Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    January 11, 2008
    Countdown with Keith Olbermann - January 11, 2008

    "COUNTDOWN WITH KEITH OLBERMANN" (8:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M. ET)

    Host: Keith Olbermann

    Topics/Guests:

    • THE DEMOCRAT CANDIDATES: Howard Fineman, Eugene Robinson
    • VOTING MACHINES: Rush Holt (D)
    • RUDY IS LOW ON CAMPAIGN FUNDS: Dana Milbank

    Hark! It is the opening spiel: Clintonomics! Fairy Tale Flap! Diebold Machines! St Rudy of 9/11 [Ding!] O.J.! Attacks on Paula Abdul! It's casual Friday at Olbermann Watch, and the fun will be watching the infamous, deplorable one make a fool out of himself--twice!

    Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly book Culture Warrior

    #5: Clinton comments controversy. Clip: Hillary speech. Clip: AZ governor endorses Obama. Why didn't the Dems hit on the economy sooner? Who's ahead, Hill or Obama? Is Clinton going on Meet the Press a "minefield"? Howard Fineman, Pundit for All Occasions, nattered about her "asbestos pantsuit". Clyburn (D) thinking of endorsing Obama because of Bill Jefferson Clinton comments; Olby rushed to "explain" B.J.'s words. Is it a pattern of racial insensitivity? Eugene Robinson bloviated.

    #4: On to the Republicans? Of course not. On to the Diebold machines! Oralmann reaches into his Grooveyard of Golden Oldies for his favorite Keith Konspiracy: those crooked machines! A NJ rep shows up and--guess what?--he has a (D) after his name. You really must take another look at The List. He wants audits and was Great Thanksed.

    After comparing "Mister" Bush to Benedict Arnold, Edward R Olbermann finally got to #3. St Rudy of 9/11 [Ding!] is low on money. Willard! [Ding!] Rudy forms a Catastrophe Advisory Committee. Olby lied that Rudy had "run out of money", and ridiculed his tax plan. Dana Milbank, absent animated accutrements, mumbled.

    Um, wasn't there a Republican debate last night? Maybe on Earth, but not on OlbyPlanet.

    #2: O.J., Marion Jones. #1: Paula Abdul and American Idol.

    In the Media Matters Minute, "worst" was Fred Thompson--oh damn, Olby had to mention last night's debate. Thompson was stupid because talking about that naval incident in Iran he referred to virgins, and Oralmann set him straight: it's terrorists who believe in the virgins, not the Iranian Navy. Apparently KO is unaware that those boats were not from the navy but from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard--a "terrorist" organization. Oops. Another Keith Klassik.

    Oh, we also got O'Reilly atack #401, with Fat Ass chortling over an O'Reilly joke that he should be on the Supreme Court. Adding stupidity to his tone-deafness, Edward R Olbermann cracked: "Oh now you have a law degree?" Hey Einstein, there is no law degree requirement to be a Supreme Court justice. Oops again. Olby shoots twice, misses twice. But then we've known for a long time that he's been firing blanks.

    Keith Limpermann

    If it's Friday, it's our weekly assessment of Krazy Keith's masculinity. In this shortened week Monkeymann attacked Fox and other broadcasters 36 times. Olby's source (Hillary Clinton's Media Matters) criticized (MS)NBC 12 times, but Keithy protected his corporate masters with zero criticisms. That makes this week's Olbermann Manhood Quotient: -96 [Musto limp].

    MisterMeter

    On Thursday night Keithy found himself in third place once again, losing to both the eeevil O'Reilly as well as the hit-and-run killer on CNN. Tonight's MisterMeter reading: 5 [ELEVATED]


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (77) | | View blog reactions

    77 Comments

    Olbermann defends Iran!
    Why does he always defend Iran?
    Leftists answer please!

    Keith loves Iran so much he should just move there.

    Ron Paul is Pro-Iran!
    Anyone wants to defend him?

    Olberidiocy:


    Thompson was stupid because talking about that naval incident in Iran he referred to virgins, and Oralmann set him straight: it's terrorists who believe in the virgins, not the Iranian Navy. Apparently KO is unaware that those boats were not from the navy but from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard--a "terrorist" organization. Oops. Another Keith Klassik. J$


    Oh, we also got O'Reilly atack #401, with Fat Ass chortling over an O'Reilly joke that he should be on the Supreme Court. Adding stupidity to his tone-deafness, Edward R Olbermann cracked: "Oh now you have a law degree?" Hey Einstein, there is no law degree requirement to be a Supreme Court justice. J$

    These had to posted because certain people claim they don't read the 'recaps.'

    royal.
    Olbermann defended Iran again!
    He claimed they don't believe that 72 Virgin stuff!
    He forgot that in The Iran-Iraq war, Iran used suicide bombers.

    Rodan, you better watch it. mike's going to ask you why you beat your wife........

    royal king,
    Olbermann's words condemn him!

    Anon,
    Your hero defended Iran!
    Any comments on this?

    "News show of record" is what he'll claim
    Conservatives are where he'll place blame
    The facts show Keith lied
    Kountdown will reside
    In the journalism hall of shame

    I'm not sure which hero of mine you're referring to RK.

    Posted by: A N O N Y M O U S at January 11, 2008 11:40 PM

    I wasn't.

    "Ron Paul is Pro-Iran!
    Anyone wants to defend him?"

    Uh sure, No he's not.

    Ronald Reagan was pro Iran! If he wasn't how come he gave them weapons???

    Ronald Reagan was pro Iran! If he wasn't how come he gave them weapons???
    Posted by: This site is weak at January 12, 2008 12:57 AM


    maybe he traded them for couscous

    I missed Countdown.

    What's the story on the Diebolt controversy?

    Does K.O. think the Republicans stole votes from Obama or the Clinton campaign?

    Olbermann is a traitor.
    He's Pro-Iran.
    How dare he support them!

    Man, that Olby. What a piece of work. He doesn't think that Iran's Revolutionary Guard is a terrorist organization. Countdown: The looncast of record for delusional moonbats. Olby won't sell out his Islamofascist terrorist pals. They help keep him on the air.

    Bill has done a lot of drugs (and according to his own words, he was a drug dealer). Sounds like a typical moonbat. Does Maher still claim he's a libertarian? What a joke.

    It's called the liberal media, idiot. How do you think Olby and Maher got on TV despite their crazed, paranoid, delusional ramblings?

    Isn't it ironic that nearly the entire planet recognizes the current year as 2008 A.D. (Anno Domini... in the year of our Lord).

    Yes, the point in time where mankind chose to start counting years. Such a silly thing. Goes against all logic, reason, and common sense. Intelligent people (umm, seculars?) must have difficult time accepting the fact that modern man uses a Christian calander.

    Maher degrades an act of faith performed by millions upon millions of people everyday, not just Sunday, and some anonomous poster believes the joke is some kind of sign of bravery and intellect?

    OK, I guess rational judgement on what constitutes productive and intelligent debate is at a new standard.

    I would ask Mr. Maher if he is voting for any of the leading Democratic candidates because they all believe in a supernatural "space man" and pary to Him....That means they actually believe they are talking and He is listening to them talk...

    What irrational people actually running for President of The United States of America?!?

    Mmm, so let me get this straight, Bill Maher is seen as intelligent and rational and those who profess faith in God and His work in creation are suspending such rationality.

    I guess we must include the founding fathers, Sir Issac Newton and billions upon billions of other people present and dead in anon's analysis....

    What a psychological theory! Again, I would like to see the scientific evidence of such a mass psychiatric phenom....

    Oh yes, that's right...just like The theory of Natural Selection which does not have evidence of macroevolution...it's core precept, the primordial soup theory which has no scientific evidence showing that that event occurred and lead to the triliions to the trillion power of genetic mutations required to produce the millions of different genomes required for life as we observe here on Earth, and the cause/effect link of human activity to climate change.....

    The "rational" person assumes what he writes sounds good and has evidence that such has occurred.....Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc. are victims of slick salesmen and mast psvhciatric pathology!

    Evidence please?

    ooops...pary should have been pray.....I think those religious bigots on the left still know what "pray" means, right?

    Oh and mast should have been mass....I am tired today....I am sure the left's religious bigots can forgive me?

    Yes, the point in time where mankind chose to start counting years. Such a silly thing.

    Posted by: merkle923 at January 12, 2008 10:08 AM


    Try telling this to the Chinese; or don't you count them as part of "mankind". Ever hear of the Maya and Aztec? Ancient Romans? All of these people "started counting years" long before Christianity came along. The current near-universality of the Christian calandar has more to do with gunpowder and the compass than it does with any particular moral code.

    Yes, the point in time where mankind chose to start counting years. Such a silly thing.

    Posted by: merkle923 at January 12, 2008 10:08 AM


    Try telling this to the Chinese; or don't you count them as part of "mankind". Ever hear of the Maya and Aztec? Ancient Romans? All of these people "started counting years" long before Christianity came along. The current near-universality of the Christian calandar has more to do with gunpowder and the compass than it does with any particular moral code.

    ooops...pary should have been pray.....I think those religious bigots on the left still know what "pray" means, right?

    Posted by: cee at January 12, 2008 10:24 AM
    Oh and mast should have been mass....I am tired today....I am sure the left's religious bigots can forgive me?

    Posted by: cee at January 12, 2008 10:27 AM


    I think you're only one who noticed, Phari-cee. Nobody reads your pointless superstitious mumblances.

    Ah, instead of addressing the fact that science has faith that macroevolution has occurred and explains the diversity of life on the planet, but has never shown one ounce of evidence that macroevolution has taken place....

    The anonymous poster attacks people, again.....

    How about that anon....or Lucy for that matter.....please explain to me the scientific rationale for "believing" in Natural Selection as the ONLY force in the universe responsible for creating the diversity of life as we see it today......Please try...I would really like to see you try to proselytize for secularism the candidates you mentioned into "believing in evolution" as implied....No God, no creation....just amino acids forming proteins spontaneously that then became able to form RNA/DNA that then became able to replicate, fix transcription errors and still...with all that, have mutations trillions of times over that formed all of the genomes we now see......No God....just believe in "evolution" my son!

    Come on now...you started it anon......convert us!

    Bill has big cajones and isn't afraid to speak his mind.


    Posted by: at January 12, 2008 9:11 AM


    Three times the size of your berries!

    Fossil....how does that explain genetic mutations spontaneously forming new species, anonymous?....Please educate me....I was a Biology major (Magna cum laude) and hold a medical degree so a little more specifics would be nice....

    Do you need for me to define for you what macroevolution is?.....I can and will be willing to help....Do you know what a mutation is, how Natural Selection believes new species came to being....Tell me how a fossil proves that occurred.....

    Please....it is your contention that fossil prove Natural Selection is the only creative force that brought us life in the universe....Please explain your theory.....

    Posted by: at January 12, 2008 11:49 AM

    Phari-cee will say that no-one has actually SEEN one species evolve into another, therefore evolution does not exist. Conversely, all of the magical events described in a dusty tome of bronze-age fairy-tales are to be taken as unequivocally true. Your fossil is either an animal that missed the ark; was placed by Satan to decieve us; or is a modern animal turned to mineral by an angel.

    It is a simple matter to devastate the arguments of such a rube; but an impossible task to make him realize his defeat.

    Cee, I have a couple of questions regarding your not believing in evolution.

    I always hear creationists, including those in my own catholic church, saying, "But something had to create everything."
    I take it you believe this as well, right?

    My question is, if something (God) had to create everything, then who or what created God?

    I ask because when I got confirmed they asked us if we had any questions. When I asked that one the answer given to me was, "Well, God was always there."
    I don't know if you subscribe to that as well, but as far as I know that is the answer Christianity gives.

    My only other question is this:
    If God was always there, and you're willing to believe that, then why can't you believe that physical nature was always there?
    Why is one inherrently more believable than the other?

    I think Bill O'Reilly may have a point on the GE/bin Laden connection.

    http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/fnc/hockenberry_at_center_of_latest_oreillynbc_feud_74826.asp#more

    Here's a link to the actuall article by Hockenberry, former NBC employee.

    http://www.technologyreview.com/Infotech/19845/?a=f

    I'm waiting on "believing in evolution," prophets to tell me how fossil's prove the existence of a force called Natural Selection that causes genetic mutations to "create" new species....

    I can also go for discussing the spontaneous formation on amino acids at some point that, somehow, formed a code to produce millions of functining proteins that lead to the cell.....What "force" cased that to happen since Natural Selection relies on organism competition for survival to provoke change.....

    Anyone, anyone....don't you have faith in your religion of secularism to defend the precepts! Come now....evidence!

    Oh, and to those asking me questions about God, religion etc....try not to change the subject...anon threw down the gauntlet of defending evolution as the only creative force in the universe and I am pursuing his challenge.....chaning the subject when you can't defend your own religious beliefs is a common tactic of the secularist...and I am not going to allow it to happen....

    Come on now, secularists....defend your faith!.....Evolution needs followers!....billions still do not believe......go and spread the gospel!

    Oh, and to those asking me questions about God, religion etc....try not to change the subject...anon threw down the gauntlet of defending evolution as the only creative force in the universe and I am pursuing his challenge.....chaning the subject when you can't defend your own religious beliefs is a common tactic of the secularist...and I am not going to allow it to happen....


    Posted by: cee at January 12, 2008 12:17 PM

    I asked you a fairly simple couple of questions Cee. This isn't the first time I've asked you, either.

    You can talk about amino acids if you like, but I think my questions are more simple than that.
    What created God?
    If he was always there, then why couldn't physical nature have been too?

    I believe someone can answer two different questions at a time. I see no reason for someone as solid in their beliefs as you to not take a second and answer me.

    Wasted...my faith is a deeply personal and loving relationship with the God you question. He is infinite and has always been....The Torah is clear about this in his exchange with Moses....His name is I AM.

    Also in The Torah, Moses was told that there was a finite point in time that God alone created the heavens and the earth....I do believe this means "the universe" and I accept, on faith, that God created it all....I have as much physical evidence of such an explaination as anonymous has given us today to prove Natural Selection as the sole creative force for life in the universe.

    So, I answered your question, but I really would like one of the fanatic secularists to please defend their faith! All I keep getting is hate, bigotry and jokes....a rational, measured discussion is needed if one is to defend an article of faith like life existing because of Darwinian evolution alone.....

    Oh boy, anon uses the INTRASPECIES changes that we observe to explain new species being formed FROM GENETIC MUTATIONS TO THE COMMON GENOME.....

    Not very scientific, anon....My sicence teachers from high school to medcial school even admit that such observations make no contribution to the explaination of life in the universe...it is ASSUMED microevolution in adaptations of the same species in environment CANNOT prove the existence of macroevolution....IT IS AN ASSUMPTION....

    Oh how scientific is that.....ASSUMPTION!....You see anon, the difference between you and those professional scientists I respected in school and discussed these issues with unemotionally and without hate is that they are not religious fanatics, like you.....

    They were and are rational, humble people not hunting for science pagans who still think there is a God, they are searching for evidence to support theories they have....period.....

    You, anon, are not even close to those fine men and women....they are ready to admit the limits of the theory of Natural Selection and never claim such things as you claimed at 12:36PM.....There has never been an observation of a new species from another....the only evidence of Natural Selection has been in phenotypes WITHIN species....like you forearm example.....

    So, try again secularist, anon....try to convert us!....Go my brother....DEFEND THE FAITH!

    You still have not shown proof of macroevolution, even with your silly link, anon....all of those observations have alternative explainations and it is circular logic to say these observations have no other plausible explainations because the authority said so....

    In fact....that sounds a lot like what DOGMA is....an authoirty that says, "this is the explaination we assume is plausible, accept it....."

    Ah the religious fanatic secularists who use microevolution to assume macroevolution....genetic mutations responsible for the trillions of protein entities that give us phenotypes.....from the bacterium to the instinct of a little chick to follow the first moving thing it sees....assumed to have occurred because of self-propagating sequences of molecules could withstand errors in transcription.....

    Yep....praise be to _________ for this wisdom and revelation of evolution!.....Let us convert the billions of pagans out there in the world!

    Again, you site an old example of MICROEVOLUTION, anon.....you are ASSUMING this is evidence of the past occurance of macroevolution and this is not science....it is faith.

    I never contended microevolution has not been observed....Darwin showed this without those fancy computers back in the 1800's....But macroevolution?....new species that cannot reproduce with their ancestor because of the accumulation of FUNCTIONAL and BENEFICIAL genetic mutations over time?....No, no, anon.....you demand we all believe that one ON FAITH!

    There are hundreds of examples of microevolution and you can list them all here today if you want, anon....it does not answer my skepticism of your religious belief that from simple atoms the diversity of life on earth formed, even in violation of increasing entropy in the universe...

    Oh yeah.....what about that little scientific influence....entropy....increasing randomness that makes those little atoms of carbon, oxygen, sulfer, hydrogen, nitrogen and phosphorus act so differently than they did in your primordial soup so long ago......

    Spontaneous amino acids that can replicate their sequences and fix transcription errors.....wow, what faith is needed for that achievement, uh, anon!

    I just can't help myself, because there's just so much evidence for evolution and the pathetic Cee has shown us nothing.


    Posted by:einstein I'm not at January 12, 2008 12:52 PM

    Honey bunny, would you please get your dumb ass back over to my site. There have been way too many intelligent comments made today and I need you back to even things out a little. Please, oh, please!!!

    "They all have alternative explanations" but notice the (not so ) good doctor didn't come up with any.
    What a joke !"


    ###
    I don't have to in this discussion, anon...it is incumbant on you who are trying to convert me the pagan, to account for the assumptions in your explainations...including the idea that there is a supernatural you are assuming does not exist....

    he, he, he.....faith in evolution as the sole explaination of life in the universe is a wonderful relgious precept...."DO YOU BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION," is the secularist's inquisition question I am always excited to discuss...

    But they seem timid to defend their faith....instead attack the pagan for not converting!

    "Your fossil is either an animal that missed the ark; was placed by Satan to decieve us; or is a modern animal turned to mineral by an angel."
    SLOB


    ###
    Yea, I also enjoyed Lucy's alternative theories along with his religious belief in life on earth because of Natural selection....they all are colorful and fanciful!

    Being a secularist fanatic, Lucy is ready with the inquisition questions as well with the bucket of red paint to place the scarlet C for either christianst or creationist on the victim....I am not sure which he is campaigning against today.....

    Just like the left is ready to attack good people of faith during an election campaign with simplistic inquisition questions....."YES OR NO....DO YOU BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION, PAGAN!?!?!"

    Yep....secularist puritans needing assurance that their faith is the state faith....nevermind the seperation clause....

    I am ready for your judgement, anon!

    Muslim extremists, Pat Robertson, Cee, all of our pedaphile priests etc.
    Need I go on ?

    Posted by:cowy/wannawipe at January 12, 2008 12:18 PM


    What's your excuse?

    I gotta go now....I am going home in my magical vehicle that uses fossil fuels that were produced by billions of dead organisms decomposing under the surface of the earth....

    Yet, the fossil record is so incomplete as to show macroevolution occuring to produce those billions of organisms along with the billions of organisms that are "living" today....

    Oh boy....better get working on all that, anon....ASSUMPTION of macroevolution makes your religion look, well, just like the rest of them....

    Secularism.....the future state religion.....

    "DO YOU BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION, YES OR NO, PAGAN?!?!?!"

    Yes....enter into our community of the compassionate....

    NO?!?.....DAMN YOU FOOL.....INTO THE ABYSS OF IGNORANCE WITH YOU!

    Olberidiocy:


    Thompson was stupid because talking about that naval incident in Iran he referred to virgins, and Oralmann set him straight: it's terrorists who believe in the virgins, not the Iranian Navy. Apparently KO is unaware that those boats were not from the navy but from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard--a "terrorist" organization. Oops. Another Keith Klassik. J$


    Oh, we also got O'Reilly atack #401, with Fat Ass chortling over an O'Reilly joke that he should be on the Supreme Court. Adding stupidity to his tone-deafness, Edward R Olbermann cracked: "Oh now you have a law degree?" Hey Einstein, there is no law degree requirement to be a Supreme Court justice. J$

    These had to posted because certain people claim they don't read the 'recaps.'

    or a nutball from this site.

    Posted by: why I am not a republican at January 12, 2008 1:19 PM


    How does your foot feel up your ass? It seems to be permanently planted.

    Evolution is – what's the word here – fact.
    Posted by: why I am not a republican at January 12, 2008 1:19 PM

    Really, gee thanks, I guess we no longer need any scientist testing the theory of evolution since it is now a "fact". I guess we also don't need and endangered species list anymore since extinction is a natural part of evolution. We also don't need to send any type of aid to third world countries. We don't need to give Native Americans any land. We don't need affirmative action. We will also need to work out a final solution for the "un-fit". When will the DNC adopt these as their platforms?

    Again, the religious bigotry of "why I am not a republican" replaces a sound defence of his religion....because in the question, "Do you believe in evolution," is the implication of a relgious test....

    Evolution, or in the correct terminology, Darwinian evolutionary theory that states Natural Selection is the only creative force explaining life in the universe, demands that there is no God. Why wants his cake and eat it too....he wants a simple yes or no about evolution being the only explaination of life on earth yet claim that does not mean there is not God....sorry, but the scientist who says there is no God and life is here spontaneously and under the influence of beneficial genetic mutations alone says there is no God....

    So, the next logical question is....prove it...and what does Why do, he begins his hate speech...

    He does not defend the faith by giving examples of macroevolution or evidence of the formation of complicated cells from simple atoms....he just casts hate speech as the religous inquisitors of long ago....

    Yep....that's the response...

    Sorry anon, McCain saying yes then begs the question....Do you, Senator McCain believe in God?....If that question is not asked then I believe you are letting Senator McCain off the hook in an obvious contradiction in belief.

    But if asking a candidate whether he or she believes in the supernatural, again a contradiction in the naturalist, secularist view of the world, is "off limits," or "not necessary," then why is the original question about evolution a necessary question?

    "Why" will not answer logically or respectfully...instead I expect more religious bigotry like he is so good at...most secularists are close-minded bigots who have about as much compassion as their intellectual heroes.

    or a nutball from this site.

    Posted by: why I am not a republican at January 12, 2008 1:19 PM


    How does your foot feel up your ass? It seems to be permanently planted.

    Posted by: royal king at January 12, 2008 1:30 PM

    You're an embarrassment and a joke.


    Posted by: at January 12, 2008 2:11 PM


    Which site "are you from?" Just curious.

    2:25 PM religious bigorty example #2....keep it up Herr WHY...your hatred is wonderful to watch.....

    Yep, billions of people who love a God that personally created them are left on the shore while the smarter people progress...This is Herr WHY's compassion....

    Keep it up leftists....your hatred is the result of a closed mind and proves my point soooooo easily!

    I understand you just go with whatever anyone from from your side says since you have no mid to think for yourself.

    Posted by: Why I am not a republican at January 12, 2008 2:38 PM


    Examples, please.

    Thanks for the link Why @ 2:32 PM...are you an imposter because the link you provided is from The Discovery Institute....an Intelligent Design supporter and has this great article there....

    The Scientific Controversy Over Whether
    Microevolution Can Account For Macroevolution

    http://evolution-facts.org/New-material/Microevolution.pdf


    ###
    Why would WHY provide a God believing organization website ?....Either it was an imposter or he just, once again, screwed up!

    2:44 PM religious bigorty example #23....keep it up Herr WHY...your hatred is wonderful to watch.....

    Billions of people believe God created the universe as it is spelled out in The Torah....I have no problem, stepping out in faith as is demanded by I AM, to say yes, there was a Garden and there was a man created by God....He did not arise from accidents of genetic replication as the naturalist theorizes....he was created in the image of God and has a soul.....

    Putting God as an asterix is nice, Professor Honeydew, but is actually more intellectually dubious than my position.....Secularists demand that one not believe in the supernatural, and is the force behind the question, "Do you BELIEVE in Evolution." The secularist is asking for a commitment to their origins theory, period....It does NOT include a supernatural diety, Professor mental midget!

    Ah, this is easier than shooting fish in a barrel....Not only did mental midget use a website from Intelliugent Design theorists, but now he says it is fine to believe in space man god and evolution!

    Oh, how sweet!

    Again, religious bigotry at 3:04 PM....and illogical conclusion alert: "Belief in God contradicts a literal interpretation of the first chapter of Genesis"

    You leave unanswered the idea that Christ Himself references the creation myth and all of the other parables you claim, mental midget!

    Oh yes, once again he can mock the belief of billions of people and that does not make him a bad person in the world of the secularist.....

    Poor mental midget...the hypocritical leftist who just can't seem to tolerate people believing things different from himself!....

    "Adam and Eve, magic snakes etc

    "Too damn funny !"

    "One final point. I personally believe that God was the guiding force behind evolution."


    ###
    How. Give me one piece of evidence either from scriptures, historical books or scientific methods that allows you to come to the conclusion that a supernatural entity, God, created the universe and the life in it with only the natural methods theorized by many scientists...the big bang, primordial soup, Natural Selection....

    Come on now mental midget....you are a "science guy," where is the empirical evidence for you to even consider such a crazy paradigm!

    My work is completed for today.

    Adam and Eve, magic snakes etc

    Too damn funny !

    Posted by: why I am not a republican at January 12, 2008 3:04 PM


    Debunked, yet, again. Running off only to return as anon, the fool he is.


    Examples, please.
    Posted by: royal king at January 12, 2008 2:40 PM

    You're kidding , right?

    Just close your eyes and point to any of your posts since the inception of this site.

    Please inform us what wingnut POV do you NOT subscribe to.
    This should be good...or are you going to run and hide like you did when I asked you to clarify your "islam" point a few days ago.
    Talk about being a stone cold coward.

    Posted by: why I am not a republican at January 12, 2008 2:48 PM

    Shocker, he has no examples. Scumbag, indeed.

    "but now he says it is fine to believe in space man god and evolution!"

    some choose to believe in god, but take the position, he choose to work by means of evolution to achieve his goals. This of corse requires a not literal interpretationof the bible.

    However to disbeleive evolution, requires one to ignore mountains of evidence in favor of it. For a theory to work, the data must fit the facts. Evolution to this point has.

    This is Catholic Church teaching:

    Pope Pius XII declared that "the teaching authority of the Church does not forbid that, in conformity with the present state of human sciences and sacred theology, research and discussions . . . take place with regard to the doctrine of evolution, in as far as it inquires into the origin of the human body as coming from pre-existent and living matter—[but] the Catholic faith obliges us to hold that souls are immediately created by God" (Pius XII, Humani Generis 36).


    Pope Pius XII stated: "When, however, there is question of another conjectural opinion, namely polygenism, the children of the Church by no means enjoy such liberty. For the faithful cannot embrace that opinion which maintains either that after Adam there existed on this earth true men who did not take their origin through natural generation from him as from the first parents of all, or that Adam represents a certain number of first parents. Now, it is in no way apparent how such an opinion can be reconciled that which the sources of revealed truth and the documents of the teaching authority of the Church proposed with regard to original sin which proceeds from a sin actually committed by an individual Adam in which through generation is passed onto all and is in everyone as his own" (Humani Generis 37).

    Make fun of it if you will. The Church does not discount science as erroneously believed.

    Finally,

    Pope Pius XII: "What is the literal sense of a passage is not always as obvious in the speeches and writings of the ancient authors of the East, as it is in the works of our own time. For what they wished to express is not to be determined by the rules of grammar and philology alone, nor solely by the context; the interpreter must, as it were, go back wholly in spirit to those remote centuries of the East and with the aid of history, archaeology, ethnology, and other sciences, accurately determine what modes of writing, so to speak, the authors of that ancient period would be likely to use, and in fact did use. For the ancient peoples of the East, in order to express their ideas, did not always employ those forms or kinds of speech which we use today; but rather those used by the men of their times and countries. What those exactly were the commentator cannot determine as it were in advance, but only after a careful examination of the ancient literature of the East" (Divino Afflante Spiritu 35–36).

    "However to disbeleive evolution, requires one to ignore mountains of evidence in favor of it."


    ###
    Let me make this all crystal clear to you since you have been slow in understanding the reality.....To disbelieve evolution AS THE SOLE FORCE IN CREATING LIFE ON EARTH is easy because science has yet to show an example of macroevolution OR successful creation of a functioning (living) cell from random atoms of carbon, oxygen, sulfer, phosphorus, hydrogen and nitrogen...

    These data points are missing and CORE to the theory....Data is facts, anon....please get your post correct....The theory has to play right to the data!

    So far....nada...only examples of microevolution which I have never attacked and lots and lots of assumption....like the post that was given before...

    Computer models are nor proof simply because there was an intelligence placing the data ready for the model to work....

    Science demands something more and yet, we all overlook those strict rules when we say evolution as the sole explaination of life in the universe is fact....sorry, it is not....

    I have no problem being a skeptic and tolerating the beliefs of others...it seems menatal midget (why) has a problem with different points of view as do most of his bigoted ilk.

    ...it seems menatal midget (why) has a problem with different points of view as do most of his bigoted ilk.

    Posted by: cee at January 12, 2008 3:35 PM

    Just close your eyes and point to any of his posts since the inception of this site.

    Just close your eyes and point to any of his posts since the inception of this site. lol

    Even his moniker can't be neutral.

    Even his moniker can't be neutral.

    Posted by: Sharon at January 12, 2008 3:56 PM


    How ironic. I love using people's own words against them, as I did above. Talk about 'shooting fish in a barrel.' They make it so easy.......

    Way to make things up. No one said that.
    Extinction can be a part of evolution. So can man's enroachment on their habitat, or poisoning their environment or many other man made reasons.

    Posted by: at January 12, 2008 2:21 PM

    Man is just an animal per evolution. If other animals don't evolve to survive mans encroachment on their habitat or poisoning of their environment, then they go extinct per evolution. Just like if Europeans come to the North America with guns and Native Americans don't evolve to build better guns, then they go extinct. Read your evolution book again. Survival of the fittest.

    "If other animals don't evolve to survive mans encroachment on their habitat . . ."

    Do you mean develop the ability to communicate like man, make weapons and use them? Planet of the Apes kind of thing?

    "If other animals don't evolve to survive mans encroachment on their habitat . . ."

    Do you mean develop the ability to communicate like man, make weapons and use them? Planet of the Apes kind of thing?

    Posted by: Sharon at January 12, 2008 4:21 PM

    Exactly Sharon, Humans are just hairless apes. We figured out how to make wepons. Why can't chimps figure it out? What are chimps doing living anyway? They should have lost all their hair and started doing math a long time ago.

    "How ironic. I love using people's own words against them, as I did above. Talk about 'shooting fish in a barrel.'"

    You didn't use his words against him. You didn't even mention them.

    "Stating the scientific fact of evolution is "hatred"."

    Thanks for promoting evolution from a theory to a fact genius. Maybe you should tackle a book on scientific method before you tackle evolution.

    "Thanks for promoting evolution from a theory to a fact genius. Maybe you should tackle a book on scientific method before you tackle evolution"

    You have a lot of rage. I would like to point out that gravity is just a theory as well.

    You didn't use his words against him. You didn't even mention them.

    Posted by: at January 12, 2008 4:35 PM
    >>>>>

    Just close your eyes and point to any of your posts since the inception of this site.


    Posted by: why I am not a republican at January 12, 2008 2:48 PM
    >>>>>

    ...it seems menatal midget (why) has a problem with different points of view as do most of his bigoted ilk.

    Posted by: cee at January 12, 2008 3:35 PM

    Just close your eyes and point to any of his posts since the inception of this site.

    Posted by: royal king at January 12, 2008 3:47 PM


    I didn't? Read much? Read at all?

    Think before you post, please.

    It is funny that this all got started with a Bill Maher that religous people are stupid and yet this weekend he asserted that Republicans with the help of the EVIL Diebold fixed the NH primary for Hillary Clinton because they are afraid of Obamanation?

    "Who profits from the Hillary victory? They don't want to run against Obama. Your party does not want to run against him. They want to run against Hillary Clinton and now they have a race with her in it." Bill Maher.

    No word on if the Freemason used mind melds also. There were a lot of black helicopters flying around NH that night.

    You didn't use his words against him. You didn't even mention them.

    Posted by: at January 12, 2008 4:35 PM
    >>>>>

    Just close your eyes and point to any of your posts since the inception of this site.


    Posted by: why I am not a republican at January 12, 2008 2:48 PM
    >>>>>

    ...it seems menatal midget (why) has a problem with different points of view as do most of his bigoted ilk.

    Posted by: cee at January 12, 2008 3:35 PM

    Just close your eyes and point to any of his posts since the inception of this site.

    Posted by: royal king at January 12, 2008 3:47 PM

    crickeys.....

    More olbyloon diversions......

    A 9/11 denier. That's nice.....Cole? Never happened. Marine Barrack bombing? Never happened.....

    " 9/11 denier. That's nice.....Cole? Never happened. Marine Barrack bombing? Never happened....."

    And this relates to iraq how?

    So, Newt lies about everything, but, that? He's all good now, huh? You're a hack, cut n pasty......

    So when your boys spout the party line, you're all for it.

    >Didn't say that....

    When they give Democrats compliments, they're lying.

    >

    Everyone of your ridiculous posts are easy to punch holes thru. Like shooting fish in a barrel.'

    >

    Think before you post, please.

    Posted by:patsy at January 13, 2008 1:42 PM

    Let's set up the real news about the democratic race that we will not see on COUNTDOWN with Keith Olbermann because he is a leftist shill....

    Oh my....Clinton Co. has the knives out....race off limits?.....Nope.....Sunday in church was a grand way to remind people that Obama admitted to drug use as a young person.....

    "And to me, as an African-American, I am frankly insulted that the Obama campaign would imply that we are so stupid that we would think Hillary and Bill Clinton, who have been deeply and emotionally involved in black issues since Barack Obama was doing something in the neighborhood –­ and I won’t say what he was doing, but he said it in the book –­ when they have been involved.

    "That kind of campaign behavior does not resonate with me, for a guy who says, 'I want to be a reasonable, likable, Sidney Poitier ‘Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner.’ And I’m thinking, I’m thinking to myself, this ain’t a movie, Sidney. This is real life.'"

    Clinton supporter: Robert L. Johnson


    ###
    Mmm, wow....Go get him, Clintons! How dare an upstart black guy challenge you in your plans to return to The White House!

    It seems all weapons are available and ouch.....that hurts!

    Oh and the hypocrisy....The holier than thou lesser people leftist elitist Sidney Blumenthal, and Clinton hitman busted for DWI this past week....nice mugshot....

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0112081blumenthal1.html


    ###
    How the elite seem to fall...this pompus ass has been relentless in his attacks against all Clinton enemies and now he gets his...oh well, how the pure in heart fall!

    Will these stories be covered by the leftist Clinton apolologist Keith Olbermann?....Will the racial smears and suggestions of dirty boy drug use be condemned by the pious Olbermann or will it all be overlooked because it is Clinton Co. and it is the real dirty fight that is going on among the radical left in our great country?

    Leftists playing dirty?.....Using racial wedges and stereotypes against political foes?....I THOUGHT ONLY ROVE AND THE BAD NEOCONS DID THAT!


    Oh, and thanks to Michelle Malkin for reminding us about 'Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner' and what if Senator Obama is the Poitier character....

    "If Obama is Poitier, then Johnson and Hillary’s black demagogues are the real-life analogies of Spencer Tracey and Katharine Hepburn’s racist black maid, Tillie, who derides Poitier and treats him as a traitor to his race.

    "The film also attempted to touch upon black-on-black racism, as when both the doctor’s father and the household cook Matilda ‘Tillie’ Binks, played by Isabel Sanford in a small but memorable role, take the young man to task for his perceived presumption."


    ###
    Oh boy....Obama does not know his place! His past political success and then his use that success to appeal to the best in people that hope is real IS NOT ALLOWED BY THE LEFT'S POWERFUL ELITE!!!!!

    I am enjoying seeing the pious and selfrightous left attempt to dismantle a person solely because their power is threatened....they claim such high moral authority yet will use race and old bigotry ploys to manipulate the masses to vote on their base fears and prejudices!

    Just like their history of anti-religious bigotry, the democrats show a little of their racism as well when their power is threatened....wow...who'da thunk?

    Leave a new comment