The Best Kind of Week on OlbyPlanet: Abbreviated
At least we won't have to put up with the infamous, deplorable Keith Olbermann for five days. That alone is something to be thankful for.
On tonight's Hour of Spin:
- Olby continues to ride the TSA pat-down story. Who says he can't get behind stories from Fox News? A week behind, that is. An in-house 'expert' and at Atlantic talking head will try to bring relevance to Olby's late-to-the-party meanderings.
- Attack on John Kyl (R) with far-left hack Lawrence Korb of the soros-funded CAP, though you can bet money Oralmann won't mention Soros and will instead describe Korb as a former Reagan assistant secretary of defense. That works every time; the dupes never question what the Great and Powerful Olb says.
- The biggest ego on OlbyPlanet welcomes a return visit from the supersized idiot: Michael Moore.
- Attacks on Glenn Beck (Fox) and Newt Gingrich (R).
Tuesday's Hour of Spin:
- More Olby trying to be like Fox News by pounding the TSA story. Does Olby even fly? So he doesn't drive, he won't fly...what does he do? Oh that's right. The bestest baseball card collection on the block.
- Expert advice on how to handle North Korea from a ex-official of the...Clinton administration! Because they did such a good job.
- David Children of the Corn will rail against corporate profits. No justice, no peace!
- Republicans want the credit card companies to screw you! You want proof? Oralmann will serve up Ezra the K.
- Attack on Fox and the all-time #1 Olbsession, Mr Bill.
- Attack on Jan Brewer (R) of Arizona. Looks like this is going to be another Olbsession. At least for this week anyhow.
Wednesday's Hour of Spin (let's face it, Oralmann's drivel isn't worth a new post):
- No tax cuts for the rich!! A left Econ 101 perfessor will be Olby's human talking points, along with The Wolffe Man.
- Attack on Sen Kyl (R); what a great topic for Discredited Dave.
- TSA opt-out day flops, but Monkeymann will find a way to make something out of it.
- Attack on Tom Delay (R).
- Attack on Sarah Palin (R)...oh, sorry, make that Sister Sarah (R), because you know it just gets that much funnier the 89th time he says it.
Comments are open!