Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    Philly wrote: Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. It's not shingles that makes you a ... [more](10)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    October 1, 2009
    Countdown: Thursday / Friday Recappers Thread
    Bathtub Boy

    When the news about GE wanting to dump NBC-Universal broke yesterday, it found Krazy Keith trying to deal with the credulous groupies from his blog of choice. Edward R Olbermann led them to believe hey, it's no big deal. They're only talking about 20% ownership of NBC. Of course today it became public that no, it's not about a 20% share at all. It's about Comcast taking a controlling (greater than 50%) interest in NBC. Olby's notion that it was a mere 20% was either based on his own ignorance (why should anyone at GE entrust him with sensitive information anyhow?) or else a deliberate lie to spin things to his favor amongst the rocket scientists who populate the Daily Kos.

    Today he's back at it again, this time posting a lengthy, convoluted apologia for allowing the dreaded Richard Wolffe back on Countdown. Oralmann is all but pleading with the basement-dwellers to give poor Richard another chance. Well, you'll have the opportunity to recap it all right heah! Comments are open!


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (57) | | View blog reactions

    57 Comments

    Brian Williams said that Comcast was looking for 51% interest. Considering how Olbermann counts that could mean 20% on Olby Planet.

    Comcast would get 51% of NBCU, GE and Vivendi would have a tote of 49% Which would break down to Vivendi's 20% they still have , with GE getting 29%


    And from what I have seen of Comcast dealings (especially with the techTV "merger" with its G4 network) Keith culd find himself gone (remember Comcast has a mini-newslet called CN8)

    And is it just me or has Keith lost the only friend he has yet alienated?? i speak of course of Dan Patrick

    Bathtub boy, better have your bath drwan ...looks like the end is near !

    I read many messages associated with that KOS "apologia".

    Eeeeeewwwww.

    One guy referred to Richard Wolffe as a "Newsman I Liked to F**k"

    I know what you mean about their comments. I visit the Kos every now and then and when I'm done I have to take a shower because I feel dirty.

    Well, Keith now has to decide if he is going to defend and appear on the David Letterman show. Letterman is now everybody's favorite serial sexual harasser.

    ENOUGH! RESIGN!

    Letterman is admitting to more than harassing. He has copped to affairs with 'women' staffers. Plural.
    http://tinyurl.com/ybyc4s7
    Sheesh, Olbys hero is worse than Mr. Loofa, Bill O'Reilly. O'Reilly is relentlessly harrassed by Olby for a friggen phone call. All the details of Lettermans scandal are yet to emerge. This is commonly known as 'the chickens coming home to roost'. Letterman, the mean-spirited elitist funny guy has met his reckoning, and it's a lovely thing to see. Squirm mofo, squirm.

    This is Conan's time to shine!

    Just watched Olbsession and Richard Wolffe talk about Sarah Palin's new book. Here are two guys that haven't read the book AND have written books that probably sold a total of 13 copies. So they sit there... smirk and smear Sarah Palin's book when it is already #1 with advanced orders.

    Can Keith Olbermann be any more jealous of Sarah Palin? I love the fact that she has a book that is #1 while his books BOMBED.

    But the best part of the segment was Olby trying to explain why he thinks Palin's book is #1.

    Olby: "Is there a possibility that right wing sites are buying the book up and will offer it at some discount or free in part to keep her at the top of the best seller lists?

    Wolffe: "Those Amazon lists are easily manipulatable...there is no feasible algorithm for how those numbers are calculated. I'm sure her book will do very well whether it's really #1."

    Boy, Olby really doesn't like numbers. First he lied about his ratings. Now he is questioning Palin's book sales. Didn't he take any math classes at Bovine U? In Olby's bizzaro world it's just a right wing conspiracy to make Palin's book #1.

    Pathetic. Once again the green eyed monster rears its ugly head.

    Resign, sir.

    Yes. The Amazon list is so hard to figure out. People click on the button, and the count goes up. Such a complex algorithm.

    What I find fascinating about Keithy's Olbsession with Palin, is the fact that despite his insults about how stupid she is, how she isn't sophisticated (like, uh, HIM!), despite how he tries to demean her, she still commands attention, AND she can presently sell more books than Keithy (who can't besides libtards anyway). What does that say about you Keithy, because I KNOW you read this blog. The fact that the object of your derision is more successful than you.

    Looks like more time with psychotherapy is due for Keithy. He has a lot of pentup insecurities he needs dealt with. Good luck to the doctor that tries.

    Yes Keithy, Sarah's number 1 book 2 months before it comes out, will have many pictures and little words so we can understand them ..... deeerrrrr daaaaa, drool, drool, picking my nose.

    I love how you and your liberal ilk are so smug and think you are smarter than everyone else. I know conservatives have to have ghost writers on their books because they are so stupid .... kind of like the Obamster did with the terrorist on his books:
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/who_wrote_dreams_from_my_fathe_1.html

    Hmmmmm, that throws that idea out! Have you seen the obamster stutter and stammer when off the teleprompter. The man can not put 2 sentences together which is great evidence of Ayres wrote his book. Also his speaches are horrible since he took office because Ayres is not their to write them.

    Liberals have no common sense and can not put a logical argument together. There argument is either "your a racist" or " you just hate (fill in the blank)" Great arguments because you have no facts to back up your bullcrap!

    Let's divide the country in half with libs on one side and conservatives on the other and see who succeeds. I put my money on the conservatives and the libs banging on the fence wanting handouts!

    Let me get this straight....He has no evidence that Palin's pre-release book sales are artificially inflated but says it's possible?.....I thought only nonjournalists like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh attempt such hit jobs!

    And related to Palin (I cannot wait to see the hypocrisy on display tonight as Olbermann tries to handle Letterman's disgusting situation) I wonder where the motivation has been all these years for Letterman to not care about the feelings of the families and other innocents in the "sex scandals" of "lesser" people (like teen-aged daughters of Republican VP nominees).....

    "You know who was in town this weekend, went to a Yankee game? Sarah Palin … One awkward moment, though, during the game. Maybe you heard about it, maybe you saw it on one of the highlight reels, one awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game. During the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez." – David Letterman


    ###
    Ah, those glass houses sure are still vulnerable to stones....Poor Letterman has shown himself to be a scared little boy who cannot control himself...He has had to make fun of others with the same foibles so that he could feel better about himself.....I really think he has quite a lot to discuss with his therapist for the next several years.

    It all comes down to HUBRIS....and Olbermann has lots of it....He should learn from Letterman's public humilation and change his ways in treating others with such hate. His obvious jealousy of Ms. Palin comes from such hatred and without even one ounce of evidence he accuses her fans of deceipt....Wow.....chutzpah!

    Pride and hate blind the person, and Olbermann is as blind as Letterman....One can only hope that events change the heart so that the actions and words reflect true personal growth.

    Oh my....I scanned the quality newshour formulated by Mr. Olbermann last night and could not find ANY analysis of the very bad employment numbers our country faces presently....My muted mongrel was once again confirmed....

    And I am sure this little news bomb will be either spun or, more likely, totally ignored by the Obama apologist tonight....

    U.S. Sept non-farm payrolls plunge 263,000

    "U.S. employers cut a deeper-than-expected 263,000 jobs in September, lifting the unemployment rate to 9.8 percent, according to a government report on Friday that fueled fears the weak labor market could undermine economic recovery.

    "The Labor Department said the unemployment rate was the highest since June 1983 and payrolls had now dropped for 21 consecutive months."

    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/US-Sept-nonfarm-payrolls-rb-589941939.html?x=0&.v=1


    ###
    Oh well...more broken promises from Obama and Olbermann will spend his time tonight talking about Palin, Beck and Limbaugh. Millions of Americans have been put out of work and Olbermann chooses not to cover this important story....just like he no longer feels it is important to talk about troop casuality numbers anymore.....I wonder why?

    Oh, that's right....the left's political class holds ALL of the power now in DC so "speaking truth to power," is no longer a role Olbermann believes he needs to play.....he is simply a cheerleader....a conduit for the government's propaganda......a "friend" to the left's powerful and connected. The populist stuff is so passe now.....

    VERO POSSUMUS, indeed. Wee weed?

    David Letterman's screwing his staff
    Unfunny hypocritical gaffe
    Bad karma will bite
    Screw an intern? He might
    Conservatives get the last laugh

    Olby obsession with Sarah Palin probably goes back to college days at bovine u. He was 16 years old when he went to college, how many dates do you think he had at school. She is everything he not. Of course he going to tear her down, he has to make himself look better. He probably tried like hell in college to date someone like her and was blown off.
    He now dates a girl half his age (who using him to advance her career), he can’t drive, he has restless leg syndrome, he is overweight, has a low rated T.V. show, writes a book and can’t get anywhere near the top 10 list. Can you say LOSER.

    My looking into the clips of last night's show also revealed that Olbermann took the coward's way out and did not follow-up on Carter's claim of rampant racism, now "nuanced," on CNN yesterday.

    Leave it to Olbermann to just ignore what was, described by him =in the past, a very important turning point in the political dynamic in our nation.....A HUGE portion of our nation, labeled as racists because they were voicing oppoistion to President Obama's policies.....

    Oh well....like I posted yesterday.....nevermind!

    VERO POSSUMUS, indeed. Wee weed?

    Palin just scored over 9000 points for me.

    Back when Dave made that joke about her daughter, she said she wouldn't want her kids around that man. And now it ends up she was right, Dave is just a dirty old man who still thinks he's 33. While he testified about his affairs, who knows how long this was going on, how many are involved, and the average age of them. ( my guess would be between 20-30 )

    That's someone's daughter, sister, or even a mother. And he used his celebrity status to fill his carnal needs. And what about his wife and son? Way to go Dave, you just affected their lives for the rest of their lives just so you could get your pole polished.

    I'm sure Olby would defend him, afterall this kind of behavior along with Polanski's is acceptable by the left.

    Oh well....another promise by Obama lost to the winds....the world is not so big on America now that he is President.....Chicago has lost its bid to host The Olympics!

    Again...we will see the spin on COUNTDOWN tonight I am sure....unless Olbermann needs his bath tub again with the bad news about The One failing....again.

    Worse unemployment....no Olympics......David Letterman is an adulterous hypocrite...........

    I hope he has some nice bubble-bath ready!

    Palin doesn't want her kids near Dave
    Because he will surely deprave
    Scumbag hypocrite
    Late Night piece of sh!t
    But that's just how moonbats behave

    The IOC is racist!

    I had that one completely wrong, Cee.

    I was absolutely convinced that BHO decided to go b/c he knew the fix was in!

    So now the burning question is: Was The One the victim of a dastardly double cross OR is he starting to belive his own fawning press coverage?

    Obama's an abject failure
    Like a train on a derailer
    They dissed the Chosen One
    IOC gave him none
    Barry should have sent in a mailer

    The number one story on countdown, how Beck and Limbaugh Sabotaged the Olympics for Chicago and the POTUS. The IOC is made up of tea partiers and racists, and somehow Sarah Palin finger prints are all over this

    I love the headline on Drudge:

    THE EGO HAS LANDED
    WORLD REJECTS OBAMA: CHICAGO OUT IN FIRST ROUND

    I'm sure Olby will find some way to blame this on GWB.(If not in the tub tonight)

    I think the later theory works for me, Grammie.....Obama and Co. really believe the hype and it comes through sticky sweet in their rhetoric. Even Rahm Emmanuel was cocky about it all saying he would give critics good seats at the games in 2016!

    Read their speeches before the IOC and see just how bad it has gotten....I actually believe POTUS and FLOTUS hurt the bid and it was at least likely Chicago would have been in the running up to the end, instead of 4th place. People are turned off by arrogance, and The Obamas are starting to really show their huge egos.

    The press was even saying the Obamas were the ringers....that likely also turned a lot of the board off. Our own media called them, "rock stars," again...turn off....especially with the humble presentation of the Spain group and RIO's lowly status....America looked bad here.

    BTW, Katy Turic is on FIRE today! Great stuff.

    Poor Olbermann's two biggest bromances....Obama and Letterman....in the dumps....I really think this may put him in the Jacuzzi until Sunday Night Football, at least!

    You guys beat me to the punch. When I turned on Fox News this morning I saw Chicago failed to get the 2016 Olympics a few random thoughts ran through my head:

    1) Who will Olbermann blame? Limbaugh, Beck, GWB? My guess is GWB. He will spin it to say that Bush tarnished the reputation of the USA and that is why the IOC rejected Chicago.

    2) Will Olby call the IOC racist?

    3) I guess the IOC doesn't perceive Obama as THE ONE like Olby, MSNBC and the MSM.

    It won't matter though. Olby will probably be in the tub tonight...and Monday for that matter. Plenty of time to let the Olympics and Letterman scandal cool off.

    Well it's Friday so the odds of a bath are pretty good.

    But on the other hand the IOC has the making of a Special Comment. FNC was laying down all these facts about the other cities involved, along with Madrids Hail Mary plea, to Rio's insane amount of money willing to invest in the games.

    And since Olbermann watches FNC he was no doubt probably taking notes. And then there's the Republicans critical of Obama's trip and Beck showing the Jarret/Axelrod. And of course the racism in the IOC who were probably put off by all the blacks lobbying ( yes lobbying ) for Chicago. This is probably why Africa never hosted the games as well, RACISM!!

    I just heard Chuck Todd on MSNBC say this was not, for President Obama, "egg on his face," but just a "punch in his gut."

    Spin, spin, spin, spin....The press loves to soften the defeats for Obama, especially NBC NEWS. This was a real hit to Obama's image as magic man with the rhetoric and, as DRUDGE correctly points out, a huge shot to his overgrown ego.

    4th place, for goodness sake, after it was said, on good authority, Chicago's bid was at least as good as Rio's.....The Obama's did something wrong but the press will not go there.....They will not ask David Axelrod or anyone else the tough questions on why the bid went down in flames after such optimism before and during the first family's involvement.

    VERO POSSUMUS, indeed. Wee weed?

    Lafinman, the conspiracy that toppled The One has even more and deeper tentacles.

    It first started with Breibart, Giles, O'Keefe and Beck pounding away day after day at Acorn, finally resulting in their being emasculated and tarnished.

    Everyone knows that Obama can only win with those extra extra-legal Acorn votes.

    "In 2016, I'll be wrapping up my second term as president, so I can't think of a better way than to be marching into Washington Park alongside Mayor Daley, alongside Rahm Emanuel, alongside Dick Durbin, alongside Valerie Jarrett as President of the United States, and announcing to the world, 'Let the games begin!'" Barack Obama, 2008.....

    Cankles the clown's current bromance with The President is going to either put him in the bath tub tonight or spinning so hard that even Wolffe will blush.....

    Poor Olbermann won't be marching with Obama, Emanuel and Axelrod into a Chicago Olympic stadium....perhaps the other part of Obama's prediction won't come true either and Olbermann will finally have his Howard Beale moment in November, 2012!

    One can only hope.

    From the perspective of the casual voter or observer the defeat of Chicago for the Olympics is a disaster for Obama. The casual observer's eyes glaze over when health care, war, deficits, or taxes headline the news. Seeing Obama's Copenhagen trip go up in flames is easy to understand. This event takes the bloom off of Obama's rose. He is now seen by average Americans as being ineffective on the international stage and ask themselves, "Can Obama be a world leader if he can't do something easy like pitching for the Chicago Olympics?".

    Time and time again, the president and his advisers get it all wrong. They are lightweights in over their heads. Bathtub boy will spin it all as BOOOOOOOOOSH'S fault.

    ENOUGH! RESIGN!

    Or they will blame it on the Tea Party protesters. You know, those radical right wing terrorists who carry guns. The IOC saw this as a potential threat to the world athletes and thus didn't want the Olympics in the United States. It cannot be the fault of THE ONE because he does not have any faults.

    So I believe (as stated in an earlier post) IF Olby shows up he will spin it like this:

    Olby:"It certainly was not President Obama's fault Chicago did not get the 2016 games. He did a magnificent job lobbying for the Olympics but I believe the IOC did not want the games to come to the United States because the former president tarnished the image of the US for 8 years. This along with the right wing terrorist seen on TV all over the world made the IOC feel the athletes would not be safe."

    Guest: "You are right, as always, Keith."

    Ah, another day in the life of Olby in the bizzaro world that is Meltdown.

    Resign, sir.

    I think it's best to pull the ace in the hole and blame Karl Rove.

    Just HAD to comment after seeing what both Lafinman and Cee said about Letterman. They took the words right out of my mouth, and was the first thing I thought about when I heard about Letterman's follies.

    It bears repeating what Palin said: "I wouldn't want my kids around that man." Now HOW in the world will the ape ruler spin this after what Letterman divulged today?

    It just shows me to how hip Palin is to losers like Letterman, and she probably didn't blink an eye when hearing the "lurid" details. I see her as one fly girl that all through her life had to put up with the back stabbing "whitey whites"...nerds...in her schools simply because she was a fox who hadn't the time or energy to waste on these losers who couldn't get a date with someone like her if they offered to sell their Herman Hesse collection as collateral.

    Jealousy is one big burden to overcome, and payback can be a bitch.

    This calls for a few pints of Colt 45...Amen

    well it certainly didn't take long for the predictions to come true. From Mr. Kos himself "...Chicago likely lost mostly because the country has hosted plenty of Olympics and South America never has, and because of lingering anti-American sentiment..." and follows it up with this from air america "...the visa issue has been an growing problem since new requirements were issued after 9/11...". See it was all Bush's fault because he made the US a harder place to visit after 9/11.

    it seems think progress has jumped on the blame Bush bandwagon for why Chicago doesn't have the olympics in 2016. I am thinking that now that Olbermann has rip and read material to spin this away from an Obama failure to a Bush failure that he will be behind the desk tonight to carry on the hour of spin.

    I guess not, no bathtub boy. O'Donnell is filling in.

    Ha he's off, well we know what he does on Sunday's.

    I look at it this way, if his dad is as in bad shape as says, and he's got the money, take the month off for him. No one here would knock him for it. But don't just choose nights when you know you can make some dent into the days' news stories and then just show up on Sunday Night Football.

    oh yeah...WE LOST the games to RIO! Woohooo. I mean who wants to go to Chicago in the summer when we can flock down to Rio, the sex capital of the freakin world folks.

    Obama blew it, him...Michelle, Oprah (whose eating Demark right now) were just so sure they had it. But if anyone was up late last night to hear that speech each gave you could tell how stiff and unreal it was. I mean c'mon, Obama and his wife again giving us a history of where they came from? Who cares? You pimp the city, not yourself for the billionith time.

    The $25,000 Pyramid:
    Low ratings, 9.8% unemployment, Letterman sex scandal, B. Hussein Obama losing the Olympics.....
    Things that will keep Oralmann in the tub.

    Yeah that's another thing, they cut from Red Eye to show the Chicago bid live, followed by the rest of the lobbyist along with The One. So yeah I was sort of hoping they didn't get it. No one messes with my Red Eye.

    They're going to run that episode of Red Eye tonight, so you're covered.

    I'm surprised anybody thought old Keithy was going to show up Friday Night.

    He's has to practice reading sports scores and figure out what cheap, tired and childish penis joke he'll use Sunday Night.

    BTW: Looks like it was another week Olby was NOT on the Dan Patrick Radio Show. Tony Dungy & Rodney Harrison were. Why is Olby not feeling the love?

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/

    KO comments on Letterman as as usual makes himself part of the story.

    http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cbs/keith_olbermann_on_joe_halderman_this_is_exactly_the_guy_we_knew_138730.asp

    New Murrow indeed.

    Did you all see this clip of SNL mocking the obamster?

    http://www.hulu.com/watch/99945/saturday-night-live-obama-address

    I was floored that they lampooned him and actually made some fun of him. I hope they take on Keithy sometime soon.

    I also noticed Keithy was in the tub Friday night. He must of been so upset that he will not be in Chicago in 2016 with the obamster. He must be so upset because his rubber ducky called the rape hotline Friday night.

    Fox Haters Week in Review.
    I said this last week, but I think Keith takes Fridays off during the NFL season because of his Sunday work on "Football Night in America" and SNF halftime.

    Sure looks like the does. Let's face it, no one is in control at NBC.

    Brit Hume used to do that when he anchored "Special Report." He'd host Monday to Thursday and appear on "Fox News Sunday" on Sunday.

    Truth be told, I rarely ever saw Brit on Special Report. Seemed like he was always off to me. lol

    By Mike C. on October 4, 2009 7:17 PM
    Fox Haters Week in Review.
    "I said this last week, but I think Keith takes Fridays off during the NFL season because of his Sunday work on "Football Night in America" and SNF halftime."

    I said this last week (and this week), He has to practice reading sports scores and figure out what cheap, tired and childish penis joke he'll use Sunday Night.

    Now onward to Keith sticking up for his buddy Lettermann. I wonder how many times Keithy called Dave's voice mail to tell him. "I got your back bro!"

    And I can hear Dave sayin' "boy, with friends like that"!

    Unsolicited character information, from over 28 years ago, from a man who has already proved himself a poor judge of character, and is a narcissistic man-child himself in great need of personality rehabilitation.....

    Let's check Olbermann's judgement lately....

    About Joe Halderman, "This is exactly the guy we knew at CNN in 1981."

    About David Letterman, "I love David Lettermann, I respect him."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi3lJpdyAzM


    ###
    And as a bonus, Cankles the clown was wrong about Palin's conclusion over Letterman's joke when Olbermann said she had a, "tin ear" in saying the following:

    "Laughter incited by a 62 year-old male celebrity aimed at a 14 year-old girl is not only disgusting, but it reminds us some Hollywood/N.Y. entertainers have a long way to go in understanding what the rest of America understands- that acceptance of inappropriate sexual comments about an underage girl, who could be anyone's daughter, contributes to the atrociously high rate of sexual exploitation of minors by older men who use and abuse others."


    ###
    It seems Sarah Palin had David Letterman pretty well sized up as an older man who uses and abuses younger woman. Olbermann respects great men!

    People who can be extorted have a reason they are in such a vulnerable position, and it is not because they have been virtuous, naive or compassionate....The bonus in this episode is that Letterman was PROJECTING his disgusting behavior in his comedy in targeting Palin's daughter, Palin herself (he called her "slutty"), as well as targeting former Governor Spitzer, Clinton, Sanford, etc.....Again, not a very "respectable" person, but we all know the value of Olbermann's opinion! Also, we all know of Olbermann's tendancy to project as well.

    I think we will not hear much from Olbermann regarding the object of his bromance, the "respected" David Letterman...he will do as he usually does when he is wrong and IGNORE the error as if he never made it.

    And the other man he loves, respects, glorifies and does all to help him in his quest to save mankind, Barack Obama?....Olbermann will spin, spin, spin the Olympic mess as the media has been doing all weekend, being intellectually dishonest about what the left said said before and the analysis offered now....Maddow was pretty bad showing that intellectually vacant bias yesterday on her second MTP round-table. Hypocrisy is the coin of the elite left's realm.

    Regarding Goebells-Olbermann's defence of Letterman in

    http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cbs/keith_olbermann_on_joe_halderman_this_is_exactly_the_guy_we_knew_138730.asp

    Check out the comment made by the user: injest.

    "...when I made my television debut as the New York correspondent for CNN Sports in 1981, Robert J. "Joe" Halderman was the chief assignment editor in the CNN New York bureau.

    In 1981?

    “chief assignment editor in the CNN New York bureau.” In 1981?

    And he was the CHIEF ASSIGNMENT editor? Really? At CNN? Really?


    Obviously MATH is not thought at the AG junior college
    Olbermann went to.

    Joe. Mr Halderman, 51, would have been 22 to 23 years-old in
    1981.

    Humm, 23 years-old, humm, in 1981, hummm, well that would
    help cuz Joe would had to be making bee lines tween his “chief
    assignment editor in the CNN New York bureau.”

    AND

    Being an up-and-coming producer on the "CBS Morning Show"
    with Diane Sawyer and Bill Kurtis!!!"

    It appears KO is caught in a lie.

    I think this little LIE requires it's own thread.

    The link to Maddow's comments on Meet the Press have really pushed me over the edge. The constant harping on racial divides in this country, and the use of such terminology to label the right in their pursuit of challenging the Obama Administration's policies is reaching the point of absurdity.

    Not only does Maddow make this accusation purely out of guilt by association, she does it the same week reports are surfacing of Bill Ayers connections to Obama's book. Needless to mention, the fact that she completely ignored these connections, and his connection to other unsavory people (unless denying their importance), during the Obama campaign. It reeks of hypocrisy and she should have been called out for it. These type of connections Maddow is making are loose, and weak at best. The ACLU, who supports NAMBLA's right to operate freely, are largely supported by Maddow and the Democrat party. Saying all Democrats (and Maddow) are Pedophiles would be ridiculous, but she is happy to make these types of correlations.

    We're also hearing these subtle hints and references to Obama's safety as a result of protests and opposition to the policies of the Obama administration. Let me make a simple point. If Obama is any any real danger, he shouldn't be afraid of a white supremacist or southern redneck with a shotgun, he's much more likely to be killed by a BLACK man, seeing that more than 90% of black men murdered in this country are killed by.........other black men.

    What I also find completely ridiculous, is how they are using this handful of Americans who would openly say they don't like Obama simply because of the fact he is black, to so easily reference the entire movement of those seeking to questions Obama's policies. How are they allowed to get away with this? Night, after night, after night? How do these people figure this all out in their minds? Why is nobody criticizing them for ridiculous accusations of racism?

    Why is it, when Glenn Beck makes the comment that he believes Barrack Obama has a hatred for White People, they think he should be removed from the media completely, yet, they feel it is completely acceptable to accuse tens of millions of tax paying, hard working citizens of the United States of being racist, based off of no fact whatsoever, and repeat it, night, after night, after night...

    Someone in the media needs to speak up, and tell the world these actions reek of desperation, and if Maddow and Olbermann are so convinced that they have it right, why aren't they telling us what's right, and why are they constantly resorting to race? They know what they're doing, they have to, they simply can't be that stupid...


    Regarding the hypocrisy of the left as symbolized in Rachel Maddow's intellectually dishonest show on the ONCE respected venue of MTP....

    She said the following, "...we've got vituperative language on both sides, I think that it should be banned on both sides."

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032608/ns/meet_the_press_online_at_msnbc#33163540


    ###
    Geesh....this ban request coming from a woman who spent hours on her show making fun of people, through the use of disgusting adolescent sexual innuendo, because they called themselves "teabaggers." How she believes she has ANY standing in calling for respect and compassion in political arguments is a mind-blowing question!

    And the use of the word vituperative.....how pretentious can the woman be!

    David Gregory should really re-revaluate his choice of Maddow as a panel participant.

    And you know Cee, that Maddow's presence on MTP is feeding her ego wildly. But, I honestly don't know why the people appearing on the show aren't armed with the quotes she said and confront her on her ridiculous claims and hypocrisy. What I wouldn't give to sit on the panel and ask Rachel to her face why she felt it was necessary to attack Americans with such immature and childish jokes, for the simple reason they were disagreeing with her choice for the Presidency. I would love to know why she feels she can so aimlessly make hollow accusations of racism against millions, yet demand the firing of Glenn Beck, who does it to one person.

    If she wasn't "vituperative" language banned, then no better place to start than on MSNBC, where just one hour before her hour of spin starts, Olbermann is calling everyone but his cameraman a racist, and insulting anyone who dare claim to be anything but left...

    To the people offended at the current disrespect for the President, I'd ask "Have you been asleep the last 8 years? It doesn't feel good, does it?".
    Don't like the pretentions of 'erudite' commentators? My remedy is to watch Glenn Beck. He seems to aim his focus on age 12 and up.

    Another Obama failure that will be my muted mongrel prediction for tonight....

    Congress uses spending bills to halt closing of Guantanamo Bay prison

    "Lawmakers are using their authority to direct federal spending to prevent the Obama administration from closing the prison at Guantanamo Bay.

    "In their race to complete a dozen appropriations bills for the fiscal year that began this week, members of both chambers are including policy language aimed at halting the administration’s decision to transfer prisoners from the Cuban facility to prisons in their districts.

    "The latest example came on Thursday when the House instructed conferees negotiating with the Senate on a final version of the Homeland Security spending bill to include language prohibiting the transfer of Guantanamo detainees to U.S. soil. The bill already includes a provision prohibiting the detainees from air travel within or to the United States."

    http://thehill.com/homenews/house/61549-congress-uses-spending-bills-to-halt-gitmo-closing


    ###
    Why do such defeats go under-reported by the MSM?.....We all know the answer....

    And for Obama's NBC NEWS chief cheerleader, Cankles the clown, there are much more important stories to cover like those dealing with Sarah Palin and possible right-wing AMAZON.com ratings conspiracy theories and making fun of lowly congressmen and women.

    Leave a new comment