Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    January 29, 2008
    Audio: Olbermann Is a Coward and a Liar!

    No Hour of Spin tonight, due to election coverage. Since Olby will be co-presiding over that , it's really The Evening of Spin. Use this thread for comments on the primary and the coverage: whether you watch Hume, Wolf, or Fat Ass and the Drooler. As a bonus to get things started, hear John Gibson's outrage over MSLSD's State of the Union coverage, and delight in his blasting Keith as both a koward and a liar:


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (142) | | View blog reactions

    142 Comments

    After watching just a few minutes of FatAss's post-State of the Union speech coverage, I don't think it is even possible for me to stomach 1 minute of his election coverage tonight. But then again, what's new? Olbyspin and Pepto Bismol go well together.

    "After watching just a few minutes of FatAss's post-State of the Union speech coverage, I don't think it is even possible for me to stomach i minute of his election coverage tonight."

    Yea.....That's why they have multiple channels on most TV's and cable systems.

    John Gibson rocks!!

    "John Gibson rocks!!"

    Yes....we all seem to have our favorite liars, haters, and slanderers, don't we?

    I was surprised no Special Whiny Comment last night nor again tonight.

    Yes....we all seem to have our favorite liars, haters, and slanderers, don't we?

    Posted by: Mike at January 29, 2008 9:13 PM

    No, thug, I can't say you're our "favorite" here at Olbermann Watch, but I'm sure you're somebody's.

    Bill O'lielly .....
    Proving once again why liberals and their thinking are so backwards.

    It's not a coincidence that people like Bill O'lielly are the most hateful and spiteful people around....Hoping someone ends up dead is sick....but its what we expect from the left.....

    We cant win on the facts....so let's insult ...

    Grow up Bill!!

    MSNBC now has a news anchor political event coverage co-host who must recuse himself from interviewing the people he's covering!

    Proud as a peacock! :D

    "No, thug, I can't say you're our "favorite" here at Olbermann Watch, but I'm sure you're somebody's."

    While your obviously inflated ego keeps telling you that you speak for everyone else on this blog, simple logic should tell you otherwise.

    Personally, I would hate to be anyone's favorite who actually believes "John Gibson rocks".

    This Allison Krauss thing must be an anomaly. You seem so much more like the Toby Keith type.

    GIBBY is RIGHT ON! THE BEST!! THANK YOU JOHN GIBSON for tellin it like it is. After all, he did coin the phrase "bathtub-boy". No more street-cred necessary.

    Well perhaps you're right, thug. You probably are the favorite liar, hater, and slander around here,

    From the ad hominem queen herself: "Well perhaps you're right, thug. You probably are the favorite liar, hater, and slander around here."

    "Thug" has this interesting ring to it. Something I don't believe I've ever been called before in 56 years.

    Just goes to show how you much of a fantasy world you live in on this blog.

    Yea.....That's why they have multiple channels on most TV's and cable systems.
    **********************************

    That's true, Mike, which is why we are watching Fox here. MSNBC is the bottom of the barrel. How is Scratch Scarborough doing tonight? Is he still pretending to be conservative?

    "MSNBC now has a news anchor political event coverage co-host who must recuse himself from interviewing the people he's covering!"

    If Bush or Giuliani come in the studio, Olbermann has to ask that the cameras be turned off.

    And even more risible is that the vaunted media critics in the press don't say a single thing about this absurdity.

    "How is scratch Scarbourough doing tonight? Is he still pretending to be conservative."

    Gosh, I don't know how Joe is doing tonight anon. Perhaps I should turn away from the Fox comedy channel long enough to find out.

    Hint.....If you think GWB is a conservative, but Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanon aren't, ...... then the "standards" certainly have changed a lot in the last few years.

    What's the matter, Mike? Did your pal Barack Hussein Obama get trounced in FL?

    The stories about Barack Hussein's crooked donor Tony Rezko are interesting. Rezko could always retire and build a house on the plot of land he bought right next to Barack Hussein Obama's. You know, the one he bought so B. Hussein Obama could purchase his own house at a $300,000 markdown. Perhaps Barack Hussein will find that fences make great neighbors. Maybe Rezko will pay for the fence, too.

    I'm waiting for Olbermann to call John McCain a terrorist fearmongerer for warning about the threat from Islamic radicals.

    Even if he smears him, as usual, with no one else in the room except for the sycophantic stagehands and cohorts.

    One of these days, Olbermann will push the envelope just a bit too far and that will be it.

    Just a matter of time.


    "What's the matter, Mike? Did your pal Barack Hussein Obama get trounced in FL"

    You mean the "FL" that is being virtually ignored because they have no delegates?

    As for the rest of your post....Yes, the swift boating begins right here at OW.

    "One of these days, Olbermahn will push the envelope just a bit too far and that will be it."

    I agree....The multi national corporations will rise up and show us once again who REALLY runs this country!

    "What's the matter, Mike? Did your pal Barack Hussein Obama get trounced in FL"

    You mean the "FL" that is being virtually ignored because they have no delegates?

    As for the rest of your post....Yes, the swift boating begins right here at OW.

    Posted by: Mike at January 29, 2008 10:02 PM


    I thought you said last sping that you were leaving this message board.

    Why are you still here?????

    >I was surprised no Special Whiny Comment last night nor again tonight.

    I see one coming soon. Olbermann came in fourth overall on Friday night and 3rd in the demo. OUCH.

    I haven't investigated the couple of comments you claim were swiftboating, Mike. If they are true, then it is not swiftboating. I read several months ago that Obama purchased a home for significantly less than market value and that Rezko was behind it. Either it is true or it is not. If Obama is in favor of granting illegals licenses, it is a valid point to discuss. I don't know if you were aware that HRC dropped the issue of Rezko when a picture surfaced of her and Bill with Rezko. Furthermore, there are many who are saying that Florida will get the delegates but it is a matter of timing as to whether it makes a difference or not. They may end up mattering in a close tally and the votes will make a difference. It is not a dead issue.

    "I thought you said last spring that you were leaving this message board."......Yeah well, this "message board" ALSO said last spring it was leaving after pouting about KO's contract renewal.

    "Why are you still here??????".....Partially because people like you don't want me to be here.

    Smatter? ......Can't take a little counterpoint?

    "The multi national corporations will rise up and show us once again who REALLY runs this country! "

    Oy, somebody's been reading Chomsky before bed time.

    You forgot to include the "military industrial complex" too.


    Earlier, Olbermann was making light of the fact that various conservative radio hosts are sparring about the candidates. He said something to the effect that it was enjoyable for "those of us not of that persuasion" to witness. But I thought he was apolitical?

    Excellent points by John Gibson and real funny too.

    How unprofessional of Keith to attack Pres Bush after his speech and used it has his moment to spew his political views.

    All Keith had to do is analyze Bush's speech, but all he did was attack Bush with anger and used the same old arguments.

    Keith criticizes Bush for being a divider and how hypocritical of him to do so.
    Here's a guy who takes cheap shots and shoots personnel insults on a daily basis at Bill O'Reilly and everybody at Fox news.

    He does the same on a weekly basis to Glenn Beck and every conservative he can think of.
    Analyzing and criticizing people is one thing but Keith makes it personnel.
    The man is an idiot, didn't he learn from his ESPN days and Lesley Kolber?
    All these feuds he's started will come back to haunt him again and he speaks about Bret Baier not knowing history?

    And all Keith has to do is report the news with a liberal spin but he chooses to take a very low road. The mans arrogance in wanting to make the news instead of reporting will one day be his undoing.

    I was surprised no Special Whiny Comment last night nor again tonight. (ktt)

    When was the last comment?

    "The multi national corporations will rise up and show us once again who REALLY runs this country! "

    Again?

    I thought they already were.

    Of course, the fact that some lefty hack like Olbermann remains on the air complicates that silly argument.

    But why let facts enter your argument: Bush is evil!!! Getting Bush is the only thing that matters.

    Journalistic ethics, integrity, professionalism, honesty. Who needs those things??

    Just get that SOB Bush and the rest doesn't matter.

    Viva la McCain!!!! Hasta La vista United States. Hola North Mexico!!!! Press 2 for english!!!! Time to do the Mexican hat dance!!! I am so happy I am going to wire my welfare check back to Tijuana. Me and my wife are going to make another anchor baby/American citizen!!!

    I surfed in on MSNBC last night after the State of the Union and caught most of what is being played on this audio. I sat with mouth gapping, unable to believe what I was hearing from KO and CM. Unreal! So this is the Keith Olbermann I have heard so much about. Why did Andy Card lower himself and appear? Add that to the lessons learned database.

    I exited with this definition burning in my mind; Smarmy Pointynosed Bastards - click.

    I actually went searching tonight to see if others were as taken aback as I. Thank you Mr. Gibson. You covered it very well!

    Sharon can't wait until the GOP candidate is picked. She wants to know who's she's voting for.

    Posted by: at January 29, 2008 10:18 PM

    Who's your candidate, cowy? Just curious.

    Yes....we all seem to have our favorite liars, haters, and slanderers, don't we?

    Posted by: Mike at January 29, 2008 9:13 PM


    It's no secret who your is, as you sit at olbermannwatch.com banging away.......

    > When was the last comment?

    I see one at the News Hole for Dec 6, but I don't know if that was his latest. He's not as prolific since the book was published.

    As for the rest of your post....Yes, the swift boating begins right here at OW.

    Posted by: Mike at January 29, 2008 10:02 PM
    >>>
    Go obama!" says mike......

    Obama takes big risk on driver's license issue

    Carolyn Lochhead, Chronicle Washington Bureau

    Monday, January 28, 2008

    (01-28) 04:00 PST Washington -- Sen. Barack Obama easily won the African American vote in South Carolina, but to woo California Latinos, where he is running 3-to-1 behind rival Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, he is taking a giant risk: spotlighting his support for the red-hot issue of granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.


    Shhhh, don't make a peep about your boy, obama. (whispering)

    Posted by: royal king at January 29, 2008 8:06 PM
    >>

    "Shhhh, don't make a peep about your boy Obama. (Whispering)."

    Yes, I've already noticed that you're so anxious for the swift boating to begin that you've started it yourself prematurely.

    Posted by: Mike at January 29, 2008 8:58 PM


    Posting facts are 'swiftboating' to mike.

    Gosh, I don't know how Joe is doing tonight anon. Perhaps I should turn away from the Fox comedy channel long enough to find out.

    posted by mike

    "I never watch Fox News, the last time I was at a friends house they had it on and it made me sick!" said mike. Classic!

    By CAROL ROSENBERG
    crosenberg@MiamiHerald.com

    WASHINGTON -- More than 80 attorneys who have been offering free-of-charge legal services to Guantánamo detainees issued a statement Monday supporting Democrat Barack Obama's presidential bid.

    http://www.miamiherald.com/campaign08/story/397317.html


    Shocker.....

    Eventually some reporter is going to challenge Obama's worldview. A view that says he'll "save the world, repair the world" and yet is a perspective that says the hell with the Iraqi people.

    Apparently, saving the Iraqi people from genocide at the hands of the people who attacked us on 9/11 isn't worth it.

    But "repairing" the rest of the world is.

    How you can reconcile that contradiction mystifies me.

    Maybe Olbermann will challenge....who am I kidding?

    My cable service provider pulled MSNBC off our menu due to digital conversion. I won't pay the extra $1 a month to have a converter box installed just so I can hear Keith lie. So I missed his "coverage". Boo hoo.

    You da man, Gibson!

    Ladies and gentlemen, via The Corner at NRO, we have Keith Olbermann's shining moment as a broadcast journalist (no really!) tonight, when he offers up a snide aside to Hillary Clinton after she gives him "The Cackle®", in response to a question about a statement released by Barak Obama:

    http://tinyurl.com/ynkbjy

    Even Olbermann can only take so much of Hillary's vocal equivalent of waterboarding, even if it does threaten his hopes for a future stay in the Lincoln Bedroom.

    John, one of the little fun segment that ends Brit Humes's show was a compiled video of Brit hosting a debate and laying out the rules and insisting that the time limit would be strictly enforced.

    The shot then went to the candidates and Brit did a voice over that violating the rule would lead to a harsh consequence.

    Then the video went to Hillary with that infamous cackle of hers.

    I thought Maira Liasson was going to wet herself she was laughing so hard.

    Grammie

    Ripped from the hard left yahoo. Still haven't learned what 'attribution' means after I have given you the definition several times. Not too proud of yahoo, ey?

    John Gibson is on fire. You go John Gibson.

    Grammie, I think some other people on the board probably need to send a nasty note to the National Broadcasting Company, since I believe the clip of Britt Hume at the debate paired with "The Cackle®" was created by the staff of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

    John, thanks. You knew more about it than I did.

    It was really funny.

    Grammie

    Smatter? ......Can't take a little counterpoint?

    Posted by: Mike at January 29, 2008 10:14 PM

    That describes your hero Keith Olbermann perfectly, Mike.

    Mike, I'm also willing to bet that FL gets its delegates back. That aside, Barack Hussein Obama lost by a huge margin. A sign of things to come.

    Oh well....more definitive action on the republican side of the election....McCain gets more rank and file republican support with exit polls showing he matched Romney there (also, Florida does not have a "open" primary like NH), and now it seems Giuliani may drop out and support McCain.....

    Good news for our country.

    Now the left.....HRC "wins" Florida by a huge margin.....Why? Some are saying the Hispanic vote was big for HRC and that she is going to continue to use race baiting in California and other states with large Hispanic populations to try to stop the Obama surge.....

    Bad news for our country's soul, currently.....But good news for our country in the long run.....

    HRC v. McCain will be a much easier campaign to win for the republicans than v. Obama....PLUS, the true nature of Clinton Co. continues to be seen and will damage HRC even more.....

    I cannot imagine how Kennedy and those running to Obama claiming it is time to move-on from the Clintons could be powerful advocates for her in the general election.

    Especially with the:

    Race baiting.....
    Gender baiting......
    Leftist power Washington establishment v. the radical left.....

    And with the idiot Edwards is still there and trying to have himself be a part of a brokered convention......oh boy.....The kos kiddies stay in the mix!

    Oooo, the dems better hope for an unlikely knock-out punch of HRC next Tuesday!

    Olby boasts about his high rating
    The facts? One more lie, simply stating
    The small peacock's hero
    Journalistic zero
    Beat Bill in the demo? We're waiting...

    Another great analysis fro John Gibson. Olbermann's behavior after the SOTU was partisan, period.

    Olbermann did not do as he said he would do on RELIABLE SOURCES. He is a liar.

    The list gets longer of Olbermann lies.

    And for those ready to attack Mr. Gibson because of his Keith Ledger comments....please remember....he did something Olbermann NEVER did after his anti-Semitism.....

    Mr. Gibson apologized.

    The two posts from an anon were so well referenced and intelligent.

    All you Hillary fans-
    Edwards just bailed which probably will push Obama over the finish line.

    Anyone but Hillary!

    Who are you idiots that are voting for this bitch?

    Wow, what a development....Edwards is ending his "magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all" campaign.....

    What will he do now to stroke his ego?

    This is bad news for HRC.....Super Tuesday has the potential to shift enough to make Obama competitive and perhaps knock her out of the race.....

    Thank God for our country....although as a republican, HRC would have been a better candidate to run against.

    But I am an American first.....Republican second.......


    At least we agree on something Benson.

    I hope you're not kidding about Edwards having just bailed because we need a chance to have a one on one between Obama and Clinton, ..... and it's hard for me to see too many Edwards supporters switching to Clinton.

    If you followed the campaign- you knew edward's ego campaign would end before super tuesday. he couldn't lose to the ugliest candidate since nixon.

    But seriously- he bailed early because he knew he was taking more votes from Obama than Hillary. Tuesday just tightened up.

    And cee- be carefull what you wish for. I always hope the frontrunner that i despise loses before the finals in any event. The stakes are too high to let a hiccup derail the republican candidate, and hand Hillary the office. They fight dirty and whine whenever the deck stack against them... the politics that usually win nowadays.

    (PS. Did you notice that after McCain got lambasted for his shoddy NH victory speech, they changed the dynamics. Now they place his reading monitor high so it doesnt appear as though he is reading.... how funny)

    It is interesting that Edwards is reportedly holding his endorcement....

    That will not affect the conventional wisdom that his support is anti-Hillary and more liberal so it will mean a help for Obama....

    But what about if this is not decided before the convention? Is it possible Edwards is looking to a brokered convention?

    Again, that keeps the most left of the party with some clout and could mean a messy convention....with Obama and Clinton having to appease their radical left cousins and not move to the middle as is required in American presidential politics.

    Also, if the bad tactics of the Clintons needs to go on pitting one democratic party constiuency against another, this will also hurt party unity.....

    Like I said, I do not like Clinton Co. tactics as an American but it sure is fun to watch as a politcal observer from the right side of the spectrum.....

    Especially now that Edwards "progressive" ideology failed to impress the electorate.

    Swift Boater @ 8:45 AM: "3 PH's in three months. 90 days. 1 per month. 1 per month. One self inflicted."

    The first time I ever heard one of Kerry's Purple Hearts was supposedly "self inflicted", I investigated and found out what they were dishonestly calling "self inflicted" was ACTUALLY the result of an unfortunate accident, ..... instead of enemy fire.

    The ironic thing was that the person who first told me about this so called "self inflicted" wound KNEW themselves it was actually the result on an unfortunate accident, and therefore not really "self inflicted", .... and they even admitted that they knew it.

    So did that make Kerry any less wounded in the line of duty? For perspective, I'd like the family of KIA veterans like Pat Tillman to answer that question regarding the death of their own loved ones. I doubt if any of them think they was any less of a hero simply because their death turned out to be an accident, rather than from enemy fire.

    Neither do I!

    So here we had yet ANOTHER despicable example of fundamental dishonesty in the process of political character assasination from the right.

    The obvious connotation most people have from hearing the lie that Kerry's wound was "self inflicted" would be either a suicide attempt or an intentional self inflicted wound made in an attempt to avoid further combat.

    Kerry did neither!

    I have always wondered how many people found out the truth regarding that "self inflicted" lie before they voted?

    527s should be banned! ...... Freedom of speech should not include the right to engage in wholesale character assasination of a candidate because you dislike their views.

    "Freedom of speech should not include the right to engage in wholesale character assasination of a candidate because you dislike their views. "

    You mean like calling Republican candidates terrorists?

    That sort of character assassination?

    Mike- your first swiftboat declaration is over-reaching.

    A declaration of facts is hardly 'swiftboating'
    Obama is tied to the felon. Labeling it 'swiftboating' is ridiculous. Maybe the Dems can continue to live in a vacuum and pretend these associations dont matter.

    In contrast do you think your 'Haliburton-cheney" assaults are examples of swiftboating?

    Thats apples-to-apples.

    In political campaigns, the strength and emotion put into denouncing a candidate frequently overtakes disputed facts. People can educate themselves about the facts and decide if those using the facts are lying, exagerating or whatever.....2004 had plenty of allegations and disputed facts flying around and whining about forceful advocacy never changes anything.

    Just like the people claiming Bush lied when he presented the intelleigence suggesting Saddam Hussein had WMD.....no problem there it seems to people with Mike's ideology....Even though there is NO EVIDENCE that data was manufactured or people outright lied....Was the intelligence incorrect?....Yes....But claiming outright lies means something different.

    So it seems many are guilty of the exageration that is currency in hardball politics....live with it by presenting your side of events and let the informed voter decide......

    Democracy in action.

    I appreciated the DEMOCRATIC and constitutional activity of The Swiftboat Veterans for Truth. They helped stop John Kerry from becoming president which would have been a disaster for our country, Iraq and the world.

    Oh, and good-bye Silky!.....too bad the uglier candidates won out......

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AE847UXu3Q

    T. Boone Pickens has offered John Kerry 1 million dollars to prove anything that the SBVT said was a lie. Pickens still has his money.

    527s should be banned! ...... Freedom of speech should not include the right to engage in wholesale character assasination of a candidate because you dislike their views.

    Posted by: Mike at January 30, 2008 10:21 AM
    >>>>

    Top Individual Contributors to 527 Committees
    2004 Election Cycle

    Election cycle: 2006 2004

    Rank
    Contributor
    City, State
    Total Contributions

    #1
    George Soros
    Soros Fund Management
    New York, NY
    $23,450,000


    Cee, thanks for the reminder.

    He reminds me of Fairy Godmother's son Prince Charming.

    Grammie

    One neat little package of total hypocrisy!


    "John Gibson rocks!!"

    Yes....we all seem to have our favorite liars, haters, and slanderers, don't we?

    Posted by: Mike at January 29, 2008 9:13 PM
    >>>

    Smatter? ......Can't take a little counterpoint?

    Posted by: Mike at January 29, 2008 10:14 PM

    Cee: "I appreciate the DEMOCRATIC and constitutional activity of the Swiftboat veterans for truth.":......Which unfortunatley, means you also appreciate outright lies being told in the pursuit of a partisan political goal. As for ME - someone who used to occasionally vote Republican, ..... I will NEVER again vote for a republican after bearing witness to such dishonesty!

    Cee: "They helped stopped John Kerry from being president.":......Which amounts to as close as an admission that I will ever get from you that lies and distortions are acceptable in politics. ...... In other words, for you, .... any means will justify the end result.

    Cee: "which would have been a disaster for our country, Iraq, and the world.":......The "disaster" has already been visited upon us by this president. It will be up to the next one to TRY to clean up his massive mess.

    Bad news for terrorist detainees! Good news for us.....


    Ultimately, however, Mukasey said Wednesday he would not rule on whether waterboarding is a form of illegal torture because it is not part of the current interrogation methods used by the CIA on terror suspects. His non-answer angered Democrats who said the attorney general should be able to address a legal question.

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080130/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/mukasey_torture


    P.S. mike, get off the 'swiftboat' argument. You have no proof of any lies or wrongdoing that I have seen. You better get philby to 'turn her office loose' on it immediately.

    Also, there are three citations for the award, with the third, issued more than a decade after the event, bearing the signature of former Navy Secretary John Lehman, who told the Chicago Sun-Times [he had nothing to do with it.] Normally, subsequent citations are issued only to correct the record.

    Those veterans, your fellow veterans, had a different recollection of the events and leadership skills of John Kerry, Mike. I wonder if you would refuse to vote democrat after all the lies and destroyed lives from Clinton Co since the late 80's? I know why....because you are a leftist ideologue who tries to paint the republicans as the villians yet overlook the very same tactics on the left.

    You can take your sanctimony and stuff it. John Kerry was perfectly capable of giving his side of the story and the jury....the American people, could decide who was telling the truth.....Guess what the verdict was.....

    John Kerry was not judged as the better person to be President....George Bush was, and by a very comfortable margin AND WITH OVER 50% of the population and it just makes the left fume.....

    and try to make excuses for their poor candidate.

    John Kerry chose to abandon his fellow vets when he threw his medals on the ground....that was enough for me, BTW.....when he decided to place them in a frame and use them to con us all to make him President....ALL bets were off and I am glad the Swiftboat Vets were there to stop him.

    What about that Mike?.....John Kerry desicrated the metals given to him by his country......why should anyone believe him?

    Rezko, who's been indicted on fraud and money-laundering charges and who became a flashpoint in the recent Democratic candidates' debate, was nabbed at his home in a suburb of Chicago, officials said.

    Clinton had slammed Obama at the last debate for accepting almost $200,000 raised by Rezko as well as "help and advice" in obtaining a new home.

    Clinton also called Rezko a "slumlord." But she was caught off guard by "Today" show host Matt Lauer last week when, during an interview on the show, he produced a picture from a meet-and-greet event of the Clintons with Rezko during the 1990s.

    Clinton argued there was a difference between meeting someone once and having a 17-year friendship with them.

    Prosecutors accused Rezko of breaking the terms of his bail by wiring a $3.5 million transfer from a bank in Beirut, Lebanon, that passed through a string of accounts before he got access to it.

    http://www.nypost.com/seven/01292008/news/nationalnews/baracks_backer_is_jailed_445550.htm

    Cee: "Because you are a lefist idealoque who tries to paint the republicns as the villians while overlooking the very same tactics on the left.":.....Sorry, but I have not seen ANY tactics as vile as that was from the left.

    In calling me a "leftist idealoque", you keep forgetting that I actually voted for GWB in 2000. How many 'leftist idealoque's' do you think did that?

    Cee: "You can take your sactimony and shove it.":.....Is this the real you coming through when confronted with the obvious reality that any means justifies the desired end for you?

    As for his throwing his medals on the ground, I was dissapointed in him for doing that. He was young, passionate, but stupid in that regard. If he had been attacked on THAT basis alone by the SBVT thugs, it would have been fair criticism.

    .":.....Sorry, but I have not seen ANY tactics as vile as that was from the left.


    posted by mike

    Take your partisan blinders off and watch someone besides Olbyonesidedkanoby. Actually, your comment above is an outright lie, nothing more.

    Holy shit, is Mike still posting on this baord after getting his ass handed to him on a continous basis?

    Mike attempts to make an argument that 527's should be banned until it is conveniently pointed out to him that his ideological soulmate Soros is the king of 527's. Of course it was also pointed out by Cee that using the force of government to silence free specch is a much more egregious solution in cases where a listener believes a 527 has spead inaccurate information. The better solution is for aggrieved individuals to refute such alleged iniformation by putting out their own message in the arena of ideas and let the public decide which ideas are better. Mike's government regualtion of political speech is OK in his book as long as Soros isn't being muted so now Mike's advocacy for such an idea seems to have faded in light of the more sensible posts by those who responded to Mike's hysterical anti-First Amendment scheme.

    In the history of this site, has Mike ever posted anything that was worth a shit?

    I SAID "527s should be banned. That means ALL 527s.


    Any questions?

    .":.....Sorry, but I have not seen ANY tactics as vile as that was from the left.


    Posted by: Mike at January 30, 2008 1:41 PM

    "Drag $100 bills through trailer parks, there's no telling what you'll find."

    Democrat operative James Carville referring to Paula Jones who had filed a civil rights action against Bill Clinton. Clinton lied in a deposiiton in an attempt to derail her lawsuit. Clinton was found to have made false statements, ended up paying a settlement to Paula Jones and was stripped of his license to practice law.

    2:20, mike's goggles don't allow him to see things like that. They have these special "olbyloon" filters on them. They're almost as high tech as infrared goggles. For obama, he has the filter set on "extra high" which means he sees nothing negative, whatsoever. Like his voting record and his people getting arrested.

    Why was it "vile" for 200+ veterans, many of them heroes with medals also, to form a group, fund it and publicize the consensus they reached that he was/is unfit to be the Commander in Chief. The only reason that it would be one of vilest tricks ever would be if hundreds were being off to disapprove. Otherwise, they presented their opinion, there reasoning and were available for debates and to be challenged and questioned.

    Kerry campaigned hard on the decorated wounded war hero platform and a large group of those veterans obviously felt very strongly that he was not depicting his service accurately and/or that he was unfit for command.

    Just a personal anecdote. My brother and I met four friends for a long lunch during the primary season. The conversation turned to Kerry/Bush and everyone said that Kerry being a wounded (three times) decorated veteran was going to eat into Bush's support and two were going to supporti Kerry for that reason.

    I brought up that I had heard the day before a short report that Kerry had three wounds in 3 1/2 months {it was 4 1/2), never spent a day in the hospital and used the reg of three purple hearts to ship out and go home. Everyone, even my brother, jumped all over me that I either heard it wrong OR it was a dirty trick b/c that would have been made public by him or the media and he wouldn't be pushing the war hero wounded candidate.

    If hundreds of vets lying for whatever phony reason (bought off or political activist) vile is a far too anemic word for it. That is the only reason that I can think of that would take it out the realm of political speech and make it a reprehensible political dirty trick.

    Grammie

    PS How did you view the Rather/Mapes forged documents? Not strongly analogous but forged evidence put on skids to not subject it to close analysis meets my definition of dirty tricks.

    This "being off to disapprove." S/B

    Being paid off and/or hiding their activism to disapprove.

    Grammie

    Janet: It was "vile" because as I understand it, none of those 200 veterans actually served on a boat with Kerry. The ones that did backed him did, and THOSE are the veterans that we should have listened to.

    Those 200 veterans who didn't really serve with the man had no right to judge him or his service. If Kerry didn't deserve those medals, then it should be taken up with the US Military for officially awarding them to him. No one ever dangled medals in front of my face when I served.

    In short, and in my opinion, the SBVT group helped deprive millions of Americans the right to an honest campaign based on the important issues that were at stake at 2004.

    In my view, it was never about depriving John Kerry the priviledge of being president. It was about depriving every American who felt America needed a change of leadership and direction the right to an honest debate about America's direction.

    As for the Rather/Mapes situation, that was obviously wrong as well, but if you noticed, it backfired! In my view, "Swift Boat" SHOULD have also backfired, ..... and I remain mystified to this day as to why it didn't.

    That said, most everyone knows that there IS something very fishy about Bush's National Guard service, but that certainly didn't excuse a media icon using unsourced documents to "prove" what was already suspected.

    In short, The Rather situation ended up having the opposite of the intended effect by letting Bush completely off the hook....and Rather took the fall....justice was served, but once again, America was deprived of an honest debate on the subject.

    the SBVT group helped deprive millions of Americans the right to an honest campaign based on the important issues that were at stake at 2004.


    posted by mike

    I'm pretty sure the swifties sparked the debate didn't they?

    Generally a good idea not to confuse Cee or Royal King with the facts. Their skulls simply don't have room for both crap and information.

    Posted by: at January 30, 2008 4:22 PM


    Since when have you ever posted facts? Your above post is a prime example. mike didn't post a SINGLE fact, either. Pure opinion. You lose, again.

    Mike, you whine about the SBVT mobilizing and supposedly "depriving voters of an honest debate" and yet you turn around in the next pragraph and demontsrate that in the Rather/Mapes fiasco, dirty tricks did not work because truth tellers exposed their scheme.

    See, Mike it would have worked the same way with the Swift Boat issue if the charges made by the SBVT were simply dirty tricks. If the Swift Boaters were lying or making major errors in their recollection of what happened, this fact would have been discovered and repeated relentlessly by Democrats in defense of Kerry.

    The truth is Mike that the SBVT's assertions about Kerry were almost all completely correct. With the passage of time, it could be expected that not every last detail would be described exactly as it happened. But what happened in the 2004 campaign is that, over a long period of time, the claims of the SBVT and those of their detractors were held up to the highest level of scrutiny and the SBVT's claims were found to be substantially correct. I know this galls you left wingers and you can stomp your feet and get ulcers over it, but your side lost on this issue because you were WRONG. Now you should let it go

    Sorry, thanks for playing.

    Oh yeah-- you never responded when I accepted your challenege to name any Democrat who had committed a vile dirty trick and I gave you the James Carville example (see my posy at 2:20 pm).

    Ah, the democrats continue to convulse....Clinton Co. pulls back the knives alittle while the young and pure agent of change from the vile past tries to break through the firewall Tuesday.....

    And HRC tells another lie!.......

    “I think whatever [Bill] said which was certainly never intended to cause any kind of offense to anyone,” Clinton said, “if it did give offenses then I take responsibility and I’m sorry about that.”

    "Can you control [Bill]?" asked McFadden.

    “Oh of course,” Clinton replied.

    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/01/clinton-says-sh.html


    ###
    She can control the adulterous sodomite?....Based on the previous course of their personal and professional lives, she really is asking us all to (use her term for believing a lie) "suspend our disbelief?"

    I have to laugh how the democrats cannot seem to come to terms with the slime that is Clinton Co....They have such a large chunk of their constituencies dependent and in love with Clinton Co. along with the elite left establishment that they cannot call a dog a dog......

    Oh well...like I said...good for the republicans....McCain v. HRC.....bad for the moral soul of the country as HRC destroys a truly nice, likable and inspiring candidate in Senator Obama.....

    The general election commercials will be interesting if HRC gets the nod....they will be filled with Kerry, Kennedy and many many many other leftists saying the truth about the Clintons....

    They are slimy, old news AND will do anything to win back The White House.

    "Republican political leaders are split over whether they would rather run against Clinton or Obama, but the big majority of them see Clinton as a more beatable foe. There is no difference of opinion among Democratic political leaders. They see McCain as the most difficult Republican to defeat."

    Bob Novak

    http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=24747


    ###
    Yep.....go HRC...show us all how it is done in defeating the first serious African-American candidate for President with race baiting, gender wedges and other slimey tactics!

    The hypocricy!.....Will Keith Olbermann's Special Comment tonight be about the poor form of Clinton Co?

    Herr A. Cee, I am a psyschiatrist of some note, and the former Senator Bill Frist, M.D., of your state of Tennessee, in the American South, asked me to conduct a thorough psychological analysis of you by reading your e-mails. I did not want to do this, as I prefer to actually see my patients, but Doctor Senator Frist tells me that it is common practice among Republican practitioners in your country to diagnose patients by electronic means such as video and e-mail. As such, my conclusions are:

    You have serious gender identification issues, perhaps as a result of violent and punitive potty training and being denied a human breast for nursing. This led to periods of copious bed-wetting until welll into you 20's. You also puddled during stressful times in school and were ridiculed by your fellow students. This further eroded your self-esteem. You blame your male organ, and you despise it. By reason of your desire for breasts that will never be denied you, you seek your own breasts. In despising your sexual organ and desiring female organs, you are unsure of your sexual identity, and you shamelessly seek out the non-sexual companionship of older women. Younger women do not interest you, because you seek the approval of women you deem maternal.

    Your intense need for approval has led to shameless pandering, especially to women, as so often evidenced in your written work.

    Yet, at the same time, you seek to punish women you deem strong, for the punishment you received at the hands of your Mother. Thus, women in politics, save and except mild-mannered and ineffectual women in politics, like Senators [Elizabeth] Dole of your state of North Carolina, in the South, and Hutchinson, of your state of Texas, also in the South, become the targets of condescension and severe degradation by you. You want these strong women to punish you, in a return to the womb fantasy, yet they ignore you. Your lash out.

    This need for approval has also led you to fringe bodies in politics and religions, where you believe you may seem to be more normal.

    Free-thinking terrorizes you, and you recoil in violent, spastic outbursts when your ideas are challenged. The ideas are the sex organ you despise.

    You feel the need to expel large bodies of incoherent, irrational material in the hopes that others will feel revuslion and will notice you. These oral enemas, however, merely cause you to be ignored which angers you and sends you into emotional convulsions.

    There is no known therapy, nor medication. A trans-orbital lobotomy seems appropriate.

    To what address should I send my bill?

    Since when have you ever posted facts? Your above post is a prime example. mike didn't post a SINGLE fact, either. Pure opinion. You lose, again.

    #

    Typical spoonballoon diversion.

    I will be driving the RRHC (Reagan Republicans for Hillary Clinton) from the east parking lot of the Reagan Library in Simi Valley to the the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood for tonight's debate to show my support for Senator Clinton. I will be leaving at 5:00 p.m., and I will be in the gold Aerostar with the "Horsemen for Hillary" bumper sticker. If you need a ride, I can accomodate up to four people, five if none are too fat. $25.00, to offset gasoline and parking.

    12:19, yep, no facts or rebuttal, right on cue. Thanks!

    12:15, sounds oh, too familiar. 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count......desperate, indeed.

    12:15 post....Me thinks me smells some MANLY OLD SPICE cologne!!!!.....

    Could it be?....Could it be?.....The manly, Curd Jürgens of OLBERMANN WATCH.....

    Mr blank-FLUCKER (cue OLD SPICE jingle)?......

    cee wins the prize!

    Cee,

    You must keep in mind that if so, an audience is the requirement. Clapping yummy but optional... muscled controlled attention, the big kick.

    Read between the lines, act accordingly... :D

    "Horsemen for Hillary"

    posted by loser

    Got news for ya. There are no "horsemen for hillary."

    I am not feeding the trolls.......

    Just mocking them......

    Move on, nothing to see here.

    Hmm, what is a troll? For example if I say Olbermann is a great man I must be a troll because I disagree with the founders of this blog, Unless saying Olbermann is a great man doesn't make you a troll? Now Robert would claim that he allows dissenting opinons, so saying Olbermann is great is not provoking. and therefore I am not troll on those grounds.

    Must be obnoxious behaviohor then because that would be troll like, but given that Cee and Anon admittly spend their time mocking people which is pretty obnoxious, mocking people must not make you a troll. So on those grounds I must not be trolling.

    Must be because I am liberal then? yes that's it. Oh wait Robert says he doesn't stop dissenting opions. So I guess I am not a troll on that basis. I guess there is no conclusion to draw other than I am not a troll--anymore than Cee, Rk, or Cecelia is.


    Now can we all move on and get back to why this president is incompetent and no matter what you think of him how right Olbermann is to take him to task for being a bufoon?

    If Bush or Giuliani come in the studio, Olbermann has to ask that the cameras be turned off.

    And even more risible is that the vaunted media critics in the press don't say a single thing about this absurdity.

    Posted by: Steve at January 29, 2008 9:48 PM

    Steve,

    It's not just just Bush or Giuliani. Matthews seems to be handling NEARLY all the Q and A with Republican pols or their spokespeople.

    Kos Kids must need their Great Orange Hope to have ritual purity by shunning contact with heretics, plus Keith's afraid he may be put on the spot or bested by one of them. We know he has no tolerance and complete disdain for them personally, anyway.

    As cohost of MSNBC political coverage, he's as utterly unaccountable to half the folks he analyzes and opines upon, as he is on Countdown.

    MSNBC has made completely shielded him.

    Look for these formerly unheard of dynamics to ride among the guardians of journalism until AFTER the election. Then you'll hear some dissent.

    no matter what you think of him how right Olbermann is to take him to task for being a bufoon?


    Posted by: at January 31, 2008 3:16 PM


    Please direct your attention to the "top 10 lies" of 06 and 07 by your hero, Olbermahn. Get back to us when you have.

    Oreilly is an idiot, but this is olbermann watch so we can agree that Olbermann is correct when he calls Oreilly an idiot. There, I am on topic :)

    Wow...another valuable contribution by Professor Honeydew....cut and pasted from HuffPo....Thank you!

    Silky appreciates your defense of him....I am sure the millionaire trip+fall lawyer is much happier sitting in his multi-million dollar estate knowing these wonderful advocates are protesting that wicked talk show host....

    It will do wonders for their cause!

    Look at the valuable thing it is doing right here at OW!

    Now professor....go back to your crying over the victimization of Senator Obama by the race baiting and slimey Clinton Co.....or perhaps you are voting for HRC on Tuesday like the pathetic sychophant Corzine has told his brainless followers in NJ to do?.....

    PLEEEEEZE give me a cabinet position in 2009, Madam Senator!......Do you need your pumps shined?

    Nice argument Cee, I like how you responded to not one word of the contect posted by why. Not a one. just started off with an an ad hominem attack against why (calling him Honeydo)

    You followed that with a red herring about Obama(had nothing to do with Homeless vets)

    Then an Ad hominem attack on Edwards (calling him Silky)

    That is wonderful arguing Cee. Such a first class intellect you have. Fox news should hire you as a correspondnet, you are that good.

    When picketing a tv news show host feeds or houses one homeless veteran, professor, let me know.....

    When millionaire trip+fall lawyer Silky sells everything he has and follows his rhetoric, professor, left me know.....

    Hypocrites like Silky do not impress most normal people....as evidenced by his showing in the primaries.....Lip stick on the pig that was his superficial handling of noble issues does not change it from what it really was....

    Look at the national polls, professor....HRC loses to McCain....now, if Obama is the candidate, I will admit....it is up for grabs because I think Obama is the real deal, the real believer and not the old democrat grabage we usually get.....But something is standing in his way.......Clinton Co......

    The race baiters
    The slimey deal makers
    The same old story

    Have you REPUDIATED their tactics, silly leftist? Do you condone what they have been doing to Senator Obama these last few weeks?

    No....just like the pathetic Governer Corzine....you likely would kiss HRC's big fanny.

    SO professor....take your exagerations and demogoguery about 200,000 homeless vets under 200,000 bridges in America and instead of giving your money to hypocrites like Silky, donate some time and monery to actually helping out the less fortunate among us.....

    How much did Mr. Edwards spend on his presidential campaign, BTW?.....How many homeless people would that have housed?

    How about his home....If he lived in a $300,000 home in the south (a very comfortable place to be sure), could the remaining 4.5 million go to better use?

    How about Bill and Hillary's fortunes?

    How much do you have stashed away for you and your HRC, professor?

    Of course, the last time we checked in on O'Reilly, he was in New Hampshire, bullying Obama aides, and snarling about how "nobody blocks a [camera] shot" on the "Factor." Well, we'll see about that.

    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at January 31, 2008 6:19 PM


    Numb nuts, still haven't learned wha attribution means? Not too proud of where you stole the article?

    Shocker, it from the puffer.

    Oh anon...I'll feed you a little troll.....

    The great Senator from Illinois is not a red herring....His treatment by the adulterous sodomite and his wife who is running for President is shameful.....

    It appeals to the lowest common denominator in people.....

    And I would LOVE to know what the compassionate, kind, tolerant and loving leftist, Professor Bunsen Honeydew thinks about it.....

    He lives in NJ.....Super Tuesday is 5 days in coming....His leader, John Corzine, has endorced HRC.....What is a leftist to do during these difficult times?

    And the argument against his post is clear....Edwards is a hypocrite. He exagerated the problem....200,000 veterans under bridges?....Ok....are there even 200,000 bridges capable of sheltering the homeless in our country?

    Silky is NOT a believable advocate for the poor.....See his results in what he had to do yesterday.....he lost.

    .....still haven't learned wha attribution means? Not too proud of where you stole the article?


    ###
    Yup, I read the silly piece at HuffPo this morning, RK.....

    "Homeless Vets Prepare To Block O'Reilly's Shot"

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/31/homeless-vets-prepare-to-_n_84207.html


    ###
    The professor is so creative....and his troll defense lawyer can't seem to understand the problem....I even see the posts were pulled!...Oh well.

    Oh anon...I\'ll feed you a little troll.....

    *The great Senator from Illinois is not a red herring....His treatment by the adulterous sodomite and his wife who is running for President is shameful.....*

    As the post was regarding homless vets it is a a diversion and therefore a red herring.

    *It appeals to the lowest common denominator in people.....*

    Asking people to take care of our veterns?

    *And I would LOVE to know what the compassionate, kind, tolerant and loving leftist, Professor Bunsen Honeydew thinks about it.....*

    Well he is for compassion apparently. You should try it.
    \"
    He lives in NJ.....Super Tuesday is 5 days in coming....His leader, John Corzine, has endorced HRC.....What is a leftist to do during these difficult times\"

    This is another red herring. Explain what it has to do with homless vets.?

    \"And the argument against his post is clear....Edwards is a hypocrite. He exagerated the problem....200,000 veterans under bridges?....Ok....are there even 200,000 bridges capable of sheltering the homeless in our country?\"

    Have you no capacoit for abstract thought? It was a figure of speech. There are that many homless vets and being homless is what he meant. Doesn\'t matter whether the live under a bridge or in a subway station.

    Silky is NOT a believable advocate for the poor.....See his results in what he had to do yesterday.....he lost.

    \"Silky is NOT a believable advocate for the poor.....See his results in what he had to do yesterday.....he lost.\"

    Another ad hominem attack. And trul stupid logic. Here i\'ll turn it around using the same criteria.

    Rudy is not credible on securit. See the results from esterda if ou disbeleive me.

    Sorry troll....when a leftist who I know supports HRC starts talking about compassion...it rings hollow and I love to point out the hypocricy of the left.....The race baiting and slimy Clintons stand in the way of any rational discussion of compassion for the poor or kindness to the less fortunate from their ranks....

    Because you and the professor cannot clean your own dirty house does not mean I cannot use it against you in any argument you decide to start about some evil representative from the right....

    I just like to point out that Mr. O'Reilly is no different than the very people, like Silky, who attack him.

    \"Sorry troll....when a leftist who I know supports HRC starts talking about compassion...it rings hollow and I love to point out the hypocricy of the left.....\"

    Another ad hominem attack.

    \"The race baiting and slimy Clintons stand in the way of any rational discussion of compassion for the poor or kindness to the less fortunate from their ranks....\"

    Coming from the party of Rove that Ran a push poll asking what South Carolina voters vote for McCain if he fathered a black child out of wedlock. I love pointing out the hypocrisy of the right.


    \"Because you and the professor cannot clean your own dirty house does not mean I cannot use it against you in any argument you decide to start about some evil representative from the right....\"

    Still divertinting and using ad hominems.

    \"I just like to point out that Mr. O\'Reilly is no different than the very people, like Silky, who attack him.\"


    Bill attacked Edwards. Nice ad hominem on hi btw. real substansive arguments.

    Oh dear...the troll and professor are having a difficult time here....

    1) Silky is a millionaire politician who has done nothing substantive for the poor. It is an issue for him to appeal to a portion of the left calling themselves "progressives." He tried, he failed...His message did not ring true to normal people.

    2) The controversy over O'Reilly is manufactured. O'Reilly is right to site the exageration speech of Silky. It is illogical to then say defending O'Reilly's attack on Silky's demogoguery is to say there are no homeless vets. There are and there are ways to help them.

    3) The Clintons have tainted the democrats. The professor can dodge and weave all he wants....but the party of tolerance, compassion and racial diversity is allowing them to use race baiting, lies, distortions and wedge politics to stop the first African-American man to attain the nomination. HRC will be the person to stop Obama from running for President of The United States...and her husband has been ruthless in this endeavor as well.

    4) Kindness and compassion are not exclusive to the democratic party nor is ruthlessness and racism exclusive to the republican party. The high and mighty professor whould have his students believe the oppositie of this truth and I enjoy pointing it out everytime he tries his cut/paste hit jobs here at OW......

    Next time, just post the source, you dunce....then perhaps the administrator will not expunge your post!

    Oh and your 7:50 PM post is a great argument for former POW and war hero Senator John McCain to become President of The United States, professor!

    Will you be voting for the only veteran and military expert in the field on February 5th, professor?

    Cee, have you ever heard the spoof on Silky re the homeless on Rush Limbaugh?

    It starts with Silky saying "Stop the car, theres a group of poor people." Souns of car window opening and Silky calls ouy "Hoooow poooooor are youuuuu?"

    His aide answers "Uh, we haven't left your estate yet sir. Those people work for you.

    Grammie

    *Oh dear...the troll and professor are having a difficult time here....*

    If you mean difficult by winning. yes quite easily.

    * Silky is a millionaire politician who has done nothing substantive for the poor. It is an issue for him to appeal to a portion of the left calling themselves \"progressives.\" He tried, he failed...His message did not ring true to normal people.*

    The purpose of the post was what a liar Bill is in regards to Homless vets. This is just an ad himinem attack followed b a red herring. Very weak Cee.

    *2) The controversy over O\'Reilly is manufactured. O\'Reilly is right to site the exageration speech of Silky. It is illogical to then say defending O\'Reilly\'s attack on Silky\'s demogoguery is to say there are no homeless vets. There are and there are ways to help them.*

    B attempting to minimize the suffering of our veterns? The under the bridge part is a figure of speech and the number of vets Edwards Mentioned was a conservative one. ou reall are having a tough time aren\'t you?

    \"3) The Clintons have tainted the democrats. The professor can dodge and weave all he wants....but the party of tolerance, compassion and racial diversity is allowing them to use race baiting, lies, distortions and wedge politics to stop the first African-American man to attain the nomination. HRC will be the person to stop Obama from running for President of The United States...and her husband has been ruthless in this endeavor as well.\"

    Another red herring, nothing to do with the homless vets.Just concde this argument if you are unwilling to argue it. Btw when you a run a Black man or a woman ou will have some credibility.

    *4) Kindness and compassion are not exclusive to the democratic party nor is ruthlessness and racism exclusive to the republican party. The high and mighty professor whould have his students believe the oppositie of this truth and I enjoy pointing it out everytime he tries his cut/paste hit jobs here at OW......*

    I do as well. WMaybe Romeny should hire Rove to use Race to smear McCain. It worked for Bush!

    \"Next time, just post the source, you dunce....then perhaps the administrator will not expunge your post!\"

    ANother ad hominem attack. Do you have argument or are you just going to commit logical fallacies all day?

    Right Grammie, one must be poorp to care about the poor. Makes sense.

    Well Why in fairness to Cee, when Edwards used to figure of speech about living under a bridge Cee took that literall. You see there is no reason to help the homless who served out country if they don\'t live under a bridge and edwards exgerated on this point with his figure of speech.

    Gee, you guys have put me in a bind.

    One little comment and a surge (I like that word) of ranting screeds.

    I hate moral dilemmas!

    Should I follow my own advice: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

    or do I take my pleasure wherever it is and push these dweebs into histrionic overload?

    Grammie

    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at January 31, 2008 7:50 PM


    The numb nutted spolbyloon known as 'why' gets a post deleted for no attribution and what does he do? He does it again 5 minutes later!

    O'Reilly has debunked everything you posted in regards to the homeless vets. With facts! All of the ambulance chasers numbers were doctored.

    There are still adequate forces left in the US to defend us in case of a direct attack. Any suggestion otherwise is much like the Edwards talking point regarding vets living under bridges in America in vast numbers-highly exaggerated to be sure.

    Brandon,

    Was this statement in the article?

    "The capability for the Defense Department to respond to a chemical, biological event exists now," Renuart told the AP. "It, today, is not as robust as we would like because of the demand on the forces that we've placed across the country. ... I can do it today. It would be harder on the (military) services, but I could respond."

    From the unattributed article above.
    http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2008/01/31/1268590-report-military-not-ready-for-us-attack

    "...an appalling gap that places the nation and its citizens at greater risk."

    A legitimate issue.

    Touche Sharon.

    Once again, a Loon avoids the facts that disagree with the fallacy they are trying to present as fact.

    Better luck next time "Think". And P.S.-you really do need to start attributing your off-topic "articles".

    Bobo, please sit down BEFORE you read this b/c I don't want you to fall down and hurt your head [I don't think your brain can stand more injury:)].

    Brace yourself.

    THE WORLD DID NOT START THE DAY GWB TOOK OFFICE.

    My Dad worked for the War Department and when it changed he worked for th DoD until he retired.

    He was a auditor and for many years he worked in audits of military preparedness, Just to give you the background.

    My Dad had Top Secret military clearance and never spoke of anything approaching details but he did sometimes talk about the theme of incompetence, that runs through both private enterprise AND government, He thought incompetence was much worse in the government b/c they were not dependent on success against competition.

    This has been audited and reported on in our entire history. It is the nature of man and the particular beast that man has created, government.

    We sure in hell were not ready for WWII but we got ready PDQ.

    Besides, you and your cohorts have been screaming from the rooftops that there is NO THREAT so why are you concerned that we are not ready for a ghost who will never materialize?

    Grammie

    WASHINGTON - AP
    The U.S. military isn't ready for a catastrophic attack on the country, and National Guard forces don't have the equipment or training they need for the job, according to a report.

    posted by why

    Wait a minute. According to you loons, we are all just "fear mongers" when terrorism is brought up. You loons act as they don't exist and we have nothing to worry about. Now, all of the sudden, we should worry about an attack? Because the ap says so? sigh.......

    Damn, I finallycame around to Bobo's way of thinking and he throws me a curve ball.

    It used to be there is no threat and GWB and the Repukes just want to institute a Fascist regime by scaring us all into urine soaked quivering masses of humanity.

    NOW HE IS scared b/c GWB and the Repukes have dropped the ball on protecting us from that imaginary threat that only existed to scare us all into urine soaked quivering masses of humanity.

    Bobo, you are disappointing to say the least. Your humungous flip flop has me confused.

    What is a poor girl to think?

    Grammie

    If you were listening to Steve, he expounded on the issue quite well on one of the threads. Grammie also addressed the idea of lack of readiness, maybe not in the way in which you would agree. We are Americans. We will withstand an attack because of that. Look at what happened in the immediate wake of 9/11. We showed our strength as a people.

    You never did address the point of the fear mongering. Olbermann bellows about fear mongering over the "loss" of habeas corpus. If Obama is elected and the democrats gain all the seats you believe they will, then they can hack away at the over reaching laws of the Bush Administration. The troops can be called back.

    I should have stated "over reaching" in this way.

    The commission's 400-page report..."

    newsflash: The AP doesn't MAKE the news...they just report it.
    Groan^^^^^

    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at January 31, 2008 10:34 PM


    In other words, we're not just 'fear mongers?' Is that what you are saying, the libs have been wrong all along? Shocker. Don't worry, I don't expect you to admit anything.

    Actually, Steve made a good point about the issue of expanded government. Someone made a good point somewhere. Brandon was correct in the exaggeration of the title of the article of preparedness. My quote from the article showed that we are ready, but it would be a hardship. The fact that there would be such hardship to me, is a concern.

    Sharon, I agree about the hardships that we would face. We have met those types of challenges many times and survived.

    I also think that our country has a track record of balancing our constitutional rights against a destructive force and coming back to an evil keel when the threat has been met.

    It is worrisome that there seems to be no ground for any calm discussion of what constitutes a threat and what temporary measures are acceptable to us to meet the threat.

    Grammie

    Profesor Honeydew tries....

    "And by your own logic...'did you vote for the 'only veteran and military expert in the field' in the national election in 04'?"


    ###
    John Kerry? The man who threw his metals on the ground, desicrating them and the value they represent? The man who accused his fellow soldiers of war atrocities? The man who was for severe defense budget cuts in the past? He was NOT a miltary expert and veteran only in name.

    So, instead of avoiding the issues again....

    Who are you supporting Tuesday, professor?......

    The adulterous sodomite's wife who claims she can control him. The same woman who decided to race bait and scare white democrats about Obama?

    Or perhaps the real candidate of hope and inspiration the democrats have had since the election of 1960?

    I think I know what the brainless Corzine follower will regurgitate....all the better for the republicans if HRC wins.

    Bobo, you are disappointing to say the least. Your humungous flip flop has me confused.

    What is a poor girl to think?

    Grammie
    Posted by: Janet Hawkins at January 31, 2008 10:47 PM


    Grammy, in K.O's Special K last night, he played out to the hilt, your DEAD-ON observation about the double bind message that essentially argues "terrorist fears are overblown but if it turns out we're wrong and they hurt us again, we'll still blame Bush".

    ###
    //John Kerry? The man who threw his metals on the ground, desicrating them and the value they represent? The man who accused his fellow soldiers of war atrocities? The man who was for severe defense budget cuts in the past? He was NOT a miltary expert and veteran only in name.//

    Well in fairness he at least had medals to throw on the ground as opposed to the really impressive guy who got five defermenys and had "other prioirties" Yes he was a vet in name only compared to Dick Cheney. Of course Bush is a war hero, err wait national guard guy who is quoted as saying he joined the guard to avoid having to run to canada. That is some true grit there cee.

    //Who are you supporting Tuesday, professor?......//

    This question is for why. I haven't made up my mind yet.

    //The adulterous sodomite's wife who claims she can control him.//

    Ahh, you mean the women who actually did the Christian thing and forgave her husband as opposed to the unchristan like thing of kicking him to the curve and never forgiving him?

    //The same woman who decided to race bait and scare white democrats about Obama?//

    Well if she were going to do that all out she would have to hire Karl Rove. Did I mention what he did to McCain?


    //Or perhaps the real candidate of hope and inspiration the democrats have had since the election of 1960?//

    Well, he is certainly better than any on the right. ALthough McCain seems a good man. It is a shame what Bush did to him.

    //I think I know what the brainless Corzine follower will regurgitate....//

    Actually you guys already did when you sent the second Bush to the whitehouse.

    //all the better for the republicans if HRC wins.//

    Well she des lean a bit farther right than Barack.


    I love exposing the hypocrisy of CEE.

    ###
    //John Kerry? The man who threw his metals on the ground, desicrating them and the value they represent? The man who accused his fellow soldiers of war atrocities? The man who was for severe defense budget cuts in the past? He was NOT a miltary expert and veteran only in name.//

    Well in fairness he at least had medals to throw on the ground as opposed to the really impressive guy who got five defermenys and had "other prioirties" Yes he was a vet in name only compared to Dick Cheney. Of course Bush is a war hero, err wait national guard guy who is quoted as saying he joined the guard to avoid having to run to canada. That is some true grit there cee.

    //Who are you supporting Tuesday, professor?......//

    This question is for why. I haven't made up my mind yet.

    //The adulterous sodomite's wife who claims she can control him.//

    Ahh, you mean the women who actually did the Christian thing and forgave her husband as opposed to the unchristan like thing of kicking him to the curve and never forgiving him?

    //The same woman who decided to race bait and scare white democrats about Obama?//

    Well if she were going to do that all out she would have to hire Karl Rove. Did I mention what he did to McCain?


    //Or perhaps the real candidate of hope and inspiration the democrats have had since the election of 1960?//

    Well, he is certainly better than any on the right. ALthough McCain seems a good man. It is a shame what Bush did to him.

    //I think I know what the brainless Corzine follower will regurgitate....//

    Actually you guys already did when you sent the second Bush to the whitehouse.

    //all the better for the republicans if HRC wins.//

    Well she des lean a bit farther right than Barack.


    I love exposing the hypocrisy of CEE.

    Are you the loser that posted the video of himself on youtube last year praising keith while slamming O'Reilly? Wasn't there a thread on OW dedicated to the video in question? The little fat, greasy haired punk? Just curious.

    Nope different guy.

    Now I have a question. Are you that fat hillbilly with no teet and no high school diploma who picks up the garbage on Friday's in Houston? Just curious.

    I wouldn't admit to being that loser if I was you, either. What you are saying is you know who he is, but, it's not you, right? Dark star, right?

    Your just mad because you have no teeth and pick up my garbage. If ou would have studied this wouldn't have happend to you.

    The commission's 400-page report..."

    newsflash: The AP doesn't MAKE the news...they just report it.
    Groan^^^^^

    Posted by: Why Don't You Think at January 31, 2008 10:34 PM


    In other words, we're not just 'fear mongers?' Is that what you are saying, the libs have been wrong all along? Shocker. Don't worry, I don't expect you to admit anything.

    Just wanted that on record, thanks.

    Johnny Dollar, I am still waiting for the "Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism" video highlighting Mr. Gibson's tasteless comments on Heath Ledger's death...followed by his "sincere" apology (yeah right). Now that is some good tv!


    Ah, but you would rather protect this loser of a host and just "ignore" he ever said it.

    I am not Johnny, but, Like I said before head on over to gibsonwatch.com and bitch at them, ok? The kid killed himself, let him rest, ok?

    Considering Mr. Dollar is quite in tune with Mr Gibson's work, this would be the place to do it. But a neocon has to do his job in protecting other neocons.

    Two losers in a peapod.