Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    July 27, 2009
    Countdown: Olby Vacation Open Thread
    Bathtub Boy

    The Hour of Spin keeps spinning even when the infamous, deplorable one is spending weeks at a time in the bathtub. Your guest hosts this week include The Wolffe Man, "Crazy" Larry O'Donnell, and the one and only Dr Howard Dean. What, Markos wasn't available? Use this thread to post your show recaps or comments on other, more agreeable, topics. And click the image above for an audio tribute to the hard-working Edward R Olbermann.


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (78) | | View blog reactions

    78 Comments

    Larry O'Donnell? In the open this sounds like the voice of former Batman Adam West and his Family Guy voice of Mayor of Quahog. \

    Where oh where is Jimmy Legs?

    WOW! With Sarah Palin leaving, the Obama/Gates/Crowly beer summit at the White House, More Birther BS and now Cheney committing the crime of capturing terrorists?

    And all that can't get Olby out of the bathtub?

    He must be on his last legs.

    I wonder what will finally push Keithy-poo over the edge?

    Maybe it will be Pete Rose being reinstated?

    O'Donnell is all into giving Palin this huge send off. when last I looked, she's still around. they're making it sound like this was her final hurrah. well they're all quite wrong.

    O'Donnell needs to keep his big mouth shut and bring out his hot ex-actress wife, Kathryn Harrold out and show off her hot MILF body.

    Oh, and I've had enough of Huffington Post as a crediable source of political information. They're nothing more than just a legit version of KOS, nothing more or less.

    Right you are, Meerkatpooh!

    Palin has gone Obi-Wan on the dems. They thought they struck her down, but she is now more powerful than they can possibly imagine!

    The conservatives strike back!

    Is this the same assclown who trashed Mormonism but wouldn't do the same to Islam because he was afraid they might kill him? Yes it is.

    These MORONS like Larrence O Donnell just can't handle the fact that Sarah Palin is such a crucial spike in their heels. I mean, msdnc would not be hounding her day and night if she wasn't such a threat, obviously she is a major threat.
    On to another issue at hand. I am not a conspiracy theorist or such but, to put this Obama birth cert. to rest, there are questions that need to be answered and with visual proof. The question is, What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York, Jakarta, and Karachi proir to his higher office?
    So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981,
    without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up
    with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?
    And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York, Jakarta, and
    Karachi, what passport was he offering when he passed through
    Customs and Immigration?
    The American people not only deserve to have answers to these
    questions, they must have answers.

    It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

    Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
    A : Yes, by his own admission.
    A: There are only three possibilities.
    1) He traveled with a U.S. Passport,
    2) He traveled with a British passport, or
    3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

    Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
    A: No. It is not possible.
    Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in
    1981.
    Conclusion:
    When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a
    British passport or an Indonesian passport.
    If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide
    proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims.
    And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend
    to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held,
    British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian
    step-father in 1967.

    Whatever the truth of the matter,the American people need to know
    how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between
    1981 and 2008..

    Given the destructive nature of his plans for America,
    and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress,
    the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

    and O'Donnell keeps championing the idea that Obama was valid in saying that the arrest of Gates was indeed "stupid." What is stupid is these pathetic liberals who look for every little way to make it into a race issue, it wasn't that dumbass O'Donnell. He was caught breaking into his house, and the police did the RIGHT thing and arrested him. It wasn't racism, it was police doing their DUTY! And don't give me that "oh I was arrested and I fought the system and won crap." BULL!

    then to just fly off the handle when the senator from Michigan said that Obama should apologize to the cop, HELL YES he should!

    You know what seperates us from you crazy liberals? We LOVE our country and we will fight for what's right, we don't just hide and make up things like you pathetic tree hugging liberals.

    And this Palin send off again to end countdown please! She's got more balls than you Olbermann, gay O'Donnell and company combined. She will be back and will kick the crap out of the liberals, by whatever means necessary.

    Not resolving the 'birther' issue helps obama.

    Here's how. He doesn't have to say a word! He'll have all his slobbering loving media to bash all republicans for this! They also help THE ONE to whip up the base.

    Do I think he's a natuarlly born US citizen, YES!

    Do I think there is something he is hiding? Yes!

    Is it something embarassing? Yes!

    Is it something that can get him out of office? Unless it's that he killed the Lindberg baby? I don't think so.

    Is it something he would rather keep secret? I think so.

    Check out the picture of Grampa in the chair.

    LMAO!

    http://keitholbermann.mlblogs.com/

    Tony Kubeck looking in fine shape.

    Rare pick of Sandy Koufax, also looking quite well.

    Rumor does have it Keith will be leaving 'Countdown' to get a job at the 'White House'.

    http://www.globemagazine.com/story/372

    Puck30,

    LMAO is correct. I looked at that picture and wasn't sure at first if it was really Olby. Man, he looks fatter than ever. I can think of a few photo shop opportunities, especially with the computer screen.

    Will MSNBC or the liberal media cover this story:

    From Newsbusters:

    Obama 2004: Bush Rushed Legislation Through Congress Without Allowing Time to Read Or Debate.

    BARACK OBAMA: ..."When you rush these budgets that are a foot high and nobody has any idea what's in them and nobody has read them."

    RANDI RHODES: "14 pounds it was!"

    BARACK OBAMA: "Yeah. And it gets rushed through without any clear deliberation or debate then these kinds of things happen. And I think that this is in some ways what happened to the Patriot Act. I mean you remember that there was no real debate about that. It was so quick after 9/11 that it was introduced that people felt very intimidated by the administration."

    Hmmm...can anyone say "Hypocrisy".

    "he was caught breaking into his house, and the police did the RIGHT thing and arrested him."

    1) - It actually ISN'T against the law to break into your own house.
    2) - Gates was arrested AFTER proving it was his house.
    3) - Yelling in your own home, while not exactly admirable, is NOT against the law, and does NOT justify an arrest.

    "Then to just fly off the handle when the senator from Michigan said he should apologize to the cop. HELL YES HE SHOULD."

    Maybe you should try giving even ONE valid legal reason to back this up? Hint; .... you definitely missed the mark in your first attempt.

    "You know what separates us from you crazy liberals? We LOVE our country and we fight for what's right", by whatever means neccessary

    And of course, the implication here is that we DON'T love our country and fight for what is right. What actually makes people like you the "crazy" ones is this ever-persistant implication that you somehow have a corner on what is right and patriotic.

    "and this Palin sendoff to end Countdown please! She's got more balls than Olbermann, gay O'donnell and company combined. She will be back and kick the crap out of the liberals, by whatever means necessary."

    I haven't heard anyone question Palin's "balls".

    I for one, hope she stays in the spotlight forever!.....I never fail to break out laughing every time I hear another one of her disjointed strings of verbal nonsense. The only way she is ever going to "kick the crap" out of us liberals is if there actually are as many of the lunatic fringe out there as you probably think there is. She certainly can't do it on her own.

    And heaven help America if that's the case!

    *** By SoCalRightist
    I am not a conspiracy theorist or such but, to put this Obama birth cert. to rest, there are questions that need to be answered ...***

    I just have to ask, SoCal, If you are not a conspiracy theorist, why did you lay out an incredible conspiracy theory that needs to be answered?
    You're kidding, right?
    It's just my feeling that you 'birthers' are really puttin the final nail in the GOP's coffin.

    MikeH, how wrong can you get.

    1) - It actually ISN'T against the law to break into your own house.

    While correct, the police had no clue it was the rightful owner unitl they investigated. Now you have to break in to your house, do you think the police will just leave when you tell them that it is your house?

    2) - Gates was arrested AFTER proving it was his house.

    CORRECT! Gates should have just ended it there. BUT HE DIDN'T! He thought the correct move was to give the cops lip. You don't do that, black or white.

    3) - Yelling in your own home, while not exactly admirable, is NOT against the law, and does NOT justify an arrest.

    And he wasn't arrested for yelling, he was for disorderly conduct. Again, Gates could have stopped it, he didn't. This was the happiest moment in his pitiful life. He got to be a star. And the left, including you are lapping it up.

    Gates is a jerk and so are you.

    Bathtub boy was on the Dan Patrick show yesterday from cooperstown. So much for a "vacation" huh?

    Dear god, forgive me for I have committed the ulitimate sin. I'm agreeing with Olby on Pete Rose and Roids. I'll have to leave OW in shame. DEAR GOD, I'M SICK TO MY STOMACH!

    Well, well, look who trolls by. Why, it's Olbywatch's own, dearly devoted olbyloon troll MikeHee. The poor putz who was bullied in his youth. I guess he stopped by to right more of those wrongs he suffered so long ago (and, probably still does).

    By MikeH on July 27, 2009 10:55 PM

    "I haven't heard anyone question Palin's "balls"."

    Hey putz, you do know by the very nature of her physicality, she, uhm, has NO BALLS! No wonder you wrote in your treatise over at the democratic underground about your problems with the female persuassion. It seems you can't even figure out the biological differences between yours and the opposite sex! More of that MikeHee elitism on display for us at Olbywatch folks!

    By MikeH on July 27, 2009 10:55 PM

    "I for one, hope she stays in the spotlight forever!.....I never fail to break out laughing every time I hear another one of her disjointed strings of verbal nonsense."

    And, I never fail to break out laughing at how the very mention or sight, of a former politician, i.e., one who holds NO POWER, brings out the irrational hatred from putzes like you and your libtard associates. Why, it's as if Palin was one of those who gave MikeHee an atomic wedgy when he was such a dorky adolescent.

    It appears from his trolling posts, MikeHee hasn't changed at all.

    Meanwhile, that moron in the VP slot keeps on giving material to the rest of us. Did I ever thank you MikeHee, for warning me, that if I voted for McCain, I would get a moron as VP? Well, for once in your brutal bullied life, you were right.

    By the way MikeHee, where 'o where is your hero Olbermann? It's amazing how your messiah Obama's poll numbers have dropped since Olbermann disappeared. Obama needs Olbermann's spin, to keep the million or more moron libtards like you MikeHee from jumping ship. Say, did Olbermann send you orders via his computer to your mummy's, to come over here and troll?

    What's that I smell?....the whiff of hypocrisy coming in and leaving ever-so-quickly because the past discussions/predictions of government transparancy, honesty, deficit spending and tax policy seem not to be coming true under President Obama......

    MikeHypocrite once again nibbles at the margins and flees.

    VERO POSSUMUS! WTF?

    Poor, poor MikeH.....even Obama is backing off being critical of The Cambridge Police Department and yet his biggest fan wants to remain in the camp that excuses Professor Gates' arrogance, elitism and demogogic claim of racial profiling.

    See this clip from CNN to see who MikeH and the rest of the effete radical left stands against.....

    http://hotair.com/archives/2009/07/27/must-see-cambridge-cop-says-she-wont-vote-for-obama-again-after-gatesgate/


    ###
    Just like the reaction to Sarah Palin, the elitist, radical left reacts very vindictively to what they perceive: the bully, ignorant white policeman (and his non-white collegues). How compassionate!

    Obama's INITIAL, unguarded reaction last Weds night was to side with the radical left....When that position was obviously out of the mainstream he first tried to act surprised by the coverage, then had to come-out and appear more moderate and "calibrate" his remarks....Ah yes....what a talented pol.....

    Always go by their first reaction...that tells you who the pol sides with....Obama is a leftist and will always be one.

    I await the theatre of the "beer." Stage-craft only with no truth or candor.....Typical Obama. Move on, nothing to see here.

    VERO POSSUMUS! WTF?

    The moonbats can't get their act straight
    Hypocrites that lie and race bait
    Like friends of Obama
    "I'll talk to your mama"
    As Olby would say it's Gates-gate

    By MikeH on July 27, 2009 10:55 PM

    1) - It actually ISN'T against the law to break into your own house.
    2) - Gates was arrested AFTER proving it was his house.
    3) - Yelling in your own home, while not exactly admirable, is NOT against the law, and does NOT justify an arrest.

    1) Correct
    2) Correct
    3) This is where your whole argument falls apart. Let me explain because obviously you have not read the police report or listened the audio tapes. Gates was asking for the the officers name and badge number. The officer advised Gates to step out onto the front porch if he wished to discuss the matter further. Both parties were on the front porch when Gates continued to create a disturbance (according to the report, other officers on scene and independent witnesses) and was arrested for disorderly conduct. Disorderly conduct can be defined many ways according to each individual police department. But in all interpretations, as defined by the law, it always involves creating a public disturbance that disrupts the good and peace of the neighborhood. Gates' unreasonable actions created such a disturbance that people could hear him and stopped to see what was going on. That is the definition of disorderly conduct (creating a public disturbance) and the officer was well within his power to place Gates under arrest.

    Then you have the President of the United States, on national television, saying the Cambridge Police Department "acted stupidly" when he was not there and did not know the facts of the case.

    The next time you spout off about a subject you know nothing about, try doing a little research on the subject instead of reading comments from the Daily Kos or Huffington Post and taking them as fact because you make yourself look like an idiot.


    I realize ignorance is bliss for many people, but in terms of the Cambridge situation you should read/listen to the following items:

    -The arrest report
    -Remarks from the President at the prime-time press conference
    -The 911 audio from the neighbor who made the call
    -The audio on the scene where Crowley uses the word "uncooperative" in reference to Prof. Gates.

    I've had this discussion in another forum. If you cannot take the time to examine these pieces of evidence then it's best that you do not comment.

    Just to prove that it's still amateur hour at NBC, on Sunday the substitute for Lester "Tour of Duty" Holt stated that Gates was arrested "in his own home", which was not true and makes it sound like Crowley egged him on then chased him down in the house. I then watch Fox News yesterday and Greg Jarrett uses the phrase "arrested at his house", which is much more accurate. Crowley asked Gates to come out to the porch and all Gates had to do was shrug and say "forget it". But he chose to be an ass and look where it got him.

    By syvyn11 on July 28, 2009 5:42 AM
    Dear god, forgive me for I have committed the ulitimate sin. I'm agreeing with Olby on Pete Rose and Roids. I'll have to leave OW in shame. DEAR GOD, I'M SICK TO MY STOMACH!


    If I may quote Namor the Sub-Mariner when speaking about Dr. Doom:

    "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

    Do you think that when KO checked it at his hotel the front desk clerk asked if he wanted a separate room for his daughter?

    BTW, the left's assumptions of what the Cambridge incident really tells us all about our country and race is nicely skewered here:

    Obama's gathering for a beer might make for a good Bud Light commercial:

    Bud Light presents: Real men of racial genius ("Reeaaal men of racial geniuuussss …")

    Today, we salute you, Mr. anti-racial profiling racial profiler guy. ("Mr. Anti-Racial Profiling Racial Profiler Guy!")

    Armed with knowledge of a long history of past injustice and a laundry list of "yo momma" jokes, you proudly defend yourself against the racist cop who showed up assuming you were a crook. And why? Because somehow that racist made one of your own neighbors call the cops on you. ("Put that night-stick away!")

    Undaunted in your quest to prove that the best way to win the long struggle to end profiling is by assuming that all white cops are racists, you demonstrate that oppression has to have been experienced to be understood. And who better understands the nightmare of minority oppression in America than a university professor who earns a high six-figure salary and has summers off?

    So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, oh beacon of blind assumptions. Because ironically, even though the honkies are out to get you, you'll always be welcome in the White House.

    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=105092


    ###
    Professor Gates is an elitist, along with Obama, crying about racial profiling in a situation that, the evidence shows, played no role, ON THE OFFICER'S side of the equation....Professor Gates?....well we know he is looking for another money making documentary adventure on the back of PBS government funding/viewer donations to continue his lavish lifestyle in New England (summer home, etc.) so there's the motivation! Also, saying, "he felt," he was racially profiled by a racist "rogue" cop excuses his rather unbecoming behavior that his colleagues at Harvard may frown upon....Oh my, how bourgeois!

    I hope the meeting goes well and that Professor Gates and President Obama educate poor ignorant Officer Crowley on his shortcomings. The lessers of our nation (you know us, the ones who like Sarah Palin, NASCAR and cling to guns & God) should take note of the fine officer's, "teachable moment."

    VERO POSSUMUS! WTF?

    Brad90956: "The next time you spout off about something you know nothing about ,try doing a little research instead of reading comments from the daily KOS or Huffington Post and takingt them as fact because you make yourself look like an idiot."

    1) - I don't read the Daily KOS.
    2) - I don't read the Huffington Post.
    3) - If you have some "facts" that actually refute anything I said, you certainly kept them to yourself.
    4) - The very fact that the Cambidge Police department dropped the charges speaks for itself about how shaky the ground this officer was standing on.
    5) - This was clearly nothing more than an ego vs ego issue and NOTHING that has come out of it so far has proven anything different.

    So "Brad", the next time you spout off about someone else 'spouting off', maybe you should try doing a little research yourself to avoid making yourself look like the idiot!

    Better yet, the next time a police officer questions you about something, try accusing him of 'spouting off', and see if he shows the kind of restraint towards you that he SHOULD show in such cercumstances.

    Cee: "Prifessor Gates is an elitist, along with Obama"...

    I suppose this makes about as much sense to you as all the other radical right wing crap you regularly spew on these pages.

    As parents, we dream of our children going to, graduating from, and excelling at schools such as Harvard, but the moment someone is held up as an example for doing just that, you brand them as an "elitist".

    I have quite frankly never known what people like you are actually talking about when you use that word? It must really be code for something else.

    Cee, I could easily call you an "elitist" for many of the holier-than-thou radical anti-American opinions you have shared with us on this blog, but it's much easier just to call you a hypocrite.

    In reviewing many of the comments above (many of them as hateful as ever), it remains clear that many right wingers still don't get it regarding Sarah Palin.

    1) - She is a national joke.
    2) - She hurts both conservatism and the GOP every time she opens her mouth.
    3) - Liberals do not hate her at all....I do not hate her....we LOVE her! I hope she says around forever. I can use the laughs.
    4) - Between her clueless fans and the "birthers", they very well may succeed in killing off the GOP.

    Damn, the lefties love to attack Palin. Even say they 'love' her. "Love' to laugh at her, that is. I'm no fan of her, politically, but I can't understand the unmitigated hatred. I can think of several reasons to admire her. I think the worst thing that happened to her was being put on the ticket by McCain. The lefties don't direct their outrage at McCain, however. I do.

    Brad did you notice how MikeH completely skipped your comments about the Gates arrest and went right to your spouting off comments? Checkmate.

    Well, looky! Our olbyloon troll is back so soon. Your mummy must have given you unlimited internet today.

    Hey MikeHee, here's a tip for you. If you are going to quote someone (Cee), try spelling his quote CORRECTLY you putz!

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 3:33 PM

    "As parents, we dream of our children going to, graduating from, and excelling at schools such as Harvard, but the moment someone is held up as an example for doing just that, you brand them as an "elitist"."

    We? Who would those we be, MikeHee? You and your libtard associates? What a surprise! Elitist libtards desiring a so called elitist education. Who'da thunk it? Is that so you can stretch that "math brain" of yours, that you hilariouslly described in this diatribe:

    http://journals.democraticunderground.com/MikeH/351

    And are you trying to tell us that you are a parent? Do your kids know you troll here at Olbywatch? That the blog creator over at WatchingOlbermannWatch thinks you are just a sock puppet created by the owner of this site that you troll at? I sure would like to hear how you use that elitist education of yours to explain that to them. If you really do have kids. Boy oh boy, do I feel for them. If you do.

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 3:44 PM
    "In reviewing many of the comments above (many of them as hateful as ever), it remains clear that many right wingers still don't get it regarding Sarah Palin."

    You are correct, in a sense, you putz. I don't get why you get so filled with irrational emotions whenever you see or hear of Palin. You keep right on obsessing over someone who has NO POWER. It's typical of the celebrity worship by those of the left. Meanwhile, those who do have power over you MikeHee, keep right on lying to you, taking your tax money, and liberties, while you gleefully cheer them on. Religiously, I will add. Just as your hero Olbermann does every night. Uh, when he isn't in the bathtub. At least he is getting paid to shill.

    But, then again, you WERE bullied when you were a dorky adolescent. Why should that change just because you "matured" into a dorky "adult" who loves to troll OlbermannWatch?

    As parents, I want my children to achieve their potential while still being compassionate and humble towards all people.....

    An elitist is someone who believes they are better than others based on superficial human attributes, like attaining a certain educational or professional title....Professor Gates showed his attitude with his saying, according to the police report, that Crowley had no idea, "who he was messing with," and that Crowley had not heard the last of it. Oh yes....a Harvard Professor in Cambridge does not have to give his ID to a common police officer!

    Barack Obama is a creature of such trappings as evidenced by his reaction to the incident last week, his "cling-on" quote, even his style of dress (mom jeans). Alas, his policies have basically been leftist retreads with no real-world influence and the outcomes will be disastrous. I thought we were getting, "change."

    Sarah Palin is the antithesis to the arrogance and ignorance of the effete leftist elite political class and their fear of her is the same fear they displayed during Ronald Reagan's rise. A recent poll showed nearly 40% have no opinion of Sarah Palin and it is that percentage of people who will be the determining factor on whether she is a viable candidate for higher office. The left hate her and the 30% hardcore, just like the 30% hardcore on the right that despise Obama are irrelevant in the formula....it is the independents that will make or break both pols.

    Obama makes just as bad gaffes and mistakes everyday as bad as Palin ever did....In fact, does MikeH know of a recent gaffe Obama made regarding a basic historical fact of WWII?.....Doubtful because the MSM does not cover his mistakes with such scrutiny as to give us all a belly laugh.....

    But again, MikeH has continually shown himself to to ignorant of news and ideas outside the MSNBC echochamber of leftist shills.....It's all he can handle.

    VERO POSSUMUS! WTF?

    ObserverDan: "Damn, the lefties love to attack Palin, Even say they 'love; her".:.....

    And here's hoping you will continue to believe what you wish to believe. The longer you fail to understand what a JOKE your party's hero is, the better is is for the liberals (AND yes, even the moderates).
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    And: "The lefties don't direct their outrage at McCain, however I do.":

    Because McCain isn't a JOKE,....merely incompetent! There really is an intrinsic difference.

    Why would we be 'outraged' at the man who brought us laughing stocks wuch as Palin and 'Joe the Plumber', and helped to sink your party as a direct result?

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 4:31 PM

    "And here's hoping you will continue to believe what you wish to believe. The longer you fail to understand what a JOKE your party's hero is, the better is is for the liberals (AND yes, even the moderates)."

    Uh MikeHee. Did you notice that Palin is no longer governor? Really putz, what role does she play now? Since you are so in the know. Obsessed, really. Enlighten us you putz.

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 4:31 PM

    "Because McCain isn't a JOKE,....merely incompetent! There really is an intrinsic difference."

    Ooooh! MikeHee used a big phrase! "Intrinsic difference"! Your mummy teach you that, or did you learn it at that elite school you went to?

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 4:31 PM

    "Why would we be 'outraged' at the man who brought us laughing stocks wuch as Palin and 'Joe the Plumber', and helped to sink your party as a direct result?"

    Uh, excuse me MikeHee. It was actually YOUR messiah Obama who brought us 'Joe the Plumber'. It says a lot about the MSM when he was the only one who got Obama to give an honest answer though. I guess we all owe "Joe the Plumber" a debt of gratitude for doing the MSM's job.

    What is this "your party" bullcrap you keep saying? There's like three posters here that would describe themselves as "Republican". Jesus you go around saying "you guys don't know me so you can't say that" then you go and brand us as card carrying GOP. Putting the H back in hypocrite.

    Cee, what you fail to understand here is that I have not defended Gste's behaviour for one minute. His actions were neither admirable or advisable.....But that still did not justify an arrest.....and THAT, my fried, is the point to all of this. I'm actually a little bothered by the fact that both parties have been rewarded with a visit to the White House for bad behaviour.

    But back to the problem with people like you. You see black....or you see white.....but nothing in between (and no, I'm not talking about race here). Yes Cee, it IS possible to condemn the actions of BOTH Gate's and Crowley, but the bigger offense was committed by Crowley in making that arrest.

    And finally, if you REALLY want to compare Obama's occasional gaffe, or even Biden's more frequent ones, with Palins unrelenting idiocy, then be my guest......But you will continue to sound like a complete ignoramous in the process. And that's just fine with me.

    "I'm always worried about using the word 'victory,' because, you know, it invokes this notion of Emperor Hirohito coming down and signing a surrender to MacArthur,' Obama told ABC News.

    This was not our dear Sarah but the supposed smartest guy to run for President in a loooong time, Barack "what was my GPA" Obama.....

    Obama's just like Biden in recalling FDR going on TV for his fireside chats.

    Harvard elite educated.....mom jeans wearing cool dude....yeppers.....

    I go to sleep so soundly knowing he's there making those tough decisions, protecting me and my family.

    Sarah Palin has nothing on the two clowns above....other than she is honest, humble and nonpretentious.....attributes I honor and hold in much greater regard than arrogance.

    Real Americans don't spell the word 'behavior' in the elitist european style with a 'u'. Need I say more?

    "But then, you WERE bullied when you were a dorky adolescent. Why should that change just because you "matured" not a dorky "adult" who loves to troll Olbermannwatch."

    1) - My my, if you didn't have grade school level stereotypes to use as a crutch, then what would you have?
    2) - It's pretty damned funny to see an obvious troll call someone else a "troll".
    3) - Just WHO were you quoting when you put the words "matured" and "adult" in quotes?
    4) - I'd bet 100:1 odds that upon reviewing comments made by the two of us on this blog, that the owner of this blog, Mr. Cox, would label YOU as the real "troll".
    5) - McCAIN is the one who 'made' "joe The Plumber" by choosing to use him as a prop in a debate, NOT Obama, who merely talked to the man.
    6) - Do you have any arguments you can make without using insults and stereotypes as childish props?
    7) - Does it make you feel like more of a man to call someone else names behind the safety andf annonimity of your keyboard?

    Just wonnerin!

    "But that still did not justify an arrest.....and THAT, my fried, is the point to all of this."

    No, that was not the point of contention that drew such anger from Officer Crowley and his colleagues....it was the accusation from Obama and gates of racial profiling....a racism accusation is not treated lightly by compassionate people. Watch the clip again of the Crowley's fellow officers, dear MikeH and quit making strawman arguments you predetermine to be able to address.

    Secondly, as Obama enacts his stupid policies that will inflate our national debt beyond anything George Bush even dreamed of, Sarah Palin will be the consistent opponent in the mix that garners support from millions of your fellow Americans. She is an American story just as valuable and redeeming as Barack Obama and I assure you, the personal, childish attacks like your will fail just as they did against Ronald Reagan prior to his successful career as Governor of California and beyond....The elite left cannot stand state college educated real American who dare to question their wisdom.

    BTW, Obama is going to fail simply because he has expanded the federal deficit way beyond any managaeable limit....you will see this in about 18 months.

    Prepare....I suggest doing something different than in 1980 when the left stuck with the incumbant President....Obama is Carter and we have yet to see the destruction he will put on our future generations.

    Aw gee. MikeHee, this site's lone olbyloon doesn't want to play. I guess I bully him too much.

    MikeHee wants to blame both the cop and the Prifessor (sorry, that's YOUR spelling). Yet, no mention of why his messiah Obama felt the need to stick his nose in something he knew not about, causing this to become a national event. After he admitted to knowing not about it! Tell you what MikeHee. Why don't you use that self-proclaimed "Math Brain" of yours to explain the "nuance" of that Obama gaffe.

    Can everyone here just imagine MikeHee's glee (and his hero Olbermann's too) had McCain, or, dare I say, Palin, committed a gaffe like that? And to think. MikeHee claims McCain is incompetent.

    MikeHee, you will continually be treated as the olbyloon troll you are until the day you can display real, authentic, intellectual honesty. I don't hold out much hope for that.

    Cee: "sarah Palin has nothing on the two clowns above....other than she is hones, humble and unpretentious....attributes I honor and hold in much greater regard than arrogance."

    Then by gosh, you must have been hiking the Appalachian Trail when Palin kept taking credit for stopping a bridge she is on record of having supported....even after she was called on it, she kept right on doing it.

    I understand a lot of people in ALaska didn't appreciate the way she kept labeling their home as "nowhere" once it became politically expedient for her to do so.

    The truth is that if you really look into Palin's record, it isn't all that conservative. It only became super conservative when it became politically advantageous for her on the National scene.

    Sorry Cee, there' nothing to admire there, but there's PLENTY to laugh at!

    And the bridge lie is just the most famous one of many.....But her lies ARN'T the reason she became a national joke.

    "Arrogance" is something you have in abundance!

    MikeH is never intellectually honest. He presents his stawman (the arrest was wrong) and sticks with it....nevermind that Obama and Gates both have injected the idea that racial profiling occurred....a very big accusation.

    MikeH used to savage Bush and the republicans for adding to the deficit....but now that Obama and the democrats are doing it 100x worse than any previous administration he no longer cares for that examination.

    Finally, MikeH's support for the hypocrite and liar, Keith Olbermann, speaks volumes.

    flindycon: "Aw gee. MikeHee, this site's lone olbyloon doesn't want to play. I guess I bully him too much."

    Whatever you say jack, but my inclination is to believe you were probably bullied yourself and are now compesating for it by pretending to be a bully in cyberspace.....as if such a thing were possible?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    flindycon: "MikeHee, you will continually be treated as the Olbyloon troll you are until the day you can display real, authentic, intellectual honesty. I don't hold out much hope for that.

    Whew! What an bleeping idiot!.....You are actually stupid enough to believe that YOU have the power to "treat" me in some way or another? Sorry moron, but you have NO power over me in any way whatsoever!

    But if you wanted to impress me, you might start by showing some of the "intellectual honesty" you were ranting about?

    Moron!

    Hey MikeHee, here is my response to your itemized troll list posted on July 28, 2009 4:59 PM:

    1) - Oh, I have plenty. It's just that when I deal with trolls, I speak their language. You interpret troll very well MikeHee.
    2) - Well, that would be true if I trolled here like you do, defending the very subject of this site with his silence and deflection. I do feed the lone olbyloon troll though. Someone has to.
    3) - No one in particular. Just a device I use for trolls like you. So you don't take those words too literally. I wouldn't want to give you false hope.
    4) - I'll take that bet. Seeing as you are the only one Bob has labeled as a olbyloon, and watching how you come by and drop troll bombs only to disappear for extended periods, I'm pretty confident that you'll lose that wager.
    5) - Let me explain again. More slowly, so your "Math Brain" can understand. YOUR messiah Obama brought him to light. His honest, yet revealing answer to Joe's question is what brought Joe the publicity. What ever happened afterwards, is of little consequence. Deal with that you putz.
    6) - Certainly. And I would use them if I were not dealing with a intellectually dishonest olbyloon troll like you. Man, that bullying you received when you were a dorky adolescent, sure clouds your abilitity to "think". I didn't know that atomic wedgies affected your "Math Brain". But, then again, I never experienced the type of bullying you received (and deserved).
    7) - I will answer that with a question of my own. Does it make you feel like more of a man to troll a site like this, ignoring the dirty deeds of the very subject of this site, with silence, and by providing distractions, and picking on the supposed hypocrisy of those who you feel "superior" to?

    To finish, I'll just quote our olbyloon troll:

    "Just wonnerin!"

    For the simpleton like MikeH, I suggest he see the reality of Obama's economic STUPIDITY at this site:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc


    ###
    You see, I think Sarah Palin has nothing on Obama in the idiocy department based on his actions in only 6 months of leadership.....The only problem is that Palin not being able to site a Supreme Court case other than Roe v. Wade will not hurt my children.

    VERO POSSUMUS! WTF?

    Cee calls my arguments 'strawmen', but that is because he is incapable of seeing the forest for the trees.

    1) - Obama did not turn this into a racial profiling issue. Gates did. Some in the media did, but NOT Obama. Obama simply called the arrest 'stupid'. Obama was right, although I believe he should not have responded to that quesion even though it WAS a truthful answer.
    2) - I personally see it as more of a police over-reaction incident, which is something we see far too much of these days. I have discussions with this about my nephew, who is a fairly high level police officer, and even he doesn't fully disagree.
    3) Strawman my ass!

    As for your diversions, you keep wanting me to discuss Obama as if he has been an abject failure, but for you, he could never be anything but a failure! I don't agree at ALL! I am pretty happy with his performance to date, although he is caving a little to much to the damned conservatives in my opinion.

    DON'T throw deficits at me when Bush created record deficits even when the economy was sound....DON'T talk about deficits when YOU rabidly supported a totally unnecessary trillion dollar war, and didn't even want to help pay for it.....DON'T talk to me about deficits NOW, when you clearly didn't give a damn about them before....and DON'T throw deficits at me at a time of economic collapse when record deficits are going to happen no matter what the policy is!

    We FINALLY have someone with a brain and an understanding of the Constitution in the White House, and DON'T bother trying to tell me that six months of competence is going to immediately erase 8 years of incompetence!

    Cee: "The only problem is that Palin not being able to site (sp) a Supreme Court case other than Roe v. Wade will not hurt my children."

    No Cee, ignorance never hurt anyone, did it?

    If you can't deny the ignorance, simply excuse it as being unimportant.

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 5:25 PM
    flindycon: "Aw gee. MikeHee, this site's lone olbyloon doesn't want to play. I guess I bully him too much."

    "Whatever you say jack, but my inclination is to believe you were probably bullied yourself and are now compesating for it by pretending to be a bully in cyberspace.....as if such a thing were possible?"

    Well, since your inclination is to believe in the messiah you know and love as Obama, and your inclination is to defend your hero Olbermann, well, that speaks volumes about your inclinations, now doesn't it putz?

    At least, I have proof of your bullied past. You? Inclinations?! That's funny.

    Oh, I have power over you MikeHee. I got you to respond to me didn't I? See, trolls like you only respond to bullying. Like I asked previously:

    "You WERE bullied when you were a dorky adolescent. Why should that change just because you "matured" into a dorky "adult" who loves to troll OlbermannWatch?"

    flindycon, since you obviously have the misconception that a troll calling me a troll bothers me in some way, I won't bother to respond to most of your inane NON-responses at 5:36 PM.....just No. #4:

    Do not misunderstand Bob's use of the word"Olbyloon", it is simply an derogative term for an KO supporter (and a rather stupid and counter-productive one, I might add ). It DOESN"T mean he is calling me or any other KO supporters trolls. On the contrary, he has actually expressed a desire for more KO supporters on this blog.

    You keep implying that I should STAY on this blog more than a few hours at a time.....well.....make it worth my while, show some of that "intellectial honesty" you keep ranting about!

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 5:51 PM

    "No Cee, ignorance never hurt anyone, did it?

    If you can't deny the ignorance, simply excuse it as being unimportant."

    Why MikeHee, you just described yourself! Hey, there is some self-awareness in that olbyloon troll "Math Brain" of yours afterall!

    Oh, and MikeHee. I am certainly not out to "impress" you. Trolls like you aren't worthy of that.

    "Oh, I have power over you MikeHee. I got you to respond to me didn't I."

    ROFLMAO!.....So THAT is your definition of "power", is it? With thoughts like that, essentially comparing yourself to a street pest, I see that there really isn't much help for you.

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 6:02 PM

    "flindycon, since you obviously have the misconception that a troll calling me a troll bothers me in some way, I won't bother to respond to most of your inane NON-responses at 5:36 PM.....just No. #4:"

    Who, besides you, states I have that "misconception"? I can see you learned nothing from those bullying sessions. The real reason you won't respond to my other responses to your itemized troll list is because you can't. "if you can't deny the ignorance, simply excuse it as being unimportant." I believe those were YOUR words MikeHee.

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 6:02 PM

    "Do not misunderstand Bob's use of the word"Olbyloon", it is simply an derogative term for an KO supporter (and a rather stupid and counter-productive one, I might add ). It DOESN"T mean he is calling me or any other KO supporters trolls. On the contrary, he has actually expressed a desire for more KO supporters on this blog."

    Who, besides you, believes I misunderstand Bob's use of the word Olbyloon? Besides, you prove Bob's point with the fact that even though you think using that term is "rather stupid and counter-productive", you still come here. YOU are the very definition of an olbyloon! What was it you stated about ignorance? Oh yeah: "If you can't deny the ignorance, simply excuse it as being unimportant."

    And has it ever occurred to you MikeHee, that you remain the lone olbyloon long after Bob expressed a desire for more KO supporters on this blog? It seems not. Heck, you were even accused as being nothing more than a sock puppet of Bob's creation by an anti OlbermanWatch blog! Yep. More of that MikeHee ignorance excused as being unimportant.

    I tell you what folks, this MikeHee is just entertainment at it's best!

    5:44 PM and 5:51 PM are yet more examples of intellectual dishonesty.

    This is the church of SNOBamessiah's response to their record deficits....look at W.....well I provided a nice analysis comparing Obama's deficit creation compared to Bush and it shows that Obama will hit record deficits that make Bush's look like chump change! Also, Bush had a very bad economy after 9/11 and he did not even come close to the spending Obama has done and plans to do. Also, Bush kept taxes low after 9/11 and never hit the levels of deficits Obama is willing to hit, way after he is out of office! MikeH chooses to ignore the fact that Obama is breaking his campaign promise not to saddle our grandchildren with debt as he implements his social programs.

    And how about taxes....remember how MikeH claimed Obama would adhere to his promise to not raise taxes on middle class individuals....well that has already been broken with the federal cigarette tax increase AND Obama has already said he is willing to tax health insurance premiums, something he ravaged poor ol' McCain about! H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y.

    Continuing with the Sarah Palin-like stupidity of Obama economic policy, cap & trade is basically a tax increase as power companies and other utilitites pass on those carbon taxes onto who?.....that's right....the poor and middle class energy bill payers......So the stupidity of the leftist, Barack Obama will make Sarah Palin look like MENSA material.

    Lastly, MikeH lied about what Obama said regarding the Gates arrest.....

    MikeHypocrite: "Obama did not turn this into a racial profiling issue. Gates did. Some in the media did, but NOT Obama. Obama simply called the arrest 'stupid'. Obama was right, although I believe he should not have responded to that quesion even though it WAS a truthful answer."

    Suuuuure..... Allow me to quote the smart SNOBamessiah....

    PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, I -- I should say at the outset that Skip Gates is a friend, so I may be a little biased here.

    I don't know all the facts. What's been reported, though, is that the guy forgot his keys, jimmied his way to get into the house; there was a report called into the police station that there might be a burglary taking place.

    So far, so good, right? I mean, if I was trying to jigger into -- well, I guess this is my house now, so -- (laughter) -- it probably wouldn't happen.

    (Chuckling.) But let's say my old house in Chicago -- (laughter) -- here I'd get shot. (Laughter.) But so far, so good. They're -- they're -- they're reporting. The police are doing what they should. There's a call. They go investigate. What happens?

    My understanding is, at that point, Professor Gates is already in his house. The police officer comes in. I'm sure there's some exchange of words. But my understanding is -- is that Professor Gates then shows his ID to show that this is his house, and at that point he gets arrested for disorderly conduct, charges which are later dropped.

    Now, I've -- I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home.

    And number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there is a long history in this country of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcing disproportion ately. That's just a fact.

    As you know, Lynn, when I was in the state legislature in Illinois, we worked on a racial profiling bill because there was indisputable evidence that blacks and Hispanics were being stopped disproportionately. And that is a sign, an example of how, you know, race remains a factor in the society.

    That doesn't lessen the incredible progress that has been made. I am standing here as testimony to the progress that's been made. And yet the fact of the matter is, is that, you know, this still haunts us.

    And even when there are honest misunderstandings, the fact that blacks and Hispanics are picked up more frequently, and oftentime for no cause, casts suspicion even when there is good cause. And that's why I think the more that we're working with local law enforcement to improve policing techniques so that we're eliminating potential bias, the safer everybody's going to be.


    ###
    The above "teaching" about racial profiling was in response to the following question (note, the reporter does not bring up racial profiling):

    "Recently, Professor Henry Louis Gates, Jr. was arrested at his home in Cambridge. What does that incident say to you? And what does it say about race relations in America?"


    ###
    So again, MikeH tries to pull another dishonest analysis of Obama....nice. Obama did a lot more than call the arrest stupid, as shown in his lengthy response above even instructing us all on the phenomenon of racial profiling....Why?

    So again, everyone, MikeH slinks away in shame as he uses strawmen and outright lies to defend the undefensable....Much like Keith Olbermann minus the multi-million dollar contract.

    VERO POSSUMUS! WTF?

    Oh, and MikeH....I found another gem of an Obama gaffe (that makes Sarah Palin's stuff look brilliant) only smart and honest people would pick up (so I suppose MSNBC missed it)....I was last week at his failed presser....

    President Obama: "I understand how easy it is for this town to become consumed in the game of politics – to turn every issue into running tally of who’s up and who’s down. I’ve heard that one Republican strategist told his party that even though they may want to compromise, it’s better politics to “go for the kill.” Another Republican Senator said that defeating health reform is about “breaking” me.
    So let me be clear: This isn’t about me. I have great health insurance, and so does every Member of Congress. This debate is about the letters I read when I sit in the Oval Office every day, and the stories I hear at town hall meetings."


    ###
    Aw, isn't that nice....However, although he just cited Republicans trying to stop the reform for political reason in his opening statement, he said this in response to a question:

    "You haven’t seen me out there blaming the Republicans."


    ###
    Uh, sorry Barack....you just tried to do that exact thing....Even AP found this quite interesting:

    OBAMA: "You haven't seen me out there blaming the Republicans."

    THE FACTS: Obama did so in his opening statement, saying, "I've heard that one Republican strategist told his party that even though they may want to compromise, it's better politics to 'go for the kill.' Another Republican senator said that defeating health reform is about 'breaking' me."

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090723/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_fact_check


    ###
    So what is it....Is Obama just a liar or is he stupid for forgetting what he had just said in his opening remarks?.....

    I would think calling him stupid would be nicer since a liar is not usually a respectable thing.

    Was this little tidbit covered on COUNTDOWN last week?....Nope.

    Intellectual dishonesty or stupidity.....take your choice.

    VERO POSSUMUS! WTF?

    Keep searching Cee, you'll always find some 'gaffes' if you look for them. This, of course, would be true with enyone. Everyone makes gaffes occasionally.

    That said, there is NOTHING you can say or do that will change the FACT that Sarah Palin is the laughing stock of the nation.

    What you COULD change thoiugh, is your dogmatic defense of the indefensible, but you won't;

    Knock yourself out...I'm loving it!

    It's really gets funny when you examine Flindycon's "logic':

    He braggs about being a "bully", as if that were something to boast about, but then repeatedly calls someone else a "troll". The irony of that is rather amazing when you consider that a bully essentially IS a troll.

    But hypocrisy and irony have never stopped KO haters before!

    No wonder KO is hiding in his tub:

    July Ratings: MSNBC Fourth in Total Day

    ....Countdown with Keith Olbermann, is down 11% year-over-year...

    http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/july_ratings_msnbc_fourth_in_total_day_122857.asp

    July Ratings: Fox News Beats MSNBC & CNN Combined in Total Day and Prime

    Cable news' #1 show for 104 consecutive months, "The O'Reilly Factor", is up 37% over July '08. "Glenn Beck Program" is up the most, up 120% over last year's 5pmET show. "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren" is up 60% and "Hannity" is up 41%.

    http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/july_ratings_fox_news_beats_msnbc_cnn_combined_in_total_day_and_prime_122858.asp#more

    MikeH, I am sooooo proud of you.
    Awsome quotes from mr. mikeH " Whatever you say jack, but my inclination is to believe you were probably bullied yourself and are now compesating for it by pretending to be a bully in cyberspace.....as if such a thing were possible?
    Whew! What an bleeping idiot!.....You are actually stupid enough to believe that YOU have the power to "treat" me in some way or another? Sorry moron, but you have NO power over me in any way whatsoever!

    But if you wanted to impress me, you might start by showing some of the "intellectual honesty" you were ranting about?

    Moron!
    Mikey you made my day with your use of titles, the same way I have done with you in the past. What's got me wondering is, that at one point in the past, you tried to BULLY me into YOUR mindset to stop name calling. WHAT HAPPENED? You finally come around to your senses? Naw, could never happen?
    Also, mikeH, if you have a relative that is in police services, any right minded law enforcment officer would tell you that Crowley had every right to place Gates under arrest for hampering the investigation, causing a scene outside of the house in regards to yelling, using the word MAMA, and creating a disturbance. The cop DID his job and correctly. Obama owes an apology to the police dept. and to officer crowley. Gates needs to be slapped with racial bating.
    Again mikeH, i'm proud of you MORON

    He's going to be a "guest" on his own show tonight, how pathetic.

    Yep, MikeH slinks away not addressing his dishonesty in portraying Obama as not linking racial profiling to the Gates story.

    And, he ends with typical leftist conventional wisdom....without evidence....typical of the hypocrite.

    Today's CW can be tomorrows crow to eat......I hope MikeH continues to try to (and fail to) argue his limited POV when the dish is served.

    Tonight's idiot is Howard Dean
    Who's next? Olby's pal Charlie Sheen?
    Like a moonbat parade
    It's the Kountdown charade
    Let's see how far left they can lean

    Bob Tur must not care for his daughter
    Like a whore Olbermahn bought her
    She took Olby's green
    She was seventeen
    It's just like her daddy taught her

    So Keith was on tonight to talk with Howard about......'It's been 20 years, shouldn't Pete Rose be let in the 'Hall Of Fame'.

    Clue to Keith..........

    HE BET ON BASEBALL!!!!!!!! He didn't 'MAN UP' when asked!!!! That's Why he's banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I thought Keith was wearing an ascot, but I see he now has a huge fat roll beneath his chin. Yikes, a week's growth of beard looks like hell! Keith should get off his lardass and hike that damn Appalachian Trail!

    " She is a national joke"-MikeH

    OK, what's the joke?

    I think I speak for many people across this great country, "Keith, please put that orange make up on for your remote reports. You looked like crap during your Cooperstown report". I would much rather see your plump face covered in hunter orange makeup rather than the natural look.

    MikeH,

    Obviously you didn't read an earlier post of mine in which I stated I experienced a similar incident to Prof. Gates. I shall refresh your memory because obviously you only troll this site from time to time.


    By brad90956 Author Profile Page on July 23, 2009 5:36 PM

    Being a former police officer, I take serious offense to Barrack Obama's comments that the Cambridge Police Department "acted stupidly" in the arrest of Henry Gates. This is why:

    1) He was not there and does not know what happened.
    2) He takes the word of the liberal press that everything they report is "fact".
    3) The police were responding to a 911 call of a possibly break in at Gates' residence where there had been a previous break in.
    4) According to the official police report, Gates started using racial remarks towards the police officer who was investigating the possible break in. When the officer explained why he was at the residence, Gates stated, "why, because I'm a black man in America".
    5) When the officer confirmed Gates identity, Gates demanded the the officer's name and badge number. The officer told Gates if he would speak to him outside, Gates replied, "ya, I'll speak with your momma outside".
    6) Once outside Gates continued to yell at the officer about racial bias creating a public disturbance. He was rightly arrested for disorderly conduct after being warned to calm down, cuffed and taken to jail.

    A similar incident happened to me about 4 years ago. I pushed the lock on my front door leaving my keys inside and had to lean on the door to force it open without causing too much damage. Officers responded to my house, even surrounding it because someone called about a possible break in. I knew why they were there so I calmly opened the door and told them what had happened. An officer escorted me to my bedroom so I could retrieve my wallet to show him my ID. I thanked him and the other officers for their prompt response and even apologized for having wasted their time on a false alarm. No harm, no foul.

    By MikeH:

    "Better yet, the next time a police officer questions you about something, try accusing him of 'spouting off', and see if he shows the kind of restraint towards you that he SHOULD show in such cercumstances."

    You see, MikeH, I have had several years of experience as a police officer and I know how to deal with such circumstances. Officer Crowley acted appropriately in the arrest of Prof. Gates. I don't know why you continue to ignore the facts of the case and the ignorant remarks of President Obama. My guess is that you are so blinded by ideology that you cannot admit that fact that Gates and President Obama's remarks were completely wrong and without merit. I will not try to convince you otherwise because any attempt will be futile.

    cjflan32,

    I did see how MikeH conventionally skipped over the facts and decided to "try" and discredit me. But with any left wing loon, they ignore facts. That is where their arguments fall apart. They are all about deflection from the facts.

    BTW, MikeH, you incorrectly spelled the word "circumstances" but I will let it slide since you were one of those guys that were "bullied" and pushed into their lockers in high school. LMAO!!!

    Let's just call this....

    Crazy Larry SEZ......

    I HATE Policemen, and you should too.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/vp/32179133#32179133

    Or as MikeH would call it. 'Tales From The Rational Side'.

    *********************************************************

    I think I'll stick with this 'Classy Crew'

    http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2009/07/26/nr.comrade.in.arms.cnn

    Schucky need not worry......

    Won't ObamaCare cover toupees for shills employed by the state-run media?

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 7:00 PM
    "It's really gets funny when you examine Flindycon's "logic':"

    Well, of course you would find something that is so obviously foreign to you funny. Afterall, it's part and parcel of your simply excusing something you are ignorant about as being unimportant. I believe those were YOUR words MikeHee. Nice to know your own ignorance can be used against you.

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 7:00 PM
    "He braggs about being a "bully", as if that were something to boast about, but then repeatedly calls someone else a "troll". The irony of that is rather amazing when you consider that a bully essentially IS a troll."

    I bragg about it? To whom? You? No, I was simply pointing out the obvious. The only irony here MikeHee is how you have been exposed as the troll you really are, yet you continue to act like one. In fact, MikeHee doesn't even understand what an internet troll really is. He confuses it with the actions of those who bullied him as a dorky adolescent. Once again, MikeHee proves his own axiom that: If he "can't deny the ignorance, simply excuse it as being unimportant."

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 7:00 PM
    "But hypocrisy and irony have never stopped KO haters before!"

    Are you accusing me of "hating" KO? Where is your proof? You know, like how I (and your very own behavior here) proves you ARE a troll. Or, better, like how the link cjflan32 posted on July 14, 2009 12:02 AM, showed how poor MikeHee was bullied when he was a dorky adolescent. I won't hold my breath waiting on your proof though. Trolls like MikeHee never provide proof after dropping a troll bomb like that.

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 5:44 PM
    "DON'T throw deficits at me when Bush created record deficits even when the economy was sound....DON'T talk about deficits when YOU rabidly supported a totally unnecessary trillion dollar war, and didn't even want to help pay for it.....DON'T talk to me about deficits NOW, when you clearly didn't give a damn about them before....and DON'T throw deficits at me at a time of economic collapse when record deficits are going to happen no matter what the policy is!"

    See, this here is a classic example of MikeHee's intellectual dishonesty, except in this case, he isn't using it to defend his hero Olbermann. Let me see if I can sum up his response to cee's valid point about the exploding deficits under MikeHee's messiah Obama, without MikeHees hyperbole:

    cee: MikeHee, what about those huge deficits Obama (and flindycon adds the Democratically controlled Congress to the equation too) is creating?

    MikeHee: Well, Bush did it too!

    Isn't that nice? So, so,... DORKY AND ADOLESCENT! So Olbermann like. Argumentative wise, that is.

    Hey MikeHee, either you are against deficits, like you were when Bush was in office, or it only matters depending upon which party creates them. Which is it?

    The fact that your messiah Obama, and the Democratically controlled congress, have at least doubled, and in some estimates, will quadruple the deficits, in ONLY SIX MONTHS since taking control, with no viable way to pay them off, should give ANY person, who posesses an ounce of intellectual honesty some grave concerns. But, what do we get in response to cee's valid conerns about deficits from our olbyloon troll?

    "Don't lecture me about deficits... blah blah,... Bush did it!... blah blah.

    I rest my case.

    I found MikeH's celebrity endorcement of his worldview:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p7dlM9ACng


    ###
    The smart guy knows who's stupid. This, my fellow citizens, is the arrogance of the left that MikeH shows us so well.

    By flindycon on July 28, 2009 5:55 PM
    "Oh, I have power over you MikeHee. I got you to respond to me didn't I?"

    By MikeH on July 28, 2009 6:08 PM
    "ROFLMAO!.....So THAT is your definition of "power", is it? With thoughts like that, essentially comparing yourself to a street pest, I see that there really isn't much help for you."

    I am glad you are able to laugh at your own irony MikeHee. Laughter can be a good thing. But, in this particular case, it also shows your ignorance. And, what was it you stated about ignorance? Oh, yeah: "If you can't deny the ignorance, simply excuse it as being unimportant."

    NBC NEWS Chuck Todd: "On the Glenn Becks and Howard Beales: The White House doesn't want to give Glenn Beck a bigger platform or extra oxygen -- especially regarding his remark yesterday that the president has 'a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture' -- so they won't comment, even off record. Beck, after all, is a radio DJ who somehow ended up getting a national platform to give his opinion on politics. What's most amazing about this episode is that what Beck said isn't a fireable or even a SUSPENDABLE offense by his bosses. There was a time when outrageous rants like this would actually cost the ranters their jobs. But not anymore; if anything, it's now encouraged. And all of this could turn ACTUAL journalists into the next Howard Beales. It's getting nuts that the folks who are creating the perception of an ideological/polarized media world are people who have never really spent their lives being journalists. Whether it's former political consultants-turned-TV execs or former radio DJs, or former California socialites, the folks helping to accelerate the public's perception of the media off a cliff made their livings trying to do other things. Of course, Beck's crazy language could have one unintended consequence: It could cost him bookings with any Republicans who want to be popular outside Beck's hard-core bizarro-land viewers."

    http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/07/29/2013177.aspx


    ###
    How about former sportscasters turned leftist shills parading as journalists?

    I wonder why Chuck Todd is now concerned about this phenomenon when his own network had such a person operating against Bush?

    Just a question.

    VERO POSSUMUS! WTF?

    I getting a little late in this argument but there seems to be some question about the arrest of Prof. Gates. Here is the disorderly persons statue from the state of new jersey.

    2C:33-2. Disorderly conduct

    a. Improper behavior. A person is guilty of a petty disorderly persons offense, if with purpose to cause public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or recklessly creating a risk thereof he

    (1) Engages in fighting or threatening, or in violent or tumultuous behavior; or

    (2) Creates a hazardous or physically dangerous condition by any act which serves no legitimate purpose of the actor.

    b. Offensive language. A person is guilty of a petty disorderly persons offense if, in a public place, and with purpose to offend the sensibilities of a hearer or in reckless disregard of the probability of so doing, he addresses unreasonably loud and offensively coarse or abusive language, given the circumstances of the person present and the setting of the utterance, to any person present. (the courts in N.J. will throw any offensive language charge out. But, in some states this charge is still valid)

    "Public" means affecting or likely to affect persons in a place to which the public or a substantial group has access; among the places included are highways, transport facilities, schools, prisons, apartment houses, places of business or amusement, or any neighborhood.

    This statue is based on the model penal code so it should fit in most states. First it was suggested that the charge was bogus so it was dismissed. The police cannot dismiss the charge, the prosecutor would dismiss the charge and if he is smart he would only do so with an agreement that the officer had probable cause for the arrest. Concerning this dismissal my guess is that the fix was in (some called and asked for a favor. yes, this happens.). Disorderly conduct is what we call a catch all charge. Some judges do not like it because you can charge anyone at anytime with the offense. In 20 years of responding to calls for service involving homeowners who have accidently set off there alarm or possible have broken it there own home as was this case NO ONE was ever upset that we asked for ID. The officer’s action appeared totally appropriate and restrained. First it was a B&E in progress no one was held at gun point or hooked up (handcuffed) at the location. Second the officer asked for id to first to prove gates lived there and so he would have information for his report. In my agency some officer will even ask the homeowner to produce a key to the house and demonstrate that it will unlock the door. I stress to all my officers at every call to get as much information as possible from residence (name age phone number for our files there is a reason for this which I’m not going to get into). Some people may think that asking for your name and badge up sets an officer. No, only a rookie will get upset. Not only do I give them my name and badge number but I spell it out for them. Some of my officers even write it down for them. In my opinion Prof. Gates is an angry person, yet with all his intelligence he should have been able to control his anger. His neighbors called this in. he should be thankful that they took the time to watch his property. In the future I doubt anyone will call the police if they see suspicious actives at his house, he will probably blame it on race.

    Leave a new comment