Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    October 31, 2011
    Keith Olbermann's Monster Rap

    For your Halloween viewing pleasure:

    Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (100) | | View blog reactions

    100 Comments

    I'm suprised nobody noticed this tweet.

    This is @KeithOlbermann's twitter response to Palin's announcement that she's not running.


    @TVRav How? Whose candidacy did this boost? Magilla Gorilla's?


    Who's he calling a gorilla? It was posted just as Cain's numbers started surging. Sounds like his macaca moment. What if a Republican had posted this?

    Check it out at
    http://twitter.com/#!/KeithOlbermann/status/121715316291141632

    "What if a Republican had posted this?"

    You all would be giving that an entirely different context than the one you're giving it now.

    For once, Wuss is right. We'd be calling for that Republicans head on a platter. We don't tolerate this shit on our side. Democrats do (Robert Byrd, Jim Crow laws, AlGore Sr. fighting against passing the Civil Rights Act).

    With Olby, it's just same shit different day.

    "You all would be giving that an entirely different context than the one you're giving it now."

    Why don't you show some f****** gratitude to Johnny Dollar for covering your ass yet again so you can "dodge and ignore" another set in a long list of embarrassing missteps on your part.

    "What if a Republican had posted this?"

    Funny how MKDAWUSS deflects the question by talking about how "you all" will respond and not towards the obvious stupidity Olbermann, among others, would engage in if a conservative said something like this.

    It's a good bet when Carlos woke up this morning and decided to respond to waitwhat he had no idea what a "macaca moment" is and was too lazy to look it up afterwards.

    Or, in another scenario, MKDAWUSS only read "What if a Republican had posted this?" and has no idea why I'm bringing up the word "macaca."

    "For once, Wuss is right. We'd be calling for that Republicans head on a platter."

    Once again Carlos throws everybody into the same lot because he's not smart enough to take on someone solo.

    Figure that, the captain on the Mickey Mouse Club can come in here with his horrible arguments and even worse spelling and grammar skills and hold each person accountable for their own words but MKDAWUSS can't.

    On the subject of the video, it's an all-Current TV cast:
    Al Gore as the Bride of Frankenstein/DJ
    David Shuster as Count Dracula
    Keith Olbermann as the Frankenstein Monster
    Jennifer Granholm as a witch
    Cenk Uygur as a mummy

    I'm sure I got the first three right, but what about the last two?

    "We'd be calling for that Republicans head on a platter. We don't tolerate this shit on our side."

    Shall we take a look at what the reactions here have been to outrageous claims and fact-free assertions made by the likes of Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson?

    "a long list of embarrassing missteps on your part"

    ??? Long list of embarrassing missteps? If there have been, that list is pretty small.

    "Funny how MKDAWUSS deflects the question by talking about how "you all" will respond and not towards the obvious stupidity Olbermann, among others, would engage in if a conservative said something like this."

    And lost in that is the fact that I proved my point. And in case you haven't noticed, Olbermann has called out people on all sides of the aisle for rhetoric that crosses the line. Keith Olbermann has standards, you people have double-standards.

    "Jennifer Granholm as a witch"
    I thought that was Janeane Garofalo, not Jenn Granholm.

    "Shall we take a look at what the reactions here have been to outrageous claims and fact-free assertions made by the likes of Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson?"

    Yeah, go ahead; I DARE you.

    Nice to see you back WUSS now that there is a new post. Who do you think you are fooling exactly?

    It wasn't. But I have to ask why you keep coming here. What is the point? You're not going to change anyone's minds and obviously no one here will change yours.

    Wussy needs to show his moral superiority over us. He thinks he's better than us cause we are conservatives.

    It's not about changing minds, it's about shoving it in our faces.

    Since Olbermoronn is a slovenly political hack, the #5 story will be Politico anonymous source hit job on Herman Cain. It's in the same ballpark as the Olbsession. We'll see if he comes up, too. We all know how Oralmann loves to bring up that O'Reilly gossip from eons ago.

    I meant it will *likely* be the #5 story.

    "And lost in that is the fact that I proved my point."

    And what point did you prove, WUSS? Because all I can see that you've done today is make broad accusations without providing a shred of supporting evidence. You haven't proven a single thing.

    But I'll be waiting.

    Moments ago, I unfollowed the New York Mets beat writer for the New York Daily News because he lauded Krazy Keith's Occupy coverage.

    "??? Long list of embarrassing missteps? If there have been, that list is pretty small."

    That's the beauty of a new post, isn't it Carlos? It's like starting fresh. Not too many people are gonna remember that you dislike John Gibson so much you thought he was the infamous "Bathtub Boy" and not Olbermann.

    Usually this is the part where I point out a laundry list as long as I-95 and Carlos goes "Once again 'you all' are being mean to me and Keith and accusing me of dodging and ignoring things" but I don't feel like it.

    "And lost in that is the fact that I proved my point. And in case you haven't noticed, Olbermann has called out people on all sides of the aisle for rhetoric that crosses the line. Keith Olbermann has standards, you people have double-standards."

    Now it's "you people?" What do you mean "you people?"

    You're such a joke Carlos. Olbermann called out one guy, ONE GUY, last week for saying Americans should shoot Sarah Palin and tried to cover the man's ass in the unfortunate event Palin did get shot. Not a word when Jimmy Hoffa practically called for a war against conservatives or a scumbag like Louis Farrakan called Obama a murder.

    And I'm not going to get into the rhetoric he uses that crosses the line on a regular basis or the continued crap he lets people like Janeane Garofalo get away with on his own damn show.. Even Dwight admitted he's out of control.

    "Wussy needs to show his moral superiority over us. He thinks he's better than us cause we are conservatives."

    Speak for yourself syvyn.

    "And lost in that is the fact that I proved my point. And in case you haven't noticed, Olbermann has called out people on all sides of the aisle for rhetoric that crosses the line. Keith Olbermann has standards, you people have double-standards."

    Again, what a pathetic comment. Did you rehearse that in the computer screen before you hit "submit?"

    I will agree with Olbermann having standards though. One look on his Twitter feed alone shows how low they are.

    "And what point did you prove, WUSS? Because all I can see that you've done today is make broad accusations without providing a shred of supporting evidence. You haven't proven a single thing."

    His point is it's OK to call a black man a gorilla or some other form of primate and it's not racist. Which means Carlos must've missed the episode of Countdown where Olbermann went nuts about the cartoon with the monkey who got shot and the cop said "Who's gonna write the health car bill now?"

    His other point is I'm smarter than him. That's why he continues to refer to me as "you all," now "you people," in response to a quote that I MADE regarding double standards that I DON'T HAVE.

    "Shall we take a look at what the reactions here have been to outrageous claims and fact-free assertions made by the likes of Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson?"

    Well, since you brought it up, yes, let's look at the "fact-free assertions" you claim have been made by Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson. I'm sure you have several pieces of evidence in the forms of Special Comments and Media Matters hit pieces that back such a claim ready for posting.

    Time to put up or shut up now son.

    Cjflan32, I didn't say he was 'morally superior'. I just said he thinks he is.

    The difference is that us conservatives think you can believe anything you want.

    Liberals like Wussy think that anyone who thinks differently isn't not just wrong, but evil.

    "Cjflan32, I didn't say he was 'morally superior'. I just said he thinks he is."

    Not what I was talking about.

    "The difference is that us conservatives think you can believe anything you want."

    THIS is what I was talking about. Disliking Olbermann doesn't make me conservative.

    "Liberals like Wussy think that anyone who thinks differently isn't not just wrong, but evil."

    Something I've brought up about Carlos on a regular basis. For more information, see any one of his "WAAAA! I'm broke and the rich don't get taxed enough!" arguments.

    It's a simple mistake. I'm not 100% conservative, either. I'm probably 30 to 40 degrees right of center.

    FOr the record, the witch IS Garafalo. Actually I forgot about Granholm becoming the newest Current 'star', but that's just as well. Probably no one would have recognized her anyhow.

    For the record, if MKDAWUSS had any proof of "outrageous claims and fact-free assertions" coming from the mouths of Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson he would've shared it.

    It's pretty sad when all you can come up with to defend Olbermann is an off the cuff remark like the one I just pointed out that you're more than likely not even sure of the validity of and a few comments about "standards" which, looking at Olbermann's demeanor, quality of guests, quality of substitutes and quality of sources, indicates you Carlos have a pretty lousy definition of "standards."

    Forget standards, let's look at your O'Reilly-Gibson assertion. Do you have the proof or not?

    No more crying about how you claim you're not around and therefore can't "dodge and ignore" things.

    No more talk about double standards.

    No comments along the lines of "Oh, so now 'you all' want to talk about someone besides Keith?"

    Just the facts ma'am. You brought it up, now it's time to own it.

    Or better yet, just keep your f****** mouth shut when someone smarter than you takes you to the woodshed.

    My mistake, J$.

    Sorry, Monday's worst, a day late and a dollar short.

    Bronze: Mayor Rob Ford of Toronto- and it's a recycle of his past attack on Mayor Ford. Mayor Ford says his profantiy laced call to cops was because the comic-reporter scared his daughter. Olby calls BS (and I call bs on Herr Olbermann's BS) and demands that he release the tape.

    YAWN.

    Silver:Mayor Chris Myers of Medford, N.J- Another recycle of a past attack. Nothing to see here.

    Hey, at least he's on board with AlGore's recycle program at Current. Nothing new in either story.

    GOLD!:the law firm of Steven J. Baum of Buffalo, N.Y- and old Rip and Read pulls this attack due to their Halloween party where people dressed up as homeless people. While insensitive, Olby takes it a step further. Accusing the law firm of trickery in throwing out people current in their mortgages. Any proof of that Keith? didn't think so.

    No video of tonight's worst. So it's the transcript sometime tomorrow.

    Telling parents to give their kids LSD doesn't qualify someone as a worse person? Nice to know that swearing on the phone is worse then telling parents to abuse their children. Stay classy Keith.

    "Telling parents to give their kids LSD doesn't qualify someone as a worse person? Nice to know that swearing on the phone is worse then telling parents to abuse their children. Stay classy Keith."

    I assume you're referring to Bill Maher.

    "And in case you haven't noticed, Olbermann has called out people on all sides of the aisle for rhetoric that crosses the line."

    Perhaps MKDAWUSS could point out when Olbermann called out Bill Maher for such a vile comment.

    Nah. Carlos is just gonna talk about "logistics" or explain how the "Chief Newsman" only has 45 minutes a night to rant ERRR talk about the news of the day.

    Like when a major bridge closes down screwing up traffic everywhere in you city.... IT'S THE WPITWA for Wednesday.

    Bronze: Jan Brewer- Starts off by calling her "The screaming skull". Nice to see Keith keeps up his membership in the HE MAN WOMAN HATERS CLUB! But the reason she's on the list tonight is that during redistricting, she didn't like the map. So she had the chairwoman of the redistricting committee impeached. Funny, Keith doesn't seem to have problems when Democrats impede redisticiting cause it doesn't favor them. Funny.

    This matter is in court as we speak.

    Silver: Pretend Presidental Candidate Herman Cain- And Keith calls him "ONE OF THE DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!" Keith, how dare you call a black man stupid. YOU SIR, ARE A RACIST! A RACIST SCUMBAG!!!! You've done the same for people who dared question our God King Barack The First, so right back at you, asshole.

    And the reasoning for the insult is Cain's interview/gaffe about China's military asperations. Granted, it was big. But was it bigger than 57 states? So basically, this is a gotcha question.


    GOLD!!!!- Lonesome Rhodes Beck- And again with the 90% of the audicance lost meme and the FNC fired him lie (really, I've got to give these attacks numbers, it will save me time).

    And then comes this gem, quoted fromt he transcript for the record. "but between TV and Internet distribution, we are far and away ahead of him in audience." And Wussy, there's another metric that Olbermann can't prove. WOW.

    This is basiclly a Goldline attack, 19 criminal indictments. And of course Beck (at least in Herr Olbermann's mind) was behind the whole crimewave. And no way this could be politically motivated. NO WAY IN HELL!

    I'm out.

    Like when you make up ratings in your own head and think they are true... IT'S THE WPITWA for Thursday.

    Bronze: Rick Scott (R- Gov Fld)-I don't know. He made a mistake about tampa bay. Might have been a joke. But I don't get it. Sorry, nothing here.

    Silver: Chris Christie (R- Gov NJ)-For doing what obama was doing, supposedly. Olby has his panties in a knot because he used state funds for the Goya food corp. to make 180 contractors into reguliar employees. Olby sees this as a crime. But Obama does the same thing and he's never on this list.

    Olby says that Goya is moving the employees from NY to NJ but only 9 will be new. So with Olbymath, The False Murrow says these jobs cost only 9 million per job. Which is cheaper than what Obama did with Solyndra. Gov. Christie should be applauded.

    By the way, has BTB reported on Solyndra corruption yet?

    GOLD!!!!!: Judge William Adams, of the Aransas County Court-at-Law, Texas- And this is one of those times I have to agree, this scum is the WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD. You've seen the story. 7 years ago, he beat, with a belt, his daughter with cerebral palsy. Beat is too light a word. HE BRUTALIZED HER! She recorded and uploaded it to the internet now that she's 23.

    Thing is that this scumbag tried to defend himself. Say she stole and deserved it. That it wasn't as bad as it looked. And that she has a ax to grind cause he threatened to cut off her money support and car.

    Hey, I'm no pantywaist. I believe in spanking. But this isn't spanking a unruly child. This was child abuse. Plain and simple. Oh, and he's a republican too. But that doesn't matter. he's scum. Too bad the statute of limitations are out.

    And after that, I'm taking a shower (not a bath). Later.

    Did Keith use his Special Komment theatrics for Worst (gold)?

    He did some theatrics, but none at the level of a Special Ed Comment.

    Was it on the level of trying to scare the It Happened to Alexa Foundation out of letting Bill O'Reilly speak at their 2009 fundraiser?

    No, not really.

    No worst tonight, Robin is manning the liecave.

    But here's a funny #OW$ video, Conan O'Brien with Triumph the Insult Dog.


    http://www.breitbart.tv/triumph-the-insult-dogs-brilliant-report-from-occupywallstreet/

    "No worst tonight, Robin is manning the liecave."

    They still let David Shuster host that show?

    Kind of throws a wrench in that whole "Keith Olbermann has standards" and only uses "honest and reliable sources" MKDAWUSS is always talking about. Though I guess Shuster isn't really a source.

    Still, it begs the question why Olbermann would allow such a careless and dishonest person host Countdown in his absence.

    Well, it would beg the question if MKDAWUSS actually acknowledged it. Don't come here crying again about how you weren't here to answer the question because I've asked it multiple times and you've never responded.

    BTW, anyone notice Carlos got real quiet after that little tantrum last Monday? It happens once in a while. He gets called out, gets a little defiant, complains about the "persecution" of Keith Olbermann and disappears.

    Still waiting on those "outrageous claims and fact-free assertions" from Misters O'Reilly and Gibson.

    And just how is David Shuster a "careless and dishonest person" again? Does he have a lengthy history of misstatements and myths? Doubt it.


    "Still waiting on those "outrageous claims and fact-free assertions" from Misters O'Reilly and Gibson."

    http://mediamatters.org/search/tag/bill_o_reilly

    http://mediamatters.org/search/tag/john_gibson

    Well look, just as CJ predicted, WUSS provides us with Media Matters links to try to prove his point. You must love that site; it is designed exactly for people like you who need all the work done for them. Unlike the rest of us who actually suffer through Olbmann’s show (or transcripts or clips of his show at the very least) to provide support for our claims, all you must do is type in someone’s name in their little search engine, post a link to the results here, and then trust with complete blind faith that they prove your point. This is why you SUCK at debate by the way; you have absolutely no experience of formulating your own arguments.

    You do realize though you’re just proving our own point, right? We know that in your first post in this thread you were just spouting off with no actual, firsthand knowledge of what you were talking about in order to divert attention away from Olbermann’s racist tweet (which you obviously can’t defend) and you’ve just removed virtually all doubt with your dependence on Media Matters.

    Anyway, personally, I was asking for proof of the REACTIONS you referred to when you said, “Shall we take a look at what the reactions here have been to outrageous claims and fact-free assertions made by the likes of Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson?”

    STILL waiting...

    Al Gore must be very upset
    As Current goes further in debt
    His shining star
    Circumscribed, insular
    From the throne on his low budget set

    "Does he have a lengthy history of misstatements and myths? Doubt it."

    This is just another example of how ignorant, lazy and stupid you are. I'll take it one by one.

    IGNORANT

    Does David Shuster have a lengthy history of misstatements and myths?

    Uh, yes he does. I've provided it before. Once again, just because you don't read it doesn't mean it never happened.

    Shall I start with the numerous "teabagger" comments? How about the numerous shout downs with people like Andrew Breitbart?

    Not specific enough for you? Fine.

    How about giving a Congressman s*** for not knowing the name of a dead soldier in her district. Turns out he wasn't in said district:

    http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/msnbcs-david-shuster-apologizes_b16331

    How about this gem of a comment:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIxgw04Y0Fc

    How about sending out Tweets about James O'Keefe going to jail WHILE HE WAS COVERING THE STORY:

    http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/shuster-comments-called-inappropriate-by-msnbc_b25653

    How about saying Fox News was removed from Television in Canada. Johnny Dollar will remember this one:

    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/lachlan-markay/2011/03/04/david-shuster-fellow-lefties-let-fox-hatred-embarrass-them-once-agai

    LAZY

    This is your exact response:

    "Does he have a lengthy history of misstatements and myths? Doubt it."

    You can't be a journalist (which is exactly what Shuster was at MSNBC) with that many mistakes.

    And you can't crow about Keith Olbermann's "standards" when he lets a horribly irresponsible person like David Shuster guest host his show.

    You look like a fool now, don't you? Not only were you too lazy to look up the answer yourself you walked right into my point.

    One of these days you'll learn to keep your mouth shut.

    STUPID

    "Well look, just as CJ predicted, WUSS provides us with Media Matters links to try to prove his point..."

    HA! It's worse than I predicted! I knew MKDAWUSS didn't have any specific instances when he made that comment last week. I thought he'd at least try to find one and make an argument!

    1. http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=mkdawuss+idiot&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

    Does that prove that you're an idiot Carlos? Or is it just a bunch of links with the words "MKDAWUSS" and "idiot" in them? STUPID

    2. Wasn't it you, MKDAWUSS, who said MMFA couldn't be trusted because they clearly have a vendetta against Fox News?

    Therefore, why would you even bother posting ANYTHING from Media Matters when criticizing FNC? STUPID

    3. I remember the last time MKDAWUSS pulled the old "Media Matters" search on me. It was "Glenn Beck Nazi" if I recall. The first few links had nothing to do with Glenn Beck making nasty Nazi references.

    These links are no better. STUPID

    4. "You do realize though you’re just proving our own point, right? We know that in your first post in this thread you were just spouting off with no actual, firsthand knowledge of what you were talking about in order to divert attention away from Olbermann’s racist tweet (which you obviously can’t defend) and you’ve just removed virtually all doubt with your dependence on Media Matters."

    Indeed. Thanks Carlos. Once again you prove you don't have a thought in your brain your hero didn't put in there.

    Why is it every time you ask for proof "you all" have to provide links to actual stories and you just provide what amounts to a Google search?

    And why is it that you do not have the balls to be specific about ANYTHING? Are you honestly so STUPID you're unable to take one of those (alleged) criticisms and run with it? STUPID

    For the love of God have a cup of shut the f*** up and accept the fact that your inability to adapt and learn from your own mistakes means you will NEVER get the best of me. Or "you all." Or anyone that can rub two brain cells together.

    Carlos Lejjena: Ignorant. Lazy. Stupid.

    "Anyway, personally, I was asking for proof of the REACTIONS you referred to when you said, 'Shall we take a look at what the reactions here have been to outrageous claims and fact-free assertions made by the likes of Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson?'"

    These actual "outrageous claims and fact-free assertions" have to be brought up before anyone can react to them.

    The last person with any set of stones to come here and talk SPECIFICALLY about this type of stuff was MikeH.

    MKDAWUSS proved without a shadow of a doubt today that he doesn't even bother to check and see if the people on Olbermann's hit list are liars. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. The difference is people like me took the time to figure out that Olbermann lives off of "outrageous claims and fact-free assertions."

    Again I point out that MKDAWUSS actually thought that JOHN GIBSON was the "Bathtub Boy" who refused to do his job in the late 90's. Are you kidding? Every other John Gibson clip J$ puts up mentions the BTB story. Then you have Olbermann on record saying he didn't want to work! The only way someone could screw up that story is if they didn't actually listen to the clips or read up on Olbermann's history.

    Any more f*** ups you want to make today Carlos?

    You hear that sound?

    That's the sound of MKDAWUSS being embarrassed yet again by The Flan.

    MKDAWUSS said he "doubted" David Shuster had a history of bias. WRONG. How you could follow cable news and not know about Shuster's embarrassing history is beyond me.

    The Flan said MKDAWUSS didn't have any firsthand knowledge of any "outrageous claims and fact-free assertions" made by O'Reilly and Gibson. CORRECT. It's pretty stupid to talk about the alleged "double standards" of other cable news commentators when you're not even sure if there are any.

    Tell you what MKDAWUSS: I'm gonna keep trashing you and Olbermann and you're gonna keep your mouth shut and own it because after yesterday's performance it's pretty clear that if it's not soccer and it's not mentioned on Countdown Carlos Lejjena doesn't have a f****** clue about it.

    Like when some nut at MSNBC says "Republicans won't stand for Cain touching a white woman". Really, do these idiots listen to themselves? It's the WPITWA!

    Bronze:Mike Huckabee- Olby states one more time that FNC is a "Political whorehouse". I swear, he likes that term more than 'teabagger'. Olby must have info we don't. Says Herman Cain has sexual assault charges. Be careful there BTB, Libel suits aren't in your size either.

    Olby is making fun of Southren people being stupid cause of how Gov. Huckabee gets treated at Popeye's chicken. Calling him sweetie. That's how people in the south talk Keith. We can't all be northeastern snobs like you are.

    Silver:Family Research Council president Tony Perkins and Rep. Joe Walsh- For the fact that the FRC gave Congressman Walsh a "True Blue award". Basically this gets BTB's goat cause they support everything Olby is against. Marriage between a man and a woman, school choice, defunding planned parenthood, ending abortions etc, etc,. Olby can't have that. I mean if they ban gay marriage, what will Keith and Markos do?

    And again, The False Murrow brings up Walsh alledgely being $18K behind in his child support payments. "How is that family values?" I don't know Keith, maybe cause the charges aren't true?

    Then Olby tops off the sh!t sundae with Walsh making a GRAMMER ERROR!!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD! No mistakes on Olbyplanet!

    GOLD!!!!!: RUSHBO THE CLOWN!- For dare defending Herman Cain from sexual assult charges. GUILTY! Who needs a trial or proof on Olby planet? Olby says that Rush "protects conservatives, no matter what they're guilty of." Again, when was Cain's trial? For that fact, when was Rush's trial?

    Olby is attacking Rush for 'making fun of the accursed name'. But by watching the attached clip, it's clear Rush wasn't. But Olby doesn't see it that way. Rush thought it was pronounced one way, proven liar Gloria "ALL MEN ARE EVIL RAPISTS" Allred said it another.

    Olby tops it off by saying Rush is still high on Oxycotin. Stay classy.

    GO BEARS!

    Yeah, over the weekend Huckabee made fun of the vague, petty frivolity of the sexual harassment charges against Cain and because he did not predict the future (as Olbermann is apparently able to do) and foresee the more serious sexual assault charges that came out today he was named Worst Person.

    And if you read BTB's lips after he tossed the papers at the end of the WPITW, he says "asshole" in reference to Rush's comments.

    "Yeah, over the weekend Huckabee made fun of the vague, petty frivolity of the sexual harassment charges against Cain and because he did not predict the future (as Olbermann is apparently able to do) and foresee the more serious sexual assault charges that came out today he was named Worst Person."

    Apparently he can't predict the future because if he could he probably wouldn't have thrown his hat in with the "Occupy" protesters. Here's some real WPITW:

    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/11/07/socal-street-cart-vendors-hurting-after-occupy-group-splatters-blood-urine/

    Speaking of which, MKDAWUSS, how come none of these out of control "Occupy" protesters are being named WPITW?

    I thought Olbermann had "standards?"

    I thought Olbermann called out "people on all sides of the aisle for rhetoric that crosses the line."

    I thought Olbermann "asked the questions regardless of who's being asked?"

    So how come Olbermann's not saying anything?

    Is it because this isn't really news anymore?

    Is it because of logistics?

    Is it because he only has 60 minutes a night (42 if you count commercials)?

    What's the excuse today Carlos?

    How about instead of you dodging, ignoring or bringing up something like, oh I don't know, the Tea Party or John "BTB in Carlos' mind" Gibson, you actually think about these questions and say to yourself "Hey, he supported these guys and they're becoming more and more agitated. What's up with that?"

    I know it's a stretch for you to think outside the Countdown box, but you should at least give it a try.

    WPITW on 11/7/2011: Mike Huckabee, Tony Perkins/Joe Walsh, and Bill O'Reilly? Are you freaking kidding me? If I were The False Murrow I certainly would have did the right thing and proudly named Jerry Sandusky, Joe Paterno, Tim Curley, Gary Schultz, Mike McQuery and Penn State President Graham Spanier would have been WPITW for the criminal coverup at Penn State. I'm sorry but if these allegations are in fact true, then all of these guys should be in jail. There is no excuse whatsoever to let a Suspected child molester roam on that campus from allegations stemming back all the way back to 1994. Unacceptable, contemptable, and reprehensable behavior from University officials. Speaking on a personal note, I read the 23 page Grand Jury "finding of fact" document put out by the PA Attorney General and I actually cried while reading it. That was the most horrifying document I have ever read in my life. What was contained in that document shows the level of evil that this society MUST be aware of, and people must protect children from it. That is my thought of the day, and I think that even our liberal friends on this blog will agree to that.

    I wonder if Olbermann mentioned this "blunder" the Messiah made:

    http://news.yahoo.com/sarkozy-told-obama-fed-israeli-pm-092347721.html

    DJwolf, YOU'RE WISH IS OBLY'S COMMAND. Or is it.

    Like when They change your dialysis days to MWF from TThS and from first to second shift... IT'S THE WPITWA.

    Bronze: Michelle Bachmann- And off the subject of Mrs. Bachmann. But there were several cuts in Olby comment. Maybe his crew is trying to cut down for clarity. But this Worsts is over 4 minutes long as it is.

    But Tonight's smear is because Bachmann thinks that there should be 7 presidents on Mount Rushmore, adding Reagan (sure), Coolige, and Garfield. Coolige because he got the America economy back on track before Hoover fucked it up. But Olby blames Calvin for it. And Garfield, because he was the first congressman to be elected president and she'll be the second.

    First this is one of those humor things. But Olby doesn't have a sense of humor.

    Silver: Bill-O the Clown- Starts with his new favorite meme of FNC being a political whorehouse (guess Fixed News wasn't floating Keith's boat anymore). But Bill-o is on the list for NOT MENTIONING the latest 'victim' (BTB's words, not mine) of Herman Cain.

    But what really got Murrow's goat was that O'Reilly said that CNN ran more Cain stories than stories about Obama regaurding Ayres, Wright and Resko. Olby says that's because Obama didn't 'sexual assult anyone' (again when did the trial take place? Until it does, it's hersey). And another funny thing, if sexual assult is a big deal, then what did Olby do about Bill Clinton sexual misdeeds? HE WAS TAKING A BATH!

    But Bill really get Keith going with saying MSNBC and CNN have "A lack of credibility"! You know Keith won't let that stand, even if it's against his former employers. Olby preaches to Bill "you are not selling credibility. You are selling incredibility. You are telling things taht aren't true to a auidence that desperatly need to believe thing that aren't true." I think Fatass just described his own viewers.

    The closes things out with saying O'Reilly is a expert in sexually harrassing employees. Classy.

    GOLD: Joe Paterno- For the Penn State mess. Olby gets it and doesn't get it at the same time. Paterno went to PS's AD. olby says "not good enough". according to legal scholar Keith, JoePa needed to drag the witness and victim to the police.

    Can't do that either. Joe should have informed the cops when the AD did nothing. Again Olby is right and wrong. But Olby puts this all on Paterno. And no one else. Olby says that there should be mass firings.

    There are no winners in this. Let Paterno resign. There is nothing to be gained by dragging his name through the mud.

    Good night.

    "Olby says that there should be mass firings."

    Wow. I actually agree with him on this one. I heard today that when the civil lawsuits come to Penn State, the damages the accusers will sue for may be upwards of $100 million dollars or more. There are many questions left unanswered by the higher ups.

    Why did the campus police close their initial investigation?

    Why did you even let Sandusky on the premesis after the 1998, 2002 incidents?

    How can the University keep him listed on their website as a faculty assistant?

    Who authorized him having an office in the facilities as well as keys to the facilities 24 hours a day access?

    Did the AD and VP actually think that getting a man to swear he would never shower with a child again in 1998 then still let him on campus in 2002 where another child rape allegedly occured?

    If Sandusky was barred from bringing children on campus, then how was he able to still run football camps and use the Penn State facilities in the mid 2000s?

    Were there conversations with Sandusky by ANY and ALL of these men between 1999 and 2008?

    I have a hunch that there was alot of money movement within the Penn State faculty in dealing with this matter. Granted Joe Paterno is the "matriarch" of Penn State football, but if you get rid of him you don't kill the cancer of this program. You cut the heads off every snake in this house of horrors. I would even go so far as to bulldoze the facilities and start over. I for one would not even want to be in the same building where child rapes occurred by that pervert Sandusky. There is so much bad karma in that building ithat it must be destroyed and rebuilt. Joe Pa, you got your wish, the all time NCAA all time winning record. But what you are living in right now is YOUR karma for not speaking up to stop a monster from taking the innocence of more children going back to 1998. YOU will have to live with this the rest of your life.

    Oh, and Mike McQueary, how can you live with yourself for not bashing in Sandusky's teeth when you saw him raping a helpless child? How did you feel when you saw Sandusky on campus last week? Just remember that when you sleep at night, think of the nightmares that poor child (adult now) had after that incident that you could have stopped after they both saw you there.

    DJ, it's a matter of what you are willing to do.

    Personally, if I saw a guy raping a kid, I would run (not walk) to the cops (real police, not campus cops).

    If I saw a guy rape MY KID, I'd be up on murder charges.

    How was Current's election coverage last night?

    Or did the "Chief Newsman" feel a couple of updates between rants wasn't worth the audience's time?

    I turned over to MSNBC briefly last night to find Ed Shultz gloating and saying, "Hannity, where are you? Oh right, wrong party."

    I was thinking, "Where was he? He was off work because his network had real news people doing their coverage, not partisan commentators like you."

    I'm sure the hardcore MSNBC fans love seeing the commentators doing hard news.

    Is that what happened last night? I forgot to check.

    I do remember MSNBC's 2010 election coverage where Olbermann, Matthews, O'Donnell and whoever else was there behaving like children.

    But really get_a_grip, who's gonna cover hard news for MSNBC?

    Martin Bashir?

    Andrea Mitchell?

    Thomas Roberts?

    When your commentators suck and your news anchors (a term I use very loosely) suck you might as well put on the more interesting (another very loose term) of the two.

    Like when a bunch of dumbassed students riot over a coach being fired.... GET OVER IT! It's the WPITWA!

    Bronze:Joe Walsh- Again calls him a 'deadbeat dad'. But he's on the list for not blaming our economic woes on Wall Street and Banks (I'm shocked that Olby didn't blame 'The Jews'). At a town hall Mr. Walsh said government regulations screwed it up. And he's right. But Joe DOUBLES DOWN (hey that's Olby's move)! And says the problem is DODD-FRANK! Keith can't have that.

    Then the Countdown Selective Editing Crew chops it up and it sounds like Walsh is threatening one of the town hall participants.

    Silver:Mississippi Governor-elect Phil Bryant- For calling the 'personhood' vote "a battle between good and evil of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS." If personhood was voted down "Satan wins".

    BTB takes joy in 'personhood' being voted down. And in typical olby-logic jujitsu, Keith says if the defeated personhood vote means satan wins, and if Bryant won, then Bryant works for Satan! WHAT?

    But remember, there is only one God on Olbyplanet. And his name is OBAMA!

    GOLD!!!: Joe Paterno- Keith says no need rehasing it. But rehasing it anyway he does. This was before the PSU fired him. So the whole comment is now moot. But it will give Olby a sense of pride that the board of regents taking his 'advise'.

    Another crappy day. See you later.

    The board of trustees acted the way they should have. Paterno was determined to end his career on his terms. The Board said to him, No, You are finished BY OUR TERMS, UNANIMOUSLY, AND IMMEDIATELY.

    I think there are many questions that Joe Paterno needs to answer and answer right now. Given that Satan (Sandusky) had his preliminary hearing pushed back to The Pearl Harbor 70th Anniversary day, It will be a day in the likes of which we have never seen before in a criminal court case. WORSE than OJ, Casey Anthony, and Michael Jackson's doctor. Personally, I think Satan will hang himself in his house before that date and rightfully so. Bob Casey (D) and Pat Toomey (R), Senators from PA, BOTH found common ground and BOTH rescinded Joe Paterno's sponsorship for the Medal of Freedom today, while M.S.S.R. (MSNBC) chose to politicize the announcement of the firings to demonize Rick Santorum over this scandal after the debate.

    Like when They give you mustard when you asked FOR NO FREAKING MUSTARD! It's the WPITWA for 11/10/11.


    Bronze: Anthony Loiacono- Founder of 'Tea Party Television'. He's being sued by his former partners for 19 million dollars. Basically it's accusing him of not doing what Algore hasn't done with Current.

    Silver: John McCain (F)- What's (F)? THE NEW NAME FOR THE GOP, F'ED UP! Stay classy Olby. But he's on the list for his support of a coperate tax holiday. Where companies that took their money offshore can return it to America and not pay as many taxes.

    Of course Olby sees this as a crime. How dare american bussiness make money. How dare they pay one less penny in tax to the GLORY OF OBAMA!

    And of course since this is Mr. Reach Across the Aisle, McCain gives the democrats a great sound bite. "If you brought back 1.5 trillion back to the [US], it's bound to have some postive effect somewhere. I don't see how it would not. Even if they buy more yachts and corperate jets. It's bound to have some effect." And really Olby give McCain a Best, cause he just helped democrats. AGAIN! I know this is veterans day but, Mr. McCain, thank you for your service to our country, but QUIT! Get someone with half a brain in there! Someone who doesn't stab republicans in the back every chance he gets! JUST GO THE HELL AWAY!

    GOLD!!!!: Rick Santorum- And for a third straight night, Olby takes on the PSU scandal in gold. It seems while a Senator Mr. Santorum nominated for a congressinal angels award scumbag asst. coach, Jerry Sandusky.

    Olby puts all of Sandusky's crimes on Santorum. Cause it's Santorum's fault that he got away with raping all those boys.

    In short, it's nothing more than a shot to bash a Republican for this. Way to go, False Murrow!

    New worst tonight or tomorrow.

    I just want to toot my own horn. There's been this thing about the XL pipeline from Canada to The US. Canada has said that the State Department's study would kill the project. Despite Obama 'wanting' it.

    I called this months ago. Obama would kill it while saying he supports it and how it would create jobs. Now it's good as done and those jobs will never happen.

    So which party is against job creation?

    Syvyn11, you are a stinking genius!

    "Olby puts all of Sandusky's crimes on Santorum. Cause it's Santorum's fault that he got away with raping all those boys.
    In short, it's nothing more than a shot to bash a Republican for this. Way to go, False Murrow!"

    -you got that right. Trash Rick Santorum for the evil of Satansky.....but no, and I repeat, NO CONDEMNATION OF A PAST-FREQUENT GUEST OF COUNTDUNG DAN SAVAGE, WHO AS OF A FEW MONTHS AGO SAID THAT HE WANTED TO PERFORM HATE SEX (RAPE) ON RICK SANTORUM on Bill Maher's show.

    Like when you wasted 20 minutes to come up with something funny to say, but can't.... IT's the WPITWA FOR FRIDAY!

    Bronze: Lee Terry (R-Neb 2)- For (allegedly) wanting to repeal a ban on Robo-Calls being sent to cell phones. Funny thing is that I GET THOSE DAMN ROBO CALLS ON MY CELL PHONE EVERY FREAKING DAY!!!!

    Olby says Terry is 'whoring' (that seems to be Keith favorite new word) to BIG TELECOM!

    Silver: Jim DeMint- For voting against a measure in the senate (97-1) that would give tax breaks to companies that hired returning vets. Of course Olby is only telling part of the story that he likes (namely smearing a Tea Party favorite), but since this was put out by the Dems, there must be something else in this bill that would give The O REGIME more power.

    Olby adds a favorite of his "Why does Jim DeMint hate the troops?"

    I dunno, Keith. Are you still beating your dog?

    GOLD: James O'Keefe: First says that O'Keefe 'doctored' the ACORN tapes (which is a lie, the full tapes, uncut, reside at Mr. O'Keefe website, Project Veritas). But this is for his new project "To Catch a Journalist" where he finds the where the bias in the MSM comes from. You know BTB can't have that.

    Olby show a uncut video (rare for him, but he needed to or it would be a blatant hypocrisy) of O'Keefe talking/interviewing ambush stlye (according to Olby) a teacher at the Columbia School of Journalism. I'm sure the video is up at project veritas or Big Journalism so you can see it for yourselves, but Olby says the teacher at CSJ "Pwned" O'Keefe. If by "Pwned" means making fun of O'Keefe by asking him where his pimp costume was while dodging every question that James asked... Then right, he was "pwned". If you think logically, then O'Keefe once again made a fool out of a ivory tower elite. It's just how you look at it.

    See you Monday, until then, May The Goddess Mariska Bless You.

    Krazy Keith also thought that ACORN rep Scott Levenson "beat the crap of [Glenn] Beck" when he appeared on Glenn's show in 2009. In that appearance, Scott stuck to robotic talking points and dodged Glenn's questions. In Glenn's weekly appearance on "The O'Reilly Factor," Mr. Bill logically pointed out "you beat that guy up," meaning Levenson looked like a fool, and maybe another -ool word.


    But remember Mike, it's all how it's edited. With the right editing, you can make anyone say anything. That's why it was so rare and shocking that Olby used a unedited clip. This time, Bathtub boy had to outright lie.

    Let's celebrate everyone! It's been one week and we're MKDAWUSS free!

    What's the matter Carlos? Waiting until the heat dies down again? It's not.

    You actually said you "doubt" David Shuster "has a lengthy history of misstatements and myths."

    Then you went on to type in the phrases "Bill O'Reilly" and "John Gibson" and pass it off as some kind of list pointing out their alleged "outrageous claims and fact-free assertions."

    It must be amazing to have the ability to live in such ignorance only listening to one voice in your life.

    The fact that you don't know David Shuster is arguably the worst journalist to work in the field shows how little you know about cable news outside of Keith Olbermann.

    The fact that you're unable to provide and speak about IN YOUR OWN WORDS any criticism of Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson proves you just know what Olbermann tells you about them.

    Oh, stupid me! The last time you used your own words you called John Gibson the "Bathtub Boy."

    Is this the part where you say "When did I ever call John Gibson the Bathtub Boy?" so we can prove how stupid you are? AGAIN?

    Or have you finally accepted the fact that a bunch of "Keith Olbermann persecutors" are smarter than you and you can't handle it?

    Unfortunately, Herr Olbermahn and fellow O'Reilly haters have more fodder. Not every Lincoln book gets everything right, but since Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard made a few errors in "Killing Lincoln," it's the crime of the century. Why, the book was even banned at Ford's Theatre. Combover, loofah, falafel, Thai sex show, flaming fraud, hopeless, depressing, delusions of grandeur, fiction. There, I just wrote Oralmann's line of attack for tomorrow night.

    So what Mike? At least his book is popular enough to get banned. New copies of "Pitchforks and Torches" are available on Amazon starting at one cent.

    On top of that, I'd love to see Olbermann write a book on ANYTHING historical. It's a lot harder to write about history than it is to scan your WPITW transcripts into a computer.

    Still, I'd like to hear O'Reilly's take on these errors. I hope he doesn't sweep it under the rug.

    Anyway, when O'Reilly shows up on WPITW next week it'll provide more fodder for syvyn to trash Olbermann in his WPITW abstract and more fodder for me to trash MKDAWUSS who gets pissed off every time "you all" make fun of his awful ratings and horrible book sales yet fails to understand the reason why.

    You know, if he ever shows up again.

    J$ made a good point about this earlier at his site:
    "The treatment of [Mary] Surratt is disputed among historians. There are some who agree with the O'Reilly/Dugard presentation and some who don't. KL is not a scholarly text, it's a non-fiction bestseller. If the authors go with one group of historians on an issue that is not settled and therefore against another group of historians that disagree, that doesn't count as a mistake or a lie. It's one theory of how it happened. Unless they made it up out of whole cloth without any substantiation, it's legitimate."

    You're right Mike. But The False Murrow won't see it that way.

    Dwight's back.

    "If this is the case, Then Keith Olbermann's " O'Reilly personal
    attackfest " never really stopped.
    Honestly, I hope that the attackfest continues ..... as long as O'Reilly keeps talking stupid.
    @America47000,
    Let me say this about the Tea Party vs. Occupy Thing.
    I`ve seen MORE VIOLENCE out of Tea Partiers than I have Occupiers.
    The violence in the Occupy Protests are Cops violently trying to arrest people. The Greedy Ones are using the cops to make material work for Fox News and The Conservative Movement, by having the cops violently arrest these people ..... people who are getting together and yes, (camping) in peaceful assembly and speaking out against the greed and neglect happening in this country by a number of the Conservatives and Big Wall Street Bankers and Greedy Business in this country in a peaceful manner, something that I haven't seen out of the Tea Party ...... unless there's an MSNBC or NBC News Camera and Personality there in the area watching them.

    - Dwight"

    "Honestly, I hope that the attackfest continues ..... as long as O'Reilly keeps talking stupid."

    Tell us Dwight, what "stupid things" coming from Bill O'Reilly's mouth are you referring to?

    An end to wasteful spending?

    An increase in taxes for the rich on the condition said waste is cleared up?

    A flat tax for everyone (did I get that right)?

    An end to the violence occurring at the Occupy protests?

    Praising Obama for killing terrorists?

    Oh that's right, the only thing you "know" about O'Reilly is he got George Tiller killed. More on that later.

    This is how clueless you and MKDAWUSS are. Through all the rants about how the rich are evil and corrupt here we have Bill O'Reilly saying EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. And what's the response? MKDAWUSS doesn't have the first clue about anything O'Reilly says and you say O'Reilly "talks stupid."

    No, your level of maturity requires things dumbed down for you, which is why you and MKDAWUSS are such big fans of Countdown. Name calling, screaming like a child, making everyone but himself look like the bad guy, no wonder he's such a hit with you guys.

    Two weeks ago O'Reilly ripped Fannie and Freddie a new asshole for doling out bonuses while they're still on the hook to the taxpayer. That same night Glenn Beck was named WPITW because his ratings suck. Yeah, he's really looking out for you.

    And Dwight, just in case you feel like going over that Tiller business again just remember that if Bill O'Reilly got George Tiller killed then Al Gore is responsible for what happened at the Discovery Channel building a couple years ago, which means Keith Olbermann works for a guy who should've been brought up on charges including accessory to murder and eco-terrorism. And if I can get a confirmation from Johnny Dollar, on Olby Planet that makes Olbermann an accessory to kidnapping and eco-terrorism as well.

    I'm back.

    "I`ve seen MORE VIOLENCE out of Tea Partiers than I have Occupiers."

    Oh really?

    Would you mind elaborating on this? With proof?

    And when I say proof I mean concrete examples with evidence to back it up. That means actual links to actual stories, not some Google search like MKDAWUSS pulls.

    "The violence in the Occupy Protests are Cops violently trying to arrest people."

    So the cops got a woman raped in Philly:

    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2011/11/occupy-philly-rape-arrest.html

    The cops got this guy shot:

    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/victim_suspect_cops_occupy_oakland_BvvGGCU7pyxhy5muKH3OZI

    Since you claim that you've seen "MORE VIOLENCE" at the Tea Party rallies, show me and everyone else here eight examples of Tea Party violence.

    What's that? You can't? I thought so Dwight. Go back to the Magical Kingdom and keep your mouth shut.

    "Tell us Dwight, what "stupid things" coming from Bill O'Reilly's mouth are you referring to?"

    The things that Media Matters, the Daily Kos, and Keith Olbermann highlight.

    "No, your level of maturity requires things dumbed down for you, which is why you and MKDAWUSS are such big fans of Countdown. Name calling, screaming like a child, making everyone but himself look like the bad guy, no wonder he's such a hit with you guys."

    Isn't the O'Reilly Factor filled with that sort of thing? Especially during the shouting matches that arise when a guest says something Bill-O disagrees with?

    And we're fans of Countdown because it's where facts supplement the story. It's where there's an intelligent exchange of ideas, where everyone walks away knowing more than they did previously. It's not agenda-driven, ideological-based propaganda, it's modern journalism. Keith has class. He has integrity. He has honesty. He's genuine. He wants what's best for the American people. He wants America to succeed and for it to be the best place in the world. He admires those who strive to make it so. He believes in the Constitution and everything it stands for. He says what needs to be said. He calls out those who need to be called out. He defends the defenseless from the indefensible.

    Keith doesn't deal with right vs. left, he deals with right vs. wrong.

    That's the type of individual anyone can respect.

    Based on my trip to the Hour of Spin's webpage, Keith went after his Olbsession tonight with the help of the disbarred John Dean.
    The echo chamber segment is summed up this way: "Keith and John Dean, former Nixon White House counsel and Countdown contributor, question Bill O'Reilly's decision to release his latest book, 'Killing Lincoln,' which historians at the official Lincoln Museum at Ford's Theatre have refused to sell because its pages are bursting with disastrous factual errors. Dean says the book is an insult to those who attempt to show scholarship in their work, pointing out that there are almost 17,000 Lincoln books already that have managed to share documented facts – unlike O'Reilly's: 'I stopped counting at 12 serious errors.'"

    I'll let Wuss link to the segment if he prefers, and will instead defer to this.
    Frances Martel writes: "... Tonight on The Factor, O'Reilly clarified that this was not true, and that the Theater had released a statement that it was, indeed, stocking the book, despite 'four minor misstatements' and two typos. ... He then read a statement from Ford's Theatre confirming the book was in stock, though noting that it did have inaccuracies. 'There are four minor misstatements, all of which have been corrected, and two typeset errors,' O’Reilly noted. 'That's a pretty good record.' As for the misstatements, O'Reilly told his audience he had invited the historian who works at Ford's Theatre onto the show to discuss them, and was waiting on an answer. O'Reilly then turned to those who had made the claim the book was not being sold at Ford’s Theater. 'Our enemies are full of rage,' he said, adding that 'Killing Lincoln is an honest book that you will enjoy and learn from... all the gutter-sniping in the world won’t change that.'"
    Video of that "check" in the Reality Check can be found in the Mediaite link.

    Once again, Wuss, you've proved what idiots we are at this site. Great thanks for your insight.

    Sorry, no intro. IT'S THE WPITWA! On time, this time.

    Bronze: Rush Limbaugh- Now I usually listen to Rush, but today I was listening to John Gibson live (on the web). So I'm getting this worse than second hand (that hand being Keith's).

    And it goes back to something I've said here and on the Bigs. About the Keystone XL pipeline. Rush says it would create tens of thousands of jobs now killed cause of Obama's State Department delaying it for a 'study', while Chairman O said he wanted the jobs. BULLSHIT. But Olby waves around a report saying that the creator of the pipeline said that the jobs created would be less than 10k. Either way, those jobs aren't happening cause King Obama doesn't like oil. Unless it comes from Uncle George Soros.

    Silver:Spencer Bachus- This is about the 60 minutes report about the insider trading. And how much money Bachus made on it before TARP. And guess who didn't get a mention.... NANCY PELOSI who made MILLIONS on her IPO with Visa (while protecting Visa with influence you and I don't have). Both Bachus and Pelosi need to go.... NOW! But as usual, the False Murrow is making this a Republican scandal.

    GOLD: Lt. Col. Allen West (Ret.) (R-FL)- Olby calls him "Goddamn liar" Why? Cause West said he was a member of the Outlaws Motorcycle gang when during the campaign he said he wasn't. Olby said he's saying he is to help defend Herman Cain.

    And again, I say... SO WHAT? He was or he wasn't. It doesn't matter.

    Olby again insults Col. West by saying he has no principals. Olby. That man has done more for your country in his military career than you can ever hope to achieve in your miserable life.

    Mr. Olbermann. You, sir are a disgrace.

    Another award winning Countdown.

    So Carlos, I just want to be clear: You won't be talking about David Shuster again and you refuse to cite and explain any specific criticisms regarding Bill O'Reilly and John Gibson.

    I guess that's two more checks in the win column for The Flan. Here's a few more:

    "The things that Media Matters, the Daily Kos, and Keith Olbermann highlight."

    You don't even know what those "things" are! You have yet to cite a specific criticism of Bill O'Reilly and you have yet to prove you can take one of those criticisms and explain to me IN YOUR OWN WORDS why it should be criticized. Putting Bill O'Reilly's name in the Media Matters database doesn't automatically make a criticism.

    And BTW, thanks for COMPLETELY IGNORING the six lines that came after that cherry pick you pulled. You don't even pretend to be dishonest anymore.

    "Isn't the O'Reilly Factor filled with that sort of thing? Especially during the shouting matches that arise when a guest says something Bill-O disagrees with?"

    No! It's not! I just told you what he's been talking about! Maybe you should try watching the f****** show instead of basing your opinion on what you're told in the WPITW segments.

    "And we're fans of Countdown because it's where facts supplement the story."

    You've demonstrated on multiple occasions you cannot differentiate between opinion and fact.

    And honestly, have you read ANYTHING djthereplay has said? You're honestly gonna sit there and tell me, as a Countdown fan, he's representative of your fanbase? That he gives a s*** about facts?

    Please.

    "It's not agenda-driven, ideological-based propaganda, it's modern journalism."

    Once again, journalism is a concept you have proven to have no concept of.

    Journalists don't call people names.

    Journalists don't use their Twitter accounts to insult people.

    Journalists don't use crooked sources like Media Matters and Daily Kos.

    Journalists don't mask their opinion as fact.

    I've spoken of this before. You didn't want to read it then so I see no reason to re-write it now.

    As for "It's not agenda driven," I'm still waiting to hear your explanation as to why Olbermann has yet to go after GE for not having to pay taxes.

    Next you're gonna tell me WPITW isn't "agenda driven." Tell you what, count the number of conservatives who have been on WPITW and the number of liberals who have been on WPITW and then tell me with a straight face it's not "agenda driven."

    After months of being Olbermann free I decided to wade back into the fetid swamp that is Countdown. First, is btb trying to grow a mustache? Is he pining for his days of sports reporting glory? Or is it that Gore is losing so much money on Olby's salary that he had to fire the make up people? My guess is Olby sexually harassed who ever does his make up and that person quit.

    Second, no tie? Is Olby slipping deep into alcoholism and is no longer able to dress himself? That would also explain whatever the hell is going on with his upper lip.

    Now this:

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45290533

    MSNBC!!! Holy crap, his old employer is calling olby a liar. Tell me mkdawuss, will the bastion of truth in journalism go on air this week and admit he lied about O'Reilly's book? If you read the article, which I know you want since it has those things you hate (you can decide whether I mean "words" or "facts" for yourself), MSNBC quote the director of the theatre as saying "We decided several weeks ago to carry Bill O'Reilly's book 'Killing Lincoln' in the Ford's Theatre Society gift shop". Several weeks ago!

    If Olby doesn't apologizes and correct himself will mkdawuss finally admit Olby is a hack? Maybe I'm the one with the drinking problem for even thinking that.

    Finally, what is with the production quality on countdown? Has it always been this bad? The first segment looked like something a high school AV club would put on during homeroom to announce the cafeteria menu.

    "Keith has class."

    The way he talks about women, the way he talks about conservatives, the way he treats people on his Twitter account and you think he has class. No wonder you spend your time sitting in your room watching soccer and the Best of Countdown.

    "He has integrity."

    Which is why Bush was a killer for taking down dictators and Obama has an assassination squad out of Terminator doing the same thing Bush did and not a peep comes out of his mouth.

    "He has honesty."

    No. He really doesn't. It's amazing how much you can ignore to create a fantasy in your head.

    "He's genuine. He wants what's best for the American people. He wants America to succeed and for it to be the best place in the world. He admires those who strive to make it so."

    No, he wants what HE THINKS is best for America. And he mocks those who have a different view of the world than he does.

    "He believes in the Constitution and everything it stands for."

    Oh, I know he loves the Constitution. The First Amendment gives him the right to be a complete asshole and no one can do anything about it.

    "He says what needs to be said. He calls out those who need to be called out."

    Again, when will Jeffrey Immelt be called out? George Soros? Eric Holder? Jimmy Hoffa?

    And you have the nerve to say he doesn't have a political agenda and call yourself an "independent moderate."

    "He defends the defenseless from the indefensible."

    That comment doesn't make a lick of sense. Of course this is all your opinion and you can't back up a single word you said but that's ok, I don't expect to see you for another week or so. You're routine's pretty much down pat by now.

    "Keith doesn't deal with right vs. left, he deals with right vs. wrong."

    Has anyone heard that before?

    I have. Olbermann said it in a Special Comment a couple years ago.

    Once more MKDAWUSS proves he's incapable of thinking for himself. He can't even formulate his opinion of Olbermann without using Olbermann's words.

    "That's the type of individual anyone can respect."

    Carlos, if he truly was the man of the people and the crusader you and all the other losers who watch Countdown think he is he would've been out of a job years ago forced to work for himself or murdered by one of his employers. There's a reason Howard Beale was killed.

    Regardless, MKDAWUSS is a truly sad individual. And it really has nothing to do with being an Olbermann fan. To sit night in and night out listening to ANYONE and hanging on every word they say and taking it as fact (whether it's true or not) is just a sad existence.

    For God's sake Carlos, you're in your mid-20's and you prop this guy up like he's a superhero. That diatribe is one of the most pathetic things I've ever read and I genuinely feel sorry for you. To have to wait until 8 p.m. every night to be told what to think, I couldn't live with myself. I'm sorry your life's not what you want it to be but hanging on to Keith Olbermann's every word is not going to make it better.

    Anyway, I thought all this time Carlos was dodging the questions because he couldn't answer them. It's obvious now he really was ignoring them. That Shuster/O'Reilly/Gibson thing, MKDAWUSS really was gone for a week because he couldn't deal with the response.

    The truth is MKDAWUSS just cannot handle hearing any criticism of Keith Olbermann. Everything he touches, everything that comes out of his mouth, according to Carlos, is golden.

    Carlos, if you're gonna respond, don't bother going into a diatribe about how the criticism "you all" bring up is illegitimate. Just like you did last week you go away until it's far enough up the screen that you don't have to read it or you cherry pick it to take it out of context like you did with my comments tonight. You're in no position to decide what's legitimate and what isn't.

    "If Olby doesn't apologizes and correct himself will mkdawuss finally admit Olby is a hack? Maybe I'm the one with the drinking problem for even thinking that."

    Read that "Keith is the most wonderful person ever" comment he made tonight. He'll never admit Olbermann's a hack. He might not be capable of doing it.

    Anyway Carlos is long gone. Since Johnny isn't posting new topics regularly the best way to ignore things is to wait until you can scroll all the way down to the point where you can't see what you're trying to avoid.

    You'll note I had to post a few times to school Dwight (can we get that fixed BTW?). Which is why MKDAWUSS jumped right into the fray and completely ignored his epic fail regarding David Shuster and Misters O'Reilly and Gibson.

    On so many levels MKDAWUSS is a perfect demonstration of the necessity of the work Planned Parenthood does.

    A few afterthoughts from last night:

    -One thing MKDAWUSS has learned from Olbermann is style (a loose term) over substance. Saying flashy things like "He defends the defenseless from the indefensible" sound great when you're rallying the troops but as usual in these little "Keith is the greatest thing since sliced bread" posts you write there's not a shred of material to back it up.

    You can't do it. That's why you take things out of context and hide under your Manchester United sheets when the substance regarding the hackery of Keith Olbermann comes out. Talk about defending the indefensible.

    -This whole "shouting matches" thing with O'Reilly is a joke. If there was any doubt MKDAWUSS' only knowledge of O'Reilly comes from Countdown his comments last night have squashed that notion.

    The sad part is you would probably enjoy listening to O'Reilly's comments on the banks and corporate greed but then he'd start talking about how Americans need to stop relying on the government and work hard to achieve their goals in life and you'd tune out because you're a f****** loser who wants everything handed to you and needs to create villains (primarily conservative villains) to project your personal failures onto someone else. For that, you need to listen to Keith Olbermann.

    - I'm curious as to what "modern journalism" is. MKDAWUSS doesn't even know what "journalism" is.

    I'll give you a hint as to what "journalism" is Carlos: When you have a guest on that says, oh I don't know, the black GOP presidential candidate is a plant, you ask them to corroborate their claim with proof as opposed to nodding because it sounds good. And when they don't share the proof you SHOUT THEM DOWN UNTIL THEY GIVE IT TO YOU. That's what real journalists do. I'm not saying O'Reilly's a real journalist but he used to be and he's applied those principles to his news commentary show.

    One guy's gone all over the world teaching and studying abroad and covering wars and the fall of the Berlin Wall and has a real Ivy League degree.

    Another guy has a garbage Comm Studies degree from an agricultural school he could've gotten for much cheaper at URI, read sports scores off a teleprompter, has a baseball card collection and a history of not doing his job and/or being an asshole for the wrong reasons to everyone he comes into contact with.

    Which one does Carlos' put his faith in? Yeah. Exactly.

    "On so many levels MKDAWUSS is a perfect demonstration of the necessity of the work Planned Parenthood does."

    I feel like I've heard that before too...

    Are you saying his parents should've had an abortion?

    Maybe Carlos' mommy will come in and lay the smackdown on you.

    "Are you saying his parents should've had an abortion?"

    No, I insinuated his parents would've helped the earth had they consulted PP for birth control.

    "No, I insinuated his parents would've helped the earth had they consulted PP for birth control."

    That sounds a lot like you're saying they should've had an abortion.

    I never mentioned abortion. I said his parents could have used counseling by PP rather than get the results they did.

    Of course, he might have turned out at least halfway decent if his father had not beaten him so much.

    Are we referring to what Keith said about S.E. Cupp and her parents?

    No Mike, I'm just giving my classy, fact-based, nonpartisan, rational opinion of MKULTRAWUSS. Because I want what's best for the American people. I want America to succeed and for it to be the best place in the world. So again I say (in essence), it would be better if WUSS had never been born.

    Sarcasms on the internets doesn't work, kind of like Olbermann in 2009 and 2010. I think it's obvious that the back and forth is a mocking of the S.E. Cupp incident and now I apologize for revealing the man behind the curtain (that's a Wizard of Oz refernece mkdawuss)

    Since I used sarcasm in my reply to Wuss, I knew what you were also being sarcastic.

    ...I knew *that* you were also being sarcastic.

    Leave a new comment