Buy Text-Link-Ads here
Recent Comments

    follow OlbyWatch on Twitter

    In

    John Gibson Welcomes Back the Infamous, Deplorable Keith Olbermann

    tonyome wrote: <a href="http://twitchy.com/2014/07/28/voxs-laughable-praise-of-keith-olber... [more](11)

    In

    Welcome Back, Olby!

    syvyn11 wrote: <a href="http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/keith-olbermann-reviving-worst... [more](9)

    In

    Former Obama Support/Donor Releases Song Supporting Romney/Ryan: "We'll Take It Back Again" by Kyle Tucker

    syvyn11 wrote: @philly I don't see that happening. ESPN has turned hyper left in recent... [more](64)

    In

    Blue-Blog-a-Palooza: Ann Romney Edition!

    djthereplay wrote: By mkdawuss on August 29, 2012 6:17 PM Will John Gibson be having a "Red-B... [more](4)

    In

    No Joy in Kosville...Mighty Olby Has Struck Out

    djwolf76 wrote: "But the FOX-GOP relationship (which is far more distinguished and prevalen... [more](23)

    KO Mini Blog



    What's in the Olbermann Flood Feed?
    Subscribe to Olbermann Flood Feed:
    RSS/XML

    KO Countdown Clock


    Warning: mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/owatch/www/www.olbermannwatch.com/docs/countdown.php on line 5
    KO's new contract with MSNBC ends in...
    0 days 0 hours 0 minutes

    OlbermannWatch.com "My Faves" Set

    OlbermannWatch.com Favorited Photos from other Flickr Users

    Got OlbyPhotos? See some on Flickr? DO NOT email us. Send us a FlickrMail instead. Include a link to the photo. If we like the photo you will see it displayed in the Olby Flickr Flood above.

    New to Flickr? Sign up for a FREE Flickr account!


    Got some OlbyVideo? See some on YouTube? DO NOT email us. Send us a YouTube Messages instead. Include a link to the video. If we like the video you will see it displayed in our favorites list in our YouTube page.

    New to YouTube? Sign up for a FREE YouTube account!

    Red Meat Blog
    Keith Olbermann Quotes
    Countdown Staff Writers

    If they're not on Keith's payroll...

    ...they should be...

    Crooks & Liars
    Daily Kos
    Eschaton
    Huffington Post
    Media Matters for America
    MyDD
    News Corpse
    No Quarter
    Raw Story
    Talking Points Memo
    Think Progress
    TVNewser
    Keith Lovers

    MSNBC's Countdown
    Bloggerman
    MSNBC Transcripts
    MSNBC Group at MSN

    Drinking with Keith Olbermann
    Either Relevant or True
    KeithOlbermann.org
    Keith Olbermann is Evil
    Olbermann Nation
    Olbermann.org
    Thank You, Keith Olbermann

    Don't Be Such A Douche
    Eyes on Fox
    Liberal Talk Radio
    Oliver Willis
    Sweet Jesus I Hate Bill O'Reilly

    Anonymous Rat
    For This Relief Much Thanks
    Watching Olbermann Watch

    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site I
    Keith Olbermann Fanlisting Site II
    Keith Olbermann Links
    Olberfans
    Sports Center Altar
    Nothing for Everyone

    Democratic Underground KO Forum
    Television Without Pity KO Forum
    Loony KO Forum (old)
    Loony KO Forum (new)
    Olberfans Forum (old)
    Olberfans Forum (new)
    Keith Watchers

    186k per second
    Ace of Spades HQ
    Cable Gamer
    Dean's World
    Doug Ross@Journal
    Extreme Mortman
    Fire Keith Olbermann
    Hot Air
    Inside Cable News
    Instapundit
    Jawa Report
    Johnny Dollar's Place
    Just One Minute
    Little Green Footballs
    Mark Levin
    Media Research Center
    Moonbattery.com
    Moorelies
    National Review Media Blog
    Narcissistic Views
    Newsbusters
    Pat Campbell Show
    Radio Equalizer
    Rathergate
    Riehl World View
    Sister Toldjah
    Toys in the Attic
    Webloggin
    The Dark Side of Keith Olbermann
    World According to Carl

    Thanks for the blogroll link!

    Age of Treason
    Bane Rants
    The Blue Site
    Cabal of Doom-De Oppresso Libre
    Chuckoblog
    Conservative Blog Therapy
    Conservathink
    Country Store
    Does Anyone Agree?
    The Drunkablog!
    Eclipse Ramblings
    If I were President of USA
    I'll Lay Down My Glasses
    Instrumental Rationality
    JasonPye.com
    Kevin Dayhoff
    Last Train Out Of Hell
    Leaning Straight Up
    Limestone Roof
    Mein BlogoVault
    NostraBlogAss
    Peacerose Journal
    The Politics of CP
    Public Secrets: from the files of the Irishspy
    Rat Chat
    Return of the Conservatives
    The Right Place
    Rhymes with Right
    seanrobins.com
    Six Meat Buffet
    Sports and Stuff
    Stout Republican
    Stuck On Stupid
    Things I H8
    TruthGuys
    Verum Serum
    WildWeasel

    Friends of OlbyWatch

    Aaron Barnhart
    Eric Deggans
    Jason Clarke
    Ron Coleman
    Victria Zdrok
    Keith Resources

    Google News: Keith Olbermann
    Feedster: Keith Olbermann
    Technorati: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Keith Olbermann
    Wikipedia: Countdown
    Wikiality: Keith Olbermann
    Keith Olbermann Quotes on Jossip
    Keith Olbermann Photos
    NNDB Olbermann Page
    IMDB Olbermann Page
    Countdown Guest Listing & Transcripts
    Olbermann Watch FAQ
    List of Politics on Countdown (by party)
    Mark Levin's Keith Overbite Page
    Keith Olbermann's Diary at Daily Kos
    Olbermann Watch in the News

    Houston Chronicle
    Playboy
    The Journal News
    National Review
    San Antonio Express
    The Hollywood Reporter
    The Journal News
    Los Angeles Times
    American Journalism Review
    Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    St. Petersburg Times
    Kansas City Star
    New York Post/Page Six
    Washington Post
    Associated Press
    PBS
    New York Daily News
    Online Journalism Review
    The Washingon Post
    Hartford Courant
    WTWP-AM
    The New York Observer
    The Washington Post


    Countdown with Keith Olbermann
    Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism
    Great Thanks Hall of Fame
    Keith Olbermann
    MSM KO Bandwagon
    Olbermann
    Olbermann Watch Channel on You Tube
    Olbermann Watch Debate
    Olbermann Watch Image Gallery
    Olbermann Watch Polling Service
    OlbermannWatch
    OlbyWatch Link Roundup
    TVNewser "Journalism"

    July 2013
    September 2012
    August 2012
    April 2012
    March 2012
    February 2012
    January 2012
    December 2011
    November 2011
    October 2011
    September 2011
    August 2011
    July 2011
    June 2011
    May 2011
    April 2011
    March 2011
    February 2011
    January 2011
    December 2010
    November 2010
    October 2010
    September 2010
    August 2010
    July 2010
    June 2010
    May 2010
    April 2010
    March 2010
    February 2010
    January 2010
    December 2009
    November 2009
    October 2009
    September 2009
    August 2009
    July 2009
    June 2009
    May 2009
    April 2009
    March 2009
    February 2009
    January 2009
    December 2008
    November 2008
    October 2008
    September 2008
    August 2008
    July 2008
    June 2008
    May 2008
    April 2008
    March 2008
    February 2008
    January 2008
    December 2007
    November 2007
    October 2007
    September 2007
    August 2007
    July 2007
    June 2007
    May 2007
    April 2007
    March 2007
    February 2007
    January 2007
    December 2006
    November 2006
    October 2006
    September 2006
    August 2006
    July 2006
    June 2006
    May 2006
    April 2006
    March 2006
    February 2006
    January 2006
    December 2005
    November 2005
    October 2005
    September 2005
    August 2005
    June 2005
    May 2005
    April 2005
    March 2005
    February 2005
    January 2005
    December 2004
    November 2004

    Google

    Olbermann Watch Masthead

    Managing Editor

    Robert Cox
    olby at olbywatch dot com

    Contributors

    Mark Koldys
    Johnny Dollar's Place

    Brandon Coates
    OlbyWatch

    Chris Matthews' Leg
    Chris Matthews' Leg

    Howard Mortman
    Extreme Mortman

    Trajan 75
    Think Progress Watch

    Konservo
    Konservo

    Doug Krile
    The Krile Files

    Teddy Schatz
    OlbyWatch

    David Lunde
    Lundesigns

    Alex Yuriev
    Zubrcom

    Red Meat
    OlbyWatch



    Technorati Links to OlbyWatchLinks to OlbermannWatch.com

    Technorati Links to OlbyWatch Blog posts tagged with "Olbermann"

    Combined Feed
    (OlbyWatch + KO Mini-blog)

    Who Links To Me


    Mailing List RSS Feed
    Google Groups
    Subscribe to Olbermann Watch Mailing List
    Email:
    Visit this group



    XML
    Add to Google
    Add to My Yahoo!
    Subscribe with Bloglines
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online

    Add to My AOL
    Subscribe with Pluck RSS reader
    R|Mail
    Simpify!
    Add to Technorati Favorites!

    Subscribe in myEarthlink
    Feed Button Help


    Olbermann Watch, "persecuting" Keith since 2004


    October 17, 2011
    Wall Street Occupier 'Explains' Protests to John Gibson!

    Yes, it's one of Edward R Olbermann's peeps, one of those occupiers Herr Olbermahn loves so much, explaining it all to John Gibson. Listen in amazement as Dylan in Vermont dazzles you with his intelligence, command of the facts, and brilliant argumentation. Exactly what you might expect from, say, one of Olby's two dozen viewers:

    Comments are open!


    Posted by johnny dollar | Permalink | Comments (80) | | View blog reactions

    80 Comments

    Can I get an over/under on how many callers like this Gibson gets a week?

    Worth watching if you agree politically. Otherwise, not.

    MKDAWUSS, can you clarify something for me?

    All that stuff in the previous thread that you don't want to talk about, would you say you were "dodging" or "ignoring?"

    Because here you are again and I didn't see any responses from you.

    I don't blame you. Between your own lies and Dwight standing up for you (not a good thing btw) I'd skip to the next thread and throw some links up to change the subject too.

    "When did I ever lie in that thread?"

    Where do I start? I'll recap. Considering it'll probably just get "dodged" and/or "ignored" I might as well just copy what I already wrote and tack on:

    "Not a word about his lie saying I "condemned" liberals for making money.

    Not a word about butchering the Gibson-Olbermann story.

    Not a word about his lie saying I brought up Warren Buffet.

    Not a word about him not understand the difference between Jeffery Immelt's personal wealth and GE not paying taxes.

    And STILL nothing about Olbermann's charitable contributions, an argument HE STARTED!!!"

    The charity chart argument you brought up is already in the MKDAWUSS Hall of Fame.

    I can tack on the comment where he said I said Olbermann defended a rapist, a lie.

    I can also tack on the fact that he won't explain why the "meat bag" comment was taken out of context and isn't sexist.

    Par for the course I guess.

    BTW Carlos, unless you want to better clarify "you all" then it's safe to assume that still includes me. It's really not working out for you.

    Who's willing to bet MKDAWUSS ignores just about everything in this entire post except parts of the last two sentences? That "par for the course," line is ripe for being taken out of context.

    CJ, Gibby gets about 5-6 callers a hour. First segment is commentary between him, Angry Rich and Christine. Rest of hour is callers. And a majority of those are liberal. And it's just fun to see Gibby tear them a new one.

    No time for a abstract tonight, maybe when I get home from dialysis.

    "Not a word about his lie saying I "condemned" liberals for making money."
    So you're cool with Soros George, Al Gore, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, and Warren Buffett's asset amounts?

    "And STILL nothing about Olbermann's charitable contributions, an argument HE STARTED!!!
    The charity chart argument you brought up is already in the MKDAWUSS Hall of Fame."

    So did I address this or not? Your first claim is I didn't, but then you say I did.

    "I can tack on the comment where he said I said Olbermann defended a rapist, a lie."

    http://www.olbermannwatch.com/archives/2010/12/olbermann_ridic_2.php

    Sounds like an assertion of Olby defending a rapist to me.

    "I can also tack on the fact that he won't explain why the "meat bag" comment was taken out of context and isn't sexist."

    http://www.olbermannwatch.com/archives/2010/03/absent_from_cou.php#comment-231190

    I addressed that already.

    YOU SIR, FAIL!

    "So you're cool with Soros George, Al Gore, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, and Warren Buffett's asset amounts?"

    Is this your double-standards argument again? IT DOESN'T WORK WITH ME! PLAY ANOTHER TUNE ALREADY!

    To answer your question, why wouldn't I be? Unlike you I don't begrudge people for making money legally.

    Not the answer you were expecting, huh? That's because you don't bother to comprehend what I write! Just because you and I are broke bastards doesn't mean everybody else should be broke.

    Anyway, it sounds like you're trying to tell me these people you listed made their money in a dirty fashion. Guess that would mean Keith "Truth to Power" Olbermann has a conundrum on his hands.

    Anyway, for all this crap about rich people paying their fair share it'd be great if Buffett and Kerry stop dodging taxes and/or just paid what they owed! Can we at least agree on that?

    Again, this is not a bad point your making. But you come off like you want to condemn every conservative who has more money than you! And then you pretend that taxing them beyond the breaking point will fix our debt crisis!

    And yet again, none of this changes the fact that Olbermann never goes after these people! Accept that he's a hypocrite already!

    "So did I address this or not? Your first claim is I didn't, but then you say I did."

    Oh that's right! Here it is:

    "That showed that KO donated far more than his competition. He probably still does."

    "DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO? THAT CHART YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT SHOWED KEITH OLBERMANN DONATING $25,000 TO ONE CHARITY. THEREFORE, IN THAT PARTICULAR MONTH (BY OLBERMANN'S OWN ADMISSION) WHEN HE MADE THAT DONATION HE DONATED 25 TIMES MORE MONEY THAN BILL O'REILLY DID. WHAT A CHAMPION OF THE PEOPLE.

    ONE. MONTH. TO. ONE. CHARITY. THAT DIDN'T EVEN INCLUDE THE SALES FROM BILLOREILLY.COM. THAT'S ALL IT WAS. HOW IGNORANT CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE?"

    "I didn't lie."

    "FINE. YOU DIDN'T LIE. THAT MEANS YOU'RE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MONTH AND A LIFETIME. BRILLIANT CARLOS, YOU JUST ADMITTED TO EVERYONE YOU'RE LACK OF INTELLIGENCE."

    So you're sticking with the whole "I didn't lie but I didn't watch the video, don't know the difference between a month and a lifetime and don't care that my hero lied about O'Reilly's charitable donations."

    So you're okay with not being a liar but being a complete idiot. Good to know.

    "Sounds like an assertion of Olby defending a rapist to me."

    I didn't ask you what "you all" said. I asked you what I said.

    So let's look at that link and see what cjflan32 said:

    "I got tons of thoughts tonight:

    -Personally, and this might just be my inherent pessimism, these charges against Assange sound like desperation to get him out of the picture. There doesn't seem to be any legal way to get him to stop Wikileaks. Maybe there shouldn't be, I don't know. It just seems like a lot of grasping at straws.

    Anyway the real story is Moore lies (again) and Olbermann doesn't challenge him, followed by Olbermann shutting down his Twitter page.

    In any event Olbermann has shown his cowardice again. Someone disagrees with him, block there account. If that doesn't work, shut it down and hide until the heat is off. Keith Olbermann is a coward.

    -Also, isn't it funny how every time something sensitive comes up Olbermann has to tell everyone about his firsthand knowledge on the subject with added hyperbole?

    -The first far left hack to cry "astroturf" over this Twitter thing gets a prize."

    No defending a rapist there. 0-for-1.

    ""... and you say I use memes from the last decade..."

    I didn't! But I did say this:

    -This is approximately the twelfth hour since MKDAWUSS, official spokesperson for the Daily Kos, failed to bring up a legitimate criticism of Bristol Palin.

    -This is the first day since MKDAWUSS, official spokesperson for the Daily Kos, accused the regulars of Olbermann Watch of trashing Mr. Olbermann the father without evidence.

    -This is the first day since MKDAWUSS, official spokesperson for the Daily Kos, accused the regulars of Olbermann Watch of trashing Mrs. Olbermann without evidence.

    -This is the third day since MKDAWUSS, official spokesperson for the Daily Kos, failed to explain how this:

    http://mediamatters.org/research/201012090001

    is an example of Glenn Beck using a "stupid Nazi comparison". And no MKDAWUSS, keywording "Nazi" and throwing in your opinion of context is not an explanation.

    -This is the sixth day since MKDAWUSS, official spokesperson for the Daily Kos, insinuated that "Pitchforks and Torches" is a better seller than conservative books because there were no copies of it available at his bookstore.

    -This is the seventh day since MKDAWUSS, official spokesperson for the Daily Kos, accused the members of Olbermann watch of "dodging questions".

    -This has been who the hell knows how many days since MKDAWUSS acknowledged any of Keith Olbermann's Twitter nonsense.

    Keep it up Wildcat, you'll get yours."

    That has nothing to do with what you're talking about. 0-for-2.

    "I'm surprised at how quiet this post has been. Wait, no I'm not.

    "The Hefty One caves in on banning himself from his own twitter page from The TWITter:"

    Not surprising. Didn't he promise to reinstate those ha banned in that period? I'm sure his fans will hold him to that.

    "For MSNBC to just write off weekends and holidays is really strange, like they don't care if they lose money doing it."

    You do understand it costs money to provide original television right? They probably save money doing this, which is why Olbermann and Maddow can brag about making all that dough for MSNBC. Remember NBCU is so cheap they started running movies on The Weather Channel, though I'm not sure if they do that anymore.

    You know how most of us think MSNBC is a joke? No one knows that better than the brass at NBCU. There's no need to waste money on original programming when you know your already small base isn't going to watch.

    Before the MSNBC defenders come in and bash generalities, yes, MSNBC does cover the news on the weekends...but from what I've seen not past 3 P.M. eastern. By then it's rape and prison docs.

    And yes, when breaking news that fits their ideology such as Health Care and DADT votes, MSNBC is first on the scene.

    And yes, when a Muslim with a bomb in his crotch tries to blow up a plane on Christmas, MSNBC comes in an hour after it happened with a news flash followed by more prison docs."

    And that ALSO has nothing to do with what you're talking about. 0-for-3.

    The winner and still the champion liar, MKDAWUSS!

    "I addressed that already."

    Is this what you're talking about?

    "Were you just as outraged over 'big bag full of mashed-up jackass?' '[B]ig bag full of mashed-up Jake Delhomme?'"

    Uhh, yeah actually, those are pretty offensive. I couldn't find the Jake Delhomme one but I did find the other one. Thanks for showing off Olbermann's nasty mouth again.

    But that doesn't explain how it's taken out of context and not sexist.

    You also don't seem to understand the phrases "YOUR OWN OPINION" and "YOUR OWN WORDS," once again calling into question whether or not you're actually capable of having an original thought.

    So thanks for proving my point again Carlos. I'll recap in a few.

    So for those of you who don't want to read all that stuff here's a recap of my latest MKDAWUSS smackdown:

    1. Carlos is trying to tell me that Soros, Pelosi, Buffett, Kerry and Gore made their millions playing dirty, the latter being a big problem for Olbermann.

    2. Carlos tripled-down on the whole IHTA charity debacle he started.

    3. Carlos FLAT OUT LIED about me saying that I accused Olbermann of defending a rapist, then provided the link that proved he FLAT OUT LIED. Thanks Carlos, it's much easier for you to prove you're a liar than for me to do it.

    GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD: "YOU ALL" IS NOT THE SAME AS CJFLAN32. You got a problem with J$'s opinion don't throw me in with it.

    4. Carlos proved yet again he has no thoughts in his brain that Olbermann didn't put in there.

    I literally said this Sunday:

    "Now I ask again: In your own words, which means no video, no transcript, YOUR OWN OPINION, how is that comment not sexist? How is that comment taken out of context."

    and what does he do? Provides me with an Olbermann quote. Just wow.

    5. Carlos failed to discuss the following:

    "Not a word about butchering the Gibson-Olbermann story.

    Not a word about his lie saying I brought up Warren Buffet.

    Not a word about him not understand the difference between Jeffery Immelt's personal wealth and GE not paying taxes."

    I believe this one falls under "dodging questions."

    "YOU SIR, FAIL!"

    Uhh, you just lied like three times (twice if we work on the assumption you don't know what a month is) and proved you can't live without Keith Olbermann telling you what to think.

    You still wanna talk about fail?

    "CJ, Gibby gets about 5-6 callers a hour. First segment is commentary between him, Angry Rich and Christine. Rest of hour is callers. And a majority of those are liberal. And it's just fun to see Gibby tear them a new one."

    Yeah but are they like that guy and all the guys in the clips J$ posts?

    Because if that's true I gotta call shenanigans. No way does a radio host get that many legit idiots on the air.

    I say it's about 60-40 split between liberal and conservative callers. Liberals are on there longer.

    Heck, you should hear the calls that J$ doesn't put up here.

    "Heck, you should hear the calls that J$ doesn't put up here."

    But it doesn't change the fact that I could call up the John Gibson Show and pretend to be an ill-informed liberal. See where I'm going with this?

    Speaking of ill-informed liberals, did MKDAWUSS ever shoot himself in the foot last night.

    I think we've had this conversation before Carlos, the one about providing a link and not actually reading the content.

    You know, Dwight's said a few things that illustrate how ridiculous he is, but at least he's honest about his convictions and apologizes when he makes a mistake.

    How does that make you feel? A 30-plus year-old-man who runs around with Mickey Mouse ears on his head is more of a man than you are.

    What am I saying? I should THANK YOU for clearing my name on that whole defending a rapist charge you accused me of. It takes a special kind of person to sacrifice one's own honesty for the sake of another.

    "Does he still have a radio show? Or an audience for that matter? He's somebody who kinda vanished from the public light after Comcast fired Olbermann from MSNBC and Gibson couldn't come up with fresh material to smear Olby with (or did he get it from OlbyWatch, I don't know...). I mean, this is the guy who was fired from MSNBC for spending too much time in a bathtub and built his career around attacking Keith Olbermann."

    Hey look! It's a recent clip from John Gibson's show!

    WUSS, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that everything you know about John Gibson is based on videos posted here on this site; so when Olbermann becomes so irrelevant that Gibson stops talking about him and thus no videos are posted here, in your world he ceases to exist. Did I get that right?

    Anyway, Gibson has only seldom mentioned Olbermann through the years. Even when Olby was fired, he only spent a few minutes on it. But I'm interested to hear more about these smears.

    As an aside, speaking of Mickey Mouse ears, in the last two weeks, I've become hooked on a few Disney Channel shows: "Phineas and Ferb," "Wizards of Waverly Place," and "Good Luck Charlie." I guess I'm going through a 3/10-life crisis (just kidding).
    Getting back to Krazy Keith, it seems he's still losing viewers. Yes, as the writer I linked to said, he still has more viewers than Current TV used to have, but it's a light years cry from his MSNBC (or as the Olbsession would say, NBC News) ratings.

    "WUSS, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that everything you know about John Gibson is based on videos posted here on this site..."

    Actually, he doesn't even know that much. Look closer:

    "I mean, this is the guy who was fired from MSNBC for spending too much time in a bathtub and built his career around attacking Keith Olbermann."

    Who got fired for sitting in the bathtub ERRR not doing his job? It wasn't John Gibson. I don't know how you could've made that mistake.

    In fact, it's such a complete f*** up one has to wonder if Carlos has ever actually LISTENED to one of these John Gibson clips.

    BTW that comment was written on Friday and Carlos hasn't brought it up since.

    He responded to one of my posts last night and didn't make mention of it.

    So does that mean it was DODGED or IGNORED?

    Pick one and own it Carlos.

    You sir, succeed! (I used the antonym.)

    By the way, John Gibson had an especially clueless caller today who identified himself as...Carlos!

    Like when you promise to do a abstract, but don't. It's the WPITWA! For MONDAY!

    Bronze: Tom Leppert, would-be nominee for the Senate from Texas: For daring to go against #occupywallstreet movement. Yes, cause people support putting feces on cop cars! You know people will flock to a movement where a guy puts his movement on a FREAKING COP CAR!

    How can BTB defend the indefensible?

    Silver: Anita Perry: Man on Fan calls her husband "one time presidental candidate". Really, didn't know he quit. Wish Barry would quit. But on to the smear, it seems the Perrys son works for DeutchBank. And you can't work for a bank and a poltical campaign. Mrs. Perry (as a angry mom) blames the administration. Can't do that on Olby Planet.

    Wow! A mom defending her son. And that makes her a worse person? Guess Olby's mom slapped him a lot. Makes sense. I'd slap him too if he were my kid. Who kicked his fat ass more? Mom or Theo. Now we know why Keith is the leader of the HE MAN WOMAN HATERS CLUB!

    GOLD: Lonesome Rhodes Beck: and again, Olby can't help himself. HE GOES FOR THE LOST 90% meme again! And he had more people to watch him than you! Why does he do this? Anyone with more success than Olby and Fat Ass is mad. Well, Keith. If you weren't such a douchebag, maybe it would be different.

    But THE RATH OF OLBERMANN is aimed for a The Blaze column about Tx. students speaking the mexican national anthem and pledge of allegiance in a spanish class. Why can't they speak the AMERICAN National Anthem and OUR Pledge of allegiance in spanish? Once again, the liberals show their shame for America.

    Olby tops the cherry, by calling Beck a bigot. Classy.

    ANOTHER AWARD WINNING COUNTDOWN TO ALGORE GOING BROKE!!!!!!

    Like when Sony doesn't update the PSN store (I WANT TO DL STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3), ITS THE WPITWA!

    Bronze: Harold Camping, the dude who predicted the end of the world last year (and I maxed out all my credit cards, THANKS!). Olby takes happiness that Mr. Camping had a stroke 18 days later, classy. He now says the end of the world is on Oct. 21st. Coincidently, it's also my sister's birthday..... SO HE'S RIGHT, IT'S THE END OF THE FREAKING WORLD!!!!! MY SISTER IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sorry, I didn't get her a gift. She's going to be pissed. Happy 41st, sis (besides she doesn't read OlbyWatch).

    Silver: Michele Bachmann and Ed Rollins- Because the two are having a pissing match. Bachmann made a mistake when she hired Rollins. Rollins wouldn't let Bachmann go on many radio talk shows. His personal feud with Hugh Hewitt deprived many to hear from Mrs. Bachmann. If she has anyone to blame, it's Ed. Ed then trashes Mrs. Bachmann. All the while Keith Smiles.

    GOLD!!!!!!!: Herman (race traitor) Cain- For 'flip flopping' about putting a electric fence on the boarder. I SAY GO FOR IT!

    Anything to attack one who left the plantation, eh BTB? (or is that racist?) Guess that makes me a member of the COUNTDOWN RACISTS CLUB! Please send me my bowlling shirt. Thank you.

    Another something or other.

    "Again, I see where you said that you didn`t call anyone a WUSS.
    You have successfully cleared your name (on that only).
    You didn`t call anyone a wuss. Good for You.
    I was talking to @get_a_grip when I said, " CALL MKDAWUSS A WUSS AGAIN, AND I`LL GIVE YOU SOMEONE TO CALL A WUSS. TRY ME CAP'N,
    SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN !!!! " Read the part of the post where I posted @get_a_grip before I said that.

    Because Unfortunatly, @get_a_grip must not quite understand where I`m getting at when I asked him not to call mkdawuss a WUSS.

    But at least YOU @cjflan32 are willing to talk about some issues, although we may disagree with each other on them.
    I LOVE Talking issues.

    @get_a_grip must have NEVER gotten a taste of his OWN Medicine in his life. So, Let me give it to him."

    I read everything and I know you're not talking about me. Maybe it's time for you to start reading.

    Again genius, NO ONE CALLED MKDAWUSS "A WUSS." NO ONE. BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "WUSS" AND "A WUSS." Trying to remove me from the conversation doesn't change the fact that you're either ignoring the posts that explain this or not smart enough to understand the difference between a screen name and an insult.

    And I love talking issues to. Especially when I'm talking to someone who LOVES "vulgar attacks" on "CONServatives."

    But don't flatter yourself Dwight. Several of us have brought up a few "issues" that apparently you don't LOVE talking about.

    I guess you weren't "good and ready" to respond to them.

    "@get_a_grip must have NEVER gotten a taste of his OWN Medicine in his life. So, Let me give it to him."

    Have you ever heard of projection?

    Can you seriously not see the irony in getting all uppity about me (in your imagination) calling MKDAWUSS "a wuss" after constantly referring to the Right as "CONservatives" and saying that you love to see them "vulgarly attacked" and claiming to be completely fine with Olbermann and the rest of the media dishonestly calling them racists and Nazis and otherwise generally treating them as "subhuman"? Please explain to me how you are not exhibiting complete and utter hypocrisy in this instance?

    Another point of irony is that I had always been very respectful to MKDAWUSS to the best of my recollection up till very recently when, instead of giving a real response to something I had said, he did the blog equivalent of laughing in my face.

    By the way, the result of your twice-made threat is pathetic!

    I linked to that yesterday, Tony.
    And here's another link (h/t J$P): Starting Monday, Ed Schultz and Lawrence O'Donnell are swapping slots. Eduardo Grande moves to 8PM and Larry O'D moves to 10PM. This is not good. Now that Ed will be competing directly with Bill O'Reilly, I predict he will get just as personal with him (and Fox/News Corp.) as Oralmann used to at MSNBC and still does at Current TV.

    "ARTICLE JUST RELEASED - OLBERMANN VIEWERSHIP PLUNGES TO 46,000."

    Tony, Mike, seriously, is not reading and checking sources contagious?

    Mike cited that article yesterday and on top of that the guy is using a story Johnny dollar posted a month ago. Old news.

    Now MKDAWUSS is gonna come in and say "And 'you all' say you don't unfairly attack Keith," which will lead me to put down MKDAWUSS again and send him away for another 36 hours.

    Well, now that I mention it, this sounds like a good deal.

    "And here's another link (h/t J$P): Starting Monday, Ed Schultz and Lawrence O'Donnell are swapping slots."

    Nice to know that Comcast left the horrible decision makers at MSNBC in charge.

    I didn't realize that when I linked to it after J$P linked to the story yesterday.

    Mike C, I think Ed Schultz-forbrains is trading places with Crazy Larry because his show is filled with nothing but ugly, angry talk. Who wants to wind down their day and get ready to go to sleep when this angry psychopath that wanted to torch MSNBC studios is yelling at his audience???? Atleast Crazy Larry will bore people to sleep

    Larry's passive-aggressive.

    MSNBC should grow a pair and put Maddow on at 8. Like it or not she's the flagship, time to start treating her like it.

    Like Wall Street his ratings are stinking
    There's not much room for more sinking
    At 46 K
    Like a turd flushed away
    His contract won't need re-inking

    Excellent, Katy! Great to hear from you again.

    "MSNBC should grow a pair and put Maddow on at 8. Like it or not she's the flagship, time to start treating her like it."

    She probably draws in more viewers and money at 9 ET.

    It's like clockwork people. Give it 48 hours and MKDAWUSS is back to "dodging" and "ignoring."

    Guess you have to now since Johnny isn't posting new topics as frequently.

    Any John Gibson comments today Carlos?

    Still maintaining I said Olbermann supported a rapist?

    Hanging onto that whole "I wasn't lying when I talked about that charity chart. I'm just too stupid to understand it," thing?

    "She probably draws in more viewers and money at 9 ET."

    Oh yeah! She and Olbermann used to make the company "a billion dollars," right?

    Please. The reason why she's on at 9 is because if "the flagship" goes head-to-head with Bill O'Reilly it's gonna sink. She can't even take a bite out of that jackass Hannity's numbers.

    BUT, the powers-that-be at MSNBC insists on shifting things around to up ratings. If Phil Griffin thinks Ed "I'd cheat to keep the bastards out" Schulz is gonna be a suitable lead-in for Maddow then he's not living in reality.

    Like when Algore hires lazy people they can't put Worst's video on the website, thus leaving me stuck using the transcript.... IT'S THE WPITW ABSTRACT!

    Bronze: Melissa Brookstone, "of the dying tea party nation". His quote. Really, Keith? The Tea Party will still be here after all those dirty hippies leave. But, that's for another time.

    Well, I'll let Keith explain it. "Miss Brookstone emailed the group’s members a statement, saying “The nation’s small businesses should now go on strike because of the globalist, socialist agenda, class warfare against our constitutional republic’s heritage,” explaining that “President Obama has seized what amount to dictatorial powers” — seriously — that “Since all members in government have committed treason,” because of their support for Occupy – ”I, an American small business owner, part of the class that produces the vast majority of real, wealth-producing jobs in this country, hereby resolve that I will not hire a single person until this war against business and my country is stopped.” "

    Okay, she a mess, I'll admit that. But what goes over BTB's head is people are angry at the Occupy movement and our president's support of it.

    But then Olby tops it off with this.. "Brookstone’s hysteria would probably have won the honors tonight except for one small detail that clearly has not occurred to her or her fellow tea party fellow travelers. If they do convince small businesses not to hire any new employees just to spite President Obama, and the country does not instantly collapse, she will have personally disproved her own group’s founding principle — that only small businesses create jobs. Nice work, Sparky."

    Nobody said that! We said that most jobs are created from small business. I guess Olby hangs with Senile Harry Reid with we need more government jobs.

    Silver: Tea party freshman Congresswoman Jaime Herrera Beutler of the state of Washington. For making her Townhall meeting invitation only. Olby twists it to mean she wanted to keep it secret. Mrs. Herrera said "When word gets in the paper, you get a certain set of people.” Keith replied "Yes! They’re called citizens!" The Olby tops it with calling her a one-term congresswoman. Funny, I didn't know her name was Obama.

    GOLD!!!!!: Bill-o!- First Fat Ass starts with ripping on O'Reilly for hawking his website and the stuff he sells on it. Then rips about the price of his book and the fact that every one people buy, a overseas troop gets one.

    This is a double. First Keith is jealous of the fact that O'Reilly makes enough on book sales he can send books to our troops. Besides, I don't think many troops would want "Pitchforks and Torches". Second (and Olby leaves this out), almost all profits are sent to charity! So Bill-O gives millions to charity from his sales. This must burn BTB's ass big time.

    But the smear comes from a solider, well here's the full quote. "From an online Tumblr called “Everqueer,” maintained by a serving soldier in Afghanistan, this entry — a shipment of one of O’Reilly’s dumber books arrived at a forward base — “Some jerk sent us two boxes of this awful book (SPOILER ALERT: George Washington – Patriot; George Soros – Pinhead) instead of anything soldiers at a remote outpost in Afghanistan might need, like, say, food or soap. Just burned the whole lot of them on my Commander’s orders.”

    Stand back when you do that, soldier! The bull crap will come flying out of that thing like shrapnel. The soldier explains it was not simply political, although he did photograph it, “All waste is burned on the base and in town, wood and paper goes in that barrel. I was getting rid of a bunch of cardboard boxes and the books were in the burn pile.” "

    I call BULLSHIT! There are plenty of people sending food, soap, ect. O'Reilly has pimped those efforts. And I don't think a commander would order the burning of any book (including "Pitchforks and Torches"). Imagine how Olby would react if that 'commander' ordered a shipment of the Quran burnt?

    If he puts a new one up, I'll post it, if not. Later.

    "... Then rips about the price of his book and the fact that every one people buy, a overseas troop gets one."
    J$ can back me up on this, but Merkle has uttered this meme before, going way back to when "Culture Warrior" came out.
    Who knows if that soldier is even a soldier? Mr. Bill read this viewer e-mail last night, from someone that is definitely a soldier (and not just because of what they said):
    Captain John Taylor, FOB Walton, Afghanistan: "Bill, just finished reading Killing Lincoln. It is one of the best historical books I have ever read, I couldn't put it down. It made my time here a little more tolerable."
    O'Reilly's response: "You're a patriot, Captain, first of all. We are working with Operation Shoebox in Florida to get some books over to you guys. We did it last year, we're gonna do it this year, we'll announce it soon. Careful over there, please."
    The Olbsession meant Capt. Taylor is a patriot *for serving*, not because he said something Bill agreed with.
    The supposed soldier Keithy canonized listed two spoilers. Here's another: Vietnam Vets - Patriots.
    Oh, and "Nice work, Sparky"? [Ding!]

    "GOLD!!!!!: Bill-o!- First Fat Ass starts with ripping on O'Reilly for hawking his website and the stuff he sells on it. Then rips about the price of his book and the fact that every one people buy, a overseas troop gets one."

    What a dick. No class whatsoever.

    @Katy Turic

    You are right about Wall Street Ratings, That is why My answer to these past couple of Johnny Dollar Posts on Keith Olbermann's Supporting the 99% of the citizens who are protesting against the Wall Street Banks on Wall Street is this ....
    Excuse me, " Get the word out, Get The Money Out. " - Dylan Ratigan
    Don`t give into those whom will suck the money out of you for a rigged up point system while trying to disquise themselves as job creators. It's a rigged trade agreement.
    If everything else falls flat, Those people who have an account with those Wall Street Banks need to get their money out of those Wall Street Banks and into their local community banks.
    Blind Theft NEVER leads to Job Creation. It leads to bankrupting consumers and citizens instead.

    But this comment about Keith Obermann's ratings sinking is just weak to me. JUST. PLAIN. WEAK.

    - Dwight

    I didn't get to see The False Murrow last night. Did he announce that Gadhafi was a fan and avid viewer of Countdung? (for djthereplay, your favorite propagandist always seems to find it suitable to announce that famous people that just died are fans of his show, and they cannot defend themselves from that dubious charge of actually liking The False Murrow)

    Since he shuffled off this earth to hell to have eternal anal sex with Saddam, Hitler, Stalin, Marx, Mussolini, and Satan, I will say this: Good Riddence to this tyrant. I hope (it's a longshot, but lets hope for the best) that Libya becomes a prosperous Capitalist society.

    Like when Vice President Joe BITEME uses fourth graders to make a political point.... IT'S THE WPITWA.

    Again the web staff didn't post video, so once more, it's the transcript. I rather perfer the video, cause you can get a lot from the cadence of Olby's voice. Of course, the benifit of using the transcript is A) you don't have to repeat the video (Current's web player sucks huge donkey balls) and B) don't have to put up with BTB's impersonations.

    Well, on to the smears:

    Bronze: Harrisburg, PA, Mayor Linda Thompson- For the sin of asking God for guidence to help with Harrisburg's money woes. Since Harrisburg went into bankruptcy today, Pope of Stupity Olby called her prayer and fast a 'failure'. It seems that Olby thinks God is a genie that makes wishes come true and have money fall from the sky. No, that is Obama.

    God answers every prayer. He just doesn't give the answer you want.

    Silver: Jim DeMint- In his latest bill to defund Planned Parenthood (Okay, I'm going to piss a lot of people off, but I'm going to show my more Libertarian side. I am indifferent about a woman's right to choose to end the life of her child. Please note the wording. Life begins at conception, and abortion on demand is wrong. But it's the woman's choice, and it's the woman who has to answer to St. Peter and God when her judgement comes. Bash me if you want, but government shouldn't be involved in any way. Not until RvW gets overturned. Then it's a states issue, not a federal one.) But DeMint's bill would mean that a doctor and patient couldn't talk about abortion on the internet video conference. Keith also throws in the "women dying on the floor" meme, and accues Mr. DeMint of "I don’t know what country Jim DeMint thinks he’s living in, but it clearly is not America."

    GOLD!!!!!!:Wesley Donehue, political strategist for the South Carolina State Senate Republican Caucus, and Newest member of the COUNTDOWN RACISTS CLUB!!!

    Why, cause Mr. Donehue supports the Voter ID bill. Well let's hear it from Old Rip and Read himself! "The Associated Press put out a story yesterday about the new voter ID law there, that would have the worst impact on black voters and address the virtually non-existent problem of people voting who should not. This is the great Republican paranoia, which is actually an excuse to charge people who can’t afford it a fee to get an ID of some kind before they can vote. It’s a modern poll tax, as Jim Crow as anything real Jim Crow ever was."

    Okay, a modern poll tax. In Ky (where I live) a non-drivers licence ID is $12. In SC it's $5 for five years! And you need a ID for cashing a check, getting bus tickets, plane tickets, going to the doctor and a hundred other things other than voting. Is it really that much of a burden?

    Reminds me of the old joke.

    God comes down and says "In two days, I will destroy the universe!"

    The next day People's web site's headline said "End of the World, what will the stars be wearing?"

    The Wall St. Journal said "World ending, how will the Markets react!"

    And on Countdown w/ Olby "The world is going to end, women and blacks most affected!"

    GOOD NIGHT AND TRY THE FISH, I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK! In fact, I don't go anywhere much.

    If Olby shows up, I'll put tonight's worst up sometimes this weekend.

    Yeah, Wuss, totally made up. Just like "Countdown is the highest rated news show with viewer...." BLAH BLAH BLAH!

    Someone tell Olby and Wuss that metrics you make in your mind don't really exist.

    "Nice little factoid at the beginning."

    "Yeah, Wuss, totally made up. Just like "Countdown is the highest rated news show with viewer...." BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

    What's your problem syvyn? Give MKDAWUSS a pat on the back for this one!

    A factoid is defined as the following:

    -An insignificant or trivial fact.

    OR

    -Something fictitious or unsubstantiated that is presented as fact, devised especially to gain publicity and accepted because of constant repetition.

    So either Olbermann's spouting off about things that don't matter or he's a liar.

    I'm going with the latter considering this isn't the first time he's named himself "No. 1" by cutting out everyone that's better than him.

    It's like how Tim Kurkjian over at ESPN does his stats. "Johnny Meat is the first second baseman to come off the bench in 10 consecutive games and hit .320 with a .490 obp with three homers, 6 RBI and have nose hair longer than 3/4 of an inch."

    Anyway, Countdown's been on the air at 8 p.m. consecutively for four months. What an accomplishment.

    But I do want to thank Carlos for pointing out that Olbermann's comment has less than zero validity to it. Always a big help when Olbermann's fans point out his lies.

    Speaking of lies, MKDAWUSS is still "dodging" and/or "ignoring" his own.

    Isn't this thread introduced with a John Gibson clip? Carlos got awful quiet about Gibson after completely f-ing up the "Bathtub Boy" story.

    He also got awful quiet when he posted that link that proved I didn't say Olbermann supported a rapist, despite claims from Carlos himself that I did. You know you're dealing with someone special when they say one thing and provide evidence that says another.

    And there's a few other things there but since they're going to be dodged and ignored anyway they can wait till later.

    syvyn, here's a small additional point for your worst rundown...

    ORALMANN: This is the great Republican paranoia, which is actually an excuse to charge people who can’t afford it a fee to get an ID of some kind before they can vote. It’s a modern poll tax, as Jim Crow as anything real Jim Crow ever was.

    Yeah, except that it is not true:

    if someone goes to the polls without proper ID, that person is still able to vote absentee or use a provisional ballot, the AP noted.
    The state is also giving free IDs to those that need them.

    What was that last sentence again?

    The state is also giving free IDs to those that need them.

    http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/66343.html#ixzz1bW4BLh6S

    So they aren't charging a fee to get an ID of some kind before they vote. They're giving away the ID FOR FREE. It's not a modern day poll tax, because it's not any kind of tax at all. The IDs ARE FREE.

    And there you have it, the latest Olbermann Lie, based of course on the very finest and most 'reliable' news sources: blue blogs. (I do believe Olbermann's lie can be found at wuss's stomping grounds, Daily Kos, which may be where Oralmann lifted it from.)

    J$, why would Olby let the truth get in the way of a smear?

    @djwolf76,

    You know what?, For you to call Keith Olbermann out because you believe that he is smearing the truth, or throws an occasional curser out in frustration of what's happening?, I can haly way live with that.
    I can talk about and have our differences of opinion.
    But How dare you try to EVER question Keith Olbermann of EVEN THE POSSIBILITY of announcing that Gadhafi was a fan and avid viewer of Countdown. Then again, I`d understand why you would wanna smear a Keith Olbermann Joke or Statement in a way like that, because of the way you are. But If YOU are any kind of an American, much over a human being with 1 Point of sence in you, You would not even TRY to even bring up such a hidious accousation against Keith Olbermann.
    You know what?, There is a line that I still remember that " a bird " once told me that explains what I feel about your question about
    " Did he announce that Gadhafi was a fan and avid viewer of Countdung? " It goes a little something like this .....
    " I`ve heard of lies, but that is probably the biggest lie I`ve ever heard. "
    WARNING: I DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO THOSE WHO TIE SOMEONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THEM TO A TERRORIST.

    - Dwight

    What gibberish are you talking Man? Your capacity to write coherent sentences lessens with every post. I move that you are too stupid to post here as you add nothing of value or even relevance; MKDAWUSS defends Olbermann more adequately than you (and that is saying a lot).

    With virtually all challenges leveled at you left unanswered, I would think you would have a lot better to do than to take a JOKE so deadly literally; especially considering that while doing so you said this, "Then again, I`d understand why you would wanna smear a Keith Olbermann Joke or Statement in a way like that, because of the way you are." I see that all *sense* of irony is still lost on you. Anyway, Olbermann is as serious as he can be when he spends his ENTIRE tribute to a late celebrity saying that said person was a fan of his and how when he met said person they told him just how wonderful he supposedly is, etc. etc. It's not intended as a "Joke" on his part.

    "WARNING: I DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO THOSE WHO TIE SOMEONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THEM TO A TERRORIST."

    REALLY? You mean like when Olbermann called the Republican Party and the Bush administration OUTRIGHT "the leading terrorist groups in this country" or simply when he called US troops “coldblooded killer”?

    And I love how you said "WARNING" like anyone cares how you feel or your threats; what are you going to do: start calling someone else “DROPS”? I'm shaking! Maybe this time you'll repeat your warning THREE times before actually doing it.

    I will boldly predict that Olby will name Michelle Bachmann as a WORST for this statement...

    http://www.breitbart.tv/bachmann-us-kicked-out-of-iraq-withdrawing-troops-political-decision-by-gen-axelrod/

    How could he not? It bashes Obama and his never fail policies.

    Ok @get_a_grip,

    Yes, I played the " DROPS " joke on you, because you used mkdawuss' username as a boulevard to refer to him as " WUSS ".
    And yes, Keith Olbermann DOES take it a bit too far sometimes.
    But you know what?, The Years of The Republican Party's actions of Shipping My Brother overseas who is serving in the military and attempt to have him killed at war overseas, using him as a tool for Religious Discrimination in the illusion of our nation's protection from terrorists for his own financial self benefit ultamitly look like Keith Olbermann following the facts however disgusting the path may be.
    At least no one who follows Keith Olbermann on that path gets inspired to murder people that they don`t like.
    This is what has me blazing furious at the Republican Party right now, because I don`t like to see innocent citizens who live life a different way than us getting lumped in with the terrorists that attacked our buildings on 9/11/2001, when I think about these other troops who died overseas in Iraq and Afganistan ... for nothing. AND PRESIDENT OBAMA (D) HAD TO STEP IN TO STRAIGHTEN THAT MESS UP WITHIN 2 AND A HALF YEARS.
    At least Keith Olbermann would be one whom I`d like to have a conversation and talk with, and The Republicans are acting like those who I would like to just run out.
    The Republicans' Neglectful Actions are wasting valuable energy.

    - Dwight

    Guess Olby's web staff were at #ows this weekend. They didn't put up Friday's worsts until now.

    Like when you find out half the eggs in the crate are broken when you get home.... IT'S THE WPITWA!

    Bronze: Gary Bauer- For dare saying that the #OWS movement is anti-sementic. Yeah, Olby says that people shouted the N word at Nancy Pelosi and co. on the way to shove Obama ONE Care down our throats, no proof, but Olby carries the lie. But with all the "Send the Jews Home" posters and that's one of the nicer ones, Olby has the fucking gall to say that #OWS isn't hateful to Jews? My best friend is Jewish! You tell her that #OWS isn't anti-semnetic.

    Silver: New Jersey Republican State Senate candidate Phil Mitsch- For saying the dumb tweet "Women, you increase your odds of keeping your men by being faithful, a lady in the living room and a whore in the bedroom." But then having 5 different positions on that statement. Concluding with the Olby Classic "I'm sorry if you're offenend" non-apology apology.

    GOLD: "alleged presidental candidate" (Olby's words) Herman Cain- First, Cain won the Nevada Straw Poll. And you still want to use 'alleged'? He's got more cred that Barry O. Olby doesn't like 999. That is the basis of this attack. Olby, you attacked a black man... RACIST!

    Another Award Winning Countdown.

    Like when I double up on worsts, It's the WPITWA!

    Bronze: Mayor Chris Myers, Medford, N.J- For being photographed in tiny blue calvin kieln underwear (you can't unsee that). Sent to a NJ paper by a gay prostitute that Mr. Myers allegedly (although Keith didn't use the word) with. So a picture taken by a gay prositute without colaberation and Keith takes it as fact. New Murrow indeed.

    Of course there is nothing wrong with being gay, as long as you're not a republican.

    SILVER:Dave Briggs, Alisyn Camerota and Clayton Morris of Fox and Friends:Weekends (which gets higher numbers than Countdown!) And why is the Weekend team (or as BTB calls them 'the b team') on the list? By now you've heard of the mom who left Fla. to join up with the #ows. It seems that the F&Fw Team didn't like that. More specificly Dave Briggs took issue with a quote that she said "that military people leave their families all the time. I'm just trying to make a better world!" Mr. Briggs took great umbrage that she would compare what the military does with her little temper tantrum (my words, not Briggs).

    And Olby takes umbrage with that. But then Olby takes it to 11 on the 1-10 scale of stupitiy. Saying that Mrs. Camerota leaves her kids two days every week (I'm sure with her husband or a nanny at home) to "Go work at that political whore house that is Fox News".

    Ladies and gents, Keith Olbermann, president of the HE MAN WOMAN HATER'S CLUB!

    GOLD: "Pretend" Presidential candidate Herman Cain- Racist Olby (using Olby logic, if you criticize a black man, you must be a racist), Olby calls 999 "plan 999 from outer space". But Herm earns the rath of Man On Fan for saying he would sign a constitutional amendment overturning RvW. Olby points out that presidents don't sign constitutional amendments.

    If that's the threshold for a Gold, then why hasn't Presidnet Obama never gotten one. Just today he flaunted the constitution by signing executive orders about underwater morgates. Guess it's only a problem when it's a Republican doing it. Oh yeah, old Barry O is supposed to be a CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYER!

    I'm off to bed. See you guys later.

    "Yes, I played the " DROPS " joke on you, because you used mkdawuss' username as a boulevard to refer to him as " WUSS "."

    AGAIN, you get all bent out of shape because I shortened his name to WUSS for convenience sake, but don't seem to give a flying flip that I use his and YOUR stupidity as a boulevard to call you both stupid. I guess you just concede that point.

    "And yes, Keith Olbermann DOES take it a bit too far sometimes.
    But you know what?"

    Yeah, you have a double standard for Olbermann, that's what. We get it.

    "The Years of The Republican Party's actions of Shipping My Brother overseas who is serving in the military and attempt to have him killed at war overseas, using him as a tool for Religious Discrimination in the illusion of our nation's protection from terrorists for his own financial self benefit ultamitly look like Keith Olbermann following the facts however disgusting the path may be."

    First of all, service has been completely voluntary, so either your brother is one of the "coldblooded killers" that Olbermann is talking about and is in favor of this religious war OR he was just too stupid to figure out the Republicans REAL motivations for the war. Which is it?

    Secondly, they are trying to get your brother, an American soldier, killed while using him as tool to kill, presumably, Muslims????? WHAT????

    By the way, it's nice to know what kind of conspiratorial nut we're dealing with here.

    Thirdly, PLEASE enlighten us as to what these "facts" are that Olbermann "followed" which led him/you to this conclusion.

    "At least no one who follows Keith Olbermann on that path gets inspired to murder people that they don`t like."

    How would you know? You can't even defend Olbermann's/your accusation that Bill O'Reilly incited the murder of Dr. George Tiller. I'm still waiting for that explanation by the way.

    "This is what has me blazing furious at the Republican Party right now, because I don`t like to see innocent citizens who live life a different way than us getting lumped in with the terrorists that attacked our buildings on 9/11/2001, when I think about these other troops who died overseas in Iraq and Afganistan ... for nothing. AND PRESIDENT OBAMA (D) HAD TO STEP IN TO STRAIGHTEN THAT MESS UP WITHIN 2 AND A HALF YEARS."

    Yeah, he's really made things better; what is the point of the war in Libya? And I’m sure the families of those who died appreciate you saying that they died for nothing; that’s what delusional, hyper-partisanship will get you.

    "At least Keith Olbermann would be one whom I`d like to have a conversation and talk with..."

    No you would not, because Olbermann would disown you as the illiterate, idiot that you are.

    "Olby calls 999 'plan 999 from outer space.'"
    That brings to mind an old line of attack Olby used for Scott Brown. In the January 2010 post "Plan 9 from OlbyPlanet!," J$ wrote:
    "Don't be shocked that the protector of habeas corpus, Mr Civil Rights himself, Edward R Olbermann, thinks that the burden of proof is not on the accuser, but rather that people should be presumed guilty until they can prove themselves innocent. Because he got this logic from a highly regarded repository of intellectual thought." Below that text was an OlbyWatch original video featuring a clip from "Plan 9 from Outer Space": "... Can you prove that it *didn't* happen?"

    Dwight claims my limericks are weak
    To him I specifically speak
    Keith brags about rating
    So again, simply stating
    That 46 K's really bleak

    "AGAIN, you get all bent out of shape because I shortened his name to WUSS for convenience sake, but don't seem to give a flying flip that I use his and YOUR stupidity as a boulevard to call you both stupid. I guess you just concede that point."

    Are we still talking about this?

    "Yes, I played the 'DROPS' joke on you, because you used mkdawuss' username as a boulevard to refer to him as 'WUSS."

    Dwight, this has been said at least five times. What part of "WUSS" is short for "MKDAWUSS" isn't clear? You're making a fool out of yourself bringing this up again and again.

    The only person using a "boulevard" is MKDAWUSS. This isn't the only place he goes by that screen name.

    "How would you know? You can't even defend Olbermann's/your accusation that Bill O'Reilly incited the murder of Dr. George Tiller. I'm still waiting for that explanation by the way."

    So am I. Especially after I brought up James L. Lee citing Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth as an inspiration to what eventually became a hostage situation.

    Guess Dwight either doesn't "LOVE" to talk about this "issue," didn't "catch" it, or will respond to it when he's "good and ready."

    "At least Keith Olbermann would be one whom I`d like to have a conversation and talk with..."

    Please. Olbermann would brush you off like yesterday's garbage. Even MKDAWUSS knows that.

    "No you would not, because Olbermann would disown you as the illiterate, idiot that you are."

    Well, since Olbermann considers the tiniest of spelling and grammatical errors "representative of the level of intellect" I can't imagine what he thinks of someone who thinks the thing in your mouth that helps you make sounds is spelled "tung."

    "Dwight claims my limericks are weak
    To him I specifically speak
    Keith brags about rating
    So again, simply stating
    That 46 K's really bleak"

    Again with this argument.

    Most of Olbermann's criticism is brought upon himself. If he wasn't making up demographics, going around saying "We're No. 1 if you don't count Fox News," making fun of people because their book didn't sell as much as the last one and so on and so forth, Katy Turic (or anyone else for that matter) would have a lot less material to criticize him with.

    "Yes, I played the 'DROPS' joke on you, because you used mkdawuss' username as a boulevard to refer to him as 'WUSS."

    MKDAWUSS' partial e-mail address:

    blah@carlosdawuss.blahblahblah.blah

    MKDAWUSS, if you call yourself "a wuss" ONE MORE TIME Dwight is gonna give you a reason to be called "wuss."

    Or something like that.

    @get_a_grip,

    Listen, My brother who is serving in the military is NOT stupid, or a coldblooded killer. My thing is that for the past decade, Bush has sent my brother who is serving in the Army into a war that does more to run other countries and control other people based on their religion, vs. saving OUR Country from terrorism. The whole message of my post is that Our Troops were being used to do something that does not necessarily represent a number of people in America (Me for one).
    It took Barack Obama to capture Osama Bin Laden within 2 and a half years in order to give this so called " war on terrorism " ANY kind of feeling that we weren`t coming there for nothing.
    As far as Libya goes, How come that we lost more lives AND money with Occupying Afganistan and Iraq than we did with the shorter amount of time and money we spent with those few airstrikes on Libya? At least unlike Afganistan and Iraq, Libya DID NOT involve Our troops occupying the country, and taking over the country, nor being there for a NEVERENDING amount of time. We focused on Libya, did our business, and cut out of there ..... unlike with Iraq and Afganistan for the past decade.

    Imagine, a great number of our troops are going to be home for the holidays, and it took President Obama to make that happen,
    To put an end to this neverending War in Iraq that a number of Conservatives are calling our defeat and surrender to Iraq BTW, those coldblooded killers that you reffered to that Keith Olbermann was talking about was " THE BUSH/CHENEY ADMINISTRATION ", NOT OUR TROOPS, OR MY BROTHER SERVING IN THE MILITARY.

    You know what?, Keith Olbermann PROBABLY WOULD LIGHT A FIRE UNDER ME, and DESERVINGLY SO if I were to come on the TV Screens or whatever in the homes or whatever of other American Citizens and bribe the money and votes out of them to give me the power and authorited position in our government as a boulevard to talk stupidly and be neglective to My American Citizens, and basically and systematically call for the seperation of Our Goverment from Serving their Citizens. I`m sorry. I don`t play that mess.

    YES, If I were a self appointed, financially citizen neglective tyrant like that, then YES, I DO Deserve to have my tail lit up by Keith Olbermann.

    Guess what?, I don`t do that self appointed tyrant mess.

    So Like I said, Keith Olbermann would be one who I would like to have a conversation with, and The Majority of The Republicans are the ones who I would like to see fire set to.

    - Dwight


    Like when the hot water heater goes off in your apartment building.... IT'S THE WPITWA!

    Bronze: Tony LaRussa- For being a (according to Olby) a lousy manager. blaming 'noise in the stadium' for poor bullpen choices.

    Silver: Roger Ailes- Once again, Monkeymann calls FNC a "political whorehouse" and then flames on Roger for hiring disgraced SC Gov. Mark Sanford. Let's just store this one away until Current hires Anthony Weiner.

    GOLD: Alleged actor Orlando Jones- And this is akward for Olby, he has to defend Sarah Palin! It seems that Jones tweeted "Lybian Rebels kill Qudaffi, if american liberals want respect, they better stop listening to Arethea and Kill Sarah Palin". This ought to chaffe Olby's ass. The woman he hates the most and now because of his 'special comment' on the shooting of Gaby Giffords, Olby has to take "a very funny comedian" (his words not mine) down. Jones tries to wiggle out of it, but can't. And Olby has to, for once, back up his words. Sweet.

    But there was a intresting sound bite from Olby in his mini-special ed comment. "You never know what kind of diseased mind you might provoke. And no. you're not repsonsible for provoking it, but you should never take the chance".

    So, in that quote, Olby has already absolved Jones for any harm that comes to Palin. But more, it shows his hypocrisy towards Bill-O and when Olby accused him of killing George Tiller.

    Guess when it's a liberal, it's all good.

    "So Like I said, Keith Olbermann would be one who I would like to have a conversation with, and The Majority of The Republicans are the ones who I would like to see fire set to."

    More class from Dwight. He's up in arms about someone calling someone else "a wuss" (which I guess he'll bring up again when he's good and ready) and then he comes up with this grotesque comment.

    At least he's honest.

    "...But more, it shows his hypocrisy towards Bill-O and when Olby accused him of killing George Tiller."

    That's another thing Dwight doesn't want to talk about ERRRR will respond to when he's "good and ready."

    All I have to do is bring up James L. Lee and this garbage about O'Reilly inciting George Tiller's murder goes away.

    Because if O'Reilly incited Tiller's murder then Al Gore incited James Lee to commit crimes in the name of environmentalism, which means Olbermann works for an "inciter" and I'm sure if it wasn't 11:30 ish and I wasn't sick I could turn that into Olbermann being an accomplice to a hostage situation.

    "But there was a intresting sound bite from Olby in his mini-special ed comment. 'You never know what kind of diseased mind you might provoke. And no. you're not repsonsible for provoking it, but you should never take the chance'.

    So, in that quote, Olby has already absolved Jones for any harm that comes to Palin."

    I figured MKDAWUSS would've chimed in to say "And 'you all' say he never goes after liberals" with that half-assed defense of Palin or crow about the return of Olbermann's new civility garbage.

    I agree with syvyn. It's nice to know how a cross-hair can get a congressman shot by an actual "diseased mind" but say "Americans need to kill Sarah Palin" and you're off the hook.

    "Silver: Roger Ailes- Once again, Monkeymann calls FNC a 'political whorehouse' and then flames on Roger for hiring disgraced SC Gov. Mark Sanford. ..."
    When the announcement of Sanford's hiring came on Friday, I said at J$P that it was a big mistake, fodder for Fox haters. Once again, I'm an oracle.

    djtherapy, Unbelievable that you could say so much in response to me and yet so little as it relates to anything I said. I’m SHOCKED! You missed my point entirely (and again, I know you can't see my expressions but I am in TOTAL disbelief!)

    I am fully aware of Olbermann's backpedaling that it was the Bush administration he was calling "coldblooded killers;" but even if you accept that excuse, he was still calling the troops "coldblooded killers" by extension. You say that these wars in the Middle East are motivated by religious discrimination and that Olbermann “followed the facts” that lead him to that conclusion (I'm STILL waiting to hear what those "facts" are by the way); so everyone who joins the military knowing the odds that they will be deployed to one of these wars or everyone that STAYs in the military are either not as enlightened (stupid) as you and Olbermann or they know exactly what the wars are really about and fight on anyway because they are "coldblooded killers".

    But it's nice to know that even though you can't even stand the THOUGHT of an abortion, you think it a heinous crime that Bill O'Reilly would refer to Dr. Tiller as a killer but are perfectly fine with Olbermann calling the Bush administration and everyone else involved with the wars in the Middle East not just killers but coldblooded killers. Do your double standards know no bounds?

    “It took Barack Obama to capture Osama Bin Laden within 2 and a half years in order to give this so called " war on terrorism " ANY kind of feeling that we weren`t coming there for nothing.”

    Yeah, the capture of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Saddam Hussein, various other terrorists before Bin Laden, and the fact that they can now have elections in Iraq, etc. are NOTHING. Please! Bin Laden was captured thanks to methods used in the Bush administration and Obama simply got lucky that he was finally caught during his administration.

    “As far as Libya goes, How come that we lost more lives AND money with Occupying Afganistan and Iraq than we did with the shorter amount of time and money we spent with those few airstrikes on Libya? At least unlike Afganistan and Iraq, Libya DID NOT involve Our troops occupying the country, and taking over the country, nor being there for a NEVERENDING amount of time. We focused on Libya, did our business, and cut out of there ..... unlike with Iraq and Afganistan for the past decade.”

    1. The drone technology is fairly new.
    2. Libya is a different country from Iraq and Afghanistan. You know, there is a reason why people argue about which of the two wars is the winnable one or the war of necessity; it’s because they are different countries that pose different problems on various levels. What works in one country may not work in another.
    3. The Middle Eastern countries have a way surrounding themselves with civilians, which makes airstrikes next to impossible in many cases unless you just like a lot of collateral damage.
    4. You didn’t answer my question; what is the point of the war in Libya? People from both sides of the political aisle oppose the war on the same grounds that many opposed the wars in the Middle East; how is this president who was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize for not being George W. Bush “straightening that mess up” made by his predecessor when he is conducting himself, in many respects, exactly the same way?

    “Imagine, a great number of our troops are going to be home for the holidays,”

    The Left have such a simple understanding of war; they think that troops coming home means indefinitely that the job was done and that anything perceived to be a positive that happens during a democrat administration is SOLELY to their credit. In the words of Rom Emanuel, what a bunch of fucking retards! Obama inherited a fairly stable Iraq from Bush and it has since started to unravel. Go figure!

    The rest of your post has NOTHING to do with what I said. My point was that Olbermann would disown you as a fan based on your poor writing and most likely accuse you of being a conservative plant designed to make his viewers look stupid like he did with Alvin Greene of South Carolina. But seriously, are you really so hopelessly ignorant that you think that Democrats DO NOT ask for money? It was Barack Obama that brought in record campaign donations in the last election and is planning to get, what is it, a billion dollars for his reelection? And how many campaign promises has he gone back on? No, Democrats ask for money and then they just take it once they get in office through punitive taxes and everything else. Get a grip!

    Like when your dialysis nurse says you're hitting on the receptionist makes you a dirty old man. (Hey, I'm 43, she's 22, it could work) IT'S THE WPITWA!

    Bronze: Herman Cain- Once again, The False Murrow calls Mr. Cain "pretend presidental candidate", has Keith looked at the latest polls? Herman is leading in every Ohio primary poll. In a three way race between Cain, Romney and Perry, Cain has 40% of respondants, far leading the other two, yet Olby still wants to call him a 'pretend'?

    It seems at a tea party rally, Mr. Cain denouced political demogrogery when someone democrats as the real racists (which is correct). Mr. Cain said "Our campaign is about civil dialouge". Rip and Read then pulls out a quote from Mr. Cain in 2006 (really? 2006?) where Cain made a comment about seperate drinking fountains and retirement funds. Then Olby brings up the 'brainwashed' thing again. Olby tops it off by saying that Cain has no brain.

    Keith, by your own logic, THAT MAKES YOU A RACIST!

    Silver: Scott Walker (R-Gov Wis)- Oh, by the way, Mr. Walker's reforms are WORKING! http://www.therightscoop.com/video-wisconsin-reforms-yes-theyre-working/ but that won't stop Man on Fan! Olby thinks the recall election (recall elections weren't made for removal of elected officals who don't think the way you do). Due to a loophole to the election law in Wisconson, the limit of Gubenatorial elections will be suspended for 60 days. Olby can't stand the fact that Republicans might get on equal footing with the unions who will spend tons of their members union dues on throwing out Walker. Sucks to be you, Olby!

    GOLD!!!!!!: BILL-O THE CLOWN!!!!!!- First says Bill-o's ratings are "in a slump" (and still beats you 50 to 1). This is all about #OW$ (note: for now on, I'm substituting the S in OWS with $), first O'Reilly says "I'm a independant, okay". To which Olby says "Sure" followed by his new favorite meme calling FNC a "Political whorehouse" . And what? Olby is? Onward, Olby is attacking O'Reliiy because he defended John Stossle and Geraldo Rivera when they were attacked by #ow$ (get all that, cause I'm not saying it again!). But then Bill-o recives the full WRATH OF BATHTUB BOY for calling them RADICALS! Olby says something about great social change at which point, i'm about to tap out. But Olby defends it by citing Juan Williams saying polls said that the majority of Americans are with the #ow$ crowd. That's only because the MSM (Current, Cnn, MSNBC and the rest) are giving them great coverage. How about the four rapes that have occurured at these events? Nothing on the MSM about them. But why should there be? What's the destroyed life of a woman compared to getting Obama re-elected.

    O'Reily declares that the Media is 'tired of this story, now". Have you seen the countdown web site? Every story is about #OW$ and it's other #occupy movements. The media isn't tired of it, they will pimp it no matter what.

    So what have we learned, that people will take whatever the MSM slams down their throat. And Keith will regurgitate it up.

    That's all, back to Psych!

    Rip 'n Read's blue blog source for his O'Reilly Attack: Crooks & Schnooks, who else?

    "But seriously, are you really so hopelessly ignorant that you think that Democrats DO NOT ask for money?"

    Sign up for attackwatch.com. You won't get a single e-mail about how awful the conservatives are but you will get a daily request to donate to Obama's 2012 campaign.

    Did Olberdork mention anything about the two injured police officers in the OWS riots in Oakland? And isn't he responsible? After all, he supported them in person, and "incited" them to riot, right? Only using the same logic he used with Sarah Palin.

    World shattering news! Olberdork demands the resignation of Oakland's mayor for enforcing laws! RACIST!!!
    http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Quan-Pulls-180-Allows-Occupy-Oakland-to-Stay-132726453.html

    Yeah he mentioned about the Oakland attack. And of course their painting out the guy who was beaten a martyr. I'm sure Olbermann will take full credit should Quan step down. Which she shouldn't. I wouldn't back down if I was her.

    My vote for most annoying word of 2011: "Occupy (anything)"

    I have a theory. When Worsts is really bad, they won't post the video. I really do think that. Well, they still post the transcript and I can see why I might be right.

    Like when President Obama says he needs five more years to remake America (sorry, you only get one). It's the WPITWA!

    Bronze: Bill-O The Clown- First Olby takes glee in saying Bill is wrong about the media not covering #OW$ anymore. Hell, I called that Olby. But then Keith quotes a flawed poll where it says 68% of Americans agree with the nuts. I wonder if they agree with the stealing, the rapes and the wiping of shit on police cars?

    But what gets Olby's goat (and a bit of hiporcacy) is this statement from O'Reilly "A key word in that question is distributed, because wealth is not distributed in America. There’s no central authority that doles out salaries and investment returns. You either earn it, steal it, inherit it, or win the lottery. There’s no distribution". BTB says Bill doesn't understand 'distribution' with the sentence “The scattered loofahs were distributed evenly across the Thai strip club.” This coming from a man who makes millions from a robber baron.

    Then Monkeymann trashes Bill for being a punter in college and that he went to Marist College (not as prestigious as Cornelle Cow mind you). At which point Olby totally loses it. He thinks the govenrment already helps the rich (namely the republicans). and when O'Reilly said that our only alternitive is to become Cuba or Greece, Olby said "I used to think there was some kind of skewed intelligence going on over there. Now I think it’s just “skewed” — with a comb over." Classy.

    Silver: Pretend Presidential Candidate HERMAN CAIN- Olby declares his candidacy over. And on a aside, you can tell the democrats, socialists and leftists are scarred to death of Cain. The more smears they throw, they more they're scared. It's the Palin Prinicapal once more.

    But the meat of the attack is a supposed memo from the Cain camp where it says that staffers are not to talk to Cain while in the car with him. Is it real? Who knows, only that olby thinks it's real.

    And just for good measure, Keith throws in the Cain Staffer who smoked in his ad.

    GOLD!!!!!!!!: Rick Perry- (again Olby calls him 'pretend', for the only real candidate is KING GOD BARACK THE FIRST AND ONLY!) It seems that Perry is 'considering' not doing the remaining republican debates. Olby (and so do I) see this as throwing in the white towel, but Keith can't help but to kick a man while he's down. He wouldn't be Olbermann if he doesn't

    How much you wanna bet that Robin shows up tonight. Deciding game of the World Series.

    No he's actually there tonight. Only cause the Yankees weren't in it.

    If the Texas Rangers lose tonight will The False Murrow blame George W Bush for it? Will The false Murrow console Ron Washington, avid viewer and personal fan of Countdung (as told by The False Murrow himself during last year's World Series)? Personally, After The False Murrow "outed" (or better yet accused) Ron Washington of being a fan of his show, the team tanked. I would love to see Nolan Ryan give this Current jackass a noogie like he did to Robin Ventura.

    Like when they replace new CBS shows with repeats, It's the WPITWA!

    Bronze: Lonesome Rhodes Beck- again with the 'disgraced' tag and the 'suffeled off to a subscriiption service' (which gets more viewer than you, Keith). Really, Olby says Glenn lost 90% of his viewers, which would still put him with about 250k. Which would beat Keith 5 to 1.

    But Olby is hitting on something Glenn said on the radio. Keithe shows a video Shamar Thomas, the Marine (it's disgusting to call this person a 'Marine') trying to stop NYPD from enforcing laws at "The peaceful #ow$ rallies" (again, how many peaceful rallies have thefts, assults, wiping feces on police cars and rapes). Glenn attacked him. To Olby, anyone supporting commies in America is a good thing, attacking them bad.

    Then Olby tops off the crap sundae with "Why does Beck hate the troops?"

    I dunno, Keith. Have you stopped beating your girlfriend yet?

    Silver: Wonderland Party a Halloween costume maker from the UK- and I'm sorry, but I went through it twice and I don't know what to think. Olby is losing it. Seriously. Won't even bother.

    GOLD!!!!!!!:Rob Ford Mayor of Toronto- and the levels of hypocrisy in this will blow your minds (and that's just in the first 40 seconds alone)- It seems a comedy show in Canada did a Jesse Waters style interview with Mr. Ford. Mr. Ford called the cops, the issued a apology where he said he was sorry if anyone was offended. I won't explain what was hypocritical, cause if you've been a Olby Watch member for any length of time, you'd know them off the back of your hand.

    The fact that Olby uses them to attack another person is insane. I guess Olby has copyrights to them.

    well, that's it. I'm off to bed, dialysis in the morning. Until Monday, let's be careful out there.

    Had to post this mini-rant about Olby's Twitter:

    Here's a post he made at about 2:30 p.m. ET Oct. 29:

    @mozartrules: There have been 2,826 arrests at the Occupy movements...how many at the Tea Party??
    @KeithOlbermann: Because TP are poseur astroturf wimps

    Translation: The Tea Party are responsible for violent rhetoric and the atmosphere that contributed to the shooting of Gabriel Giffords at the beginning of the year, Keith said, but they are actually non-violent wimps, while the occupy movement is effective because they are actually willing to use violence to fight authority. And though Keith railed against violent political imagery, the term "Occupy" is apparently an exception. Hypocrisy much?

    BTW, according to a poll of OWS protesters, 30% advocated using violence to achieve their means. But, yeah, it's the Tea Party that advocates violence, right Keith?

    By supporting the Occupy movement Olby is actually denouncing America.

    Olby posted this Oct. 28:

    @MC_OConnor: You'd be the 1st to call an 8th grade teacher 'The Worst' if he were to discuss his Tea Party escapades with his students.

    @KeithOlbermann: that's because the Tea Party is full of shit and sponsored by corporations. It's no more protest than is a bank commercial

    Yes, because no Liberal causes have been manipulating the Occupy protests

    MC_OConnor ended up being blocked for this exchange, of course.

    The only one full of shit here is Keith Olbermann

    Oralmann's O'Reilly personal attackfest (again?) was in response to Wednesday's Talking Points Memo. His source was likely Mediaite. Herr Olbermahn may not publicly like Dan Abrams and his website, but he won't hesitate to rip 'n read their material (without citing, of course).

    If this is the case, Then Keith Olbermann's " O'Reilly personal
    attackfest " never really stopped.
    Honestly, I hope that the attackfest continues ..... as long as O'Reilly keeps talking stupid.
    @America47000,
    Let me say this about the Tea Party vs. Occupy Thing.
    I`ve seen MORE VIOLENCE out of Tea Partiers than I have Occupiers.
    The violence in the Occupy Protests are Cops violently trying to arrest people. The Greedy Ones are using the cops to make material work for Fox News and The Conservative Movement, by having the cops violently arrest these people ..... people who are getting together and yes, (camping) in peaceful assembly and speaking out against the greed and neglect happening in this country by a number of the Conservatives and Big Wall Street Bankers and Greedy Business in this country in a peaceful manner, something that I haven't seen out of the Tea Party ...... unless there's an MSNBC or NBC News Camera and Personality there in the area watching them.

    - Dwight

    Leave a new comment