Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    August 30, 2008
    As Olbermann Grins, Michael Moore Thanks God that Hurricane Gustav Will Hit the USA!

    Yeah, it's a classic moment in the sort of journalism that began with Edward R Murrow, continued with Tom Brokaw, and now is de rigeur at MSNBC. And yeah, you can see the video at the Countdown website, or at Hot Air. But here at Olbermann Watch we like to put these things into OlbyPlanet perspective for you. And that's the purpose of this special remix:

    UPDATE: You know you've moved beyond the lunatic fringe--out to where the busses don't run--when the Daily Kos thinks you've gone too far:

    • I had to turn Countdown off
    • What I don't get is his incoherent glee. His delivery was tasteless, and there's no excuse for it.
    • You can't begin to compare a rainstorm to ruin an outdoor speech and the potential disaster of a category 3 (4?) storm hitting an already struggling area. Really poor taste on moore's part, and Keith should have called him on it.
    • There is no excuse for the disgusting things Michael Moore said. And why didn't Keith rip him a new one? Keith has no problem attacking President Bush on a daily basis. But he's afraid to stand up to Michael Moore?
    • KO and MM have gone so far in their hatred for GWB and the Republicans that they appear to be rejoicing in any and all disasters that take place in our nation or around the world. The death of any soldier in Iraq, or the destruction of any home in New Orleans is no longer a tragedy to KO, rather it is more material for his show and his hatred of the President. How sad when persons like KO or MM actually take pleasure in the death and destruction of others.... Shame on Olbermann.

    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (146) | | View blog reactions

    146 Comments

    I enjoyed the remix, but what Moore said is cold, insensitive, disgraceful, and ghoulish. I don't know what else to say. Just stay tuned to FNC and The Weather Channel, which despite being under the NBC Universal umbrella, is nowhere near MSNBC.

    Low Blow KO, "We are literally dreadful, sorry excuses for human beings."

    But it ws ok for what Billo said you guys a delusional, and it was obviously Tongue in cheek, a bad joke , be he is not malicious like your precious Billo

    Hey Mike go listen to some jazz and shut the hell up, it was a joke a bad joke nonetheless, but what did your Boy Billo say, but to fixed news lovers that ok.

    You win again. My music just sucks, doesn't it?

    Howard Hessman is a friend of mine
    Howard Hughes is simply asinine
    Talks mean, talks tough
    Talks like a fan of Huff
    Take his keyboard away and listen to him whine

    Actually, I have a problem with this video, all kidding aside. Why add the "We are literally, dreadfully sorry" part to it. Anyone really believe, having watched the clip, that KO would have said that?

    Take that part off, J$. While I love that clip, in its original context, it just doesn't apply to this video.

    Actually, I have a problem with this video, all kidding aside. Why add the "We are literally, dreadfully sorry" part to it. Anyone really believe, having watched the clip, that KO would have said that?

    Take that part off, J$. While I love that clip, in its original context, it just doesn't apply to this video.

    A really tasteless and stupid joke on Michael Moore’ part.
    He should apologize.

    Here is a guy who thinks he is America’s voice but lives the lifestyle of a movie star.
    If anybody at Fox news would have said something like this Keith would have bored the air waves with one of pompous special comments.

    Then we have to endure a tremendous close up of Michael’s face.
    He tries to make us believe he is a working man like us by dressing sloppy, not getting his hair cut and saving only once a year.
    But Mike, the middle class does shave, get hair cuts and occasionally wear nice clothes.
    So give it up and act like yourself.

    I don’t think its coincidence that right after McCain was the clear favorite to win the Republican nomination months ago, Keith has made him the worst person on a weekly basis. Keith has not made Obama the worst person once, and he can sit there and tell us he is not campaigning for Obama?

    I know Rachel Maddow has been praise on this website by a few people but her comment about Palin “she’s a laugh out loud choice” isn’t exactly keen political incite. If that’s the kind stuff she’ll do on her show, then I don’t expect it to get any ratings.

    You know I was thinking.......Would Olbermann accuse Bill O'Reilly of "something" if a popular and more talented coworker at the network he worked at met with an untimely death every 10 years?

    I don't mean to Russert any feathers but far be it from Mees not to say what's on my mind.

    Just a thought.

    As someone who works in New Orleans, lives just outside of New Orleans and was out of their house for 6 months because of Katrina, I find Moore's politicization of Gustav particularly disgusting, even for him. For Olbermann to not call him on it makes him a party to the insult.

    BOR's comments were obviously tongue and cheek, while Moore seemed genuinely happy a devastating hurricane was headed toward Louisiana, causing God knows what kind of damage, all for a few political points. Moore is truely a disgusting human being.

    If Moore believes a Hurricane hitting on the eve of the Republican convention proves God's wraith against the GOP then what dose it mean when the same Hurricane hits his pal Castro's Cuba?..plus KO thinks it funny for Moore to hope for a killer Hurricane to hit the Republicans and yet get's "outraged" over a Preacher who just wanted a little rain(and only rain) to fall on Lord Obama speech? New Murrow indeed.

    It is typical that liberals love bad news, be it bad economic news or a natural disaster because they think it will advance their political ideology.

    I agree MLong. To hope for a hurricane, that will undoubtedly kill people, to strike just to mess up the Republican convention, well that is just sick. "Tax Cheat" Olbermann once again demonstrates how truly vile he is.

    BTW, I can hardly wait until "American Carol" comes out. It will give the odious Moore a taste of his own medicine. Casting Chris Farleys's brother as the Moore-like Michael Malone was genius.

    Me either, Rick. I am definitely going to see that when it opens. I just hope it's opening in enough theaters here on Long Island.

    Just more proof of what a hypocrite bloberman is
    And mooreon is another no talent loony left wing daily kos hack
    Will quief strongarm the pussies at nbc into giving mooreon his own show

    And, oh, by the way, BOR is in "An American Carol." :-)

    Like most liberals, Keith and Mike "the Hut" Moore could care less how many people die as long as they can blame republicans. Lives are nothing more than a political tool.

    Moore is nothing but a RETARDED FAT SLOB. What he calls the work that he does is a lazy mans fantasy. In retribution for his comments the other night on the looser channel, he should donate a MILLION Dollars to relief to the southern states. Along with the donation, he should drive down there and help out sandbagging or just lie down amongst the other sandbags already in place (he looks like an overstuffed sandbag). And since Slobbermann went along with the comment, he should also pitch in with a contribution, and if he does'nt, well then we'll all know what a tight ass he really is.

    Oh yeah and by the way, msdnc got slammed in the ratings this past week amongs the other dem channels. Keep up the good work keiffy, your ships sinkin.

    Moore is nothing but a RETARDED FAT SLOB. What he calls the work that he does is a lazy mans fantasy. In retribution for his comments the other night on the looser channel, he should donate a MILLION Dollars to relief to the southern states. Along with the donation, he should drive down there and help out sandbagging or just lie down amongst the other sandbags already in place (he looks like an overstuffed sandbag). And since Slobbermann went along with the comment, he should also pitch in with a contribution, and if he does'nt, well then we'll all know what a tight ass he really is.

    Oh yeah and by the way, msdnc got slammed in the ratings this past week amongs the other dem channels. Keep up the good work keiffy, your ships sinkin.

    Moore is nothing but a RETARDED FAT SLOB. What he calls the work that he does is a lazy mans fantasy. In retribution for his comments the other night on the looser channel, he should donate a MILLION Dollars to relief to the southern states. Along with the donation, he should drive down there and help out sandbagging or just lie down amongst the other sandbags already in place (he looks like an overstuffed sandbag). And since Slobbermann went along with the comment, he should also pitch in with a contribution, and if he does'nt, well then we'll all know what a tight ass he really is.

    Oh yeah and by the way, msdnc got slammed in the ratings this past week amongs the other dem channels. Keep up the good work keiffy, your ships sinkin.

    Moore is nothing but a RETARDED FAT SLOB. What he calls the work that he does is a lazy mans fantasy. In retribution for his comments the other night on the looser channel, he should donate a MILLION Dollars to relief to the southern states. Along with the donation, he should drive down there and help out sandbagging or just lie down amongst the other sandbags already in place (he looks like an overstuffed sandbag). And since Slobbermann went along with the comment, he should also pitch in with a contribution, and if he does'nt, well then we'll all know what a tight ass he really is.

    Oh yeah and by the way, msdnc got slammed in the ratings this past week amongs the other dem channels. Keep up the good work keiffy, your ships sinkin.

    Moore is nothing but a RETARDED FAT SLOB. What he calls the work that he does is a lazy mans fantasy. In retribution for his comments the other night on the looser channel, he should donate a MILLION Dollars to relief to the southern states. Along with the donation, he should drive down there and help out sandbagging or just lie down amongst the other sandbags already in place (he looks like an overstuffed sandbag). And since Slobbermann went along with the comment, he should also pitch in with a contribution, and if he does'nt, well then we'll all know what a tight ass he really is.

    Oh yeah and by the way, msdnc got slammed in the ratings this past week amongs the other dem channels. Keep up the good work keiffy, your ships sinkin.

    Just click Submit once and wait for the comment to go through. It usually takes up to a minute.

    Hey Johnny you can call me a spammer all you want, what place was Fixed news in last week was it likre 4th place, and it is so fair and balanced, if it was where were all your precious democrats , Hmm watching a real news channel listening to honest news people comon admit it all you Johnny Dullard.com has is all your cronies telling you everything you want to hear, gosh that must feel so good, to have what like maybe 10 people blog on your site what does the pound have thousands you wish in your heart you had that, and when your little trolls come over we seek and destroy, you dont like guys like me and Haggis because we speak just like the man you wish you were, Olberman, you have some kind of obsession with him just like the hounds are obsessed with speaking the truth about fixed news, i know you will delete this before too many read it and that cool. But if a few of your little trolls read it that is fine with me. As it was proven last week than when Obama took center stage Fox went in the tank, what will happen when he becomes president, same thing Cnn and Nbc and Msnbc will pass Fixed news and a new generation of viewers will get to hear real news not slanted and fixed, Game Over Fox

    Attn: Howard Stooge

    According to the neilsen ratings for thursday night 8pm time slot Bill O beat the crap out of keith the Moron.
    8PM - P2+ (25-54) (35-64)
    The O’Reilly Factor- 3,002,000 viewers (703,000) (1,317,000)
    SR/DNC 2008- 3,405,000 viewers (1,340,000) (1,724,000)
    MSNBC Special Coverage – 1,806,000 viewers (663,000) (887,000)
    On the Money –a scratch w/ 98,000 viewers (56,000) (a scratch w/49,000)
    Nancy Grace –1,244,000 viewers (464,000) (594,000)

    Game over msnbc

    But Billo did not beat cnn (the most trusted name is news) What happened to the number cable network in the tank, hahahahah this is just the beginning, people want fair and balanced not twisted and spun, that is why cnn won and fox didnt, Obama supporters will watch cnn which mean bye bye fox

    I think G.E's light bulbs are burning out. Fox is nowhere near the tank that msnbc is in. Look at the difference between the 2 networks, Fox's people are friendly with each other, even Hannity and Colmes are able to work together. Whereas slobbermann and Chrissy and anyone else that comes on msnbc (excluding boy toy Maddow) are at each others throats.
    Yes, you want to talk about being in the tank, just keep on watching msnbc until the lights go out. Slobbermann is probably going to have to have security just within his own shows settings. But then again, he does not have the balls to have a guest on set with him with an objective view for the fear that he'll get smacked down. Yes, you want to talk about Slanted News, just keep on watching your messiah channel msnbc.

    McCain / Palin 2008 your next President and Vice President

    Howard the Duck
    You are missing the whole enchilada here son, Fox is a neutral station, they weren't in it for ratings during a democratic convention. I mean, what are you going to say this next week when the Republican convention goes on and Fox cleans everybodys clocks?
    Yes, it might be true that Bill O might not have beat cnn but he sure beat the crap out of keiffy boy and beat him every night last week. Msnbc is definately in the tank, so YOU might have to start watching spongebob on the cartoon channel in slobbermanns place.

    Well Spogebob at least does not twist the news in their favor, how can you say fox is neutral their boy ailes worked for Nixon, reagan ,Bush 1 and Rush limbaugh and he was once quoted calling liberals Nazis, and also why is it the great Doocy arguement that The reason that Mccains veep choice Palin is good at foreign policy is because Russia is close to Alaska, wow what a newsman, and her experience she runs a state that has as many people as columbus ohio, give me a break. The debates are coming and Buzz saw Biden will destroy her.

    I beg your pardon but Fox does not twist the news, it reports it like it is. Whereas msnbc gets their news from lefty blogs and goes with it unchecked. As for this Doocy guy, give me a break, are you going to sit their in your bathtub with olby and tell me that you are going with this one guys voice and not listen to anybody else? And for the reference about Ailes, what about OsamaObama's friends ( Wright, William Aires who bombed the U.S. , Father Pflagger the white wannabe black preacher, and so on). I think Biden is in for a whoopin, possible a smackdown from Palin. What's really neat about this new scenerio is that McCain has the Military experience and Palin RUNS the Alaska Military as opposed to OsamaObama who has no experience at all and as for Biden..........well i haven't done my homework on him, cause i would just be wasting my time on a looser.

    democrats???
    you mean like ed rendell and hillary clinton,even they said fox was the fairest and most balanced network.

    and when will your daily kos'manazi hack have someone on his infomercial with an opposing opinion or have a real debate with someone who doesnt work for msDNC

    why would anyone want to be olberwoman???

    he is the morton downey jr. of his time!!!

    even his colleagues are sick of him and know he and his kos'manazi suckups like maddow and shuster are trashing the integrity of the network

    FNC beat MSLSD every night in total viewers and 3 out of four in the faux L + SD category.

    Hey Howard.
    Obama supporters will watch cnn which mean bye bye fox

    No Duh, you just put your foot in your mouth. Yes, OsamaObama supporters will watch cnn over watching msnbc, the rest of us watch Fox and anything but msnbc. I'd be lying to you if I said I don't channel surf and pick up bits and pieces of slobbermann. That's how I get my facts on all these issues, I surf the news channels and weigh it all as opposed to your one sided slant.
    Yes, definately a SINKIN SHIP on the horrizon


    SOCalRightest: Sorry, but I just can't help but wondering if you might have had a better understanding of the free trade issue, who actually supports it, who champions it, and who doesn't, ..... if you didn't rely on and defend the so-called "fair and balanced" (wink-wink, nod-nod) FOX network so much?

    Now I have another lesson for you; it is perfectly OK to criticize MSNBC for being biased to the left, ...... but you look AWFUL silly when you try to defend FOX as being "fair and balanced" within the same argument.

    omg is your argument preachers Comon, they said he didnt, and for McCain military experience, being a pow for 6years make you qualified , did the Hanoi Hilton have a college he went to so he study political science, doubt it, and running the Alaskan military thats laughable, who is the Alaskan army attacking Vancouver, or the North Pole. Ed Rendell wanted Hillary to win and Hillary was kissing everyones ass at the end, when she new she was toast, I am more Anti fox than pro olberman, but he usually call it right when it come to your news department and another thing of fox is so fair and balanced why is every Fox supporter a republican in here make no sense to me. and since i was picking on doocy Ill pick on some more
    1 Carlson-stupid (Doocys Lil bitch)
    2.Megyn Kelly- racist (those peolpl shouldnt wear those colors)
    3.Ed Hill- enough said (terrorist fist jab)
    4.Kilmeade-Doocy whipping boy.
    5.Hannity-elitiest said Ok for McCain to cheat on wife ( He was a pow)
    6.Billo-war monger wanted San Francisco blown up
    7.Hume -Republican
    8.Cavouta- FOx Business (Boy there ratings are good)

    Howard, can you explain to me why so many McCain supporters seem to think his misfortune of having been a POW somehow qualifies him to be president......when that SAME group of core supporters didn't seem to be particularly concerned that Bush had spotty attendance in a plushy National Guard assignment.....while they simultaineously defended spurilous attacks on an opponent who served honorably in Vietnam?

    I find this kind of hypocrisy rather puzzling....don't you?

    From the most recent Pew poll:

    The audiences for CNN and MSNBC, which were heavily Democratic two years ago, have become even more so: fully 51% of CNN's regular viewers are Democrats while only 18% are Republicans. MSNBC's audience makeup is similar - 45% of regular viewers of MSNBC are Democrats, 18% are Republicans.

    The regular audience for the Fox News Channel continues to include more Republicans than Democrats. Currently, 39% of regular Fox News viewers are Republicans while 33% are Democrats; in 2006, the margin was 38% to 31%.


    FOX News....Fair and Balanced!

    I don’t know who won the ratings war but if MSNBCTV did it’s because people like watching a disaster happen.

    1st - Keith and Joe Scarborough have an awkward argument on air, started by Keith.

    2nd- still fuming from the exchange with Keith, Joe and David Shuster go at it.
    In the argument David interrupts Joe while he is reporting the news, calls Joe bias to the Republican party and then Joe goes off on David for about 5 minutes.

    3rd – Keith insults Chris Mathews on air which angered Chris to the point where is stops the program on air, looks Keith dead in the eye and fires back an insult of his own at Keith. That moment was heated, awkward and not the first time it’s happened.

    4th- Joe Scarborough makes fun of Keith over and over again on air.

    5th- Minutes after Obama’s speech Keith attacks an AP writer that didn’t love Obama’s speech.
    Which justifies all the critics that say Keith is campaigning for Obama.

    I’m sure MSNBC executes will have all these parties in one room and try to hash out all these problems, if not these unprofessional moments will happen again and again. Good for ratings bad for board cast news

    Hey Mike thanks for the pickup.

    Joe Ill tell you about disaster , Fox and Friends thats a disaster, Ed Hills shows thats a disaster, anything with Billo thats a disaster and of course Clannity that just to funny. And for fighting at least MSNBC is showing some heart, as misguided as it might seem, they lost their Leader(Russert) so the chick might leave the henhouse but what is Fox excuse
    here it is We just suck

    MSNBC's ratings are in the toilet, Joe. CNN's too.

    Cnn beat fox last week
    the beginning of the end for the Fixed News

    Fox News Channel was the fourth most-watched cable channel in prime time last week (8-11pm, Live +SD) and the 7th most-watched Total Day.

    CNN was 13th & 27th in those categories while MSNBC was 27th & 23rd.

    http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/original/Week%20of%208-18-08%20(Live+SD).pdf

    MikeH
    When have I EVER said anything about McCain's POW status? That's right NEVER. When I speak of McCain and his military background, im speaking about him BEING in the military as opposed to OsamaObama.MikeH, you need to stop twisting things here and making things up as you go or you will remain the LOOSER that you are and your Democratic party that it is. You MikeH are a puzzling individual yourself. Again, and let me repeat this AGAIN, I told you that I was not for the free trade agreement and acknowledged to you that I understood that it was a bipartisan agenda, and even being a republican that I am, I, unlike you reserve myself from certain things that my party does. MikeH, I want you to read that last sentence over and over again until it sinks in and you can put it to rest. And you might try reading glasses also, I did state that I not only watch FOX, but just about all of the news channels so don't go there Helen when again you put words in my mouth that you are saying that I have stated FOX.... fair and balanced, because I have never typed that here. I am starting to think that MikeH and Howard are getting a little pissed that their men (OsamaHusseinObama and IchyBiden) are gonna get the shit slapped out of themselves by McCain and Palin. And if you are talking about Kerry's Vietnam experience, that was a joke.

    at the debates cnn had better ratings

    at the debates cnn had better ratings

    hey socalrightist
    Does being a pow make you a good president probably not, unless the hanoi hilton offered a college coarse in Political Science, what McCain went through was terrible, but geez it is thrown at us all day by Fox (noun verb pow) John is even bringing it up, John Kerry got a purple heart in vietnam (but was swiftboated) And this being in the millitary (why does that matter) W has a millitary background (done a great job with that) Cheney(same) Rumsfeld(awesome job in Irag) give me a fucking break.

    and no body but nobody but fox gives a shit about those fucking Pew polls , Fox must have made it up. because no body else had heard it ashley

    Howard, Kerry stubbed his toe and got a purple heart....wooppee. It still does not give him the right to lie about all that he did in Vietnam. The Swiftboats took him to the cleaners and WON. Now, give me a fucking break you MORON.

    I'll be back later on tonight. I have to take my wife and my 3 girlfriends out for dinner and dancing. That's right....3 girlfriends.

    Eat your hearts out all

    answer the question about Mccain and his boys . the switboater admitted after the election he lied. and a purple heart is a purple heart you fuck,

    SoCalRightest: "MikeH, when have I EVER said anything about McCain's POW status?"

    My comment conecerning that wasn't directed at you. My comment addressed to you was specifically about FOX and free trade.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SoCalRightest: "When I'm speaking about him BEING in the military as opposed to OsamaObama."

    Well then, using your same logic, unless you have served in the military, as I have.....you are not nearly in as good a position to judge whether that qualifies someone to be CIC as I am.....and I say it doesn't!

    By the way....why do you keep referring to Obama as "OsamaObama"?.....Do you REALLY need to use silly ad hominem crutches like that to help you make your point?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SOCalRightest: "I told you I am not for the free trade agreement"

    I know, but you seem to misunderstand exactly what I am addressing; You disparaged Bill Clinton for going along with free trade agreements, as if you thought that was the worst policy mistake he had made. If the worst policy mistake he made is really a conservative idea, then you must not have much of a problem with policies of the democrats.

    You've also made it pretty clear what you are against that the Republicans are for, but you haven't enlightened us as to what else you believe that makes you overlook the republican's stand on free trade?

    Enquiring minds want to know!

    SoCalRightest: "I have tio take my wife and 3 girlfriends out for dinner and dancing."

    Fine, but I hope you're not filling them up with your values when you don't even seem to understand which party is most in favor of what you say you are against.

    "You can't begin to compare a rainstorm to ruin an outdoor speech and the potential disaster of a category 3 (4) storm hitting an already strugging area."

    You're absolutely right....you can't!

    However, that doesn't excuse the tastelessness of all those republicans who verbally expressed their wish for that to happen. To use a sports metaphor, that is kind of like wishing the opposing quarterback would break his arm just before the big game.

    That said, the potential political ramifications of such an event, and it's aftermath, cannot possibly be determined!

    McCain has so much great momentum from his VP pick, they should postpone the convention until New Orleans is in the clear.

    It would show America that John McCain is not your typical leader....AGAIN.

    McCain has so much great momentum from his VP pick, they should postpone the convention until New Orleans is in the clear."

    So you think he has gained momentum, even though this pick shot about a thousand holes in his only argument....you know, the one where he keeps saying how much experience matters??

    Please Quads McCain is not your typical leader he is not a leader at all, if he was they would not be trying to give away Rnc tickets on his websites, he does not have the Obama base and since half the republicans are like a 100 most cannot get out of bed. Momentum was called Obama speech on thursday, McCain pick is like a turtle crossing the road, give me A break

    "Please Quads McCain is not a typical leader he is not a leader at all."

    No Howard, he is a classic panderer who wants to be president so bad that he will say or do ANYTHING he thinks will help him win. Some recent evidence below:

    - This VP pick in which he believes will snag Hillery voters. I hope he isn't right with his cynical assessment that Hillary women are THAT stupid.

    - He was against more offshore drilling before he became it's biggest advocate (for political reasons of course).

    - The "gas tax holiday" (for political reasons or course).


    For MikeH:
    Well then, using your same logic, unless you have served in the military, as I have.....you are not nearly in as good a position to judge whether that qualifies someone to be CIC as I am.....and I say it doesn't!
    For your information IDIOT, I was in the Marine Corp, served for 22 years, 2 tours of Nam, retired as a full bird Col. Don't try and spew your crap on me asswipe. Your continued rhetoric on issues to numerous people here on this site is getting a little bit old. I will debate you from time to time, but your logic, from what I have wittnessed is beyond me and most people here. I quote you,"You disparaged Bill Clinton for going along with free trade agreements, as if you thought that was the worst policy mistake he had made."
    No, just one of his worst mistakes was shutting down military bases across the U.S. 2nd was his lying to the American people that he did not have sex with that woman. Clinton was a hack just like you are. Bush has turned out to be an IDIOT that just did not care about the welfare of this country.
    Again,"If the worst policy mistake he made is really a conservative idea, then you must not have much of a problem with policies of the democrats.
    I have a problem with the majority of the Dems policies...They're just plain wrong. When a party (DEMS)wants to take my hard earned money and squander it to 3rd world countries, illegal immigrants, free lunch programs etc. etc. I have a problem with that, I guess you don't?
    As for Howard........ NO, a purple Heart is NOT a Purple Heart. A REAL Soldier with a stubbed toe would have walked it off, but not Kerry...so I guess that makes YOU the REAL FUCK now.
    Class Dissmissed

    WHOA
    Free Lunch programs , so lets let kids starve you are an elitiest republican, Still Rambo has (Bush,CHeney,Rumsfeld) people with military backgrounds did for our country what has their experience done, a war 4000+ killed for what oil ( oh i forget those WMD) were the hell are they. And Clinton having sex with another woman please(McCain comes back from Pow land and cheats on his wife ) and leaves her (disabled no less) for a woman with money, awesome morals you boy has.And a purple heart is a purple heart (he did serve his country didnt he) did Bush (oh yes is the Air Natl Guard) when we were at war with ?

    WHOA
    Free Lunch programs , so lets let kids starve you are an elitiest republican, Still Rambo has (Bush,CHeney,Rumsfeld) people with military backgrounds did for our country what has their experience done, a war 4000+ killed for what oil ( oh i forget those WMD) were the hell are they. And Clinton having sex with another woman please(McCain comes back from Pow land and cheats on his wife ) and leaves her (disabled no less) for a woman with money, awesome morals you boy has.And a purple heart is a purple heart (he did serve his country didnt he) did Bush (oh yes is the Air Natl Guard) when we were at war with ?

    WHOA
    Free Lunch programs , so lets let kids starve you are an elitiest republican, Still Rambo has (Bush,CHeney,Rumsfeld) people with military backgrounds did for our country what has their experience done, a war 4000+ killed for what oil ( oh i forget those WMD) were the hell are they. And Clinton having sex with another woman please(McCain comes back from Pow land and cheats on his wife ) and leaves her (disabled no less) for a woman with money, awesome morals you boy has.And a purple heart is a purple heart (he did serve his country didnt he) did Bush (oh yes is the Air Natl Guard) when we were at war with ?

    WHOA
    Free Lunch programs , so lets let kids starve you are an elitiest republican, Still Rambo has (Bush,CHeney,Rumsfeld) people with military backgrounds did for our country what has their experience done, a war 4000+ killed for what oil ( oh i forget those WMD) were the hell are they. And Clinton having sex with another woman please(McCain comes back from Pow land and cheats on his wife ) and leaves her (disabled no less) for a woman with money, awesome morals you boy has.And a purple heart is a purple heart (he did serve his country didnt he) did Bush (oh yes is the Air Natl Guard) when we were at war with ?

    Howard: you're not worth debating.

    And socalelitiest
    Your not worth a pot to piss in

    "So you think he has gained momentum, even though this pick shot about a thousand holes in his only argument....you know, the one where he keeps saying how much experience matters??"

    It's still valid though. Palin started her career in public service five years before Obama and was an actual chief executive who actually did some pretty awesome stuff. Obama was a senator for less than three years and didn't accomplish much of anything. Neither Hillary nor Bill could name anything he accomplished in their speeches (OK, Bill did give him credit for running a good campaign and picking Biden). Biden could only name two pieces of legislation from Obama's 140-working day senate career and they turned out to be non-events that passed on voice votes. McCain will certainly keep hammering home the fact that that Obama has never accomplished anything of any substance in his life and I'm sure the Obidens will hammer back at Palin. But that will only remind people once again that the No. 1 guy on Dem side has a tissue-paper thin resume. Remember, people vote for the president, not the VP.

    "he is a classic panderer who wants to be president so bad that he will say or do ANYTHING he thinks will help him win."

    You've got to be kidding. That defines Obama to a T. The guy has abandoned nearly every position he ran on in the primary and is now serially lying in order to get elected (for political reasons of course).

    I understand, Mike and Howard, how distressed you must be. The day after your convention and all the talk is about the Republican ticket and no one gives a rat's ass about Obama's 45-minute speech. We've got a real man, a bona-fide war hero, as our number 1 and a young, attractive, FEMALE, chief executive with an actual record of achievement as our no. 2. You, on the other hand, have a metro-sexual pretty boy with all kinds of nasty baggage (Rezko, Ayers, Wright, etc.) who can't put three cogent sentences together without a teleprompter and a guy who has spent his entire adult life in Washington and is best known for being an ass and plagiarizing his life story from a European. Add to all of that the fact that this is supposed to be the DEMOCRAT's year, what with everyone hating Bush and all, and yet your guy just can't seem to pull ahead in the polls. Yes, I can see how you Democrats must be scared shitless.

    the polls today showed Obama 49 Mclame41
    Sounds like to me your a scared racist who is scared to death a black man will become president, get over it , running a state that has the pop of Columbus Ohio, and If Obama has no experience why was he nominated alot of scared people right he got like 21 million votes didnt he , republicans crossed party line to vote( what for a man with no experience)dont think so. 80 thousand people heard his speech, look what experience has gotten us the last 8 years a war, 4000 +dead in Iraq, bad economy, people loosing their homes, high bankruptcy, 4 dollar a gallon gas, if that what experienced politicians gets us , I want no part of it

    SoCalRightest: "For your information IDIOT, I was in the Marine Corp, served for 22 years, 2 tours of Nam, retired as a full bid Col."

    Good for you Cal, and thank you for your service....but as your own posts make it pretty darn clear, being in the military does NOT qualify one to be President.

    I would have thought that a full bird Colonel would have been a little smarter and show more class than you do. I wonder how many debates you won in the Military by calling people names?

    If you had read my post a little more carefully, then you would have noticed that I didn't say you had not been in the Military....I said "if". But precision really doesn't seem to be your style.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SoCalRightest: "2nd was his lying to the American people that he did not have sex with that woman."

    Again, you SHOULD have read my post a little more carefully before you responded. I said "POLICY" mistake. His little affar was not a "policy" mistake. Becoming a republican because Clinton had no morals makes about as much sense as becoming a democrat because Bush is an "idiot".

    I don't have a clue why you think shutting down some bases was such a big policy mistake because you didn't back up your argument. Nor is it clear why you think that "mistake" tars the Democratic party as a whole?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SoCalRightest: "I have a problem with the majority pf the Dems policies...They're just plain wrong. When a party (DEMS) wants to take my hard earned money and squander it to 3rd world countries, illegal immagrants, free lunch programsetc. etc. I have a real probem with that. I guess you don't?"

    I've got some news for you Colonel, it's not just the "(DEMS)" that are guilty of 'squandering' money in the ways that you have mentioned. The illegal immigrant problem was created by BOTH parties, but Reagan (R) REALLY got that ball rolling with his original amnesty program without attempting to control the border afterwards.

    I also have a problem with the way my country has "squandered" billions upon untold billions in a needless occupation war of a country that didn't attack us. Money we don't even have. (I have a problem with that, I guess you don't?).

    Now, since the only specifics you mentioned regarding Dem policies you think are "just plain wrong" involved vague charges of squandered tax money that BOTH parties are equally guilty of doing, I'll just have tio guess as to what the other policies you believe are "just plain wrong"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SoCalRightest regarding Kerry: "NO, a purple heart is NOT a Purple Heart. A REAL Soldier witha stubbed toe would have walked it off, but not Kerry....so I guess that makes YOU the REAL FUCK now."

    No, but that certainly does make YOU pretty classless for making those kind of ad hominem characterizations.

    As a former memeber of the military, I will ONLY accept the opinions of those who served directly WITH me, NOT a bunch of political hacks who did NOT serve with Kerry. THOSE were the swift boaters Colonel. The ones who actually served with and under Kerry stood behind him with only one exception, who was NOT with him very long, OR during any combat situations.

    As much as we disagree, I would expect that you would agree that the ONLY ones qualified to judge you would be those that served WITH you?

    In short, it remains a FACT that the Swift Boat campaign was the biggest and most despicable LIE ever pulled on the American People for political purposed, and even your candidate, John McCain, agrees with that Colonel! Thats why "swift Boat" has become a new word in the English language meaning false political smears. It is also one of the reasons I personally detest the republican party as it exists today.

    Oh yes, of course I'm a racist because I won't vote for a black person. LOL. No, Howard, I would be perfectly happy if Colin Powell were to become president, but he's not running unfortunately. I'm not voting for Obama because he is a far-left liberal light-weight who has done absolutely nothing of any substance in his entire life. As a conservative Republican it makes no rational sense for me to vote for someone like that when my other choice is a conservative like John McCain. Now, if Obama were running against Satan, for example, or even one of the lesser demons, then I would certainly be an Obama supporter. Seriously Howard, you really should avoid throwing around this racist charge willy-nilly. It just makes you appear stupid.

    Oh yes, of course I'm a racist because I won't vote for a black person. LOL. No, Howard, I would be perfectly happy if Colin Powell were to become president, but he's not running unfortunately. I'm not voting for Obama because he is a far-left liberal light-weight who has done absolutely nothing of any substance in his entire life. As a conservative Republican it makes no rational sense for me to vote for someone like that when my other choice is a conservative like John McCain. Now, if Obama were running against Satan, for example, or even one of the lesser demons, then I would certainly be an Obama supporter. Seriously Howard, you really should avoid throwing around this racist charge willy-nilly. It just makes you appear stupid.

    will you please answer my experience question.

    NO Rick I am not distressed, because I don't
    't believe that latest bit of pandering by McCain is going to work.

    As for your assertion that we vote for president, not VP, that argument doesn't work either in light of the fact that McCain will be 73 years old if elected when he takes office....which means he would be over the average life span of a typical American man within his first term.

    McCain has NOW made age an issue even if it was not before. If he is elected, there is a VERY good chance that Palin will actually become President of the United States, which is a pretty sad prospect considering that she will have to be given a crash course on foreign policy and she comes in the picture ALREADY under an investigative cloud for unethical firings while heading a state with 1/4th the population of Brooklin for less than 2 years. None of this bodes too well for McCain's "judgement".

    Obama was already far ahead of Palin in "experience" and light years ahead of McCain in "judgement" and Palin doesn't even rank in either department. Also, Palin didn't have to slog through a tough 18 month long political campaign to get there....And she has NO Federal Government experience at all.

    Sorry Rick, but THIS ploy just isn't going to work!

    Obama was already far ahead of Palin in "experience" and light years ahead of McCain in "judgement"

    by mikeh

    Link to source, please. Have you wiped wright/ayers from your hard drive?

    Mike,

    You can argue that Gov. Palin is lacking in experience, and she does, but we will continue to argue that Obama is lacking in that area, too.

    But she has a hell of a biography, lots better than Obama's even.

    She can kill dinner.
    She can cook it.
    She can bring home the bacon.
    She has been, and is, in a real management position where she is held accountable.
    She has stood up to, and stared down the political machine.
    She is an athlete.
    She is a hotty.
    She is a mom, one with a kid going off to Iraq.
    She can talk the talk, and walk the walk.
    She embodies the pioneer spirit upon which this country was founded.

    I think the American people are going to relate to her a lot more than to McCain, Obama, and Biden.


    Gov. Palin has more exeucative exprience than B.Hussein, Plagiarist Joe, and Sen. McCain put together. Case closed.

    And boy executive experience hs dont well for our counrty the last 8 years. Hasnt it, where do i start 9/11 , the economy, the war 4000+ dead americans for those dreaded WMD's( have we found any) ,high gas prices, foreclosures, the car industry, and big oil profits, and this country doent need chanhe, give me a break, if this is what experience get me, I want nothing to do with it.

    The argument Obama/Biden are making is that no matter what John McCain has done in his long life...military training, leading in wartime, surviving 5 years as a POW, holding elected office, serving on commitees, etc....he does not know what is right for this country. The evidence for this is the fact that he could not tell a reporter how many houses he and his wife own. In addition, the democrats want desperately to make this presidential election about Bush.

    The argument McCain/Palin is making is that Barack Obama has a short but telling short record of accomplishment including the most liberal voting record both as a State Senator and US Senator. In addition, even though he has not been tested as a leader, he is practically treated as a diety by his supporters and his style is that of a hollywood celebrity. This pretention, air of elitism and hubris is actually a weakness that should be considered.

    The "experience" argument is visceral to the electorate as is the "elitism" argument. No logic, no rational thought. Both campaigns have decided to try to take these demogogic tacts despite both promising not to use personal attacks. The choices have been made, and they are risky.

    Obama once said he wanted a united country, no blue or red....this tact destroys that wish, and the clear indication of that was the content of his speech Thursday night. We will see what the theme of McCain's acceptance speech is indicating if he, as well, has decided to put off trying to unify the country for now.

    Partisanship is alive and strong and will continue to poison our national leadership. There is now no high road in this campaign. The comments from Michael Moore and Olbermann's reaction to them is a clear example of one of the radical poles totally leaving compassion and unity behind for simple political calculation. Basically, the American people who are independent from such polarity will have the final decision...and let me say now that NO ONE commenting on this site fits that group. The smart politician will be the one who successfully casts his opponent as the most radical and partisan...the one who acts most like the two clowns, Olbermann and Moore.

    It is going to be a tough 2 months.

    VERO POSSUMUS!

    Speaking of being tasteless..how many think KO will be low enough to remark on the charges started on his favorite blog Daily Kos that Palin's Downs Syndrome son is really her daughters?..this thing is really starting to spread though all the Dem blogs and since KO gets his show material and orders from these blogs do you think he'll "go there" too? New murrow indeed.

    "By howard hughes on August 30, 2008 7:57 PM
    Joe Ill tell you about disaster , Fox and Friends thats a disaster, Ed Hills shows thats a disaster, anything with Billo thats a disaster and of course Clannity that just to funny."


    But you see that’s the problem with MSNBC Howard. They have tried to be the anti-Fox news channel. Instead of just trying to report the news which is badly needed on TV now-a-days.

    They have tried to be the opposite of Fox news by going left and having Keith, an idiot, as their star.

    MSNBC has become what they have criticized so much, very bias.

    And with the on air fights, firing and hiring, many program changes, MSNBC seems to be going in the wrong direction for some time now.

    And as far as Russet’s lost goes, if Keith doesn’t respect Chris Matthews and his ego wouldn’t have respected Tim either.

    thats a stretch Mlong, and what is the difference between the blather that Olberman speaks and the blather that Hannity and Billo speak,
    ex. I can see why McCain cheated on his first wife( he was a pow) but never mentioned his wife was very disable and put on a hundred pounds in the time he was gone. Nice to know leave your wife when she has no income and is at the lowest point of her life for rich Little Cindy. What will he do if the country gets in trouble flree to Canada.
    Billo ( russian can nuke San Francisco I dont care) he is just a pretencious prick.

    Joe
    you are comparing the great Tim Russert to Chris Mathews that like comparing Peter Doocy to Luke Russert, but your Msnbc haters always bring up the same two Olberman and matthews, Fos has, Doocy, carlson, Kilmeade, Megyn Kelly, Billo, Hannity, Hume do i need to keep going, Cavauto, Nbc at least has Brokaw and Williams to even it out, who does have fox to level it out, Ill give you Hemmer but who else. Hemmer has too look in the mirror and say why di I even leave CNN maybe Megyn Kelly shook her racist ass at him

    Joe
    you are comparing the great Tim Russert to Chris Mathews that like comparing Peter Doocy to Luke Russert, but your Msnbc haters always bring up the same two Olberman and matthews, Fos has, Doocy, carlson, Kilmeade, Megyn Kelly, Billo, Hannity, Hume do i need to keep going, Cavauto, Nbc at least has Brokaw and Williams to even it out, who does have fox to level it out, Ill give you Hemmer but who else. Hemmer has too look in the mirror and say why di I even leave CNN maybe Megyn Kelly shook her racist ass at him

    And Howard you keep comparing Fox with MSNBC, and problem is so does MSNBC.

    I have no problem with Chris, look deeper into his bio and you’ll see a well experienced professional.

    All the people you have mentioned at Fox appeal to the audience they are trying to bring in. You might not like them but their core audience does.

    And we don’t see enough of Brokaw and Williams because Keith is now the new face of MSNBC, and that’s a shame.
    I think is much worse then anything Fox has.

    Howard Hughes, is it going to be possible for you to answer Joe's argument that MSNBC is under much scrutiny of late for it's internal politics and the on-air polemics of its political coverage hosts, without your pulling out every specious meme that essentially has you replying little more than "Fox News sucks"?

    But who had highes ratings at the convention it was CNN the most trusted name in news, people like Ac over just about anyone foxed news has, Fox news is driven by republicans elities and people who can afford cable.

    Yes Olberman and Mathewss were a little over the top and the dnc AND Joe and David were at it. But Nbc hands down has more down the middle newscasters than your beloved fox. And why did Cnn have better ratings than both at the DNC because CNN is more fair and balanced than both and probablt because NBC lost their Number on e star Russert, so Cecelia go back to Johnny Dullards site and spread more FOX LOVE.

    "ex. I can see why McCain cheated on his first wife( he was a pow) but never mentioned his wife was very disable and put on a hundred pounds in the time he was gone. Nice to know leave your wife when she has no income and is at the lowest point of her life for rich Little Cindy." howard hughes

    I know we shouldn't feed the trolls here but..

    McCain first wife is supporting his run for the WH..so maybe there's a lot about the end of their marriage that we don't know about..first off McCain like many POWs had a hard time adjusting to life after the hell they went through(which people like Howard like to brush off as no big deal)and many of their marriages fell apart..Second both McCain and his 1st wife had admitted that they both were not the same people they were before he got captured and tortured for 5 1/2 yrs and she had her accident..so when he started seeing Cindy their marriage was pretty much over,,and since his 1st wife has no hard feelings and McCain admits his mistakes during that time taking these cheap shots is a little pathic.

    Howard Howard, by your logic then Democrats and labor union members decided to watch the DNC convention on CNN.

    Again, by your own logic, if that is what makes a cable channel partisan, wouldn't that mean that CNN was as partisan as FNC?

    never said anything about labor unions, America want to see balance Cnn and Cpsan give that Fox doesnt and you know it. And no network is as partisan as fox, that is the reason Obama will not talk to Fox to biased.

    also Cindy McCains sister is supporting Obama what does that tell you, if you dont believe go to US magazines website.

    MLong, we're seeing stats that Katrina survivors have a higher divorce rate than the rest of the pop.

    Certainly, the more rational way of looking at the end of McCain marriage would in light of the higher divorce rates among POWs or just about any family who goes though a catastrophic event.

    Six years of separation would tend to ensure that a couple were NOT the same people who had married years ago. McCain has certainly confessed that he feels his part in the break-down was a moral failing.

    I don't know how much leeway H.H. is willing to give the emotional stability of someone who had just spent years in solitary confinement in a prison camp, but then the operative word is "rational", isn't it... :D

    Howard Hughes, under what moniker have you attempted to spam Johnny's site? :D

    Speaking of JD's Place, a poster there voiced a very sound argument that if CNN's higher ratings during the convention prove it to be more balanced than FNC, what do FNC's higher ratings THE REST OF YEAR prove?

    also Cindy McCains sister is supporting Obama what does that tell you, if you dont believe go to US magazines website.--- Howard Hughes

    Why wouldn't I believe you?

    Who'd be idiotic enough to assume that all family members hold the same ideology and belong to the same political party?...

    Cecelia, I was Fixed News, Jon Stewart was right, Billo the Clown, Fixed and Friends, and since he will not post the anti Foxers like Haggis and MikeH we had to find a place to go, have you ever thought that Maybe Cnn was watched more because people who like Obma dont want to hear Fox spin, Cecelia tell me are yo a republican, Johnny Asswhipe is, Fox fan is vstol is, Fox supporters right and all republicans Hmm to funny. and the Pew survey doesnt mean shit nobody has ever heard of it, Why dont you come to the pund and have a real debate. We will drop the hammer on you , Bitch


    By howard hughes on August 31, 2008 12:15 PM

    never said anything about labor unions, America want to see balance Cnn and Cpsan give that Fox doesnt and you know it. And no network is as partisan as fox, that is the reason Obama will not talk to Fox to biased."


    Most of the other Democrats running in the primary talked to FNC. Last I looked, HRC was a Democrat and she talked to FNC and said it was the place where she was treated most fairly.


    Answer Ceclia why has Obama not talked to Foc, Hillary never saind that Ed Rendell Did get you facts straight.

    And just Howard Wolfson, the communications director for her campaign said it... :D

    I can't tell you why Obama doesn't talk to FNC. What I can tell you is that is NOT talking to FNC doesn't prove they are biased any more than most of the other candidates talking to them proves that they are fair. Or that McCain talking to MSNBC proves them to be fair.

    Obama's opinion about FNC (and he hasn't voiced it so you're really making assumptions here) proves no more than Newt Gingrich's feelings about CNN or MSNBC.

    It's just one more specious meme in lieu of argument for you to throw out.

    Why did the other Dems talk to FNC?

    "also Cindy McCains sister is supporting Obama what does that tell you"howard hughes

    That she's p*ssed that daddy didn't leave her any money and is taking it out on her sister.

    because Cecelia Fox wanted a Hillary vs McCain they have always been biased toward Obama, remember the terrorist fist jab, Doocy calling the DNC a rock concert, what is the RNC going to be a god damn Andy Williams concert, if u cant see you a blinded than Helen Keller and tell Democrat or republican answer the question, if not go back to the Dullards and wait to be posted every 4 hours.

    Howard Hughes, so essentially what you're arguing is that Obama feels he was mistreated by FNC in a way that other Dems did not feel themselves to be treated.

    You don't know he feels this way, you're merely guessing and trying to back it up by again issuing internet memes that are disputable by two different people looking at the video tape.

    Someone else could issue the opinion that Obama avoids FNC because he doesn't wants to be pitched anything but soft balls and that opinion would be as valid as your's.

    You don't prove a cable channel is biased by citing what would be the bias of a politician against a station. By assuming that Obama bias when you could as well asssume that his not appearing on FNC is a tactic in throwing out red meat to people who think exactly as you.

    You're going to have to do better than peddling News Hound memes here.

    Why dont you come to the pund and have a real debate. We will drop the hammer on you , Bitch--- Howard Hughes


    And ruin my shoes!...

    Howard Hughes,

    For some reason you seem believe that it means something, that, during the Dingbat National Convention, that more dingbat viewers are tuning into their favorite dingbat TV networks. It doesn't mean anything.

    I suggest that you not get your hopes up that the dreaded Fox News Channel will be meeting its demise due to all of this.

    Why don't you do something useful, like count the number of lefties in this country who are hoping that the latest hurricane will wreak havoc?

    Reply to Rico @ 1:57 AM:

    You just posted THIS resume for Palin.

    - "She can kill dinner":....Who is she going to "kill" for dinner in Washington?
    - "She can cook it":.....Wow! Whether you knw it or not, I think you just insulted an entire gender by reminding everyone of an ages old stereotype.
    - "She can bring home the bacon":....Now THERE'S a qualification to be President!
    - ""She has been, and is, in a real management position where she is held accountable":....Sounds a lot like my resume, as well as about 100 millions other Americans.
    - "She is an athelete":....Thats nice, but so is Kobe Bryant. Would you supposrt him as a Vice president back-up to a 70+ year old president?
    - "She is a hottie":.....Well thats a great qualification. But maybe he should have gone for Paris Hilton instead?
    - "She is a mom with one kid going off to Iraq": Well thats nice....but but Cindy Sheehan was too.
    - "She can talk the talk and walk the walk": Only YOU have a clue what you mean by that?
    - She embodies the pioneer spirit on which this country was founded":....So does every other woman in Alaska.

    Rico, please don't ever write MY resume....because even I give this woman more credit than you do!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then Rico wrote: "I think the American people are going to relate to her a lot more than to McCain, Obama, and Biden."

    So to paraphrase what you are saying, you think 'Americans still want a President they would want to have a beer and barbeque with more than they want a smart, experienced, or competant one".

    In retrospect, I obviously have a much higher opinion of the collective intelligence of the American People that you do.

    Howard: "Why don't you do something useful, like count the number of lefties in this country who are hoping that the latest hurrican will wreak havoc."

    Yes, do that Howard!

    And I suspect that you will find that the number is about 1 millionth of the number of righties who prayed for rain during the Obama speech!

    HH, it appears that Obama HAS appeared on FNC.

    If you'll google it you'll find that he was interviewed by Major Garrett:

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/03/obama_talks_to_major_garrett_o.html


    and Chris Wallace:

    http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/04/27/transcript-obama-on-fns/


    and Bill Hemmer:

    http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/07/28/video-exclusive-bill-hemmer-interviews-barack-obama-in-london/


    HH, please inform News Hounds that they have yet another internet meme to dispose of...



    By MikeH on August 31, 2008 2:39 PM


    And I suspect that you will find that the number is about 1 millionth of the number of righties who prayed for rain during the Obama speech!
    --------------------------------------------------------------


    Rain, huh?...

    Now that would have been catastrophic...

    Why, your sugar would melt! :D

    Cecelia answer the question republican or democrat, Howard Dean will not appear on Fox,Didnt you hear Doocy a few weeks ago, saying Howard will never talk to us, Fox and Friends is a freaking joke, Oh hey lets fire Kiran Chetry and have The Bubble Headed Bleach Cunt do the news, now she at Cnn , some people like Fox because Comedy Central has alot of reruns, Obama talked to Harry Smith of the number 4 rated morning program why , because certain fox people have an agenda (doocy, Carlson, Kelly, Cavauto, Hume, Hannity and Billo) and Chris Wallace had to cry to get him. If you ever listen to obama speech you can hear him rip fox, remember Obama Nation (the swiftboater book) he appeared every hour on fox it seemed for like two days. Why appear know why, do you remember the terrorist fist jab, comon answer a question, or have one of the Dullards do it Bring it on Bitch comon.

    Cecelia answer the question republican or democrat, Howard Dean will not appear on Fox,Didnt you hear Doocy a few weeks ago, saying Howard will never talk to us, Fox and Friends is a freaking joke, Oh hey lets fire Kiran Chetry and have The Bubble Headed Bleach ---- do the news, now she at Cnn , some people like Fox because Comedy Central has alot of reruns, Obama talked to Harry Smith of the number 4 rated morning program why , because certain fox people have an agenda (doocy, Carlson, Kelly, Cavauto, Hume, Hannity and Billo) and Chris Wallace had to cry to get him. If you ever listen to obama speech you can hear him rip fox, remember Obama Nation (the swiftboater book) he appeared every hour on fox it seemed for like two days. Why appear know why, do you remember the terrorist fist jab, comon answer a question, or have one of the Dullards do it Bring it on -------.

    Cecelia:

    "Rain, huh?....

    Now that would have been catastrophic..."

    Well Cecelia, that comparison has already been examined at the top of this thread, and I have already agreed that there isn't a comparison between rooting for rain and a rooting for a hurricane.....we are beyond that, but that doesn't explain why so many on your side don't want to see Obama beat while at his best, rather than hope his image becomes diminished by misleading innuendu and uncontrollable events?


    In my view, there is still NO excuse for rooting for your opponent to be tripped up by something beyond the control of their own competence.

    And that is exactly where there IS something of a comparison. Again, the comparable sports metaphor would be rooting for the opposing quarterback to break their arm just before the big game.....If something like that happened, would you REALLY feel good about your team winning the game?

    Very good Mike Very good

    No comment Cecelia thats what I thought game over.

    Howard, it's not a good idea to taunt Cecelia, so please don't do it on my behalf. I don't see where we necessarily disagreed about anything.

    Thanks Mike


    Oh, HH, you really are a TRUE News Hounder! Having been shown to be incorrect in your insistence that Obama has never appeared on FNC, you now change the argument to saying that Howard Dean has never appeared and that Obama only did because Chris Wallace "cried". :D

    Well, Obama has been interviewed by Garrett and has been on Fox & Friends. So much for it only being the persuasive tears of Chris Wallace.

    Are you sure that Sen. Obama would wish you to speak on his behalf?....

    Oh, we're aware that he doesn't have to voice his feelings, you already know them.... but are you sure he'd want even such a mind reader as yourself voicing his motives and druthers? Are you sure HE'D appreciate your throwing around a few insults, misinformation and lies and calling that an argument?

    I wonder... :D

    BTW-- Howard Dean has been on FNC. Here's the transcript from May, Einstein... :D

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354105,00.html


    By MikeH on August 31, 2008 4:12 PM


    And that is exactly where there IS something of a comparison. Again, the comparable sports metaphor would be rooting for the opposing quarterback to break their arm just before the big game.....If something like that happened, would you REALLY feel good about your team winning the game?


    Well, Mike, first of all, I have my doubts on whether a speech at a convention decides the election, but I'll go with that, since you must use in order to have any sort of argument.

    Your analogy of the football player is utterly wonderful for anyone opposing you, and as usual you do more harm to yourself by trying to argue for your side.

    You couldn't just stop with having a game rained out because you knew that the team could come back and play another day. You had to find something that would mean that the other team lost due to some act of God, so you decided on an injury. And there's the rub.

    As for as I know, hoping for a speech to be rained out, is not the same as hoping that the speaker slips in the water and breaks his arm. Wishing for acts of God which cause damage to life and limb are certainly a bit different from wishing for a shower that could merely cause a rain check. THAT is precisely the point and it's a distinction YOU consciously made and knew you had to make in formulating the analogy. In order to get a shower to compare to a hurricane.

    Now, personally, I think Dems are being tongue-in-cheek and remarking on the irony of katrina, however, your comparison over rain with hurricanes needed to be mocked.... (and again-- you proved that yourself in your own distinction of rain leading to a broken arm.)

    Thank you as always for being your own worst enemy.


    Mike,

    So when lefties hope another Katrina is about to happen they are just using "irony". But when some righties hope it will rain on the Obamessiah's parade you are in a tizzy over it. Your sense of proportion is ascew.

    I did not see you comment on Howard Hughes's use of the "C" word. Is that an oversight by you, or did I miss your condemnation?

    i said after the terrorist fist jab, why has he not appeared on Fox Cnn and Nbc have two three times as many interviews as fox , and I used passed tense as in wont not did, and Howards Dean has appeared many more time on the other networks, stop spinning its what Fox lovers do Spin, and tell me Democrat or republican east question cant answer. And being a newshounder is a compliment better that a Johnny Dullard, 5 post in 5 hours way to fun, have you ever heard Obama on the stump I was at Springfield when he introduced Joe Biden , some of the crowd say a Fox news reporter and yelled Fox news sucks Fox news sucks, why at convention was the fox news people afraid to go in the crowd, why was Fox and friends at a bar, scared of the dems Obama has made light of Fox many many times, get over yourself and get over the great ness of your so called fair and balanced network. Democrat or republican (seems to me you are all Republicans Hmm at you blog on a pro fox site) and your arguement with Mike what kinds of jibberish is that you talk in damn circles.

    i said after the terrorist fist jab, why has he not appeared on Fox Cnn and Nbc have two three times as many interviews as fox , and I used passed tense as in wont not did, and Howards Dean has appeared many more time on the other networks, stop spinning its what Fox lovers do Spin, and tell me Democrat or republican east question cant answer. And being a newshounder is a compliment better that a Johnny Dullard, 5 post in 5 hours way to fun, have you ever heard Obama on the stump I was at Springfield when he introduced Joe Biden , some of the crowd say a Fox news reporter and yelled Fox news sucks Fox news sucks, why at convention was the fox news people afraid to go in the crowd, why was Fox and friends at a bar, scared of the dems Obama has made light of Fox many many times, get over yourself and get over the great ness of your so called fair and balanced network. Democrat or republican (seems to me you are all Republicans Hmm at you blog on a pro fox site) and your arguement with Mike what kinds of jibberish is that you talk in damn circles.

    Once again Cecelia, you take my analogies too literally and then proceed to miss the point entirely.

    My having already rejected in principle the comparison between wishing a hurricane and a shower because of the humanitarian ramifications apparently meant so little to you that you decided to revisit that territory anyway.

    Meanwhile you also decided to forego any analysis of what my REAL question was all along, while focusing on an unequal comparison that had already been agreed on. Then you decided to carry the misinterpretation one step further away from the essential point by changing the analogy to a 'broken arm of a speaker', instead of the quarterback, which of course changes the argument entirely....as well as the ramifications.

    There are times when you make sense only to yourself, and this was another one of those times. Since a routine quarterback injury was something any casual football fan would understand, the only reason you could have had for taking the metaphor too literally would be to find something else to bicker about.

    Your assertion that the one-and-only, and all-important acceptance speech in front of 80,000 was something "that the team could simply come back and play another day" is as absurd as your intentional scrambling of my analogy was. No Cecelia, we WOULDN'T get that play again on another day, and verbally wishing for a major spoiler is certainly unsportsmanlike, if nothing else.

    Meanwhile the essential question that you chose to ignore entirely remains untouched, which is; why are so many on your side afraid of taking on Obama at his best, while opting instead for this never ending campaign to diminish him and his image?

    While making such a direct comparison was as silly as it was unequal, it also misses the point that the less serious potential act of God would have had a direct and predictable outcome regarding the respective convention, and the more serious one would not. NO ONE can possibly calculate the potential political ramifications of another Katrina-like flood, and pretending that you can make such a calculation is absurd!

    Finally Cecelia, you should know a lot about being your own worst enemy because you've clearly had plenty of practice at being just that yourself.

    Mike,

    Obama seems to be at his best until somebody dares ask him a tough question. Then he starts hemming and hawing and stammering like a 7th grader giving his first book report. Not a pretty site!

    A never ending stream of vapid inanities can take a man to the Democratic nomination for President, but is as far as he will go.

    Rico to me: "Mike, I did not see any condemnation of Howard Hughs use of the "C" word. Is that an oversight by you. Or did I miss your condemantion."

    What you 'missed' Rico, is that he didn't use the "C" word (whatever the hell that is?) to me. See the difference Rico?

    Your other question was addressed (for the second time) in paragraph 2 above at 9:33.

    Mike,

    Below is the "C" word I was referring to. Glad to help out.

    By howard hughes on August 31, 2008 3:26 PM

    "Cecelia answer the question republican or democrat, Howard Dean will not appear on Fox,Didnt you hear Doocy a few weeks ago, saying Howard will never talk to us, Fox and Friends is a freaking joke, Oh hey lets fire Kiran Chetry and have The Bubble Headed Bleach Cunt..."

    HH, yet another revision. Now you've moved from flatly stating that Obama and Dean have NEVER appeared on FOX, to arguing-- yeah, they've appeared on FOX but have been more frequently on other networks....

    Where are you stretching it next, HH? All Dems interviews are at gunpoint?... :D

    I'd ask if all your cavorting for the logical fallacy of an appeal to authority (Obama, Dean, a convention crowd, etc..) and for self-referential arguments was worth it for you, HH, but the question and the implication is utterly lost on you.

    Cecelia democrat or republican still no answer does Johnny Dullard have to come over and do it for you Answer the damn question, I answered your and got some blah blah answer.

    Rico: "Obama seems to be at his best until somebody ask him a tough question. Then he starts hemming and hawing and stammering like a 7th grader giving his first book report. Not a pretty site!"

    I think this is ground we have already addressed, but I'll indulge you again anyway.

    What you see as "not a pretty site" is what others see as taking the time to give a well thought out answer. You may prefer someone who blurts out canned answers in response to thought provoking questions, but I certainly don't.

    What you are really seeing is nothing more than the difference in delivery between a speech given by one of the finest speakers of our time, and his very different delivery within an interview format. The problem with your analysis is that you diminish his speaking ability simply because he becomes more human in other circumstances. That is hardly a fair critique!

    I personally value his speaking ability very highly because such a talent is EXACTLY what is needed when a president uses his office as a bully pulpit to lobby for change. The fact that he interviews more like an ordinary politician doesn't diminish the value of his oratory skills one iota.

    Meanwhile, if you want to argue that his oratory is "a never ending stream of vapid inanities", you need to try being a little more specific, because otherwise, it makes you the only one who sounds inane

    Rico: "below is the "C" word...."

    I already answered your question Rico. If you don't 'get' the answer, that isn't my problem.

    But I'll simplify it for you anyway: If someone calls ME the "C" word, I might react. If someone calls someone else the "C' word, I probably won't.

    What is your problem with that?

    What I went with Mike is your own analogy. If rain would have been similar enough to compare with a hurricane-- because both would end in a loss for one side-- the speech (like the football game) could not have been given another day and therefore the "game" would have been irreparably lost, etc.... then why, in the first place, was it necessary for you to move your analogy from mere rain into rain that ended in the prime player sustaining a physical game ending injury?

    The reason you did is because you instinctively know that rain and hurricanes are not the same and that this distinction alone made your original post worth mocking.

    Then in order to try further to make rain and hurricanes equal still, you argued you were making a point far more profound than the original argument (wishing for rain vs wishing for massive calamity). You argue that wishing for someone to lose over something beyond their control is wrong and that ALL such wishes are equally wrong.

    You say you understand that there is a difference between a rain shower and a hurricane, but then turn around and try and supply arguments making them equal.

    Well, nice try you remain wrong, my friend.

    PHILOSOPHICALLY it remains more wrong to wish for something like..a death in Obama's family which would prevent him for going on.. than say.... a wish that the sound system would go out so he couldn't speak.

    That all to be a no-brainer for you. You can't pretty that up with saying...well, BOTH are wrong wishes...

    Now whether the Dems really mean anyone any harm with their jests is something I've already stated that I don't believe. However, your argument (both of them...) is still ludicrous and mockery worthy.

    And I'm only too glad to do it.


    By howard hughesAuthor Profile Page on August 31, 2008 9:55 PM

    Cecelia democrat or republican still no answer does Johnny Dullard have to come over and do it for you Answer the damn question, I answered your and got some blah blah answer.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------


    I had no idea you were asking me whether or not I'm a Democrat or Republican. I thought you were still making some illogical point based upon what you think someone else feels or thinks, an appeal to authority, a label, or some second hand story about the convention.

    And actually, with your question you most certainly still are.

    I'm a Republican. And you're the new village idiot.

    Cecelia: "What I went with Mike is your own analogy."

    No you didn't. You changed it to suit your own purposes. I never supplied arguments "making them equal". In fact, I specifically rejected that more than once. You made that up because you had to do it in order to advance your own cynical argument.

    Cecelia, the only person you "mock" is yourself whenever you change the essential argument to suit your fancy....which is usually the case when you twist the words of others. I've told you before that you are not nearly as good at that as you think you are.

    Nice try, but no dice.

    Now maybe I can get someone ELSE to tell me why so many republicans cheer for the democratic candidate to be diminished in the eyes of others.....instead of simply building up their own?

    blah blah

    Let me see Cecelia, Johnny Dullard, Fox Fake, Ahsley, MikeC vstol, all republicans right, Fox lovers right, Haggis and Myself (Fixed News, I know how many house i own, McLame, Dooshy) all my nicknames supporters of Democrats and also banned from Johnny Dullards site , do you watch fox for the fair and balance( yeah right) or do you Fox because it slants to the repugnants (republicans)It seems to me all these fair and balnced arguements you have made are spunk (get a dictionary if need to understand that word) so my point proven. Cecelia you spin spin and spin (its like Charlie Browns teacher when you blog back )I drop the hammer and you spin the top big difference.
    Im done with this Im bored back to the pound. For some real debating have fun in Dullard ville

    "blah blah" howard hughes

    That's the most intelligent thing you've said here yet.

    Jealous!

    Well, tell News Hounds thanks for letting you moonlight as village idiot here for awhile, Howard...

    Cecelia and the rest of our board

    I think you scared Howard off..atleast I think you did..it's real hard to figure out what he's talking about the way he rants...but good job!!!

    Maybe howard hughes is a sock puppet.......I hope! :D

    He's a troll in need of Bob's boot!

    Mike,

    How about this one?

    "We are the ones we've been waiting for," Obama said.

    That is about as vapid as an inanity can get. But if you want to try to convince me that you would have been impressed had W ever said it, then you may proceed to make your case.

    Howard Hughes: spunk (get a dictionary if need to understand that word)

    Wow! Talk about the kettle being black...When this guy writes it's a cross between ebonics and hieroglyphics, and the last thing I had to do was to get a dictionary to know what "spunk" meant, but it's the rest of his sentences that really lose me...

    Hell, he tries to have a debate, but he can't string one sentence together never mind asking Cecelia what spunk means. A N O N Y M O U S must be peeing in his pants trying to read all the garbled thoughts this guy tries to put in writing.

    Hey Mike H, you and I have disagreed with just about everything right or wrong about this country, and I always had sympathy for you being that you were the lone voice on this site, like being without any food on a desert island while the rest of us were dining on roast beef everyday, but then Howard comes along with tons of food, yet unfortunately if you eat any of it you'll die from tomain poisoning!

    Hey bro, you might not like my opinions about most everything, but I think if Howard is the only one that has your back here you'll find yourself much better off going it alone.

    NOT that I want this guy banned for any reason! PLEASE! Bob keep him on at ALL costs, and my instincts tell me there's more to him being allowed on here than meets the eye.

    He's just TOO funny, so please, whatever you do Bob...keep Howard on...

    Hey Cecelia Go F*** yourself Im sure you good at it.

    Wolverine, everyone knows what spunk means.

    Spunk is pluck, vigor, zeal, guts, and spirit.

    HH is a little angry at me right now, so I want to try and smooth things over and give him/her credit where credit is due.

    I think we can all ascertain through HH fraught-with-drama posts and in the challenges he issues, that HH is full of spunk! Chock-full!

    Why, HH eats spunk for breakfast (and possibly dinner and supper!)

    So-- here-- I give you your due, HH. You are one spunk filled dude. All your babbles at OW have certainly shown just how plucked up you are!

    "Hey Cecelia Go F*** yourself Im sure you good at it." howard hughes

    Man I thought he was leaving....well I see he's raised the level of debate to crude insults...I think this guy might be KO..because like KO he can't debate an issue and resorts to personal attacks.

    When hate filled libs resort to using profaninty you know they have lost the argument.

    No we just hate jerkoffs like you

    howard hughes

    a man who saved his own piss and drank it

    very fitting

    You have that right boycott, he has nothing of substance to add, save trolling.

    Leave a new comment