What (R)s Will Oralmann Attack Tonight? We Name Names!!
In case you're wondering why the infamous, deplorable Keith Olbermann is on a steep trajectory to irrelevance, you have only to consider the Big Stories he will break on tonight's Hour of Spin. Examples:
- The nightly Christine O'Donnell (R) attack: she said she attended a program at Oxford, but that's not an Oxford degree. But did she ever say that it was? Oh never mind, let's bring in a hack from Talking Points Memo to amplify the smear.
- The obligatory Paladino (R) attack, complicated by the involvement of a News Corp journalist. What's an Olby to do?
- Bonus attack: Meg Whitman (R), for lying, Lying, LYING!!! I tell you, about something or other.
- Extra bonus attack: the tea party. They're violent. They're going to strangle you in your bed. They're coming! Keep watching the skies!!
- And...it's Ezra Klein Whine Time.
Friday's Hour of Spin, the Keith "Man on Fan" Checklist:
- More attacks on (R) candidates. Paladino? Check! Whitman? Check!
- Left-wing puppetry? Geno Robinson? Check! White House spin? How about the deputy director of Obama's campaign? Check!
- Rahm leaves, need a clueless parrot to 'analyze'. How about The Wolffe Man? Check!
- Attack Christians? Check!
- If Fox donates to the Chamber of Commerce, how to make that a smear? Call the Chamber a bunch of right-wing extremists? Check!
- Cackle and do a juvenile dance on the grave of Rick Sanchez's career? Check!
- Bore everyone over the age of 11 with an endleth reading of Thurber thlop? Check!
Comments are open!