Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    Philly wrote: Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. It's not shingles that makes you a ... [more](10)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    December 9, 2010
    Failed Author Olbermann to Bash Palin Book Sales?!?

    Bathtub Boy

    Here's what's coming up on tonight's Hour of Spin:

    • The Dems are in FULL REVOLT. The outrage is GROWING, INCREASING!!! To prove the case, Olby will bring on Bawney Fwank (D) and HuffPo Hack Howard.
    • To continue the notion that opposition is SPREADING, a union thug will grace OlbyPlanet.
    • More attacks on Jan Brewer (R).
    • Exclusive details on 'stunningly low sales figures' for Palin's new book!

    What was that last one again? Palin's new book isn't selling, according to Edward R Olbermann? Last time we checked, Palin's latest tome is #31 on Amazon (and #4 in non-fiction), while the book that bears Olbermann's name has rocketed up the sales chart to...#3,213.

    And then there's the NY Times Best Sellers list, where Palin's America by Heart debuted at #2. In case you aren't familiar with that list, it's the one where Bill O'Reilly's latest book just enjoyed its 11th straight week in the top 15. It's also the list that the book that bears Olbermann's name never quite made it onto. So just what is 'stunningly low' about being the #2 hardcover nonfiction book in the USA?

    Oh that's right, Oralmann has 'exclusive details' about the sales figures. Because the publisher leaked them straight to OlbyPlanet. Secret numbers that nobody else knows, that prove both Amazon and the NY Times wrong. We hope Monkeymann isn't going to revive that old canard about bulk sales being used to put a book on the NYT list. Because, you know, the NY Times notes when bulk sales are involved with a book on its list by marking it with a 'dagger'. And there ain't no dagger for Palin's book (or O'Reilly's for that matter).

    So just how is Fat Ass going to prove Palin's book has 'stunningly low sales figures' when both Amazon and the NY Times say otherwise? Who cares? No matter how he does it, it's probably Another Olbermann Lie. And another reason why Countdown is must-miss television.

    Comments are open!


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (35) | | View blog reactions

    35 Comments

    Jealousy, Thy name is Olbermann!

    So Jan Brewer 'enacts' death panels (as usual, Keith isn't telling the whole story), BAD!

    Sarah Palin said that the government will enact death panels. BAD!

    Paul Krugman says that we will balance Obama Care with the help of DEATH PANELS! NOTHING FROM OLBY!

    If these people are so close to death, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAN COMPLAIN ON YOUR LITTLE SEEN TV SHOW!!! Start cutting some checks to these people. STEP UP TO THE PLATE!

    Of course you can't open Keith's wallet with a crowbar.

    Like when that Governor doesn't want people to have transplants, IT'S THE WORST PERSONS IN THE WORLD ABSTRACT!

    Bronze: Bill Salmon and Michael Clemente for using the term "government option". So what, THEY ARE RIGHT!

    Silver: 41 senators for voting against benifits for 9/11 responders. As usual, Keith uses "TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH"! and Keith is reporting half of the story.

    GOLD!!: Mike C. brought it up with that baseball player who is a birther. Birthers BAD! Keith smears him saying he uses steriods. Has Keith ever heard of SLANDER?

    Another award winning countdown to Keith getting drafted into the Army. (if you are going to bash people for not serving, WE'LL DO THE SAME!"

    I went to a bookstore the other day, found stacks of Palin's, Bush's and Beck's books anywhere from 30-50% off, and I found 3 copies of Trickle Up Poverty. Pitchforks and Torches was nowhere to be found.

    Wuss, And your point is? I could go into a bookstore and say, I saw Al Gore's, Maureen Dowd's and Al Franken's books in the bargain bin for $1. I saw about 100 books by Noam Chomsky and works by William F. Buckley were nowhere to be found.

    I like the fact that The Hefty One says that all republican Senators that voted NO the 9/11 bill are Worser, but has to explain that Harry Reid did vote NO to it, it only excuses him from being on the Worser category because he can re-introduce the bill at a later date. OK, Maybe the bill was a bad bill and Reid knew it? Remember, on Olbyplanet we don't have to read no stinking bills before we pass it! If it's a (D) bill and Obama, Reid, and Pelosi push it, Der Kommisar approves, no questions asked.

    I think the show name should be changed to WTF with Keith Olbermann and play it out like a game show.

    This is a true story and it will sound stupid, so just go with it.

    There's an idiot troll over at TVNewser (you know the place that ryanhippftw said was fair despite the cries of Olbermann Watch readers) called CaliLib. He's a moron.

    When Palin did one of her first post-governor interviews with (I think) O'Reilly (maybe Hannity) the rating was around 4 mil.

    Well Cali used these numbers to prove that she was losing popularity and people of all shapes and sizes are getting sick of her. How did he come to this hypothesis? Because a few people said it would garner 6 mil. That's it. It couldn't have been because 24 or The Big Bang Theory or something more interesting like 85 percent of television was on. Just that she was losing popularity.

    This situation with the book is similar. Because the book isn't doing as well as the first one she must be wearing out her welcome with the American people. It couldn't be because people are on limited budgets or there are better books to read or people just don't want to buy it.

    Nope, it's probably because people are sick of her. And this is the end!

    I know, it makes no sense. This is what you get when you listen to far left morons.

    MKDAWUSS, I went to Target the other day and they had tons of copies of Inception but there weren't any copies of Barry Munday. Now I have no idea what Barry Munday is but I know if Target bought more than 10 copies it was probably too much.

    And as for the 30-50 % off stickers, bookstores like Barnes and Noble give deep discounts on new releases all the time. Given your apparent intellectual capability it's really not a surprise you didn't know that.

    Seriously Kos, you need to start monitoring this guy.

    I went to a bookstore the other day, found stacks of Palin's, Bush's and Beck's books anywhere from 30-50% off, and I found 3 copies of Trickle Up Poverty. Pitchforks and Torches was nowhere to be found.

    Here's a little basic economics for you wuss, and it's called supply and demand. Why would a store take a chance on a book wrote by an author that nobody cares about when they can actually sell books from authors that everybody cares about. Even if they sell them at 50% off they still get something back, while your ape ruler would only put them in the red even if they put them out there for 75% off. Face it bro he's only followed by his core lunatics, and everybody outside that group is the rest of the world.

    Got it now. DEMAND is BIG for those other authors, and therefore the SUPPLY is BIG. DEMAND is non-existant for your ape ruler, and therefore no SUPPLY.

    Anyway, since MKDAWUSS appears to be back full time I think it's time to make another list of the things he's ignored. I'll be generous considering he was in exile for a month.

    "I went to a bookstore the other day, found stacks of Palin's, Bush's and Beck's books anywhere from 30-50% off, and I found 3 copies of Trickle Up Poverty. Pitchforks and Torches was nowhere to be found"ez

    Could be and his is just a guess because nobody wants to read it at any price.

    And while i'm here I rally think Keith should start acknowledging live fans ofthe show it would mean so much to them a few suggestions feel free to add tothe list:

    Charles (call me Chucky) Manson
    Hugo Chavez
    Hanoi Jane
    Sigfried and Roy
    People who mutter aloud in public
    Most not all but most Adult Snowmen
    The dog who played Eddie on Frazier
    Casts of Jersey Shore & Celebrity rehab, and ins't the first a show in o the Second but whithout the Celb part?
    The entire elected Administration of the City of Chicago

    Actually, those books wouldn't even sell for $1. My sister-in-law gives me a gag gift for Chrismas every year. Each year, it is a (D) book. She gave me the Al & Tipper Gore book "Joined at the Heart" last year, and she told me she actually got it for a penny.

    "Joined at the Heart" huh? That must've come out before they separated.

    Hey ILduckkiller, Moose, who portrayed Eddie on Frasier died four years ago. I believe Olbermann said he was a fan of the show.

    Oh Man my deepest belated sympathy to the entire Moose Family
    I forgot Jack in The Box

    Guys, I think we're being hard on MKDAWUSS. Maybe he's only pointing out that the books are on sale and... ah f it.

    Can we get a vote here guys? MKDAWUSS is:

    a. a troll who writes comments like the one posted at 9:05 Eastern Time to gather attention so he can laugh at us when we respond.

    b. actually that stupid and doesn't even realize it.

    c. both a and c.

    d. c & typical of the olby state of mind

    Good job Wolverine. You explained it very clearly and thoroughly.

    I shouldn't have used an analogy. I don't think MKDAWUSS is capable of putting two and two together.

    I was a night off in my Luke Scott birther [Ding!] WPitW prediction, but better late than never. As I said yesterday, the Olbsession--Mr. Bill--has copies of President Obama's birth certificate *and* notices of birth in two Honolulu newspapers the day after Mr. Obama's birth. What more do you need, Mr. Scott?
    As for the Worse nod, did Keith refer to The Daily Beast as a gossip site again? Howard Kurtz was the source for the Sammon-Clemente attack. FNC used the phrase "government option" *and* "public option." In fact, O'Reilly called it a public option as did many of his guests. But why let facts get in the way of a good Fox smear? Fox bad! MSNBC good! Watch us! Lean Forward!

    Even though he was 1 day off making Luke Scott Worst Person, The Hefty One can't afford to be the laughing stock anymore amongst his peers (He appointed himself as the new Murrow) than he is now than the whole Bristol Palin fiasco last week. One day late in reporting is ok, bringing up something from last year as if it is now breaking news is horribly embarrasing to the network of Saint Murrow. Remember, he HAS to maintain his good graces with the 8% of this country's rabid-liberal population that put him on a high horse. The other 92% of the country never heard of Countdown or his network.

    This feels good. I will man up and extend an olive branch to everyone on this site that felt I was out of line. I was out of line. After thinking about it, the best way to combat liberal whackos is not to get angry, but combat them with the facts, not combat each other. Positive reason and logic is something they cannot tolerate. Cjflan32 & Mike C, please accept my humble apologies. If you ever come to New Jersey, lets have a drink. On me.

    Apology accepted.

    ILduckkiller, here are a few from me:

    Richard Ramirez (The SF Night Stalker, no psychological female stalking connection pun regarding The Hefty One intended)

    Pete Seeger (Commie Folk singer aged 92, but not alive for long)

    Mort Sahl (Comedian, was last relevent in 1958, but a countdown fan)

    Richard Lewis (Comedian, same as Mort Sahl)

    Kaleed Sheik Mohammed (illegaly held, tortured political prisoner @ Gitmo)

    For Wuss - A Keith Olbermann Fan on amazon.com reviews Pitchforks and Torches, says the book is only good for reading while on the toilet:

    A Reminisceful Romp Through Comments and Worsts, September 22, 2010
    By Morganna Wolf (Pacific NW) - See all my reviews
    (VINE VOICE) (TOP 1000 REVIEWER) (REAL NAME) This review is from: Pitchforks and Torches: The Worst of the Worst, from Beck, Bill, and Bush to Palin and Other Posturing Republicans (Hardcover)
    Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program (What's this?)

    In the interest of fair warning I am a big Keith Olbermann fan.

    For either side of the political fence I would not recommend this as nighttime reading since it stirs a great deal of political ire.

    Reading through the Worst and the Comments point out what has changed and what has remained the same. This is about a year and a half (11/2008 to 4/2010) worth of the Worsts Persons in the World and Special Comments. Reading them back to back (as opposed to the nightly doling) puts them in a different perspective as themes emerge more readily and the unchanging rant continues on.

    If you are not familiar with "The Worst Person in the World ...: I would describe it as witty commentary on the outlandish and common place things people do and say.

    The Special Comments oft cause one to pause and think of where we have been and wonder if and when we will manage to correct course.

    That being said... This is pretty much a verbatim account of The Worsts and Comments. I am disappointed. I would have expected some analysis, commentary, or wrap up about what has changed over time and what has stayed the same. Back to back to back the Worst drone on about "Bill-O", Rush, Murdock and a few other charters.

    This book will go to my bathroom where reading a section on a Comment or a Worst gives a quick read to occupy some time.

    Don't get me wrong I did enjoy this book and my husband even more so.

    If you are a Keith Olbermann fan you will probably enjoy this book I just suspect you will have wanted more.


    See Wuss, Even FANS of the Hefty One know he is a flaming fraud. He can't even put out a book with new material.

    mkdawuss
    Pitchforks and Torches was nowhere to be found.


    True, you can get it from overstock . Com for $14.94 (hard copy)
    Or you can get it at Amazon used/returned $12.66
    Borders has it for $12.39
    It was pulled awhile back due to lack of sales.
    Hope that helps!

    Mkdawuss

    If they have “stacks” of whatever, right where customers coming into the store can pick it up.
    This usually means “ whatever” is selling like hot cakes!
    Bout mid November this year I went to a Best Buys store and there were stacks and stacks of a new video game call “Call of Duty Black ops”.

    Turns out this game, “Call of Duty Black ops” was setting sale records and that's why they had stacks and stacks of em.
    KISS
    stacks and stacks of “ whatever” on the floor of the store, Good!
    stacks and stacks of “ whatever” at overstock . Com, Bad!

    I think you guys are all wrong. I think that Borders is a Republican front operation. Probably owned and run by conservatives, and they only hire Republicans to work there. "Political affiliation" is on the job application. Then they conspire and make sure that only the conservative books are on the shelves, just so that they can say they sold a lot, and make Americans everywhere believe they are really popular when in fact they aren't and everyone hates them. The books written by liberals are deliberately excluded, black listed, and not sold, even though they would sell millions of copies, and their authors are wildly popular nationally. Borders, because they are definitely owned and run by conservatives, won't allow a single liberal book into their stores, even if it made them millions of dollars. But they are tricking the entire American public into believing that all these Republican authors are "best sellers" heh heh heh. There. I explained it all for you, this is what WUSS was trying to say.

    syvyn11, just remember that the transplant story is a ruse. Since the Hefty One was caught with his hands in Raul Grijalva's political pants, He was most likely told not to ever have him as a guest on "fantasy island", disguised as a news hour. So He has to push Grijalva's progressive agenda by pimping this story that is straight out of his district.

    Thanks Wolf. I didn't know the underlying facts of the story. How can any reasonable person think that organ transplants don't work. Keith is crazy if he thinks Gov. Brewer thought that.

    And I restate it. If these people are in such dire straights, STEP UP TO THE PLATE, KEITH!

    Someone should tweet that to him. I can't since fat ass slammed the ban hammer on me months ago.

    Since The Hefty One believes that the Government is ENTITLED to seize all wealth from the living and the dead, I'm sure he would sponsor this Obama Regime to pass a LAW to which ALL SERFS (99.99% of the american people if they get their way soon enough) will be FORCEFULLY MANDATED to give up all vital organs at the time of death. No choice to do it, it should be MANDATORY AND HOW DARE ANYONE DISOBEY! Funny how this false idol of Wuss touts his "free clinics", but when the time comes to help someone who really is in need, this toolbag would rather give that $ to a politician and pimp the issue from 30 Rock. Talk about puppeteering! Oh, wait a minute, the puppet master pulling the strings from behind the curtain at 30 Rock is GEORGE SOROS!

    “The books written by liberals are deliberately excluded, black listed, and not sold, even though they would sell millions of copies”

    Soooooooo the evil right wing ONLY cares about money, will “black list” books that would make millions of dollars for the evil right wing ONLY cares about money?

    “In fact, one thing that I have noticed...is that all of these conspiracy theories depend on the perpetrators being endlessly clever. I think you'll find the facts also work if you assume everyone is endlessly stupid.”
    Brian Moore

    Hey Wuss or any other trolls out there, in your opinions, what is worse: Being a Birther or Being a Truther? Since it is OK for M.S.S.R. to trash Fox News because they claim to have Birthers on there, Then why is it ok for them to run commercials for BUILDINGWHAT.ORG? That is the kettle returning the favor and calling the pot African-American.

    Joe Miller took a hit in AK today so I'm sure this will contribute to the "people are sick of Sarah Palin" theory.

    Maybe people are sick of Palin. I don't know. I do know the way the senate vote in Alaska has nothing to do with Sarah Palin.

    Some of my favorite posts are written by people who can't tell the difference between genuine posts and sarcastic remarks.

    Dschoen I'm looking at you.


    Should I have put a sarc tag on my post?

    I thought it was obvious I was being sarcastic.

    Uhh, guys, Keith ever did the Nazi salute in public. He was waving, and when you snap a picture of someone mid-wave, it ends up looking like the Nazi salute.

    Oops, I meant that for a different post. Sorry!

    Leave a new comment