Uh Oh...How's Olby Going to Spin This One?
After a week of propagandizing about the tax compromise, how opposition is increasing, SPREADING, and GROWING!!, Oralmann's fevered fantasies collided with reality today, as the Senate voted by a landslide to approve the deal. Adding to the angst on OlbyPlanet, a Judge has just declared the key element in Monkeymann's must-beloved nationalized health care to be unconstitutional. A double whammy, meaning that a double dose of spin will be required. To explain away the Senate vote, who better to invite on than the purveyor of that phony fauxlibuster that had Olbermoronn enthralled last week?
- What? You mean opposition is not growing, increasing, SPREADING?!? How can this be? It must have been...a sell-out. Yeah, that's the ticket. The Senator who mounted a sham filibuster when it didn't mean anything, and did nothing when the cloture vote was actually imminent--Socialist Sanders--will deliver the OlbySpin. Along with Rachel Maddow look-alike Chris Hayes.
- How evil is Wall Street? Reeeeaaaaallllly evil.
- Oh noes, a Federal Judge has made a ruling on constitutionality that even Stevie Wonder could see coming a mile away. There's no joy on OlbyPlanet, so defrocked doctor (he should be if he hasn't been by now) "Scream" Dean will join Olby to discuss the legal issues. Ha! Fooled ya! They don't have a clue about the legal issues. Instead they'll use the old ad hominem (an Oralmann standby) and attack the Judge as corrupt!
- Attack on House of Rep member (R).
- Attack on Glenn Beck.
- Juvenile, unfunny supposed-to-be-yucks with Frank Conniff.
On Tuesday's Hour of Spin:
- Herr Olbermahn goes straight to the ultra-far-extreme left, out where the busses don't run. Yep, it's a return engagement from Michael Moore.
- Oralmann wants to blame Moody's ratings on a tax deal that hasn't even passed yet, but that's OlbyLogic for ya. Robert Reiccccchhhhh (D) will serve as parrot.
- Keithy and Geno are upset that a pork rail system in Ohio was 'killed by the tea party'. Call the waaaaambulance! Guess Fat Ass doesn't care about deficits.
- Attack on Gov Brewer (R).
- Attack on health care judge (again!).
- Attack on Rupert Murdoch, by attacking his father!?! Wonder how Monkeymann would like it if someone smeared his father. Anyone got some dirt?
Comments are open!