name.

    The tolerance and diversity crowd is neither. They are nothing but the great unwashed.

    nteresting fact: Bush courted the Muslim communities, especially those in Michigan for his 2000 election campaign. The idea was that Bush would be more favorable to Muslims than Gore because Bushie and his daddy had connections in Saudi Arabia and Gore took AIPAC money. Those connections did come to an advantage to at least one Muslim family after 9/11 - the bin Ladens when they needed to high-tail it out of this country.

    Muslims have more in common with conservatives than liberals, primarily because they both believe passionately in strict adherence to religious beliefs and the government's obligation to enforce them.

    So, faux Laden, you should be much more greatful to our president for pursuing your causes. Without him, you would have to work much harder at finding Americans to kill. He brought them to you.
    Posted by: LuvLiberals at November 23, 2007 4:53 PM


    It's very likely that LuvLiberals and Kevroy are the same person, but I answer this nonsense anyway.

    I'm very happy that you give you examples of Bush trying to court the vote of Muslims before 9/11. I'm proud too of the fact that Clinton curtailed their persecution in Bosnia and that before this, both Carter and later Reagan sought to help the Muslim population in Afghanistan to rid themselves of the less than religious plurality loving Soviets.... (if you know what I mean...)and their quest for a warm water port in the Middle East....

    However, I would hope that you are aware that the religious beliefs you think conservatives want the govt to "enforce" are the same ones that were enforced for generations in the crypto-fascistic theocracy that was America before 1974... And that they are probably the same crypto-fascistic beliefs that the majority would like enforced now.

    I daresay the majority here would stop short of the tactics of the Taliban or even the Saudis...(and aren't you glad that we keep diplomatic channels open there...), But I'll leave the freedom hampering zealotry of that time for you to imagine and perhaps your parents to school you in... just ask them...

    And as for Americans to kill, oh they had found them already in the first WTC attack, the Kobar Towers and the USS Cole.

    Wow, Keith's little Surrender Monkeys sure do love their insurgents.

    > Bush courted the Muslim communities, especially those in Michigan for his 2000 election campaign. The idea was that Bush would be more favorable to Muslims than Gore because Bushie and his daddy had connections in Saudi Arabia and Gore took AIPAC money.

    I am afraid you are factually mistaken. Bush courted and received Arabic support in 2000 based on something entirely unrelated: secret evidence. Muslim communities were very upset about undisclosed evidence being used in immigration and deporation cases, and Bush opposed that practice, thereby winning the endorsement. However, after 9/11 he abandoned any plans to disallow such evidence.

    You have to check out the interview extras! This guy is so FULL of himself it is somewhat amazing to listen to---absolutely dillusional. Prime audio pickens' for OW mockery, I would think.

    Counting Down on MSNBC's Keith Olbermann
    by David Folkenflik

    Make sure to listen the "Interview Extras"

    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16517458&sc=emaf

    some highlights:
    Would give up Countdown in a minute and just do Sunday Night Football....

    happy he is mentioned in just about every article about O'Reilly....

    Ah, my little lost soul LuvLiberals (love the taken name "LuvLiberals" because without them I could not pursue my cause) it does not do me proud to kill American soldiers at the cost of 100 to 1 at the expense of my brave warriors.

    I like the odds that I spoke of before of 3,000 civilians to only 20 of my planted cells.

    "Bringing the Americans fighters to me" as you state by your American devil dog Bush, has caused me severe harm, impeding the destruction of your country while also halting any major plans I have had since that beautiful day in September of '01.

    It is the whole American way of life that I seek to destroy and take down while in the mist slaughtering as many civilians along the way, but unless this demon of a man Bush is stopped, I must put my plans on hold until he is gone.

    Never fear LuvLiberals, that day will come next year to be sure (Allah willing) when one of your democratic leaders Hillary should be elected, and then we will both rejoice as there will be no stopping me!

    Her weak and open door policies for all terrorists will be the final touch of damnation against your evil country, and the jihad will be complete!

    No more will I have to hide like a skunk in his hole, and see my warriors in the thousands killed, because the death of thousands of your American civilians will only be a camels breath away!

    And, not one big attack this time, as many many more will follow, but I am getting ahead of myself my little lamb (my excitement holds no bounds with the thought of the words "President Clinton") because none of this will be achieved until the biggest believer of fighting for ones freedom...the devil dog Bush...has finally ended his reign.

    One year little LuvLiberals, and soon after that you should be up front and personal with my fellow jihadists!

    Akuba! Ayeeeee!!!!!

    6:36 - the size of his ego is only surpassed by the size of his mouth

    "Would give up Countdown in a minute and just do Sunday Night Football...."

    looks like he's never happy - he just wants to be the center of attention and have a fan base, oh, and he wants to be one of the boys and that doesn't seem to happen. They just tolerate him.

    Thanks for the link to the "outtakes" from this interview. So Olby would leave Countdown in a second to do JUST the football show. Now why aren't we here at Owatch a bit surprised to hear this bit of news? We've maintained all along that Olby's political act was just that-a well-thought out "gimmick" to attract the anti-O'Reilly crowd and somehow lure viewers to his little cable news program. So now he wants to abandon ship? Gee, could it be because he's reached the point of diminishing returns with his audience (as last month's anemic ratings clearly showed)? Well, that and he's lazy.

    But notice that not one of his little fansites has picked upon the news that Olby would abandon being their "Edward R. Murrow" in a second if given the opportunity. Speaks to his dedication now doesn't it?

    SUCKERS!

    8:18 and 8:24 would be the classic olbyloon diversion....from you know who...

    WAKE UP OLBYLOONS! your "Hero" wants to bail.

    He says he'd rather do football than his "News" program. Oh yeah, he truly believes in being a "voice" for the liberal party. No, what Olby believes in is viewers and he was able to sucker you poor fools into watching him. And no matter how you try and steer the conversation away from Olbermann, those are the FACTS, straight from the horse's ass's own mouth.

    Olby just cares about his ratings.

    Olby does not care about his fans' "causes", hell, he doesn't even care about the fans since 99.9% of them are Leonas, not J-Lo's. He only cares about the GOOD LOOKING and YOUNG fans. But waht can you expect from a sports anchor?

    This is a site about Keith Olbermann, not about George W Bush, not about the Wilson-Plames. Not about Scott McLellan, or Iraq. Or 9/11. What should we talk about if not Keith Olbermann? Oh, right. Anything BUT Keith Olbermann. You know, that makes as much sense as going to a football message board and talking about Golf. But then, you Olbyloons don't really make much sense do you? Too busy with your preachy tirades about whatever the liberal blogs have given you as your marching orders of the day should be. And you complain about Rush and his dittoheads? Please bitches, you're the real dittoheads and you're too blind to even see it. If Hillary Clinton's Media Matters told you to shoot yourself in the foot, there'd be a lot of limping going on in this world tomorrow morning. Whatever. Olby still would prefer doing sports than pandering to you idiots.

    Never fear LuvLiberals, that day will come next year to be sure (Allah willing) when one of your democratic leaders Hillary should be elected, and then we will both rejoice as there will be no stopping me!

    Her weak and open door policies for all terrorists will be the final touch of damnation against your evil country, and the jihad will be complete!

    No more will I have to hide like a skunk in his hole, and see my warriors in the thousands killed, because the death of thousands of your American civilians will only be a camels breath away!

    Faux Laden:

    And why oh, why has your enemy Bush diverted so many resources away from apprehending you and bringing you to justice? If Clinton never brought about your demise, she'd still be doing better than Bush because I doubt she could spend as much in resources of American lives and treasure towards such a quixotic dream as bringing democracy to a country that didn't ask for it in the first place.

    I'm sure, Osama, you will look back on the Bush years with much fondness, especially when we finally get a president who takes appropriate actions to finally get your sorry backside behind bars or six feet under.

    I love the level of paranoia on this site - no, I'm brand-new and I find this all so amusing that I had to post.

    As a KO fan and I was happy to hear him refer to Gibson as "bathtub head" because it appropriately pinpoints Gibby's curious obsession with KO's bathing habits. Does Gibby really want the world to know that he constantly envisions KO in the bathtub? For that matter, do the folks on this website want to encourage this? When you have these fantasies, what scent do you imagine he uses for his bathsoap? Do you think about how he lathers up . . . Just wondering how far you take this peculiar fetish . . . On the other hand, I really don't.

    Another Olbyloon who claims to be "new". Hmmm. I'm sure JD will let us know which of the resident Olbyloons has added yet another "name" to their roster of multiple identities on this site. Maybe it's yet another Mike incarnation? But whatever, it's all just a part of a not-so clever and obvious attempt on the part of the Olbyloons to get the subject away from their beloved Olby (you know the one who only is interested in having 20-something J-Lo fans, not the decidely middle-aged, fat, frumpy and ugly Leona fan base he truly has) and on to anything but the discussion of Keith Olbermann.

    By the way, have you heard that Olbermann would rather do his sports show than do Countdown? No wonder with insuffarably stupid and easily led fans like the Olbyloons here!

    Just as I suspected. Who emerges in another thread but good ole' Mikey. He's probably agreeing with himself again and praising himself for his own "brilliance" again. I guess he got bored when he had no Olby to get his nightly talking points from.

    Olby does not care about his fans' "causes", hell, he doesn't even care about the fans since 99.9% of them are Leonas, not J-Lo's. He only cares about the GOOD LOOKING and YOUNG fans. But waht can you expect from a sports anchor?

    You're right, "rather", we should definitely refrain from talking about other matters and talk about the pressing issues that you all find so much more serious.

    Hey, all you conservative guys out there, repeat after me, "I like to date older, ugly women." Yeah, there's a big demand out there among conservatives for such women. In fact, I believe that Thompson had to marry that young, beautiful wife of his because all the old, ugly conservative women were taken.

    As much as I'd like to report to the contrary, rich men are not usually knocking themselves out for us old, ugly chicks.

    BTW, what obligation does KO have to fans for continuing to do Countdown if he did decide to leave it? Sure, I'd miss him, but I guess KO fans are more balanced as human beings than you psychos. We like what we hear, but we have brains of our own and do not require constant guidance to tell us what we should believe. You folks, on the other hand, appear to need spoon-feeding. Better hope Gibby and Orally don't quit or you'd be wandering around for days.

    Instead of calling them olbyloons we should all start calling them TROLLS!!

    "Who emerges in another thread but good ole' Mikey"

    This is called 'fun with hypocrisy' boys! An anon poster claiming it knows who another poster is!

    Whee, this is fun!!!

    > Another Olbyloon who claims to be "new". Hmmm.

    He appears to be a genuine newbie. At least the IP address hasn't been used before.

    > But whatever, it's all just a part of a not-so clever and obvious attempt on the part of the Olbyloons to get the subject away from their beloved Olby

    Oh of course. Even when the loons are new, the divert and distract tactics are as old as the hills.

    "A real Votevets.org TV ad responding to Rush Limbaugh"

    Actually, I think its been pretty well established that Rush was referring to an actual phony soldier named Jesse McBeth, who never even made it through boot camp. And Rush is still the most popular program on Armed Forces radio.

    Olbermann doesn't want to do Countdown anymore because he's as sick of his fans as we are here at Olbermannwatch. He realizes he's playing to the extreme lunatic fringe and he wants out before it all explodes in his face.

    "he's tired of it because there is no challenge in arguing with his opponents. He's whipped them too many times already"

    Spaced out - when has he ever taken on anyone, face to face, who dsagrees with him?

    If he's tired of anything it must be hearing himself blabber on and on - surely you can relate

    As do I poster 2:28. Who needs to have debate when my son olbermann knows he has the makings of a fine dictator.

    Debate only leads to democracy and different view points, and that, as we both know is one of the most dangerous aspects of your satan government.

    Any chance of somebody making my little overbearing olbermann look wrong is not what he nor I wish to explore.

    And, as to your statement about your national identity and of the obliteration of your Constitution I salute you my fellow jihadist, because to throw out historical facts about previous wars your country has indulged in, to try and weaken its fighting spirit is truly a thing of beauty!

    You see my tiny abrar I have watched your history channel, and read with glee the many reports about how your men in WWII used to kill surrendering Germans and Japenese without a second thought, and to how the people of your nation also condoned it, as they felt since these soldiers were fighting for them they had no right to judge.

    However, in this day and age your countries weak civilians (of which you are included I am happy to say) are quick to not only judge but to condemn these same fighting men who fight for them, and to judge them so harshly that they should be brought up on trial for putting underwear on my brave terrorists heads and playing loud music!

    Oh, what a weak country you have been sporned in my little cell, but with the honorable work you have done over and over on this site Allah implores you to keep up the good effort of bringing down your soldiers moral!

    Because, after all, it is not about freedom which you seek, and that is a good thing, as it is all about undermining anything good your goverment sets out to do!

    Condemn the soldiers by looking with what is the American term? Oh yes, "a fine toothed comb" any inconsistencies in your American constitution and to always take the side of the jihadists no matter what the cost to your soldiers.

    Yes, 2:28 you are a very fine traitor indeed and adn awaits you for sure! Allah be blessed for you and your kind, and death to any who fight for your countries freedom!

    Akuba! Ayeee!!!!!

    KO flirted briefly with having those on with opposing sides in the early days of his show but quickly abandoned the idea. He couldn't take it when his guests disagreed with his own biased views. Olbermann could never stand up to a real debate with anyone who had an IQ greater than 10 or 20 unless the subject was his one true passion in life, baseball. He wouldn't even do that well if someone was discussing another sport like basketball or football, two subjects he knows virtually nothing about. What Olbermann really wants to do is quit Countdown and just do sports fulltime as in once a week. Fat ass is also a lazy ass.

    KO flirted briefly with having those on with opposing sides in the early days of his show but quickly abandoned the idea. He couldn't take it when his guests disagreed with his own biased views. Olbermann could never stand up to a real debate with anyone who had an IQ greater than 10 or 20 unless the subject was his one true passion in life, baseball. He wouldn't even do that well if someone was discussing another sport like basketball or football, two subjects he knows virtually nothing about. What Olbermann really wants to do is quit Countdown and just do sports fulltime as in once a week. Fat ass is also a lazy ass.

    Posted by: And he still doesn't like his Leona fans at November 24, 2007 4:33 PM


    And you still make his detractors actually concerned for him...

    As much as his detractors here dislike Olbermann, if any of us saw him walking towards us, we'd cross the street.

    As much as his admirers here agree with him, if the opportunity arose, I doubt they'd take the time to cross the street in order to encounter Olbermann. They mostly just hate Republicans.

    YOU, however, are a different matter altogether.

    For all the money you say Olbermann spends on ebay, etc. etc... I sure hope he has spent a cent or two on security...

    As much as his admirers here agree with him, if the opportunity arose, I doubt they'd take the time to cross the street in order to encounter Olbermann. They mostly just hate Republicans.

    YOU, however, are a different matter altogether.

    Posted by: Cecelia at November 24, 2007 5:20 PM

    you are nuts Cecelia, plain and simple. YOU would definately be the FIRST one running across the street to greet Mr Olbermann. Please stop being so friggin obvious.

    I feel sorry for the fangirls who are devoted to KO. When they realize what he really is they'll be vey disappointed and regret their investment in him - time, energy, and emotions they can never recover. Honestly, I'm not joking here.

    you are nuts Cecelia, plain and simple. YOU would definately be the FIRST one running across the street to greet Mr Olbermann. Please stop being so friggin obvious.

    Posted by: olbylover at November 24, 2007 6:57 PM


    Fraid not, PsychoStalker ...

    I wouldn't even click a mouse to see what his fans think about him, let alone what he buys on ebay...

    KO's fangurls should have gleamed a clue from Olbermann's own words both on air and in interiews about what he's really like. They project on to him what they want him to be, not what he really is. That's why you see so many apologists out there for him. And I'm not even convinced that there are that many to be very honest. I think that there are probably 2 or 3 hard cores who exert a lot of effort into defending him, both here and elsewhere and if they are that easily duped, the real Olbermann is their just reward for their own stupidity and guilliability.

    the real Olbermann is their just reward for their own stupidity and guilliability.

    Posted by: Former Fan at November 24, 2007 9:36 PM


    And the real and real creepy you is Olbermann's...

    I was doing my lay ministry Wednesday night at a geriatric center, and there was a huge disagreement about whether to watch Bill O'Reilly or Larry King. They don't even come on at the same, do they?

    Posted by: A N O N Y M O U S at November 24, 2007 10:43 PM


    I have no idea, but I'm guessing that it's nothing new for your layees to watch tv during your ministerings...

    What Do Conservatives Spend Their Time Thinking About?

    One answer is provided by Conservapedia's most viewed list:

    1. Main Page‎ [1,897,388]
    2. Homosexuality‎ [1,488,013]
    3. Homosexuality and Hepatitis‎ [516,193]
    4. Homosexuality and Promiscuity‎ [416,767]
    5. Homosexuality and Parasites‎ [387,438]
    6. Homosexuality and Gonorrhea‎ [328,045]
    7. Homosexuality and Domestic Violence‎ [325,547]
    8. Gay Bowel Syndrome‎ [314,076]
    9. Homosexuality and Syphilis‎ [262,015]
    10. Homosexuality and Mental Health‎ [249,14]

    I'd like to add something witty, but really, what is there to say after that? Especially since I can barely stop laughing.


    Posted by: at November 25, 2007 2:22 AM


    I saw this the other day. At first I thought it was a joke at first.
    They are really scared about catching the gay aren't they?

    Gay Bowel Syndrome?

    ...?

    Why is Keith on the same channel that shows round the clock "To Catch A Predator" ? Wait, I know why.

    Why is Keith on the same channel that shows round the clock "To Catch A Predator" ? Wait, I know why.

    Posted by: Cat in the H at November 25, 2007 3:23 AM

    Why?

    One of the lay ministers in another diocese detected some institutional neglect, nothing dramatic and something just clearly overlooked, so I suppose there is some tangible benefit.

    Posted by: A N O N Y M O U S at November 25, 2007 12:54 AM

    Ammunition to imply certain demographics about certain opinion shows apparently.

    Oh, you meant benefits for them...

    Fraid not, PsychoStalker ...

    I wouldn't even click a mouse to see what his fans think about him, let alone what he buys on ebay...

    Posted by: Cecelia at November 24, 2007 8:14 PM

    Pot meet kettle. You sure do seem to respond ANY & EVERY time when it is the topic of his fans & personal life. PsychoStalker indeed.

    the real Olbermann is their just reward for their own stupidity and guilliability.
    Posted by: Former Fan at November 24, 2007 9:36 PM

    And the real and real creepy you is Olbermann's...
    Posted by: Cecelia at November 24, 2007 10:36 PM

    Case in point^

    Pot meet kettle. You sure do seem to respond ANY & EVERY time when it is the topic of his fans & personal life. PsychoStalker indeed.

    Posted by: who are you kidding? at November 26, 2007 12:20 PM


    Well, looka here...

    Is that you, Brandon?... :D

    I've got Brandon chiding me for talking about something other than Olbermann on one board and this twit on another board chiding me FOR talking about Olbermann... :D

    ^ cue the twilight zone music.....wow!

    ^ cue the twilight zone music.....wow!

    Posted by: yikes at November 27, 2007 4:32 PM


    Oh, yeah.... it's obsessive of me to talk about Olbermann on THIS site, but it's normal for her to go stalk Olbermann's fans on their sites and follow his purchases on ebay...

    Cue the music, indeed...


    THis has been explained here before but I'll repeat it again: Bob Cox ASKED me to document the life and times of the Olbyloons and their craziness. That's my assignment and that's what I do. And it's not like I follow them on a daily basis-I'd die of boredom if that were the case. Hell, I think they bore their own selves to tears.

    And by the way, last time I checked I was still a male, have always been a male, and will remain a male. But I'm sure that ole' Cecilia meant that as another slam at my expense. Jealously doesn't become you my dear. Neither does bitterness but I guess if you let those go, you'd have nothing of a personality left.

    And by the way, last time I checked I was still a male, have always been a male, and will remain a male. But I'm sure that ole' Cecilia meant that as another slam at my expense. Jealously doesn't become you my dear. Neither does bitterness but I guess if you let those go, you'd have nothing of a personality left.

    Posted by: Brandon at November 27, 2007 5:33 PM

    Actually, Brandon, that's because I didn't know you had written any recent "fan girl" posts here.

    I didn't know too, that Bob Cox had given you such an assignment, but it sounds like he needs to concentrate more on HIS site...

    But it's nice to be perfectly clear now that when anyone writes something about Keith's ebay habits, or the movements and comments of his female fans at other sites, that I am always to assume that this person is YOU....

    Well, there's no denying your determination here, Capon, but six times will not be a charm... :D

    I didn't know too, that Bob Cox had given you such an assignment,

    Posted by: Cecelia at November 27, 2007 5:41 PM

    Thats funny, 'cause I seem to remember you always commenting furiously whenever Brandon posted. Hey dipshit, try to keep your stories straight...you're married....riiiight.


    Is that you, Brandon?... :D

    Posted by: Cecelia at November 26, 2007 6:44 PM

    again, cue twilight music....do de do de do de do de.....

    Thats funny, 'cause I seem to remember you always commenting furiously whenever Brandon posted. Hey dipshit, try to keep your stories straight...you're married....riiiight.


    Is that you, Brandon?... :D

    Posted by: Cecelia at November 26, 2007 6:44 PM

    again, cue twilight music....do de do de do de do de.....
    Posted by: double yikes! at November 27, 2007 6:11 PM


    Well, that's just the thing that makes the twilight music appropriate here.

    Not only am I supposed to remember that Brandon, evidently, at some point or another said that he checks out the fan girls, I'm supposed to assume that ANY posts written about these fans comes from him, whether signed by him or not!

    That's your and his ridiculous illogical argument/story so YOU try to keep it straight...

    Meanwhile, I'll continue to assume that some dope besides Brandon, posts about ebay and following fan girls here (YOU perhaps?) and they probably think they're on assignment too...

    Cue theme from Mission Impossible....

    Thats funny, 'cause I seem to remember you always commenting furiously whenever Brandon posted. Hey dipshit, try to keep your stories straight...you're married....riiiight.

    Posted by: double yikes! at November 27, 2007 6:11 PM


    Oh, you really must be the brains of Brandon surveillance team, because your above comment ought to have spelled it out for you, Einstein.

    If you were around to remember that "discussion", then you'd also be aware that there was at least one other person (several, it seemed) who I argued with who wasn't Brandon and who wasn't Bob and who did the cutsey minute-by-minute name change thing.

    Perhaps THAT person was YOU? :D

    THAT FACT alone ought to make it clear to you that I would not assume that all posts on the topics of Olbermann's misogyny or his female fans were all written by Brandon's gummy bear stained fingers.


    I have spoken with Rev. Sharpton, and he has agreed to attempt to broker a peace deal, Brandon and Cecelia. Can you meet him at 1330 Hours, 28 November 2007, at the Papaya King on 86th and 3rd?

    Posted by: A N O N Y M O U S at November 27, 2007 7:03 PM

    In the spirit of Democrats everywhere--- Sure... as long as he's buying...

    Cecelia, it's the Papaya King, not the Four Seasons!

    Posted by: A N O N Y M O U S at November 27, 2007 7:24 PM

    Okay... in the spirit of Democrats everywhere... sure... if the Democratic Papaya King is buying.

    Sorry but I don't post IP addresses. But I do compare them. The one in question belongs to a loon who repeatedly changes his handle rarely posting more than 2 or 3 times in a row with the same name. Why this means so much to you is beyond me, but it looks like this guy is one of your allies, so you're welcome to him.

    Shocker! He's an olbyloon....

    Hmmm. Johnny clarifies a poster's IP addy and what do we get? Dear "Think" (who can't) posting another off-topic article to change the subject. Olbyloons (and their accomplices) are nothing if not predictable.

    Brandon thinks we should carry on ( like sheep) the inane postings about names

    posted by why/some 50 others

    This coming from a multiple name poster. TDF!!!!(*)---+=----

    He doesn't use any name regularlty. It changes with every two or three posts, Einstein. It's no one who also uses a name more-or-less regularly. If there's too many big words in there let me know.

    Thanks Patsy!

    Grammie

    Feel free to contort and wring as you please in your response.

    Posted by: Let me re-phrase that, Johnny BU$HWIPE! at November 28, 2007 9:27 PM


    That's 'mike's' gig.

    Well, some of us might be able to answer your question after you tell us "waht" means.

    You do need to limit those high fa-luting words so that we peasants can understand you.

    Grammie

    if you take away all the posts of RK and Cecelia's obsession with "names"...I think this site would go under....with cobwebs laced around it and a sign saying-SITE UNDER REPAIR.

    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at November 28, 2007 8:29 PM

    Well, between YOUR posts as WDYT and YOUR anonymous posts agreeing with WDYT (yourself), you've kept the site hopping..

    I'm sure there's some struggling blueblog that needs your talent for backing yourself...but on behalf of the entire blogworld--

    Thanks, WDYT!... :D

    Cecliia, Your obsessive compulsive posts about "Names" is getting worse.
    It's getting into "Outer Limits" territory.
    Maybe you could find ONE doctor that could help you deal with your OCD and alcoholism all in one swoop.

    Hey, I'm just trying to help.
    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at November 28, 2007 10:20 PM


    Are you feeling rather ill right, WDYT?

    I mean.. usually, you'd have morphed yourself into at least one anonymous ankle-biter by now...

    When are they coming out?

    ------------------------------------------

    Why do you care what my name is
    Bob
    Defend this
    realist
    Giuliani is a fraud
    Hey now
    Lies on the right
    Why don't you think
    Jeff's mom
    Sugar Magnolia
    Let Me Step Into Your Fire
    Dark Star
    RopeaDope
    China Cat Sunflower
    Cosmic Charlie
    wench alert
    the truth
    More Republican slime
    Quote of the day
    Bush fought the law and the law won
    Bush's war
    Rudy's a fraud
    Steve
    Dead on accurate
    RK's 4th grade teacher
    Person with a conscience
    New gal on the block
    new
    the name game
    new gal in town

    OK, I'm only 1/3 through the list and I'm already tired of this. Just multiply the above by three for an estimate of how many names our friend has summoned up over the months.

    By the way, what name did he use THE MOST of any? This one:

    anonymous [no name used]

    In his heart, he's still a Chicken Blogger.
    Posted by: johnny dollar at October 7, 2007 4:19 PM

    Notice how 'why' has never denied responding to his own posts under a different name or anon?

    Notice how 'why' has never denied responding to his own posts under a different name or anon?

    Posted by: royal king at November 28, 2007 10:25 PM

    Well, the ankle biting peanut gallery WDYT creates on his behalf never denies his posts it just affirms them.

    But it's so nice that WDYT has some backers and I wouldn't begrudge him even one WDYT praising ankle-biter.

    Even though they're all really him in the first place... :D

    I can attest that New Gal on the Block was vintage Bobo.

    Don't you just love it? Our obsessive compulsive name shifters are obsessive compulsive that others play guessing games and laugh at them.

    Only on OW.

    Grammie

    I can attest that New Gal on the Block was vintage Bobo.

    Don't you just love it? Our obsessive compulsive name shifters are obsessive compulsive that others play guessing games and laugh at them.

    Only on OW.

    Grammie
    Posted by: Janet Hawkins at November 28, 2007 10:34 PM

    Grammie, I was so fond of New Gal On The Block.

    She defended WDYT's positions so fervently.

    It was so poignant that it brought tears to my identity obsessed eyes...

    I only hope that WDYT can find that sort of support again...

    I know, Cecelia, you just brought tears to my eyes though it is many months later.

    Surely in a just world Bobo will be surrounded and supported by himself always.

    I must retire for a bit. I am so overcome with emotion that I need some time to compose myself. snif snif.

    Grammie

    I must retire for a bit. I am so overcome with emotion that I need some time to compose myself. snif snif.

    Grammie
    Posted by: Janet Hawkins at November 28, 2007 11:34 PM

    Understandable, Grammie.

    When Johnny listed 30 aliases for WDYT and then said that this was merely 1/3 of the aliases he had used and that he most frequently went totally WITHOUT an alias (anonymous) when posted, well... my alias obsessed heart was glad...

    After all, I may unknowingly argue with WDYT while he defends his own post anonymously or while under an alias, but this just makes me that much closer to truth, justice, and the American way...

    If you don't believe me, just ask his aliases....

    Is this what the republican revolution has come to ?

    Posted by: at November 28, 2007 11:23 PM

    I'm afraid so.

    FLUCKER, you are starting to be snappish.

    I mist up when I remember you in your glory days of your oh so erudite essays that you rained upon us from high.

    Now you are reduced to talking about Eleanor Roosevelt and whether she wore boxer shorts.

    I pine for the chance to see you in your former glory just one more time.

    Grammie

    Oh! Oh!

    ---- Lowest casualties in Iraq in over a year! ----

    Oh! Oh!

    ---- People returning to Baghdad in Bus carivans! ----

    Mr. blank-FLUCKER NEEDS BAD NEWS!

    J$ @ 7:36 PM: "The one in question belongs to a loon who repeatedly changes his handle rarely posting more than 2 or 3 times in a row with the same name."

    And I think the only thing we can really deduct from this that is clearly that it ISN'T Patsy, as the trio all implied it was....just as I said it wasn't.

    Isn't it about time you three gave up on your silly "name game" guessing game?

    You're not very good at it.

    If you were around to remember that "discussion", then you'd also be aware that there was at least one other person (several, it seemed) who I argued with who wasn't Brandon and who wasn't Bob and who did the cutsey minute-by-minute name change thing.

    Perhaps THAT person was YOU? :D

    Posted by: Cecelia at November 27, 2007 7:12 PM

    Mike, the above statement answers your question: Isn't it about time you three gave up on your silly "name game" guessing game? She'll NEVER give up, what else does she have in her life but OlbermannWatch.

    "where she entertained the local rabble by tying cherry stems with her tongue while lip-synching Patsy Cline's biggest hits."


    ###
    Now, now Mr. blank-FLUCKER....stop projecting....the fantasies your wife refuses to indulge should be handled during your marriage counceling not as "A N O N Y M O U S" on a board dedicated to discuss the leftist twit, Keith Olbermann.

    Again man....those testicles are only a short distance away in Ms. blank-FLUCKER's testicle lock box!.....Go gettum fido!

    If you have something positive to contribute, please do so. It's not a requirement that you be nasty and trite.

    Posted by: A N O N Y M O U S at November 29, 2007 9:30 AM


    One would never know this by reading your posts. Hypocritical? Indeed. Surprised? Not in the least.

    His obsession with Fox and with Bill
    Even makes Keith's psychiatrist ill
    Krazy Keith's OCD
    And Fox dependency
    Make "worst person" for E. D. Hill
    Posted by: Katy Turic at November 30, 2007 12:00 AM
    Posted by: at November 30, 2007 12:26 AM

    Mike, the above statement answers your question: Isn't it about time you three gave up on your silly "name game" guessing game? She'll NEVER give up, what else does she have in her life but OlbermannWatch.

    Posted by: triple Yikes! at November 29, 2007 3:59 PM

    My point was about names..huh? And not that I absolutely had good reason to consider myself to be talking to someone who was NOT Brandon (we both Know I WAS arguing with Brandon's female friend and personal fan girl...), contrary to Brandon's own accusation that I was trying to suggest the anonymous and nom du jour person was HIM...

    Oh, you're a genius, Agent 99...


    Posted by [Cecelia]: at November 30, 2007 11:19 AM

    Her best friend, her bottle !

    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at November 29, 2007 4:03 PM

    If the bottle is my only friend, WDYT, that certainly gives me one more pal than you've ever had... :D

    I thought Johnnie-Jeff, who she calls by his pseudonym RK, was her best friend. In fact I understood she spent Friday evening with him at the Decrepit Heifer, where she entertained the local rabble by tying cherry stems with her tongue while lip-synching Patsy Cline's biggest hits.

    Posted by: A N O N Y M O U S at November 29, 2007 4:33 PM

    Speaking of tired and trite, I hope you sent director David Lynch a residual payment for the above..

    BTW, WDYT may be the "mental midget" but I can certainly picture you as the actual midget in Lynch's movies.

    Crryyinng Over Meeee... :D

    Moooooooooooooooooooo! Moooooooooooooooooooo!
    Moo!

    Posted by: A N O N Y M O U S at November 29, 2007 8:19 PM

    Wrong barnyard animal.

    Our diminutive Capon Fautleroy Llawrence Clucker merely issues little cluck-tuts.. :D

    This post could be the most in depth, hard hitting post the lush has ever written.
    It also may be the ONLY one where the OCD gal DOESN'T blather on about "names"
    TDF.

    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at November 30, 2007 11:47 AM


    So Professor..when are you going to write an "in depth, hard hitting post" that doesn't involve pilfering unattributed whole paragraphs from blog sites, under WDYT or any of your other 30 and counting names? :D

    For some reason, despite your acid tongue and your inexplicable fondness for morons, I really can't lump you in with Moo Trio, Cecelia. I suppose that makes them the Moo Duet. You're well beyond the members of the Duet. I can see you playing witty practical jokes on friends, I can even see you hurling jello during the food fight in "Animal House" and acing an English literature exam that same afternoon.

    Posted by: A N O N Y M O U S at November 30, 2007 11:52 AM


    And I can run in heels...

    Oh, Capon, quit trying to dangle before me the little diamonelle offer of joining the heady ranks of cynical, self-important, disdaining all others, elitists.

    I leave that company to you. I'd wager you've paid a dear price for it, already.

    And the fact that you "search" mine or any others posts to see if any part of it came from another source just demonstrates your anal tendencies and the fact that you have WAY too much free time on your hands.

    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at November 30, 2007 12:33 PM


    What it demonstrates is that I've either read the very thing you cut-and-pasted unattributed from a blueblog source and that if I haven't read it, I know you're too stupid to have written it.

    It also demonstrates is that you must generate an entire anonymous peanut gallery in order to appear as though other people defend your posts. And the fact that other people argue with that peanut gallery about your posts, not knowing it's really you all along, troubles you not at all.

    That you're as dumb as shoe and as dishonest as they come, doesn't take a lot of time to ascertain, WDYT.

    In fact it's so easy and obvious an insight, even you can perceive it.

    It also reveals your pathetic existence and I, for one, feel sorry for you.


    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at November 30, 2007 1:03 PM

    Touche', prick.

    The fact that you have no career or life explains why you get your panties in a bunch about what I do or don't do here.
    That I am one of the main topics of your life brings me much amusement and makes me shake my head in bemusement.
    It also reveals your pathetic existence and I, for one, feel sorry for you.


    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at November 30, 2007 1:03 PM


    WDYT, well, it's certainly a new and interesting (sarcasm alert!)reply that when someone expects you to behave with the most basic and daily sort of honesty and sincerity that is automatically implied in any sort of conversation between two people, anywhere....that you then argue that this is an unreasonable and obsessive expectation because "it's just a blog board" and something you do in your spare time...

    Well, fine... I've no doubt that your accusing others of wanting people dead IS indeed just only spare time work for you.

    We stand duly informed that NOTHING written here by you is anything more than fluff that you'd unhesitating copy from any source, and that debate here is a meaningless game in which you gladly ask and answer your own posts and that it all bears little relevance to any reality, let alone a political one.

    Not that we ever regarded your thoughts as meaningful or relevant to anything in the first place, but it is interesting to assurances that they are, indeed, NOT.

    Because I have been correct about almost everything I have said concerning national and international affairs and yours have gone by the wayside and currently residing in the dumpster, I take what YOU regard as always, with a grain of salt or less.
    But you do have my permission to use that salt with your next shot of tequila and lime.

    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at November 30, 2007 2:31 PM


    If you do have to say so... yourselves... :D

    WDYT, I'm sure all the website you've stolen from thank you very much for that sterling affirmation of THEIR arguments...

    We thank them too. Cutting and pasting and accusing folks of wanting death and mayhem has given you something to do in your spare time and kept a great many butterflies with their wings and puppies with their tails....

    Get a job, Cecelia. Oh, that's right. This site is your job.
    My mistake !

    Posted by: at November 30, 2007 3:24 PM


    I'll get a job when you get an argument, sweety..

    (I don't expect my leisure to end anytime soon)

    DANGER, DANGER, DANGER! I am quoting MIKE:

    "And I think the only thing we can really deduct from this that is clearly that it ISN'T Patsy, as the trio all implied it was....just as I said it wasn't."

    I replied to a similar comment a few weeks ago generally to this effect:

    If it looks like chicken crap, smells like chicken crap and is as worthless and obnoxious as chicken crap then IT IS chicken crap.

    The term "Thanks Patsy" is generic for whoever scratches around here and leaves all his chicken crap. It may be important to some that we all admire his particular chicken crap and not roll him in with the other chicken crap but not to me.

    Grammie

    If it writes like a paranoid, accuses like a paranoid, shares its paranoid fears with other BU$HWIPES,
    it must be moron paranoid BU$HWIPES!

    Posted by: Thanks Hag-zilla! at November 30, 2007 8:34 PM

    Thanks, Patsy (TM)!

    Thanks Patsy!

    Grammie

    Thanks Patsy!

    Grammie

    Leave a new comment