Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    March 7, 2009
    Ann Coulter and Red Eye Rip Olbermann's Cornell Diploma Embarrassment!

    It's one of the great smackdowns of all time, and we have the video for your viewing pleasure. Check it out, check-it-outers:

    Bonus! More Keith bashing from the comely Coulter:


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (63) | | View blog reactions

    63 Comments

    "It makes me want hug him....."


    ###
    Ah, oh boy......Nice.

    By cee on March 7, 2009 12:42 PM
    "It makes me want hug him....."
    ###
    Ah, oh boy......Nice.

    And smother him with love... No strike that... I mean with a pillow.

    Whoa! Stop the tivo! Who's that Dianna? Grrrrrrrrr.....

    Boy, did he get set up for that. any normal person would not have responded to a question about what college he went to over 25 years ago. No one cares after 25 years. normal world to ko world the acceptance rate maybe 1 in 5 today but that does not mean it was 1 in 5 when you went to cornell lite. since A/C went there she knows the differnets between the two schools, and K/O it was very pathic of you to hold your degree up on televison. someday it will proably be on T.V. most embrassing moments.

    Wow is she a snob(and what an ANNOYING voice!) What did SHE do with HER Ivy League degree besides become a first class B#tch? Does she know how many successful people went to third tier (or lower) schools...adn the CEO's that dropped OUT of college (including Harvard)? These Ivy Leaguers are so snotty. By the way Ann...you're one to be calling people out for their "ego" and "status consciousness." Where I come from (my family's background), you're social climbing white trash.

    Wow is she a snob(and what an ANNOYING voice!) What did SHE do with HER Ivy League degree besides become a first class B#tch? Does she know how many successful people went to third tier (or lower) schools...adn the CEO's that dropped OUT of college (including Harvard)? These Ivy Leaguers are so snotty. By the way Ann...you're one to be calling people out for their "ego" and "status consciousness." Where I come from (my family's background), you're social climbing white trash.

    sorry for double post; my computer froze on first attempt so I re-submitted. Apparenlty it took both times.

    Barkway:

    Just because Coulter may be a bitch, doesn't mean that she is wrong about Olbermann. What you just did was called obfuscation. Changing the subject to avoid directly addressing the issue at hand. Namely, that Krazy Keith likes to rag on people for their supposedly inferior education all the time.

    Beyond that, what business does a baseball card collecting Ag school grad have pretending to be a newsman on TV? NONE!

    Even his master Obama is making him look stupid these days. From the WSJ:

    The Obama Administration this week released its predecessor's post-9/11 legal memoranda in the name of "transparency," producing another round of feel-good Bush criticism. Anyone interested in President Obama's actual executive-power policies, however, should look at his position on warrantless wiretapping. Dick Cheney must be smiling.

    In a federal lawsuit, the Obama legal team is arguing that judges lack the authority to enforce their own rulings in classified matters of national security. The standoff concerns the Oregon chapter of the Al-Haramain Islamic Foundation, a Saudi Arabian charity that was shut down in 2004 on evidence that it was financing al Qaeda. Al-Haramain sued the Bush Administration in 2005, claiming it had been illegally wiretapped.

    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123638765474658467.html

    and speaking of those legal memoranda [from Politico]:

    Obama Justice Dept. will defend Yoo

    At a court hearing Friday morning in San Francisco, government lawyers said that despite the change in administration, there has been no change in Yoo's government-run legal defense against a suit brought by Jose Padilla, an American citizen who spent more than three years in a Navy brig after being designated as an enemy combatant.

    KO is so thin skinned that if you look at his profile he would be a stick figure.....with a HUGE gut!!!

    lol Barkway, your comment of "Does she know how many successful people went to third tier (or lower) schools...adn the CEO's that dropped OUT of college (including Harvard)" Was exactly what she was proving.

    KO constantly rips on other people's college career, specially women. In his world if you have a degree, but it isn't from a prestigious school, you obviously have idea what your doing.

    All Ann did was use a KO tactic on KO. And the result result was KO humiliating himself. Watch enough Countdown and you'll see if he can't get enough dirt on someone, he's goes for where they went to school.

    btw once hit you submit, it usually takes it right away. Sometimes I hit submit and refresh the page right away to see if the post made it, it usually does.

    barkway -- believe me, your post doesn't really deserve being posted once.

    As Ms Coulter explains, the only reason she is mentioning Olberwomann's actual attending of a Boviney League college and not the Ivy League college, is because the world-class jerk delights in mocking the education achievments of others.

    Whilest at the same time pretending he went to the real Cornel.

    Oh -- and probably because he tried calling her a plagiarist a while back.

    Which is a but rich as he stole his whole schtick from a movie called Network

    This is incredible. Pardon me please while I have a larf. Ha ha ha ha ha.

    There.

    My mum asked my why I didn't frame my diploma and didn’t understand my answer that it isn’t decorative. She thought I should display it even though I’m not a doctor or lawyer where patients or clients might care to have visual proof. For Oberman to whip out a matted (so it’s bigger) and framed diploma makes me a little bit sad. I’ll never see him the same way again.

    Coulter is one of the best comedians ever.

    Oops, forgot to add Politico Link:

    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19734.html

    My favorite part of the Coulter interview with FnF on Olbyfraud, "we wouldn't want to keep him up at night wondering, 'am I a fraud, am I a fraud', but he is a fraud...and I think this was liberating for him".

    Hopefully it will liberate him from his job at MSLSD. Maybe they will get somebody that does the actual news instead of inventing it for his own agenda...

    Coulter is spot on, which is what pissed off barkway.......

    Greg and Ann pop together like Bogart and Bacall.

    He is as high energy and quick on the uptake as she is.


    Barkway, Ann is using a technique immortalized by El Rushbo: Illustrating the absurd by being absurd. You totally missed the entire point of her article and the justly deserved comeuppance for KO for doing exactly what Ann did to him.

    BTW, Boure, I noticed you used "mum". Does this mean that OW has now gone international?

    RK, great to see you here again.

    "What did SHE do with HER Ivy League degree besides become a first class B#tch?"-barkway

    Here's a suggestion. Try googling "Ann Coulter bio" and find out for yourself. Then, just for the heck of it, do the same for keith Olbermann.

    "Enlightenment is the path to freedom, willingness is the key that opens the door that blocks the path.-Anonymous

    From FOXNews.com:
    Red Eye's Oralmann ripping: http://tinyurl.com/buv3ad
    Halftime Report with Patti Ann Browne: http://tinyurl.com/c9z23m
    Ann on "F&F": http://tinyurl.com/bco7xc

    Where I come from (my family's background), you're social climbing white trash...barkway

    And where I come from you're a tree climbing monkey chucking coconuts from a safe distance, and until you come down to earth you'll never understand what it is about olbermann that *you* like outside of the fact that he's your ape ruler on the planet that you live on.

    Maybe that's why you took that moniker?

    Mike, PAB was great.

    Thanks for the link.

    I decided to take ramjet's advice and googled both Coulter and olbermann and of course Ann blew him away in accomplishments, but I found this quote quite telling by the ape ruler himself:

    He attributed most of his "outbursts" to feelings of "insecurity" and "fear of being blamed". What September 11 also taught him was "If you're 44 years old and you're not smarter than you were when you were at 35 years old or 25 years old, just stay in your room."

    Too bad he didn't take his own advice.

    What a loser Olbermann is. He actually brought his degree on his show to try and prove to the sub-humans who watch his show that he did graduate from the real Cornell. All he accomplished is proving that Coulter was right and gave free pub to Ann's article. Most of the knuckle draggers in his audience would have never seen the article had he not brought it to their attention. I think Olby has insured that his viewership will never grow beyond the current cult followers he has now and I am sure some of them will wake up soon.

    By their logic, *we* need to wake up.

    Did Olbermann even cover PM Brown's visit with Obama this week?....you know his show is supposed to be informative....

    Well it looks like there may be a reason the church of SNOBamessiah zealot did not cover the visit in depth....because it showed, yet again, that Obama is WAAAAAY in over his head.....

    "After insulting Gordon Brown during the British prime minister’s visit this week by ignoring protocol and cheaping out on the traditional gift exchange, the UK media has erupted in outrage. The Obama White House has now started to recognize the firestorm the new President created with our closest ally, and wants to assure the Brits that he meant no disrespect. Instead, Obama apparently wants to assure them that he’s simply in over his head and floundering (via Radio Equalizer):

    "Sources close to the White House say Mr Obama and his staff have been 'overwhelmed' by the economic meltdown and have voiced concerns that the new president is not getting enough rest.

    "British officials, meanwhile, admit that the White House and US State Department staff were utterly bemused by complaints that the Prime Minister should have been granted full-blown press conference and a formal dinner, as has been customary. They concede that Obama aides seemed unfamiliar with the expectations that surround a major visit by a British prime minister.

    "Allies of Mr Obama say his weary appearance in the Oval Office with Mr Brown illustrates the strain he is now under, and the president's surprise at the sheer volume of business that crosses his desk.

    "A well-connected Washington figure, who is close to members of Mr Obama's inner circle, expressed concern that Mr Obama had failed so far to 'even fake an interest in foreign policy'.

    "The American source said: 'Obama is overwhelmed. There is a zero sum tension between his ability to attend to the economic issues and his ability to be a proactive sculptor of the national security agenda. That was the gamble these guys made at the front end of this presidency and I think they’re finding it a hard thing to do everything.'"

    "I'm not sure which is worse. At least if he meant to snub Brown, it would suggest a certain competence at this brand of diplomacy. Instead, we’re told that the Obama White House and their staff are just a bunch of incompetents who got in over their heads.

    "Which is, of course, the point we made continuously over the last two years."

    http://hotair.com/archives/2009/03/07/great-news-obama-fumbled-brown-visit-because-hes-in-over-his-head/


    ###
    Failure. And even with this there still is not a coherant bank plan which is THE reason we are in this economic mess in the first place.....

    not because of health care,
    not because of energy,
    not because of education.

    The banking system was deeply hurt by the irresponsible activities of our fellow countrymen and it needs to be correctly aided....And the Obama administration with the incompetant tax-evading treasury secretary are screwing it all up.

    Failure.

    Olbermann and the rest of the left seem more concerned over Rush Limbaugh, their undergraduate degree, Obama's leisure time and gray hair and The First Lady's tones arms.

    VERO POSSUMUS!

    What has Coulter done since graduating from Cornell? Clerked for a Federal Judge, worked as lawyer in NYC, worked for Fox, NBC, and has written 6 best selling books. And you? I loved her smackdown of Keef. He is the most loathesome creature on Earth! Who sleeps with that? I'm not sure there's enough Jagermeister in the world.

    What has Coulter done since graduating from Cornell? Clerked for a Federal Judge, worked as lawyer in NYC, worked for Fox, NBC, and has written 6 best selling books. And you? I loved her smackdown of Keef. He is the most loathesome creature on Earth! Who sleeps with that? I'm not sure there's enough Jagermeister in the world.

    Welcome aboard, happy1.

    Old McFatAss is going to take this slight to his grave. Well done, Ann.

    Obama not over his head he too busy partying on the government dime. Why isn't oberjerk looking into that? If it was bush he would have been all over it. Hey, k/o for all you’re fawning for Obama he has not invited you to the white house and he never will BECAUSE YOU KEITH ARE A JERK.

    SHUT THE HELL UP AND RESIGN

    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/02/politics/100days/firstfamily/main4838611.shtml?source=RSSattr=Politics_4838611

    An interesting email turned up in the OlbyWatch youtube mailbox. It claims to be from "Ann Hart Coulter". I find it unlikely that she would send an email to the OW youtube account (it's far more likely that she would spot the video on this site than stumbling across it while surfing youtube). But if what follows wasn't written by Ann herself, it certainly could have been:

    The Transcript of My Response to Keith Olbermann

    Hey Keith,

    You seem a little animated here, even for you. In referencing me, you even appear rattled.

    I don't wonder why. You are in damage control mode. You have to say something to encourage your fans and followers.

    The more thoughtful and informed among us, some of whom do follow you, understand that YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT IN A LIE.

    PART 1 OF 6

    Before I expose your lie, just remember that YOU have created this issue. You're the one who has bragged that you went to an Ivy League college, and you're the one who has made fun of others for not attending universities who don't meet your unstated standards.

    It's interesting how you ignore this reality in your segment. It's also interesting how you don't respond to me by saying, "Yes Ann, I went to an Ivy League college."

    PART 2 OF 6

    You know that you can't.

    You know that those among us who have some knowledge of our higher education system realize that not all colleges at Cornell belong to the Ivy League. You know that your college does not belong to the Ivy League.

    You know full well that the point of my article was not to underscore the fact that we didn't go to the same college at Cornell, as you are suggesting here. Nice try!

    PART 3 OF 6

    Your words here are only a lame attempt to change the subject, simply because you no longer like the "Ivy League subject" that YOU have created.

    In your usual prattle, you don't mention that THE WEBSITE OF THE COLLEGE YOU ATTENDED says that your institute is a hybrid affiliate of Cornell and the State University of New York (SUNY) system. You also fail to mention that your college doesn't even require the SAT subject tests for admission.

    PART 4 OF 6

    Oh, I could expose some of your other deceptions. They are many. You have some humorous spins on the "neo-con 9/11-Iraq War connection," and the game you play with Pat Tillman's death is especially clever. (You know the one I'm talking about.)


    Wikipedia is looking out for you though. Before I submitted the article, it mentioned that you went to CALS, but now it says you went to Cornell.

    "In her attempt to embarrass others, Ann Coulter has humiliated herself," you say of me.


    PART 5 OF 6

    How hypocritical can you be Keith?

    Does ANYONE on CNN, Fox, CBS, et al, spend their nights trying to embarrass you the way you try to embarrass others? I've never heard anyone on these other stations mention your name.

    Yet, you're happy to make a living berating others, especially since you know they have too much respect for their own professions to fight back.

    You're a spineless fraud, Keith, and your days in journalism are numbered.

    Good night and good luck.

    End

    Beautiful. You're right. If it wasn't from one wishes it had been.

    Sorry. From her.

    The reason why it was broken up into parts like that, as I've discovered, is because youtube user annhartcoulter posted that response to a youtube video of Olby's WPitW attack. Because the youtube comment limits are so strict, it had to be broken up in parts. She apparently cut and pasted those parts into an email and sent it to the OlbyWatch youtube mailbox when our video appeared.

    I dunno. It would seem unlikely, but it DOES read like Ann Coulter.

    What a wonderful age we live in. An insecure man with an enemies list gets a nightly hour of primetime cable.

    If the alleged Ann Hart Coulter response wasn't written by the real deal, it's an impressive fraud. I wish the author would have elaborated more on the "Tillman death" angle. I have my own thoughts on that issue. It's one of Keith's all time most despicable performances.

    I think the Pat Tillman thing is the conspiracy theory that Tillman was killed for his opinion about the Iraq War.

    Whether Coulter wrote thw letter or not, it is still an accurate summation of the performance artist known as Keith Olbermann.

    I was particularly glad to see addressed, Olbermann's remark about Coulter enjoying the embarrassment of others.

    If there's one consistent goal of Countdown, it is to denigrate, villify, and embarrass Keith's personal enemies, as well as those who do not share his political views.

    Of late, even his Best Person in the World segment has gone the way of becoming yet another Olby vehicle for cheap shots.

    Thanks a bunch to Anne Hart Coulter for the eviscerating remarks, whoever you may be.

    Whether it was Coulter or not the writer makes some great points. It is true that none of the people he attacks waste their time trashing him in return, but it's a shame that at least one of them doesn't.

    His insecurity rose to an all time high with this tiny attack on his credentials by Ann, so can you imagine what he'd do if he was on the other end of a daily attack?

    Even as Johnny mentioned it may have only been done by Ann to give the goose some of his own medicine, but if there was someone out there that would really go after him the way he goes after Bill every night, it would change his whole format.

    He'd be totally caught off guard, and spend the whole day preparing for his one hour show to dispute whatever was said about him. It's obvious he can't stand the thought of any confrontation (no opposing views, no conservative guests, etc.) and I truly believe it would send him into a meltdown.

    His show as we know it would be nothing like it used to be, and we actually might see the end of it. Even his ape deciples would grow tired of seeing him dedicate his whole show to defending himself daily.

    When he brought out his diploma I was shocked as I saw a man deteriating in front of millions. Not that he hasn't looked and acted like this before too many times to count, but this time it just seemed very different and even more weird than usual.

    It had nothing to do for me about what Ann said, but it had ALL to do with his reaction to what she said. He couldn't help himself, and like that girl said from Red Eye, about how much time and effort he put into rebutting Ann's claim really struck me as the root of what his biggest weakness is and to how anybody could shut him up for good.

    He may well be the most insecure and inept personality that TV has ever had on, and if Ann's little question about his college credentials could send him close to the edge, then just imagine what he'd do if someone wasted their time to do it every night?

    Olverpaid laughed that he only paid 1/10th of what Ann paid. HAHAHA. Oh, wait. Who did PAY the other 90%? That's right, the taxpayers of NY. So Olberfraud admits that he is nothing put a leech sucking off of the public. Ann Coulter isn't a parasite to the taxpayers of NY

    That's *disciples*. My bad A N O N Y M O U S if you're still out there.

    By liontooth on March 8, 2009 3:24 AM
    Olverpaid laughed that he only paid 1/10th of what Ann paid. HAHAHA. Oh, wait. Who did PAY the other 90%? That's right, the taxpayers of NY. So Olberfraud admits that he is nothing put a leech sucking off of the public. Ann Coulter isn't a parasite to the taxpayers of NY

    Great point liontooth, which begs the question: if we paid for 90% of his education should he not therefore pay us back 90% of what his gross income is?

    Hmm Wolverine you paint an excellent picture.

    Although I think Bill-O's tactic is pretty smart, ignoring KO to drive KO crazy, I think Bill should stay the course. There's no reason he should name drop KO on the #1 cable news show or send Jesse after him ( unless he has and I missed it, lol ). And the result, Bill gets WPitW almost like clockwork making Countdown a running gag in itself.

    But what if there were more people who do what Red Eye and Ann do to Keith? An SNL skit and a Daily Show rip once and while aren't enough. If KO got a daily dose of his own medicine he'd go completely mental. His show would be 10% of his current "exclusives" and 90% of him defending himself. He's guests, sorry "regulars", will be called in not only to agree with him, but offer a shoulder to cry on.

    KO would ask 100 word questions on how awesome he is, and when they realize he's fraking crazy for sure now, they'd just agree with him because they know he's a nutjob and if they don't they'll get WPitW!!!

    Bathtub Boy just dug his own grave. Cause people aren't just going after him, they're also going after the people around him as well. More people know MSNBC is a joke compared to those who haven't seen the light yet, GE is in the gutter, and they all fear KO. He's created an environment that's just ready to turn on him.

    Because now that I think about it, Greg was out of line thinking people at MSNBC fear KO so much they let him do what he wants. In fact I'm going all conspiracy theory here and suggesting the diploma was an inside job.

    Hear that Keith, you're surrounded by traitors. People you think you trusted but in reality they know you're nothing more than a dancing bear they can throw marsh mellows at and go home and brag about how they made you look like an idiot in front of the nation.

    Normally it's well contained with in your whopping 1.4 million viewers, but the fact is when Fox News is airing your idiocy on F&F pretty much every one and their momma saw it.

    I say 3 cheers to the Countdown staff, the best frienemies we clear thinking people have in the world today.

    Lafinman -- you could be correct about the "inside job." I'd love to know why Ann woke up one morning and decided to check out Olberwomann's "Cornell" status.

    When you think about it, someone must have prodded her with some info because the perfect time for this smackdown would have been a couple of years back when the odiousmann tried to call her a plagiarist..

    Oh yeah -- Olberwomann may have his own enemies list -- but the list of his enemies is legion.


    By Wolverine on March 8, 2009 3:37 AM

    By liontooth on March 8, 2009 3:24 AM
    Olverpaid laughed that he only paid 1/10th of what Ann paid. HAHAHA. Oh, wait. Who did PAY the other 90%? That's right, the taxpayers of NY. So Olberfraud admits that he is nothing put a leech sucking off of the public. Ann Coulter isn't a parasite to the taxpayers of NY


    It just goes to show you that nothing in life is free. He obviously only got 1/10 the education that Ann did. Again, we taxpayers were ripped off.

    Olberdouche admits that he paid $800/semester while Ann Coulter paid about $10,000. Based on Keith's numbers, Cornell University charges 12.5x more NOT to attend Bovine U.

    -- "Great point liontooth, which begs the question: if we paid for 90% of his education should he not therefore pay us back 90% of what his gross income is?" --

    Wolverine, if Olverpaid had any class he would 'give back' to the state, but this clown can't even pay his taxes NOW to the taxpayers of NY! Once a deadbeat, always a deadbeat.
    I just hope he gets stuck footing the bill when Obama's coming massive tax increase happens.
    Olberfraud used a cable/tv network to campaign for Obama, the least he can do is FINALLY pay his fair share. Something he's avoided his whole life.

    -- "Based on Keith's numbers, Cornell University charges 12.5x more NOT to attend Bovine U." --

    Speaking of farm animals... knowing what we now about his education, it puts a new spin on Olberdeadbeat's comment to Scarborough "Jesus, Joe, Why Don't You Get a Shovel?".

    Olberstableboy was speaking from personal experience!

    BOR is smart in not attacking oberjerk directly, go after th parent company GE. get the stockholders to vote in a new ceo and maybe the new ceo will change the direction of there news staff and get rid of k/o and friends.

    > Lafinman -- you could be correct about the "inside job." I'd love to know why Ann woke up one morning and decided to check out Olberwomann's "Cornell" status.

    Good job, Lafinman. I love the conspiracy theory. He’ll be looking over his shoulder from now on, if he can physically do that, but he has to be wondering why his staff allowed him to make such a fool of himself. He so over-reacted to Ann’s column by whipping out that diploma. And why did Ann write that column now? Had he named her Worst Person lately?

    The whole episode makes me wonder if he’ll feel the need to disprove Mark Levin’s “thumbtack” references. What will he whip out next? I’m betting it will be his paycheck to prove he makes more money per viewer. Or maybe he whipped out that thumbtack and we never even noticed because it's so small.

    "BOR is smart in not attacking oberjerk directly"

    I haven't watched O'Reilly for a while -- but when I did, I can't recall him EVER mentioning Olberwomann by name. Not once.

    I'm sure that's one of the "factors" which has turned the puerile Keith totally insane.

    No matter how many times he names BO'R WPITW -- Bill just ignores the source.

    BOR does not mention matthews, olby, shuster, madcow. he talks about ge the parent company and how the stock is tanking. I think he believes that a new ceo will change the course of msnbc and nbc news. to make the channels more profitable by switching from a left type news organization to one that will attach more views and improve there ratings.

    BOR does mention Matthews and Shuster, but only if they do anything newsworthy.

    I think he can do that because neither launch vicious ad homiem attacks on him like Oralmann can and Rachel probably could.

    I've heard him say that he doesn't have a problem with Matthews, but I think that was before Matthews implied Arabs were too stupid to understand democracy (or something to that effect), among other ridiculous comments. And mentioning Shuster is just a waste of valuable time. In fact, mentioning any of those jokers is a waste of time. From what you guys say Bill O's turn the other cheek strategy really aggravates Olbermann, so hooray for that.

    The few times I've seen Shuster mentioned or shown on "The Factor" are: the "pimped out" question, the gotcha play with Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), some Palin attack, and the train wreck interview with John Ziegler.

    I believe Keiths point about paying so much less for his education was that he attended his version of Cornell a couple of decades before Coulter. It wasn't nearly as expensive then. Still, it was a very lame point to make.
    http://tinyurl.com/bqbsca

    Don't know about BO, but were it me, I would continue to avoid acknowledging any of them over there because that would imply I somehow recognized they had legitimacy as journalists, commentators or whatever. The best form of fighting back is the unwillingness to acknowledge the bastards. That is what will drive them nuts.

    I do suspect that the brass at GE don't pay much attention to Fatass. They are only concerned that NBC makes some money. It is a spit in their ocean. They can make more money building one or two nuke plants than NBC can make in a year. Right now they are probably ok with him because he is a lot boy for that little prick who is Chief of Staff in the WH. KO is likely on his list of messenger boys. Immelt is up to his eyeballs in the Messiah's lap as is his famous investor the tax cheat from Omaha. So if the WH is good with KO then so is GE. When the Messiah and his legions get sick of him he will be gone.

    He took his G.E.D. off the wall
    How could Ann Coulter have the gall?
    Because Keith's a buffoon
    Failed career ending soon
    His "degree" will land him at the mall

    The Simpsons made a WPITW joke tonight. They didn't mention Olbermann, but the setup was local Springfield anchorman Kent Brockman did a report ripping Ned Flanders over a dispute with the Simpsons, ending with Ned being named Worst Person, with vaguely WPITW music played over it.

    Will KO bring up this homage, and if he does will he focus on the reference itself, or will he mention that part of the joke involved Brockman making the WPITW call after admitting to doing a one-sided biased report in which he never bothered to get Ned's side of the story.

    My parents were watching that in the den while I was cooking in the kitchen. So, I heard that joke. The "Worst Person That Ever Lived!"

    -- "I believe Keiths point about paying so much less for his education was that he attended his version of Cornell a couple of decades before Coulter." --

    No Dan, the difference in tuition is that the state of NY is footing the bill for the Cornell school Olberleech went to. It seems hard to believe that he would actually punk himself and BRAG that he is a deadbeat cheapskate, but we are talking about someone that has just about lost his grip on reality. I'll bet that when he goes out to restaurants, uses cabs or stays at hotels, he stiffs on the tips. In his Olberlusional world, the servers should be grateful they get to be in the presence off a 'legend'.

    Will the following make Keith Olbermann's COUNTDOWN tonight?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdtFWCrCh0s


    ###
    Doubtful, because it shows an Obama ally showing his true attitude towards the American people.

    Doubtful, because it shows an elitist democrat acting without any fear of being held accountable by the press.

    Doubtful because it shows the truth.

    The church of SNOBamessiah revival hour, know as COUNTDOWN, will not cover truth, only transmit messages helpful to keep the corrupt democrats in power.

    VERO POSSUMUS!

    Hey Cee! Why don't you mind your God damn business!...olbermann

    Liontooth, thank you for the correction. I see there is only a 5 year difference in graduation years, also.

    Leave a new comment